Merciless Mistresses

Lady Perse - We made our slut to suck real cock

Today Mistress Glamorous and I made our slut to suck other guy cock! We promised him he will be our cocksucker so today he has chance to make it happen! We invited our Bi sexual neighbor to get a blowjob from our slave! Today we will make our slut Bi!

Femdom,Forced Bi

File name:Lady Perse - We made our slut to suck real cock.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:20

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - We made our slut to suck real cock.mp4

Lady Sara Borgia - Three Sissies in Service to Ladysaraborgia - Sissy Training

Lady Sara's at home relaxing in Her sexy pink pyjamas with Her three sissy maids waiting on Her every whim. Maid Daisy has the privilege of being beneath Lady Sara's perfect feet being used as Her footstool.
Lady Sara command Her sissy Shirley to dust Her windowsills but to make it more fun for Mistress Shirley is gagged with the duster strapped tightly to her face but she must still do a good job for her Mistress. Finally Maid Lisa Lu brings Mistress Her tea and is the first to be inspected as Mistress checks to see that Her pink maid's are securely locked in chastity.
Sissy Shirley gets a spanking for her pathetic dusting. All three sissys are inspected by their Mistresse and humiliated as She frustrates and berates them. Finally all the sissys gather at the feet of their Goddess as She decides what to do with Her pathetic slaves.

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy,Spanking

File name:Lady Sara Borgia - Three Sissies in Service to Ladysaraborgia - Sissy Training.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:09:07

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Sara Borgia - Three Sissies in Service to Ladysaraborgia - Sissy Training.mp4

Licking Girls Feet - ANGELA and LORA and SALMA - Show us how much you love our feet loser! (4K)

Angela, Lora and Salma decided to have fun today with a slave boy .. lucas had long wanted to become their slave and today he had a chance to prove that he is better than slave girls .. The women sat in the kitchen and chatted on various topics while the slave crawled in turn to each of them and carefully worship their feet. Sometimes women pay attention to the pathetic loser and laugh at his insignificance. "We didn't wash our feet especially for you.. It's your duty to lick all the sweat off them!" - Said Salma and wiped her sweaty soles on the slave's tongue. All the loser could do was thank his Mistress and take care of other women's feet. The slave boy lingered at Angela's feet.. "My step-daughter Sarah was talking about you idiot.. She said that you were worthless and now I see that you are even worse!" - She said disdainfully. After that, the loser crawled up to Lora and throughly began to lick her sweaty feet. Lora was amused by this idiot and she and the women continued to laugh at him. The decision of women depends on his efforts - to leave him in slavery or kick him away.

Femdom,Femdom,4K,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Licking Girls Feet - ANGELA and LORA and SALMA - Show us how much you love our feet loser! (4K).mp4
File Size: 2.19 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:20:18

D O W N L O A D:

Licking Girls Feet - ANGELA and LORA and SALMA - Show us how much you love our feet loser! (4K).mp4

Lord Maria - Straight Cuck Goes Gay

Most straight men are terrified of other men's cocks, which is exactly why I love making my subs suck dick. In this clip, I first tease my cuck with my pussy by shoving his face between my legs. The loser probably thought he was going to get a taste, but instead I push his face into my bull's lap where his thick, veiny cock is hanging out. I remind the cuck that he's here to , and that deep down he really desires cock, not pussy. After coaxing and cajoling him for a bit, I make him suck dick for the first time.

Cuckold,Femdom,Forced Bi,Humiliation

File name:Lord Maria - Straight Cuck Goes Gay.mp4
File Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

D O W N L O A D:

Lord Maria - Straight Cuck Goes Gay.mp4

Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 2 - Behind Closed Doors

Come one, come all to my new series of Virgin Training. In these troubled times there are so many subby virgins, you may not know what to do? How to inspire your virgin, but keep the virginity. How to fuck him over without ever fucking. How to teach, without the real thing. Inspire him with deep dicking, without his dick going deep! Training virgins is ten percent physical, 90 percent mental. The other half is femdom addiction!
My little virgin and I take it to the bedroom so I can teach him all about the best sex positions. Behind, on top of me, under me. Practice. Practice. Practice. He knows it all now, but only because he has such a great teacher. I love feeling his chastity cock against my pantyhose.

Bondage,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 2 - Behind Closed Doors.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:05:54

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 2 - Behind Closed Doors.mp4

Mistress Glamorous - Two Mistresses encouraged slave to suck cock

Me, @lady_perse have a surprise for our slave. Lady Perse has a neighbor who will gladly give his cock to suck, to our slave.
Enjoy!

Femdom,Forced Bi,Humiliation

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Two Mistresses encouraged slave to suck cock.mp4
File Size: 430 MB
Duration: 00:10:20

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Two Mistresses encouraged slave to suck cock.mp4

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly - Dominant Dolly's Bound Bimbo Pt2 - Part 1

The gorgeous latex covered trans dominatrix Dominant Dolly, continues play time with one of her cute subs. She uses the advanced bondage chair to hold her sub in place, gagging and using nipple clamps, making sure the special cock electric cage is pulsing through her hard dick. Dolly then humiliates her with the fleshlight, showing subbie that she will never get to fuck a real pussy ever again. Mistress decides to pump up her sub's nipples with the suction cups, delighting in the positive reaction and excited about the next stage of training.

Bondage,Femdom,Forced Bi,Handjob,Humiliation,Latex,Sissy,The English Mansion,Transsexuals

File name:The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly - Dominant Dolly's Bound Bimbo Pt2 - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 373 MB
Duration: 00:06:02

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Dominant Dolly - Dominant Dolly's Bound Bimbo Pt2 - Part 1.mp4

MrsSophie666 - Suck cock for me

My sub told me he was a real slut and that he could take my big cock without any mercy. But being a slut means so much more to me than just taking my big dildo's? I mean, wouldn't you all take big cock
for me?
In this case I made him put on a blindfold hood and I had the perfect idea of making him suck cock! All sluts should know how to suck cock right? So I made him! I made him suck cock against his will while I fucked him with a massive dildo. He was sucking and sucking and sucking until every last drip of cum was squeezed out my other slave's dick! That will teach him for telling me he is a slut!

Femdom,Forced Bi,Strapon

File name:MrsSophie666 - Suck cock for me.mp4
File Size: 3.92 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:58

D O W N L O A D:

MrsSophie666 - Suck cock for me.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Your Porcelain Girlfriend

This slave of mine is such a pathetic slut. I whore it out and make it work for me in all manners of ways. But he actually had the audacity to say he wanted a "girlfriend". So I gave him one...OUR TOILET! And I make sure to explain to this idiot that MY TOILET is literally the BEST it could ever do because NO girl would ever "date" a freak like him. He is LUCKY that I use it as my servant.
Princess Skylar and Princess Alexandria are in the bathroom with me getting ready for our dates with REAL men later, so they help me humiliate this fucker. Alexandria makes him "make out" with his new "girlfriend" and reminds him that we ALL just got done "using" his porcelain girlfriend right before this! LOL
Then I decide to make it go the next step to "please" his new port-o-potty girlfriend lol. I command him to french-kiss it. And then literally EAT HER OUT HAHA. Then...we all decide to make it actually FUCK his TOILET-GIRLFRIEND!! OMG it sooo entertaining watching this loser trying so desperately to "have sex" with a TOILET! OMFG... And he is trying SO hard to "please" it. Its fucking hilarious when you see a slave's dignity just get destroyed like this.
I make sure this idiot knows that IF it can cum, its worthless beta sperm will go INTO A TOILET- where it BELONGS!!! And if it CAN'T cum and please its girlfriend, then it will get its cock locked up in chastity for a MONTH!
Can a slave even please a toilet?? Watch the video to find out! My favorite line: "motorboat that porcelain pussy!" LOL!
- Princess Amber

Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,miami,Sissy,Toilet

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Your Porcelain Girlfriend.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:15:24

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Your Porcelain Girlfriend.mp4

Czech Soles - Awoken By Her Smelly Feet

Dita has just came home and found her boyfriend napping on the sofa in their living room. She don't want to wake him so so instead of watching TV she starts a quiet reading. Dita makes her self comfortable putting her feet on the coffee table coincidentally right in front of her boyfriend's face. She's wearing flats and in these particular ones her feet gets always really sweaty and smelly and now, she's even dangling them on her feet letting all the smell out. It does not take long time for her boyfriend to smell her feet and it awakes him and immediately turns him on. He starts to smell in between the shoe and Dita's foot and it's awesome smell. Dita notices him after a while and knowing about his foot fetish needs she's happy he don't mind her smelly feet. On contrary he loves them! So she let's him smell and worship her feet and even encourages him and teases him by her sexy big and sweaty feet.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Awoken By Her Smelly Feet.mp4
File Size: 157 MB
Duration: 00:11:42

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Awoken By Her Smelly Feet.mp4

Czech Soles - Lynn - Sweaty asian feet socks and shoes smelling

Lynn went out for jogging and she's doing a record today. When she returns home, she's all sweaty and smelly and mostly her feet are. She takes off her shoes and oh my god, what a strong scent is coming from her feet. Those socks are completely wet.She put her feet on the coffee table and knowing how much you love to smell sweaty feet, she offers you on of her socks and her shoe. If you would like to smell then, you can now. It's kinda fun for her to see you smelling her socks and shoes right after she came back from an exercise...but what the hell...if you like it...Then she takes off her other shoe as well and you can smell it all. Her bare feet are on the table and they look so amazing and smell so nice right now! They are still moist and creamy and you just want to bury your face in them. Try to offer her a foot rub, her feet must be tired and maybe she'l appreciate it in some way...
Partially POV video, partially with male actor on the scene.

Asian,Femdom,Femdom,Pov,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Lynn - Sweaty asian feet socks and shoes smelling.mp4
File Size: 141 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Lynn - Sweaty asian feet socks and shoes smelling.mp4

Czech Soles - Offer he can't turn down

A friend of Charlie visits him and offers a quiz they got at work and which can win for Charlie free movie tickets. So why not to try it right? Especially when the punishment for wrong answer is that he has to smell her feet! Charlie agrees of course and starts to mess up the answers on purpose. When he doesn't know so many easy questions, Rose starts to have suspicion something is up and after while Charlie has to admit he has a thing for feet. Fortunately Rose a a very easy going girl and is OK with and actually wants him to rub her feet. And if he wants to smell them? Why not, if he likes it. That's a dream girl!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Offer he can't turn down.mp4
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Offer he can't turn down.mp4

Goddess D Femdom Clips - Seduction in Chastity (Ft Macy Nikole)

Youd think hed know that Were playing a trick on him, but dummy is just so vulnerable to seduction that he falls for it completely. I have him in the sleepsack and in chastity. Just set right up with the chastity device sticking right out from the sack.

Macy Nikole enters the room, key in hand. Where did She get it? Well, She claims it was just sitting out and She didnt know what it went to, and that I was out running errands and would be gone for a while. Macy was immediately sympathetic to dummys plight upon walking into the room. An audible "awww" feeling really sorry for him and indicating that She wanted to provide him with some relief.

Being incredibly nice to dummy, Macy offers him some temporary freedom. He deserves to have some fun once in a while too right? After all, D gets to have all the fun She wants. She then claims that its "really hot" in the room and starts removing layers of clothing. Total giveaway right? Youd think that as She slowly strips down and reveals a micro bikini underneath, hed start to figure out something is unusual here? Nope, his horny, two months orgasm denied self cant think about anything but interacting with Her. He doesnt suspect a thing. He tries to be good, hes afraid of getting caught, but Her seductive charms are just far, farrrr too much for his weak male mind. Finally, dummy caves and gives in, agreeing to let Macy uncage him. Macy makes him ask for it out loud, and he does eagerly. And then, while putting the key into the lock, She yells out for Me!

I knew hed fall for it. I storm in. We laugh at him hysterically. I throw his keys all the way across the room and probably into a floor vent. Macy reveals Herself to be nothing of the sweet considerate friend She portrayed herself to be to dummy. She was on My side all along, obviously. We torment him for the next ten minutes, capitalizing on his sexual frustration. Macy sits on his face in a tiny thong while I toy with his caged cock. Everything spirals out of control for him, knowing that theres no way hes getting out of chastity any time soon, if ever at this point after such betrayal.

It sure is nice having beautiful model friends around who are willing to help Me put My sub to the test! Im always happy to return the favor of course. Were all on the same team here and some of these subs just cant be trusted and need soooo much training.

Visit Macys FEMDOM store: Mistress Macys Fantasies
Visit Macys FETISH store: Macy Nikoles Fetish Fantasies

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Chastity,Cocktease,Facesitting,Femdom,Orgasm,Control,Teasing

File name:Goddess D Femdom Clips - Seduction in Chastity (Ft Macy Nikole).mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:19:49

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess D Femdom Clips - Seduction in Chastity (Ft Macy Nikole).mp4

Lady Perse - I Covered This Slave Face With My Spit

Today spitting time for this slave! I put my slave in the stocks and he was my spittoon. His whole face was covered with my delicious spit, after all I ordered him to clean the floor by his tongue ;)

File name:Lady Perse - I Covered This Slave Face With My Spit.mp4
File Size: 372 MB
Duration: 00:06:23

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - I Covered This Slave Face With My Spit.mp4

Lady Perse - Tickling mixed with punishment with Mistress Mavka

Time for some laughing and screaming!
This time Me and Mistress Mavka decided to give this slave tickling mixed with pain to balance his "joy"!
We used my favorite toy - electro rod and also clapmps on his balls and nipples to make him scream!

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,CFNM,electric,Faceslapping,Femdom,Latex,Spitting,Tickling

File name:Lady Perse - Tickling mixed with punishment with Mistress Mavka.mp4
File Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:11:19

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Tickling mixed with punishment with Mistress Mavka.mp4

Lady Perse - Double pegging on this slave with Evilwoman

Time to punish this slave holes, we used our strapons with big dildos for that! I and Evilwoman fucked his throat and butt hard and deep! We also used my favorite electric rod!

electric,Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Lady Perse - Double pegging on this slave with Evilwoman.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:06:34

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Double pegging on this slave with Evilwoman.mp4

Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Panty sniffer for Princess - BAREFOOTPRINCESSVideo

The Princess gets bored footstool training Her slave and decides to have him masterbate in front of Her. Not entertained, She decides to make it as humiliating as possible for him to cum... laughing at him She takes Her panties off and sticks them over his head, slaps and spits in his face, kicking at his nuts while he jerks off on the floor, cumming in front of Her. Thouroughly enjoying this, She humiliates him futher by making him worship Her, kissing Her beautiful feet. Laughing, She makes him stick his face in the cum while She slowly crushes his emptied testicles letting him wimper on the floor patheticly... finally, kneeling before Her with his face in his own mess he must spread his ass cheeks and show Her his slave hole while She relaxes with Her feet up on Her perfect footstool.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking

File name:Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Panty sniffer for Princess - BAREFOOTPRINCESSVideo.mp4
File Size: 39.7 MB
Resolution: 854 x 570
Duration: 00:05:44

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Goddess Melanie - Panty sniffer for Princess - BAREFOOTPRINCESSVideo.mp4

Lady Perse - Melisande Sin - Sinsistersdungeon - My slave became mine and MelisandeSin ashtray

Me and Melisande Sin used my slave as a human ashtray. We enjoyed our cigarettes and shaked the ash on slave tongue, We also humiliated and spat on him. We extinguish the cigs on his tongue and made him to eat it!

Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Human,Ashtray,Humiliation,Latex,shoeslicking,Smoking,Spitting

File name:Lady Perse - Melisande Sin - Sinsistersdungeon - My slave became mine and MelisandeSin ashtray.mp4
File Size: 408 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Melisande Sin - Sinsistersdungeon - My slave became mine and MelisandeSin ashtray.mp4

Back