Merciless Mistresses

The English Mansion - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Natural Born Slave - Complete Movie

Mistress Nikki visits her slave who has been locked in the vertical cage, she torments his nipples, making his neglected cock very hard, as she teases him. He is then released and placed on the bondage bench, so she can work more on his nipples and cock, with some advanced NT and CBT. She then uses the special insertion rods to increase his stimulation, aided by her expert handjob, until he shoots a big cum load.

Cbt,Cocktease,Facesitting,Femdom,Handjob

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Natural Born Slave - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.50 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:24:35

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Natural Born Slave - Complete Movie.mp4

Lady Perse - Rubber slave sucking my cock

Today this rubber slave is going to suck my cock! He will get my strapon deep into his throat! I will make sure he is a good cock sucker!

Femdom,Latex,Strapon

File name:Lady Perse - Rubber slave sucking my cock.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:03:30

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Rubber slave sucking my cock.mp4

SatinFunTaboo - mom face sitting satin

Fan Request:
Mother in satin lingerie and nylon stockings becomes part of sons facesitting fetish.
She tells him to stick his tongue out so that she can sit on his face and make her sons tongue go right up her pussy and sometimes up her ass hole.
She changes positions and plays with him while she sometimes suffocates him by sitting on him sometimes rough and sometimes gentle.
At the end of the clip she makes her sun lick and eat her pussy while sitting on his face until she orgasms in his mouth.
Thank you! xxx

Facesitting,Femdom

File name:SatinFunTaboo - mom face sitting satin.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:15

D O W N L O A D:

SatinFunTaboo - mom face sitting satin.mp4

SophieShox - It Sucked My Toes Like They Were Dicks

Another one for you foot fetishists. After a long day of humiliating this creature, my feet were sore. So I kicked my boots off and made it kneel and worship my feet, I made him kiss them, lick them, you need to see just how in awe this maggot was of my tiny feet.

I figured that standing up was too much effort, so I sat down, stretched my legs out and ordered him to resume kissing and licking. Toe by toe he sucked and worshipped them. I even got some blowjob action on my toe.

Buy the clip and worship my feet with him, if you have a foot fetish, you wont be disappointed.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:SophieShox - It Sucked My Toes Like They Were Dicks.mp4
File Size: 450 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

D O W N L O A D:

SophieShox - It Sucked My Toes Like They Were Dicks.mp4

FetishChateauStudio - Lady Perse _ Mistress Mavka _ Evil Woman - 3 Dommes face sitting and ass worship

Ladies decided to use this slave as chair for their divine asses! Lady Perse, Mistress Mavka and Evilwoman will sit on his pathetic face! He will be able to worship ladies butts! That is the lucky day for this loser!

Facesitting,Femdom,Latex,Smother

File name:FetishChateauStudio - Lady Perse _ Mistress Mavka _ Evil Woman - 3 Dommes face sitting and ass worship.mp4
File Size: 707 MB
Duration: 00:08:08

D O W N L O A D:

FetishChateauStudio - Lady Perse _ Mistress Mavka _ Evil Woman - 3 Dommes face sitting and ass worship.mp4

Lady Sara Borgia - Femdom Clips - Inspection Time for Lady Sara's Sissy Chastity Maids

It's inspection time for Mistress's sissy maids, time to see if they please tthire Mistress. First up is head maid Daisy who isn't wearing her shoes because of her bad feet... No excuse.Next is sissy Shirley who hasn't put on all her make up. And finally is sissy Lisa Mistress's newest maid hasn't yet learnt the proper way Mistress likes Her slaves to stand.All these sissies are patent and not worthy of being released from their chastity devises. They are all so humiliated and frustrated as Mistress taunts them dangling the key to unlock them forever out of their reach.Before dismissing Her pathetic slaves Lady Sara gives them each a quick caning just enough so they remember not to disapoint Her again.Think you could do better?

Caning,Chastity,Femdom,Humiliation,Latex,Sissy

File name:Lady Sara Borgia - Femdom Clips - Inspection Time for Lady Sara's Sissy Chastity Maids.mp4
File Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:12:09

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Sara Borgia - Femdom Clips - Inspection Time for Lady Sara's Sissy Chastity Maids.mp4

MahoganyQen - Smoke _ Roast With Ebony Mistress

My beta have order to serve as my ashtray today. He look so dumb and pathetic in front of my perfect legs in nylons... He deserve to be treated like trash by me. I feed him with ash, roast with heavy spitts and at the end punish with hard face-slapps.All this with a smile on my face and cigarette in slender hand.
Betas destiny is to be obedient slaves in service for Mistress. I only made him do his job

CFNM,Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,Humiliation,Smoking

File name:MahoganyQen - Smoke _ Roast With Ebony Mistress.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:07:34

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Smoke _ Roast With Ebony Mistress.mp4

Lady Perse - Latex Shining - Sinsistersdungeon

Me and my domme friend are wearing latex dresses. We had a good day, so we allow my slave to shine our latex dresses. He was not allowed to miss any spot...

Assworship,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Latex

File name:Lady Perse - Latex Shining - Sinsistersdungeon.mp4
File Size: 259 MB
Duration: 00:04:25

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Latex Shining - Sinsistersdungeon.mp4

Monster Males - Interracial Catrine Love enjoys sucking on Joachim Kessef BBC before he fucks her pussy and ass Cuckold Majkl watches in awe and cleans up his cum

Majkl and Catrine see Joachim Kessef out the apartment window. They invite him in to fuck. Soon Joachim is in the apartment and pulls out his BBC and Catrine gets to work sucking it. Cuckold Majkl is in awe of Joachim's Big Dick. Catrine rides Joachim BBC up her ass while Cuckold Majkl eats her pussy. Joachim then fucks her pussy and ass doggy style as Cuckold Majkl has the best view looking up at his big cock fucking his wife's ass. Joachim fucks her pussy and ass missionary before laying on her side, he fucks her pussy until he can't hold back and cums deep inside her. Cuckold cleans up

Bbc,Cuckold,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Monster Males - Interracial Catrine Love enjoys sucking on Joachim Kessef BBC before he fucks her pussy and ass Cuckold Majkl watches in awe and cleans up his cum.mp4
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:23:24

D O W N L O A D:

Monster Males - Interracial Catrine Love enjoys sucking on Joachim Kessef BBC before he fucks her pussy and ass Cuckold Majkl watches in awe and cleans up his cum.mp4

Brandi Mae - Vengeance Brigade - Full Version

BrandiMae (AKA ASS-TRONOMICAL ASS) and Yvette Bova (TITANIUM TITS) are warriors for the VENGEANCE BRIGADE, A FEMALE EMPOWERED ORGANIZATION, for hire for any woman who chooses to seek vengeance on an EX. This JACK-ASS in question broke up with his girlfriend via text message and she wanted retribution. The two MUSCLE BOUND dominate ladies walk in on this guy napping and reek sever havoc on him. They mock his sissy ways and pink panties; they spank and ridicule him humiliating him severely. The powerful women leash him up and BrandiMae proceeds to make him slobber on her HUGE CUNT. Yvette shoves her TITANIUM TITS in his face and suffocates him relentlessly. BrandiMae BITES and CHEWS on his cock, making him surrender his manhood completely. Yvette torments his ball-sack while BrandiMae afflicts agony on his face with her MASSIVE ASS. The ladies of the VENGEANCE BRIGADE show no mercy while on the job; they are relentless MUSCLE BITCHES set out to accomplish a mission!

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Brandi Mae - Vengeance Brigade - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 386 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:33:20

D O W N L O A D:

Brandi Mae - Vengeance Brigade - Full Version.mp4

Brazil Femdom - Face Used - Full Version

Hot Tammy and Ferola are evil showing all their perversity in this hard facesitting session. They smother slave Olavo and the boy get his head smashed down real hard by their delicious butts. The two beautiful big butted Dommes keep smothering the boy for several minutes sitting on his face humiliating Olavo real hard. He suffers a lot while the mighty Goddesses laugh at him and smash his face and body without stop.

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Brazil Femdom - Face Used - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:35:42

D O W N L O A D:

Brazil Femdom - Face Used - Full Version.mp4

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia and Goddess Amelia - The Biggest Sissy Slut of them All

As this scene opens Princess Mia and goddess Amelia have already finished fucking two of their sissies and have them kneeling in the corner. Now they turn their attention to the biggest sissy of them all and Mia is already balls deep into his slut hole. After Mia has the slave grunting with each thrust, Amelia walks around to the front so she can stick her equally large schlong down the sluts throat. Now they aggressively give it to him, er her, from both ends. A true spit roast. The hungry slut actually takes both cocks all the way to the balls. What a good girl."This cock is molded from my boyfriends cock" Mia tells the slave adding "Maybe I can have my boyfriend come over and fuck you now that you are used to his dick." Now the girls switch positions so the slave has to take the cock in his mouth that was just in his ass. On the other end his spit is acting as lube for Amelia who thrusts deep inside his man cunt. Mia mentions that all three of the sissies have been fucked by the same cocks and they clearly enjoy sharing each others juices. She calls them the "kinky triplets." Finally the slave collapses, totally fucked out, and Emilia laughs and says "Another one bites the dust." Shame you aren't there because the Ladies really look like they are just getting warmed up.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Club Stiletto - Princess Mia and Goddess Amelia - The Biggest Sissy Slut of them All.mp4
File Size: 958 MB
Duration: 00:06:18

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Princess Mia and Goddess Amelia - The Biggest Sissy Slut of them All.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - New Slave Meat - Full Movie

When Lady Valente allows new slave fodder into her chambers, they must endure whatever form of test and punishment she so desires. This hapless victim is strung up high in the dungeon room and must take an intense ball stretching exercise, all for his own good of course, pushing him to the very edge of his limits and perhaps even beyond...

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Kicking

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - New Slave Meat - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 675 MB
Duration: 00:13:07

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - New Slave Meat - Full Movie.mp4

Finest Femdom - Two for Torment 4

Mistress Roug'e invited Me for an afternoon of painful pleasures at Her chambers. We subjected these slaves to nipple torment, wax play, CBT and electrics.

Ballbusting,Cbt,electric,Femdom,Latex,Wax

File name:Finest Femdom - Two for Torment 4.mp4
File Size: 84.2 MB
Resolution: 480 x 360
Duration: 00:14:23

D O W N L O A D:

Finest Femdom - Two for Torment 4.mp4

Back