Merciless Mistresses

Mandy Marx - Truths At The End Of The Night

One concern of mine at the beginning of shooting was I wasn't a fit for "filming" because I'm not much of an actress, and another was that 10-15 minute scenes weren't enough time to get a good feeling. This is where I started to love all of what I thought was a drawback. I love the smell of desperation.
I don't really tease, I think you boys do that to yourselves. But I do deny.

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - Truths At The End Of The Night.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:40

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Truths At The End Of The Night.mp4

Mandy Marx - What's Your Safeword

A few clients have had my number and are allowed to text. This one mentioned he didn't want a safeword anymore. Purple dick, inside chastity. Lube, my breath, fingers against nipples, no release, no mercy. My hand doesn't leave your dick. You're not getting out. The worst is how gentle I am when I feel the cruelest. Remember, you asked for it.

Bondage,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - What's Your Safeword.mp4
File Size: 391 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:07

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - What's Your Safeword.mp4

Mile High Mikayla - Gia and Mikayla - Little Hugo gets Smothered

Gia and Mikayla's little neighbor Hugo was snooping around again and Gia trapped him with her candy trail. Mikayla comes out.to find out Gia has tied up little Hugo yet again. She figures...."well since he is there they might as well play with him." Little Hugo gets hand smothered by the two Amazon roommates. Gia and Mikayla show no mercy as they tease him and taunt him while using their massive beautiful hands to wrap around his little face and head! Watch what Gia does while Mikayla checks on dinner.

Femdom,Smother

File name:Mile High Mikayla - Gia and Mikayla - Little Hugo gets Smothered.mp4
File Size: 126 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mile High Mikayla - Gia and Mikayla - Little Hugo gets Smothered.mp4

Sado Ladies - Rich Bitches - Lady Faye And Mistress Cloe

this clip was already released earlier, but we reedited it and you can get it now in FULL HD resolution! so if you bought already the earlier hd wmv version and are satisfied with it - dont buy it, but if you didnt catch it so far or are into really high res stuff, then its a must buy!
They are young and they are arrogant. They love to dress bitchy and they like to tease men. And they can do what the want because they have a rich step-daddy.
Faye has dressed herself in a skin tight and too short dress that shows off her big breasts. Her stiletto heels are expensive but she is used to wear expensive shoes. She smiles as Cloe leads in her step-dad's secretary who is naked and a leash is wrapped around his balls. Cloe wears skintight, black leggins that and she walks on expensive and ultra high heeled shoes. Both young bitches are dressed to make men do whatever they want.
Cloe orders the secretary to lay down under Faye's chair and to start worshipping her thin high heels. And to make him doing a good job she pulls on the leash that cuts into his balls everytime. What a nice situation for the spoiled girls. It's so much fun to that secretary. Nobody would believe him if he would tell it to their step-dad. And so they continue. He is made to lick the soles of Faye's shoes very clean and then the heels again. And Cloe does not stop to pull the leash...

Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Sado Ladies - Rich Bitches - Lady Faye And Mistress Cloe.mp4
File Size: 574 MB
Duration: 00:07:33

D O W N L O A D:

Sado Ladies - Rich Bitches - Lady Faye And Mistress Cloe.mp4

yourlittlewhore - rimming and pegging with snot

I blow my nose on his asshole and cover it with snot, then I start rimming his asshole. I get my strap-on and use my snot as lub to fuck his asshole. Then I give him a handjob and blow my nose on his cock, covering it with snot again. He cums on my face. I do some dirty talking about snot during the whole vid.

Assworship,Femdom,Fetish,Strapon

File name:yourlittlewhore - rimming and pegging with snot.mp4
File Size: 687 MB
Duration: 00:15:25

D O W N L O A D:

yourlittlewhore - rimming and pegging with snot.mp4

Mandy Marx - Why Do Boys Want to be Wrecked

Drooling right onto that wet leaking dick (stalagtite or stalagmite?) and just asking for it. I'll give it. The tease ride of your life, little client.

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - Why Do Boys Want to be Wrecked.mp4
File Size: 662 MB
Duration: 00:17:11

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Why Do Boys Want to be Wrecked.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Katie and Charley - He Forgot To Clean The Toilet

It's a basic task, that of keeping the toilet clean for the girls to use. He doesn't expect them to take a dump in a dirty toilet now does he? That's why Katie and Charley are upset, because they expect to see the porcelain throne shining when they need to relieve themselves. Maybe some application of the whip will remind this slave the importance of a clean toilet.

Femdom,Footworship,Whipping

File name:Men Are Slaves - Katie and Charley - He Forgot To Clean The Toilet.mp4
File Size: 281 MB
Duration: 00:06:16

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - Katie and Charley - He Forgot To Clean The Toilet.mp4

yourlittlewhore - cleaning my cummy sneakers soles

He starts licking my vans soles. Then I tell him to lay down and jerk off. He cums and then I wipe my sneakers soles on the cum and make him clean it.

Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Humiliation,Milking,shoeslicking

File name:yourlittlewhore - cleaning my cummy sneakers soles.mp4
File Size: 244 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

yourlittlewhore - cleaning my cummy sneakers soles.mp4

yourlittlewhore - pegging my pathetic boyfriend with a bigstrapon

my boyfriend arrives and I tell him I'm lonely and want to cuddle. He comes close and sit next to me and thinking we are going to snuggle but then I reveal my strapon under the skirt and tell him to go on doggy. Then I tell him to get on his knees and suck my big strapon until its nice and wet. I tell him to lay on the bed face down. I pull his hips up and start fucking his tight asshole. I fuck his ass harder and harder. I tell him that i'm going to do countdown from 10 to 1 and he needs to cum and he does.

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:yourlittlewhore - pegging my pathetic boyfriend with a bigstrapon.mp4
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:09:36

D O W N L O A D:

yourlittlewhore - pegging my pathetic boyfriend with a bigstrapon.mp4

yourlittlewhore - pegging my sissy boyfriend - Pegging sissy boy until he cums

I wanted my boyfriend to be my sissy slut today so I made him dress up like one and shave his sissy asshole. He is waiting for me on the couch as a good girl. I'm wearing my strapon and I make him suck it. Sissy wants to get fucked so I bent him over and pound his ass. Sissy gets fucked in many different positions (and a few spanks). Sissy cums on my belly while fucked and I make him lick it but he spits it out. Bad sissy! Next time I'll make him learn.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:yourlittlewhore - pegging my sissy boyfriend - Pegging sissy boy until he cums.mp4
File Size: 375 MB
Duration: 00:08:12

D O W N L O A D:

yourlittlewhore - pegging my sissy boyfriend - Pegging sissy boy until he cums.mp4

yourlittlewhore - strapon face fucking and face slapping and spitting and shoe cleaning

I make my slave suck my strap-on. I slap and spit on his face and tell him to lick the bottom of my sneakers to clean it. Watch me train my slave.

Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,shoeslicking,Spitting,Strapon

File name:yourlittlewhore - strapon face fucking and face slapping and spitting and shoe cleaning.mp4
File Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:07:34

D O W N L O A D:

yourlittlewhore - strapon face fucking and face slapping and spitting and shoe cleaning.mp4

Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 1

I know how much you like me taking over your brain and turning you into a little puppet, but I know that you love me turning my slave into a puppet, too. So today, I decided to be generous enough to allow you to watch me use my slave once again and turn his brain to mush while I totally take over yours, as well.
You're both going to embark on a long, mesmerizing journey that will take you to the deepest, darkest corners of your own minds. I'm going to make you so weak and so dumb for me today, totally take your intelligence away, one brain cell at a time, until you will be nothing but a toy in my hands.
Under my full control, you won't be able to move without my permission and guidance...you won't be able to do anything at all unless I allow you to do so. Your whole body and mind will only react to my commands, as if you had strings attached to your body and I was nothing but a pupeteer controlling you.

Femdom,Findom,Hypno,Latex

File name:Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 1.mp4
File Size: 1.34 GB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:23:29

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 1.mp4

Stella Liberty - Ball Busted Again

Slave let mistress down earlier that day when she lent him out to be used as a toy by another mistress. His attitude reflects poorly on her and he knows she is going to punish him. To challenge his willingness to behave she makes him take a brutal ballbusting with no restraints to keep him in place. He must stay perfectly still with his balls ready and waiting for the punishment of her swinging kicks. How long will he be able to last before he plummets to the floor?
See more Ballbusting clips!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

File name:Stella Liberty - Ball Busted Again.mp4
File Size: 265 MB
Duration: 00:05:08

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - Ball Busted Again.mp4

The Laughing Latina - Jasmine Mendez - Political Ass-assination

Custom: You work as an agent for a secret government home security agency and this agency has been tasked with destroying Donald Trumps election campaign for the future of the country. It would be impossible to assassinate such a high profile figure and get away with it so the agency have targeted Trump`s campaign manager. You have made an appointment to meet with him at his house on the pretence that you represent a benefactor willing to inject a large sum of money into the campaign! You have been chosen for the job because of your unique methods which will leave no trace, and the face that you are not Donald`s No1 fan.You arrive at the house and he lets you in. You are being all smiley and charming to put him at ease so he suspects nothing, but when he turns away, you punch him hard and knock him to the ground where you get him in a scissor hold and quickly knock him out. While you drag him on his back and sit on his chest wi th his arms pinned waiting for him to come round. He comes round with you sat on top of him at which point you treat him to some butt drops. He` s confused and wants to know what`s going on so you tell him that he`s not getting any money & you have been sent to him. You explain the method will be from you sitting on his face for long periods of time and that you despise everything and everybody connected with Trump so you are going to make the process last as long as possible. Tell him that you are going to sit on his face for longer periods each time until the end when you just sit on him until he stops breathing. You tell him that you happen to enjoy facesitting and include all the reasons why. Please sit in all the great positions you do and contiune with the great facesitting dialogue which has been a feature of my recent clips. As you don`t like what the guy stands for please be as brutal as you wish with the sitting. Near the end sit back on his chest and tell him that what you are about to do is for the good of the nation....and you just like to squash a face to . Sit on him until the end before getting up and leaving him. FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL @ YAHOO CATEGORY: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING,BUTT DROPS,REAL LIFE SESSION, FANTASIES, SURPRISE, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, TABOO, SMOTHERING,, ASS TO FACE, SMOTHER, DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, BRATTY PRINCESS FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEOS CLICK HERE CLICK HERE FOR MORE BUTT DROP CLIPS! FOR MORE ASS SMOTHERING VIDEOS CLICK HERE

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Smother

File name:The Laughing Latina - Jasmine Mendez - Political Ass-assination.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:24:38

D O W N L O A D:

The Laughing Latina - Jasmine Mendez - Political Ass-assination.mp4

Ballbusting Pleasures - Jacqueline Likes to Kick Balls

The sadistic Jacqueline loves nothing more than crushing and destroying a slave boys cock and balls under her feet. She ruins this guy first by stomping all over him in her heels. Will she leave his nuts somewhat intact so she may play another day?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,Kicking,Trampling

File name:Ballbusting Pleasures - Jacqueline Likes to Kick Balls.mp4
File Size: 225 MB
Duration: 00:07:40

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Pleasures - Jacqueline Likes to Kick Balls.mp4

Ballbusting Pleasures - Nataly - Terrifying Bed Ballbusting

Nataly has her slave to the bed. He is completely vulnerable. She starts out by stepping on his nuts. She throws in some kicks and also, she slaps them. Just for fun she squeezes them. She his nuts over and over. She makes him beg for it and then when she delivers, he squeals in pain.
Visit also Femdom Insider
Visit also Femdom Fantasy

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,Kicking,Trampling

File name:Ballbusting Pleasures - Nataly - Terrifying Bed Ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 220 MB
Duration: 00:07:29

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Pleasures - Nataly - Terrifying Bed Ballbusting.mp4

Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 2

Time for yet another mesmerizing double session for you to enjoy little pup. Cause you're starting to bore me more and more lately, I had to resort to mesmerizing two slaves at the same time. 2 little puppets doing anything I say is a lot more fun than just one!
And in today's session, I am going to make you lose yourself so badly - lose your mind, but also your soul and all of your consciousness, as I take every tiny bit of information about you away and store it all into a ball. I now have access to everything I need to completely and irreversibly mindfuck you, pet!
And I am going to use it in many different ways, all of them terribly fun for me. But to begin with something that will definitely keep me entertained for a while, I'm gonna make you feel horny every time a hot woman gives you the middle finger hahahaha

Femdom,Findom,Hypno,Latex

File name:Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 2.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:24:03

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Natalie - Mesmerized pup session 2.mp4

Mandy Marx - You Can't Handle My Worst

Do my worst? Request that of another mistress, perhaps. This scene is a document of what I'll do when asked that. I'm honestly not even trying and THAT'S the magic. Two minutes of, feet, ass, eyes, insight, and my hands sliding off your dick, no touching for one, two, three, four, five. AWWW RUINED. In two minutes of touching. Total mindfuck moment at around 3:30.

Assworship,Cocktease,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - You Can't Handle My Worst.mp4
File Size: 159 MB
Duration: 00:06:25

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - You Can't Handle My Worst.mp4

Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - You Will Never Be My Boyfriend

My slave is so pathetic. he is locked in chastity, and I make him My footstool whilst I call My boyfriend. I tell My boyfriend how pathetic he is, how he will never have Me and that all he will ever get is My feet. My slave starts crying and telling Me he loves Me. I tell him he is pathetic and I order him to shut up and worship My feet as a remark of his position - the slave. he will be listened to how pathetic he is, why he will never be My boyfriend. How cruel, how pathetic!

Asian,Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - You Will Never Be My Boyfriend.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:12:48

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - You Will Never Be My Boyfriend.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Shocking - Full Movie

Lady Victoria Valente prides herself on having complete control of her slaves, even without touching them and there are few better ways to inflict absolute discipline than wiring up her slaves cock and balls to a shocking electrical device. She teases and toys with her slave, spitting into his mouth and allowing him to caress her sumptuous soft leather attire, before repeatedly shocking him into submission, all at the slightest touch of a button.

Ballbusting,Cbt,electric,Femdom,Fetish

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Shocking - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Shocking - Full Movie.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Rebekka Raynor - Stepping Up - Full Movie

The modestly sized strap-on cock that Rebekka's slave has taken before is now cast aside for a much larger one, all part of the expansion training program the slave must endure. Stretching his arse is combined with gagging on a dildo at the other end.

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Rebekka Raynor - Stepping Up - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 697 MB
Duration: 00:13:32

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Rebekka Raynor - Stepping Up - Full Movie.mp4

Scarlett Cummings - Extreme PAYPIG

My paypig wasn't satisfied with sending thousands so he begged me to make him go bankrupt. First a few pics just in case I need them for blackmail-fantasy. Hang on to your seat as I mind fuck you with large quick sends. NO BROKE BITCHES!!
Featuring @MackBlitzer

File name:Scarlett Cummings - Extreme PAYPIG.mp4
File Size: 721 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:33

D O W N L O A D:

Scarlett Cummings - Extreme PAYPIG.mp4

Sweet Femdom - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven

Leigh Raven completely drains JJ of all his cum. She smothers him with her amazing ass, making him cum over and over, taking everything from him.

Facesitting,Femdom,Pussy,Worship,Smother

File name:Sweet Femdom - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven.mp4
File Size: 796 MB
Duration: 00:13:40

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet Femdom - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven.mp4

Allie Heart - I Shouldn't Cross This Boundary

There are some behind the scenes experiments I reserve only for... certain situations. For my records, I always keep a camera on and take thorough notes, and this time I got so pulled into my intense scientific research that I needed to keep my hands extra free (and use my feet instead) for the ritual teasing. Straightaway, this patient was exhibiting symptoms that seemed unusual, and though there are professional boundaries to maintain, something about this particular trial had me struggling to uphold my strict moral code. Hands on, then feet on. Then clothes off. And then all too fast, I can no longer maintain professional composure as my patient is spilling all over my feet. Oops!

Chastity,Femdom Forced Orgasm,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Allie Heart - I Shouldn't Cross This Boundary.mp4
File Size: 763 MB
Duration: 00:24:40

D O W N L O A D:

Allie Heart - I Shouldn't Cross This Boundary.mp4

Back