Merciless Mistresses

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Captured By The Giantess

The Giantess Ballbuster Barbara towers over 6'2"(1,88m) barefeet!! She captures this poor slave and unleashes her fury on his balls, kicking, bitting, squeezing punching.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom

File name:Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Captured By The Giantess.mp4
File Size: 605 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:56

D O W N L O A D:

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Captured By The Giantess.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Slap The Slut

Sluts get slapped, which is why Adrianna is slapping this slut. She doesn't need a reason, nor does she have to bother explaining herself to this pig. She just spits on him and slaps his face without care, because being a male is more than enough reason to earn such degradation.

Faceslapping,Femdom

File name:Men Are Slaves - Slap The Slut.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Duration: 00:04:53

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - Slap The Slut.mp4

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1557 - 1 hour edging - tease and denial and post orgasm suffering

Why not see if you can edge along with my poor slave, who is bound to my bench and stroked to within seconds of cumming over and over for more than 50 minutes before I finally allow him to orgasm. But it's not all over when he cums, because I'm going to use that spunk as lube and keep on rubbing his exhausted cock!

Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1557 - 1 hour edging - tease and denial and post orgasm suffering.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:58:31

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1557 - 1 hour edging - tease and denial and post orgasm suffering.mp4

PlayObey - Pixie's Den

Welcome to the underside of a perfect, fit, round ass in soft white lycra leggings that simply consume her face seats senses. Her face thrusting are seriously vicious, hard, and frequent as her facesitting dominance is enforced both impressively and aggressively!

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Human,Furniture,Smother

File name:PlayObey - Pixie's Den.mp4
File Size: 268 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:40

D O W N L O A D:

PlayObey - Pixie's Den.mp4

Stella Liberty - and Mistress Katarina - Double Sided Ballbusting

Mistress Stella and Mistress Katarina have a hapless man between them and take turns kneeing and kicking him the balls! As they torment his groin, he writhes and moans in pain, falling to his knees from the sheer of the impact. Both Mistresses laugh in delight at the pathetic display, sometimes taking turns holding him still for one to focus, and sometimes double teaming him and kicking him from both sides!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Human Furniture,Kicking

File name:Stella Liberty - and Mistress Katarina - Double Sided Ballbusting.mp4
File Size: 203 MB
Duration: 00:05:33

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - and Mistress Katarina - Double Sided Ballbusting.mp4

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy - Now you are the Couch

The scene opens with a close up of Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy on the couch. "This couch is a bit lumpy" Amelia says to Mercy. "Totally" Mercy replies as the camera scrolls back and you now see that a slave is laying on the couch with the Ladies sitting on top of him. Mercy says the slave always wanted to sit on a couch, not normal for a slave who typically sits on a hard floor. As they bounce on the slave Amelia says "I'm not sure that this is what he had in mind but he should be grateful none the less." "He was probably thinking about sitting on the couch, drinking a beer and watching the game" Mercy says with a chuckle.Mercy decides to go to the end of the couch and sit on the slaves face while Amelia continues to bounce on his chest. The combination soon has the slave kicking for air. Eventually the girls decide to change places. Amelia buries his head under her big ass and Mercy extends her legs while sitting on his stomach to tease you with her feet and to make sure the slave gets all her weight. As the slave is lumpy the ladies decide to have the slave go under the seat cushion. They get him under and sit back on the couch, now finding it much more comfortable. Amelia gets up, lifts the corner of the cushion and farts in the slaves face before getting back on top with Mercy. "I wonder if he'll be asking to sit on the couch again?" Mercy asks as they both start bouncing on the cushion while the slave grunts below them.

Facesitting,Femdom,Human Furniture,Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy - Now you are the Couch.mp4
File Size: 669 MB
Duration: 00:05:08

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia and Mistress Mercy - Now you are the Couch.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - Slapped Down _ Smothered - Full Movie

The gardener thought he could get away with peeping through the window as his Mistress adjusted her stockings... no chance! Dragged by his ear into the living room, Miss Zoe thoroughly humiliates her hapless employee with a hard over the knee spanking, but only after he's licked the garden mud from her heels. Spat at, spanked, face sat and smothered, with his nose buried deep between her ass cheeks, he then has to shield her feet from the cold floor with his hands, in time with every step she takes.

Facesitting,Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,shoeslicking,Smother,Spanking,Spitting

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - Slapped Down _ Smothered - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:20:22

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - Slapped Down _ Smothered - Full Movie.mp4

Lucid Lavender - Beat My Straps

This boy has a loud mouth and likes to challenge my restraints. So I let him learn his place. S-T-U-C-K. I'd like to see him continue to thrash and contest with his dick strung out and tied up. Predicament bondage for a escape enthusiastic submissive. Unreleased.

Bondage,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Lucid Lavender - Beat My Straps.mp4
File Size: 741 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

D O W N L O A D:

Lucid Lavender - Beat My Straps.mp4

Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 1 - The 'Opening' Act

The complete series is available this month. Part 1 here, Part 2 on MM.com next week and the rest on C4S! Come one, come all to my new series of Virgin Training. In these troubled times there are so many subby virgins, you may not know what to do? How to inspire your virgin, but keep the virginity. How to fuck him over without ever fucking. How to teach, without the real thing. Inspire him with deep dicking, without his dick going deep! Training virgins is ten percent physical, 90 percent mental. The other half is femdom addiction!
In this installment, I have a sweet virgin cock to test out my toys and have my own fun with. This virgin gets tied to the wall with his first fleshlite. And I teach him all about safe sex. Ha. Will he ever know the difference between a fleshlite and a real pussy?

Bondage,Chastity,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 1 - The 'Opening' Act.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:19:01

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - How To Train Your Virgin Part 1 - The 'Opening' Act.mp4

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caged Slave Caged Cock - Part 1

Wearing beautiful green lingerie, Miss Suzanna enters the cell to tease the locked up sub, making sure she gets him hard in the tight metal chastity cage, as she delights in controlling his body. Her soft, teasing words and touch make him moan in desire and frustration, much to her amusement, his poor straining dick is then released. The teasing continues though, as she rubs and edges him, spitting in his mouth and sitting on his face until she gives him an expert handjob, emptying his full balls before being locked away, until she requires his service again.

Chastity, Femdom, The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caged Slave Caged Cock - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Caged Slave Caged Cock - Part 1.mp4

Under Sweet Weight - Carol - pink sneakers trampling

Carol is tall young amazon with big size 12 US (43 EU) feet. She is 6'3'' (191 cm) tall and weighs 200 lbs (91 kg). Carol is wearing white top with sporty pants and pink sneakers. She tramples her slave crushing his chest and belly beneath her heavy amazon body. Carol like jumping on him and makes to lick the bottoms of her sneakers.

Femdom,Trampling

File name:Under Sweet Weight - Carol - pink sneakers trampling.mp4
File Size: 377 MB
Duration: 00:08:00

D O W N L O A D:

Under Sweet Weight - Carol - pink sneakers trampling.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Strap-on Fatale Fix - Full Movie

Featuring Miss Velour, Mistress Abaddon, Mistress Eleise de Lacy & Mistress Jezabel. This Fatale Fix features the most intense moments of strap-on play with these four stunning Dommes. It's strap-on sucking and fucking at it's very best.

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Strap-on Fatale Fix - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 148 MB
Duration: 00:09:18

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Strap-on Fatale Fix - Full Movie.mp4

Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose _ Chloe Famee - Hotel Reception

Chloe and Angelique are working the night shift at the hotel front desk when suddenly one of the male guests walks in naked! He appears to be rest walking so they quickly wake him up and he hides his penis in embarrassment. They explain that technically he has indecently exposed himself so he'd better make it up to them or they will call the police. Their price of silence is another look at his impressive cock! They soon start feeling the big dick and as they take turns to jerk it the poor guy explodes all over Angelique's smart hotel uniform!

CFNM,Cocktease,Femdom,Forced Bi,Handjob,Milking,Office,Teasing

File name:Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose _ Chloe Famee - Hotel Reception.mp4
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:05:23

D O W N L O A D:

Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose _ Chloe Famee - Hotel Reception.mp4

The English Mansion - Mistress TTease - Ruined - Complete Movie

Mistress T Tease is admiring the chastity on her slave, on the day his release is due. She teases him and makes sure he is on his knees grovelling at her feet, begging to be freed. When the cage is taken off, Mistress rubs and plays with his cock until he is given a ruined orgasm, before being locked up for another month.

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Teasing

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress TTease - Ruined - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:17:08

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress TTease - Ruined - Complete Movie.mp4

Brazil Femdom - Under Goddess Suzanne Lopes Perfect Ass - Full Version

Suzanne Lopes has a delicious butt and is ready for some hard facesitting action! Olavo has his head covered by Suzanne Lopes ass and pussy and is suffering a lot. The hot Domme applies some have punishment over her defenseless slave including a lot of smothering and face fucking scenes. Mighty Suzanne Lopes sits above her slave's face and is almost Olavo with her marvelous rounded ass. In the end the poor boy is sore. What a great scene!

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Brazil Femdom - Under Goddess Suzanne Lopes Perfect Ass - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:30:13

D O W N L O A D:

Brazil Femdom - Under Goddess Suzanne Lopes Perfect Ass - Full Version.mp4

LadyAnnabelle666 - Encouraged bi training

I and Mistress Karino decide that our slave will have real sex. We bring him a girlfriend - Suzanne and we order him to fuck her. But he really doesn't know how to do this. So we caged him wirh a rubber doll and we fuck suzanne on his cage.

Cage,Femdom,Forced Bi,Humiliation,Latex,Sissy,Strapon

File name:LadyAnnabelle666 - Encouraged bi training.mp4
File Size: 523 MB
Duration: 00:12:33

D O W N L O A D:

LadyAnnabelle666 - Encouraged bi training.mp4

Lady Onyx - Surprise Cock At The Strap On Party!

My little butt slut was so excited to attend an all female StrapOn party! Yet when he arrived I had to break the sad news...The girls couldn't make it, so it was just going to be me and THE REAL THING! Donning a huge BBC my well hung alpha was quick to insert his hard cock into the mouth of my butt slut whilst I simultaneously tugged at his cock and prepared his tight asshole for my StrapOn! Oh its so much fun spit roasting our little slut....but its not long before my creative juices start to flow! We switch positions and I make him suck my dick whilst he takes alpha cock hard into his ass! Inspired by the Human Centipede I just had to penetrate my alphas ass whilst he went to town himself! What a graphic, extreme and interracial sight to behold! Finally cumming into his condom, my alphas cummy shaft needed sucking clean and his condom full of jizz guzzling up! Just as well we have our little beta butt slut here to assist with any mess hey?

Bbc,Femdom,Forced Bi,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Lady Onyx - Surprise Cock At The Strap On Party!.mp4
File Size: 1.71 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:15:19

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Onyx - Surprise Cock At The Strap On Party!.mp4

Mistress Amelia Archer - extreme Strapon cock switch from small to Large No mercy from Mistress Amelia

Mistress Amelia Archer is mad at her pet Joey for whining about having a sore ass after a full hand session so she puts on her smallest strap-on after making him deep-throated until he gags, she fucks him in the ass like she cares that his ass is sore in a Flash she drops that harness and puts on one that has an XXL BBC strap-on 14 in Long 3 in thick and shoves it balls deep without any Mercy once he's done whining she reminds him who's boss. And fucks him until he dribbles cum on the towel

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Amelia Archer - extreme Strapon cock switch from small to Large No mercy from Mistress Amelia.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:11:13

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Amelia Archer - extreme Strapon cock switch from small to Large No mercy from Mistress Amelia.mp4

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Airing Out The Stinky Slave 4K

One of our fat slaves smells SO bad. It's DISGUSTING. We don't like having him anywhere near us. Summers here can be well over 100 degrees but we really don't care. We chained this freak up and left him outside in the blistering heat. Not sure how long he can survive out there like that but we just can't bare having this disgusting smelly thing kept inside the Mean Girl Manor.
Occasionally we let him worship our feet as he begs us to be unchained and let inside. He's already been out there FOR DAYS. Little does he know this is where he'll be staying. Forever.

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,miami,shoeslicking

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Airing Out The Stinky Slave 4K.mp4
File Size: 2.55 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:02

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Airing Out The Stinky Slave 4K.mp4

Ballbusting Pleasures - Jade - Shattering Fat Man Balls

With the fat man positioned kneeling before her, Jade begins by giving him a barrage of barefoot kicks. As the ball pain and pressure build up, he thrash has to make a concerted effort to keep presenting his nuts. To Jades delight, the seemingly innocuous, taps cause the man to writhe in pain.
Visit also Femdom Insider
Visit also Femdom Fantasy

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,Kicking,Trampling

File name:Ballbusting Pleasures - Jade - Shattering Fat Man Balls.mp4
File Size: 269 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting Pleasures - Jade - Shattering Fat Man Balls.mp4

Fetish Sinema - Mistress Anna Elite - Miss Anna's Tormented Foot Slave

I simply adore putting my slave through his paces with brutal CBT.
Dressed down in sexy, tight denim jeans and casual, cute pink sneakers, I intend to make full use of my slaves cock and balls. Even in casual attire, I still dominate my helpless slave completely.
Grinding, kicking, stomping and crushing my slaves cock and balls, I take sheer delight and immense amusement in his pathetic whimpers. I adore destroying his supposed manhood in such a cruel way. My slave is desperate for any chance to worship my perfect feet and trainers, however the only pleasure he is permitted to take is embracing his place beneath his ultimate goddess.

Let your cock and balls suffer for me. See more of my CBT clips here!I simply adore putting my slave through his paces with brutal CBT.
Dressed down in sexy, tight denim jeans and casual, cute pink sneakers, I intend to make full use of my slaves cock and balls. Even in casual attire, I still dominate my helpless slave completely.
Grinding, kicking, stomping and crushing my slaves cock and balls, I take sheer delight and immense amusement in his pathetic whimpers. I adore destroying his supposed manhood in such a cruel way. My slave is desperate for any chance to worship my perfect feet and trainers, however the only pleasure he is permitted to take is embracing his place beneath his ultimate goddess.

Let your cock and balls suffer for me. See more of my CBT clips here!

Ballbusting,Cbt,CFNM,Femdom,Footworship

File name:Fetish Sinema - Mistress Anna Elite - Miss Anna's Tormented Foot Slave.mp4
File Size: 680 MB
Duration: 00:13:14

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Sinema - Mistress Anna Elite - Miss Anna's Tormented Foot Slave.mp4

Back