Merciless Mistresses

Lady Perse - whipping my slave with Melisande Sin

Me and MelisandeSin whipping a slave, he was a bad boy an now he need a punishment
Lady Perse - whipping my slave with Melisande Sin

Femdom,Spanking,Whipping

File name:Lady Perse - whipping my slave with Melisande Sin.mp4
File Size: 684 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:37

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - whipping my slave with Melisande Sin.mp4

Lady Perse - Corporal Punishment Po Polsku

Clip in Polish Language!
Tym razem mozecie zobaczyc, jak ucze glosno i wyraznie liczyc tego uleglego! Postanowilam przywiazac go do sufitu i zbic jego tylek do czerwonosci uzywajac do tego calego arsenalu zabawek ;)W ruch poszly packi, szpicruta, trzcinka, pejcz oraz szczotki!

Bondage,CFNM,Femdom,High Heels,Spanking

File name:Lady Perse - Corporal Punishment Po Polsku.mp4
File Size: 382 MB
Duration: 00:07:25

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Corporal Punishment Po Polsku.mp4

Lady Perse - Tripple spitting and humiliation on this slave

Time to degrade this pathetic slave. Evilwoman, Dark Fairy and I face slapped him hard. We spitted on him a lot covering his whole face with our delicious nectar! But we gave him also good things, he could kiss our divine high heels for thanking us for giving him our precious time ;)

Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Spitting

File name:Lady Perse - Tripple spitting and humiliation on this slave.mp4
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:06:05

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Tripple spitting and humiliation on this slave.mp4

Mistress Iside - Hand Gagging

HIS CLIP RAISED #1 POSITION IN HAND WORSHIP CATEGORY! This employee each time find a new excuse to enter my office. I soon realized that he has a fetish for female hands and I want to bewitch him with my beautiful hand and turn his vulnerability to my advantage. Im going to allow him to adore and lick my hands and fingers one by one, until he looses his head; now that I know his secret, he is totally in my power and I can blackmail him. MOBILE VERSION :
&
Questo dipendente tutte le volte inventa una scusa per entrare nel mio ufficio . Non mi ci e voluto molto a capire che e un feticista delle mani femminili ed io ho intenzione di ammaliarlo con le mie bellissime mani e sfruttare questa sua debolezza a mio vantaggio. Gli concedero di adorare e leccare le mie mani e le mie dita uno a uno, fino a fargli perdere la testa; adesso che conosco il suo segreto e completamente in mio potere e posso ricattarlo come voglio!!!

Femdom,Office

File name:Mistress Iside - Hand Gagging.mp4
File Size: 46.0 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:01:01

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Iside - Hand Gagging.mp4

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Office OTK and caning discipline WL1468

Neil faces some strict disciplinary action from office boss Nikki in this corporal punishment clip. His tardy behaviour and scruffy appearance won't be tolerated and he has a simple choice to make: take the spanking and caning or lose his job. Obviously, Neil opts to have his bottom thoroughly dealt with by Nikki and receives an over-the-knee spanking, a shoeing and finally a caning to really hammer the message home.

Caning,Femdom,Office,Spanking

File name:Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Office OTK and caning discipline WL1468.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:17:53

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Office OTK and caning discipline WL1468.mp4

Goddess Kiffa Feet Deusa - Cuck slave serve alpha couple and stays under the table

Goddess Kiffa is training her cuck slave, and orders him to serve dinner for her and her alpha lover.Goddess Kiffa orders him to go under the chair while they eat. Later, she orders him to put his face under her feet, because she wants to step on something.He has to feel all the weight of her legs and feet. The slave knows that he can only serve Goddess Kiffa, and never could had her in a sexual way. The only way he can serve is serving as a slave and being her footstool under the table, as Goddess Kiffa and her lover have dinner.
Every time Goddess Kiffa wants to discipline him, or just have fun beating him, she canes him a little or gives him face slaps.

Caning,Cuckold,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Goddess Kiffa Feet Deusa - Cuck slave serve alpha couple and stays under the table.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:18:12

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Kiffa Feet Deusa - Cuck slave serve alpha couple and stays under the table.mp4

Kinky Leather Clips - Coco de mal - Slutty leather leggings fucker

Hot and horny action again with Miss Coco as her slave worships her leatherclad ass and pussy. He is getting SO excited and hard but his service is to his Mistress. Only when she allows it, can he DRY HUMP her sexy LEGGINGS and FUCK himself untill he CUMS...like a slutty leather leggings fucker.

Femdom

File name:Kinky Leather Clips - Coco de mal - Slutty leather leggings fucker.mp4
File Size: 366 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:08

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky Leather Clips - Coco de mal - Slutty leather leggings fucker.mp4

Brazil Femdom - Buried Under Juliana Lima Big Ass - Full Version

Our hot Goddess FJuliana Lima wants to make her facesitting punishment unforgetable to skinny Olavo. She presses her delicious butt and pussy against Olavo's face that screams from desperate. Then the real facesitting punishment begins. Defenseless Olavo is lyed on the couch and doesn't get to leave that position because the strong Goddess holds him down real hard. Olavo has his nose almost broken from the hard pressure and even is obeyed to lick and to smell her Domme's stinky pussy and asshole.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Pussy,Worship,Smother

File name:Brazil Femdom - Buried Under Juliana Lima Big Ass - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:30:14

D O W N L O A D:

Brazil Femdom - Buried Under Juliana Lima Big Ass - Full Version.mp4

Club Stiletto - Amelia's Workout on his face

Goddess Amelia doesn't care much for working out but when she does she does it sitting on a slaves face. His pain motivates her. After all, no pain, no gain. She starts by curling a 20 pound weight, an extra 20 pounds on his face. She sets the weight down then sits on his face sideways which is brutal on the slaves face if you've ever experienced it. She then sits in a reverse position on his face, grinding her ass into his face, then bouncing on it. The bench is solid and the poor slave really suffers. Nice reflection in the mirror of her ass.Amelia then turns into a forward position on his face, lifting her feet up off the ground and while smothering him tells him to get his tongue up her ass. She then leans forward so he can properly lick all the sweat of her butt crack before sitting on him yet again. Nice overhead views and shots from below looking up... at her ass. After more sitting, gyrating and bouncing Amelia is tired and decides to lay on the mat face down so her bitch can get in behind her and licking her ass properly. "If I nod off just keep licking" she tells him. The slave spreads her cheeks and gets his tongue deep inside her.

Assworship,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish

File name:Club Stiletto - Amelia's Workout on his face.mp4
File Size: 685 MB
Duration: 00:06:19

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Amelia's Workout on his face.mp4

AstroDomina - SCISSORED HEEL WORSHIP - DOUBLE DOMME

There's nothing we love more than making a slave worship our heels, unless of course we're also scissorholding him at the same time!
Only a vanilla person would hate to be in the presence of Sydney and Asia. A true submissive shoe fetishist would do anything to be in this slave's position right now. Although they're aware of his attraction to Asian women and our sky high heels, we like the worshiping done our way.
That's when they both start performing a scissorhold on their slave while he worships us! It is the best way for us to watch him lick and make love to the bottoms of their shoes. Don't you agree? They love the view and both get off on seeing their slave contort and struggle to please them!

Asian,Femdom,High Heels,Scissor,wrestling

File name:AstroDomina - SCISSORED HEEL WORSHIP - DOUBLE DOMME.mp4
File Size: 408 MB
Duration: 00:09:22

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - SCISSORED HEEL WORSHIP - DOUBLE DOMME.mp4

Beautiful Girls - Mistress Bertie - Humiliating The Schmuck! Catch My Drool Worm! I'll Tie You Up And Mock You Worm!

NEW SEXY GIRLS! 4 GIRLS DOMINATION!
155 Princess Bertie Spitting Pov

Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Spitting

File name:Beautiful Girls - Mistress Bertie - Humiliating The Schmuck! Catch My Drool Worm! I'll Tie You Up And Mock You Worm!.mp4
File Size: 1.93 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:16

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful Girls - Mistress Bertie - Humiliating The Schmuck! Catch My Drool Worm! I'll Tie You Up And Mock You Worm!.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - The City Stalker - Full Movie

SAVE A MASSIVE $40 ON THIS BEST SELLER, 64 MIN ALL ACTION MOVIE!!!
A seedy stalker gets a lot more than he bargained for when he decides to follow Mistress Heather around the city streets. He can't believe his luck at first, when she invites him in, but then the true nature of his predicament becomes very real to him as she decides to teach this pervert a series of lessons over several days of confinement and torment. A FemDom classic.

Bondage,Caning,Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Latex,shoeslicking,Smother,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - The City Stalker - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 665 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:04:24

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - The City Stalker - Full Movie.mp4

Fucked Feet - Sophie Nova - Wet Waterlogged Wet Feet In The Tub

Sophie Nova and her already soft pedicured size 7.5 feet have just been put in the tub making them all wet and waterlogged. This makes the wrinkles even more pronounced when they are wet. , gotta love those pink toenails! I lick her wet feet right in the tub! I love my job!!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Fucked Feet - Sophie Nova - Wet Waterlogged Wet Feet In The Tub.mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:05:13

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked Feet - Sophie Nova - Wet Waterlogged Wet Feet In The Tub.mp4

KinkTestShoots - So You Want To Fuck Me Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong

A lot of submissive guys are kind of cute, but London River hit the jackpot with amazingly buff Davin Strong - who's bound to a cross and totally at her mercy. He's more than willing to take any punishment to prove himself worthy of fucking his Mistress. London is both sweet and sadistic, so she administers flogging, caning, puts his cock in bondage and then gives him a blowjob - one that includes biting Davin's dick. Once she's had her fun in this position, she binds him to a spanking bench and gets his ass bright red with more canes, floggers and paddles. She even lets him choose his instrument of torment: and is amused when he foolishly chooses the much more painful one. Davin has more tests to prove himself worthy of Mistress London's pussy - she sits on his face and then gives his extra muscular ass a good pegging. And then it's that time at last: Davin gets to fuck his Mistress. But is she going to let him actually cum?

Bondage,Caning,Cbt,Facesitting,Femdom,Spanking,Strapon

File name:KinkTestShoots - So You Want To Fuck Me Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 01:11:50

D O W N L O A D:

KinkTestShoots - So You Want To Fuck Me Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong.mp4

MahoganyQen - Ultimate Ass and Tights Worship

I know how to treat you guy, to get you totally addicted of me. Worshipping my sexy curves covered in smoth pantyhose is the best way to make you realize how lucky boy you're. Kneel down behind me and watch how I'm teasing you with slow moves of my divine ass in tights. Get ready to stick your nose to the seam right in the middle of my butt and start to sniff my divine smell just like this loser. I hope you will last to the end beacause my body need a lot of worship and love

Assworship,Femdom,Hypno

File name:MahoganyQen - Ultimate Ass and Tights Worship.mp4
File Size: 498 MB
Duration: 00:06:10

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Ultimate Ass and Tights Worship.mp4

Back