Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Helpless Male with Bound Balls Forcibly Milked and Ruined

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,
Video language: English

If you have a fetish for wet slippery fetish sex then this week's update is for you! If you don't, you will. Mistress Mona Wales is dripping in wet latex and she is using it against you! Heavy sexual teasing, deep prostate milking with wet metal prostate milking toy, hard strap-on anal sex with gigantic black rubber cock, deep metal sounding, slave fucking and denial!!! Not to be missed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 550.9 MB

Download Helpless Male with Bound Balls Forcibly Milked and Ruined

Brutal Facesitting Eva Andersen

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute, which just means that her pussy must be delicious

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8320kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brutal Facesitting Eva Andersen

Crystal Smoking

Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: FemDom, Body Worship, Boot Worship, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Strapon, Russian

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11543kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

Download Crystal Smoking

Foxy Dolls - Ina Black - Eleven Minutes of Slaughter

Ina has decided to a wimp to wrestle her on the mat. The guy is not happy with this knowing full well that this will be very painful. Ina is full of energy and motivated to show her skills. The guy has never wrestled before and tries to stay away from the danger, but to no avail. Ina throws him after less than 15 seconds and is all over him, making him suffer. She locks his arms and face with her super thighs and he taps after less than ten seconds. However, Ina disregards his taps and keeps him in her secure lock. Finally she lets him up but not for long as she tosses him around like a rag doll. On top of him again she squeezes his face between her boobs. She his face between her thighs, puts her legs around it, his face going nowhere. The rest is slaughter. You will see head scissors, body scissors, stranglehold, pins, face sitting, breast , etc, etc. The defeated wimp is truly exhausted after only eleven mins. He wouldn't have lasted a minute more.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8467kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 724.2 MB

Download Foxy Dolls - Ina Black - Eleven Minutes of Slaughter

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Russian Mistress Monika Fox

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Russian Mistress Monika Fox

Getting slave's cum

Studio: Oliva

This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she'll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download Getting slave's cum

Pleasing Goddess Crystal

Goddess Crystal wants to orgasm, but there is no way her pathetic slave is going to please her with his tiny dick. So Crystal locks her chindo around his hooded face and puts him to work providing her with orgasms. Crystal uses her hand to guide his head, using him as her human dildo, until she has had her fill of orgasms.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11683kbps

File size: 680.8 MB

Download Pleasing Goddess Crystal

Mae Ling - Lick, Suck, Worship!

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastit

Miss Mae Ling is going to teach her slut on exactly how she loves to be adored. He is only worthy of worshipping from her heels down as he hasn't earned the privilege for anything else. But before he even earns the chance to lick her leather boots he must first worship the filthy ground she walks on. Once he has shown his devotion by licking the nasty floor clean she puts his mouth to the test. Miss Mae wants to be entertained by a sissy cocksucker and puts a pink dildo on her heel to make him pleasure every inch with his throat. For being an obedient sissy bitch and sucking her pink cock with enthusiasm he gets rewarded with a face full of sheer stocking covered feet. She can't help but rub her feet all over his chastity device making him extremely horny and frustrated. A locked and denied slave is exactly how Miss Mae loves to keep her boys when they are in service. He is ordered to open his mouth wide as Miss Mae makes full use out of his hole while he licks, sucks, and worships he.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 899.9 MB

Download Mae Ling - Lick, Suck, Worship!

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Sadistic Strap on

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

Charlotte Cross - Work Vacation

Cast: Charlotte Cross
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

There's nothing quite like the sight of a tiny woman lowering herself down onto giant cock; the way it slowly makes its way into her inner recesses just makes the reptile part of your brain explode with delight. Charlotte Cross's husband couldn't agree more; in fact, he's willing to do whatever it takes to see this. The sight of his own meager man-meat just wasn't doing the trick for either of them anymore. So, when she rides that big cock, he can almost feel it himself. He can almost taste that man-sized dong. When she tells him to go ahead and taste it for real, he tries to play hard to get. We all know the truth, though; he couldn't be more excited to finally get a taste of that strange cock. In the morning, he'll thank Madison, and try to shamefully ask when he get another crack at it.....

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6417kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotte Cross - Work Vacation

Slaves Must Swallow

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Rose Darling - Nip Slip

Cast: Rose Darling
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Every time Rose Darling's husband brings a friend over, she seems to have a nip slip, or loose her dress, or something.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rose Darling - Nip Slip

Crystal Rush Anniversary Cock Hole Fucking

Mistress Crystal has had so much fun celebrating her slave-anniversary by beating her slave mercilessly. Now its time to give her slave his reward. Mistress Crystal has her bitch bound on the bondage bed. His cock is already rock hard as Mistress Crystal explains to him that she is about to fuck his pussy hole with her metal sounds. Mistress Crystal begins to stroke his cock before stretching out his pee hole. She turns around and positions her naked ass and pussy above his face as she continues to fuck his dick with her sounding rod. He can't take much of her sitting on his face while stroking and fucking his cock. He explodes with an orgasm while Crystal laughs at her slut. Now Mistress Crystal is satisfied. She locks her bitch up in his cage as she smokes a cigarette, telling him that she has even more planned for the next month!

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps

File size: 754.9 MB

Download Crystal Rush Anniversary Cock Hole Fucking

Slaves Must Swallow

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Footjob, Milking, BDSM, Ejaculation, CumEating

Mistress Chanel's slave can't escape his fate of a mouth full of cum this time around. He has managed to weasel his way out of swallowing his semen thus far but Mistress Chanel has planned ahead for this milking day. His hands have been locked into place making it physically impossible to escape a big load being hand-fed to the bitch. She knows the best way to get her slave hard is by lubing up his cock and shoving it between her legs for him to fuck. Now he will be so horny that trying to escape his fate won't even be an option. Mistress Chanel edges out a huge load and just as promised makes sure every last drop of cum goes in the bitch boys mouth. His cum swallowing training begins now and soon enough he will be craving just a drop of his own load.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9826kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Slaves Must Swallow

Crystal Rush Mistress Crystal Paddles the Pony slave

Mistress Crystal is going for a ride around the slave grounds on a pony cart. Her naked bound slave is not doing a satisfactory job pulling her cart. Mistress Crystal orders him to bend over the back of the cart so she can give him some motivation. Mistress Crystal demands perfection at all times from her servants. She takes out her leather paddle and severely disciplines her bitch. The slave must thank his Goddess for each painful blow. Next time this bitch serves Mistress Crystal he will do a better job!

Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11526kbps

File size: 547.6 MB

Download Crystal Rush Mistress Crystal Paddles the Pony slave

Hazel Grace - First peghim scene

Cast: Hazel Grace
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Huge Dildo, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Interracia

Hazel Grace loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download Hazel Grace - First peghim scene

Girl Bullies

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: Femdom, SPH, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Imposed Male Orgasm

Penny was very happy to hear that her super hot friend Andrea had dumped her dweeby boyfriend Sam. Penny always knew Sam was a loser so she was even happier when Andrea asked her to teach Sam a lesson for cheating. Penny planned to teach him a lesson in public humiliation that would keep him from showing his face near any of her friends ever again. Andrea had hinted that Sam was a "little" disappointing in the bedroom and Penny was going to get video proof of his "little disappointment". She knows the pipsqueak would be powerless to stop her from him stripping him naked and exposing exactly how small and how quick shooting his cock is for all to see

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11292kbps

File size: 975.2 MB

Download Girl Bullies

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

Edyn Blair - New Dick

Cast: Edyn Blair

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6429kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Edyn Blair - New Dick

I'll fuck you in the ass

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

Mistress Crystal's Bitch Slapped Human Ashtray

Mistress Crystal Rush truly enjoys humiliating her slaves and few things are more humiliating than being slapped in the face again and again. Crystal even orders her slave to smile and thank her as she slaps his reddened face. Crystal then enjoys a cigarette, ashing it into her slave's mouth as she mixes more slaps with spitting in his face. By the time Crystal is finished the poor slave's face is covered in spit and ash.

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11543kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

Download Mistress Crystal's Bitch Slapped Human Ashtray

Valentina Nappi - Itali Ass Wipe

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Electro Play, Chastity

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an un-trained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. -Mistress Valentina Nappi

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Itali Ass Wipe

Mistress Crystal Punishes Her Bitches

Mistress Crystal Rush loves punishing her male bitches with pain and humiliation. Crystal starts by teasing her caged slave with her shock prod, laughing as he cringes at the site of the sparks on his cage. Crystal then zaps him a few times with the prod, mixed in with more teasing, until she decides to spank her other slave's ass. Crystal amuses herself by making the slave count the strokes and thank her for the punishment she is dishing out.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11542kbps

File size: 734.8 MB

Download Mistress Crystal Punishes Her Bitches

Ashley Graham - Ashleys Way

Cast: Ashley Graham

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6437kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ashley Graham - Ashleys Way

Quarentine Spit-Roast! - Miss Mae Ling - Full HD 1080p

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration: 11:35
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Quarentine Spit-Roast! - Miss Mae Ling - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Crystal Fucks Her Bitch

Mistress Crystal loves to fuck her bitches, but making them beg for it really gets her wet. Crystal orders her bitch deep throat her dick to get it really wet before she plunges it into his ass. Crystal is a human fucking machine, pounding his ass with deep thrusts from her hips until her huge cock is balls deep in her slave, much to her amusement.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11586kbps

File size: 603.8 MB

Download Mistress Crystal Fucks Her Bitch

Asia Perez - Monster Cock Pleaser

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JO

Mistress Asia Perez has a massive monster cock picked out just for you! She has been thinking of ways to properly use you after months of hearing you beg to become her slave. That day has come where she will finally accept you as her one and only slave but you must live a life devoted to cock. You won't be sucking and getting fucked by just any sized cock as you will be getting hollowed out by the biggest dicks she can find. Some days it might just be a monster-sized dildo but most days it will be real cocks that you will work extra hard to please as they fill your holes like never before. Don't be scared slut as I am going to make sure you are stretched out like a proper whore so every cock will slide in with ease. Your training begins now so get both holes ready for this monster dick to break your sissy ass. You wanted to be a slave and now you are a slave to cock...open wide whore!!

Duration: 8:38
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 629.2 MB

Download Asia Perez - Monster Cock Pleaser

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass 1080p

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass 1080p

Adara Jordan Smacking Ass Worship

Genres: Femdom, StrapOn, Humiliation, Fetish

Oh look, it's our caning bitch! How badly do you want it? Who's a bitch? Say it!" Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra James really boss around their slave and make him beg for it. He is really in for it, and he better count each and every stroke they give him.

Duration: 6:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

Download Adara Jordan Smacking Ass Worship

Mae Ling - Mud Pie Facial

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Outdoo

Miss Mae Ling has given her slave the task of bringing her a very special dessert which he has seriously messed up. Since he has failed at his job of providing his Mistress with the correct dessert she decided to give him a special dessert of his own. Miss Mae pulls out a bowl filled with mud and begins to step in it with her leather boots. If he wants to get back on her good side he will lick her boots spotless as he enjoys a mouthful of mud...

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

Download Mae Ling - Mud Pie Facial

Chastity Slut Orgasms - Mistress Charlotte Sartre - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display. Using a powerful vibrator she presses it firmly between her slave's chastity and balls as she knows that's the perfect sweet spot to drive a locked bitch crazy. With the right amount of pressure and finesse Mistress Charlotte milks out a big, cum load from her slave's balls then makes him eat it right back up.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Chastity Slut Orgasms - Mistress Charlotte Sartre - Full HD 1080p

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture

These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 261.3 MB

Download [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3

Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Cast: Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, FemDom

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps

File size: 637.7 MB

Download Mistress Damazonia - You're Going To Be A Cum Dumpster

Sissy Cum Dump

Cast: Isabelle Deltore
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 954.9 MB

Download Sissy Cum Dump

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
pleasure.

Duration: 7:43
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Take My Dick, Slave

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Back