Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Strap-on Sex Life

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kenzie Madison
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Video language: English

Slave boy is one horny boy who is constantly requesting anal but always gets denied. Kenzie goes into full Mistress mode as she finally decides to give the bitch exactly what he asked for. Unfortunately for slave, he never did specify exactly what he meant by anal and gets surprised by a huge, strap-on cock slapping him in the face. His days of demanding anal are officially over as Mistress Kenzie has decided anal will be his only sex life going forward. Slave gets royally fucked by his Mistress's big, strap-on cock giving him the anal he needs and not the anal he asked for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Strap-on Sex Life

Seduce Destroy - Nikkitta - Pretty In Pink Animosity

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Nikkitta
Genres: Mixed Wrestling, Fantasy Wrestling, Female Domination, Wrestling, Muscle Domination, Scissorhold

Nikkitta has it in for this guy, he managed to royally annoy her in the first match that day. I had to stop the film. The guy really disgruntled this tall, tanned, powerful bodybuilder. Not a clever thing to do.
In this match, it seems Nikkitta really wants to hurt her opponent and to show him who is boss. Whilst filming, I noticed how this fight wasn't as fast or feisty as Nikkitta's other fights for Seducedestroy, but upon watching it over, it is clear she is riled up. With agitation and frustration across her face, Nikkitta is composed yet fiery; her grapevines and schoolgirl pins are aggressive, her attacks tempestuous. There is a real power exchange going on which makes the match intense. The eye contact is electric.
The beautiful weightlifter and fitness model, a serious athlete, applies the pressure and firm grips, letting him know she has full control. Trying hard to withstand her fierce holds, gritting his teeth and turning red he's stubborn but finally taps, over and over..

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6557kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 548.7 MB

Download Seduce Destroy - Nikkitta - Pretty In Pink Animosity

Goddess Amber - Foot Domination

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Goddess Amber, Amber, Humiliation, Degradation, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Goddess Worship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Toe Sucking

This eager footboy just can't stay away from my devine footsoles. The sweatier the better. I tease him, make fun of him and let him deepthroat my big toe for my entertainment. Ofcourse I make him pay for this huge honour while I continue to dominate the fat bitch.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19546kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Amber - Foot Domination

Lacy Hates Balls

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, FaceSitting, Spitting, Stockings

Mistress Lacy has decided her slave's balls are practically useless. The only real use they have left is providing her with target practice to release her sadistic desires on. The slave's balls are now thoroughly locked in a vice as she would love to see them squeezed to PoP! right before her eyes. Mistress Lacy grabs a hold of her cane and immediately begins to destroy his precious manhood. The only pleasure her slave receives is when Lacy spits giant loogies on the bitch boy's face and balls. She shows zero mercy while caning his helpless manhood and sending him into pure agony. The sound of his screams brings great pleasure to her ears as she destroys his balls until they are now completely rendered useless.

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download Lacy Hates Balls

Adrienne - Jerk it for Me Loser

Cast: Adrienne
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Adrienne's pathetic, old, loser is desperate to get out of chastity. She's bored, so she decides to let him out. The loser has to humiliate himself by stroking and edging for his Princess. Adrienne thinks her loser is very ugly and that is why she does not allow him to show his face and why he is confined to chastity. She locks him back up while he is fully hard, and then makes him beg to get out and stroke for her again. Adrienne makes her loser sniff her ass while he edges. He is not allowed to cum. Adrienne teases the loser with her hands, then makes him lock himself back into chastity a second time. It's really difficult to fit his erection back in the cage! Adrienne decides that if unlocking him is going to be such a bother she will just keep him locked from now on. If he ever wants to get out again his tribute to his cruel Goddess will be tripled.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19760kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Adrienne - Jerk it for Me Loser

Bratprincess edyn blair & mia - bikini brats tease a servant in chastity 2016

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Edyn Blair, Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Bikini, Tease & Denial, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Stinky Feet, Oil Fetish, Foot Fetish, Ass Kissing, Chastity

Part 1: Contains oiling of the girls' legs and barefoot worship in both sitting and standing positions. The slave is in chastity and the girls wear bikinis throughout the entire clip. See complete version for full-clip description.
Part 2: The made foot gagging gets more intense. The slave must oil the girl's asses. Then, the girls tease the chastity slave with their freshly oiled asses. See complete version for full clip description.

Total size: 724.7 MB in 1 files.

Download Bratprincess edyn blair & mia - bikini brats tease a servant in chastity 2016

Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondag

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diana Grace - Made for Cock

Queen Simone & Goddess Platinum - Watch Me Pummel Our Plump Porky Pig

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

I went over to the Mean Girl Manor to hang out with Platinum for the day. I got super excited when Platinum told me she was going to teach me how to cane little submissive bitches annnnnnddddd she was going to let me cane her fat piggy slave... Can you blame me? Fuck, there is no missing with a target that humungous!

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4166kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Queen Simone & Goddess Platinum - Watch Me Pummel Our Plump Porky Pig

[Small Talk] Atemlos Scene #1

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Welcome to the Dark side of European BDSM movement where cute submissive girls are made to shave their pussies and armpits and masturbate to their masters pleasure. A place where male slaves get their asses licked outdoors and take numerous kinky punishments from gorgeous latex mistresses. Feel the pain of a real cold bath course and the excitement of a threesome femdom session. Everything you love about BDSM is in this sensational movie from Small Talk.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:56
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3817kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 142.6 MB

Download [Small Talk] Atemlos Scene #1

Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stocking

Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Macy Meadows - Filthy Ash Hole

Cuckold Honeymoon Sc.1

Cast: Jenna Ivory
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Bikini Babes, Blondes, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Cuckolds, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Fetish, Handjobs, Hotwife, Humiliation, Masturbation, MILF, Outdoors, Pantyhose & Stockings, Shaved, Wives

The Venus Girls produces content that cover most niches involving Female Authority scenarios that include office domination, brat girls, milfs and glamourous women in authority in a fantasy world of the forbidden. Jenna having a nice bj with another cock infront of her husband.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8764kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 813.5 MB

Download Cuckold Honeymoon Sc.1

HD Femdom Sex Videos Milking Your Slut Stick

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Dava Foxx , Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Cum Eating, Milking, Punishment, Uniform

Goddess Kylie Rogue and Mistress Dava Foxx milk another slave's slut stick its been 38 days and its time to drain those slutty balls of every last drop of man filth and then feed the bitch his protein the ladies just love the control they have over men pulling his filth from him at any time they, then making him eat every last drop.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11649kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Milking Your Slut Stick

Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

Cast: Michael, Siouxsie Q
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Pegging, Fisting, Huge Dild

Michael, Siouxsie Q loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 932.5 MB

Download Siouxsie Q - Welcome Home

Emily Black

Cast: Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Ejaculation, Stockings, Glove

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 345.6 MB

Download Emily Black

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Pegged Bitch

Cast: Kenzie Reeves , Evelin Stone
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Milking, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves decide this bitch is opened up from the fucking machine and ready to take a good pounding from them. The girls are naked, and their tight young bodies make the young boy Steve even more weak. He listens to what they demand, and bends over taking their cocks in both his holes. Kenzie slaps him across the face with her big black cock, and is a real bitch as she demands him to suck her off. Evelin just can't stop smiling, loving how deep she can get her cock into his slut hole.

Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11700kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Pegged Bitch

Fraulein Mina

Studio: Amator
Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina

Nurse Daisy Stone Just Doing Her Job

Cast: Daisy Stone, Sean Lawless
Genres: Female domination, Oral, Handjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Forced male orgasm, Impregnation fantasy

Nurse Daisy Stone is new on the Job at the Psycho Ward. She is out to prove that she can be the very best Nurse in the ward. She isn't there to play games. Daisy wants this patients sperm and she wants it now. She gets in there, strokes his huge cock, sucks it, and rides him like it's her job, which it is. Daisy controls her patient and shows him her supremacy. She forces him to cum inside her, then she stores his sample inside her vagina for safe keeping. From the looks of it, she's going to be one of the best Nurses this Psycho Ward has ever seen. Maybe she will dominate you next. Wouldn't that be nice.

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 757.3 MB

Download Nurse Daisy Stone Just Doing Her Job

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Liquid Castration

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight A's this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11570kbps

File size: 651.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Liquid Castration

HD Femdom Sex Videos Roadside Assistance

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Femdom Sex, MILF, Pussy Worship, Milking

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other's full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis sta.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Roadside Assistance

Mia - Ass Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

Cast: Mi
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sittin

Mia mounts her chastity slave's face. He's so weak and tiny! Mia bounces her ass and giggles. The slave struggles to breathe. Mia rocks her hips back and forth. She tells the slave to stop squirming. Mia changes her position so that the slave's nose is in her crotch. She giggles. "No breathing for you!" Mia stretches out her legs. The slave's face must bear her full weight. This is very challenging for the slave. He cannot breathe at all when she sits like this. She tells the slave to stop fighting her. She has already decided that he is not going to get air. The slave becomes very passive. He eventually fights less and less and becomes more accepting of the situation. Mia likes that he is starting to give up. That's what this training is really about. The slave becomes less animated and more lifeless. Mia bounces her ass contentedly on his passive body.

Duration: 12:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19641kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mia - Ass Chastity slave in a Shiny Bodysuit

HD Femdom Sex Videos Drained By The Young New Mistresses

Genres: Humiliation, Milking, Punishment, Uniform

Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can't. You're just a slave, THEIR slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up!

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11649kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 548.8 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Drained By The Young New Mistresses

HD Femdom Sex Videos Pegging Rituals

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Pegging Rituals

Skylar Rene, Sydney Thunder & Jolene Hexx - Brutal BallBusting Competition

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Sydney Thunder, Jolene Hexx and Skylar Rene decide to have a Ballbusting Competition to see who kicks the hardest!
They've convinced Bo to be their practice dummy.
He thinks it's just going to be a friendly little competition, but these girls are out to win!
When he can't get up anymore, it's time for trampling for more of their pure enjoyment and entertainment!

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4423kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Skylar Rene, Sydney Thunder & Jolene Hexx - Brutal BallBusting Competition

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven't finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. The girls cane his pathetic ass, laughing and shouting at him as he cries out in pain. They make him beg for more and more.

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps

File size: 794.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell 2 Caned

HD Femdom Sex Videos Mud Pie Facial

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Outdoor

Miss Mae Ling has given her slave the task of bringing her a very special dessert which he has seriously messed up. Since he has failed at his job of providing his Mistress with the correct dessert she decided to give him a special dessert of his own. Miss Mae pulls out a bowl filled with mud and begins to step in it with her leather boots. If he wants to get back on her good side he will lick her boots spotless as he enjoys a mouthful of mud...

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Mud Pie Facial

Blue Balls Released

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Blue Balls Released

HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine

Cast: Kenzie Reeves ,Evelin Stone
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Fuck Machine, Punishment, Uniform

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are the two toughest girls in their school. They love using their gorgeous looks to get whatever they want. When approached by Toby and Steve, they decide to show them just how they are getting straight A's this year. They pull the boys into their dungeon. One boy escapes, but Steve is over powered and thrown into a cage. On top of the cage, the girls have their teacher bound and afraid. They have an injection which they give in straight into his balls. If is to fuck the girls, and if he cums, his balls will shrivel up and wither away to nothing. He fucks Evelin good and hard after Kenzie rubs her tight young pussy all over his big cock. Unfortunately for the teacher, he cums.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps

File size: 678.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos School Girls From Hell vol.2 Fuck Machine

Double Pop Peg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Domme Eliza has programmed her boy-toy to only cum when a hard dick is in his ass. Her boy has grown so fondly of anal orgasms that he accidentally shoots a big load all over himself before given permission. Eliza is far from happy with his pre-mature ejaculation and doesn't stop pounding his hole until he cums a 2nd time. She is going to train him to be goodboy once and for all who only orgasms

Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 817.3 MB

Download Double Pop Peg

HD Femdom Sex Videos Monster Cock Pleaser

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings

Mistress Asia Perez has a massive monster cock picked out just for you! She has been thinking of ways to properly use you after months of hearing you beg to become her slave. That day has come where she will finally accept you as her one and only slave but you must live a life devoted to cock. You won't be sucking and getting fucked by just any sized cock as you will be getting hollowed out by the biggest dicks she can find. Some days it might just be a monster-sized dildo but most days it will be real cocks that you will work extra hard to please as they fill your holes like never before. Don't be scared slut as I am going to make sure you are stretched out like a proper whore so every cock will slide in with ease. Your training begins now so get both holes ready for this monster dick to break your sissy ass. You wanted to be a slave and now you are a slave to cock...open wide whore!!

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 629.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Monster Cock Pleaser

Milking their slave after 30 days

Cast: Nadia White, Nyssa Nevers
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers almost forgot about their slave who has been locked away for 30 days. They come dressed in red and blue latex, with thigh high latex boots, and pull him out of his cage promising him a milking if he can cum in three minutes. Goddess Nyssa Nevers starts poking and twisting his pathetic slut sacks while Goddess Nadia White strokes his disgusting dick. Goddess Nyssa Nevers warns him that if he doesn't cum she will cut off his worthless balls. Goddess Nadia White reminds him that he hasn't eaten, and he better produce a lot of cum so he has a good meal.

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11597kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

Download Milking their slave after 30 days

Ginger Jones

Cast: Ginger Jones
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking

Perfect mistress in red makes him worship her feet and suck on her heels before getting real freaky with it. Within minutes, we see her strip naked, enjoy low-key facesitting, and even torture the slave's pathetic cock by way of stomping on it lightly. At the end, all that's left to do for this slave is greedily suck on his mistress' toes.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 641.1 MB

Download Ginger Jones

Chastity Romance

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Body Bag, Masturbation, Vibrator

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Chastity Romance

Mistress Courtney

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

I love Strapon play. I love it even more when I am in My leather. I love pounding into one of My slaves, making them quiver and moan. I love looking at you and My hips go back and forth, My cock tickling that prostate. Do you like to watch My hips sway? Do you wish it was you?

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20278kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

Download Mistress Courtney

Boot Licking & Ball Beating

Mistress Kendra James is a strict disciplinarian, if he ever wants to be unlocked from his cage he better obey her every order. She instructs him to tongue polish her patent leather boots while he is doing as instructed she begins to beat his balls with a crop for her own amusement. Mistress Kendra laughs as he squirms in pain. She doesn't let him stop licking until her boots are perfectly clean.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

Download Boot Licking & Ball Beating

HD Femdom Sex Videos Demoted to Doormat

Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings

Red August has dumped her wimpy ass boyfriend and has already found a much better man in her life that actually knows how to treat her like a Goddess. When her ex-boyfriend shows up to grab the last of his stupid stuff, he gets down on his hands and knees and begs for her forgiveness. She doesn't want a loser for a boyfriend anymore but may have use for him as her personal slave bitch. Tony will do anything to have her back and reluctantly agrees to be her slave before knowing exactly what he was getting into. Miss Red puts her new bitch to the test and makes him strip naked and worship her sheer stocking covered soles like the pathetic doormat he truly is. If only he was a real man he could've been worshipping her pussy every day but instead he will only get her stinky stocking covered feet shoved deep down his throat...

Duration: 12:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 896.8 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Demoted to Doormat

Obey Melanie sc 25

Cast: Obey Melanie
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking

Have you ever watched a man be ruined? This slave will have his sperm extracted. Of course I wouldn't think of letting him enjoy it. I see how he looks at my feet, so i use them to add to his humiliation. first, I make him erect his cock without ever touching it. If he wants to cum, he must get his dick standing without any stimulation whatsoever. Just the sight of my feet has him pointing obscenely. Then I use my bare soles to brush his shaft. It has him going crazy! I get him worked up. My toes toy with his pole until he begins leaking semen but never fully ejaculates. I have him right where I want him. He is desperate for orgasm but i wont make it the slightest bit enjoyable. My feet make him dribble his sperm while I laugh at him. His humiliation is now complete. He has been completely ruined. The evidence is the cum that lays on my feet.

Duration: 7:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15721kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

Download Obey Melanie sc 25

Katie Kush

Cast: Katie Kush

Mistress Katie Kush shows her leather gimp just how cruel she can be when he is completely helpless and locked in chastity. Her gimp has never wanted to be unlocked from chastity so badly when her tight, young pussy is sliding up and down his chastity cage. Mistress Katie gets extra naughty as she grinds her body all over his leather sleepsack making him wish his vision wasn't completely taken away. A gimp is just a toy for Mistress Katie to make as sexually frustrated as possible. No chance of escape for her gimp as he lays there helpless and completely under her control.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Katie Kush

Miss Raquel Roper

Cast: Miss Raquel Roper, Goddess Valora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Roper's & Goddess Valora's gang, & he isn't entirely wrong. Such not the kind of asset he thinks he can be. The pair inform him that in order to join the gang, all male members must go through an initiation to prove just what they're willing to put themselves through for the sake of the gang. Proving it. with their ass & mouths! Miss Roper & Goddess Valora make the weak male suck & get fucked by their thick, ramming strap ons, tossing his body around like a rag doll in strenuous positions to give him the dick down he deserves. After all, if he wishes to join the gang; he's gotta' get banged.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download Miss Raquel Roper

Mistress Anette - Precise, Forceful Strokes

Genres: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

Mistress Anette has her slave all naked and tied to the metal bed. He is laying on his belly, his face is buried in the bed. Mistress Anette starts the caning, she uses his naked, pale ass for a canvas. Her strokes are hard and very precise, she is making the slave moan painfully into the mattress. When his ass is full of red marks, Anette promises him one last, very hard and forceful stroke.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.4 MB

Download Mistress Anette - Precise, Forceful Strokes

Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, CBT, Face Sitting, Bondage

The best way to get a man to follow every instruction to the T is by locking an electric shocking pet collar around his precious balls. Once locked on tight any man will obey your every command in total fear of that bright red button being pushed. Princess Chloe loves having her tight, young pussy pleasured every day but her current slave has fallen short in the skills of making her orgasm. With her new training method, her slave will become the best cunt worshiping bitch she could ever ask for. A few intense shocks to his manhood along the way will keep him servicing to his best possible abilities.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

Download Chloe Cherry - Cunt Trainer

Back