Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

HD Femdom Sex Videos Crushing The Intruder

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Headscissors
Video language: English

Samantha muscle loves to dominate and she loves to dominate using her incredibly strong thighs! Let there be no mistake...you will tap out once samantha traps you in one of many excruciating scissor holds she has come to perfect including her oxygen depriving bodyscissors which can take you to the edge of consciousness! Samantha muscle is a real southern savage scissorvixen!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 570.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Crushing The Intruder

Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave's tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Two bossy ladies return from a ride and take a seat at the bar. Between their boots there is their is a slave on the ground. "Look, what we have here!", Jessica says and orders the slave to start licking the dust from their boots. And guess what he says: "Yes, I will do it again!"

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 218.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Don't Complain, Stupid!

HD Femdom Sex Videos Boss Lady Squeeze

Studio: ScissorVixens

When a man decides he's ready for a week long vacation with friends but doesn't have enough vacation time he decides to cash in on his sick days instead. He calls his new female boss, Sydney, to fake a neck injury telling her he will be out for a week or so. Well...as a concerned boss she decides to pay him a surprise visit at home only to catch her employee without the neck brace he said he had to wear! Realizing he's been caught in a lie he confesses telling her he's going on that vacation whether she likes it or not. Well...a lie is not the only thing he's going to find himself caught in as the gorgeous red-head tells him by the time she's done with him he's going to need a neck brace for more than just a week! Dressed in a sinfully sexy short black mini-skirt, white blouse and high heels Sydney Scissors teaches him how she deals with insubordinates by wrapping her gorgeous, athletic thighs around his neck and begins to squeeeeze him senseless! Watch as her quad muscles simply expl.

Duration: 28:55

File size: 629.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Boss Lady Squeeze

Mistress Susi Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigger

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Rubber

Mistress Susi had some huge strap-on's that havent been used in awhile. The German Dominatrix has found a slutty rubberdoll that says she is up to the task. The Latex goddess warms her new latex whore up with a large one first. Watch the Latex wrapped Susi work the rubbercock into the dolls eager ass. The rubber mistress is an expert at strapon fucking and her shiny latex body moves in perfection.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10101kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

Download Mistress Susi Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigger

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

Domina liza sits on the slave today who makes a comfortable chair for his mistress. the slave is ordered to kiss the tip of her riding crop. "kiss my boots" "thank you mistress. thank you" "thank you for what slave?" "for letting me kiss your boots mistress!"

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3019kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Domination With Leatherboots

HD Femdom Sex Videos Coach Crush

Kan?s not happy. Coach SexyMuscleGirl, head of the boys? wrestling team, has booted his kid and he?s here to set her ass straight ? and she crushes his ass blind and blue! He growls that she?s a girl, what does she know about wrestling, so she issues a challenge: Beat her in wrestling and the kid?s back on the team. She beats him and she beats him Bad! And she does just that, whipping him to the couch to embrace him in the first of many dizzying, head-cracking scissors! SexyMuscleGirl?s thighs are just massive, cut, defined, and they ripple with unrelenting fury in straight-on headscissors and rib-bending bodyscissors.

Duration: 31:54

File size: 694.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Coach Crush

Valet ep part 8

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

Download Valet ep part 8

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training

Mistress Ella Kros doesn't need to beat the slave to make him suffer in pain. There are much more mean ways. Especially if she presents herself in such a stunning leather outfit in front of this leather fetishist. To see her dressed like this already makes him suffer because he know he may not touch her.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3720kbps

File size: 217.7 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Cruel Leather Training

HD Femdom Sex Videos Valid Scissor Id

Hayden works hard for her money as a model and isn't too happy when a sleazy photographer refuses to pay her for a photo shoot they just completed because her Id has expired and is no longer valid. She tells him to take a few more pictures of her tightly scissoring a pillow between her strong dancer-trained thighs. He's not quite sure what to make of the strange scissor pics but she tells him soon enough..."You wanna' know what those pictures are that you just took of me...?

Duration: 30:11

File size: 657.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Valid Scissor Id

Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My , pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissorphobia

Drew's not too happy with Ivy after sending her a text message several times with no reply. He confronts her about it and she snaps back telling him that she's not into all of this technology crap and prefers a simple phone call instead. After Drew accuses her of suffering from technophobia Ivy tells him that he's going to be Suffering from 'Scissorphobia' by the time she's through with him! Ivy wrestles the smart-ass man to the ground and wraps her powerhouse ice-hockey thighs around his neck and begins to squeeeeeze with everything she's got!

Duration: 29:03

File size: 632.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissorphobia

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

"Slave, come here, I want you to lick my boots clean and shiny!", Mistress Ella calls her slave with an arrogant voice. She absolutely knows what her slaves feel like when she wears her skin tight, half see through latex catsuit and this pair of dominant boots. He falls on his knees immediately and crawls closer.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2786kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Clean My Boots

Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy

Cast: Maya Kendric
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastit

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy

HD Femdom Sex Videos Getting A Scissor Grip

Sassy sharp-tongued cutie, Jessie, returns to ScissorVixens to teach her boyfriend some respect! After she drops a carpet they are trying to move into their living room one too many times he snaps and starts complaining about everything else she has dropped, and broken, telling her she needs to learn how to get a better grip on things! Well...get a better grip she does...a Scissor grip around his puny neck using her dancer trained thighs to relentlessly squeeze him into submission over and over again!

Duration: 29:03

File size: 632.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Getting A Scissor Grip

Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Empress Victoria returns from a shopping trip. The young lady with these endless legs wears skin tight jeans and knee high, black leather designer boots with ultra thin high heels. Of course, she wears the boots over the jeans to show her dominance on the streets.

Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2789kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Empress Victoria - Chained Bootslaves

Dominant Sheriff Interrogates Defenseless Prisoner - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Enjoy the Full HD BDSM thrills in this fetish XXX video as Sheriff Jasmine runs her big gun over his dick, sticks her fingers in his mouth, scratches her nails over his chest, and then whips his dick with a little flogger! However, kneeling in front of that meat, even as she whips his balls, she can't help but start to think about how good his prick would feel in her mouth. She nibbles a bit on his thick inches, and bites at the skin of his sac. But to rid herself of such thoughts, which might endanger her hold over her prisoner, she turns him to face the wall so she can whip his ass and jerk his johnson at the same time! However, then she kneels again and starts nibbling at his ass. We have a feeling Sheriff Jasmine is not done with Yanick yet-not by a long shot! So be here for Part 2 in a few days to see what wildness happens next!!

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9660kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 896.5 MB

Download Dominant Sheriff Interrogates Defenseless Prisoner - Scene 1 - Full HD 1080p

Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

Do you know that kind of bossy business ladies who are used to be in charge and who expect that they get everything they want? Like Lady Pascal, who returns from a meeting in her expensive car, already hooting because her butler doesn't appear immediately although he should her the sound of the big engine.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3690kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Lady Pascal - Bossy Business Lady

HD Femdom Sex Videos Feel My Scissors

Ko Girl loves to show off her muscles for the camera but when an obnoxious female muscle fan crashes her latest photo shoot she crashes him between her 28-inch quads of destruction! He tells her that he only wants to feel her muscles and so she obliges by wrapping her legs around his puny skull and says..."Feel My Scissors!" instead.The muscle schmoe gets more than he bargained for as Ko Girl shows him that her quad muscles are the biggest, baddest thighs he'll ever get to see or feel and by the time she's through with him...they may be the last as well!

Duration: 29:38

File size: 645.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Feel My Scissors

Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Cast: Kenzie Madiso
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smotherin

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta bitch on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the bitch to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9806kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 870.1 MB

Download Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

Today we have a new clip with superhot mistress ezada. she sits on a leather couch taking on some beautiful shiny gloves on.

next we see that her slave is already lying on an other part of the couch and she starts to tease the mouthwatering slave with her tight adorable legs and high heels... then its time for some breathtaking action with her gloves. after releasing him from that its time for torture. her spiked heels go into action on his nipples. then breathtaking again. and so the cruel game of this sadist goes on and on. a wonderful mixture of pain and breathtaking.

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3002kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Ezada - Breathtaking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Ko's Cure For The Scissor Addict

As ScissorVixen fans and members...you know how futile it is trying to kick the scissor addiction. You worry about the reaction of your significant other or family members should they find out about your scissor fantasies and what you will say if they do. Well...for one guy...he decides to try and find a cure to his addiction of having his skull tightly compressed between powerful female thighs

Duration: 31:21

File size: 682.7 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Ko's Cure For The Scissor Addict

Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Cast: Mae Lin
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Chastity, Strap-on, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Quarentine Spit-Roast!

Edging For Fur Goddess

Cast: Helena Sin
Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 7:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15447kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Edging For Fur Goddess

Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms

Cast: Cameron Dee
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating

The clip starts out with Cameron kissing her boyfriend while her cuck licks the bottoms of her shoes. Cameron explains to the cuck that they are going out tonight and will come back and fuck in front of him.. Her cuck is starting to get used to the new mask she makes him wear. Cameron just before leaving straps a dildo gag into the hole in his mask and locks it in place. Her cuck will have to say in the room with a dildo gag in his mouth. Cameron empties the cucks wallet of cash and head out for dinner. A few hours later they return. They basically ignore the cuck while they fuck. Her bull fucks Cameron and is pretty rough with her. She initially takes control and gives a blowjob to him before jumping on him and fuck him in cowgirl mode. He get arouse slapping her on ass, while he start to fuck her doggy and sideways, until he cums inside with condom. The cuck can do nothing but watch helplessly. He can't even speak with the dildo locked in his mouth. Cameron brings him to orgasm. She.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 670.9 MB

Download Cucks Mouth Used as Garbage Can for Bulls Condoms

AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Cast: AJ Applegat
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JO

Goddess AJ is an expert cock trainer who is taking time out of her day to help you become a better sex toy. All you horny boys are so quick to cum that you have no self-control on holding back and learning pleasure is a reward and not a right. AJ has just the perfect techniques to help build up your stamina and turn you into the perfect sex slave that your Goddess wants you to be.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 982.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Sex Slave Stamina Trainer

Milking Slave part 666

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

Download Milking Slave part 666

Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Cast: Adira Allure, Michael Vegas
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Fisting & Dildo

Hot blonde Adira Allure teases and stretches her holes; she looks alluring wearing kinky fetish-wear ... a monstrous strap-on dildo! The sex-crazed vixen douses her toy with lube, soon welcoming Michael Vegas for some kinky anal play. Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus! The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 27:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Adira Allure, Michael Vegas

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Breaking in a stud

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Nothing can get this busty brunette off better than full control over a huge burly man - like her new slave, for example. Watch her find one that fits the description precisely and take a ride on top of his tongue while he's only allowed to wank off.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 12:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3738kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Breaking in a stud

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and forces him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Britney Light - Blue Balls Released

Cast: Britney Light
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Cum Eating

Mistress Britney's slave has a serious case of blue balls with his manhood being locked tightly to a ball stretching humbler the past 15 days. They are so blue and filled with cum to the point of exploding at any second that she has decided to allow him this one-time release.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 972.6 MB

Download Britney Light - Blue Balls Released

Slave Orgasm Devotion

Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Good boys jerk their cocks and devote their orgasms for Princess Chloe and only her. Now crawl on your knees over to your Princess and hand your leash over to the one that owns your orgasms. She wants to watch how obedient you can be with your cock in your tightly gripped hands. The only reason you are touching your cock is for Princess Chloe as you begin to worship every part of her young, perfectly tight body like a good stroke slave. "Your dick is mine and your orgasms are devoted completely to me. I am the reason why you are jerking off right now. I am the reason why you have your hands wrapped so tightly around your cock while you stroke it up and down just wishing you could be anywhere near my perfect tits, ass and pussy. You are not allowed to stop stroking your cock until you have an orgasm completely devoted to me" xxo - Princess Chloe Cherry

Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Slave Orgasm Devotion

Take My Dick, Slave

Cast: Alexandra SnowReal life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restraine
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondag

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Take My Dick, Slave

Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mistress Charlotte's slave lives a life of 24/7/365 chastity with no hope of ever being set free. He is allowed to orgasm once every 90-days but his chastity will always remain locked on tight. Mistress Charlotte warms up his balls by slapping them with force as she can't help but bust a boys manhood when they are on display.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 814.9 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre - Chastity Slut Orgasms

Boot fuck and piss

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!

Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Boot fuck and piss

Julia Love

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Russian mistress Julia Love kinky humilated slave boy friend action.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Julia Love

Queening Supremacy

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

Download Queening Supremacy

Roadside Assistance

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Dava Foxx
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Femdom Sex, MILF, Pussy Worship, Milkin

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other's full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis stat.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Roadside Assistance

Ruined And Returned To Chastity

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Anabelle Pync
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Cock Control, The Edging Salon, Cock Milking, Edging

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied into a chair at the Edging Salon. He has been booked for a routine orgasm ruining. Both teasers look incredibly sexy in their shiny spandex uniforms as they edge the cock of their client's slave. The slave is completely unaccustomed to being this close to women this beautiful. The teasers know that they have complete control over their client's slave with their incredible bodies. Anabelle and Natalya ruin the slave twice in under ten minutes, then put him right back in his chastity cage and send him straight back to his Princess.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 688.8 MB

Download Ruined And Returned To Chastity

Back