Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Sado-ladies - Leather Clad Sadist

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

Trying to escape from the Residenz Avalon is no good idea, even there is so much pain and suffering for a slave. Not only that an escape is impossible but also every little try will be punished without any mercy. And, if the slave has really bad luck, the punishment is done by Mademoiselle de S., who is known and feared by all slaves as the leather clad sadist.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2780kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 147.5 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Leather Clad Sadist

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Daddy

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ScissorVixens
Genres: Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Headscissors
Video language: English

Young, blonde and beautiful...what more can a girl want...? Well...for Kerry what she wants is for her 'sugar daddy' to stop bitching every time she decides to show up a little late or doesn't do everything he wants her to do. He likes to remind her who pays the bills and everything she has including her apartment, car and the clothes she's wearing telling her..."That's right...your sugar daddy pays for all of that!". But Kerry has heard enough and decides to tear her clothes off stripping down to a sexy leopard thong and white top and while wrestling her sugar daddy into a man head scissor from behind tells him..."I don't need a sugar daddy...what I need is a scissor daddy and someone I can squeeze the fuck out of!". And that's exactly what Kerry does to the her new 'Scissor Daddy' using her gorgeous, long, toned thighs, developed from years of riding nags, to ride his neck and body moving from one excruciating scissor hold to the next! In the end, while crushing her scissor daddy in.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Daddy

Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Macy has convinced poor Danni that he is her boyfriend. Danni thinks that they are dating, but it is all just a mean joke. Macy pretends to be attracted to him just to humiliate him. Macy convinces Danni to strip out of his clothes for her. She has convinced Danni that being locked into a chastity device for her is just kinky fun. Macy makes Danni show her the chastity. Macy thinks it's very funny, but Danni is humiliated that his girlfriend has done this to him. He does not like chastity, and he wants out. Macy is thrilled that her boyfriend has agreed to be locked for her. She gets so excited that she can't help but tease his chastity. While teasing him Macy asks for more money. Danni guesses that he's ok with giving his girlfriend money. Whatever makes her happy. Danni is a little confused that Macy is his girlfriend and they have still never kissed or anything. All Macy seems to want is money. Macy tells her boyfriend that chastity is much more interesting than kissing. Her sexual.

Duration: 12:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14036kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Macy - Inspects Dannis Chastity Device

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - In The Bunker - Part 1

Mistress Jenna , Lady Blackstone
This prospective slave was brought tp the house of Mistress Jenna and Lady Blackstone and he finds hisself now down in the bunker. It's dark and cold for hours now but finally he can hear the sound of high heels and someone turns the light on.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3713kbps

File size: 211.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - In The Bunker - Part 1

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor For The Camera

Jill's a model who is fed up with her nagging photographer always telling her to smile for the camera. Although Jill's not in a smiling mood...she is in a scissoring mood and decides to 'Scissor For The Camera' instead! She pulls her photographer into a front headscissors and says "You know what I'm going to do?...I'm going to smile while scissoring you!". And smiling while scissoring is exactly what she does nearly strangling her photographer to disappear clearly having a good time in the process! In the end, while seated on a bench and crushing him in a front headscissors, she tells him.

Duration: 29:33

File size: 643.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor For The Camera

Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strap-On, Pegging, Chastity, Dildo Fucking, Anal

Marcello is enduring an ass fucking punishment, administered by his new wife, Raven and her 19-year-old daughter, Kimber. The mother-daughter team spit roasts the disobedient beta male, one dildo in the mouth, the other pounding his ass. Kimber hates having Marcello as a step-father. She wants her mom to fuck him hard! Raven loves indulging her daughter. The two are more like best friends than a mother and daughter. Raven fucks her husband while her spoiled brat daughter squeals in delight at Marcello's pain. The pair are so cruel to Marcello! The women aggressively ravage Marcello's body. He is forced to do ass to mouth and all sorts of degrading acts while his neglected cock remains locked in chastity. In this family, bratty young Kimber is the boss of her step-daddy, Marcello! Not the other way around!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9657kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 852.6 MB

Download Do What I Say Or Mom And I Will Ass Fuck You

Femdom humiliation

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

HD Femdom Sex Videos Your House My Scissors

Gemini, a 5'2" tall dark-haired beauty with gorgeous muscular legs, doesn't like to be told what to wear especially in her father-in-law's house where she and her mother recently moved. She struts by him in the living room wearing only a white buttoned shirt, a thong underneath and high heels. So he tells her walking around in that kind of attire is not allowed especially when his younger son will soon be coming home from school proclaiming..."My house, My rules!". But Gemini is about to make her own rules and with legs like hers he's going to follow them whether he likes it or not! Watch as she tears into him with vicious thigh-snapping scissors that nearly give him 'scissor whiplash' jerking his head and neck around like a lifeless ragdoll! She proceeds to taunt him even more unbuttoning her shirt and tossing it to the side while she continues tossing him between her thighs. Her reverse headscissors are just as devastating as they are incredible to watch squeezing her rock hard glut.

Duration: 34:28

File size: 750.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Your House My Scissors

Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19762kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Mistress Gaia Ballbusters Inc

Cast: Mistress Gaia, Lady Mesmeratrix
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting

We have three slaves that are going to be treated to a serious ballbusting session. they are in competition with each other to remain standing. With two of my beautiful mistress friends to assist me, we are going to enjoy a little game of knockout by enjoying kicking our slaves hanging fruit. We begin with a little warm up, don't want to bruise those nuts too early on. Then as we rotate and our kicks become harder, it's not too long before we have our first casualty. As my friend finds her target, her accurate kick is too much for him and he slumps to the floor. Only two left, it's now becoming more intense as the ratio is now three against two. Our slaves are really suffering as we go on a merry go round of kicks. Finally another one drops to the floor, and we have a winner. We congratulate him, and give him a final kick on his nuts as a painful souvenir from ballbusters Inc.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5154kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

Download Mistress Gaia Ballbusters Inc

HD Femdom Sex Videos Most Current Scissors

Drew finds out the hard way that insulting a seasoned ScissorVixen isn't too wise and Tomiko decides to teach him a lesson when he does just that to her! Drew asks Tomiko for her most current pictures to be certain she's still in tip-top scissoring shape. Tomiko sends him the pics he requests and when they finally meet for her latest video shoot...she also shows him her 'Most Current Scissors'! Tomiko tells him she's in better shape than ever hitting the gym almost every day and Drew agrees noticing her impressive biceps but it's her signature legs that he's about to notice real soon. Before his partner, Kandor, arrives to the shoot she decides to show him just how strong her scissors have gotten and pulls a reluctant Drew into a eye-popping front head scissors! She continues working him over and even taunts him at one point speculating how she's about to make the "...world famous Drew...Scissor King of the world..." tapout and submit to her skull crushing head scissors. Drew pleads a.

Duration: 30:38

File size: 667.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Most Current Scissors

Facesitting for Her Pleasure - Nika - UltraHD 2160p

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Download Facesitting for Her Pleasure - Nika - UltraHD 2160p

Fucked with the Big Strapon on the Swing in Chastity

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Latex, Ass Fetish, Humiliation, Strap On, Latex Mistress, Leggins, Rubber, Domina, Slave, Strapon, German, Mistress, Latex Susi, Rubberlady

He is a little helpless there , naked, on the loveswing. All he is wearing is a chastity cage, his ass is exposed, as the swing is spreading it open, Mistress Susi, the german fetish dominatrix is taking advantage of her helpless slaveboy. The big strapon is training his as to her satisfaction

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10323kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 498.0 MB

Download Fucked with the Big Strapon on the Swing in Chastity

Queen Evelyn's Throne

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Queen Evelyn's Throne

MistressSusi - Our Nylon Face Sitting Slave

Studio: MistressSusi

Little did he know, his visit would not get him out, it would just make his situation worse as the evil rubberlady was not interested in helping him. After an hour of teasing, the sadistic latex Mistress just sent him away, still locked but even more frustrated

Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download MistressSusi - Our Nylon Face Sitting Slave

Goddess Brianna Is Chasing After Her Slave With A Cattle Prod

Cast: Brianna
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, Corporal Punishment, CBT, BDSM

Goddess Brianna is chasing after her slave with a cattle prod.
She finally gets him into the dungeon, right where he wants him!
It's milking day and he must be drained.
Goddess Brianna restrains him to the cross and she starts a slow and
tormenting milking process where she matches any pleasure he feels with extreme pain!

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11672kbps

File size: 566.4 MB

Download Goddess Brianna Is Chasing After Her Slave With A Cattle Prod

HD Femdom Sex Videos Level Headed Scissors

Gorgeous ScissorVixen newcomer and personal trainer, Torri, makes her debut playing the role of a young woman who's got a short temper. It doesn't take much to set her off as her boyfriend quickly finds out after hearing her complain about him to a friend on her cell phone. He tells her to stop bitching and be more level-headed about things and level headed is exactly what she gives him..."Level Headed Scissors" that is! Watch as this blonde-haired fitness beauty uses her big, powerful quads to nearly pop his head off in a barrage of non-stop head-flattening scissors. She doesn't say much and doesn't have to...her legs do all the talking for her! And so does her facial expressions every time she smiles after forcing the overmatched man to tap out from the relentless pressure of her powerful thighs. On and on it goes one punishing scissors after the other each one seemingly meant for every time he's pissed her off which is obviously often! In the end she decides to call her friend back.

Duration: 32:30

File size: 708.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Level Headed Scissors

Nika

Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Download Nika

Mistress Lady Renee

Cast: Lady Renee
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo, Pegging

My leather gimp toy is used for all sorts of service orientated duties, mostly dick servicing. So I put it's compliant a-hole to use and prime it for some heavy pounding abuse. Though the size of the butt plug that I've filled it with is nothing in comparison to the size of my massive strap-on. I ram My massive member right up his gimp hole and take it for a rough ride, My leather pants feeling tight and sexy on My ass under the rubbing of the harness. gimp boy better bend over keep his hole open for Me, I am in the mood to make this one long and hard anal fuck.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download Mistress Lady Renee

The FemDom sex movies pack HandDomination (2007-2010) part 2

Genres: Femdom, CBT, HandJob, Milking, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Gloryhole, Blowjob, Footjobs, Masturbation

Then bring him to ecstasy and back down again.
We have a variety of cocks - ranging from 6 to 13 inches - all hard and ready to shoot gallons of hot cum on demand. All of our handjob movies have long post orgasm milkings. These girls don't stop until they drain your cock completely dry! You will Never see any guys finish themselves off. Our girls dominate these defenseless cocks from start to finish.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 17 files.

Download The FemDom sex movies pack HandDomination (2007-2010) part 2

MistressSusi - Latex Sklaven

While Mistress Susi is dressed up in a english style #Latex full seat breech, riding boots, she is tacking up the ponyslave. Starting with a rubber bit, then putting him in cross ties.The next step is the #anal #plug #ponytail and the long line rains and testing the ponies gate at the walk

Duration: 11:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download MistressSusi - Latex Sklaven

Painful trampling

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

The femdom treatment that this humble daddy is going to get in this scene is going to hurt like hell. The transition from barefoot trampling to trampling in high heels is going to make him bawl like a baby and beg for mercy - and get none, of course.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3621kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Painful trampling

Femdom Anal Close up

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Strap on and Fists Guy in Lingerie and Femdom Anal Hard Fuck

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2453kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Femdom Anal Close up

MistressSusi - Feel Our Black Heels

For the ones that came in late , missed out totally or want a recording of this intense webcamshow with forced orgasms, electrical edging, nylon fetish, facsitting, here is the recording. Mistress Susi was in a spunky mood for the nights WebCamshow after keeping her rubberslave tightlyrubbered in chastity all week, she decided it was time for some heavy play.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 330.4 MB

Download MistressSusi - Feel Our Black Heels

HD Femdom Sex Videos Double Fucked

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubDom
Genres: Femdom, StrapOn, Humiliation, BJ, Fetish

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20380kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Double Fucked

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Sisters Strike Again

"What was I thinking!?" category I decide to finally sacrifice myself and let the 'scissor sisters', those two beautiful but very dangerous blonde Czech models, work me over in their next 'scissor sisters' saga. I play an unsuspecting fool who follows a beautiful blonde, named Jenni, back to her room where she introduces me to her equally gorgeous sister, Angelina, waiting on the bed wearing only a sexy pink thong and matching top. I think this is my lucky day when Jenni strips down to a white lingerie thong but soon find out that my luck is about to run out as 'The Scissor Sisters Strike Again!'. These two hotties make a sexy and deadly scissoring-duo and decide to take turns with one doing the scissoring while the other handles the camera and each offers plenty of verbal encouragement to the one scissoring. "By the time we are done with you, you are going to like getting scissored more than sex!"...Jenni tells me while Angelina nearly breaks my neck in a murderous head scissors! Th.

Duration: 29:32

File size: 643.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor Sisters Strike Again

MistressSusi - Fucked till Cum

Little did he know, his visit would not get him out, it would just make his situation worse as the evil rubberlady was not interested in helping him. After an hour of teasing, the sadistic latex Mistress just sent him away, still locked but even more frustrated

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

Download MistressSusi - Fucked till Cum

HD Femdom Sex Videos BJ Instruction

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ClubDom
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Femdom, StrapOn, Humiliation, BJ, Fetish

Goddess Alexis Fawx gives her new fuck monkey BlowJob instruction on how to properly suck her 12" inch strap on cock, She shoves it right down his fuck hole laughing as he gags on every inch, She makes him beg as he gargles pathetic spit bubbles, Telling him she wants that spit running down his face as she fucks this bitch's face even harder, Making him eat her dick and beg for more calling him her manwhore.

Duration: 4:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20242kbps

File size: 695.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos BJ Instruction

HD Femdom Sex Videos Mail Ordered Crush

Gorgeous blonde Czech model Jenni returns to ScissorVixens playing a mail ordered bride who has taken one too many orders from her American husband and retaliates by giving him her 'Mail Ordered '! Watch this gorgeous blonde haired, blue-eyed beauty squeeze the life out of her hubby while telling him the new terms for their marriage which he has little choice but to accept given his neck is being crushed in her vise-like leggy grip. And at one point, while securing a standing head scissors, she even knocks him out (for real!) and has to slap him back to consciousness! Of course when he wakens from Jenni's scissor induced nap he realizes he's right back to where they started and is eventually made to rewrite their prenuptial agreement giving Jenni everything he owns should something mysteriously happen to him. Something tells me he won't have long to live after he signs on the dotted line!

Duration: 29:55

File size: 651.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Mail Ordered Crush

MistressSusi - Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigge

The Rubberdominatrix has him tied to the cross in the Dungeon and has many plans for it. Dressed in her tight latex riding suit, she first teases the helpless doll. Showing the sissy slave the massive strap-on, frightens it but Mistress Susi only enjoys this more and more.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10101kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

Download MistressSusi - Breaking in The new Rubberdoll's Ass for More and Bigge

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissoring The Good Samaritan

Have you ever witnessed someone being attacked and wondered if you should get involved...? What happens to this would-be Good Samaritan is exactly why you may want to think twice before you do! While talking to his wife on his cell phone a man hears another screaming for help and is surprised when he finds a petite but gorgeous blonde, wearing only a skimpy thong, squeezing the daylights out of an older man between her thighs! He tells his wife what's happening and even though she urges him not to get involved he assures her that the girl is half his size and he can take care of this himself...Wrong! The young, sexy blonde decides to let the older man go and as he quickly crawls to safety she pulls the Good Samaritan down by his arm and right into her crushing scissors telling him that it's his turn now. She's doesn't like to say much preferring instead to let her legs do all the talking and her victims can hear them loud and clear as she clearly enjoys torturing them between her lean.

Duration: 27:30

File size: 597.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissoring The Good Samaritan

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Studio: Wolfe Sole Productions
Cast: Janira Wolf
Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondage

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, forcing his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps

File size: 800.4 MB

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls

Incredible Ruin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Female Domination, Handjobs, Ballbusting, Ruined Orgasms, Male Orgasm

Brianna has a slave secured into the steel stockade at The Edging Salon. She loves teasing slaves when they are in this helpless predicament. Brianna removes the slave's chastity device. The slave abundantly, pathetically, leaks pre-cum once the device has been removed. Brianna laughs and tells the slave that she will not have any mercy on him. She slaps and squeezes the slave's balls.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10179kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

Download Incredible Ruin

Blondie rimming ass

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom

The oral skills of this blondie will pass a whole new type of quality check tonight - what she's got right in front of her is a horny man whore standing on all fours with his ass cheeks wide open. Watch her grab his nuts and rim his anus in this vid!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3586kbps

File size: 218.1 MB

Download Blondie rimming ass

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation, CBT

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Monika Fox

Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Cast: Janira Wolfe
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10″ strap on cock to his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close. Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster she plows the road, as her captive squeals like the dirty little pig he is. Holding tightly to his collar and leash for leverage, Goddess reams his ass relentlessly, while she verbally humiliates her prey. It is her intention to break him, both physically and mentally. And she is well on her way. By the time she is through with him, he will be on his knees begging her forgiveness for his ill advised behavior.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10041kbps

File size: 858.6 MB

Download Janira Wolfe Balls Fucking Deep

Two dommes for slave

Studio: Oliva
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom

Passed into two dommes' fullest disposal, this masked and leather-clad sub is going to live through sheer hell of pain and humiliation tonight. See him with his nipples clamped and with his limpie locked in a leather cock ring. Pathetic, ain't he?

Duration: 6:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3731kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Two dommes for slave

HD Femdom Sex Videos American Girls Rule

Gernot, a European man from Austria, considers himself a session connoisseur having experienced hundreds of sessions over the last several years with many European women. He finally decides to visit America to see how American women rank with the strong European session girls he's been scissored by time and time again. His first session is with a gorgeous and very fit exotic dancer standing at 5'10" tall and 158 lean pounds by the name of Rapture who can't wait to show him what American girls are really made of! He immediately insults her by telling her "American girls are lazy so I do not think you American girls will be as strong as European girls...

Duration: 29:21

File size: 638.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos American Girls Rule

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - Mean Female Boss

The young Miss Jenna sits in her office on a big leather chair. She wears a very hot business suit: A very short and tight skirt, a tight blazer and expensive overknee boots. She is waiting for one of the managers who has to present the business report for this year. The old man arrives in time and he is so happy and so proud that he can report an increase in sales. 10 % more.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2845kbps

File size: 270.4 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jenna - Mean Female Boss

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the CBT chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him SO HARD, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

Back