Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Cast: Macy Carte
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sittin
Video language: English

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15086kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Jessa Jordan Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Jessa Jordan Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Tina Kay xxx

Release Year: 2020

Asses everywhere, on that day was a a historical day for him, they were all on him, and the sex was everywhere I didn't see how they jumbled on me, I only saw asses in front of me, I put my dick in every hole I saw, it was very nice, subscribe now to see the best 2 asses in the world been open together.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 674.2 MB

Download Tina Kay xxx

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
pleasure.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 254.2 MB

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

Olivia Lua - His Brother

Cast: Olivia Lua
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Olivia Lua's husband has a bothersome younger brother. She wants her husband to get a backbone and kick him out.

Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Olivia Lua - His Brother

Isabella Nice - Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Cast: Isabella Nic
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Dominatio

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave's tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19689kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Isabella Nice - Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Mia

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Mia
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Shiny Clothes, Oil Fetish, Ass Fetish, Ass Kissing, High Heels

Mia's cuckold has just bought her a new bathing suit. She asks him if he thinks her boyfriend will like it and the cuck answers, "Yes, Princess." Mia makes the cuck rub oil all over her body. She reminds him that it's ok to oil her because he is in chastity. Mia knows that it is difficult for the slave to touch her while he is in chastity and she likes that. Mia teases the slave's chastity with her ass, grinding up against it. Mia's boyfriend is ok with her having a cuckold, so long as she keeps it in chastity. Mia giggles, "Guess you're staying in!" Mia tells the slave to kiss her ass. The slave hesitates. "It's ok!" She assures the cuckold. "My boyfriend won't punch you in the face because you're in chastity." The slave kisses her ass and then Mia inspects him. The cuckold is straining against the chastity device. His little guy has grown! Mia teases him some more, then uses his mouth for a devious purpose.

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8886kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

Download Mia

Alexandra Snow

Studio: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Bondage

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout.

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 423.4 MB

Download Alexandra Snow

Goddess Becky

Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Blonde, Edging Games, Tease And Denial, Foot Fetish

Goddess Becky is bored so she lets her slave out of chastity for an edging game. The game is just to amuse her, and the slave is not allowed to cum. The kneeling slave looks up at Becky's amazing ass. It is very difficult for him to stay on the edge and not climax. Becky demands that her slave increase her tribute. The slave can hardly afford her weekly tribute as it is! Becky does not care. She wants what she wants. She deserves it! The slave is desperate to cum. It begs. Becky just laughs. No means no! The slave should be grateful for whatever it gets from her. Becky offers the slave a choice. He can lock himself up and take her shopping, or he can climax. There is one obvious correct choice. Will the slave pick the right answer?

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10274kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Goddess Becky

She's Fucking Brutal

Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

This is one of the hardest and hottest scenes ever, several full kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download She's Fucking Brutal

Masha Banks

Cast: Masha Banks
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking

Lingerie-clad blonde beauty, Masha, orders her cuck to strip naked. She then spits in his open mouth, just to reassert her dominance. Masha's bull shows up and fucks her pretty face before guiding his cock in her willing pussy. The cuck licks his goddess' love hole at every possible turn, prompting her to give him a reward - he can lick the bull's cum!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Masha Banks

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom

From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

Download [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2

Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Anal, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Peggin

Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Lola B.

Cast: Lola B. (aka Bena Rose, Beau Rose)
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking, Chastity

Gorgeous dominatrix orders her slave to kiss those feet as she rings up her bull. The guy shows up and she blows him while her cuck is only allowed to sniff her ass. Once she starts riding that alpha cock, the cuck is allowed to lick her pussy. After a nice round of anal, the girl lets him eat her gaped ass. He cleans up the bull's cumshot too.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 581.6 MB

Download Lola B.

Isabella Nice

Cast: Isabella Nice
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Izzy makes her chastity slave crawl into the bedroom. She wants to sit on his face and make him lick her to an orgasm. Princess Izzy loves using the chastity slave's tongue. Fully nude, she straddles and rides his face. Izzy makes her slave lick her pussy and ass. After she cums on his face he must clean her. She can use his mouth whenever she wants for as many orgasms as she wants while he is kept in chastity and denial.

Download Isabella Nice

Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Studio: EllaKross

I want to play a game, I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. I want to cum three times, I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and he eagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

Download Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Lora Love

Cast: Lora Love
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking

Inked-up beauty Lora is going to entertain her middle-aged sugar daddy by turning him into a cuck. She invites her bull over to their place and blows the lanky dude right off the bat. Lora rides the slave's face before getting fucked on all fours right in front of his stupid mug. Once the bull cums all over her belly, she makes the sub lick it all off.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4105kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Lora Love

Dava Foxx

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Studio: Femaleworship

Does Ashs man like pleasing her? Oh yes, he lives for it and is grateful for any opportunity she grants him to orally serve. So when she struts in with her slinky red dress, sits back and offers him her womanhood, he immediately kneels and licks while she enjoys her glass of wine.

Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Mistress Scarlet - Kiss The Shoes That Kick Your Balls

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Scarlet, Mistress Tess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Mistress Scarlet and Mistress Tess are going to bust their slave's balls and they first make him kiss their shoes and boots to show his appreciation.

Each time they kick him between the legs the slave thanks them, the Goddesses are really enjoying watching him writhe and moan in agony clutching his sore swollen balls.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11659kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mistress Scarlet - Kiss The Shoes That Kick Your Balls

Eden Sinclair - Penitentiary Pal

Cast: Eden Sinclair
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Well, this time Leona isn't going to get quite what she had hoped for; at the last second, she relented and had her brand new lover put on a condom. But, there's always a price to be paid; the scales must be balanced. In other words, the semen has to end up somewhere, as it seems such a shame to waste that beautiful black seed. Luckily, Eden Sinclair's weaker half is more than willing, after some arm twisting, to let the baby batter find a new home in his belly. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Eden Sinclair's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!. Eden Sinclair's pen pal isn't what her husband thought.

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6382kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Eden Sinclair - Penitentiary Pal

Macy

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Download Macy

Isabella Nice Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Download Isabella Nice Fully Nude Facesitting and Worship

Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Pantyhose, Handjob, Masturbation, Vibrato

[This is an old scene that I never posted here. It was actually shot the first time I met my now wife, Charlotte Sartre over 4 years ago. We fell in love quickly over the next couple days.] Rudolf (Lance Hart) doesn't give a fuck about Christmas anymore. He's over it. Being in the front of the sleigh sucks. You get bugs in your face. Miss Santa (Chartlotte Sarte) has to find a way to motivate him. It's snowing really hard and they need him to save Christmas again. Rudolf mostly just wants his dick wet, so Miss Santa starts sucking his cock. He spins her around, rips open her white fishnets and starts pounding her pussy from behind. He pulls her onto a bench and she starts riding his cock, when all of the sudden it stops snowing. "Well, we don't need you anymore. You're fired."

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 770.3 MB

Download Charlotte Sartre Saves Xmas

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Cum Eating

Naughty little cum bitch has served Me well today. I want to tease him and torment him a little so I allow him to massage Me - My legs and My bum. I want him to give Me a nice deep massage, I want him to take away all My aches and pains. His cock jumps so much as he touches My soft skin. I give him wanking instructions, making him pump his cock while looking at My sexy arse. I have a surprise for him, a glass, I want him to cum in it so I can drip it into his mouth and make him drink it. Would you drink your cum for Me?

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Mistress Courtney Dont Waste That Cum

Cleaning Bitch

Cast: Amber Ivy
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Amber Ivy gets caught with her side dick but turns the table on her sissy husband. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Amber Ivy's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6383kbps

Download Cleaning Bitch

Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Download Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Princess Natalya

Cast: Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Financial Domination, Brat Girls, High Heels

Natalya has a worthless, good for nothing slave. She decides to put him in her smother box and use him as her seat. Natalya snaps some selfies while the slave below her struggles to breathe. A pump fills a bag below the slave's head with air, pressing the slave's face further and further into Natalya's ass. Natalya keeps pumping the pump to ensure the slave only breathes when she wants him to. Natalya oils her ass and then sits back down on the slave's face. She examines the slave's chastity. So small! He is truly only fit to serve as her chair and her wallet. When Natalya is done riding his face she wants to go to the mall and spend his money.

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15616kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Princess Natalya

House Fixing

Cast: Jenna Ivory
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 24:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6435kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download House Fixing

Mistress Nikita

Studio: Obeynikita

This little boot whore is always begging me to put it in its proper place -- beneath the dirt that falls on the floor from my stiletto heel tips -- so thats just what I did. Quite literally actually! I just love this device. It allows me to put groveling sole lickers in the perfect position beneath the floor I walk on yet still lets me wipe my soles on your tongue or my cock! I could just put you in there for the day while I relax in my chair and ignore you. I know youd love that. This slut was such a good bootlicker, however, I decided to stroke its drippy stick with my bootsole until it spurted all over the floor. Of course, its tongue was right there to lick everything up after I stepped in it.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 259.7 MB

Download Mistress Nikita

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #3

Release Year: 2006
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom

From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3778kbps

File size: 333.1 MB

Download [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #3

Crazy femdom night

Release Year: 2007
Genres: BDSM

This ginger domme has almost managed to shove her fist into her slave's ass, which nearly made him break into tears. Now she wants to reward him a little for being so durable. Watch him pinch on his nipples while her slavegirl is tugging on his cock!

Duration: 17:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Crazy femdom night

ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Mistress Raevyn Rose, Asian, Mistress, Raevyn Rose, Jasmine, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Human Furniture, Footstool

I had no idea how small your husbands penis was" Raevyn says to Jasmine, adding "You don't fuck him, do you?" Jasmine laughs hysterically. Jasmine explains she only fucked him on their wedding night but since then she has had a steady stream of studs on the go. Raevyn asks if she fucks men while her husband is at home. Jasmine says she lets him know when she's got a man over but usually he's away or at work. Meanwhile, the ladies are using hubby as a footrest, lol. Jasmine says she rarely even lets hubby see her pussy. Raevyn says that's good because he doesn't get to see pussy while pulling up her skirt and exposing her sweet little landing patch.

Jasmine stands up and removes her pantyhose also exposing her pussy while hubby obediently keeps her eyes turned away. She shoves the pantyhose in his mouth and she presses them in with her toes. Raevyn asks if he fluffs her boyfriend and Jasmine says rarely as looking at him negatively affects her mojo. "I don't really want him there, I.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10167kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

Download ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby

Cory Chase, Wenona

Studio: corychasecustoms
Cast: Cory Chase, Wenona
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Fetish, StrapOn, Stockings, Glasses, MILF

"Keep licking all that cum off my stockings" Cory tells him. Wenona fucks her from behind both girls moaning and taunting him. Cory cums hard on top of the cuck with a scream. "Now lick off all the pussy juices" Cory commands him pointing at the strap-on.
"Just like a good little cuck you are, we're going to shove that dildo right up your ass" Wenona fucks him over the bench. Alex moaning in pain and pleasure. As she fucks him he licks Cory's stockings and feet. He has never been so humiliated feeling used and upset from failing the cuck test. They leave him curled in a ball, Wenona slapping his ass and saying "until next time."

Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 412.1 MB

Download Cory Chase, Wenona

Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Cast: Dolly Leigh
Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

There's nothing quite like the sight of a tiny woman lowering herself down onto giant cock; the way it slowly makes its way into her inner recesses just makes the reptile part of your brain explode with delight. Dolly Leigh's husband couldn't agree more; in fact, he's willing to do whatever it takes to see this. The sight of his own meager man-meat just wasn't doing the trick for either of them anymore. So, when she rides that big cock, he can almost feel it himself. He can almost taste that man-sized dong. When she tells him to go ahead and taste it for real, he tries to play hard to get. We all know the truth, though; he couldn't be more excited to finally get a taste of that strange cock. In the morning, he'll thank Madison, and try to shamefully ask when he get another crack at it.....

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6274kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dolly Leigh - A Good Sale

Goddess Amber - Goddess Amber's Officeslut - Office Domination

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Amber, Foot Fetish, Fem Dom, Domination, Office Domination, Whipping, Whipping Fantasy, Whipped, Whip, Goddess Worship, Heel Licking, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Laughing, Money Fetish, Cash Fetish, Office Dominatio

Visited my slave at his office to make sure my heels are proper cleaned before I go out this evening. And when I mean clean, they need to be CLEAN! Or prepare to feel my whip without any mercy, I'm his Boss and demand him to pay me his hard earned money.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18527kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goddess Amber - Goddess Amber's Officeslut - Office Domination

Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spittin

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of co.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

Download Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Cruel woman part 4

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MissJessicaWoodVideos
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Flogging, Caning, Slapping, FaceSitting, Ballbusting

My name is Miss Jessica Wood, and I would like to invite you into my world...I am a strict and frequently cruel woman, who thoroughly enjoys punishing and torturing misbehaving subs during my dominatrix sessions. To torment and inflict pain on my subs more effectively, I have an extensive wardrobe and always dress in the appropriate attire for the chosen punishment.

Total size: 490.0 MB in 1 files.

Download Cruel woman part 4

Goddess Seira - Smell My Sweaty Nylon Feet

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nylons, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Goddess Seira, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

I have been filming with My slave all day. My slave has been good and taken a lot of punishment for Me so I decide he deserves a reward. My feet are sweaty after the filming so My slave is granted the opportunity to worship them and breathe in their sweet aroma. My slave makes the most of this opportunity and sets about worshipping his Goddess's sweaty, nylon encased feet. Once I feel he has had enough, I command My slave to stop before letting him know that if he wants another chance to worship My sweaty feet he is going to have to take a good caning first. Lucky slave!

Duration: 9:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12661kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Goddess Seira - Smell My Sweaty Nylon Feet

Back