Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser

Cast: Mia
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking, Tattoo FemDom
Video language: English

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15477kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Beautiful Princess gets Foot Worship from Loser

Dommes' boxing bag

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn't suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Dommes' boxing bag

HD Femdom Sex Videos Lola Lynn's Savage Scissors

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ScissorVixens
Cast: Lola Lynn
Genres: Female Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Headscissors

Lola Lynn may not have the physical attributes of the strong 'muscle' girls we often use in our ScissorVixens savage scissor series videos but after getting nearly knocked out myself and watching her knock out a previous victim...I knew she could more than 'hang' with the big girls! At only 5'3" tall and 115 lbs. this petite Milf hottie reduces four men, nearly twice her size, to screaming 'bitch girls' between her insanely strong thighs! Two of her male victims in this video have never experienced Real scissors before and are pretty much speechless and in 'scissor shock' once Lola Lynn starts to ratchet up the pressure. And at one point, during a neck-breaking throat scissors, I suggest that she try to take it easy and pulse her squeeze so that I can get some good scissor footage without a split-second tapout. But...she looked up at me and said..."Nahhhh...I don't want to pulse my squeeze I just want to go for the quick kill!". And that she did crushing scissor submission after crush.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 540.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Lola Lynn's Savage Scissors

XXL Strapon Fuck 2017

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strapon, Latex

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download XXL Strapon Fuck 2017

Princess Chanel

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Brat Girls, Submissive / Slave Training

A good slave from AmericanMeanGirls sent us a new toy in the mail. And we like gifts and toys. So we dug up this loser from whatever pit he was in and chained him to Princess Chanel's furniture to try the toy. It's such a cute little cbt strap...perfect for weights and full of all sorts of pretty little spikes. Princess Chanel's got absolutely NO mercy. She wants multiple weights hanging from the spiked strap at once to test whether the gift is good or not. So much so the stupid slob is crying, begging her to stop. But if its one thing we Hate, its bitchass slaves telling us what to do. That's just not tolerated, period. So Princess Chanel will stop hanging weights from your stupid balls when she feels like it, not when you cry and scream demanding her to stop. It just makes it worse, don't you know? Ha!

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9666kbps

File size: 643.0 MB

Download Princess Chanel

HD Femdom Sex Videos Rear Naked Scissors

Gorgeous 5'10" tall Mandy T. doesn't take instructions very well even if it's her jiu-jitsu coach trying to show her the proper way of applying a 'rear naked choke' hold. He tries to correct her but instead gets corrected by Mandy's own version of the hold instead. After she wraps her long, powerful thighs around his neck with her insanely gorgeous butt in his face she looks back at him with a big smile on her pretty face and says..."This is what I call my 'Rear Naked Head Scissors'!". And so now it's time for Mandy the 'student' to teach the instructor a few new ways of choking out your opponent! Mandy Loves dominating overmatched and helpless victims and her coach proves to be no match for Mandy's killer squeeze as she seems to be toying with him effortlessly from one scissor hold to the next. After torturing her instructor for 30 agonizing minutes Mandy decides it's finally time to choke him out and does so with a vicious throat-busting scissors right across his neck until he's out.

Duration: 30:02

File size: 654.1 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Rear Naked Scissors

Electro Punishment

Genres: big breast, oral, anal, paizuri, group, creampie

Mistress Kiana's slave has committed a major crime! He has cum without her royal permission! He knows he's in trouble when she brings out the electro kit! Now this naughty boy will be strapped down to Mistress Kiana's exam table and punished with strong electricity sent through his nipples and cock! And if he gets hard during his punishment he will be in even more trouble! Watch this helpless bad boy get what he deserves!

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 342.1 MB

Download Electro Punishment

Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

Studio: ClubDOM
Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Caning, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Pony Play

It is not enough for a cruel sadist like Mistress Crystal Rush to just mercilessly cane her helpless slave; she wants him to beg for it and be grateful for the pain she inflicts upon him. After riding in like royalty in her slave pulled chariot, Crystal orders her slave to beg for pain while she rubs her latex glove over her pussy, then allows her slave to taste her excitement off the glove. Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. When she has had her fill of fun, Crystal rides off, leaving her slave to suffer in the stocks until she feels like hurting him again.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

Download Cruelly Caned by Crystal Rush

HD Femdom Sex Videos Constriction Destruction Permit

Watch as she stirs in the new ingredient, scissors, using her long, lethal thighs tightly wrapped around her hubbie's skull and turning his face as red as the spaghetti sauce. She works him over in every variety of scissors from front to back to reverse and even a rib-crushing figure-4 around his stomach.

Duration: 30:25

File size: 662.9 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Constriction Destruction Permit

Ivory and Kat

Cast: Ivory, Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13717kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ivory and Kat

Blind Strap-On Fucking

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Handjob, BDSM

I've got my slave strapped down to a table and his legs propped way up into the air on some spreader bars. He's begged for my cock in his ass all day long and he's finally going to get it. But he won't get the pleasure of seeing the act happen. I don't want anything to distract him from the pressure in his ass as my huge cock slides balls deep inside of him. So, I made him wear a blindfold. He'll be rammed into next week and never even get to see it. I find this hilarious. His moans of excitement tell me that even without sight, his asshole is giving him all the sensory information he needs. This is a brutal assfucking with GoPro action that you don't want to miss.

Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7694kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Blind Strap-On Fucking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Melissa Dettwiller

A thief (aka Kid Dynamite) is running for his life after stealing some valuable merchandise from a Las Vegas crime boss. Hot on his trail is a gorgeous blonde muscle babe known as 'Agent Crush' (played by Melissa Dettwiller) sent to track him down and bring back the goods and to completely diffuse Kid Dynamite once and for all! She's only a few steps behind him and finds him inside of a large closet in an abandoned apartment clutching to the stolen black case trembling in fear and begging her not to kill him. But for Agent Crush this is why she loves her job so much and after telling him the mistake he made by stealing from her boss she proceeds to squeeze the living daylights out of him between her huge, powerful 24-inch quads! She starts out by working him over in the closet and eventually drags his nearly limp body to the adjoining bedroom to finish him off.

Duration: 31:02

File size: 675.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Melissa Dettwiller

Pussy Showers

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Paige Owens

Slaves need to stay plenty hydrated when they are using their mouths to serve their Mistress. Mistress Paige Owens has just the juices her chastity slut needs to keep his mouth always ready to lick. She puts her bitch on his back with his head firmly placed on the queening throne directly under her holes. The slave is ordered to open his mouth wide and lick until she drenches him with all of her squirt juices. When you are a slave to Mistress Paige Owens you know you will never be thirsty again.

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download Pussy Showers

Boilerman Punished Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Pantyhose, Anal Fingering

Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Boilerman Punished Part 2

HD Femdom Sex Videos Bad Scissor Day

Beautiful 5'10" tall Czech model, Angela D, is in a bad mood and when her boyfriend sarcastically asks her..."What's wrong sweetie...are you having a bad hair day...?", she replies by telling him that he's about to have a 'Bad Scissor Day' instead! She jumps on him while he's lazily laying on the bed and pulls him into a crushing body scissors saying in her sexy Czech accent..."I have bad hair day and now you have bad scissor day!". With her long, lean legs she shows him just how bad his scissor day is about get by applying neck wrenching figure-4's, eye-popping reverse head scissors, knee busting grapevines and back breaking body scissors! In the end she forces him to admit how weak he is between her thighs and how she is always right...even if she's having a bad hair day!

Duration: 27:28

File size: 597.4 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Bad Scissor Day

Nika - Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliatio

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19762kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Nika - Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Rough CBT treatment

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

HD Femdom Sex Videos Home Invasion Crush

Angel Lee, a muscular little blonde, is asleep in her bed when a thug breaks in and roots around her stuff. Waking up, she invites him to her bed - and then puts her meaty, powerful thighs to his guts in the first of countless man-eating scissors! Angel looks stunning in her next to nothing clothes and applies literally stunning scissors to this poor bastard, her powerful thighs locking tight and hard, pulling him deep into her crotch and just about popping his head off his shoulders! She destroys him in the bed, pulls him to a futon for more scissor fun and then kicks his sorry ass into her scissor room for more wide-open punishment! She is a non-stop scissor machine, and her reverse scissors, using her rock-hard glutes, will leave you as breathless as her poor victim!

Duration: 30:01

File size: 653.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Home Invasion Crush

Ivory and Kat Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Ivory and Kat hate their pathetic loser. They hate everything about him, but especially his ugly face. The loser must always wear a hood around the pretty girls. His hideousness is just too offensive. Kat and Ivory want the ugly, old, loser to lick their feet. The lowest part of their body is the only place he can approach and worship. The girls make the ugly loser gag on their feet. They laugh. He is trying so hard to make them happy! How pathetic. The girls kick the idiot in the face when he makes a mistake. The idiot takes it. He's so desperate to serve! The girls are very mean to their foot worship slave and the pathetic idiot just takes it. They kick him in his face very hard while telling him how much they hate him.

Download Ivory and Kat Despised Loser must Worship their Feet

Mistress delicious smothers her sub

Studio: pure-bbw

Mistress delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. she knows its both hypnotic and powerful. poor christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to smother his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 554.0 MB

Download Mistress delicious smothers her sub

HD Femdom Sex Videos Sister-in-law Squeeze

"This isn't about any of those things is it hunny?...you're just pissed because the last time my sister was here she kicked your ass in wrestling after you both had a little too much to drink! She gets those long legs of hers around you in a scissor hold and there's no way out for you but to tapout!". Of course he denies all of it and tells his wife her sister better not be sitting in his spot when he gets home from work. But that's exactly where he finds Savannah sitting later that evening and gives her one warning to get out of his spot. She mockingly says..."What are you going to do about it Joey...? Your wife won't be home for several hours so try and remove me from your spot...just go ahead and try!". And that's exactly what he does but in the split second he grabs one of her arms, she grabs the back of his head pulling it down between her wide open thighs and closing them like a steal bear trap! "Do you remember this...?" she asks while pulling him in even further, "...do you re.

Duration: 30:05

File size: 655.0 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Sister-in-law Squeeze

Nika - Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Nika wants to facesit her chastity beta, Mutt, because it feels good for her! The beta is not allowed orgasms, but that doesn't mean that Nika can't have them! Nika grinds on the chastity beta just how she likes it. She has a nice orgasm with Mutt's face. Mutt is such a good sport. Nika can use his face whenever she wants for an orgasm, but he never gets to cum. One orgasm is never enough for Nika. After one she always wants more. Mutt must stay very still while he is used for Nika's pleasure over and over.

Download Nika - Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Breaking in a macho

It's pretty obvious that these two bossy ladies are anything but impressed by their ripped slave's manliness. All his muscles and body hair only make them laugh - and tease him even dirtier. Watch them spit right into his face till he's all drenched!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Breaking in a macho

Pathetic femdom sub

Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The chubby masked femdom slave you will see in this crazy video is one of the most pathetic beings on Planet Earth. See him licking his Mistresses' feet humbly, trying to earn their mercy but. That's not gonna work. They will end up trampling him!

Duration: 7:09
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 206.6 MB

Download Pathetic femdom sub

My filthy little Piggy - Mistress Damazonia & Natalie Mars

Cast: Mistress Damazonia, Natalie Mars
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Hardcore, Long Huge Strapon, Piss, Pissing, Pee, Fetish

TS Natalie Mars is Mistress Damazonia's little piggy and to get in the mood she fits her with a chain that pulls her nose up so she looks just like a pig. Damazonia makes her oink and tells her like any other pig she knows that she will take whatever she feeds her. Damazonia spits on the floor and makes her little slut lick it up.
Enjoy this 12 minute clip and watch what ridiculously cute little piggy Natalie is subjected to by the amazing Mistress Damazonia. Spit, dirty panties, toilet slavery, chastity, ass sniffing and licking, boot worship and strapon. What a lucky little piggy!

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9739kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

Download My filthy little Piggy - Mistress Damazonia & Natalie Mars

Humiliating handjob

That's a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but. She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn't bring the worm's self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Humiliating handjob

HD Femdom Sex Videos Lethal Legged Interrogation

Lethal Legs is her code name and scissoring to complete destruction is her game, and one she plays to a degree in "Lethal Legged Interrogation." This poor bastard doesn't know what hit him as Lethal Legs powerful limbs embrace and engulf him, crushing him to screaming submission, over and over, in some of the most eye-popping, thigh-throbbing head scissors on record at ScissorVixens! Her thighs are long and lean and fit quite nicely - and unfortunately for her victims - around the sides of their necks, making knockouts all but inevitable! She has those ruggedly muscled dancer's legs of sinew and steel and calves that explode beneath her soft, smooth skin and make figure fours all the more . But it is her reverse head scissors that do the most damage, her exquisitely delicate glutes powering into action in some of the most incredible, sexy flexing you will ever see as she lays him to waste in her reverses, taking his breath and sap away, reducing him to a whimpering, sobbing pile of e.

Duration: 30:09

File size: 656.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Lethal Legged Interrogation

HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Nika
Genres: Facesitting, Female Domination, Blonde, Ass Worship, Humiliation

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Sado-ladies - Mistress Akella - Ruthless Ballbusting

Studio: Sado-ladies
Genres: Femdom

As Mistress Akella arrive's in the hall, her slave's cock is immediately growing. Akella looks stunning in her black jodhpurs, short black jacket and these breath taking knee high boots. They are so shiny but so dangerous. The spiked heels promise pain.

Duration: 7:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 161.5 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Akella - Ruthless Ballbusting

Seeking more pain

Release Year: 2005
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

Hmm, looks like this slave is no longer really afraid of paddling, even when it gets hard. Nevertheless, his domme will find a way to make him understand she means business. Watch her focus on his cock making him beg for mercy through his gas mask!

Duration: 9:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Seeking more pain

Despised Loser must Worship their Feet 1080p

Cast: Ivory and Kat
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Feet Licking

Download Despised Loser must Worship their Feet 1080p

Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Punished For Wanking

As Mistress Whiplash and Miss Jessica return from a ride, they find one of the stable slave wanking in front of their riding boots. This is so disgusting and of course needs immediately punishment. They still wear their stiletto heeled boots and so they decide to give him a lesson he will never forget.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3715kbps

File size: 213.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Mistress Jessica - Punished For Wanking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Merry Scissoring Maid

Gorgeous dark-haired Italian Naomi makes her ScissorVixen video debut playing the role of a sexy 'Merry Maid' scantily clad in an alluring red see-through lingerie outfit there to sweep the floors of a man who doesn't like to follow the rules. She turns around and catches him taking pictures and reminds him that isn't allowed. She goes back to sweeping the floor and once again...catches him snapping off more shots. It's clear this guy isn't going to follow the rules and after putting the sweeper down she tells him that what he really needs is a 'Merry Scissoring Maid' and decides to sweep the floor, and the rest of his apartment, with his head tightly scissored between her big, powerful thighs! She loves adding plenty of verbal abuse to go along with her crushing scissors calling him a pussy and wimp adding to his humiliation. In the end she knocks him out cold saying..."Nighty-night, sleep tight, don't let the scissors bite!".

Duration: 30:34

File size: 665.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Merry Scissoring Maid

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Cast: Rocky Emerson, Ricky Larkin
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. "Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off." She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass.
Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she's still inside him.

Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Painful Wanking

What sounds like a big pleasure will turn into a nightmare in this clip. Domina Liza returns to her slave and she tells him that she is in the mood to let him have an orgasm. The slave is bound for hours and very happy to hear that, especially because Liza looks so stunning in her black jodhpurs and leather corset.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3696kbps

File size: 191.1 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Domina Liza - Painful Wanking

HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor City

Cast: Ariel X

A business man is greeted by a pretty hotel worker during his visit to Las Vegas. She arrives wearing a sexy 'school girl' outfit along with black, leather shoes and matching black socks to which he says..."Wow...I guess this is why they call this place 'Sin City' huh...?". Ariel X just smiles back at the man and says..."Well sir...here at this hotel...we call this 'Scissor City' and I'm about to show you why!". Ariel X just LOVES to squeeze and she uses her long, lethal thighs to scissor the man senseless with some of the most brutal head scissors you'll ever see! Her reverse head scissors are especially lethal as she loves torturing the man repeatedly while hanging his head off the corner of the bed! You can even hear her sexy, black leather shoes creaking together as she slowly increases the pressure! The is one Vegas visit this unlucky visitor won't soon forget!

Duration: 32:21

File size: 704.5 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Scissor City

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, forced orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Leather Faceslaps

Ella Kros is in the mood to see her strong slave suffer. Dressed in a short red leather skirt and a black leather top, she comes closer to her male victim, who is bound into a spiderweb of ropes. She gently touches his face with her leather clad hands and she smiles at him.

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3716kbps

File size: 227.8 MB

Download Sado-ladies - Ella Kros - Leather Faceslaps

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Handjob, Ejaculation, Masturbation

A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6138kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download Monika Fox

Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Download Nika Facesitting for Her Pleasure

Back