Photoset name: Sugarbabe774
Number of pictures: 114
Resolution: 1920x1280
Resolution: 1260x1900
File size: 168.22 MB

2.png

Sugarbabe774.zip

Too hot to handle

Red and I are in the bedroon getting hot and horny together. We're wearing our sexy, sheer lingerie with fully fashioned seamed nylons. Mine are a sheer grey pair with black tops and toes, while Red is wearing her signature black nylons with killer heels. Lots of sexy duo action and naughty close ups. Come and visit with us. Can you handle the pair of us?

Photoset name: lu-red-bed
Number of pictures: 126
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 102.72 MB

2.png

lu-red-bed.zip

Mac Mania

The Raunchy Red Mistress and I, dressed in our macs outside in the garden. It's a cold day but we're all wrapped up in our see through macs, and sexy thigh boots. Red is wearing black leather boots and I'm wearing red pvc. We start to peel down our red bras for a peek a boo show and pull aside our tiny panties for a full on outdoor flash. Enjoy xx

Photoset name: lucy-red-mac
Number of pictures: 87
Resolution: 1280x853
Resolution: 853x1280
File size: 21.95 MB

2.png

lucy-red-mac.zip

Lucy and Red Raunchy in nylons

Here we are, two sexy milfs, getting raunchy in nylons and heels. My sexy friend Red and I are feeling very horny and decide to get hot on the sofa. We are wearing sexy blouses, tight skirts with sheer, nylon stockings and stiletto heels. See us strip each other off and get into all sorts of raunchy positions. Mm mm what a hot twosome, enjoy xxx

Photoset name: lucy_red_done
Number of pictures: 119
File size: 127.05 MB

2.png

lucy_red_done.zip

Corporate Beauties - 16 August 2019

Red and I, all suited up and looking very smart. Do we really want to go to a boring meeting or just stay in and play with each other? Hmm I think the second option wins out, so we start taking off those suits to reveal lovely lingerie and fully fashioned nylons underneath. What's a naughty milf fest without a toy or two. Let the fun begin xx

Photoset name: luredsuits
Number of pictures: 107
File size: 93.91 MB

2.png

luredsuits.zip

Lady Lucy - Miss Macintosh

I have always loved a smart coat; the Macintosh being one that is at the top of my list. Classy and elegant, it ticks all the right boxes for style and sophistication. Especially, when very little or indeed nothing is worn underneath. It conjures up images of all things naughty. Well; underneath my latest Macintosh I'm wearing my matching leopard print lingerie, comprising bra, suspender belt, matching thong and black fully fashioned nylon stockings. To complete the look I have on my favourite killer heels. Cum inside and watch me strip out of my Macintosh and show you what lies beneath those soft fabric folds. Enjoy xxx

Photoset name: macintosh
Number of pictures: 101
Resolution: 2000x1333
Resolution: 1333x2000
File size: 40.14 MB

2.png

macintosh.zip

Lady Lucy - The Milf Maid - 25 May 2019

The naughty milf maid, dressed in a tarty little number with sexy black fishnet stockings, full back sheer panties and high heels. Now is that really the way to clean house? Not really, but the milf maid does it that way of course. There's no time for proper cleaning in this house as I love to put on a naughty show for you; revealing my big juicy boobs and bending over to show off my round bottom. I'm going to get you in the mood for something and it won't be cleaning xxx

Photoset name: maid2
Number of pictures: 156
File size: 50.16 MB

2.png

maid2.zip

Lady Lucy - Hippy Chick - 02 November 2019

I'm dressed nice and colourful in my short mini skirt, sheer blue blouse, sexy yellow lingerie and cream seamed tights with wedge peep toe clogs. A teasing reveal as I strip out of my clothes, pulling down my sheer tights to reveal sexy legs and pretty feet. Some nice close ups of all my attributes.

Photoset name: hippychick
Number of pictures: 108
File size: 30.63 MB

2.png

hippychick.zip

Back