Photoset name: Nevaeh755
Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 2000x1333
Resolution: 1313x1980
File size: 53.03 MB

2.png

Nevaeh755.zip

Lady Lucy - Striptease Elegance

I have an extremely low cut off the shoulder black dress that I love to wear so that I can show off my womanly curves. It is split right at the front so you can see my shapely legs in my favourite fully fashioned nylon stockings. Teamed with a sexy choker, sexy little g-string and black, shiny killer heels, it makes a real show stopping outfit. Underneath I can wear just about anything I like, including some sexy nipple clamps which look delicious nipped onto my sensitive nipples. I'm ready for a striptease; so hope you love it. My red lips and red nails are a striking contrast to the black clothing and pale tones of my skin. Enjoy xxx

Photoset name: offshoulder
Number of pictures: 109
Resolution: 1333x2000
File size: 29.85 MB

2.png

offshoulder.zip

Lady Lucy - Purple Lingerie - 21 July 2019

A brand new set of lingerie, racy purple with a sexy pink lace - the full set comprising of bra, deep suspender belt, naughty little thong teamed with my sexy, black, seamed stockings and new strappy shoes. It's getting hot on set as I slowly, seductively strip out of my lovely outfit and use a red butt plug.

Photoset name: purplepink
Number of pictures: 114
File size: 39.71 MB

2.png

purplepink.zip

Lady Lucy - Satin Elegance

I love the feel of satin. I'm wearing purple satin pencil skirt, a dusky pink satin blouse, with purple satin thong and suspender belt teamed with a pair of delicate, sheer copper nylons with black contrast seam and my old fashioned sexy black patent stiletto heels. A sexy striptease showing off my lovely curves. Kicking off my shoes you can see my sexy nylon stocking feet before stripping off those copper nylons to show my bare legs and sexy painted toes. I'm enjoying my latest dildo from my glass toy collection.

Photoset name: purple_satin
Number of pictures: 104
File size: 29.82 MB

2.png

purple_satin.zip

Back