Photoset name: Carmelita
Number of pictures: 109
Resolution: 2000x1333
Resolution: 1333x2000
File size: 38.16 MB

2.png

Carmelita.zip

Barbarella - 23 June 2019

I'm clad in my latest corset; a beautiful black satin number with double suspender straps attached to silky, black, fully fashioned nylon stockings. I'm wearing my sexy spike heels and long velvet gloves too. Lots of leggy shots with the nylons and naughty shots with the gloves too. A sexy little striptease for you, nice and slow. See the way my lovely tits are pushed in nice and tight with the corset and my little black thong only just covers my growing bush.

Photoset name: barbarella
Number of pictures: 109
File size: 34.69 MB

2.png

barbarella.zip

Black Retro Lingerie

My black, lacy lingerie feels so good, I love wearing it. I've got a 38F bra to cover those ample breasts, a classy multiple strap suspender belt, some full backed black lacy panties with my sheer nylons and heels. Naughty striptease with close ups and my black dildo. I'm also a slutty foot tease in my stocking feet.

Photoset name: blackretro
Number of pictures: 103
File size: 27.03 MB

2.png

blackretro.zip

Rebecca - Submissive Weekend - NEW SET!

I really do get tired of giving orders all week long such that when I can just relax and not give orders and just take them it is so special for more. My Fridays are mostly about me just running out of the office and meeting my man. Last weekend I flew to Arizona and right into his strong arms. I even flew without underwear (he hates it when I wear lipstick and lingerie). Leaving my pleasure in his hands is so freeing. What did I do? Whatever he wanted!

I couldn't believe the mood he was in. He must have spanked me 30 times. My ass was sore but l enjoyed it. We even met up with some other people and shared fun times. I admit I loved taking orders and doing whatever he said and wanted. It was so freeing.

Photoset name: sub-reb
Number of pictures: 23
Resolution: 1350x1800
Resolution: 1800x1350
File size: 22.93 MB

2.png

sub-reb.zip

Hotwife brought to you by HotwifeCharms

Well as a Queen of Spades there are many markings that help people identify you. One of those items is to get a Queen of Spades tattoo. If you are like me there are many ways to identify yourself as a woman who is hot for black cock. Other than the tattoo, there are some other indicators. You can go to parties as a hot wife and wear solely black and white. Animal patterns such as a zebra pattern is always a target. It amazes me when I go to parties and see women dress in those patterns and the big black bulls pounce on her like she is their prey. But one of the best ways to send out the signal is to wear jewelry that just tells everyone you are a hotwife. Thanks to HotWifeCharms I am able to model some of these items for you.

There are so many ways to show that you are a hot wife and in my case, a hot wife for black cock. It is almost like a wedding ring or engagement ring. The only difference is that those rings indicate that you are taken. In my case this jewelry says you want to be taken.

Photoset name: hotwifecharms
Number of pictures: 28
Resolution: 1800x1202
Resolution: 1202x1800
File size: 24.22 MB

2.png

hotwifecharms.zip

Hurricane Rebecca

Since I am not from the South I really didn't know what to expect when they said there was a hurricane coming our way. I was extremely curious as to why everyone was leaving town and waving to us as we drove towards the sea shore. I hadn't ever seen one and was extremely curious. It was a beautiful day and we thought we'd set up a little picnic by the sea. Want to join us? It's not often you see a hurricane named Rebecca.
They always say with a hurricane that there is a calm before the storm. Now you get to see what it is like. Come inside and I'll show you how beautiful it is.

Photoset name: hurricanerebecca
Number of pictures: 37
Resolution: 1203x1203
Resolution: 1800x1800
File size: 15.66 MB

2.png

hurricanerebecca.zip

Lady Lucy - Blue Corset

I love wearing corsets, they really do look the business, pulling in the waist and showing off the cleavage. Worn with a sexy blue lacy thong, black lace top stockings and my signature black pvc stiletto heels. I've even got a glass toy with blue swirls to match, so I put that to good use ;-) A teasing, slow reveal of a striptease, showing off my stocking feet and stripping off my stockings, before stuffing that little blue thong where it belongs. Enjoy.

Photoset name: bluecorset
Number of pictures: 107
File size: 32.07 MB

2.png

bluecorset.zip

Lady Lucy - Funky Fishnet

You can't go wrong with a sexy, funky fishnet dress; it's extremely stretchy and pleasantly see through. Team it with a tight thong, black seamed FF nylon stockings and black strappy sandals and you've got a horny combination. See my naughty photos with lots of close up action, using fingers and a delightful panty stuffing sequence. Enjoy xxx

Photoset name: bluefishnet
Number of pictures: 152
File size: 60.88 MB

2.png

bluefishnet.zip

Back