Photoset name: Flora
Number of pictures: 117
Resolution: 2000x1333
Resolution: 1333x2000
File size: 44.48 MB

2.png

Flora.zip

Lady Lucy - Ravishing in Red

I love the colour red, it's very striking. especially when I'm wearing a tight basque with red slutty heels. What do you think of my lovely curves in the tight basque? I have a tiny red thong which only just about covers me and some silky, soft, lace top black stockings. Get ready for a racy striptease showing off my round curvy bottom, sexy 38Fs and long shapely legs. I've got my pink toy with me and getting up to all of my usual naughtiness.

Photoset name: redbasque
Number of pictures: 146
Resolution: 2000x2000
Resolution: 1333x3000
File size: 44.21 MB

2.png

redbasque.zip

Lady Lucy - The Red Shoes

I have a new pair of shoes, two tone red at that with peep toes and stiletto heels. What do naughty ladies get up to when left alone for awhile. I'm all dressed up in a tight pink top with plunging neckline, a sexy dark red leather skirt, pink satin full back panties, my ultra sheer, seamed, nylon stockings and of course my new red shoes. I'm in the mood for a bit of naughtiness as I strip off and show you my charms. Mm those stiletto heels look very inviting and I have a naughty thought about using that long pointy heel as a toy. Come and see what I got up to with my new red shoes.

Photoset name: redleather
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 38.35 MB

2.png

redleather.zip

Lady Lucy - Silky Lady

Mmm silky clothes are a real turn on for me. I love wearing my black silky blouse and red silky pencil skirt, they feel divine. Black heels and sexy fully fashioned nylons complete the look. As usual I am getting up to my horny, naughty tricks and stripping off to show you my buxom curves and long shapely legs. I will soon have my little g string off so that you can see everything I have to offer.

Photoset name: silkylady
Number of pictures: 161
Resolution: 2000x2000
Resolution: 1333x3000
File size: 62.44 MB

2.png

silkylady.zip

Lady Lucy - Silky Lingerie

My sexy silky lingerie feels good; it clings to my body making the most of my curves. The tan lace embroidery delicately covers the silky black bra and panties. I remember getting this set a few years ago whilst working for a glamour photographer. I'm wearing fully fashioned, seamed black nylons. View my naughty poses as I slowly strip from my silky lingerie. I've got my pink toy out as well so come and see all of me.

Photoset name: silkyling
Number of pictures: 158
File size: 39.58 MB

2.png

silkyling.zip

Lady Lucy - Summer Lovin

My sexy friend Summer looks a real treat in her party dress and stockings, I can't wait to have some fun with her. I've brought along a new toy for us both to try but I keep sexy Summer waiting for it. I want a long, slow tease first with plenty of kisses and a sexy striptease, out of her glitzy dress and my satin skirt, sheer blouse and seamed stockings with kinky heels. Hope you enjoy our naughty romp.

Photoset name: summerlovin
Number of pictures: 102
File size: 34.19 MB

2.png

summerlovin.zip

Back