Sexy moms, older & mature women

2019-08-27 - Arty (38), Lucy (44), Nelly (43), Paulina Soul (31)

Photoset name: 2019-08-27 - Arty (38), Lucy (44), Nelly (43), Paulina Soul (31)
Number of pictures: 313
Resolution: 2560x1706
Resolution: 1706x2560
File size: 293.68 MB

2.png

2019-08-27 - Arty (38), Lucy (44), Nelly (43), Paulina Soul (31).zip

2020-06-29 - Jessie - pink surprise

Just back from her day at the office, Jessie is looking fine in her blouse and pencil skirt. She can't hide the pink of her bra and panties. As even her lingerie comes off, the hot milf's hands are everywhere. She cups her tits, pinches her nipples, then spreads the lips of her creamy cunt.

Photoset name: 2020-06-29_jessie_4_pink-surprise
Number of pictures: 104
Resolution: 3600x2403
Resolution: 2403x3600
File size: 223.14 MB

2.png

2020-06-29_jessie_4_pink-surprise.zip

2020-06-27 - Jessie - just jessie

Look at the way that Jessie fills out her sundress. This busty UK milf loves to get naked, no matter where she is and what she's doing. She's a former roadie who's gotten her kicks in the mosh pit and who is now determined to get herself off on camera with her magical hands.

Photoset name: 2020-06-27_jessie_3_just-jessie
Number of pictures: 99
File size: 187.26 MB

2.png

2020-06-27_jessie_3_just-jessie.zip

2020-06-25 - Jessie - fire in fishnets

Fiery mommy Jessie is ready to go to bed with her latest conquest. Decked out in red lingerie and fishnet stockings, she's a stunning sight Enjoy the show as she takes you on a tour of her delectable body from her big boobies to her pretty pink pussy that's pulsing with excitement.

Photoset name: 2020-06-25_jessie_2_fire-in-fishnets
Number of pictures: 96
File size: 185.37 MB

2.png

2020-06-25_jessie_2_fire-in-fishnets.zip

2020-06-23 - Jessie - feeling sexy

You won't believe how hot Jessie is in her lingerie and sheer robe. That sexy lingerie getup is an invitation to cum closer and satisfy this bigtit mom's every need. As she gets naked you'll see every inch of her lush body is silky smooth and soft to the touch of her talented fingers.

Photoset name: 2020-06-23_jessie_1_feeling-sexy
Number of pictures: 107
File size: 193.08 MB

2.png

2020-06-23_jessie_1_feeling-sexy.zip

Cadence Luxx - His crush on my sexy feet

My boyfriend was on a business trip so it was just me and his son, Jake, left alone in the house. He's a cute, shy boy. After spending a few days alone with him, it became obvious how often he checks me out. With special attention to my feet. I began to realize that, unbeknownst to himself, Jake must have a serious foot fetish. Honestly, it was flattering and a few days in, I seriously considered fucking him. One afternoon, he was sitting on the couch doing his homework on his laptop when I came back home from the gym. I had never been more horny. So I sat next to him and took off my shoes; exposing my pretty pink pedicured toes. I knew he was watching me from behind his laptop and that my sexy feet will make him melt. I told him that my feet were sore from the workout and I would really enjoy a foot massage, if he doesn't mind. He got very nervous but said yes of course. I knew he would get a boner if I put my feet in his lap. Of course he did and got very embarrassed about it. He stood up and nervously walked out. At that point it seemed like my plan failed. The next morning I awoke to a sensual tickling, pleasing feeling on my feet. As I opened my eyes and came to my senses, I found Jake licking and sucking on my toes and licking my soft soles. I started to call him on it but immediately stopped when I realized I was getting exactly what I had been wanting! So I told him to keep going. He was so crazy into my sexy feet. I grabbed his big hard cock and gave him a sloppy blowjob, then wrapped my toes around it and gave him a slutty footjob. I couldn't wait to feel his big cock in my wet pussy. He fucked me so good and came all over my feet. I didn't know that cum on feet looks so sexy.

Photoset name: Cadence_Luxx
Number of pictures: 122
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 157.62 MB

2.png

Cadence_Luxx.zip

Diana Doll - My piano footwork

I've been living the life of a bored housewife and since we have a piano at home, I decided to try something new and take some piano lessons. The instructor was a handsome guy and I noticed he had been checking me out too. I was wearing a hot blue dress with sheer-black stockings. Maybe a little bit too slutty for the occasion but I enjoyed it. A few minutes into the piano session, I saw Instructor Mick looking at my foot work on the pedals. He said we need to work on it and instructed me to remove my high heels. He made me arch my stockinged feet on the pedals. I knew he just wanted to see my feet. So I gave him a discreet little foot show. He said maybe the problem is that my feet are too stiff and offered to give me a foot massage to help relax them. I agreed. He massaged my slutty feet so good I got really turned on. When he started to lick and suck my cute toes l almost came. He took out his big hard cock and put it in between my soft soles. We made out while he was feet fucking me. It was so hot. I went down on my knees to suck his big fat cock. It felt so huge in my mouth. After a slobbery blow job I couldn't wait to place his dick between my feet again and give him a hot footjob. He almost came as my sexy feet were wrapped around and slid up and down his big hard cock. Then I sat on his lap and put his big dick in my wet juicy pussy. It stretched my little slut pussy so good I came all over it within a few minutes. He was licking and sucking my hot french pedicured feet and toes which made me just keep cumming. At the end he shot his thick sticky load all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet looks so hot. I think I'll buy some more piano lessons from him. My husband is usually away anyways.

Photoset name: Diana_Doll
Number of pictures: 168
Resolution: 4800x3199
Resolution: 3200x4800
File size: 210.70 MB

2.png

Diana_Doll.zip

Paige T. - 0305 - Boss Payback

Paige is not happy with the way you treat her, and you are always bullying her into doing things for you. You have asked her here today to pose for some naughty photos, or she will lose her job. Paige does what she is told, and you get some stunning photos. You get to see those fantastic tits and that perfect ass you like so much. You get everything you want, but Paige doesn't seem happy that you've asked her back later to record a video.

Photoset name: 0305 - Boss Payback
Number of pictures: 29
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 24.61 MB

2.png

0305 - Boss Payback.zip

Paige T. - 0303 - My Natural Tits

Paige is showing off her amazing tits, and she wants you to pay them some attention. She starts by pulling her straps to the side and showing you her tan lines. After a little tease, Paige pulls her top-down, and now you get to see them in all their natural glory. While you enjoy them, Paige fantasises about having your dick in between them and what she would do to your cock. Get ready to join a very horny Paige who wants to please you with her natural tits.

Photoset name: 0303 - My Natural Tits
Number of pictures: 32
File size: 24.86 MB

2.png

0303 - My Natural Tits.zip

Paige T. - 0301 - My Sexy Nylons

Paige is on the bed dressed in her fully fashioned nude stockings, with a very sexy pair of heels. She is teasing you with her 36-inch legs and her sexy thighs, that she's love to get hold of you with. Paige wants you to worship her while she teases you. Get ready to see some very sexy nylons on a very horny Paige.

Photoset name: 0301 - My Sexy Nylons
Number of pictures: 52
File size: 17.62 MB

2.png

0301 - My Sexy Nylons.zip

Ariella Ferrara - Game day

I came home from an exhaustive day of shopping to find my husband and stepson watching Sunday football as usual. I strutted my busty self over to the guys to see if my husband would like to massage my tired, soft, and supple soles. I couldn't persuade him but he offered his son for the foot massage. Before I knew it he was mouth deep sucking on my sexy soles like I give sloppy blowjobs. I gave him a sneaky footjob behind hubby's back while he was still watching the game. It was so exciting knowing we could get caught anytime. At the half time show he realized he ran out of beer so he needed to step out. As soon as he closed the door I started sucking and fucking my stepson's big dick. He just loved fucking his stepmom's slutty hairy pussy and sucking on her sexy toes. He busted his huge load on my sexy milf feet right before hubby came back. When he sat next to us on the couch stepson's cum was still dripping from my toes. Thank god he didn't notice his cum on my feet.

Photoset name: Ariella_Ferrara
Number of pictures: 180
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 38.34 MB

2.png

Ariella_Ferrara.zip

Back