Photoset name: stableservicewater
Number of pictures: 421
Resolution: 2600x1733
Resolution: 1733x2600
File size: 187.90 MB

2.png

stableservicewater.zip

Audrey Bitoni - Farewell feet fuck

I was on the phone with my husband, who was at work, and he told me he had a very successful meeting with the board and that the company will be moving us to Paris in a few days! At the end of our conversation, someone was knocking at the front door. I panicked and lied to my husband telling him it was the food delivery and I had to go. Not to my surprise, it was my boy toy, Jake, waiting to pounce on me like a lion. After inviting him in, I told Jake the news of my husband and me moving to Paris; he was devastated. He admitted he's never been in love with someone's beautiful feet the way he his with mine and that he can't bear to be away from my soft wrinkled soles. He even went so far as to say that he has enough savings and college funds to move to Paris too. I tried to reassure him that he's young and hot and will have many more feet sex lovers. Then to console him, I easily distracted him by putting my sexy newly pedicured feet in his face. Instantly he forgot about everything else. He began sucking on my long succulent toes and licking in between them. I knew he would almost immediately get a boner; I could see it growing in his pants. I wanted to make sure to give him one last amazing wet, sloppy, slutty footjob. So I took out his huge cock and stuffed into my mouth and deep down my throat. His big dick was lost in a web of my saliva so I wrapped my soft soles and pretty dark purple pedicured toes around it and started jerking it. He lifted me up and fucked my fat juicy pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. I sat on his cock and rode it until I came all over it while my feet were up on his thighs. Then he bent me over and fucked my soaking wet pussy while staring at my wrinkled soles. At the end he came all over my sexy dark purple pedicured feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. What a perfect way to say goodbye to Jake. I'm sure I'll be able to find a new foot fetish lover in Paris though.

Photoset name: Audrey_Bitoni
Number of pictures: 158
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 230.72 MB

2.png

Audrey_Bitoni.zip

Brandi Love - I knew this day will come...

I invited my good friend and colleague, Bill, over today to chitchat and discuss work. After having a glass of wine together, I had to tell him that I notice him always looking down at my and other women's feet at the office. At first he was speechless, but then I admitted only someone with the same foot fetish could notice and he lit up. I'd been waiting for this day to come so I could finally take advantage of my husband being on a business trip to have my goddess feet worshiped by a man with a foot fetish. I sat Bill down and shoved my wrinkly soles up against his cheek before sliding my juicy red polished toes into his mouth.

Photoset name: Brandi_Love
Number of pictures: 221
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 47.17 MB

2.png

Brandi_Love.zip

Brandi Love, Naomi Swann - The mistress' sexy feet

My name is Brandi. I'm a busy international real estate agent and have been married to my husband, Mick, for eight years. I noticed lately he's not paying as much attention to me as he used to. One evening while watching TV, he went to the bathroom and left his phone on the couch. It was buzzing three times in a row so I decided I to turn it over and see who was sending him messages at such a late hour. My suspicion was right! It was his mistress and her name was Naomi. Busted! At first I thought to make a huge fucking scene that he'll never forget; but as I was looking at the pictures she sent him, I had to admit she's a really hot young blonde with sexy feet. Of course she has beautiful feet because Mick has a foot fetish. This was one of the reasons I fell in love with him. I love to get my toes sucked and my sexy feet worshiped. I also realized I don't want to divorce over some hot blonde and fall into a cliché. So when he came back from the bathroom I acted like nothing happened. The next morning, I was supposed to fly to Europe for a client but decided that saving my marriage is more important. I pretended to head to the airport just to give the impression to my husband that I'll be out of town. I knew he would have his hot little slut over and I wanted to bust them. But instead of making a scene, I would propose that we have a threesome. He has good taste so I wanted to get my share of his young hottie too. Everything went according to plan. I walked in on them while he was sucking on her silky feet and toes. They were shocked. I'm sure they expected me to freak out but I sat next to them and told them to not stop, just keep going. "I like to see my husband licking and sucking on your sexy toes" I said to her. They were even more shocked after I said that but they kept going. Soon I took off my red high heels and put my soft sexy feet into my husbands mouth. I made him suck on both of our feet at the same time. Naomi smiled at me so I took out my husband's big hard dick and wrapped her feet around it to give him a footjob with her sexy white pedicured toes. As her feet was moving up and down his dick, I couldn't resist to suck his beautiful cock while licking her sexy toes at the same time. It was so good. We fucked each other in so many hot positions while licking and sucking on each other's beautiful feet, toes, and soft soles. At he end, Naomi and I put our white and red pedicured toes together so Mick could bust his thick warm load all over our gorgeous slutty feet. I know he loves cum on feet and I wanted to make sure that this evening, and many more alike to come, would solidify us as husband and wife forever.

Photoset name: Brandi_Love_Naomi_Swann
Number of pictures: 178
File size: 384.37 MB

2.png

Brandi_Love_Naomi_Swann.zip

Syren de Mer, Angelica Cruz - My stepmom's stinky feet

I had a long day at school and couldn't wait to jump in the shower. My feet were sweating all day in my stockings and shoes. I was about to step in the shower when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend saying he's on his way and wanted to make sure we have the entire house to ourselves this evening. I assured him we would. My stepmom went to the movies with her friends so she shouldn't be home before 10 pm. He asked me not to shower because he loves when my feet are sweaty and smelly. I thought it's hot so I didn't shower and waited in my room for him not knowing that my stepmom had already come home from the movies! While still in my room, apparently my boyfriend enters the house and thinking we're alone, takes off all his clothes. Of course expecting it to be me, he jumps in front of my stepmom saying "Gimme those stinky feet!" My stepmom was just as shocked as him. While this was happening I was oblivious in my room upstairs and calling my boyfriend wondering where he was. I started wandering around the house thinking maybe he came in and I didn't hear him. But then I hear voices coming from my stepmom's room so I go to check it out. As I open the door, I find my slutty stepmom having her feet and toes sucked by my boyfriend. I couldn't believe it! My stepmom just acted like nothing happened and told me to leave. I stormed out but came back a few minutes later. My stepmom was riding his cock. I took my phone out and told her that I'm going to record a video that and send it to dad. She said what do I think dad is doing right now on his business trip? My boyfriend apologized and said my stepmom's socks and feet were so stinky that he just couldn't resist. Then my stepmom grabbed my hand and told me that I should stay and join them in some fun. It would be our secret. She put my hand on his big hard cock and while I was jerking it, my stepmom started to suck and gag on it. It turned me on so much seeing her be such a dirty slut. Then she gave my boyfriend a footjob with her sexy orange pedicured toes while I gave him a sloppy blowjob. My stepmom and me were sucking on each other's toes and licking and sucking each other's sexy soles and arches while he was fucking us. I came so many times watching my stepmom cumming on his big hard dick while he sucked on my toes. At the end he came all over our sweaty stinky feet. His cum on our feet tasted so good when we licked it off of each other.

Photoset name: Syren_de_Mer_Angelica_Cruz
Number of pictures: 215
File size: 355.22 MB

2.png

Syren_de_Mer_Angelica_Cruz.zip

Paige T. - 0312 - Facetime Tease

Paige is at the gym, and she's just about to make a live call to her boyfriend. Before you see the video, Paige takes some photos of her stripping. She's in a naughty mood and ready to have some horny fun. You get to see those fantastic boobs first then that amazing ass. It's not long before her pussy is out and Paige is on the floor masturbating. Get ready to see Paige getting herself off while on a live call in the video that follows these hot photos!

Photoset name: 0312 - Facetime Tease
Number of pictures: 96
Resolution: 3000x2000
Resolution: 2000x3000
File size: 35.21 MB

2.png

0312 - Facetime Tease.zip

Paige T. - 0310 - Fantasy Stair Fuck

Paige is waiting for you to come home because she wants to fuck you. You have had sex pretty much everywhere in this new house, but there is one place you have forgotten. It's right here on the stairs! Paige cannot wait to feel how hard your dick is, and she wants your cock in her. Paige is going to pull her knickers to the side and simulate being fucked by you. Get ready to see a horny Paige play with her wet pussy and get it ready for your cock.

Photoset name: 0310 - Fantasy Stair Fuck
Number of pictures: 56
File size: 45.37 MB

2.png

0310 - Fantasy Stair Fuck.zip

Paige T. - 0307 - Strip For Money

Paige does not have any money with her and cannot pay her bill. There is no one else in the restaurant, and you are the owner. Paige is already feeling a little horny and offers to put on a naughty show for you. Which you have no problem agreeing to and Paige gets her natural tits out to start teasing you with. You are then treated to a slow strip, starting with her top. Now topless you get to see more of those amazing tits and sexy tan lines. Next, its time to tease you with that juicy ass and Paige stands up to pull down her pants. You get to see that perfect booty and then her pussy when Paige masturbates for you.

Photoset name: 0307 - Strip For Money
Number of pictures: 33
File size: 25.45 MB

2.png

0307 - Strip For Money.zip

Gia Dimarco - The devil is here to take your soles

My fiancé's son, Jake, lives with us in our house. He obviously finds me attractive and he doesn't even bother hiding it; he's checking me out all the time with special attention to my long legs and sexy feet. I think he's a little freak and he doesn't even bother hiding that he has a serious foot fetish. Well I admit that I have very beautiful and sexy feet that's for sure. He's always trying to get his hands on my pretty tattooed feet. I would be lying if I said it isn't flattering. One day it got to the point where I told him that I'd let him suck on my toes and lick my soles but only if and when he tries harder. So the next day he showed up with a bouquet of roses which was very cute but I told him that I like to fuck guys who can make me laugh. So the next day when I came home from the mall I sat down on the sofa and was browsing my phone when Jake jumped out from behind the curtain dressed like the devil in a red suit and a mask. "I'm here to take your soles" he said. I couldn't help but laugh so hard. He looked so funny plus the fact that it was pretty creative, it turned me on. I told him that he can take my heels off and smell my feet if he likes. Of course he did. I let him suck on my sexy toes and lick my soft soles. He was so into my feet it was such a turn on. I told him to take his cock out because I want to suck and gag on it and give him a sloppy blowjob. My cute red pedicured toes looked so pretty wrapped around his big hard cock as my feet slid up and down giving him a very soft and slippery footjob. It was so hot, my pussy was soaking wet and I couldn't wait to ride that big cock and feel it inside me. Afterward, he bent me over and fucked me so hard then pulled his dick out to fuck my sexy feet. I came all over his cock when he fucked me while sucking on my toes. He couldn't hold it any longer and busted his huge warm load all over my soles. Cum on soles looks so hot and sexy. I think it won't be the last time I let him play with my feet.

Photoset name: Gia_Dimarco
Number of pictures: 191
File size: 309.69 MB

2.png

Gia_Dimarco.zip

Gia Dimarco, Kiara Cole - I let my stepmom fuck my boyfriend

One day I had just got home when I heard moaning coming from the living room. I knew this had to be my slutty stepdaughter and her new boyfriend. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't resist taking a peak before walking in on them. I went to the kitchen where I could get the best view without getting caught. When I finally got the perfect glance, I saw my stepdaughter's boyfriend licking and sucking her toes and she seemed to really enjoy it. It was pretty hot to watch, especially because I too love having my feet and toes worshipped. It's a huge turn on for me. He was doing a really good job licking and sucking her soft slutty feet. I actually never met the guy though so I decided to walk on them and have fun with making him uncomfortable. As I stepped in, they jumped apart and he couldn't even look into my eyes he was so embarrassed. My stepdaughter introduced him to me, Logan, and we shook hands. The situation was a bit awkward so I was just going with it but I was definitely horny when I walked away. The next day I came home late and after taking off my heels, I walked barefoot straight up to my bedroom. As I passed my stepdaughter's room, I noticed the door wasn't closed and, again, saw her and Logan having some kinky foot play on the bed. I stopped, of course, and peaked in to see him sucking and licking Kiara's sexy feet. My pussy had started getting crazy wet when Kiara noticed me watching them. Her boyfriend was even more embarrassed than before; which was cute. I thought Kiara seemed to enjoy having her toes sucked on while her horny stepmother was watching. She said they're planning on watching a movie and asked if I'd like to join them. Of course I said yes. So, soon after, there we were the three of us watching a movie. A few minutes into the movie Kiara asked Logan to massage her feet. He wasn't sure if it's appropriate in front of her stepmom but Kiara told him he's good to go. A few minutes later my little foot slut of a stepdaughter said that I should also try Logan's amazing foot massage. She was so pushy I had no choice but to put my bare sexy feet in his lap and let him massage them. He was really good at it too. In the meantime, I noticed Kiara putting her feet on his crotch. Obviously his cock started growing in his pants. Soon afterward she put her feet in his mouth and he started sucking on her toes and licking up and down her arch. It was so hot I couldn't wait to have Logan put my wrinkly feet in his mouth and do the same. When he finally did, my pussy juice was gushing into my panties. I reached for his belt to take out his young stud cock and started to jerk it while my toes were wrapped around it. Then Kiara leaned forward and put his big hard cock in her gaping mouth and gave him a sloppy blow job while my toes were still wrapped around his shaft. I sucked his cock before he bent me over and fucked my juicy slutty pussy. Then he fucked my stepdaughter from behind while she was eating my pussy and he was sucking on my feet. He fucked us so good we both came all over his fat cock many times. We gave him a double foot job and let him worship our feet before he shot his thick creamy load all over our sexy toes. A guys cum on two pairs of feet is the sexiest thing ever.

Photoset name: Gia_Dimarco_Kiara_Cole
Number of pictures: 227
File size: 403.42 MB

2.png

Gia_Dimarco_Kiara_Cole.zip

Satin Jayde - sj495 - 26 June

Come and enjoy the view of my gorgeous fully fashioned nylons and high heels, and I will show you my skimpy see through panties too !

Photoset name: sj495
Number of pictures: 168
Resolution: 1600x900
Resolution: 1064x1600
File size: 59.30 MB

2.png

sj495.zip

Abby Lee Brazil - Feet fucking my new stepbrother

For a while now, my mom's had a new boyfriend and we recently moved in with him and his son. Obviously, the son became my stepbrother. And of course I noticed he checks me out; he's even offered me a foot massage. I refused at the moment but as I've been thinking about it ever since, I feel very flattered by all of the attention he gives me. He clearly has a foot fetish; given the way he looks at my sexy feet. He's very shy so I knew if I want to have some slutty foot sex, I would have to be one to make the move. Then one day I was hanging out by the pool in my sexy gold bikini, that looked so hot on my slender tanned silky body, when I noticed him looking at me from behind the curtain in the living room. He thought I couldn't see him but he was wrong. Since I knew that our parents wouldn't come home for a while, it seemed like the perfect time to make my move. I walked into the living room and he was sitting there pretending to be texting. I sat next to him and put my feet on the sofa so he can have a clear look at my sexy black pedicured toes. Again, he was very shy which was cute. I put my big sexy feet on his crotch and soon I started to feel his cock growing... wow... he has big dick. I didn't hesitate to whip it out, shove it deep in my slutty mouth, and gag on it so it gets wet and sloppy for a juicy footjob. I massaged his balls and big cock with my sexy feet and soles. Then I told him to lay down because I'd like to feed my feet to his mouth. It was so hot I couldn't wait to sit on his big hard cock and ride it like a the slut that I am. I put my soles up on his thigh so he can feel my big feet and long toes. He turned me over and fucked my juicy pussy until I came on his throbbing dick while he sucked and licked my long toes and wrinkled soles. In the end, he shot his thick creamy load all over my sexy feet and toes. As I was looking at his his cum on my feet I was thinking I'm so glad to be living with my new stepbrother.

Photoset name: Abby_Lee_Brazil
Number of pictures: 168
File size: 225.92 MB

2.png

Abby_Lee_Brazil.zip

Brooke Beretta - A slutty movie night

I've been living with my boyfriend and his son, Logan. Logan's currently in college and we love our morning routine together when I make breakfast for him. My boyfriend regularly goes on business trips so Logan and I are often alone in the house. Before I started dated his father, I was a total slut. I would blow guys in the club bathroom and give footjobs to strangers in my car in a parking lot, to say the least. But apparently this raging slut is still inside me because I keep thinking about fucking Logan more and more. Especially when I catch him constantly looking at my feet. I love to get my feet worshiped; licked, sucked, and played with. Since we always have movie nights at the theater on Fridays, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to put on a slutty fishnet onesy, that showcases my big beautiful ass and huge tits, paired with some slutty open-toed high heels. Decked our in my slutty outfit, I sat next to him in the theater. He was very shy and didn't know how to react except his instant boner kinda gave away his excitement. I put my sexy legs and feet over his lap and started to play with his big dick through his shorts. Of course when I reached for it he didn't resist at all; I always knew he wanted dad's slutty girlfriend to put his big dick in her mouth and give him a wet sloppy blowjob. After that, he took off my heels and started to lick and suck in between my toes until my pussy got so wet I couldn't wait to put his fat cock in my juicy cunt. He fucked me so good I came all over his big dick many times. But I came the hardest when he was sucking on my feet while pounding my fat juicy pussy. At the end he busted his big thick load all over my sexy feet. His creamy cum looked so good as it was dripping down on my toes.

Photoset name: Brooke_Beretta
Number of pictures: 121
File size: 202.48 MB

2.png

Brooke_Beretta.zip

Ivy Labelle - The cable guy

I woke up one morning and, as usual, went to turn the tv on but it didn't work. I called my boyfriend to help me out so he called the cable company. They said someone will be here in less than an hour. The cable guy arrived pretty quick actually. I opened the door and there was this handsome young man with a toolbox in his hand. I showed him where the tv is and left him to do his job. In the meantime, the little slut in me kept saying "he's so cute, I should just fuck him; no one will ever know." My boyfriend went off to work so I knew we would be alone for a while. I changed into a slutty lingerie with a long robe and paired it with sexy open-toed high heels. I walked to the tv room and asked him if he needs anything. As he looked up, I opened my robe so slightly, just enough to show off my hot curvaceous body and my sexy lingerie. He couldn't believe his eyes. I told him I'd be in the living room if he needs anything and I walked away. I sat on the sofa, spread my legs, and started to touch myself. It didn't take too long for him to show up in the doorway; staring at me rubbing my wet pussy. He stepped closer and made out with me. It was so hot...just like a cliche porn scene. He worshiped my succulent breasts and curves as he went down to my feet and removed my heels. He started to smell my feet while gently rubbing my soles on his face. As soon as he started sucking on my toes I got so turned on I just couldn't wait any longer for him to put his huge cock in my mouth. After a sloppy blowjob, he grabbed my feet, wrapped them around his cock and told me to jerk him like that. It was all so new and hot that I needed to feel his throbbing cock inside me. In the two hours he fucked me, I came so many times I can't count. He also busted a bountiful load all over my sexy blue-pedicure feet.

Photoset name: Ivy_Labelle
Number of pictures: 154
File size: 214.77 MB

2.png

Ivy_Labelle.zip

Brooklyn Chase - Foot sex in my corner office

I was barely getting into my office in the morning and I already had to deal with a tricky situation straight away. Some of my employees reported that Logan, who is my best employee, was acting inappropriately with some women in the office. More specifically, he stares at their feet too often, making them feel uncomfortable. So I called Logan into my corner office to discuss this. He was embarrassed and partly denied the allegations; but really, we both knew it was true. Living a stressful lifestyle as mine, as a CEO, this story pleasantly shook me out of my daily routine and instead of focusing on my job, I started fantasizing of Logan sucking on my toes. I told him that these allegations are enough reason to fire him but, instead, he can have another chance if he shows me how much he loves feet. I told him to get under the table and remove my high-heel pumps. He was shocked but followed my orders. He licked my toes one by one and even put my whole foot in his mouth. I put my sexy feet up on the desk so I can watch him suck on my sweet toes and lick my smooth arch and wrinkled soles. He stood up and took his big cock out to stick it in between my sexy feet. I gave him a sloppy foot job that made me so wet I couldn't wait for him to slide his big cock into my juicy pussy. He bent me over right there on my desk and fucked me like the slut that I am. He licked and sucked my little toes all while he was fucking my slutty pussy. At the end he busted his load all over my soft sexy feet and freshly pedicured toes. It was worth to break my routine and he was also very happy to keep his job.

Photoset name: Brooklyn_Chase
Number of pictures: 122
File size: 189.96 MB

2.png

Brooklyn_Chase.zip

Back