Sexy moms, older & mature women

Amia Miley - House Hunting

I was house hunting with my boyfriend when we met this handsome realtor, Bill. My boyfriend loved the house we were looking at so he was busy exploring looking around while chatting on the phone with his business partner. I admit I'm a little slut who loves to flirt behind my boyfriend's back. It's turns me on like everything does that's sneaky. So while boyfriend was on the phone I started teasing Bill by putting my sexy heels up on his chair to expose my tanned, toned, naked legs. He seemed to like my slutty initiative because he started to touch my feet. A few minutes later he was on his knees sucking on my lollipop toes. Finally my boyfriend excused himself for an important call and stepped outside. Immediately Bill bent me over and fucked me right there in the kitchen. I loved every moment of it especially when he came all over my sexy feet. Oh and with my BF, he actually did catch us at the end and he was furious but I convinced him to forgive me...

Photoset name: Amia_Miley
Number of pictures: 140
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 33.73 MB

2.png

Amia_Miley.zip

2020-07-02 - Milf Amy - Room Service with Extras

Description:
Naughty granny MILF Amy wants a young vigorous dick in her pussy. She called room service and received John Strong to take care of her vintage pussy!

Photoset name: 2020-07-02_Milf_Amy_-_Room_Service_with_Extras
Number of pictures: 98
Resolution: 7952x5304
Resolution: 5304x7952
File size: 1,46 GB

2.png

2020-07-02_Milf_Amy_-_Room_Service_with_Extras.zip

Mckenzie Lee - My new feet masseur

My girlfriend gave me the contact info for a new masseur she's been seeing. She told me he is really good and very handsome too. Being a bored stay at home mom, I decided to call him up and have him come over to give me a massage. He arrived right on time and he was a very handsome Asian guy. He set up his massage table while I stripped off my clothes in another room. Then I walked back into the room where the masseur was waiting for me with only a towel wrapped around my big tits and my toned sexy milf body. After I laid down on the table, he slowly removed the towel. Honestly it made me feel horny that my sexy naked body was exposed to this handsome young stud. I was wearing sexy foot jewelry too which I think makes my feet look really hot. I wasn't expecting to get down with him but I thought if he initiates, I won't say no. He started the massage on my shoulders and slowly worked his way down to my lower back, then to my pretty round butt, and all the way down my long toned legs to my pretty red pedicured feet. The foot massage he was giving me felt amazing. He complimented my pretty foot jewelry saying that it makes my feet look so sexy. I noticed that he is massaging my feet with extra attention. It was really flattering. I love a man who adores my feet. I think I have a foot fetish because I love when a man licks and sucks on my toes. While I was enjoying the foot massage, I saw his dick growing in his pants. At that moment I knew what he must be thinking and honestly I also wanted just that! So I raised my feet toward his mouth, which he didn't oppose, and I slowly put my sexy feet and toes in his mouth for him to suck on; which he gladly did. He worshiped, licked, and sucked my feet and soles just the way I like it. He spread my legs and fingered my juicy pussy while sucking on my toes. Then he turned me around and ate my pussy until I came in his mouth. He took his big dick out and told me to jerk it. I just couldn't help but put it in my mouth and give him a sloppy gagging blow job. He made me sit up and expose my hot feet so he could place his dick in between my soles. We were making out while he was feet fucking me. Then he slid his big throbbing cock into my slutty pussy and fucked me until I came all over his huge dick. After, I rode his cock while my sexy feet were on the table so my beautiful arch could be in full view since it was the perfect position for it. At the end he came all over my hot red pedicured toes. As his cum was dripping off of my toes I thought that cum on feet is so hot. Well, I think he'll be a regular in my house especially while my husband is away. PS: I've shot this scene years ago for a project that never really came to fruition. This scene has never been released before. Hope you'll like it.

Photoset name: Mckenzie_Lee
Number of pictures: 221
Resolution: 4800x3200
Resolution: 3200x4800
File size: 301.52 MB

2.png

Mckenzie_Lee.zip

Nesty - Nesty's sexy nylon feet

After doing my sweaty yoga session I took a nice hot shower. I had a new date coming over and I was so excited to fuck him. He has a hot six-pack bod and he loves feet so he's a perfect fit for me. He arrived right on time and he even brought flowers which I thought was sweet. I couldn't resist how sexy he was and within a few minutes we were in my bed. I was wearing sheer natural tan stockings. After he took off my shoes to reveal my pink colored toes underneath, he started sucking on my sexy stocking feet. It turned me on so much I just wanted to have his dick in my slutty mouth. After I made his big dick nice and wet I gave him a slutty footjob. His hard cock was throbbing between my stocking soles. Afterward,he got on top of me and slid his big hard juicy cock into my soaking wet pussy. I raised my feet into his mouth so he can lick and suck on my stocking toes. He made me ride his big dick with my soles up. I loved it and I came so hard it made my feet quiver. At the end he came all over my slutty stocking feet. Cum on stockings is the new cum on feet!

Photoset name: Nesty
Number of pictures: 104
Resolution: 4800x3201
Resolution: 3201x4800
File size: 141.69 MB

2.png

Nesty.zip

Nina Elle - The Exchange student

My son is in college and we signed him up for the student exchange program. I'm a stay at home mom and I love when these cute young boys from all over the world show up so I can flirt with them while my boring husband is away. It was finally the day when Anthony arrived from Paris. Soon after he settled, I couldn't help myself and started flirting with him. He was very nervous in the situation; which I found so hot. And it was exactly how I like it. I was wearing sexy heels and a little dress that really showcased my legs and feet. He just couldn't take his eyes off of them. I started moving my legs up on his and started feeling his boner. He grabbed my feet and started kissing them. It was so hot to see him go crazy for my purple pedicured toes. I made him eat my pussy and couldn't wait to stuff his young cock in my mouth for a sloppy blow job. I made it slippery so it will slide nicely in and out between my feet. When I felt his cock is rock hard, I told him to fuck my pussy until I come all over his cock. He fucked me so good and came all over my feet. Now that I properly introduced myself, I'm sure he is looking forward to the next few weeks in LA.

Photoset name: Nina_Elle
Number of pictures: 126
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 180.26 MB

2.png

Nina_Elle.zip

Back