Photoset name: 1592-tasty-cakes
Number of pictures: 54
Resolution: 2500x1107
Resolution: 1400x2500
File size: 23.39 MB

2.png

1592-tasty-cakes.zip

Jasmine Jay - My friend's wife

My husband's out-of-work best friend has been staying with us until he finds more work or a new job. He's lazy and leaves his cum filled tissues everywhere! I finally started ordering him around, telling him he needs to make himself more useful if he wants to stay. His first task was to remove my high heels because my long slinky toes deserve to be flaunted in this sexy red polish. I order him to smell my moist feet then suck on my sweaty toes.

Photoset name: Jasmine_Jay
Number of pictures: 233
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 50.95 MB

2.png

Jasmine_Jay.zip

Isabelle Deltore - My brother-in-law loves my feet

I came from Australia to visit my sister. She married an American guy and moved to Beverly Hills. She was at work when I arrived so she told me I'd find the key under the floor mat and to just make myself at home. I did exactly that and, while I was lounging on their big terrace enjoying the beautiful view of Los Angeles in a sexy and skimpy see-through bikini, I noticed that someone is standing in the terrace door. I figured it's her husband, Brad, so I stood up and walked over to introduce myself. It was the first time we met. He was kinda cute and he was clearly having a hard time taking his eyes off of my sheer bikini that barely covered my pussy. He also has a hard time looking away from my pretty feet. I always fantasize about guys with a foot fetish. I love getting my toes licked and sucked on and my feet worshiped while getting my pussy fucked. I knew my sister wasn't coming home anytime soon and, being the naughty slut that I am, I decided to take advantage of the situation. When Brad and I sat down in the living room I rested my pink pedicured bare feet right on his crotch; which surprised him though he didn't put up any resistance. I slowly lifted my feet to his mouth and he started sucking on my sexy toes; making my pussy soak this sheer bikini bottom. I gently pulled his face between my legs and made him eat my juicy pussy. He took his big hard cock out of his pants and I stuffed it in my mouth right away. I gagged on it til I could hardly breathe to make it sloppy and juicy for a slutty footjob. He couldn't resist anymore either and made me sit on that rock hard cock. He fucked me so good and worshipped my feet while he was on top; licking my soles, tickling my arch with his tongue, and sucking my toes, making me cum over and over again. He busted his huge warm load all over my sexy feet. I'm so glad I came to visit my sister. So far it's been a great vacation.

Photoset name: Isabelle_Deltore
Number of pictures: 129
Resolution: 4800x3203
Resolution: 3203x4800
File size: 215.74 MB

2.png

Isabelle_Deltore.zip

India Summer - Mrs. Summer's safe sex class

I was teaching a sex education class to my students on safe sex practices. I believe ejaculating on feet is one of the best forms of contraception. As I was talking about it with my students, I got so turned on I could feel my feet getting moist and sweaty in my stockings. Then I did the inappropriate and fucked my student Jake on my desk in front of the class. The young girls seemed excited watching my smelly feet getting licked and sucked in stockings and then rubbing all over Jake's big cock. They got a real lesson in how to perform safe sex!

Photoset name: India_Summer
Number of pictures: 178
Resolution: 1600x1067
Resolution: 1067x1600
File size: 41.87 MB

2.png

India_Summer.zip

Back