Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel Adams Endurance Test I Love Being Tickled

Release Year: 2020
Studio: TheTickleRoom
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM
Video language: English

So I Am A Firm Believer That Rachel Adams Is Still One Of The Most Under Rated Lees Out There In The Pro World. She Is A Country Milf With Sexy Size 8 Feet. She Is Very Head Strong And Able To Handle A Lot As A Model So For Her Tickling Is A Wind Down And Fun! But It Is Time For Our Endurance Test. We Wrap Her Legs, Add A Lot Of Oil, Toe Tie Her, And Remove Her Bra.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4480kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 702.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel Adams Endurance Test I Love Being Tickled

Graias Tatiana Debut - Part 01

Here is a new girl served to your pleasure, named Tatiana. She is a friend of Nitta. For Tatiana still has got some hesitation, Nitta accompanied her to come Graias Studio. Alas, within the studio, Nitta no more can give support to her friend, for while poor Tatiana's breasts are being tormented, Nitta will be caged nearby the scene and just witness her close friend's suffering, without a simple help. Well, Tatiana also have gorgeous breast, like Nitta has, and as you know, Dr Lomp loves to punish such big boobs. Both girls are masked due to pandemic preventions, and this reflects how BDSM cares the health of subs with gag instrument. Enjoy new girl Tatiana and her huge boobs are exposed to Dr Lomp's creative punishments.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20656kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Graias Tatiana Debut - Part 01

Mia - The Beauty Part 2 (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM

It's really hard to accept and wait for your fate, and if you are aware of helplessness, in addition. No escape. This is the mood of beautiful innocent Mia, while her both arms and chest are fixed to a board. It is why she begins to tremble when Dr. Lomp's cold and unfriendly hands touch her smooth breasts. Trouble moments for Mia are to start. Even she is unsure whether this time she can survive Dr. Lomp's merciless punishment. Watch this movie to get seduced by blue-eyed beauty Mia's desperate tears in unbearable pain. And, don't miss Dr. Lomp's extra surprises along the movie.

Duration: 28:37
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Mia - The Beauty Part 2 (2021)

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 3

Genres: Bondage

I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tit For Ashley Part 3

Sexy gymnast gets roughly fucked, deep throated & made to orgasm

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Wenona, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Welcome Wenona back to the pagers of Sexually Broken. This former Collegian Gymnast is flexible, strong and is packing a set of 12 pack abs. Sexually Broken is also the only place on the net where you can find Wenona bound and getting real cock.
Wenona is completely helpless, bound with leather and wooden poles trapping her to the bed in the perfect "fuck me" position. Her tight pussy is humiliatingly exposed. Her huge nipples feel the abuse of tight wooden clamps and her tongue is trapped in a Japanese wooden trap.
This is her first boy/girl bondage day. She has been a bondage model since 1999, but today is the first time she takes real cock while bound. The hard cock teases her pussy at first, but then drives home hard, causing Wenona to cum and cum quickly. We fuck her hard and deep, punishing her cervix and causing Wenona to moan like a common whore while the cock destroys her pussy.
The poles are removed and we manhandle her around so her head is upside down off the bed. The c.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexy gymnast gets roughly fucked, deep throated & made to orgasm

Breaking Natasha part 2

Natasha has an upscale feminine vibe that rings of an elegant actress from the golden age of film...her long slim body is to die for and her angellic face makes quite an impression...and it's not just the way she looks...she is a graceful and confident woman with a very polite and charming edge...my soul sang with revelry as she lay helplessly hogtied on the floor...another beautiful young woman to put through my paces...the intensity tests the limits of her submission, but I thought I had finally got through to lovely Natasha...after multiple orgasms and much punishment...but her defiance lasts through until the end...perhaps Ill have to have her back to continue my efforts in breaking Natasha...have a safe and relaxing weekend!

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

Download Breaking Natasha part 2

Tabletime damon Damon Pierce Rachel Greyhound

In this short but fun stream, Greyhound gets a taste of rope bondage courtesy of rigging expert Damon Pierce! Laying face down on a table, our little creature just takes in the moment and lets Damon work his magic, he nicely binds her feet with rope then uses the end of the rope to secure her legs to the table by tying it around the back of her upper thighs then ties another length around her upper body securing her to the table and leaving her beautifully displayed and ready for use. After placing the big mirror on the floor underneath Greyhound so she can see her reflection, Damon shows off his skills with the cane when he nicely tenderizes her ass and upper thighs leaving our little creature marked and well used!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

Download Tabletime damon Damon Pierce Rachel Greyhound

Little Lanta vs the Hogtie Frame

Little Lanta moves around way too much! She is full of energy, even with a collar, wrist cuffs, heavy steel waist belt, and a jewel butt plug, she keeps doing splits and silly things upside down. How do we stop her from moving? The Hogtie Frame seems like the best option. We cuff her wrists to her belt, then her elbows and ankles to the frame. To stop her head from moving, we add a harness muzzle gag and lock it to the frame as well. This is a hard position! Lanta couldn't move much anymore, and it was getting hard to even maintain after a few minutes. She is so tough!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 442.1 MB

Download Little Lanta vs the Hogtie Frame

Arielle Lane - Spread and Put on Display

A hooded Arielle Lane is led into frame where she's left to balance in extreme high heels while David gathers the rest of her predicament. Mercifully she's allowed to sit on a stool where her arms are drawn into an armbinder behind her back. Her nipples are then clamped and her legs spread by a spreader bar. Eventually to add to the dilemma a weight is added to her clamp chain pulling the clamps downwards. Not quite done with his addition of predicament a twine leash is added to the clamps and pulled out to a kettlebell weight forcing her forward and onto the stool.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 424.7 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Spread and Put on Display

Chrissy Marie Chrissy's Slut Training

A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can't keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncont.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

Download Chrissy Marie Chrissy's Slut Training

Enchantress Sahrye - Secretary Sideswiped At Home

Sahyre got home from work and was very weary, she wasn't expecting the man to be waiting on her and was stunned briefly when he sideswiped her upon her entry to her living room. The man was on her quickly and took her to the floor where he grabbed her legs and rolled her over onto her stomach preparing the rope that was going to bind her arms tightly behind her back. The man moves down her body next grabbing her ankles and collecting them with rope rendering her even more helpless. Finally her elbows are drawn together after a final brief struggle roping them off tightly rendering her even more helpless. Sahrye is pulled up to a seated position where her mouth is crammed full and vet wrap is tightly wrapped around her head multiple times sealing the gag in. After she's tightly bound, utterly helpless and gagged thoroughly the man takes her breasts out and fondles her a bit before grabbing another rope and hogtying her tightly. She struggles a bit rolling around and trying to see.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 741.5 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Secretary Sideswiped At Home

Master White on sub Stella

Master White takes on sub Stella in this erotic bdsm play session. After explaining the concept of the safe word, Master White blindfolds the pretty brunette and tweaks her nipples, followed by her taking off her panties and getting her ass and pussy fingered by her master. White's fingers are soon replaced with anal beads as he loosens up her ass. Next up is a butt plug, followed by Master White's huge hard cock, slamming in an out between her spank-reddened cheeks, followed by some throat fucking, and fucking before he returns to her face to give her a gagging throat fucking.

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Master White on sub Stella

The Beauty Part Four

Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Beauty Part Four

HD Bdsm Sex Videos This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To Part 1

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me.

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 573.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To Part 1

Effective Punishments for girls -part 6

Mina is struggling to keep still. Her thighs are splayed open, revealing her tight little cunt, her pussy lips twitching with fear as Mina anticipates the painful punishment that's coming. Her thighs quiver and quake as Alebeard paddles the inside of her tender white thighs. Her chest heaves as he beats her tiny tits and big firm nipples with the riding crop. Her hips sway and jerk as Alebeard bruises her tender labia with the crop. But throughout all of it, Mina keeps still, like a good girl...

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Effective Punishments for girls -part 6

New Sensation

Master Richie has a new sensation and perfect moments for Vyxen Steel. Tied and bound for a ride of discomfort and pleasure the tattooed babe lets Master Ritchie try toys and deepthroat her, discovering new ways of loving.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5429kbps

File size: 462.2 MB

Download New Sensation

Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Tall Dutch blonde Mandy Slim found out about our One Bar Prison challenge on Twitter. Like many girls, she did not believe that one bar can be enough bondage to hold a girl in place. So she came over to take the challenge! I told her to bring her tallest heels, and she looked awesomely fierce! She was so curious about the One Bar Prison, touching it and lubing it up, so we got right down to business. The special metal plug was inserted very carefully, with Mandy halting the progress a few times to find her position. All she could do was stand up very straight. She tried and tried, but she could not escape this evil device! Another victim of the One Bar Prison!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

Download Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Serene Isley - Taken and Kept Part 3

Serene is dragged into the room weary from the bondage she's been put through in the day and she's seated on the table under the rack. Her ankles are bound, her arm bondage checked and she's maneuvered into a hogtie which is tied up to the top of the rack. With her hogtie secured her gag is pumped a few more times and she's left to crack under the incredibly tight bondage.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4933kbps

File size: 391.3 MB

Download Serene Isley - Taken and Kept Part 3

Super bondage, torture and hogtie for two horny models

Beautiful blonde in pink panties, in pink bra, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus horny mistress in white dress and her assistant in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the ved. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with dildk. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy girl with naked pussy in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3705kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, torture and hogtie for two horny models

Serene Isley - Purple Catsuit Strappado Predicament

Serene is in a purple mesh catsuit with her arms already bound at the start of this clip. David moves in and binds her arms, stuffs her mouth and adds a head harness over top of it. Her legs are put into a spreader bar and she's positioned where he can tie her arms up in a strappado leaving her to struggle under the rack. Clamps and weights are added to her nipples and she's left to process this predicament while you watch and enjoy.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 599.0 MB

Download Serene Isley - Purple Catsuit Strappado Predicament

Newbie gets her first taste of device bondage

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie gets her first taste of device bondage

Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer

Cast: Syren de Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Today we have a treat in store for us. Syren De Mer is a lifestyle swinger. It was actually her love of the dick that got her into the industry in the first place. This is a woman that does gangbangs as a hobby. Can she handle the rigors of a live show? Or will it be too much for this cock slut? We should find out!
This is throat training at its finest. Syren's throat is going to be shaped out to be custom fitted. We bring to hard cocks and bondage to the table in our quest to push Syren to her sexual limits. We start out by handcuffing her to a chair and skullucking her for a little bit, but it is only the warm up for the main event...
Syren doesn't need that pretty blue dress anymore and we cut if off while she is sucking cock. Her toned naked body is a dick magnet and we uncuff her and quickly shackle her into a custom made metal bondage device with a strict metal collar. Now the training begins in earnest. We show no mercy. It is a relentless train of dick straight to her face p.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 685kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download Big breasted sexy MILF Syren de Mer

Unsuccessful Extortion

Tina leaves behind some very important seeming documents at the gym that Verta finds and thinks she can use to swindle millions out of Tina. But Tina came prepared knowing full well that Verta is nothing but an amateur and teached her that she should leave the extortion to the professionals.

Duration: 25:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 229kbps

Download Unsuccessful Extortion

By the Numbers - Graham

A set entirely dedicated to Graham's nipple punishment. Nearly seventy strokes turn her nipples into swollen peaks of pain.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1986kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 108.8 MB

Download By the Numbers - Graham

Tightly Bound part 3

Scarlett is a super sexy, young girl with creamy skin and an ass for days. We have worked with her before and know that she can take some pain. Feenix starts her off rigged standing up, nearly hanging by her hair, but she skirms too much so he decides to tighten her bindings, attaching her from all sides to the metal rig. Once he is satisfied that she can't move an inch he brings out the mini vibe but only to tease and deny her the privledge of an orgasm. Next, We rig her bent over with her big, plump rear end and soft pink pussy exposed for torment. Feenix adds heavily weighted nipple clamps before flogging, caning and tickling her lovely backside and feet. He lubes up the magic wand in a pool of Scarlett's drool and uses it to bring her to a screaming painful orgasm. Then we put her back in a standing rig with much less support from her feet, testing her hair suspension abilities further. Feenix uses the violet wand to electrcute her toes and soaking pussy. He puts on an incredibly .

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

Download Tightly Bound part 3

Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

fter cleaning the apartment in full chastity gear, Sophia Smith was exhausted. It is not easy to clean in super high heels, leg ironed, wrists locked to the sides of your belt, with a tight ballgag in your mouth (seriously, try it at home, you will see).
I figured she deserved a rest. So I handcuffed her spread eagle to the bed. In full chastity gear of course. Those handy rings on the sides of her FancySteel were perfect to chain her down even more. I left her handcuffed and ankle cuffed to the bed, but when I came back she was not sleeping, she was wriggling and struggling, complaining about her situation. Sophia said she couldn't sleep like this. She kept moaning and complaining about everything, but I did not release her. I wanted to wait until she finally would just fall asleep, but unfortunately that did not happen.
After 45 minutes I really had enough of her complaints. So I gagged her again. Sophia seemed a bit shocked that I did not unlock her cuffs, instead adding somethin.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14253kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

Muriel - Neck Block

A new girl on the block! Quite literally, because Muriel is new to our website and she has never been locked into a heavy Neck Block before (no one has, because it's a new piece of gear). But Muriel is not new to bondage. In fact, this German girl is an experienced bondage model and she loves to try new things! Well, we have just the thing for her today. This new Neck Block has a very small opening so it is going to be very tight. But most importantly: it is super heavy. Muriel discovered she can't really lie down to take the weight off, but she was doing quite well. until we locked her wrists to the sides of the block. Now it was a challenge!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

Download Muriel - Neck Block

Christina & Serene - Outdoor Bondage Delivery

The clip opens with me and Christina Carter being driven up a long dirt road in the back of a front loader. Our wrists have been tied behind us and there's no way we can jump out of the thing with it moving. The creepy driver just keeps going further and further into the secluded area. He finally stops near a picnic table where his partner is waiting, we see him as we round the corner.

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 396.9 MB

Download Christina & Serene - Outdoor Bondage Delivery

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Topless Strip Tickling

Studio: TheTickleChannel
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

I even let her keep her shoes on before taking them off myself to get to the good stuff.. meaning her ticklish soles. Even when I started through her socks, they were ticklish AF. Then I was like "let me out waste any more time".

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 684.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Topless Strip Tickling

Arielle Lane - Blackmailed into Bondage

David and Arielle are meeting up to discuss some things. Unbeknownst to her those things are related to some bondage fantasies he's going to live out via some incriminating photos he's had taken of her while she was up to no good. He hands her a collar and then forces her to stand and strip out of her disco skirt and blouse. Her arms are then bound and she's placed in a head harness panel gag before forcing her to move around and show off her lingerie clad form for him in thoroughly humiliating fashion. Another harness rope is added and her breasts exposed before David binds her ankles together. He gropes her and pulls her around on a final rope as a leash adding to the humiliation. Finally he adds a blindfold and is off to eat a bite and plan out the next stage in Arielle's subjugation.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Blackmailed into Bondage

Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Mina wears a blue thong bodysuit and stockings. She is tied very tightly with hemp rope, her elbows are welded together, her ankles are tied to her thighs and a harness ballgag is is shoved in her mouth. She is lowered onto her stomach, straddling a pole, and is placed in a very restrictive hogtie position with the help of a rope secured above her head pulling her torso up into an extreme position!

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6964kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Hemp Rope Pole Hogtie

Beauty Slim Chick Punished By Lomp

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Nipple tearing with iron grip. Breast whipping, caning. Pussy power shock. Such pain is borne only by some magnificent purpose. For example, a woman for her child.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9790kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Beauty Slim Chick Punished By Lomp

Choke On My Dyke Dick You Cheating Bitch

Tina has found out that her girlfriend Kendra has been cheating on her with a man. She suggests some kinky bondage fun to get her into ropes but has some payback plans in mind for Kendra's cheating bitch ass.

Duration: 25:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7870kbps
Audio: 228kbps

Download Choke On My Dyke Dick You Cheating Bitch

Carolina Sweets

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

She still has the very innocent qualities that make her such a sweet young lady...Carolina says she lives a pretty normal life, and bondage shoots give her a break from that...When it's time to be a sexy little submissive slut, Carolina knows the role we love to see...

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3811kbps

File size: 201.8 MB

Download Carolina Sweets

Drea - Mean Chicken Wing Hogtie

This clip is basically Drea and David having a good time and Drea being kind enough to let David Guinea pig out a tie on her. Starting with her elbows David cinches them tightly together before binding them off holding them tightly behind her back. Next her wrists are secured and shes lowered to the floor where David takes a rope and secures her pink six inch heeled feet together. Next after the ankles David takes a black strap ballgag and stuffs it into Dreas mouth effectively ending the easy conversation they were having. Nothing against Drea of course, I just like a girl nicely gagged Drea is then flipped over onto her stomach where a rope is added from her wrists to and then pulled up around her upper body building an overall cinch meant to hold Dreas arms tightly up in a chickenwing. The result is a tie that allows Drea some movement down but the price she pays for it is the ropes tighten up around her arms and bring discomfort. Finally her legs are tightly cinched up to h.

Duration: 14:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.6 MB

Download Drea - Mean Chicken Wing Hogtie

Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

Such a nice holiday it was! Rachel was really getting enthusiastic about being locked in her belt. By now she had decided that she would definitely get her own belt when she returned to the USA. She could only see advantages: it made her more focused and less distracted while doing her social media and emails, and when wearing it during her shoots it protected her from photographers trying to sneak in a few open leg pics, so she didn't have to worry about her posing anymore.
She was funny about wanting to wear shorts, lingerie, or a bikini over the belt all the time. I told her a few times she did not need any underwear anymore, since a chastity belt basically IS the underwear, but she felt funny without her panties or bottoms. So she consistently wore them over the belt.
Rachel finally found some free time to relax by the pool, and she really enjoyed the sun and the water! In her bikini, she was lounging in her super tight belt. Then she got up and walked around the pool, testing t.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps

File size: 887.0 MB

Download Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Wow Natalia Forrest is such a hottie in her stockings and bare pussy! We definitely need to keep her here. She looks very intimidating and she is probably going to hate this, but we strapped her into an armbinder to make her look a little less dominant. Oh, and a huge slave collar too of course. Natalia hates armbinders with a passion and she struggles and begs (loudly) but she can't escape. Great fun to watch her try!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 369.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - armbinder and stockings

Serene Isley - Green Dress and a Tight Hogtie

Serene is already in her hogtie when this one starts, gagged and ready to go, a few pumps makes sure her gag is more secure and she's left to struggle. Multiple angles to emphasize her moaning, outfit, struggles, and lingerie. No on screen rigging, just Serene in tight bondage for the entire clip.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 368.4 MB

Download Serene Isley - Green Dress and a Tight Hogtie

Back