Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1

Gia returned after her last hogtie! I waste no time and soon have her wrists bound behind her back before strapping a ball harness gag on her. I then start manhandling and smacking her bountiful tits and ass. More rope is added, a tight crotchrope and a few more ropes under her ass cheeks. I turn her around and smack her ass again, before I start roping up her tits. Her thighs and ankles are also bound. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1

Candle - Strappado

Candle is back and in yet another very stringent bondage. A crazy tough strappado that has her stretched and bent and on the tip of her toes... It gets so crazy that at one point in the video she picks both feet off the ground and hangs suspended by her arms! super sexy stuff indeed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3701kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Candle - Strappado

Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HdT with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hit.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2 - Blossom

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Bdsm , Spandex , Sweater Fetish , Boot Fetish
Video language: English

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties Part 1

The Beauty - Part 04

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping, Spanking

Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Beauty - Part 04

Bdsm tickle Most Popular Collection part 3

Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Challenge, Feet, Foot Fetish, BDSM, Bondage, Racked, Suffering, Domination

Angelica gets her sexy wrinkly soles tickled by Winter, all fingers and lots of good angles of those gorgeous soles.

Total size: 158.2 MB in 1 files.

Download Bdsm tickle Most Popular Collection part 3

Cory - Treadmill and heavy thigh bands

Cory is a tiny girl, but she is very tough! You can add kilos of metal to her and she will just keep struggling and moving! So she would be the perfect candidate to test if it's possible to walk in heavy thigh bands on the treadmill! Well, she will have to! There is no way she can stop the treadmill since her wrists are cuffed behind her! The thigh bands are so heavy they pull her waist belt down at the back, but the waist belt is also held in place by chains to the metal frame. Cory is in high heels on this unstoppable machine! Can she manage this with her eternal smile? Or will it be too much?

Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11708kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 414.8 MB

Download Cory - Treadmill and heavy thigh bands

Training a Champ to Be

Cast: Nitta
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Racing your slave among other chosen ones is a joy for a master. In a slavery competition, master would like to be proud of his girl's level of submission and pain endurance. For such a competition, to be raced, Dr. Lomp picked bbw Nitta to represent his domination skills. Nitta must obey every command on time and bear any pain coming from various masters who attend there, accompanied by their own slave girls. So, Nitta must train hard, to reach the adequate level. In the very first movie of 2021, Dr. Lomp will push Nitta's limits by his whip, and especially will train the slave girl on nipple punishment, which is her weak point. You will watch Nitta weeping and struggling under heavy torment, which is the real pleasure for true sadist souls.

Duration: 13:46
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Training a Champ to Be

Rocky Emerson Teases Nadia White Toward a Bondage Orgasm

Cast: Nadia White , Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Barefoot Nadia White lays on her back, spread eagled on the bondage bed, wrists and ankles cuffed to the corners. Her big bust stands up mountain-like under the short black shift she's wearing, and Rocky Emerson looms over her, discovering there are no panties under there. Rocky reaches for the Hitachi and runs it over the helpless gal's naked shaved pussy, getting Nadia moaning and grunting through her ball-gag. Rocky turns up the speed on the vibrator: "I want you to cum all over it!" she says, as Nadia's groans fill the room as she aches for relief, pressing herself against the throbbing wand. "My little plaything," Rocky chuckles, "who will cum whenever I want!" But Rocky doesn't "want" it just yet, so she keeps teasing Nadia with ever greater speeds. "It's so fun to watch you squirm in your bondage!" says Rocky as Nadia practically squeals until Rocky finally lets her explode once--but then leaves Nadia wanting even more!

Duration: 8:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18811kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rocky Emerson Teases Nadia White Toward a Bondage Orgasm

Brutal Whipping part 1 (Cherry Torn)

The new film from the studio Strict Restraint/DungeonCorp with the participation of Cherry Torn. I have often said that a good submissive will make a good Dom better... allowing them to let go and play as they would like... After a couple rounds with newbies lately, we throw Bane a good juicy steak in Cherry Torn... Cherry gets hotter everytime we shoot her... it's amazing... and what she tolerates on this day is amazing... Bane keeps it simple and harsh... bands, canes, clamps and whips... he positions Cherry in two very strict positions and goes to work...

Duration: 10:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1425kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 113.6 MB

Download Brutal Whipping part 1 (Cherry Torn)

Armani Ceo to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 428.5 MB

Download Armani Ceo to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Studio: CumBots/DungeonCorp

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

The Crazy Realtor - Rachel Adams - Full HD 1080p

Rachel Adams is viewing a house for sale with a realtor who offers her some tea. Then she is hogcuffed and ballgagged in a peculiar way. She struggles about on the floor realizing she can not get free. After some time the woman lets her up, but Rachel's ordeal is not over yet. She is tied up with hands cuffed in front. A thigh high and a pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and her head is wrapped with clear wrap. She is toe tied on the bed with ropes around her upper body. The woman leaves her alone and she finds the key and anxiously makes her escape.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4968kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Crazy Realtor - Rachel Adams - Full HD 1080p

Lesbian Torture Sex

Star gets Tina right where she wants her, between her legs, after giving her a little taste of BDSM

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lesbian Torture Sex

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Anna hotel bounty

Features girls being arrested, shackled, put in steel bondage, puffin transport chain, behind bars, and just having fun with handcuffs!

Total size: 200.9 MB in 1 files.

Download Anna hotel bounty

Drooly treadmill walk - Stella Cox

Oh no! Stella Cox seems to land herself in trouble quite a lot! She is now boob cuffed to a frame, standing on a treadmill. Her hands are locked behind her back. A dental gag spreads her mouth wide open. When the treadmill starts, Stella will have to walk along in her high heels. She has no choice, she will have to keep up. Drooling on her awesome boobs, Stella tries to keep up with the treadmill while we increase the speed a few times. More and more drool starts flowing as Stella tries to focus on walking. Poor Stella! Why does this always happen to her!

Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download Drooly treadmill walk - Stella Cox

What now, Master?

Lance Hart is going to do things to Sadie Holmes' cute butt, and she's ready to take it. Covered in melted wax, she is about to count her delightful painful blessings!

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4268kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download What now, Master?

Ulysse from France - Casting

The funny but very nervous Ulysse came from France by train to do a Casting for this website! I love her accent! This girl is so natural, she will just say anything that comes to her mind, which is not always wise, but it makes for a very funny video.
Locking her into a tight FancySteel was great, and I could immediately see that Ulysse wouldn't have any trouble moving about. She can't stand still for a second, she has a lot of energy, but in this short Casting she already bent over, walked, and changed her outfit, without any complaints about tightness on her hips or crotch.
When I told her about a potential Chastity Deal for 7 days, Ulysse was worried about using the toilet and making a mess, but after reassuring her with some supervised shower breaks (and a big cash prize), she was very interested! The only problem is: she loves to touch herself and that's not a secret! She freely admits that it would be very hard for her to stay chaste for a day, let alone 7 days. This will be g.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11682kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 714.5 MB

Download Ulysse from France - Casting

Bondage Toy

Agatha looks lovely as she poses for the camera...You can see the nervous excitement as she knows what's coming...being my bondage toy isn't always so easy and few know that as well as Agatha...I begin with a reverse racking, pulling her legs against her hands which are tied behind her back...This leaves Agatha in a very nice position for invading her pussy, so I do...Next she is spread on our steel table...her legs spread wife at the hip, her pussy fully exposed and ready for clamps...I again rack her arms, pulling her body tight...when I fix the vibrator to her, she can hardly move at all...Then crudely bent and tied and flogged...In the final scene, she is pushed to her limits as her legs weaken from the standing spread and the vibrator works her until she is spent...Enjoy

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download Bondage Toy

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Melissa Meets The Tickler For The Worst

Studio: FrenchTickling
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

Melissa is immobilized on the table and at the mercy of a merciless serial tickler who want to tickle the beauty to her limits. The guy explores every inch of Melissa's perfect body to discover her most ticklish spot and to focuse on them. The girl explodes in laughter all long the clip while the sadistic fingers and brushes tickle her from head to toes. The beauty craks one more time under the merciless tickle torture with a frantic ticklish laughter. Don't miss this exceptionnal long arousing session!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4113kbps

File size: 634.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Melissa Meets The Tickler For The Worst

Graias - Tatiana Debut - Part 03

If you are a good fellow, you must be ready to breast any pain that is addressed to your friend. In this part of the serial, Nitta puts herself in front, to be bullwhipped when her close friend Tatiana can no longer take the punishment. Dr Lomp, now has got two slave girls ready before him, shows his fair character and provides the same level of pain for these both girls. While Nitta is ready to be punished instead of Tatiana, the latter begs Dr Lomp to not to whip her friend, what a deep friendship... At the end, experienced slave Nitta accepts to bear all the punishment herself, to prevent Tatiana not to lose all her courage for any further serials. Eventually now we have got two girls completely ruined, which gives us enjoyment to watch.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Graias - Tatiana Debut - Part 03

The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

In Ethiopia according to the tradition men whip harshly their women. We are trying to picture what such a tradition would look like with us. Will we have any applicants and if we do, can they keep their oath of obedience?

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps

Download The torture of women as a tradition - part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Revenge Gone Awry

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , , Super Villain , Big Tits , All Natural

He turns her around and straps her neck to the post. Her lower arms are strapped to her body. Dr. Cupcakes removes her sponge gag and replaces it with a ballgag. With her neck strapped to the post, our is to bend backwards in a most uncomfortable way. When dr Cupcakes returns he adds a crotchrope and then hangs a concrete block off of it. This makes her predicament even more uncomfortable.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 564.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Revenge Gone Awry

Fast paced Angel Allwood BaRS show with breast bondage

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

One after the other the hard cocks step up with a purpose. Which is to take Angel apart. It is exactly what she signed up for today. Live BaRS show are fast paced and without a break.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Fast paced Angel Allwood BaRS show with breast bondage

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

This is another feature update of the kidnapped Ceo theme. The one we did last time was very popular! It seems a lot of people have the fantasy of teaching their female office boss a good lesson! When we saw arrogant office worker Lana, with her tight leather skirt and big jewelry, we knew she was going to be a perfect victim for our feature. It wasn't long before she woke up in a dark basement, chained to the wall, stripped of her clothes, locked in a super heavy steel collar. That's better! We are going to keep her for a while, maybe she will change her attitude!

Duration: 4:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11650kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

Download Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

The Wooden Chair

Gabe loves it when Amy lee dances just for him. He loves to watch how flexible she is and the way her corset makes her breasts look even more voluptuous. Her body responds to his attention, her pussy is wet and swollen with desire. She eagerly awaits him to restrain her, the sharp edges of the leather straps holding her securely in place. She wants him to take her, to do whatever he desires to her, because it's all for him....

Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps

File size: 465.4 MB

Download The Wooden Chair

Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Melinda's keyholder wanted to take her outside right after she was belted, but Melinda said she wasn't going anywhere without having a coffee and a smoke first. She didn't care if she was filmed all the time, even though she was naked in nothing but her tight belt. She really needed a coffee first.
Finding the coffee was not easy in this photo studio, but after some searching she finally found everything she needed. She felt a bit silly but she didn't ask the photographer for help, and he just filmed her moving around the kitchen in her chastity belt. The music that is playing is probably Melinda's, because I can't understand the lyrics so I assume it must be Hungarian.
She also needed a smoke, so she basically has two addictions. But as Melinda said: "I don't care how long you will keep me in this belt, as long as I can have my coffee and smokes!". Well, we love her already! And it is true, she did not seem to be bothered by the tight belt at all! Melinda is very mobile, dancing ar.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 706.8 MB

Download Melinda - coffee and a smoke

Serene Isley - It's Closing Time

Genres: BDSM

When I tried to lock up for the day, a man barged through the door, leading me back over to the bar pulling both arm behind me. I beg him to let me go, whimpering, telling him that we don't have anything for him to steal, we just signed the lease and the building is mostly empty. He doesn't really seem concerned with that detail as he pulls out a bundle of rope and wraps it around my wrists cinching them very tightly together. Another rope is added to my elbows and I tell him that he doesn't need to do it, that I won't try to get away. He moves on to shutting me up next, pulling the ball gag from his pocket, he presents it in front of my tightly sealed lips. I beg him, shaking my head no, but he places it against my lips and I sadly don't have a choice. I part my lips letting him shove the massive ball between them and strap it tightly into place. Things can't get much worse, right?

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Serene Isley - It's Closing Time

Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

He straps her body tight with leather belts, chains her headgear up to the crossbar above, and then spreads her legs and hangs them far and wide apart with rope cinchers.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

BDSM Debut With Curvy Slave Tatiana

Cast: Tatiana

If you are a good fellow, you must be ready to breast any pain that is addressed to your friend. In this part of the serial, Nitta puts herself in front, to be bullwhipped when her close friend Tatiana can no longer take the punishment. Dr Lomp, now has got two slave girls ready before him, shows his fair character and provides the same level of pain for these both girls. While Nitta is ready to be punished instead of Tatiana, the latter begs Dr Lomp to not to whip her friend, what a deep friendship... At the end, experienced slave Nitta accepts to bear all the punishment herself, to prevent Tatiana not to lose all her courage for any further serials. Eventually now we have got two girls completely ruined, which gives us enjoyment to watch.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 13849kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download BDSM Debut With Curvy Slave Tatiana

The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike's disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model..

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Enforced Justice: Identity Theft Part 2

Nyxon is at her place, gathering her stolen money and packing a suitcase. She realizes that Justice is standing behind her, not surprised to see the superheroine. As Justice tells her that Ms. Comet sent her to get even and have a taste of sex slavery life, Nyxon slowly inches towards a button on the...

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7682kbps
Audio: 260kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Enforced Justice: Identity Theft Part 2

Adhering To The Dress Code

Rachel's boss, Dixie, calls her into her office. Rachel has shown up to work again wearing an inappropriate outfit for the office, and to top it off, not adhering to the mandatory pantyhose dress code. Dixie is tired of having to remind Rachel of the dress code so she's left Dixie no choice other than to punish her with a full on pantyhose encasement, large panty gag and a tight hogtie.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7895kbps
Audio: 234kbps

Download Adhering To The Dress Code

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Release Year: 2019

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Her Painful Punishments -pt 5

Poor Hazel, she's trapped behind glass (well okay, acrylic) but with space for her taut little tits to stick out... leaving plenty of space for Alebeard's whip to find and welt her lovely orbs. Hazel can't do anything but watch as her tits turn bright red from burning welts, crying and screaming the whole time.

Duration: 4:58
Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 916kbps

File size: 39.3 MB

Download Her Painful Punishments -pt 5

Ashley Renee in Harness

I had my doubts that this petite creature would be strong enough to pull a Pony Cart, especially on grass and in high heels, but it is surprising what a harnessed girl can achieve when you have a riding crop in your hands and her ass is unprotected.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Ashley Renee in Harness

Nude, Panting, Tightly Bound Shelby Paris Submits to Bondage Orgasm

Cast: Shelby Paris
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Ball gagged, naked and sitting against a pole with her arms restrained behind her, legs spread and bound to the floor with black straps, Shelby Paris looks around nervously, well aware of the Hitachi wand planted securely at her bare, shaven pussy. Suddenly it is flicked on, and we see her begin to struggle as she can't escape from the growing arousal in her vulnerable, exposed core. The hum of the vibrator is the soundtrack to the wiggling of her soles and the tugging of her wrists against the chains. Her brown hair tumbles down over her right eye as she stares at her helpless vagina. But wait! It seems she's surrendered to her fate, because she's pushing up her cunny against the head of the toy. Maybe she doesn't want to deny it-maybe she really wants to cum like this, panting on her gag, nude with nowhere to go but Bondage Orgasm Land! And groaning, her torso quivering, she explodes!

Duration: 8:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18816kbps

Download Nude, Panting, Tightly Bound Shelby Paris Submits to Bondage Orgasm

JJ & Serene - Bound for the Boyfriend

Genres: BDSM

JJ Plush is binding Serene Isley for her boyfriend as a special surprise when he gets home. They playfully banter back and forth while JJ first binds Serene's elbows tightly then moving onto her wrists. After finishing her arms JJ then binds Serene's ankles tightly together crossed bringing her white heels close together and held fast. Finally as the icing on the bondage cake JJ brings Serene in close and caresses her a bit before popping her large ballgag in to complete the bondage picture. JJ then takes Serene's tits out and pinches her nipples and plays with them a bit before hearing a knock at the door. JJ mistakenly assumes the man at the door is Serene's boyfriend not having met him before and JJ is quickly subdued and gagged. David then leads JJ back in bound and gagged and finishes off her ankles having her wrists and elbows already bound before reuniting the ladies. Having finished up their bondage the man takes the opportunity to look around for stuff he can sell while JJ an.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 249.3 MB

Download JJ & Serene - Bound for the Boyfriend

Back