Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Alexa Pierce & Esmi Lee

Cast: Alexa Pierce & Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Se
Video language: English

This exclusive session in our dungeon will be extra fun for those who love plump round bottoms and huge hits. Curvy babe Alexa Pierce is curious about the fun an obedient BDSM slave can endure for hours. Mistress Esmi Lee wants her. Perfect! You know she will give Pierce the best training in lesbian domination, deepthroat BJs, rough sex, hardcore leather and chain bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks and sex toys. Esmi tosses Alexa around into different positions with masterful ease, shoving her big black strapon dildo deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on the rubber cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard with more sex toys. Alexa takes direction well, obeying every order she's given, confessing her love and appreciation, serving her Master in sexy black high heels. We're thinking she's done this before.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alexa Pierce & Esmi Lee

AJ Marion: White Leather Bondage

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

AJ Marion is into the room cuffed and gagged where David proceeds to grope her a bit before leaving her to struggle. After a few minutes of sensual struggle David decides the gag needs to change and removes the ballgag in favor of mouth stuffing and a ballgag. electrical tape is then layered over microfoam and she's left again to struggle in her high heels. Finally unsatisfied with her mobility David hogties her around a kettle bell to hold her in a crouching position.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.8 MB

Download AJ Marion: White Leather Bondage

Sexy young Gina Valentina is a good submissive

Gina Valentina is such a good little submissive. She stays bound up while she waits for her sexy blonde mistress Kenzie Taylor. When Kenzie arrives she waste no time in starting to tease cute little Gina. Kenzie also sits right on her face so Gina can get a nice taste and please her mistress. Finally Kenzie lets Gina loose and has her really get to work eating her pussy. Gina is such a good girl Kenzie decides to give her a little action too and makes her cum with her magic wand.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7006kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sexy young Gina Valentina is a good submissive

Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Sexy brunette in black panties, with naked boobs and with naked shaved pussy plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, hogtie and torture for a beautiful girl with little ass in the large house.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4573kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy naked brunette Full HD 1080p

Not A Failure Of A Come On

Sonia is new to town and is over at her new co-worker friend Dixie's house. Sonia thinks it's just a friendly get together but Dixie has the impression that it's a date. Things get awkward but when Dixie gets Sonia in her ropes, she's all in and wants all of the hot bound orgasms.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Not A Failure Of A Come On

Hypnotic Suffering -pt 5

Hazel's big, firm ass needs to receive its treatment of hard caning and paddling. Her screams and cries truly are hypnotic.

Duration: 4:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 57.3 MB

Download Hypnotic Suffering -pt 5

Submissive Delirious

Delirious Hunter is back in sub mode again, this time submitting to Goddess Starla. Restrained to a steel cross, Goddess warms her up with a hard cropping, and then ramps up the intensity with an evil device called 'Bear Claws' and a a very hard flogging. The grand finale' is 'Dick On A Stick' for cocksucking training, and the reward at the end is a screaming orgasm from the Magic Wand. Good girl, Delirious!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

Download Submissive Delirious

The Diaper Position For Lulu

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Lulu and Cherry
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Lulu and Cherry being the newest inmates at the house of correction have to share a bedroom, they are soon fighting over the bed and Aunty Katy knows how to sort them out. She suspects the culprit is Lulu so she makes her strip naked and get into the diaper position for a session with her best spanking slipper. Humiliated and thrashed, Lulu is not a happy young lady as Cherry watches and laughs at her.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8780kbps

File size: 588.5 MB

Download The Diaper Position For Lulu

Madalynn Raye - He Wanted to Watch Her Struggle

Madalynn gets shoved into his dining room, her breasts pressed against the table, ass high in the hair as he shoves her down against the table. She tries to fight him, but hes too strong and keeps her held tight. He gets her wrists tied and when he reaches for the second rope, she tries to make a break for it, but it just gets her slammed back into the table again. The next rope is added to her forearms welding her arms together behind her back. She begs to be let go as yet another rope is added to her arms, this one above her elbows.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 505.7 MB

Download Madalynn Raye - He Wanted to Watch Her Struggle

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I move Alice, still nipple clamped, back under the hoist and tie her neckrope off. I untie the ropes around her ankles. I then add a crotch rope and a simple waist harness. I use this as a base for her leg bondage. I work my way down adding many tight bands of cinched rope around her legs. You can tell once again by her expressions and her body language that she is loving the process of being bound. Once i'm done with her legs, I smack that ass a few more times. I grab her hair and make her hop in a tight circle so we can all get a look at her tight body all bound up in ropes. I flick the clamps as she moans, and then I soon take them off. She has had them on for a very long time at this point. She'll be hogtied soon enough, but I'm not done playing with her yet. I use a long thin wooden shoe horn to smack her bound tits with. By the time I'm done there are purple bruises showing. I grope and pinch her extremely sore and sensitive nipples for a b.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 3

Dixie V & Serene - Break In

I got home after an awful day at work only to find some blond man had broken in to my house and accosted me as soon as I entered my home. He threw me to the couch and grabbed my wrists tight together with one hand while he uncoiled a piece of rope with the other. He my body to bend at the waist, lifting my arms and shoving my torso on to the couch. I try to talk to him as if he were a reasonable person telling him to take what he wants and get out. Once he has my wrists bound tightly, he pulls out some blue cloth and shoves it deep in my mouth. He holds it there with his hand muffling my screams and pleas until he gets some white micro-foam tape out. He takes the tape, covers my mouth, and goes around my head, making it tighter and tighter each time around. He presses the tape firm against my lips making sure that it will not be going anywhere. He grabs my legs and pulls them me to lie on the floor face down. He quickly loops another rope around my ankles and has them secured togeth.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1155kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.0 MB

Download Dixie V & Serene - Break In

Hot tattooed dominatrix Brandy Aniston dominates

Yasmine De Leon loves to be dominated by her Mistress, Brandy Aniston. She does everything she's asked of and more, and she loves every second of it. Brandy starts out by teasing her and spanking her sexy ass. After that she puts nipple suckers on Yasmine's tits and eats her now dripping wet pussy, Yasmine is going crazy by now. Once Yasmine is properly warmed up Brandy busts out the strap-on and goes to work, pounding her pussy until she's had as much as she can take!

Duration: 29:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6505kbps
Audio: 169kbps

Download Hot tattooed dominatrix Brandy Aniston dominates

Spirit Week Juniors

Principal Tina encourages teacher Ella to join her students in dressing up for spirit week and gives her a diaper and onesie to put on. Later she takes her back to her home and offers her a proposition, live with her rent free and continue their role play full time.

Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Spirit Week Juniors

Kingsley's Tinder Date From Hell

Dixie has her Tinder date, Kingsley, over for a night cap after dinner. Kingsley is very eager to get Dixie in bed. But Dixie wants to take it slow and do things her way.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kingsley's Tinder Date From Hell

Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Let us take a look into the future, when methods of chastisement will be refined to a state of psychological and emotional complexity so that the minds of those who are being corrected will be completely blown until their faces are almost devoid of expression. With this in mind, let us observe naked and curvaceous newcomer Valentina Nappi as she is confined in a cage in a dark room--restricted not only by the strong metal mesh of the cage walls, but by metal tubes that restrict her movement as she stands upright in her imprisonment. She sees a black dildo moving through the bars--what could that mean? She soon learns, as she is then angled into a kneel...

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 393.9 MB

Download Valentina Nappi - Futuristic Vision Of Restraint

Katura

Meet Katura, folks. This one just came right out of the blue. And she's another one of those Lydia-style, perfect miniatures that are so easy to carry around and do all sorts of fiendish things with. This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage. This is what we shot, with gear that was really a bit too large for her frame.

Format: real
Duration: 3:54
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 25.4 MB

Download Katura

The Diaper Position For Lulu

Cast: Lulu, Cherry
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Spanking

Lulu and Cherry being the newest inmates at the house of correction have to share a bedroom, they are soon fighting over the bed and Aunty Katy knows how to sort them out. She suspects the culprit is Lulu so she makes her strip naked and get into the diaper position for a session with her best spanking slipper. Humiliated and thrashed, Lulu is not a happy young lady as Cherry watches and laughs at her.

Download The Diaper Position For Lulu

Crystal Frost - Tub Bound Barefoot Brunette

Crystal decided to spoil herself a little girl time and took Friday off. She was enjoying being able to take an early afternoon nap and even put on something cute and sexy to rest in for fun. She was startled awake when she felt a huge weight pounce on top of her. She called out for help but there was no one around to save her. She asked the man what he wanted hoping to get this over as soon as possible. The woman wasn't supposed to be here today, but he was always prepared. Amused, the man looped pulled out his rope to use on the frightened brunette. He liked her, it was a shame he didn't have longer to stay and play with the brunette, but his policy was in and out as quickly as possible. He looped rope around her wrists fastening them side by side. He reached down and wrapped his large hands around her bare legs, pulling them towards him and lashing them together as well. Her elbows were next, she whimpered when he pulled them together behind her back. Trying not get distracted by t.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

Download Crystal Frost - Tub Bound Barefoot Brunette

Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 1

As Told by Serene: I had another one of those weird dreams. The first thing I remember is standing with my wrists behind my back. Although I had ropes around my waist, my legs weren't tied. I couldn't get way though as I had a rope around my neck that was tightly tied overhead. I had a huge wad of cloth taped in my mouth as well. He just kept adding more and more rope. He even tied my elbows together! He eventually removed my gag, as it turns out I was gagged with a huge pair of panties! He untied my wrists and retied them to my side, but left my elbows tied. He groped me and smacked my ass. He then made me turn in circles. He then pulled up a chair... This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 432.5 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 1

Serene - Client Turns the Tables

Serene is relaxing on her couch talking to a Domme friend of hers about how her session before had been absolutely terrible. She mentions she intends to take out some frustration on her next client and how he's late when suddenly he appears from behind her. Sitting there not realizing he's snuck up behind her he grabs her and the scene fades out. When the scene resumes he's binding her ankles and her wrists are already gagged. She's quick to tell him that she doesn't bottom to anyone and he just laughs and tells her that she just needs the proper persuasion. He grabs a ballgag that she used on her last client and tries to keep him from gagging her with it and he just yanks her hair and shoves it into her mouth. Pulling her up with her ponytail he stands her up and starts binding her elbows tightly together. After rolling her skirt up and swatting her ass for a bit he pushes her down on the couch before going over and groping her. After a bit more groping he rolls her across his ass sw.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps

File size: 797.0 MB

Download Serene - Client Turns the Tables

GynoViolations Helena

This smoking hot redhead is nothing but a thing to fuck and humiliate for her master. Making her eat from 's bowl is just a beginning of things to come. It's not like she minds - she loves it and nothing can make her come better than being completely humiliated!

Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10229kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download GynoViolations Helena

Cam Girl Ambushed

Tina thinks Cadence's cam shows are boring and vanilla so she decides to pay Cadence a visit to give her "fans" exactly what she wants them to see.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7927kbps
Audio: 235kbps

Download Cam Girl Ambushed

Bad Cop Horny Cop

Crockett & Tubbs are cops who have come to Maria's house to ask her some questions about a bath salts ring that they're aware of in the neighborhood. They cut right to the chase and tell her they know that she's the ring leader so she should just make it easy for everyone and come with them down to the station. Maria gets mad and tells them to leave. The cops agree they have to do things the hard way.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7960kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bad Cop Horny Cop

Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. You can't appreciate it until you stand next to her just how petite she is. That makes her perfect fodder for being suspended and hung up on display. She looked like she would display quite nicely posted up on the side of the perch. We're sure you will agree. she is most adorable when her hands are tightly bound behind her back, legs folded over and hung up on display in inescapable bondage.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 983kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 53.6 MB

Download Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Submission Of Lilly

Lily Ligotage lies on her stomach her neck and wrists in a yoke and her legs tied and spreads far apart, her Mistress Kasha Bella tends to her body. The combination of pain and pleasure makes Lily beg for the exquisite sensations not to stop. Mistress makes her experience one intense orgasm after the other, but we are not done yet, her Mistress also is in need of some pleasure!

Duration: 12:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4435kbps

File size: 438.1 MB

Download Submission Of Lilly

Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Beautiful redhead Leila Smith seemed to be ready for a nice challenge, even though it was her first time in bondage! We strapped her into a bolero style straitjacket for a good view of her boobs, and then we strapped a magic wand harness to her pussy. Soon, Leila Smith found out that she could switch the magic wand on with her toes, and she really enjoyed the vibrations. The problems started when she accidentally turned up the speed to full power and found that she could not move her legs anymore to switch off the wand. True story! She came and came and came, sweating and panting, we eventually had to rescue her from this predicament! Real orgasms! Must see video!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.6 MB

Download Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

Lulu and Cherry The Diaper Position For Lulu

Download Lulu and Cherry The Diaper Position For Lulu

Serene Isley - Leather Bound in Ballet Boots

The clip opens with Serene already dressed in a mesh catsuit, waist cincher, full body leather harness, leather hood with a leather panel gag head harness over top, armbinder, and ballet boots. She is stood up and forced to stand in the ballet boots while her head harness is tied off to the top of the suspension rack, unable to see she must rely on this single rope to help keep her balance. The ends of a piece of rope are used as a whip to bring a stingy sensation across Serene's body, since she eyesight is completely blacked out from the full hood, and her ability to hear is stifled, she only realizes she's been hit when the sensation spreads across her body. She is left alone for a bit to suffer while standing in the ballet boots before being moved to the floor.

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 392.2 MB

Download Serene Isley - Leather Bound in Ballet Boots

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nellys Farewell Pt 1 Playing Foot Games

Studio: TheTickleRoom
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

So For Those Who Do Not Know Nelly Was A Random Model I Spoke To About Tickling Long Ago. She Was Very Interested In It And Decided She Wanted To Try It And For The First Time Ever We Did In Public. It Was Awesome And Fun. It Was A Hot Clip And We Decided It Was Time To Get Her In For Real. She Then Became A Popular Tickle Room Model.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3791kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 573.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nellys Farewell Pt 1 Playing Foot Games

Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Studio: CumBots

Lizzy gets herself primed when she reaches for the G5 and plants that sucker smack, dab between her legs. The device has got some serious power and Lizzy uses it to it's full potential as she blasts of one hell of an impressive orgasm that leaves us all wanting to see more... We then get her in a full body tie, bent and exposed for The Marauder to take full advantage of. While the Cumbot steams forth like a locomotive, we place the milkers on her heavy tits and Lizzy is fucked hard and deep.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 181.7 MB

Download Hard & Deep (Lizzy London)

Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

Cherry Torn once again presents herself to Mistress MISSogyny for punishment and slave training, and the Mistress rembers Cherrys lithe body and juicy ass and is eager to once again inflict punishment and torment of this willing and eager submissive slut. Cherry is rigged in a standing position: two long steel pipes are rigged to a collar and then they run down to the floor. Wrist and ankle restraints are attached to the pipe so Cherry can shuffle a little but has no real freedom. MISSogyny uses her helplessness to torment her exposed nipples, pinching them with clothespins and then mercilessly spanking them with a riding crop until Cherry is screaming through her gag. Cherry also expresses a desire for spanking, and Mistress sees her big juicy bubble butt and unleashes hell with her flogger and bare hand. Cherrys ass is hot and glowing red after her corporal punishment spanking...this device bondage video will definitely give you new ideas for when you clean out your garage.

Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 644.1 MB

Download Cherry Torns Big Juicy Bubble Butt

SexualDisgrace Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough Anal Sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Toys

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient BDSM sex slave, is still in the dungeon here at Sexual Disgrace. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Rose Red Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms with the Sybian and Rough Anal Sex

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Young girl with nakdd ass, with naked pussy and with naked beautiful body plus sexy blonee in dress, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. She spanks her naked little ass. She fucks her mouth, with big dildo. Profesional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3209kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl part 1 HD 1080p

Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

Juliette shows off her bruised ass while the next position is setup. It's not her favorite though. What is supposed to be a tease torment turns into simple torment. Juliette is sitting on the Tremor and she's not happy about it.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Hunterslair - Lexi Lane - Left hanging by her cuffed tits

Serene - Dress Code Violation

David is sitting in his office very bothered by his secretary's dress habits as of late he's expecting her any second and tells her to enter when he hears her knock on his door. She enters looking disheveled as she has for the past few days and In very low heeled shoes. Fortunately for her David has some clothes for her to change into and he hands her a bundle of much better fitting and far sexier clothing. She goes and changes into her new outfit and comes in and he makes her spin for him before grabbing some rope and telling her that she's going to have to submit to some corrective action for her dress code mishap. He grabs some rope and starts by binding Serene's elbows very tightly together. She's very unsure as to this whole procedure but she needs the job so she can't really do much other than just go along with it. Serene keeps shifting her weight back and forth from foot to foot as she's definitely not used to walking around in heels that high. After David gets her arms.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3208kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download Serene - Dress Code Violation

The Diaper Position For Lulu and Cherry - Full HD 1080p

Download The Diaper Position For Lulu and Cherry - Full HD 1080p

Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

These short stocks are a new addition to our collection. They are very heavy and they consist of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs welded together at the shortest possible distance. We knew we would need our most flexible girl to try these stocks, so we invited the amazing Lily over to lock her into some impossible positions. Unfortunately, one of the positions we had in mind really is impossible with these stocks. In our similar RigidSpreader Jo-2, a hogtie position is possible, but only very few models can do it (piece of cake for Lily). But with these short stocks, the angle of the ankle cuffs is just not suitable for the ultimate position. Oh well, we tried. Actually Lily tried, and she was very disappointed, but rest assured: we have more crazy challenges in mind for her flexible body!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 128.3 MB

Download Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

AJ Marion: Straitjacket Nipple Torture

Aj is forced into the room bound in a straitjacket. she questions what he's doing to her but only gets an answer in the form of a neck rope which is tied to the top of the rack. AJ is ballgagged and her nipples bound and pulled outwardly to the rack. Her ankles are bound making her predicament even more complicated.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download AJ Marion: Straitjacket Nipple Torture

Back