Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Kyra - Thorny Path to Salvation Part 6

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Graias

Poor Kyra is again on torture bench, and this time her ankles and wrists are tightly fixed to the bench. There is no room for her to escape from her painful fate. Dr. Lomp, who has already got his slave's resistance ruined, is not just enjoying her helplessness and obedience. He has got the famous single tail whip in his hand, he is continuously hitting poor Kyra's perfect butts, where at the same time, he is humiliating desperate girl, as she perfectly understand her bottom place next to Dr. Lomp. In every strike, her flesh gets another whip print. As she weeps unstoppable, Kyra is about to consume all her tears of her whole life in this final part of the serial.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:42
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 41204kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Kyra - Thorny Path to Salvation Part 6

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits ou.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

My Husband's Loving Hand

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Professional Bodybuilder is bounded & skull fucked

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Ashley Starr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

We start by taking four-strand Bavarian hemp rope and binding our muscled beauty, elbows behind her back. With just that one piece of rope Ashley discovers her mighty strength is useless. She is quite stuck but lets pile on the dispair, shall we? We add rope to her wrists, now she knows she is helpless, she knows that there will be no heroic feet of strength that can free her. It not a feeling she is used to at all.
We jam a huge ring gag into her big mouth. Her mouth is held wide open, drool drips down her body and there is nothing Ashley can do about it. How embarrassing, this powerful women can't even stop drooling all over herself. We knock her to her knees and pull out our cock. She knows what will come next. Her arms trapped behind her, her mouth held open, she knows the cock is going to fuck her throat and she knows she is helpless to stop it. Ashley understands what sexual fear is, as the cock hits the back of her throat.
All her training, strength and muscles mean nothing, .

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Professional Bodybuilder is bounded & skull fucked

Renata Part Three

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Renata Part Three

Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4

Slave Abigail readies Pixie slave for Master JT who will whip her into submission, tears or insanity. Her smile is definitely gone now. JT toys with the little slave, picking her up with handfuls of fleshy thigh, tit or ass. He KNOWS how to enjoy himself.

Duration: 6:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5955kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 295.0 MB

Download Practice makes a Perfect Pixie - part 4

Serene Isley - Tightly Bound Holiday Package

Genres: BDSM

In our holiday update Serene Isley is dressed like a Christmas Elf and hogtied like an excellent present. A tight arching jute hogtie pulls her and her head harnessed ballgagged head back and she struggles to try to find some way of being comfortable. Her discomfort is our gift to you this holiday season ;),

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3829kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.9 MB

Download Serene Isley - Tightly Bound Holiday Package

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Natalia Forrest - Bound in blue

UK glamour babe Natalia Forrest can't believe she has been tied up! The blue ropes are holding her wrists, ankles, knees, and elbows together! Superb couch struggling by one of our favourite rope victims!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 161.5 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - Bound in blue

RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Sexy little Lyla Storm. What a messy and dirty slut this one is. She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a Bars live show.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Chrissy's Slut Training - Full HD 1080p

Now we see Chrissy on the floor bound in a very humiliating, vulnerable and intense position. An extreme form of diaper position with her arms wrapped around her thighs and wrists secured under her back with leather cuffs and rope. A spreader bar attached to her ankles and positioned behind her neck makes it nearly impossible for her to struggle. Her ring gag and butt plug are still in place and now it's time for her caning. She is instructed to say "Thank you, this slut deserves its punishment sir" after each stroke. The strokes are administered with some spreading and fingering of her pussy and playing with the butt plug in between cane strokes. Towards the end he fingers her until she can't help orgasm. The final stroke of the cane is given and she is left there exposed and embarrassed. That's enough training for now but the little slut is bound to need more!

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

Download Chrissy's Slut Training - Full HD 1080p

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara gets no reprieve from the cruel gags. As soon as the last one comes out, another is going in. This time 2 pairs of colorful panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape. More rope adds to the strictness of her bondage. A chest harness is applied, as well as ropes around her arms. Another rope from her chest harness runs under her crotchrope and pulls it even tighter. Her gag is then removed, but she is immediately re-gagged with a large red ballgag. More ropes are the applied. A rope is tied to her bound crossed ankles and then tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. It is then tied off to a rung on the front of the chair. I then tie a length of rope into her hair. Adara sits and endures her bondage as drool escapes from around her gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 2

Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Gagged, Torture, Bound, Breast torture, Scream, Orgasms

Nyssa Nevers has told us before that she enjoys the most intense pain and humiliation. It is not hard to see that she was telling the truth. Her arousal is speaks for itself. Her legs are only spread a little bit, but it is enough to give a clear view of her dripping wet pussy. There can be no doubt. Nyssa is a horny young bondage slut and PD, with his special brand of perversion, has got her number.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 333.4 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Never Say Nevers Part Two

Graias The Beauty Part 04

Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Graias The Beauty Part 04

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tell Me What You Want Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Gagged Women , Bdsm , Tan Bodies , Male Domination , All Natural

I add more and more zipties to intensify Adara's bondage. Her nipples are clamped with clover's and then pulled tight around the back of her neck. I untie her hair from above and place her on the floor, where she is then hogzipped. She is nose hooked before the rope in her hair is tied back as well.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tell Me What You Want Part 3

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Emily Addison

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bondagecafe
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Toys

How many of Emily's favorite things can we fit into one video clip? Well, let me count the ways.... bondage, straitjackets, hitachi forced orgasms, tickling. Well maybe not that last one! That one is for us. After multiple orgasms Emily is now super sensitive. What a perfect time to rip the crotch of her pantyhose open revealing her super red pussy. Put the vibrator on high and watch her cum over and over again.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3698kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 404.3 MB

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Emily Addison

Painslut in Training -part 7

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

Satin Bloom - Struggling

Satin Bloom told us: 'no one ties me up!'. Well, we somehow managed to do just that, and now she is angry! That doesn't help her, because now we are too scared to untie her. Let her cool down for a while!

Duration: 4:09

File size: 155.3 MB

Download Satin Bloom - Struggling

Sexually Broken Amarna Miller

Bound standing, stretched out and wearing a leather strap around her neck, our sexy redhead finds herself helpless and unable to escape our metal and leather bondage. Soon the boys step in and Amarna is quickly overwhelmed by cock.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

Download Sexually Broken Amarna Miller

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 1

A full roll of medical gauze is roughly stuffed in Adara's mouth. She is seated nude and bound to a chair with her wrists behind her back. The gauze is held by a full roll of microfoam tape. I then cross and bind her ankles. I slide a wooden bar through opening at the back of her chair. Her thighs are roped and then pulled tight and tied off to the ends of the bar, pulling her thighs apart. Next she is cleave gagged with a thin ace bandage. Then a full roll of vet wrap is added on top. Then many wraps of white electrical tape. This is a tight and uncomfortable gag. I continue wrapping the tape under her chin and basically all over her face. I add a tight crotchrope to Adara's bondage. I then remove her gag. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 382.9 MB

Download Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 1

Mena Li Bondage

Once strapped up tight and frogtied, her wrists are chained up to her collar, and her head harness ballgag is pulled back and chained to her elbows behind her.

Duration: 19:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mena Li Bondage

Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Vibrators, Ballgag

PD and SD are on a bit of a road trip and they have brought along Nicki Blue as entertainment. Run some wires to her and she suddenly becomes a very effective substitute for a car radio. When PD decides he wants a little more out of her than just a bit of music they find some space for him to play his games. His travel kit came with vibrators, ropes, canes and dildos. That is all he needs to make the most of their time together.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 324.2 MB

Download Nicki Blue - In a Good Way Part One

Mia - The Beauty Part 4 (2021)

Cast: Mia

Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn''t need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can''t hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Mia - The Beauty Part 4 (2021)

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Rope Bondage , Gagging , Male Domination , Tan Bodies , Groping

Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara.

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Adara Begs For Bondage Part 3

New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Of Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 495.0 MB in 2 files.

Download New Beautifull Magic Gold The Best Collection Of Jbr Midwest. Part 3.

Exposing Naughty Lilly

Completely naked and strung up, Lilly Ligotage is completely exposed and vulnerable, just the way Eric X likes it. Her pussy starts to gleam with excitement, her wetness dripping onto the palette she is so securely tied to. With each passing moment, she's closer and closer to cuming, her body shaking with anticipation. The more pain she experiences, the closer she is to total fulfillment.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4491kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Exposing Naughty Lilly

The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Shes chained, gagged and so fucked. Filth drips off of her like afterbirth. Her masters debautchery knows NO end so honestly, shes fucked. Just like we like her. Only one catch.. no cock. Just pain fucked.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7407kbps

File size: 457.0 MB

Download The Reality of a Slave -part 6

Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Jenni C! If you don't tie her up really good, she will kick your ass and run out of the house! She can be dangerous, and she will always try to escape. To stop her from falling off the bed, we roped her to the ceiling, making her hogtie a little more severe!

Duration: 4:12

File size: 157.5 MB

Download Jenni C - Hogtied to a wooden beam

Catherine Moore - Bad First Date

Catherine had gone on what seemed to be a normal date with a new guy David. When they get back to his place after dinner she's sort of put off by the fact that he's got a dingy mattress thrown on the floor and a plug in fake fireplace. Taking a seat on his bed its not long before David lets his intentions with her be known. Grabbing her and roughly throwing her down on the bed he quickly binds her into a tight balltie. Leaving her to wonder what is to be her fate.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 432.3 MB

Download Catherine Moore - Bad First Date

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Adara is very roughly manhandled for a bit as he assesses Adara's attitude, and it has still not improved enough for his liking. A large cleaning sponge is shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped around her head to keep it there. I continue binding her with cotton rope and twine. Breast bondage is applied and her gag is intensified and made more effective with a few wraps of microfoam tape. Clover clamps are then added to her bound tits. Adara moans and whimpers as her bondage tightens and intensifies. All sounds emanating from Adara's face hole soon stop after I wrap her sponge/blacktape/microfoam gag with an entire roll of vetwrap. I finally decide to check her attitude and I remove the gag. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 373.8 MB

Download Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 2

Chrissys Slut Training

A special kind of training is in store for Chrissy today. Slut training to be specific, but with a twist. She will first be instructed to do some exercises and stretches to test her ability to follow orders. As requested she is wearing a slutty school girl outfit with no bra or panties complete with white frilly ankle socks, high heels and a slut collar. Her wrists have been cuffed and pulled down behind her neck with a chain connected to another chain locked around her waist. She also has a ring gag in her mouth. She is shy and nervous, not knowing what will be expected of her. To begin she is instructed to march in place being counted 1,2,1,2. The count keeps getting faster until she can't keep up with the pace. Then Master approaches her, removes her heels and lifts her top to reveal her breasts. He fondles her and briefly lifts skirt to grope her shaved pussy. Nipple clamps with bells are attached and she is then ordered to march again. By this time she is starting to drool uncont.

Duration: 19:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.0 MB

Download Chrissys Slut Training

SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny bdsm sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Rose Red

Stealing The Lead

Dixie has gotten the lead in a new film and Star is not taking it so well since she thinks that she was born to play the part. They're sitting at Dixie's house in Dixie's attempt to make good with Star. Things get a little intense but luckily the director, Nate, arrives and the girls simmer down. What Dixie doesn't know is that Nate is not really there to run lines with her before the table read. Star and Nate have been fucking and have come up with a ploy to get Star the lead part. Dixie isn't going to make it to the table reading because she's going to get tied up. Which means the part will be Star's for the taking.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7880kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Stealing The Lead

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

A first ever InfernalRestraints Mini Series. Bondage Is The New Black is a porn parody. Featuring three of your favorite stars we are proud to present Episode 1 titled Special Work Detail.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Christina Carter vs the Hunter & his damned paint cans

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: bondage, Damsel in Distress, big tits, high heels, leather mini skirt, upskirt, tied up, rope bondage, gagged girls, cleave gag, crotch rope, struggling, tied elbows, crushed elbows, predicament bondage, weighted crotch rope, BDSM

Busty Christina has fallen into the Hunter's lair and finds herself sitting on a stool in his dirty, grudgy lair tightly bound and gagged. Her wrists are tied behind her back, her slender ankles are bound and a tight crotch rope is pulled between her legs. Black elastic bandage is pulled between her lips and wrapped tightly around her head to keep her quiet. But Christina refuses to keep quiet and struggles desperately to free her wrists from the ropes.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22350kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Christina Carter vs the Hunter & his damned paint cans

Do I Have Your Full Attention?

Goddess Starla has Delirious Hunter restrained to a steel cross and takes full advantage of open access an intense round of flogging, spanking and ass play. She then moves on to sensory play with a nasty set of 'bear claws' and a very hard paddling, ending up with a treatment from the painful single tail whip. As a reward, Goddess gives Delirious a set of intense orgasms by fingering her pussy with great skill and enthusiasm!

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download Do I Have Your Full Attention?

Almost like my vibrator but more stingy

Studio: Lovingly Handmade Pornography
Cast: Syren
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, Bound, Whipped, Vibrator

I turn the current up on the tens pads that are competing with a Hitachi for Syren's attention. For 'not a masochist', she processes scream-inducing levels of pain pretty well, and looks quite happy afterwards.

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6877kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Almost like my vibrator but more stingy

Brittany - Hogtied on the floor

Our dear Brittany finds herself hogtied on the floor! The beautiful blonde makes some futile struggle attempts, and then admits she is really stuck. Red rope and blonde girls, not a bad combination!

Duration: 4:03

File size: 151.5 MB

Download Brittany - Hogtied on the floor

Back