Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Pantyhose, Stockings
Video language: English

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Release Year: 2021

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Emma Evins

The leading device punishing it the poor conducted device of the prostitute he has helped to suffer from her pain and humiliation. To enjoy.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Emma Evins

Yasmine reverse prayer in black

Sultry playmate Yasmine is secretly posing for our website. Secretly? Yes, her modelling agency does not allow her to do bondage shoots! Yasmine is not her real name obviously. She just loves the ropes so much, she has been with us since the beginning! For years, we have tied up her gorgeous body, and she is just stunning and flexible in every position. One of our favorite positions to do with Yasmine is a reverse prayer! This time we tie her in black rope to accentuate her gorgeous shape! Check out her struggles!

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 454.2 MB

Download Yasmine reverse prayer in black

Dancing Clamps

Winnie's nice, perky tits need some tender loving abuse from Alebeard. Clamping her big nipples with weighted clamps, Winnie does a lovely dance of pain with her tits while Alebeard spanks her with the crop.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 98.3 MB

Download Dancing Clamps

Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with naked small boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in broun pants. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He fucsk her mouth and naked wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny model with naked tits in the large house.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3081kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for naked girl part 2 HD 1080p

Crystal Frost - Attempted Escape Interrupted

Genres: BDSM

Crystal is trying desperately to get herself across her kitchen bound and gagged and wearing high heels at the start of this clip. A bit of hopping, some shuffling and a lot of moaning behind a ballgag characterize her situation as she slowly tries to find a way out of her predicament. Finally she makes it through the kitchen and into her dining room where she finds a large amount of rope on her table. Sadly she isn't moving quite fast enough and suddenly she's met from behind by a man who quickly unbuttons her top squeezing her tits and leading her by her throat over to a railing in the dining room. her to kneel the man takes a rope and ties her tightly off to the railing her to be held in place before he moves down and laces a rope around the arches of her shoes leading it up to her wrist rope her feet off the ground in a rather painful hogtie. Finally he leaves her there to twist in her bondage where she tries to get herself some slack but only manages to move around a bit inste.

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4407kbps

File size: 361.7 MB

Download Crystal Frost - Attempted Escape Interrupted

Burgled Buxom MILF Roommates, Massively Bound & Gagged, Attempt Escape

Cast: Sandra Silvers & Constance Coyne
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sandra & Constance were new to the city. They had just moved into their new apartment in the high-rise and had no idea there was a burglar in the area targeting new tenants. Sandra was home alone when he nabbed her. She usually got home from work before Constance and was lounging in the kitchen in her blouse and pantyhose, enjoying a glass of wine. It was sort of a tradition the girls had together. After tying her shapely legs and thighs in five places (ankles, mid-calf, thighs and above and below the knees) and welding her arms tightly behind her back with a aggressive chest harness, waist and crotch rope, he hoped her into the living room and onto the sofa for an aggressive gagging (on screen) with mouth stuffing topped off with microfoam tape all the way around her head. When Constance arrives home, she strips out of her skirt and down to her blouse and panties as well. And receives the same treatment! He leaves with his bag of ill-gotten gains to leave the curvy twosome to tr.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Burgled Buxom MILF Roommates, Massively Bound & Gagged, Attempt Escape

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentio.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Belle Davis - Home Team Advantage

Belle is brought in by her quarterback boyfriend to get a surprise when she's roughly grabbed and he starts binding her wrists tightly. Having her wrists secured he moves onto her elbows making sure they are as close as possible to help thwart later escape attempts. Her mouth is stuffed with a large white cloth while she's tightly cleave gagged with another one wrapped tightly between her lips her to chew on the soggy white cloth already stuffed in her mouth. Feeling confident she's both silenced and no longer a threat with her arms via a nice arm/body cinch her ankles are lashed together to make sure she doesn't go anywhere fast. Belle's knees are then attached to each other with a tight rope before she's pulled over to bending to display her nice white cheerleader panties. Poor Belle does her best to get herself down from her predicament and get to the floor so if she can't find rescue she can at least find relief. Alas she's unable to get down before her captor comes back and seat.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4356kbps

File size: 547.8 MB

Download Belle Davis - Home Team Advantage

Two At A Time

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

These two young and beautiful ladies came to the Institute to try out straitjackets, but somehow they ended up in chains and shackles and a steel cage as well. You can never have enough bondage. One thing lead to another and the Erostek box came out and but by this point there was no turning back. The electro pads were applied to various intimate places and yelling and moaning soon followed. A good time was had by all, and one of the ladies is coming back for another round this weekend!

Duration: 29:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Two At A Time

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Mia Austin is a breath of fresh air. This all natural newbie brings an enthusiasm and eagerness to the table that is undeniable. Her dedication to the dick is a thing of beauty and today we intend on using this thing of beauty to its full extent. We will not stop until she understands the true meaning of sexually broken.
We start off with having our new pet blindfold herself. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Once her sight is cut off, we bind her arms behind her. Mia is now lost in pure sensation, unable to see and tightly restrained. We drop her down to where she belongs-her knees. Her mouth hole is cranked open and 10 inches of BBC buries itself balls deep. One after another the hard cocks reshape her throat.
A vibrator is added, ripping out a shuttering orgasm as Mia drools all over her perky breasts. Time for the main course. Mia is yanked up onto her feet and bent over our handy fuck table. The table puts her at the perfect height for the dicking down that follo.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Yasmine static workout

Yasmine wanted to do a little workout in the gym, but we had a much better idea! What if we could give her body a workout, and she would not have to move at all! She was intrigued, and she said it was impossible. Well, with a tight corset, her waist is definitely getting trained. And in a super tight elbow bondage, she is working her shoulders, elbows, and back! Don't worry Yasmine, you will feel this tomorrow!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps

File size: 307.5 MB

Download Yasmine static workout

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Young blonee with naked boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, ass, pussy, legs and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet shahved pussy. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for a sexy girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4492kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde HD 1080

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Hardcore BDSM For Sexy Whore

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Fatima, Julci
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Fatima has a nice body and strong willpower. It is hard for her because partly her boobs, partly her already caned butts receive particular attention. Fatima shows why so many graias fans love her.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps

File size: 935.7 MB

Download Hardcore BDSM For Sexy Whore

Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor

The man shoves me to the back room where no one will hear me scream. He shoves me roughly against the wall and immediately ties my elbows behind my back followed by my wrists. He shoves a huge pair of panties in my mouth and uses silver tape to seal them inside turning my pleas into nothing more than muffled noise. To make matters worse, he unbuttons my blouse pulls out my breasts from my bra. He XXXX me to lay on the nasty floor, my naked breasts pushed against the cold dirty tile. He cinches my bound ankles to my legs and then leaves me to go find his next prize.I manage to sit up and lean against the wall right about the time the man and a blond busty woman come through the door. He shoves her in the small area with me and pushes her against the wall. She screams, trying to get away, her fear spiking when she sees me tied and gagged on the floor. The man ties her wrists and elbows behind her back while she continues to plead and ask questions. Her gag is next, panties stuffed in he.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Carissa Montgomery & Serene Isley - Tied on the Cold Tile Floor

Drea Morgan: First Date Equals Last Date

Drea gets home from a first date with a guy she doesnt really know that well. After talking a little bit about dinner and such the man gets a little fresh with Drea and she responds in kind with a slap to his face. Set off by this he pounces on her and pins her on the couch face down tying her wrists and her by grabbing her breasts now that she can no longer stop him. Drea wiggles and struggles and even ends up almost going off the couch backwards to try to escape but in the end shes put in a scissor hold and her elbows are tightly welded together. More struggling to free herself and try to roll off her captors lap ensues and the man responds by lifting her back up onto the couch and binding her ankles. Drea rolls off the couch and tries to hop away on her knees but is stopped by the mans firm grip on her elbow rope. Shes roughly pushed to the ground and before her shirt is raised up and her bra is pulled down to expose her lovely pierced nipples. Finally shes carried back to the co.

Duration: 16:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4352kbps

File size: 546.0 MB

Download Drea Morgan: First Date Equals Last Date

Up Part vol 2

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Part vol 2

Leah in Chains

Cast: Leah Winters
Genres: Face fucking, Fucked-up cum games, Rough oral, smacking, Cum shoved down throat, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training, Big ass

Leah stayed with Dr. Mercies for over a week during the initial pandemic madness, when everything was shutting down. Not only did she submit to 4 epic anal sessions for Assylum; she also submitted to two Slavemouth sessions during the breaks when her ruined asshole was recovering. This one is hard and mean, with Leah getting relentlessly brutalized in heavy, cold chain. Why? Because this is what she needs and craves.
Objective accomplished!

Duration: 26:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Leah in Chains

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Make Kaci Squirm

Studio: TheTickleChannel
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

But there was not she could do about it being strapped to the table. Next was her mid section. Once again, after the fingers, if she could run after seeing the tools, she would've. Applying electric toothbrushes to her armpit and belly button combined was for too much.

Duration: 23:22
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3018kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 538.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Make Kaci Squirm

Yasmine in the basement

Poor Yasmine has been taken and she wakes up in a creepy basement. Her secretary skirt is gone and she has been tightly tied with ropes. Her elbows are even touching! Yasmine's blouse has been opened and her boobs are on display. She doesn't know who did this to her and she is very scared. maybe they will come back soon? She tries to struggle to escape her bondage, but it is really super tight. Her arms are completely stuck together. She is very defenseless and vulnerable! Let's hope someone will rescue her soon!

Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

File size: 363.8 MB

Download Yasmine in the basement

A Double Dose Of Forced Hell!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Amanda Bryant is made to spread her creamy thighs and screams in humiliation as a vibe is used to wring an orgasm from her that she doesn't want, it's loud, intense and toe curling for the naked babe! Then once the vibe is switched off she is given no break when her ankles are crossed and tied and she is left to writhe until the final hell..

Duration: 6:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 269.0 MB

Download A Double Dose Of Forced Hell!

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Lucious little Ziggy Star is so cute in her pigtails, but she's far from innocent. Dee has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 209.8 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Busty neighbor girl tied to a chair for

Ludella Hahn Impish Grin Bondage

Ludella has been on the radar here at the cafe for a number of years, but she doesn't travel much out here, so it took a bit of time putting together a shoot. This one was quite an impromptu affair - scheduled at the last minute, we took the opportunity to get her into ropes when we could.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 3993kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 344.7 MB

Download Ludella Hahn Impish Grin Bondage

Jolene UG

Cast: Maia Evon, Fayth, Vesper Luna, Dresden, Indica, Jolene Hexx, Karly Salinas, Katie Thornton, Kendra James,
Genres: Bondage BDSM

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage. and predicament bondage.. Living Doll zentai and objectification bondage.. Everything from the innocent girl next door, to the alt model.. And everything in between.. Tied up nice and tight!!

Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5917kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 858.9 MB

Download Jolene UG

Anna Lee - Tied Tortuously Tight

Anna gets home after a long day when she's ambushed by a large man who scoops her up and tosses her to the floor. He's on top of her quickly and she shoves at him trying to keep herself from ending up at his mercy. He manages to get her wrists tied behind her and cinches them off before Binding her ankles together after a fierce struggle to subdue her kicking legs. She's gagged roughly next after screaming at him and microfoam tape is wrapped extra tightly around her head sealing the packing in her mouth. She's then over on her stomach where her elbows are bound behind her back as she kicks her nyloned feet at his back in defiance. She's still resisting him when he finishes her elbows even to the point where he has to drag her back to her couch in order to hogtie her tightly on the living room floor. Anna is gagged so tightly that her breaths are gurgled as she struggles at the extremely rough treatment she's being subjected to. The man decides to punish her for insolence and unties .

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4357kbps

File size: 596.7 MB

Download Anna Lee - Tied Tortuously Tight

StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Abella Danger, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian

Hot and slutty Marina Angel loves lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only Mistress Esmi Lee and Queen Abella Danger can give. Of course, she will be bound with tight rope for deepthroat blowjobs and double penetration.

Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Double Penetration

I Dare You To Escape Again

Lauren manages to get free from bondage only to get busted by her Mistress Dixie. Her Mistress then punishes her with tight bondage and a lady dicking down.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download I Dare You To Escape Again

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Post Orgasm Tickle Hell

Studio: TheTickleChannel
Genres: Teen, Fetish, Tickling, Fetish BDSM

First they will have to stay still, against the wall, with both arms raised and undergo a tickle all over the armpits, as if that were not enough, the girls will have to read a few pages of a book while maintaining concentration while being tickled.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3125kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Post Orgasm Tickle Hell

Ashley Renee - Butterfly Straitjacket Fuck Suit

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

I don't remember how we first got connected with Ashley Renee. I think it was through Bob Zack of Gwen Media. In any case, little did we know how privileged we were to shoot with Ashley. She was really fun to hang out with, and didn't have a big ego.
Ashley was game for just about anything, but she was afraid to try fiberglass casting. I'm sure we could have talked her into it, but time passed and for some reason we never got around to it. However, we were lucky to get her into a Christopher Fetish Fuck Suit. Nowadays everyone has seen a Fuck Suit and Butterfly Straitjacket, but at the time these were new to the scene. As a matter of fact, Christopher Fetish might of invented both of these garments.
In any case the two videos in this update show Ashley struggling in the Fuck Suit, a suspended fiddle, a heavy steel cage and Butterfly Straitjacket. Ashley was good at struggling, looking helpless, playing the classic damsel in distress. Remember that Ashley started in still porn print .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 62.6 MB

Download Ashley Renee - Butterfly Straitjacket Fuck Suit

Flying Yu!

The beautiful Yu from Taiwan recently spent 24 hours at our studios (literally), locked in a chastity belt and a chastity bra for chastitybabes (go there if you haven't seen Yu getting a little upset about having to sleep in her chastity gear). So I thought we'd just as well shoot a set for this site, since she was already locked in so much metal, walking around in the studio with nothing to do. This has got to be the greatest frame I have built so far! Yu is flying! She is completely off the floor, her ankles lifted up by heavy cuffs and chains. She is in a side split position with her neck rigidly fixed to a pipe with a very tight collar. Even if I didn't padlock her wrists together behind her back, she still would not be able to get off this frame by herself! As demonstrated in the video clip! Don't miss this evil metal showcasing position!

Duration: 6:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.1 MB

Download Flying Yu!

SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Her eyes glaze over and gurgled sounds come out around the rock hard jammed down her mouth. The drool flows out and pools on the floor beneath her.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 540.7 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Blond bimbo, inverted with automatic cocksucking machine!

Lisa in the basement

Cast: Lisa

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

Lola Humiliated and Whipped by Cheerleaders

Lola is beaten. She is beaten for being poor and not apologizing sincerely to Princess Mia for being poor. Lola is forced to crawl around and kiss the girls cheer shoes. The mean girls play with Lola as if she were a toy

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 977.0 MB

Download Lola Humiliated and Whipped by Cheerleaders

Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

Cast: Maia Evon, Fayth, Vesper Luna, Dresden, Indica, Jolene Hexx, Karly Salinas, Katie Thornton, Kendra James,
Genres: Bondage BDSM

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage. and predicament bondage.. Living Doll zentai and objectification bondage.. Everything from the innocent girl next door, to the alt model.. And everything in between.. Tied up nice and tight!!

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Riley Daniels Belt Bondage Escape Challenge

Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jasmins Punishment - Return to Virginity Part 2

Back