Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Girl Becomes the Pony Girl Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Ponygirls , Jodhpurs , Boot Fetish , Leather
Video language: English

I strap her arms up behind her back, before a leather head harness id fitted and buckled. The bit gag that she wore earlier is strapped back in as well. She is ordered to turn in a circle for us so we can get a good look of her in her harness and leather bondage. Soon it's time to exercise out Pony Girl. He order her to trot in place. Whenever she hesitates she gets a shock from her collar, which usually corrects her fairly quickly. I tell her to practice her jumping next. After her exercise session I hand the reigns over to Lilly. Lilly walks away from The Pony Girl and calls her to come to her. She has to listen and make her way based on her voice as she is blind. After walking back and forth a few times, I clover clamp her nipples and tie them to her bit gag.

Duration: 25:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Girl Becomes the Pony Girl Part 2

Super bondage, torture and domination for very horny girl

Release Year: 2021

Sexy blonde with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked small tits plus big man in bllack t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothepins on her pussy lips. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a beautiful girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2779kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for very horny girl

BoundLife - No more scratching [bl530]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

A fan sent us scratch things! We don't know what they are called, but we love them! They are really good, especially to prevent someone from taking out their gag. Me and Roxanne test out these fun things, and we handcuff ourselves to our collar to make it even more exciting!

Duration: 3:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download BoundLife - No more scratching [bl530]

Shauna Ryanne - Cheerleader Bound, Hogtied, and Carried Out

Genres: BDSM

Shauna was roughly pushed into a room by a masked man with a handful of rope. She protests that she's "cheer captain" and that he "can't do this to her" but he just keeps looping rope and tightly binding her. With her wrists bound the man produces a white cloth and stuffs her mouth with it taking another cloth and tightly cleave gagging her. He takes another rope and binds her elbows tightly next as she continues to try to get more comfortable with the concept of being so tightly bound and gagged. Finally with her arms bound the man her to the ground and quickly binds her ankles together. Eventually she's tightly hogtied on the floor and struggles to try to come to grips with her predicament all the while gag talking from behind her tight cleave. Eventually the man has her secured and he takes his leave of her to which she responds with a quick flurry of struggling and mmmphing. Finally after more struggling the man returns and catches Shauna by surprise. He waves more rope at her an.

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4348kbps

File size: 365.1 MB

Download Shauna Ryanne - Cheerleader Bound, Hogtied, and Carried Out

Lisa in the basement 1080p

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement 1080p

Sandra & Lisa, Leather Bound Lesbian Lovers!

Gorgeous MILF girlfriends Sandra and Lisa enjoy an evening in each other's close company. Sandra locked in leather restraints of an armbinder and ballet strap, splinted training boots - gagged by a bit-gag while she watches herself in the mirror - then moved to be hogtied on the four-poster. Busty Blond Domme Lisa in black bra and leggings, fondles and fingers her girdle bound bedmate, sliding manicured talons teasingly over bare breasts and stockinged, garter topped thighs. The strict metal strips at Sandra's heels and calves holding her pantyhosed toes on-point, linked to her mono-glove, the tight lacing revealing peeps of elbows pressed together behind her back. Reaching for a vibrator on the nightstand, Lisa treats her lesbian lover to a shaking bondage orgasm, before masturbating herself with the same head upon her naked pussy. Pleased with how the evening is panning out, Domina relaxes next to her silver haired submissive for hair pulling, gagged kisses.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3916kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 374.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa, Leather Bound Lesbian Lovers!

Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

This is the lost episode and surely will one day be a highly sought after collectible! In this edition Dr. Cupcakes already has our elbows bound. He continues adding rope. Her wrists are tied and rope is added above and blow her ample breasts. Her wrists are pulled up her back and tied off before more rope is added. She keeps complaining and asking to be released, but all that gets her is a ballgag. He makes her sit in a chair where he ties her bountiful breasts with baling twine. You can tell how uncomfortable this is by her reactions, when the good Dr. grabs a bound tit. She is then led to the table by her hair. She is lifted on top face down. Dr. Cupcakes grabs her and pulls her back onto the wedge that cruelly invades the space between her legs. He then pulls her legs apart wide and ties each ankle out to a spreaded bar (2x4) bolted to the end of the table. A rope is tied to her chest harness and she is pulled painfully back and up. The rope is tied off to the 4 x4 post which run.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 453.3 MB

Download Revenge Gone Awry - Table Tied and Tits Tied

Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

we ask her for a comfy suspension that we can hang Sadie in, over the fucking machine, to be fucked in the air...
Nikki delivers in Nefarious fashion...Indeed, lovely Sadie is hoisted upon the dildo and fucked till she screams...

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 179.9 MB

Download Sadie Dawson - Suspended and Fucked

Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

Nyxon is doing a Hooters photo Calendar shoot. As she is posing she notices some rope off to the side. She asks the photographer what it's for and he tells her that he is also a bondage photographer. Bondage sparks Nyxon's interest. The next thing you know the photographer is tying her up. They banter and flirt as he binds her tightly. Her elbows are bound tightly together as well as her thighs and ankles. She's then put on the floor for a bit before a harness ball gag is strapped into place. She's then hogtied, then to make her bondage a little tighter, her harness gag is tied back. Nyxon only lasts a few minutes once hogtied... Most of the clip is her being tied.

Duration: 29:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 675.1 MB

Download Hooters Glamour Shoot Turns into a Bondage Shoot

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Strait Jacket and Tape for Summer Part 2

Genres: Bondage , Straitjacket , Pantyhose, Stockings , Long Hair , All Natural

Dr. Cupcakes tightens up the leather strap around Summer's neck before he binds her wrists with thin, biting, baling twine. More twine is tied very tightly around her waist. He removes what little protection she had, when he removes her pantyhose. He continues binding her legs with the cruel twine. Summer moans, as it sinks deeply into her tender young flesh. He wraps and cinches more above and below her tits. Next he snips away her tiny tank top, before groping her tits. Now she stands bound wearing nothing but panties, twine, and leather.

Duration: 26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Strait Jacket and Tape for Summer Part 2

Sabrina Banks pt.2 Sexual Disgrace Drowned in Cum

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace

How awesome would it be to come home and find a beautiful, naked girl upside down on your couch with her wrists strapped to her ankles and wearing nothing but a chain harness, clothespins on her beef curtains and clit, and a big funnel in her mouth? It would be totally fucking awesome! Sabrina Banks is the sex slave in training on the couch, and she's going to be pushed to her limits (and quite a bit further) by the master until a state of total submission is achieved. A rough four finger pussy penetration gets Sabrina squirting like a garden hose in no time, and the cum sprays right into the funnel stuck in her dirty mouth! She gags to swallow it all down, but knows she better, or she?ll pay dearly. The merciless master takes a massive footlong dildo on a stick and penetrates Sabrina?s pussy all the way to the wood. He fucks her fast and furiously with the toy. It looks like he's churning butter in her beaver. Sabrina keeps the orgasms cumming as Bruno switches it up and whips her pu.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina Banks pt.2 Sexual Disgrace Drowned in Cum

Mina K - Mina In The Chair

Our models aren't here for the money, they're extraordinary women that are here for the experience we offer. The welts and bruises that come from our spanking, whipping, paddling and other torments are all real, as our the tears and screams they draw from our Paintoys.

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

Download Mina K - Mina In The Chair

BoundLife - Pet play with Roxanne [bl520]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

I have always wanted to experience pet play! Roxanne seemed to be up for it, so I was very happy! A very happy puppy! I can lots of tricks you see. I can roll over, play , and even fetch things. Well I don't think Roxanne is a very strict or good trainer, and I would prefer to find a good Master, but then again, I have been looking for a Master for over 10 years now.

Duration: 3:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps

File size: 317.5 MB

Download BoundLife - Pet play with Roxanne [bl520]

Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together

I was working my shift at the restaurant when this beautiful blonde comes through the door. I felt an instant connection to her. I knew we'd be more than just best friends! When she left me an extra-large tip, I took it to mean that she wanted me as well, so I followed her home. I watched her undress and lay on her bed in her red bra, thong, pantyhose, and high heels, and waited for my moment to attack.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4402kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Download Lisa in the basement

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Bondage, spanking and torture for naked blonde part 1

Beautiful blonde with sexy body, with naked wet pussy and with very hot naked ass plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie, spanking and torture for hot bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7105kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for naked blonde part 1

One Hour of Tight Bondage Part 1

Serene and I had fielded some requests for some slightly larger bondage clips so we decided to make one and see how people like it. Starting with her arms first I tied her elbows forearms and wrists. The reasoning for this was to make this as maximum a test of endurance as possible. Next a black hottbonds ballgag is added making sure that Serene is also gagged as long as possible as well. Then she's moved down to the mattress and her ankles are secured together and then to her elbows putting her in a nice snug hogtie.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

Download One Hour of Tight Bondage Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet Part 3

Genres: Bondage , Strippers , Pole Dancing , Rope Bondage , Gagged Women

I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet Part 3

The Squatter Slut In His Bed

Ashley's been kicked out of her house for fucking her Ma's boyfriend. She decides to break into one of her Ma's creepy ex boyfriend's house, a long haul trucker who's usually out of town this time of year, until she can hitch a ride to Portland. What she doesn't realize is that he actually isn't out on a job. He comes home to find his door unlocked and Ashley in his bed. Lucky for him, not so much for her.

Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Squatter Slut In His Bed

Valentina

Cast: Valentina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore, All Se

Some girls need to be handled with caution like a wild animal, and Lydia Black is one of them. She is a sex slave in training, but still appears to operate on basic instincts....

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentina

Melissa - Treadmill training session

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

Shy And Curious Hisztis's Debut

Studio: Graias

Dr Lomp loves to play with slave girls, as a cat enjoys a mouse. Before the shooting, in a private room, he has interrogated Hisztis about her sexual life, and now it is time to use the data he has got in a game. He will test if Nitta and Hisztis are really close friends. He will ask Nitta to give true answers about his Hisztis private life, and if she fails, her close friend Hisztis will be punished harshly on her back. Poor victim Hisztis has got nothing to do in her hand, except waiting silently and pleadingly looking into Nitta's eyes for the right answers. This game is to be a real torment for desperate slave Hisztis, in physical and also in mental manner. Now it's time to watch this lovely scene and see how Hisztis struggles under bull whipping.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10573kbps

File size: 870.3 MB

Download Shy And Curious Hisztis's Debut

Lisa in the basement (2021)

Cast: Lisa

Lisa is a lovely girl with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Download Lisa in the basement (2021)

Sandra Hopped to Lisa's Lesbian Forest Hideout!

Out in the woods, the wind blowing, through her long silver hair, curvaceous estate agent Sandra surveys the grounds of a remote property. No chance to take notes on this quiet country pad though, as her hands are tied behind her back! The place was meant to be deserted, but Sandra had stumbled upon the hideout of notorious 'napper 'The Snatcher'. infamous for hijacking lone female travellers and encouraging them, with the help of ropes and rough instructions, to provide the lesbian outlaw with oral services!

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5360kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Sandra Hopped to Lisa's Lesbian Forest Hideout!

Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Yesterday was a good day. Former Playboy Playmate Courtney stopped by and begged for bondage, gags, and punishment. She said she had been bad. I ordered her on her knees to beg, which she did. She is very convincing and says she'll do anything. I decide this is a good deal, lol... I shove my thumb in her mouth to quickly gag her before I grab her by her hair and grope her tits through her sweater. Courtney moans as I pull her hair and manhandle her. I then bind her wrists behind her back and since I like hearing her beg, I make her beg more. She seems to really want to be gagged, as she keeps talking about objects being shoved in her mouth, and she really needs to be gagged. Before I ballgag her, I shove a few fingers down her throat to make sure she can handle the gag... I'd say it's a go. After getting her hair out from under the strap, it's not tight enough, so I tighten her gag another notch or 2. A rope is tied around her neck and I help her to her feet and tie it off overhead. N.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Courtney Begs For Bondage, Gags, and Punishment - Part 1

Natalie Minx & Serene Isley - Tied and Gagged Roommates

Natalie was happy her awful work day was finally over. She sat on the couch trying to get the day's events out of her mind when she heard a man's voice. Before she could move, the man had grabbed her and pulled her arms behind her back. She started spewing out questions asking him who he was and what he wanted. He tells her that he's mostly just here for her stuff, but he has to take care of her first. He pulls out some rope and ties her arms together at the wrist and elbow while she struggles to break free from his grip.

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps

File size: 568.6 MB

Download Natalie Minx & Serene Isley - Tied and Gagged Roommates

The Girlfriend Trick part 1 (Tia Ling)

Apparent relationship issues make for a prime target when a home wrecker overhears a distraught man's heated telephone conversation. The hustler uses her body to lure her prey, and she's got one fine body at that... Little does she know that she's just fallen for the oldest trick in the book... "The Girlfriend Trick"... This strumpet thinks she's found her latest victim and in reality, she's just been conned. Out of the shadows springs her new friend's cohort. She's bound, she's tied and she's put through her paces with a double helping of cock.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 318.8 MB

Download The Girlfriend Trick part 1 (Tia Ling)

Satisfying Her Kink

Dixie is staying with her bro & sis-in-law, Cherie. One day she eavesdrops on a phone conversation Cherie is having with a friend. Basically, her husband isn't satisfying her kinky needs anymore and is thinking about looking elsewhere, specifically women. Being a kinkster and a lesbian, this is music to Dixie's ears. When she offers to help, Cherie acts like she doesn't know what Dixie is talking about. Then later, Dixie comes into Cherie's room with her little bag of tricks and has Cherie cumming for her like her husband never has, with rope and a little bdsm included.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Satisfying Her Kink

The Rural Girl - Part 1

Studio: Graias

Jasmine is a typical rural girl. She has a kind heart and hard life. She play a role. Everything she does and says is honest. She felt ashamed that I saw her crying. She tried to hold back crying until she was able.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19502kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download The Rural Girl - Part 1

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Giant boobs and a One Bar Prison. Katerina is back and she will be impaled today! At first, she was very playful and she thought it was funny. But once she was stuck on the One Bar Prison, she found out she couldn't escape because she was wearing high heels. She couldn't take off the heels either, that would be very unwise and painful. She had to admit she was completely stuck. We wanted to keep her impaled for a while, so we kindly pointed out that the dildo was actually a vibrator. We gave her the remote to play with, so she wouldn't get bored standing there. It's a beautiful sight, Katerina knew we were not going to let her go for a while. dont miss this!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11638kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

Download Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Candle Dominic & David - Fetcon Hotel Bondage Fun

This is a little bit of behind the scenes fun that we had at fetishcon. Candle, Serene, Dominic and myself were hanging out in our hotel room and having some fun when we broke the video camera out. Dominic thoroughly stuffs Candle's mouth with a couple of white cloths and then seals it in with strips of silver tape. Taking some wrap Dominic "gags the fuck" out of Candle. Eventually I have to step in and help out a bit by taking Candle's hair bondage and holding it out of the way for the wrapping of her head. I have to defend myself from her feet as she kicks at me and wiggles her bound toes for the camera. Eventually Dominic moves down and can't resist her bare soles tickling them mercilessly and making her laugh while in her tight bondage. I'm invited to come in and tie off her hair tie and naturally I can't resist and lift her legs up tightly tying off the hair bondage to her feet. A bit more tag teaming of poor helpless Candle via some tormenting tickles and gropes and she's left b.

Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4405kbps

File size: 340.1 MB

Download Candle Dominic & David - Fetcon Hotel Bondage Fun

Lydia Watches Megan Jones Helpless in Straitjacket

Cast: Lydia Black , Megan Jones
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture

Megan Jones wanted to be restrained so that she couldn't get out, put in something snug, but the straitjacket into which Lydia Black places her far exceeds Megan's expectations! So Megan is whining a little, saying, "I'm only trying this because you wanted to try it, Miss Kinky," and wondering what Lydia will do to her next. Sitting there in her tight fashionably frayed blue jeans, and barefoot to boot, Megan looks pretty hot as she struggles to get up when Lydia has her roll over on her tummy. To add snugness, Lydia frogties Megan's legs with black leather straps. The straitjacket straps press against Megan's crotch, adding some titillation there for Megan. Then it's time for a squishy ball gag attached with black tape that really gets Megan's eyes popping. Megan manages to free one of her legs, but she's still pretty helpless, and Lydia leaves her half-kneeling on her belly, then squirming around onto her back in complete bondage futility.

Duration: 8:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18830kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lydia Watches Megan Jones Helpless in Straitjacket

Claire Robbins bent over

Cast: Claire Robbins
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, All Sex

Welcome back Claire Robbins to the pages of Sexually Broken. Here you will find the cutest, hottest most popular girls in porn today, all bound and helpless, performing some of the roughest sex on the 'net.
We have Claire bound in custom leather gear and her sexy high heels. She is bent over a rail, her shaved wet pussy and hot pretty mouth both at cock level. Somebody is about to get a brutal dick down.
There are times when you have someone so cute, and so innocent looking, you just want to impale them on hard cock. You want to push them, overload them with sex. We do our best to keep one cock all the way down Claire's throat while she gets brutally fucked from the other direction. Claire's ongoing struggle for air turns her on in away she didn't think could happen. She can't stop cumming when both dicks go balls deep at the same time.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 235.7 MB

Download Claire Robbins bent over

You Will Get What You Deserve! No More and No Less! - UltraHD 2160p

In my opinion, I again cleaned the apartment badly .. I understand that now I will receive a punishment .. Yes, it is. My Mistresses came and were dissatisfied with me. For this I received a punishment. I admit my mistake! I deserve it .. I hope this will not happen again and henceforth I will try better .. Forgive me, my Mistresses.

Duration: 17:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18638kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download You Will Get What You Deserve! No More and No Less! - UltraHD 2160p

Bondage, spanking and strappado for very sexy blonde

Very sexy blonde, with naked big boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked hot ass plus horny brunette in black clothes, with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs onthe floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. She spanks her. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9781kbps
Audio: 94kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and strappado for very sexy blonde

Back