Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Cherried Blossom Part 2

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.
Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.
Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cherried Blossom Part 2

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

Bondage, spanking and torture for sexy hot brunette

Beautiful brunette with hot boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly. Gag in her mouth. Clothepins on her nipples. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2816kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for sexy hot brunette

Yasmine hardened steel chastity belt

Yasmine is so gorgeous! And she is very slim as well, so she is one of the few girls who can fit into our custom ergonomic chastity belts made out of hardened steel. It is so tight, and the padlock is so well protected, if we loose the key, there will no way to get her out. It can not be cut off, it is too close to her skin, and the hardened steel is very hard to cut anyway.

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 387.3 MB

Download Yasmine hardened steel chastity belt

Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. You can't appreciate it until you stand next to her just how petite she is. That makes her perfect fodder for being suspended and hung up on display. She looked like she would display quite nicely posted up on the side of the perch. We're sure you will agree. she is most adorable when her hands are tightly bound behind her back, legs folded over and hung up on display in inescapable bondage.

Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 983kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 53.6 MB

Download Posted Up - Brynlee Nelson

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Lost in Translation part 4

Most of the time an orgasm is a pleasurable experience, but when in the hands of Alebeard it's just another avenue of torment. Inducing orgasm after orgasm out of Rain DeGrey's beaten, bruised pussy takes her into depths of pain she never realized existed.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Lost in Translation part 4

Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a Bars live show. We have already pounded out her throat until it became custom fitted, now it is time to test just how good she is at multitasking.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

I was planning on shooting a Pony Girl Custom with Adara this day, but I had left some gear I needed at another location. I decided to make the best of the situation and do what I could with what I did have. I start the clip with Adara already in her jodphurs and riding shirt. I don't have the riding boots with me, so I put her in some heeled boots. I have her model it a bit before I smack her ass a few times. I like to hear the different sound that different styles of pants make. These have a heavy leather seat. They make a nice sound, but protect Adara's ass very well, lol. I have a very strict posture collar and that goes on next. I'd like to use it in the custom, but it's just to tall to fit properly when she's wearing the armbinder and the harness. The armbinder goes on next. I have to loosen the bindings quite a bit, as Adara is not very flexible. It takes a while to get her in it, but it looks good on her when it is on and buckled tight. I order Adara to turn in a tight circle .

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 428.6 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 1

A Proud Painslut part 1

I'm definitely a fan of Renee Roulette. She is a tiny, pretty woman with a huge sexual appetite who describes herself as a painslut...She enjoys the challenge of BDSM and I can tell you, it makes her pussy very wet...I have a good time, tossing her fragile body around like a ragdoll, before I lock her into steel stocks and lay her down. Her legs are pulled back and tied at the thigh, leaving her pussy wide open for my whims...I continue to bend and stretch Renee, as I pleasure and torment her...For a dominant, it was a field day...intense play with a willing subject who loves to hate it.

Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 174.6 MB

Download A Proud Painslut part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Latina , All Natural , Ethnic

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go.

Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 642.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Sahrye 800 Part 1

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

Raven Vice First Time Ever Tied Up

Now helpless and gazing at the ceiling.. Shiny gives her commands and tells her to turn around. He takes a vibrator and puts it to the crotch of her satin panties and poor is almost cumming instantly.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4956kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 843.6 MB

Download Raven Vice First Time Ever Tied Up

Fixed pet girl Yasmine

We found some awesome new pipe connectors! They open, so we immediately wondered if a girl's wrist would fit in them. There's only one way to find out, so we invited the awesomely gorgeous exotic Yasmine to do a little experiment. Yasmine is a real life sub, which is a good thing, because she can hardly be dominant with those innocent eyes and cute lips! She was locked back into her chastity belt before she knew it, and she was a bit scared of the metal bits lying on the floor. These pipes are heavy!

Duration: 3:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 346.4 MB

Download Fixed pet girl Yasmine

CaptiveChrissy - Chrissy's Suspension Shoot Bts

Studio: CaptiveChrissy
Genres: Bdsm

Exclusive behind the scenes video footage of Captive Chrissy beautifully bound and suspended in three jaw dropping positions for a recent photoshoot. No on camera tying, just Chrissy in stunning Shibari rope and hanging in suspension. An added bonus when a large red ball gag added at the end!

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 280.8 MB

Download CaptiveChrissy - Chrissy's Suspension Shoot Bts

Lisa in the basement

Cast: Lisa
Genres: ballgag, bondage, breast training machine, nose rin

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

Hannah Perez & Serene Isley - Bitch Goes Bye Bye

Genres: BDSM

Hannah is sitting at her house checking out her nails in her slutty little skirt and top looking pretty pleased with herself over her new promotion. It should have been mine. I worked my ass off for the company and when that didn't work, I even tried lowering myself to dressing slutty at the office. Apparently, Hannah had been spending some time working below them so to speak. I was outraged! I grabbed a bag of supplies and headed straight to her house. I came through the door and immediately grabbed her pulling her arms behind her. She asks what I'm doing and claims she got the position based on her own merit. BULL !

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4410kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

Download Hannah Perez & Serene Isley - Bitch Goes Bye Bye

Lucy - focused on faces

Lucy is being very loud so she needs to be gagged. Her mouth gets stuffed with 2 white ankle socks and the Microfoam tape is wrapped around as a tight cleave gag. Lucy is now fully helpless and unable to get a word out of her mouth. She tries to makes as much sound as possible but all that is coming out of her mouth is very muffled gag talk and Mphing. She tries to work the stuffing out of her mouth but she can't get it past the tight microfoam cleave gag.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8824kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 793.7 MB

Download Lucy - focused on faces

Penny Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 437.2 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

Serene Isley - Tightly Bound & Brutally Gagged Ex

When we start walking to the door for him to leave, he grabs me from behind, my arms together with a smile and says, "For old time's sake." I jerk my arms trying to pull away from him, but I wasn't dressed for a fight. I stood in high heel sandals, tight fitting disco jeans, and a sequined print leotard. He was also a lot bigger than I was, I knew I wouldn't over power him. I was so angry, I ask him to let me try tying him up and we'll see how he likes it. Sadly, he declined my offer as he cinched my elbows together behind my back followed by my wrists.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4355kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Serene Isley - Tightly Bound & Brutally Gagged Ex

Humiliating The Homewrecking Slut

Ashley is a homewrecking bitch and Dixie is one of the women whose husbands' Ashley seduced. Dixie's going to get her revenge and the only way Ashley is getting out of it is by doing everything Dixie says.

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 238kbps

Download Humiliating The Homewrecking Slut

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 HD 1080p

Bondage, torture and domination for hot horny bitch part 2

Sexy girl with naked boobs, with naked ass and with naked pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Black mask on her head. He fucks her pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domiantion and torture for a horny model with sexy body in the large basement.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3333kbps

Download Bondage, torture and domination for hot horny bitch part 2

Yasmine in the Giraffe Collar

It's been a while since we used our super tall steel posture collar, also dubbed the 'Giraffe Collar' by members. It has four attachment points so we decided to build a nice frame for our gorgeous sub girl Yasmine. She couldn't really sit down all the way and she couldn't quite stand up either! Perfect! Yasmine is available for custom shoots by the way, just email us to see her in your exclusive ultimate fantasy script.

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14575kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 448.8 MB

Download Yasmine in the Giraffe Collar

Cross To Bear, Part 2

Released from the cross and now strung up by her heels, Maia is lubed and prepped for the dong. Ogre slides it into place and then smashes a vibe against her clit. The vibe, when kicked into action, sends chills down Maia's spine as she is strung higher up towards the rafters. Ogre then works her into a pummeling orgasm before he reaches for his floggers and pummels her with the leather. Finally, he clamps her nipples before tying them off to a free-weight as Maia prays for escape.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

Download Cross To Bear, Part 2

Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming

Release Year: 2003
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Angel Dustrial
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

She knows not where she is...She only knows that she is not where she should be...She calls out to no answer until the door finally opens...Her uneasiness is not exactly put to rest at the the sight of the man before her...She struggles as he gropes and despite her protests, he shall not be denied...

Duration: 8:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 973kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming

Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Lexi Lane - Slutty coed strung up in a cruel breast bound strappado

Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X and Frogtied Tight! - Part 1

This clip starts with her standing and neckroped with her arms bound behind her back. I enter the room with more rope of course. I add it above and below her breasts making sure to cinch everything nice and tight. I spin her around a few times smacking her ass and manhandling her as I please. I think more rope is needed, so a crotch rope is added as well. Now I have a handle for my left hand when I spank her with my right. I untie her neckrope and sit her down in a chair... This is where Part 1 ends. This clip is mostly all on screen tying.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 325.3 MB

Download Busty redhead in glasses Gagged 4X and Frogtied Tight! - Part 1

Bondage and squirting orgasms!

Cast: Dakota Marr, Dee Williams, Matt
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Chains, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Metal Collar, MILF, Neck Play, Rough Fucking, Squirting Orgasm, Strap-On, Stress Position, Tears

From this point forward this site will update once a week with 3 scenes on Mondays of the same girl, this will put it on par with how our other Insex sites operate. Today we have two great scenes, but going forward expect three!
Bound on the floor, legs spread open, neck collared, and chained with arms back in a cruel strappado like position, Dakota find herself completely helpless and very nervous. She is about to edure the the most intense facefucking of her career. Gagging, drooling, and doing her best to get air as Matt and Dee Williams abuse her throat with cock. She fights against the bondage, but there is nowhere to hide from the cock. They make her cum, screaming with a vibrator, while cock is deep in her hot throat.
Then bound in the perfect helpless missionary position, in a custom rig, we have Dakota's pretty face hanging upside down and her tight pussy waiting for a brutal fucking. Matt and Dee then go to town on our helpless sex slave. Deep cervix pounding fucking and f.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bondage and squirting orgasms!

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Tight Ropes and Sock Stuffing Gags

Elizabeth gets home after a very long day at work and is looking forward to a little time alone to relax on her couch before her roommate get home. Before she even makes it to the couch though, a man runs in from another room and tackles her, shoving her off her feet and onto the couch. She curses at him trying to push him away, high pitch squeals spill from her mouth as she struggles to get away. The man grabs her wrists in one hand while he flips her over and gets the bundle of rope ready to tie her with the other.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4397kbps

File size: 539.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Tight Ropes and Sock Stuffing Gags

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy ebony

Beautiful ebony with naked tits, with naked pussy and with sexy ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her pussy with big vibrator and dildo. He spanks her. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy brunette with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2594kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy ebony

Bondage, torture and domination for hot horny bitch part 1

Horny slavegirl with beautiful body, with sexy boobs and with hot ass plus man in black clothes, with small cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy slavegirl with hot body in the large garage.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4037kbps

Download Bondage, torture and domination for hot horny bitch part 1

Yasmine is back!

Gorgeous playmate Yasmine is back! She has been shooting with us for very long, since the beginning of this website. Somehow she only gets more beautiful, with her fantastic natural body and sensual lips. We locked her in a hip-style My-Steel belt today and then got her into the Rigid Box Tie Device. Yasmine is so submissive, her big eyes were looking at the camera, almost as if she was afraid. Don't worry, Yasmine is used to bondage, we have locked her in metal many times, and she even tries her best to escape when we toss the keys on the floor, even though she knows it's impossible.

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 486.7 MB

Download Yasmine is back!

Safira on the Treadmill

Safira gets a workout! As usual, Gord is always looking for everyday devices that he can turn into something kinky! This time it's a treadmill and we've got a very beautiful new girl by the name of Safira to help test it out! Feast your eyes on her as Gord ramps up the speed of his devious little treadmill device! You'd better keep up Safira, or Gord will find other things for you to do!

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 90.5 MB

Download Safira on the Treadmill

Alex Reynolds in video: What Alex Needs

Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Alex Reynolds
Genres: BDSM, Spankin

Chelsea is always finding a lovely lady in need of a sexy spanking and Alex is certainly one. She presents herself dressed in drop- hot lingerie for a hot and sexy spanking. Chelsea begins the session with a nice bottom warming hand spanking. Alex cooed and squirmed until Chelsea knew the red not red-head was ready for more. That more included a hairbrush spanking followed by an OTK strapping and then things really begin to heat up!

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 355.2 MB

Download Alex Reynolds in video: What Alex Needs

Lola Lynn - Geek vs Prom Queen

Lola is waiting at work for the last few minutes of her workday to wind down when a man walks in and jerks her up from her chair. He bends her over her desk asking her if she remembers him. She takes a closer look and realizes that he's the geek she stood up for prom. She asks him if he's out of his mind as he binds her wrists together behind her back. She tells him he is still a big giant dork. He sits her up and she sits on the edge of the desk trying to get away from him but his arm keeps her in place.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4399kbps

File size: 403.5 MB

Download Lola Lynn - Geek vs Prom Queen

Sandra & Whitney, Truck Tied and Foot Worshipped!

The joggers cut across Lisa's lawn every morning. She'd wake to hear their pad-pad-pad of sneakered feet and excited chatter, as their route roused her from her slumber. She dreamt of those well-toned toes.
Sandra and Whitney loved their morning routine of exercise; though running along the tarmacked roads can feel a bit harsh, they'd give their ankles a break switching to softer, bouncier grass down one long stretch of unfenced gardens. One of their neighbors waved them down this one cool winter morning, unaware of causing any problems they followed her round to her back yard.
Lisa had fantasized on this day over and over, she moved quickly, and now there are two sporty MILFs bound, with four bare feet visible over the back of her work truck, she feels pleased with her morning's accomplishments. The blond in plaid shirt and denim mini skirt, releases steel paneled sides to reveal two buxom, bare ass MILFs in pantyhose and tight vest tops, hogtied in their pantyhose. Wrists tied to .

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4278kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 463.5 MB

Download Sandra & Whitney, Truck Tied and Foot Worshipped!

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1

Brandy has been a real bitch lately... complaing and whining abot everything. I can handle a lot, but I had finally had enough. She had planned to go out with friends that night, but I ruined those plans. Dressed in the boots and panties that she had picked out, I cuff her and attach the cuffs to the overhead hoist. I walk up with a gag for her, but before I gag her I pull her head back by her hair while I grope and smack her ass. I strap the spider ring gag in place and fondle Brandy a bit more while she's left strung up for my enjoyment. With that ring gag in place Brandy should be on her knees and thats where she goes. I attach a length of chain from her handcuffs to her leg irons to make sure she won't be going anywhere. I release her from the overhead hoist and stand her back up. She's still fighting me and being a brat, so I smack her ass and then attach her cuffs and leg irons with a length of chain as I continue to grope and manhandle her. I decide to strip her nude. her panti.

Duration: 19:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1

Dixie Comet and Serene Isley - Good Girl & Bad Girl Both Bound

I was sitting at home, watching some TV when a man (David Andrews) and a woman (Dixie Comet) walk in and jerk me up from the chair. The woman holds my arms behind my back while the man gets some rope out of his bag. I try to pull away from the woman but she snaps at me, scaring me. I tell them to please take whatever they want, but they both laugh at me as he ties my elbows and wrists together. The man explains how they have some clients that are interested in a "pretty little thing like me." He tells me how he's going to load me in his van and I'll be used for entertainment and I feel revulsion.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4400kbps

File size: 558.8 MB

Download Dixie Comet and Serene Isley - Good Girl & Bad Girl Both Bound

Back