Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

IR Kali Kane - In A Bind

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment.
Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it.
Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IR Kali Kane - In A Bind

Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.
During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tuggi.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

Download Cowtest Part 1 - Cowgirl

StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian f"cking machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Yasmine extreme elbow bondage

Video language: English

Yasmine is even more flexible than we thought! She can actually bend her arms while her elbows keep touching! We just couldn't resist, we used green hemp to lock her arms in this extreme position and even tied them to her belly. Poor Yasmine. well she shouldn't have told us about this special skill. Now we just want to tie her up in more extreme positions. Reverse prayer anyone?

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Yasmine extreme elbow bondage

Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

The very first shoot we did with Safira was the standard Gordian break-in.

Tight armsheath, hood chains and boots. If they start complaining we know they ain't going to make the rest of the gear. Safira passed the test.

Format: real
Duration: 6:38
Video: 640x428, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 43.1 MB

Download Safira's Doll Walk Introduction

BoundLife - Escape from a box [bl493]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

This was the hardest escape ever! Cuffed in hinged handcuffs and leg irons, I was inside a huge cardboard box which was taped shut. It was incredibly difficult to get out of this box. Even when I broke the top, I could not step out of the box because of the ankle cuffs.

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11712kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download BoundLife - Escape from a box [bl493]

Star - Brats Hogtie the Babysitter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM

Star has been watching the boys all evening and really needs to get them to go to bed. She tells them they can play one more game but then they absolutely have to go to bed. They run off to get supplies planning to play cops and robbers and quickly get their babysitter's arms and legs tied. After a while, she tells the boys that they've been playing long enough but they aren't ready to untie her yet. She snaps at them, staring them down with her eyes, but they refuse.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

File size: 520.3 MB

Download Star - Brats Hogtie the Babysitter

Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... At this point, I am finally done binding Ariel with zipties, so I just watch and listen to her endure for a while, but I eventually get up and slap her tits and inner thighs with a thin wooden paddle. I then leave her once again. I added some behind the scenes footage of Ariel being released from her bondage.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen, Leotard, pantyhose, Zipties - Part 4

Purple Flame - Christina Carter - HD 720p

There has been some requests from folks here that I post a video of me doing the whole tie from start to finish - something that I really didn't think people would want to sit through. I mean, me standing there fumbling away at what I do, I figured that would bore most people to . Well, I decided...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3708kbps

File size: 573.2 MB

Download Purple Flame - Christina Carter - HD 720p

Candle

Cast: Candle
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex

Candle is back and in yet another very stringent bondage. A crazy tough strappado that has her stretched and bent and on the tip of her toes... It gets so crazy that at one point in the video she picks both feet off the ground and hangs suspended by her arms! super sexy stuff indeed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3701kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Candle

Xtremly-tight Scene 9

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 28:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5159kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Xtremly-tight Scene 9

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Duration: 25:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9910kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

Learn Some Manners!

Tina was a bad-bad daughter, making a mess in the kitchen and playing lesbian games with her friend. Daddy got angry and called for a professional who taught manners for generations of young ladies while he was a superintendent in a sorority school. The expert accepts the challenge to put the nasty little Tina back into the right track.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Learn Some Manners!

Yasmine reverse prayer in white

Her arms just bend both ways! She can also stay in bondage for a very long time. Such an awesome girl to work with! Yasmine likes bondage a lot, and she just looks so perfect in a strict reverse prayer!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 353.2 MB

Download Yasmine reverse prayer in white

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a Bdsm Interrogation

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.

Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

Download Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a Bdsm Interrogation

Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground

The man drags me further into the woods. I try to pull away but he drags me deeper and deeper. He finds a spot that seems out of view to make sure no one will find me for a while. When he starts to tie my arms behind my back and talks about leaving me out here, I panic. He lashes my elbows and wrists together tightly behind my back as I beg him to let me go. He pulls a pair of panties from his pocket and stuffs them in my mouth and wraps microfoam tape around my head, stopping any chance I had of calling out for help once he's gone.

Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground

Lana Lane - Long-time Bondage master Steve Villa

Lana is here to make a deal for some sensitive material. But she has not brought enough money. She offers to go get what she needs, but the man fears she will leave and return with the authorities. So he grabs Lana and ties her up. He stuffs her mouth and ties a very tight over the mouth gag to keep her quiet. After leaving Lana to struggle bound and gagged for some time, the man needs to leave. So he returns and ties Lana in a strict hogtie. He also pulls her top down to expose her boobs. And since she has been struggling so hard, Lana's pants are coming down to show her sexy black lace panties under her sheer pantyhose. Then after tightening the gag she is left alone, Lana does her best to get loose. She almost succeeds, getting out of the hogtie and almost getting her ankles loose. But the man forgot something and returns to stop her.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 433.6 MB

Download Lana Lane - Long-time Bondage master Steve Villa

Training Elaina - Full HD 1080p

These Converse sneakers are 7 years old. I never wear them anymore, because they smell so horrible. No one can stand to be around them... except for you.

Duration: 20:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3163kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Training Elaina - Full HD 1080p

Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked Without Mercy !

Genres: BDSM, Big Butt, Big Dick, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Blow job, Curly Hair, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking

We are just going to be honest here. Savannah Fox is amazing. We can't get enough of her. Her enthusiasm and genuine love of the dick is undeniable and her squirting powers are off the charts. We had so much fun with this one we couldn't help but invite her back for a second round. And she delivers her A game every single time.
We start off with our curly haired starlet blindfolded and ballgagged, bound in a chest harness and awaiting her fate where she belongs. On her knees. We remove her ballgag and replace with with something more fitting. Our dick. And then it is on. What follows is a relentless onslaught of cock. The drool and dedication she delivers is heart warming. Ripping off the blindfold to properly see the watering eyes, we pick up the pace.
Enough warm up. Time for the main course. We pull up our handy fuck table and lay dinner over the top of it before proceeding to stuff her full of dick from both ends. The bondage keeps her securely in place as we train out her talen.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

Download Savannah Fox Tightly Tied And Fucked Without Mercy !

Folsom

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

The Folsom Street Fair is held each year in San Francisco and is one of the main kinky public events in the country. Hundreds of thousands of people come into the City for the weekend which culminates on Sunday on the famous Folsom street. This street party was started many years ago my the local gay leather community but has since become popular with kinksters of every variety and the general public as well. During the fair nudity and kinky acts are OK as well as , and a staff of monitors at each end of the street patrol the entrances to make sure that people under 21 are not admitted.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 881.6 MB

Download Folsom

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Male Domination , Spanking

I remove Safa's ballgag. I hold her face with my hand and decide what I want to shove in her mouth next. I put a few fingers in her mouth to get an idea of how much room is in there. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. I then get to work making her bondage a bit more restrictive. Her elbows are tied as tightly as they can be. She is then chicken winged. I add several wraps of black tape around her gag and then I manhandle and grope her for a while. I remove her gag and decide to replace it with several white rags. As I try and get both in I realize that they both won't fit, so I start over and easily get 1 in. I seal the cloth in with clear tape. I add more ropes in preparation for a tight hogtie.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 586.3 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ends Up Tightly Hogtied Part 2

The Beauty Slave Enjoys Humiliation & Whipping

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download The Beauty Slave Enjoys Humiliation & Whipping

Yasmine oriental style

Gorgeous Yasmine is tied in a strict reverse prayer wearing her kimono. Her boobs are exposed and there's nothing she can do to hide them or protect them. She struggles in vain to get her arms out of this cruel position, but the ropes are too tight. She is helpless! Beautiful struggle!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11665kbps

File size: 360.3 MB

Download Yasmine oriental style

Darling painslut -pt 4

Nikki Darling is tied to the Star Cross, completely and utterly vulnerable to ArtExtreme and whatever devious torments he has in mind. Nikki can barely catch her breath as canes, whips and floggers torment her tiny tits and soft, succulent thighs.

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

Download Darling painslut -pt 4

Bound Beatrix

Strapped to the angel chair, Beatrix's tits are clamped and beaten. Her inners thighs suffer a brutal spanking with the wooden paddle as well, whose handle soon visits her hot, moist snatch.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1104x832, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps

File size: 129.4 MB

Download Bound Beatrix

Jewell with her Ass Up

Jewell Marceau finds herself in trouble as Ceci, Petra and Gord team up and get medieval on her vulnerable pussy

Duration: 10:09
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1173kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 98.5 MB

Download Jewell with her Ass Up

Christina Carter Gold Plated

Chains are unforgiving. There is no give. Basically the tightness that is created by locking a specific link in place, is how tight it is going to be. Ropes are very different animals. They stretch. They stretch after they are applied.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 4233kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

Download Christina Carter Gold Plated

Emily Addison Part 3

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison Part 3

Angelica Lenn & Serene Isley - Roommates Wrestled into Tight Hogties

Serene arrives home after a long day ahead of her roommate when she's rushed by a masked man with a handful of rope. He quickly unravels the rope and binds her tightly at the elbows pressing them together. Moving down he binds her wrists next completing her arm bondage by lashing her forearms tightly together. He then produces a white cloth and stuffs Serene's mouth with it before taking a roll of microfoam and wrapping it tightly around her head sealing the large packing in. Finally another rope is used to bind her ankles tightly together completing her bondage. With Serene mostly handled the man heads off in search of her valuables and to hide for his next victim. Angelica comes in next and is promptly grabbed by the man and who makes quick work of holding her arms behind her and binding them behind her back in the same tight fashion as Serene. Elbows first then wrists follow next before the man takes out another piece and binds her ankles tightly together. Realizing he's out of gag.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4397kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Angelica Lenn & Serene Isley - Roommates Wrestled into Tight Hogties

RTB - Pretty Blonde strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!

Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock
In the final part of Holly Heart's live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of "Sexuallybroken".
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed mess.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download RTB - Pretty Blonde strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Groping , Male Domination , Spanking

I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest...

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Safa Ball Hog Tied Part 2

Valentina

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Valentina
Genres: Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore

We ve found another curious Latina hottie who definitely loves sex of all kinds. She s done some bdsm play yet not at the level we offer here at Sexual Disgrace.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7865kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Valentina

Yasmine elbow bondage hogtie

Yasmine has been tied up by us so many times, and she keeps coming back for more. She is the only model who can do elbow bondage without any time limits, she can basically be tied with her elbows touching forever, there are no problems for her in this position at all. This makes her a very desired model for custom shoots, and many people have ordered custom videos with her.

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps

File size: 467.5 MB

Download Yasmine elbow bondage hogtie

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged

I was in my office one day finishing up some paperwork. I really wanted to get these ideas down before I forgot them. I was so involved in what I was doing, I didn't hear the man sneaking up behind me until It was too late. He snatched the pen from my hand, tossing it, then jerks me from my wooden chair. I squeal involuntarily, shocked by this sudden event.

Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps

File size: 528.4 MB

Download Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged

Controlling Kylie part 2

18 year old Kylie Quinn is a very recent midwest transplant...She still has the lingering innocence that such a young woman should possess, or, at the very least, it seems so...It's in her eyes and smile...She turns out to be quite a kinky woman...Her pussy is flowing all over her inner thighs by the time I get my hands on her...Being such a newbie to rough treatment, I take it easy on her in the punishments I offer, but I lay on the objectivity extra thick...The more I bind her, the more I control her, her pussy just flows with excitement...The magic wand sends her over the edge.

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 94.3 MB

Download Controlling Kylie part 2

Cruel Gags, Strait Jacket, Twine, Plastic Wrap, and Tape for Summer - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Dr. Cupcakes removes the strap around Summer's neck and removes her harness ballgag, but it is immediately replaced with an extremely tight Ace bandage cleave gag. The gag is drum tight and gives Summer 3 chins. She is left alone momentarily as she tries to adjust to the brutal gag. Soon the Dr. is oiling her tight body up. He likes shiny things! He completely wraps her with clear plastic wrap, but rips away the plastic over her tits. He has other plans for them. He adds some black tape over the plastic before binding her tits at the base with more elastic vinyl tape. They mushroom out much to his satisfaction. He steps back for a while and enjoys the fruits of his labor. When he returns, he removes her gag. Summer is relieved, but she knows that the next one will probably be worse. It is! He shoves 2 large wash cloths in her mouth and then seals them in with black tape. He doesn't stop there though. he keeps wrapping around the post,her forehead.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 279.6 MB

Download Cruel Gags, Strait Jacket, Twine, Plastic Wrap, and Tape for Summer - Part 3

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely .

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped tight! - Part 2

Endza Adair - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

This fresh faced cum slut has a special talent-she can be cranked right open in severe splits. We naturally must take advantage of this, and bind her down upon a table with her legs cranked wide. The fuck table keeps her at the perfect height for dick. Her pale lean legs are stretched wide open in the splits and her pink shaved smooth pussy makes the bullseye.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 949.4 MB

Download Endza Adair - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

Back