Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Submissive Succubus In Bondage part 1

There are millions of beautiful women in the world...I find it hard to find beauty to be rare anymore as I see it so often...But the forces of nature and personality really came up with a very rare combo in Katrina Jade...If my eyes could have left slober all over her naked body as i stared down every inch of her curvacious perfection, im sure they would have...I would say that Katrina lives as somewhat of a dichotomy...all at once she is fragile and intrepid...as if perhaps, at any moment, you could reach out and take her, but she knows that you might just melt before you made it...She is very aware of her own power and the danger she brings into any group of men...As she stands before Feenix, taking his commands and showing off her exquisite bod, all I can feel is jealous...of Feenix...This rare and powerful woman who would submit to only a few, hand picked men, is at his disposal...It's very clear that Katrina knows the submissive role and lives it very sincerely during the scene...

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:28
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 820kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Submissive Succubus In Bondage part 1

Cheyenne Jewel

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex
Video language: English

Seems Cheyenne has some needs that she wants fulfilled and she has chosen DungeonCorp.She doesn't exactly start off on the right foot though, she shows up late for her appointment and that doesn't sit well with her new Master. As punishment, she is bent over and spanked.With her ass cheeks reddened, Cheyenne is led into action. Her hands are hoisted overhead and Master Lane begins to grope her exposed body. He fingers her to a frenzy, and now that she's warmed up so to speak, Cheyenne is introduced to her fate.The gentlemen are led in and what unfolds is a veritable feast. A dingy Dungeon, one foxy chick, three seedy dudes, and each one of these sadistic fellows is hungry for a place to shove their rock-hard cocks. They will have their fill of this dame.

Total size: 297.6 MB in 1 files.

Download Cheyenne Jewel

Tight bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy blonde

Release Year: 2020

Sexyblonde wirh naked big boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful naked body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. Clothespins on her pussy lips. He spanks her. He fcusk her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for very horny slavegirl with naked naked breast in the bedroom.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6916kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for sexy blonde

A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Kiki is exhausted and slumped over in the chair, her slutty used-up pussy on display for everyone to see. She thinks she's finished, but obviously she hasn't learned her lesson. Alebeard can't help but punish Kiki with her flashing her cunt at him like that! So it's over his knee for the hardest, most painful spanking she's ever endured. The paddle brings shrieks out our sweet girl that we didn't think possible, and begging for mercy and forgiveness is absolutely heartbreaking. Or it would be were not so damn hot. And when the paddle finally disappears, after leaving her bottom a mass of bruises and welts, Kiki heaves a sigh of relief. But it's short-lived as Alebeard's hand begins to spank her sore cheeks into a fiery agony that leaves her screaming and crying incoherently! I think our poor little slut has learned her lesson.

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4701kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 240.6 MB

Download A Painslut's Lesson -part 8

Tiffany - not going anywhere

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

We don't think grid girl Tiffany will make it to the tracks today. She is kind of tied up at the moment. Locked in Irish 8s on her wrists AND ankles! And she is locked in a collar too! How horrible! We don't understand how people can do this to pretty girls like Tiffany, but it happened. And now she is stuck, but there is a key on the floor. Unfortunately, with Irish 8 cuffs, that is not going to be much help probably.

Duration: 3:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 273.2 MB

Download Tiffany - not going anywhere

Intense BDSM part 1

I dont have to worry about Sasha...she can take it...So I get to dish it out a bit more on days like this...the bondage is tighter and the impact is more severe....Sasha is a submissive masochist and she loves role playing...It's easy for us both to find the zone we seek...As for her body and beauty, she is at the top of her game.

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3220kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 218.4 MB

Download Intense BDSM part 1

Addie Juniper Taken While Shopping And Given A Wand Orgasm - Full HD 1080p

I took this hot young MILF, Addie Juniper, because I could see her attitude while she was shopping. I just Knew that she would be a feisty one when I groped those soft tits, and made her have an orgasm with my tools! I really do believe, despite her cries, screams and struggles, that she enjoyed the...

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7741kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 607.1 MB

Download Addie Juniper Taken While Shopping And Given A Wand Orgasm - Full HD 1080p

Bust Bella Rossi Bound To a Bed...

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Bella Rossi is one of a kind. She will take whatever you throw at her with a grin on her face. You can propose just about anything to her and she will go for it. When you have someone this eager and willing, you need to bring put the big guns and do something a little more.challenging. Challenging is what we bring to the table today. Well, more like the bed.
Bound with belts on a bed frame with a vibrator bolted down between her wide spread thighs and her hand hanging off the edge, Bella is ready for the action. As stressful as this might look, this is only the warm up. It is going to get much much more intense before the day is done. First we add some rocks to those tied off tits, just for a little more pressure. You can't bring tits that big to set and not get them punished.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Bust Bella Rossi Bound To a Bed...

Staked out, Spread Eagle, Back Breaker in the Cold for the Firewood Thief - Part 1

Genres: crotchrope, face bondage, jeans, outdoors, spread eagle

Cherry Doll inherited some land in the middle of nowhere. Out here people work hard all day throughout the summer to prepare for the brutal winters, but not Cherry. Everyone told her that she'd better be prepared, but she didn't listen. She instead spent the summer swimming in the lakes, reading, and just being lazy. Now it's getting cold. It's barely above freezing in the day, but at night it's getting close to 0. She decides to take the easy route and just go steal some firewood from her neighbor. He has tons of it. Surely he'll never notice. She is wrong and she is caught red handed. The clip starts with Cherry Doll seated on the ground with her back up against a large log. Her wrists are tied back to long stakes driven deep into the earth. Her ankles are tied to stakes out in front. She is bit gagged with a short length of tree branch. The man she was stealing from enters and makes her bondage a little more restrictive. There is a rope tied to a stake out in front of her that run.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 508.6 MB

Download Staked out, Spread Eagle, Back Breaker in the Cold for the Firewood Thief - Part 1

Peach vs. A Steel Quandary

While strong confidence is usually a virtue too much can get you in trouble. Sure I might have baited her a bit by telling her she's have the key nearby for her escape but that just makes the game fun. To her credit her confidence didn't waver, even when the cuffs locked around her elbows. The thumbcuffs were a bit of a surprise and a device she didn't know existed until that moment. Once the final cuff connected her arms and feet, effectively hogtying her, I gave her the key to her escape. Knowing she won't be getting any help her confidence is gone. Unfortunately for Peach her woes are just beginning. Soon enough she'll figure out all the keyholes are facing the wrong way.

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 222.9 MB

Download Peach vs. A Steel Quandary

Tight bondage, domination and predicament for sexy slavegirl

Hot model in white panties, with sexy body, with small naked boobs and with shaved pussy plus man in blue pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, torment, domination and predicament for a horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5395kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and predicament for sexy slavegirl

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch part 1

Sexy blonde with big boobs, with hot naked ass, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination, torment and torture for horny slavegirl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6036kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch part 1

Brandy Captured and Hogtied

Genres: barefoot, Brunettes, crotchrope, hogtied, leggings

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I grab her by her hair and pull out her ballgag and ask why she's here, already knowing why, but she says "nothing". I stuff her mouth and tape it in with electrical tape. I add the finishing touches on my rope work before picking her up and tossing her on an old mattress. I bind her ankles and leave her to struggle for a while. I return with more rope as she has way too much movement for my liking. I put her in an extremely tight hogtie. I leave her to struggle again. When I come back, I squeeze her tis and smack her ass a few times before leaving her for the night. I'm sure by morning she'll be more than happy to do whatever I want. This is the first time ever that Brandy has ever been bound. I think she did a great job!

Duration: 28:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 643.7 MB

Download Brandy Captured and Hogtied

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Scene 2 - Armani Knight - HD 720p

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Scene 2 - Armani Knight - HD 720p

Never woke up in handcuffs before

Kayla Louise should be in prison ALL them time! Just because she looks so hot in a waist chain! We locked her in the cell, and after some time, she really settled in. But after a quick nap, she was done with this situation. Kayla hated having her wrists attached to her waist. But what could she do? She was ankle cuffed as well, making it quite hard to work around. Good thing the cell is not that big.

Duration: 3:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 310.4 MB

Download Never woke up in handcuffs before

April's Trial part 1

April has been fantasizing about being bound and used for a long time, and her lucious body is perfectly ripe for that purpose...she doesn't mind suffering in tight rope...she doesnt mind being treated like a filthy whore who needs to be punished...she lives for it...The tighter and harder it got, the more she responded with a submissive courage to endure and enjoy....April is the kind of bottom who likes to put up a fuss...she complains and screams, but rest assured, a great time was had by all.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3359kbps

File size: 208.3 MB

Download April's Trial part 1

Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

Genres: Blonde, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Blindfold, Blowjob, Deep throat, High heels, Clamps, Slapping, Candle wax, Clips, Clothespins

We have a real treat today. Lifestyle couple Dick and Daisy, have come to the Wasteland Dungeon for the day to play, and have allowed us to film it. Their games are intense at times, but the chemistry they share and the intimate knowledge they have of each other, jumps right out at you.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

Ass In the Air

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a very simple lingerie set with black heels. She lays on the bed on her knees, her arms stretched out in front of her tied to the bed frame, while her ankles are tied to the opposite bed frame. A crotch rope is tied on her, a harness ballgag added and tied off to the crotch rope pulling her head back and putting tension on the rope between her legs. The Doxy makes an appearance while Mina is totally helpless in this very simple yet effective and sexy position.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 584.1 MB

Download Ass In the Air

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Scene 3 - HD 720p

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Kaecie vs. The Card Game

With Kaecie feeling a little frisky and in the mood for a game I had a perfect idea. Digging in the closet I pushed past the board games and grabbed a device that has not seen daylight in over 20 years. Getting her locked to the bed and properly gagged was step one. If memory served correctly she would need it. With a jumble of ancient electronics and wires being connected to her, she was getting pretty nervous. Once everything was set up the game was simple. I would draw cards from the deck and turn the rotary dial from an old telephone based on the value of the card. Each pulse from the dial would give a brief but powerful shock. Now Kaecie just has to make it through a whole deck.

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps

File size: 226.0 MB

Download Kaecie vs. The Card Game

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very sexy model

Sexy model in white blouse, in black short skirt, in black panties, with sexy boobs and with beautiful body plus big man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Gag in her mouthes mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtiefor horny bitch with beautiful tits in the large room.

Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6145kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for very sexy model

The Girl in Love Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Cane, Pain

The lovely-faced little hottie wants the run away with her lover and she needs money for that. Unfortunately, she turns to her uncle, Lomp, for help. Though she gets the money, she leaves the Master's chamber bitterly disappointed.
The lovely-faced little hottie wants the run away with her lover and she needs money for that. Unfortunately, she turns to her uncle, Lomp, for help. Though she gets the money, she leaves the Master's chamber bitterly disappointed.

Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 866.2 MB

Download The Girl in Love Part 1

Tight bondage. torture and spanking for sexy hot bitch part2

Horny slavegirl ith beautiful naked body and with sexy naked body plus hot mistress in black clothes, with sexy small ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her little ass. He fucks her naked shaved pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4481kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Tight bondage. torture and spanking for sexy hot bitch part2

Classic Bondage

Release Year: 1990
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Amateur Classic Bondage compilation from kinky couples, scenes. Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 54:04
Video: 640x470, DivX 5, 1179kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Classic Bondage

A useless key for secretary Natalia Forrest

Always fun to fiddle a girl and give her the key! Especially with the padlock underneath the fiddle. Natalia Forrest, our new secretary, did not think it was fun AT All! First of all, she was sitting on the key without knowing it, and then, when she finally found it, she only got more and more frustrated! She was so angry!!

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11710kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

Download A useless key for secretary Natalia Forrest

Very Upset in Bondage part 1

Sexy Charlie Wolf finds herself pole tied with her elbows bound behind her back, and she is not happy about it...And she seems even less happy when I come in to strip her...Some people, no matter what you do, just won't appreciate your rigging skills...I do my b\est to find something that Chalrie enjoys...nipple clamps, flogging, collars, and I even stuff her pussy...The thing is, Charlie just cant stay still enough to enjoy the vibrator I use on her...In the last scene, I decide to make it impossible for Charlie to squirm away...I drill her into our wooden plank with leather belts, focusing on her hips and thighs...This time, as I rig the vibrator against her pussy, she can't pull away from it...And Charlie finally finds the bliss I was trying to give her...she lays back and resigns to cumming over and over..

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps

File size: 238.8 MB

Download Very Upset in Bondage part 1

Floor Work

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Caning, Suspension, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Flogging, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Oral sex

Master Shadrack loves vibing his women. Peach her body perfectly aligned to be pleasing to the eye, but she is so much more then just an submissive slut. Her whole body is shaking because she likes to please her master, only until she can't hold it any longer.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Floor Work

All She Can Take

Genres: Amateur, Dildo, Shaved, Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Brunette, Ball gagged, Spanking, Blindfold, Whipped, Pussy play, Candle wax, Magicwand

Jonny conducts himself as one would if he were perpetually pissed at the world. His vacant snarl pursed across his lips, a dark ominous stare burning with contempt and unrelenting distribution of pain all factors that make up his sinister ways. Cheri has already felt the sting of his cane and for her second time around she allows herself to be suspended from the ceiling, fully exposed and vulnerable, waiting for him..

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9739kbps

Download All She Can Take

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness Part 3

Sammi vs. An Introduction

It's not uncommon for a girl to come across the fantasy of bondage and want to know more. Sometimes it's a little self-bondage or a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. In Sammi's case she dove in head first, wanting it all. Belts secured her limbs one by one, each one backing up the other, ensuring there would be no getting free. The magicwand was added as a bonus. Nothing like a little positive reinforcement to ensure she stayed hooked forever. Even on low, the effect it's having on her is obvious. Despite the heavy breathing it's clear she's not looking to be released anytime soon.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1961kbps

File size: 237.8 MB

Download Sammi vs. An Introduction

Pretty Woman Wants BDSM part 1

Adorable Kylie Quinn has a . They are not twins, but the resemblance, and the love of BDSM is all there...They are both very beautiful women and Kacey may just be a more mature version of Kylie, by one year...Apparently, Kacey's boyfriend has been boring her in bed...It's not his fault really, as Kacey has not yet told him about her darkest fantasies...But when she's alone at the house, she sits back and fantasizes about the man who will control her with authority and power and bondage...On this day, she falls asleep while masturbating and we take that trip with her...What happens to Kacey in her fantasies of masochistic lust? All will be revealed, as always, at SocietySM...Have an American Weekend! Happy 4th to all.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2397kbps

File size: 413.3 MB

Download Pretty Woman Wants BDSM part 1

Renata Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic heroine. Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Renata Part 3

Riley Reyes (Suckretary)

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Riley Reyes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Stockings

With a sexy secretary like Riley Reyes, what man wouldn't want to work late? Jesse has the place to himself after his employees call it a day; except for Riley, who's tied up under his desk with his cock down her throat! Her pretty little business suit does nothing to hide what a dirty slut she is, pleasuring her boss after hours. She takes him deep in her throat, and you can tell exactly why she got the job. He brutalizes her throat till she's in tears and covered in her own drool; her eyes glaze over with pleasure.
Riley's good for more that just sucking though; before long, she's bent over and tied to her boss's desk while he plays her own porn for her to watch while he uses her. You can see her pussy glisten at the sight of herself naked and used. He grabs her tight round ass and rams into her, yanking her hair back so she gets the perfect view of her own degradation. Her tight pussy absolutely worships her cock.
Jesse soon tires of her pussy though, and before she knows it, he'.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Riley Reyes (Suckretary)

Interrogatio - Die Wahrsagerin Scene 1

Secretly Quintu visits the pretty Gipsy Agatha in their tent to ask them for his future. Full zeal and impatience strives the gifted witch's hunter for a higher office and would like to know, when he receives the necessary inauguration, finally.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 608x336, XviD, 1418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Interrogatio - Die Wahrsagerin Scene 1

Sylvie neck cuffed in prison

What is this place? A jail cell where they shackle inmates in 5-point restraints? Which country is this? Are there no laws against this cruel treatment? Gorgeous Sylvie had plenty of time to ask herself these questions. She was neck cuffed, handcuffed, and leg ironed in a small holding cell. Everything was locked to her waist belt. But the neck cuff bothered her the most. How could she sleep like this!!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

Download Sylvie neck cuffed in prison

Red Cow Milker - Little Lanta - Full HD 1080p

Our little captured gymnast girl is ready for the red cow milker now! That's always an exciting moment in a HuCow's training program. Cute Little Lanta doesn't seem to be very excited about it though. She is leashed to the milking station with a heavy chain, waiting for what is to come. The farmer pats her on the head to make this little pet HuCow at ease, but Little Lanta is still scared. And rightly so: the red cow milker is the most powerful machine and her perfect round udders are very sensitive. She knows it is part of her training, but she is definitely not looking forward to so much power on her poor nipples!

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 984.3 MB

Download Red Cow Milker - Little Lanta - Full HD 1080p

Another Course From The Master

Genres: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Whipped,

Just a typical day at work for Tyler and Master David. Todays lessons are spanking, paddling, rope tying and of course, blow jobs and fucking. David's newest sub, Gia had been begging to be fucked all day, in her own words she wanted to be fucked "hard and fast". Of course Tyler was more then happy to oblige.

Duration: 11:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps

Download Another Course From The Master

Jada's Anal Enlightenment!

Genres: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Chained, Whipped, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep throat, Cumshot, Anal, Butt plug, Ass fingering

Eric X has brought his newest slave, Jada Sinn, to our dungeon. Though obviously a little "Wet" behind the ears her sassy attitude and high sex drive makes her every Master's dream slave. The best part about Jada, she Loves anal sex, she actually squirts during anal sex and her lust for pleasure cannot be satiated. An impressive start to a long, painful relationship!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps

Download Jada's Anal Enlightenment!

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness Part Three

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness Part Three

Hannah vs. An Easy Sell

After spending the afternoon tormenting Hannah with strenuous predicaments I gave her the option for the next one. Instead of going easy on herself she couldn't help but ask for her favorite position of all, a back-bending hogtie. Not having to be asked twice I slipped her into a tight armbinder and went to work. Using the suspension ring above her and a few ropes Hannah had exactly what she wanted. Almost everything anyway as I suspect she could have done without the bit gag. As the rigger, I always reserve that right along with the option to make anything tighter. Speaking of which, that arch looks like it has a bit of slack...

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps

File size: 244.3 MB

Download Hannah vs. An Easy Sell

Back