Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Hard core Beauty on Bottom part 1

Meeting Molly Jane can create a challenge for many men...If you can come face to face to her without taking a long look at her huge tits, you're more of a man than I am...or maybe less...none the less, this is a very beautiful young woman with amazingly large breasts for her frame...she may look frilly and fragile, but Molly is somewhat of a tomboy and a bit of a bad ass...she has some personal bondage experience and was very ready for more...she seems a bit shocked at first, when I bind her, but she becomes very comfortable with tough binds...she tends to respond to pain with growls, but always remains a sturdy submissive...and she can cum over and over when tied down and left with a vibrator...although she guards her vulnerability voraciously in her day to day life, we get to see down through it...to a very sexually submissive woman with a passion for suffering and expressing it fully...we would definitely like to spend more time with this beauty on bottom..

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 207.6 MB

Download Hard core Beauty on Bottom part 1

Cruel Gags for Carissa - Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blondes, business attire, Busty, chairtied, cleave gag, electrical tape, garter and stockings, MILF, sponge gag
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The man displays a very large industrial cleaning sponge to Carissa. She seems a little confused, but soon realizes what it is for. Yes, it is completely stuffed in her mouth. He then wraps her mouth with some kind of medical tape. He ties her other leg. He gropes her tits through her silky blouse, and then rubs his hands over her silky white panties. He gets more rope and adds a simple chest harness while Carissa endures the gag by moaning wiggling her legs as much as she is able.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 567.9 MB

Download Cruel Gags for Carissa - Part 2

Purple Jade the Influencer - Part 4

Genres: black girls, cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, face bondage, gags, neckroped, nipple clamps, not barefoot, post/pole/tree tied, Tape Bondage, workout clothes

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. In social media post #3, Purple Jade is going to combine an isometric exercise with a good stretch to demonstrate efficency! Her partner removes her gag and asks her for any additional tips ot fitness tricks that he might have forgetten, but ends up gagging her again instead. A tight cleave gag and lots of tape will keep her negativity from spewing out. He ties her legs apart and then ties her crotchrope up and out to a sturdy post in front of her. It is wise to start slowly and gradually increase range of motion. After her body adjusts her part ner spreads and ties her legs very far apart and tightens the crotchrope. Watch her moan and watch her struggle to stay in position... What great motivation!! Her workout partner adds suction to her nipples to once again take her mind off of the burn in her legs to increase her endurance... That is a tip you will only find here!! This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 666.0 MB

Download Purple Jade the Influencer - Part 4

Rebecca Finally In Charge - Rebecca Black and Ashley Ocean - HD 720p

Finally Rebecca Black is running the bondage show and luckily for Ashley Ocean the pain is worth it. As you can see this is a special update, so no photos have been taken because of lack of time. But don't worry, this amazing video will rock your world.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 733.9 MB

Download Rebecca Finally In Charge - Rebecca Black and Ashley Ocean - HD 720p

Nurse Jessica - escape challenge

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Tiny young nurse Jessica is locked in a RigidFiddle, and a pair of ankle cuffs connects this fiddle to one of her legs. The key is on a chain, hanging from the ceiling, so to get this key, Jessica will need to get up and reach for it. But she can not straighten herself, because her fiddle is attached to her leg. So she will have to stand on her other leg to get a little higher and reach for the key! We were all rooting for her! Can she do it? It is a lot harder than you think!

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11553kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 268.2 MB

Download Nurse Jessica - escape challenge

Punishing the Tease part 1

Amelea is a dancer...she spends many of her nights teasing the horny men of LA on the stages of its many fine clubs...she has an amazing physique and beautiful face, but today there is no teasing...not on Amelea's part anyway...but I must confess to a bit of teasing myself...I start her out with a vibrator on her pussy but for the rest of the day, it's punishments, hard bondage and no pleasure for poor Amelea...I only hope that some of those men whom she teases on a regular basis could see how I treat her...this one is for you fellas

Duration: 7:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2485kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 154.9 MB

Download Punishing the Tease part 1

Members Cam - See A New Experiment

One of you, who is a longtime supporter, got the chance to participate in aa real punishment.
He got the chance to film the whipping and got even the possibility to swing the whip himself.
The result is shown here:
the poor victim had to endure such hard strokes with and singletail till her bare bottom was nearly rare.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:55
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1431kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

Download Members Cam - See A New Experiment

Rain DeGrey Belted Down on Fucking...

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Rain DeGrey is legendary for her love of the rough stuff. The harder you go the wetter she gets. This busty blonde isn't happy until you are dishing it out full blast. Lucky for this sensation slut, full blast is Sexuallybroken's speciality. Let's throw some deepthroat and a fucking machine at that incredibly responsive pussy and see how long it takes for Rain to lose her mind.
Blindfolded and gagged, Rain is belted down to posts that keep her arms and legs spread wide. The wide open access allows us to stuff a fucking machine deep into that shaved pussy. Her huge bound breasts look ready to pop as they jut out and we quickly replace that black ballgag with black cock. running a train on her mouth.
Multitasking an endless deepthroat train on your blindfolded face pussy as a fucking machine rips orgasm after orgasm out of your cunt is no easy feat, particularly when one's pussy is as hair trigger as Rain's is. She quickly dissolves into a babbling lump of drooling flesh in bondage. N.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 843.8 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Belted Down on Fucking...

Rachel vs. An Easy Bait

Rachel and I have had plenty of friendly wagers in the past with both winning some and losing some. So when I proposed a wager that she couldn't escape from the steel stocks she didn't think twice. She knew her hands could slide right out of them but unfortunately for her, so did I. Even through her gag I could see her cocky grin dreaming of the moment I would have to pay up. In her distraction, she doesn't notice the addition of handcuffs until it's too late. With them tight around her wrists, she has no hope of slipping out. Confidence switches to dread as she realizes she'll be spending the next several hours bound in this uncomfortable position. Rachel tries to concede hoping for another fate but she knows the rules and I've never bent them yet.

Duration: 13:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

Download Rachel vs. An Easy Bait

Whitney Explains How an Intruder Hogties Her Tight! - Part 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Blondes, Breast bondage, cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, hogtied, MILF, pantyhose

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The intruder ties a rope into Whitney's hair. She starts getting a little mouthy and asking to many questions. He yanks the rope up and down and explains that she's his puppet on a string and is in no position to make any demands. She yelps as he gives each of her tits a few flicks, before he gets more rope and tightly binds her elbows together. Whitney is then gagged with a very tight cleave gag. It is so tight that Whitney now has many extra chins. The intruder continues adding more rope, making her arm bondage ever so strict. He puts her on the floor where she struggles, mmpphhs, and whimpers. You can really see now, how tight her bondage really is. After a while, the intruder returns and pulls Whitney into a very tight hogtie while she's on her side. He incorporates the rope he tied into her hair earlier, pulling her head back as well. By this time Whitney has lost all her fight... She can barely move. She manages a twitch here and there, bu.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps

File size: 499.2 MB

Download Whitney Explains How an Intruder Hogties Her Tight! - Part 2

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for hot naked brunette

Beautiful girl with naked shaved pussy, with naked tits, with naked ass and with naked sexy body plus big man in white t-shirt. Her tied up with belts - full body on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and hogtie for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2771kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for hot naked brunette

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

Genres: balltied, barefoot, Breast bondage, Brunettes, business attire, Busty, feet and toes bondage, hogtied, nipple clamps

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort.

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 577.0 MB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

Sailor Luna Sailing the Sloppy Seas 1080p

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sailor Luna Sailing the Sloppy Seas 1080p

No Easy Way

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Sexy blonde home made bondage action, hard roped scene!

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

Download No Easy Way

Professional gymnast in cuffs

One of the most beautiful and flexible girls ever, Crystl, is back to show what she can do. In our last shoot with Crystl, she was heavily restrained in a prison outfit. That's nice, but she couldn't really show off. This is Crystl in top shape, just a pair of handcuffs and leg irons, and she will show us what she still can do! Awesome stuff, don't miss this!

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

Download Professional gymnast in cuffs

Sierra's Last Stand part 1

Sierra has always shown us a good amount of rebelliousness...she doesnt call her safe word, she just calls me names and complains...Im OK with that, because no matter how she reacts, I am still in control...But on this day, I felt her breaking...the spirit to resist grows tried and eventually submits to the loss of control...Sierra moves from annoyed and angry to sad and helpless...I really enjoy both states, but it is nice to see Sierra's spirit broken for once.

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps

File size: 183.1 MB

Download Sierra's Last Stand part 1

Bamboo Prison

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Nipple clamps, Breast play, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Clothespin

Nyssa always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile..

Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 779.8 MB

Download Bamboo Prison

Kalina Ryu's - Brutal Fucking

If you have not heard of Kalina Ryu yet, you are missing out. This one is something special. The enthusiasm and undeniable sexual eagerness this one brings to the table is staggering. Everyone can fuck, not everyone can fuck well. Kalina fucks like an Olympic sexual athlete. It was what she was put on this planet to do. She can fuck circles around most people. Including us, to be perfectly honest.We are bringing two cocks to the table, but it will not do us any good. We could bring 5 and it probably would not even phase Kalina. She is sexually bullet proof. The cocks just bounce off her as she ask for more and more with a huge grin plastered around her face. This might be her very first bondage shoot, but she takes to it like a seasoned pro. The handcuffs we put on her are for our own protection. This one needs the restraints.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

Download Kalina Ryu's - Brutal Fucking

Lucy vs. Her Bell Release

Timing is everything. In Lucy's case it's asking when she'll be released. A good question, but maybe better voiced before she's secured bound to the bed. Lucky for her she has the option of requesting release anytime she wants. All she needs to do is ring the bell inches in front of her. Sure she can hardly move a muscle and per pantyhose only slides on the bedding, but won't stop someone determined right? It certainly doesn't in Lucy's case. While she does manage to reach the bell, struggling hard and drooling through her gag, it's not quite the outcome she hoped for.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 222.4 MB

Download Lucy vs. Her Bell Release

BrutalMaster - Lilah Rose Silenced

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

Lilah Rose is back in Hell! As you may know, she is a real slut, she says so herself. She can also be pretty loud so sewing her mouth shut seemed like a good idea to keep her quiet while she was beaten. Who know the bitch would wind up cumming, and ejaculating all over the floor more than once, from having her whore lips sewed together.

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2494kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

Download BrutalMaster - Lilah Rose Silenced

The Dom Versus the Brat part 1

In her first shoot, I put young Renee through a fantasy scenerio where she was my helpless bottom and I enjoyed exercising my sadistic ways upon her...for everyone's enjoyment, especially hers...I learned on that day that Renee really enjoyed BDSM as a bottom...For this shoot, I ask Renee to be my submissive so I can enjoy exercising my sadistic ways upon her...So what's the real difference...The first shoot is considered fantasy role play whereas this shoot would be more akin to a real D/S experience....And she really blooms...Renee takes everything I have to express upon her as if she was mandated to do so...and it makes her pussy wet...I called Renee a brat, in the beginning because she was acting a bit nervous...She could have use that as motivation for either being a brat, or chosing to show me that she was a submissive...she chooses to accept the challenge of submission head on...and never falters...I push her hard...and as endearing as a brat can be, these are the types of fema.

Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 211.5 MB

Download The Dom Versus the Brat part 1

Christina Carter & Maria Marley - Super-Heroine Stalker Fan

Release Year: 2019

Christina Carter's Super Heroine Stalker Fan is a crowd-funded custom. Two fans split the cost of this video. Hit me up on email or Twitter for more information. The story has Christina Carter returning back to her hotel room after a busy day at Fetish Con only to have been followed by Maria Marley an adoring fan. Maria crazed gag fetish puts Christina in a compromising situation, but fear not our superheroine turns the tables.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download Christina Carter & Maria Marley - Super-Heroine Stalker Fan

Interrogation of slave abigail

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master Jame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Cannin

After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Interrogation of slave abigail

Cassie and Kitty - chain gang

Two young tall Dutch blondes have landed themselves in prison! But that's not all: they have been tightly waistchained and handcuffed, and then chained together! The tallest 19-year old chain gang you will ever see! Of course, it is not easy to be chained together, and after a while it can even get frustrating, no matter how close you are as friends. Will they argue or work together in this predicament? Watch the video and find out!

Duration: 3:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download Cassie and Kitty - chain gang

Young, Ripe and Bound part 1

We are very proud of the selecton of beautiful, fresh, faces that we offer at SocietySM, and Jessie is another babe to add to the list...This girl is kinky and ready for action with a body made for pleasure and pain...I keep her bound and she struggles with anxious anticipaton of my plans for her...Everything is new to Jessie, from being bound to nipple clamps and even having someone else hold a vibrator on her pussy...In the end, I mold her into what I want her to be...happy to be helpless to me and my perverted desires to see her struggle, whine and moan.

Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

Download Young, Ripe and Bound part 1

Because I Tease the Boys

Genres: Amateur, Vibrator, Tit-grabbed, Bdsm, Babe, Dungeon, Asian, Vibed, Pussy grabbed, Electro-play

Nyssa loves to tease the boys, in fact it's the only thing she likes more is the feel of tight ropes against her skin, the tingling of electricity on her body, the impact of the cane on her breasts and inner thigh. Master knows just how to manipulate her body, to make her call out for more, until she has not one but so many orgasms, he loses count.

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

Download Because I Tease the Boys

Alina West Bolted into a Wooden Box and Roughly Fucked by BBC

They don't come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.
Alina is marched onto stage all tucked into her carrying case and dropped to her knees before being put to purpose. Her tiny little mouth somehow manages to take every inch of the dick and her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she is overloaded with sensation. This is Sexuallybroken at its finest. The deepthroat is just the warm up and we switch it up a bit.
Drilling the box down to a wooden post, Alina is now reduced to just a piece of furniture. Both ends stick out open and exposed. We use her like a humping post. Full access, wide open, every inch deep in her holes as she is turned into a sex sandwich. The drool and moans pour out as the dicks pour in.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 909.4 MB

Download Alina West Bolted into a Wooden Box and Roughly Fucked by BBC

Gagged And Fucked

This blonde slut can't say a word to this stranger, he has her mouth stuffed full with a black ball gag. When Audrey started to wake up from her all nighter she found her face gagged and her hands tied behind her back. Now she will know the feel of a whip and the crack of a cock as it pounds its way around her phat ass and slick pink pussy. I wonder how she will like being a slave until this hard cock gets tired of her tight pussy.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 435.4 MB

Download Gagged And Fucked

Rogue Learns Her Lesson

Cast: Rogue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Tattoos & Piercings, Damsel In Distress, Barefoot, Gagged Women, Strapping, Panel Gag, Harness Gag, Bra And Panties, Rope Bondage, Predicament, Severe, Barefoot, Gagged Women, Hogtied, Tattooed

Rogue has been a very bad girl and is deserving of a good punishment, so that's exactly what she's going to get, in the form of back breaking bondage and a butt blistering leather strapping! Bound bent over to a wooden trunk, a tight panel harness gag strapped into her mouth and over her face, she waits nervously, her ass on display, clad only in a lovely, skimpy pink thong and back bra.She starts whimpering the instant I enter and explain what's about to happen to her, the tremble evident in her muffled voice. She braces herself as best she can for the leather strap, but she is still unprepared as it continually cracks savagely against her ass. Her cheeks smarting and burning and glowing a nice red, she sobs and screams into the gag, but I have no intention of stopping the strapping until she's learned her lesson. When I am convinced, I untie her and place her stomach down on the trunk. I bind her in cross ankle fashion, and then pull her into a savagely tight hogtie! Bent like.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13623kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Rogue Learns Her Lesson

Insatiable Submission part 1

After 10 years, Sasha Knox is still coming to DungeonCorp to test her limits and push her submisison...and she is still a hot little slut...she tells me that she wants to feel the impact of floggers and whips and nothing could please me more...I knew she was ready to play hard...I revel in the delight of her reddening flesh as I move from cane to paddle to flogger to belt to whips...and then orgasms...Sasha's pussy has always been very sensitive and essentially insatiable...I use the massive G3 vibrator to bring her to the edge of insanity...I stretch her, suspend her and she never loses her passion to please.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

Download Insatiable Submission part 1

Super-Heroine Stalker Fan - Christina Carter and Maria Marley - HD 720p

Christina Carter's Super Heroine Stalker Fan is a crowd-funded custom. Two fans split the cost of this video. Hit me up on email or Twitter for more information. The story has Christina Carter returning back to her hotel room after a busy day at Fetish Con only to have been followed by Maria Marley an adoring fan. Maria crazed gag fetish puts Christina in a compromising situation, but fear not our superheroine turns the tables.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 374.1 MB

Download Super-Heroine Stalker Fan - Christina Carter and Maria Marley - HD 720p

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy young brunette

Young girl with beautiful body and with naked shaved pussy plus sexy mistress in black dress, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her pussy lips. She spanks her anked ass. She fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, spanking and torture for horny model with small breast in the large house.

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5232kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy young brunette

Mad Restrained Insexual Slave EroFM-006

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Slow Motion Video, Dark Fantasies, Stretched Pussy, Bondage Device, Strange Masturbation, No emotional connection, Ass Therapy, Anal Toys, Ass Spreading, Anal Plug, Delusional Thoughts, Asshole Fetish, Asshole Slave, Butt Play, Odd Insertions, Pussy

Warning! Sexually disturbing slow motion videos from SensualPain edited with dubbed over old audio interviews of clinically insane audio facts in delusional psychosis, schizophrenia or criminal insanity created as an artistic collage
EroFM is a succession of artistic videos glorifying Female Masturbation, Pornosexuality and Clinical Delusions for continuous visual stimulation. Disturbing Sexual Slow Motion Video, Dark Fantasies Dubbed over auto with interviews of the clinically insane
Inferno is the abode of Satan and the forces of evil where sinners suffer eternal punishment. Nether region infernal region pit red region mythical place Tartarus imaginary place Hell perdition fictitious place Gehenna hellfire.

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 648.4 MB

Download Mad Restrained Insexual Slave EroFM-006

Jenni C - hogcuffed house keeper

Jenni C! One of the best maids we have ever had! But unfortunately she hates being a maid, especially making the beds, and dusting the rooms. Maybe it's because we keep her in handcuffs all the time. And leg irons too. Oh well, it's Jenni C!! She might be famous, but here she is just a maid and all maids should be in cuffs!

Duration: 3:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 294.7 MB

Download Jenni C - hogcuffed house keeper

Playing Hard with Daisy part 1

With her many years of BDSM experience, this is the first time DungeonCorp has played sadistic host to Daisy Ducati...After playing with the many fragile newbies as of late, it was more than a treat to get my ropes and floggers on Daisy's body...I tie a little tighter and spank much harder and Daisy allows me to engage my sadistic desires more completely...You'll note the increased difficulty and intensity...Happy Holidays to all

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2473kbps

File size: 151.3 MB

Download Playing Hard with Daisy part 1

Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

Genres: Blonde, Bdsm, Bondage, Male dominant, Blindfold, Blowjob, Deep throat, High heels, Clamps, Slapping, Candle wax, Clips, Clothespins

We have a real treat today. Lifestyle couple Dick and Daisy, have come to the Wasteland Dungeon for the day to play, and have allowed us to film it. Their games are intense at times, but the chemistry they share and the intimate knowledge they have of each other, jumps right out at you.

Duration: 10:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Clips, Clamps & Clothespins

Big Breasted Mia Li....

ig breasted Asian Mia Li is toned and muscular, with the body of an athlete. It is no matter. Muscles are no match for chains. Strict metal bondage will cut this beauty down to size and remind her of her place. Which is on her knees. Or bent over. Or riding dick. However we wish, honestly. Her bondage is versatile and allows us to flip her about with ease while keeping her strictly restrained.Bound down in chains between two large wooden posts like a Greek maiden ready to be sacrificed, Mia's biceps bulge impressively. They will not do her any good. We simply walk right up and use her face pussy. In short order Mia unravels into a mess of drool and destroyed makeup. We pulled her up off her knees, bend her over and jam cock deep into her tight pussy.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 836.5 MB

Download Big Breasted Mia Li....

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Summer vs. A Single Rope

When I started to tie Summer up I had big plans of using lots of rope to make her nearly immobile. As it turns out it only takes one carefully knotted rope. With her legs crossed and the soles of her feet cinched mobility drops to almost zero. Even rolling over becomes impossible. A fact that Summer soon realized in her first few minutes of struggling. Seeing the pile of rope waiting for her she knew if she was ever going to get free her chances were much better with only one. As it turns out, one is more than enough.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps

File size: 220.8 MB

Download Summer vs. A Single Rope

Back