Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Roxy Needs Punishment part 1

Roxy Returns to SocietySM and her attitude is in full swing today. She was quite a ham when I Dommed her and it seems she brought even more for Simon...He rides her from the very beginning, which only seems to make her more lackadaisical, which doesnt make much sense, unless you know the masochistic mind...rebellious in nature, Roxy chooses to communicate her need for punishment in a classic bratty fashion...Simon has dealt with it before and responds with little torments...I enjoyed the moment when he refused her lubrication for a dildo...He sticks to his game plan, which was to bring Roxy orgasmic overload, but takes a few detours through her well deserved punishments..

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1272kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 204.1 MB

Download Roxy Needs Punishment part 1

SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Layla Price
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Duration: 25:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Horny model with naked boobs, with naked little ass and with wet pussy plus sexy brunette, with small tits. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the table and on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. She fucks her naked shaved pussy and hot ass with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4775kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny slavegirl part 2

Bitch Strip Boogie

You want humiliation, then don't miss out on the pretty Cameron bark like a ! She even cries like a baby with a crotch rope strangling her pussy! All lovely young bitches, stripped, whipped, gagged and bound that are waiting in bondage just for you! These sexy asses and juicy tits are irresistible, cum find out for yourself.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1229kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 981.7 MB

Download Bitch Strip Boogie

Fiddled maid Antonia Sainz

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Famous internet starlet Antonia Sainz joins our site in a cute little maid uniform! She is tiny! So tiny in fact, she fits in our smallest RigidFiddle! We were delighted to find that out! Antonia wasn't so happy however, we never expected that she would hate the fiddle this much! She really did not appreciate the beauty of having her wrists locked in line with her neck! Not at all!

Duration: 3:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 289.2 MB

Download Fiddled maid Antonia Sainz

BrutalMaster - Wednesday - Crucified Beaten

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

Wednesday has the perfect little body for punishment, torture and, well, anything else you might think of doing with it. She truly finds being naked and beaten incredibly humiliating and degrading but she also knows she deserves it and needs it. She is meat, she is the first to say that. In this incredibly cruel session, the cunt is on the cross, presenting her perfect ass for all sorts of tools of torture. You can see she has taken a lot, but there is always more in Hell! Wednesday, crucified and beaten, just for you.

Duration: 7:22
Video: 720x528, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 110.0 MB

Download BrutalMaster - Wednesday - Crucified Beaten

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for horny hot bitch part 2 Full HD 1080

Horny slavegirl with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. C lothespins on her nipples. He fucks her with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5503kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for horny hot bitch part 2 Full HD 1080

Mistress Irony's Torture

Genres: Amateur, Bondage, Discipline, Ball gagged, Blindfold, Whipped, Slapping, Breast play, Restraints, Rope bondage

As this scene unfolds, Ava is bound and gaff taped to a chair, blindfolded, with massive clamps on her labia. Mistress Irony enters with an evil smile on her face, wielding a riding crop and begins the session. Mistress Irony proceeds to tease her with the riding crop, hair pulling, and verbal badgering. Once warmed up a bit, the blindfold is removed so that Ava can witness the pussy play that ensues, bringing her to a massive orgasm. Then, the labia clamps are removed to make room for a huge vibrator that is taped to Ava's clit and turned on "high". To add to the sensory fun, Mistress Irony occasionally squirts Ava in the face with ice-cold water, hair pulling, and large nipple clamps. Tired of hearing Ava's complaints, Mistress Irony inserts a ball-gag into Ava's now-drooling mouth, and brings her to another squirting orgasm! 16 Minute Run Time

Duration: 16:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps

Download Mistress Irony's Torture

Polly Post Tied - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: blindfolded, garter and stockings, head encasement, hooded, leather, post/pole/tree tied, posture collar

Today polly is Dr. Cupcakes bondage captive. He has a lot planned for her today. He leads her in by her ear. He then grabs her by her tit and makes her sit. He chains her handcuffs and leg iron around a rung in the chair and then to a ring bolted to the floor. He grabs her by her hair and then gropes his girdle bound captive. He then buckles a posture collar around her neck. He hoods her with a spandex hood and then shoves a ballgag in her mouth. It takes some work to actually get the ballgag to fit, but Dr. Cupcakes is a patient man and he finally forces it in. He leaves her seated for just a short while, before returning. He releases her from the chair and stands her up against the post. He ties a length of rope around her chest and the post so she can't go anywhere. He slides the ropes up and then slides a concrete block under her feet so she's a good 6 inches or so off the ground. He adds more rope securing her to the post. Her handcuffs are removed and a single sleeve is slipped.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Polly Post Tied - Part 1

Lucy vs Her Desperation Bet

It only took a week into her two week sentence before Lucy was at my door. Despite her practically begging me to keep the keys from her I let her in. No amount of pleading would have me giving up those keys early. If anything I wanted to extend her time. I could tell she was getting frustrated so I offered a challenge. If she could escape a pair of handcuffs, with the key, I'd open the belt. In her desperation Lucy readily accepts without asking details. So when I put her in hinged handcuffs and elbow cuffs she knows she's in trouble. We both know she's not getting free without help but only one of us has accepted this fact. There's no way to know for sure chances are good she'll be spending a least a month in her belt. Maybe I'll charge her an extra week to let her out of the cuffs?

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 282.7 MB

Download Lucy vs Her Desperation Bet

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

TG2 Club Hi Part 16

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 25:39
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 749kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 206.5 MB

Download TG2 Club Hi Part 16

150 Cane Strokes For Nessie (Part 3)

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Graias

Nessie, whose skin is porcelain-white even in the summer, got attacked, beaten up and mugged. Nessie would like Max to make up for the money she lost but he is not moved by the crime. He exposes Nessie to a test he thinks she would never take on. But Nessie doesn't hesitate with the offer, not even for a second. At the end of the story we witness something rarely seen. Real caning without interruption at full strength that Max administers on an already caned bottom.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 960.8 MB

Download 150 Cane Strokes For Nessie (Part 3)

A Shy Girl's Punishment

Winnie is a very shy and quiet girl, and she's very nervous about her first BDSM session with Dru. Her absolutely adorable body is like candy to us and soon we'll be covering her ass and thighs in cane welts. She won't be so quiet after that...

Duration: 5:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1698kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download A Shy Girl's Punishment

Hard prison life

Jennifer is cuffed in an official prison waist chain, with her hands to the sides of her waist connected by very short chains. This is a standard procedure for booking and processing, but someone forgot to take the cuffs off her when she was locked into her holding cell. She is leg ironed too! Jennifer knows prisoners should not be restrained inside their cells, but what can she do? There is no one here to talk to!

Duration: 3:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps

File size: 315.6 MB

Download Hard prison life

Chloe & Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Chloe, Natalya, Lizzy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Spanking F/F, OTK, High Heels

Lizzy made a huge mistake. She asked Chloe is she could go to a party with her. Gross. Chloe would never be seen in public with Lizzy. It's extremely insulting she would even ask. Chloe drags Lizzy into the living room by the ear, so she can voice her grievance to their housemate, Natalya. Natalya has a beef with Lizzy, too. Lizzy is supposed to organize all her lip glosses in a very particular way, but Lizzy left one of Natalya's lip gloss slightly open. It could have dried out! Lizzy needs to be taught a lesson. Natalya takes Lizzy over her knee. She and Chloe spank Lizzy. Lizzy squeals in pain. It's very humiliating to be spanked by her housemates. Lizzy's pale little booty gets red. Chloe threatens the belt next time, and reminds Lizzy that she's lucky to be spared that for now.

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10188kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 606.2 MB

Download Chloe & Natalya

No place like home HD

Four poster beds can be used for many things and you don't even have to be that creative. They just lend themselves to all kinds of delicious play. This fact does not escape Gee as he ties Madeline's arms and legs to the bed and has his way with her.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11705kbps

File size: 959.2 MB

Download No place like home HD

Mistress Irony's Delight

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Blindfold, Femdom, Ass play, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Lesbian bondage, Cropping

Mistress Irony is so mean, how she loves teasing her beautiful slave Ava. Her cries of pain send shivers down her spine and make her so wet.. How she loves the way her body flinches as she tries to move away from her Mistress' touch in dreaded anticipation... In fact topping Ava like this always makes Mistress so hot she commands Ava to make her cum again and again. Mistress Irony then pushes a large dildo deep inside Ava and demands that she fucks it as Mistress holds it in place. When she realizes how much she's enjoying it she decides to make her cum "a la Irony style." Attaching the zipper down Ava's side she escalates her to a screaming orgasm.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11708kbps

Download Mistress Irony's Delight

JeC's self Bondage - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, black girls, hogtied, leggings

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I come home to find JeC tied up and gagged. I run my hands up and down her bound body for a while. I decide to add more rope. I add more rope to her legs and then to her upper body. It's not the prettiest rope work, but it's effective. I stop and pull her tits out of her bra and shirt and then spend a little time groping them. I leave her alone for a while on the bed and let her enjoy her bondage. I come back after a while, and I lay her back on her stomach and hogtie her. I sit beside her and run my hands up and down her body, squeezing her ass and tits. I remover her gag and once again let her enjoy the bondage. I return and un-hogtie her. I pick her up over my shoulder and walk out.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download JeC's self Bondage - Part 2

Summer vs. Her Crotchrope Tether

Red rope encircles Summers body and highlighted by her sheer black pantyhose and leotard. A red bit gag would normally be the final touch but I have a special treat for her today. Since there is no plan to release her anytime soon it's only fair to keep her entertained. The rope is cinched tight to the bed leaving a center knot. Perfect for anchoring a crotchrope. With just enough slack to tease her, Summer tries her best to escape but is only rewarded with sharp yanks of her crotchrope. I'm certain it will be plenty to keep her entertained for a few hours.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps

File size: 293.8 MB

Download Summer vs. Her Crotchrope Tether

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl Full HD

Horny girl with small naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs, pussy, ass and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy model with naked boobs in the large room.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very beautiful slavegirl Full HD

Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo Part 2

Amo moans as I slowly arch her into an extreme legs spread hogtie. I ask her if she is comfy and to know ones surprise she mmmpphs uhnuh. I clover clamp her nipples in hope that that will make her forget about the hogtie. Then to help her out even more, I pull them tight, and tie them off to the post in front of her. She still has to much movement for my liking, and since she does not have long enough hair to tie back, I nose hook her and attach it to an upline to keep her looking straight ahead. At this point her grunts, moans, and yelps really start to intensify. I let her struggle, twitch, and moan for a while. I add another rope which tightens things up a little, but I mainly add it for aestetic reasons. I bring out my thin wooden paddle and enjoy her reactions as I slap her ass and inner thighs for a while. I finally step aside and watch her deal with her bondage for the remainder of our time together. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end as well.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download Legs Spread Hogtie for Amo Part 2

Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch part 3

Sexy model with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her body. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination,strappado, spanking and torture for horny slut with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5598kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, strappado, spanking and torture for naked bitch part 3

Shorts Tease

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Milf hard black ball gags and extremal har rope bondage action.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8945kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 672.3 MB

Download Shorts Tease

WPC Jenni C - instructions

So police woman Jenni C will show you how to use speedcuffs. It's not hard, she says. Just lock them on like this. in front of you. and use the key to free yourself. You can even do it behind your back, she explains as she locks her red speedcuffs on her own wrists again. And yes, we are lucky again, because she put the keyholes on the wrong side! What are you going to do now Jenni? Maybe you have to practice a bit more before giving instructions?

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11624kbps

File size: 327.5 MB

Download WPC Jenni C - instructions

Brooklyn's Bondage Debut part 1

Another incredibly sexy model to add to our top shelf roster...Brooklyn is all too excited to give bondage and domination a sincere try...and with her lusicous body, I was excited too...her tits and ass are spectacular specimen and her pretty face shows every emotion...As soon as she was bound and gagged, she was a darling for the ropes...every movement smoothe and feminine as she rolled around waiitng for me...She can take a nice flogging, she cums often, and her breasts were perfect for my newest toy...Brooklen is definitely a keeper.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3273kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 194.6 MB

Download Brooklyn's Bondage Debut part 1

One good turn, deserves another

Sicilia's Master knows her body so well, he know all her trigger points and just what to do to send her screaming over the edge with pleasure. Her orgasms are so intense, that her body shakes with desire and need. How she loves to please him and pleasure him.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download One good turn, deserves another

The Clamps - Part 3 - Kyra and Dr. Lomp - HD 720p

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download The Clamps - Part 3 - Kyra and Dr. Lomp - HD 720p

Amy's Undeniable Fate part 2

This week Amy's got Ogre to deal with, and she looks around the room cautiously as she awaits her inevitable and undeniable fate. Bound by wrist and ankle, she scoots along the floor and is startled when Ogre throws open the door to get to the task at hand...Amy's body is a nice one, lean, tight and petite and she'a about to have it gone over methodically inch by inch, as Ogre tears down her panties and begins the plundering. Run through her paces in series of masterful , Amy seems to be eager to oblige, unwavering in the fact that her day in her Master's hands shall be a long one. What unfolds before your eyes is a vision of pain and pleasure that pushes the boundaries of the mind and body. And as much as Ogre demands, Amy gives.And if there is anything that she might be holding back...she will eventually surrender.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 250.0 MB

Download Amy's Undeniable Fate part 2

Piper vs. Her Butterfingers

Knowing her friend's affinity for bondage Piper knew she'd find something good if she snooped around. Sure enough, a stash of toys is sitting on the bed begging to be played with. Knowing she had a few hours to a little handcuff hogtie adventure seemed fun. After strapping her ballgag in tight Piper made short work of cuffing her legs and arms behind her. With the key in hand, she enjoys struggling in her restraints but ready to get out after a few minutes. With the key in her hand, the bondage wasn't nearly as fun and set to release herself. Sweat or the awkward angles needed to use the key caused the key to fall. Piper's boredom with her bondage instantly washes away when she can't find the key that has slid under her. She tries her best to keep calm but knows it could be hours if she can't find the key.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Piper vs. Her Butterfingers

Abby Marie - Humiliated and Tortured

Cast: Abby Marie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Abby Marie is a pig, really, seriously, a real pig. You can pretty much see that by the photos but honestly, this bitch will pretty much do anything and you are going to love watching her progress, or more accurately degradation, into the depths of depravity where she belongs.
The whore's first day i n hell! and within minutes she is suffering, humiliated (if that is ever possible with this piece of meat) written on and punished. She readily admits she needs abuse and torture, and let everyone know that is why she is here in hell!
We love bringing new cunt-pigs to you, and this one should really be on the front page of pig magazine every issue, if there were such a magazine.
Abby Marie, cute name for a piece of whore-meat cunt.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9685kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Abby Marie - Humiliated and Tortured

Gianna Love's Test Part 1

Gianna wants to be a FutileStruggles model so I invite her over. I am a little worried because I have not seen any evidence of her being in any strict bondage, but she assures me she can do it. The clip starts with Gianna standing with her wrists crossed and bound behind her back. A neckrope keeps her from wandering away. She does a good job struggling before I arrive. I manhandle her, pull her hair, smack her ass, lift her by her tits, and turn her around using her tits as a handle. Her blouse is ripped open and I continue groping and squeezing her exposed tits. Gianna winces and yelps as I apply some serious clamps to her nipples. I now finally get to binding her. I make her spread her legs as I get started with a tight crotchrope. When she tries to close her legs her inner thighs are slapped hard. I grab her by her hair and pull up on her crotchrope with my other hand before hanging very heavy nuts from her clamps. Tears and makeup start running down her face as she endures the nip.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 580.0 MB

Download Gianna Love's Test Part 1

Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms - Mo Rina - HD 720p

Mo Rina chair bound and gagged. She cums from grinding her pussy in the seat watching me stroke myself. She cums more times when I play with her nipples. She reaches her orgasms limits from the bullet vibrator slid under her soaked panties. A wonderfully sexy play session with a very sensual and horny milf...

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Milf Mo Chair Bound Orgasms - Mo Rina - HD 720p

Leila Smith - hogcuffed nurse

Poor redhead nurse Leila just wanted to start her shift today. Without all the cuffing and struggling. But no, she is cuffed again! She is IN one of her hospital beds and the sides of the bed are too high for her to get out, because she is hogcuffed and helpless. What kind of hospital is this! Can't they leave the nurses alone for ONE day!?

Duration: 3:31
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps

File size: 306.4 MB

Download Leila Smith - hogcuffed nurse

Stretched, Bent and Split part 1

In her first go around, Kaite was just ready to give BDSM a try...this time she was ready to be challenged...I took advantage of Katie's natural flexability, stretching bending and splitting her fragile little frame to it's limits...The scenes are short but intense as I punish and pleasure our helpless slut thoroughly..

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps

File size: 221.0 MB

Download Stretched, Bent and Split part 1

Spoilt Brat! - What An Arrogant Young Lady

Bad in school, whole day shopping and spending her parents money.
It was time to trash this girl as hard as possible.
She earned every single stroke with the extreme painful bullwhip -
Witness this special education where the naked girl still tries to fight back!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:56
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1455kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download Spoilt Brat! - What An Arrogant Young Lady

Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Kyra - The Clamps - Part 3

Amanda Foxx Visits Uncle Erics Restaurant - Part 2

Genres: ballgag, Blondes, Busty, gags, garter and stockings, MILF, nose hooks

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Uncle Eric wants to get more humiliating pictures of the snooty critic, so he nose hooks her and then straps the ballgag back in. He ropes her neck and ties it down to the front table legs. Now Uncle Eric smacks her ass nice and hard for her unfair bad review and for her overall rudeness. He gets out his camera again and gets some rather great images that will look perfect framed and hung on the wall. He finally unties her, except her wrists, and proceeds to roughly grope and manhandle Amanda. He gives her 2 choices and she decides to do as Uncle Eric tells her. The doors are locked and the chef, Philipe, is in the kitchen and ready to help Eric if need be. He is no fan of Amanda's after the way she disrespected his meal, which took much planning to execute and prepare. Her wrists are untied and she is ordered to strip nude. She looks surprised when Uncle Eric starts clothing her with pantyhose. Amanda whimpers as a pair are pulled tightly betwe.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.3 MB

Download Amanda Foxx Visits Uncle Erics Restaurant - Part 2

Jane vs. Her Wild Ride

I got as far as vibrator when Jane was ready for whatever predicament was in store for her. Without keeping her in suspense she was quickly mounted on a padded with wooden stocks locked around her head and wrists to keep her from falling off. A gag and hood to complete the experience and, click, time to watch her squirm. In moment the hood was being sucked to her face as she gasped from pleasure. Unable to move away this freight train only has one destination and she's in for a wild ride.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps

File size: 276.0 MB

Download Jane vs. Her Wild Ride

Back