Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Mermaid Caught

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tie
Video language: English

Mermaid Caught and Suspended - Odette Delacroix. watch!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8183kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 240.7 MB

Download Mermaid Caught

Secretary in triple LIPS handcuffs

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Oh no! Poor Coxy has been cuffed in three pairs of LIPS handcuffs! These Dutch police cuffs are seriously solid. Why three pairs? Because three pairs is enough to hogcuff her, and that is exactly what we did! Coxy was not happy at all about this predicament! Three pairs of LIPS on this gorgeous girl, don't miss this!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 272.9 MB

Download Secretary in triple LIPS handcuffs

Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD

Beautiful girl in white dress, with small tits, with very sexy body, with wet pussy and with hot ass. Herstripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked boobs and her naked ass. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for horny slavegirl with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4404kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and spanking for very beautiful girl Full HD

April in Peril

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Blowjob, Pussy play, Breast play, Flogging, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Cropping

Master Shadrack has April right where he wants her: suspended from above with all of her pretty parts vulnerable for his attention. After a sequence of hard cropping and flogging, he moves into position for a world-class blowjob. It turns out that April has mastered the art of the blowjob quite nicely and goes down on his cock, deep throat style, until he explosively cums on her face!

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 811.2 MB

Download April in Peril

Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: crotchrope, Crying, hogtied, nipple clamps, sponge gag

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Before I hogtie Gianna, I stuff her mouth with a large sponge and then seal it in with clear tape. I then lift her onto a table face down. I start hogtying her but I have to stop and remove her gag. Gags seem to be her weakness, but to her credit, her nose is pretty stuffed up due to her sobbing. I then continue and she is soon hogtied. Gianna is really struggling to endure her bondage. I make it worse when I tie her head back utilizing the rope I tied in her hair earlier. In addition I tie a rope to the rope connecting her ankles to her upper body and I pull it up and tie it off overhead. Gianna is forced to arch and her tits are now off the table and on display. I clamp them with clovers and tie them off to a ring at the front of the table. I leave her for a short while before I gag her again with a ballgag. It doesn't take long and she is unable to breathe again so I have to remove this gag as well. I leave her alone and enjoy watching her ex.

Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 496.5 MB

Download Gianna Loves Test - Part 3

Dresden Ultra Girl Captured

Ultra Girl sneaks into the villains lair, but unknowingly trips an alarm.. A henchman gets the drop on her and takes her down. He carefully removes her power belt. He plays with her limp body and then carries her to his dungeon where he belts her up tight in leather straps. She comes to and finds she can't move! She is strapped head to toe just out of reach of her power belt. He comes back in to tease, gag, hogtie, and blindfold her. She moans and struggles helplessly, trying to reach her power belt and escape. What will happen to her?!

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5916kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 711.1 MB

Download Dresden Ultra Girl Captured

Maid For Revenge Scene 5

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!

Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

Download Maid For Revenge Scene 5

Objectifying Alli part 1

Alli Rae made her stunning debut on PerfectSlave earlier this year...We were all floored by her intense beauty and willingness to suffer through tough bondage...I am very happy to say that we got her back for more and she does not disappoint...Alli's physical perfection is not shy...the natural blonde hair, the amazing body, ripe tits, shapely ass and her wonderous pink pussy...But it is her will to endure, suffer and submit that we truly appreciate....In scene after scene, she proves her love for submission as I keep pushing her boundaries...In the end, her pussy steals the show...she experiences rolling orgasms...one after the other...her body betrays her and the pleasure backfires, and I leave Alli stretched, spread and pleading for help...a glorious example of a beautiful and strong-willed woman allowing herself to be guided into her own masochistic desires for our viewing pleasure...Enjoy! Have a great weekend

Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 213.6 MB

Download Objectifying Alli part 1

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Clear Straps - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, clear straps, crotchrope, harness gag, posture collar

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Straps buckles a clear posture collar around Rachel's neck and then fondles her tits, as Dr. Cupcakes starts strapping her arms up behind her back. Rachel whimpers, moans, and her flesh bulges between the straps as they are cinched. The 2 Doctors step away and order Rachel to turn for them so they can admire their work. Rachel manages to slowly comply. They are not done with her yet. Dr. Straps taunts and plays with the captive as Dr. Cupcakes lifts her to her tippy toes by means of a pulley. They smack her ass and play with her nipples and tits as they repeatedly pull her up onto her tippy toes over and over again. She is finally left on her tippy toes as the 2 good Doctors decide to go out and grab a bite to eat. Rachel is left to endure her strict clear strap bondage as she sways trying to maintain her balance.

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 588.5 MB

Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Clear Straps - Part 2

Holly Heart

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Holly Heart

East German customs official elbow cuffed

Jennifer is a super tough East German customs official! Zollbeambtin, as she says. Well, we say she looks very hot in this DDR style uniform, and she is a very tall girl with slender arms. Those arms just ask to be elbow cuffed! Jennifer has never been elbow cuffed before, but amazingly, we could easily lock her elbows into a pair of standard handcuffs! She is flexible! But how long can she stand to be cuffed like this? It is pretty brutal!

Duration: 3:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download East German customs official elbow cuffed

Adjusting Her Attitude part 1

Sierra has had quite a run here at SocietySM...In her third appearance, her attitude is actually beginning to change...She has the abililty to be quite rebellious and flat out bratty, but the ropes have a calming effect and the punishments do work, and in this session, Sierra is a bit more tame...I wouldn't go so far as to call her submissive, but she is better about restraining her emotional outbursts, probably because she knows what will follow...she still gets very pissy when punished and I give her plenty to be pissy about, but I also give her pussy plenty of attention.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2475kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 171.9 MB

Download Adjusting Her Attitude part 1

Cold - The Waitress Only Learns

It's difficult to find good staff. Lucy is one of those bad experiences. On a hot summer day the stupid girl serve a warm instead of ice cold.
Reason enough to teach her the hard way. Now she has to bring some CP intruments and the long flexible riding crop is chosen.
Watch the deep impacts on this arousing hot naked ass. See the welts rising clearly under the bright southern sun.
Lucy is winding under the hard strokes but no mercy is given

Duration: 10:02
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 114.8 MB

Download Cold - The Waitress Only Learns

Pepper's Strappado - Part 3

Genres: Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, crotchrope, electrical tape, gags, leggings, MILF, nose hooks

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... With Pepper in a strappado, I tie a rope to her tits and then pull and tie it off below her knees. The rope I tied in her hair earlier is tied back as well. I clover clamp her nipples as well, but by now her right nipple is . Not being a fan of nipples, I abandon the nipple clamps. I turn her around and smack her ass, then I smack her bound tits for a while as Pepper lets out muffled yelps from behind her effective gag. I step away and order Pepper to turn in a circle for our enjoyment. This way we can see every part of Pepper and her bondage. Since I have decide against the nipple clamps, I compromise and nose hook Pepper instead. I leave her once again to endure her stringent bondage. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the end of the vid.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 517.5 MB

Download Pepper's Strappado - Part 3

Brutal Drooling Deepthroat

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Some days you get the experienced bondage professionals, some days you get the newbies. Both are fun in their own way. Today is a newbie day. Bianca Breeze has never tried bondage before, and she is curious about what exactly it entails. Let's show her what it means to be truly helpless.We lead out our fucktoy by a chained neck shackle and inspect the goods for a bit just to see what we are working with before we get down to business. A little pass back and forth gets her disoriented and then we drop her to her knees to put her to work. The cock goes in and the drool comes out, spilling down her dress.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

Download Brutal Drooling Deepthroat

Lucy vs. Tease & Denial

When Lucy saw the magicwand nearby she didn't protest the chains and gag being put on her. In fact, she welcomed them; tools to bring her to bigger and better orgasms. She even puts up a bit of a struggle trying to free of them but it was no use even with the keys. When the wand was eventually hung above her and turned on Lucy instantly knew the score. While a high-speed vibrator is nice without any pressure it only serves to tease. Bound tight by her chains she doesn't have a prayer of getting off without help. Just to be sure she stays on the edge I press it firmly against her pussy. Like stoking a flame her struggles become more frantic hoping to be pushed over the edge. With a final press of the wand Lucy gets closer than ever to the prize. Will it be enough?

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 249.4 MB

Download Lucy vs. Tease & Denial

Cherie Enslaved part 1

Cherie has been a delicious morsel in the adult industry for a few years now...We met her very early on in her career and have been shooting her ever since...because she is about as real as it gets...A beautifully voluptuous woman that leaves a slug trail of hotness in her path...and her masochistic desires are deep and sincere...I absolutely revel in my time with her and her body...I keep her as my toy...bound and naked, spread and helpless...she endures my harsh style with total sexiness...and she cums ferociously when I overlead her pussy with pleasure...Every man should have a woman like Cherie available for his use, at least from time to time...She loves to be fully enslaved..

Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps

File size: 212.7 MB

Download Cherie Enslaved part 1

Kylie Rogue

She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kylie Rogue

Trying out some new bondage techniques on JJ Plush

Genres: Brunettes, Busty, cleave gag, crotchrope, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied, sweaters

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave JJ to dangle for a while I go get more rope. When I return, I rope her left knee and the hoist her leg up high and tie it off to the top of the post. What I wanted to do isn't going to work, so I'll save that for later as I know what I did wrong. I don't want to untie JJ just yet though, so I give her a crotch rope and then tie it off out and up high. She doesn't like this one bit. I once again leave JJ to endure the bondage while I get something to gag her with. I normally stuff her mouth, but I decide to see how vet wrap will work as a cleave gag. It works ok, but I much prefer JJ's mouth stuffed first. I leave her to struggle yet once again. When I return I grope and slap her tits. Finally I decide its time for a nap. I turn out the lights and leave JJ in the basement for the night.

Duration: 28:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

Download Trying out some new bondage techniques on JJ Plush

Barnyard Bondage for Riley - Her Ordeal Continues - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, Breast bondage, breast torture, Brunettes, Busty, Crying, panty gags, tongue tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley's captor ties a thin piece of twine to her tongue very tightly. He then runs it through her nipple rings and ties off the ends. Riley is forced to keep her head bowed and it keeps her quiet. Her arms are released from overhead. Riley is ordered to get on her knees and put her arms behind her back. She complies... what else can she do. Her legs are very tightly bound and her tongue is tied to her nipple rings for crying out load. Her wrists are then crossed and bound behind her back. A wooden bar is hung just above Riley. It has 2 metal hooks on it's end. Riley's tits are tied there very tightly so that her knees have very little weight on them. Her tongue is then pulled up and tied to the center of the bar. It's not really a gag, but it works pretty good at keeping her quiet. Her left tit is retied a little tighter and then Riley is ordered to turn herself. The man leaves Riley on her knees and almost hanging by her tits and tongue. The ba.

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 537.9 MB

Download Barnyard Bondage for Riley - Her Ordeal Continues - Part 2

Tattooed alt slut Kleio Valentien tied up and passed around

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

ing of it, it is Kleio. She is a natural at what she does, and she does is with an animalistic passion and dedication that makes her a perfect fit for Sexuallybroken.
We lead in our tightly tied cutie in by a neck rope, her bound arms rendering her at our mercy. Time for a fun little game we call pass around. Shoving her down to her knees, we pass Kleio around like a party favor from dick to dick. She knows her true purpose and opens her mouth hole wide.
The dick is used as breath play, and Kleio gets more and more unraveled as we push her limited. Her face goes slack, her eyes cloudy, now it is just about survival. This is only the warmup my dear, time for the main course.
Pulling her up to her feet and throwing her over the fucktable, we now take Kleio from both ends. The bondage keeps her tightly in place, and all she can do is receive what we dish out. Kleio is rag doll fucked limp and breathless, and we leave her draped and twitching over the fuck table. She can not even lift .

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Tattooed alt slut Kleio Valentien tied up and passed around

Kaecie vs. The Booby Trap

I should probably feel bad. I knew full well that Kaecie wouldn't be able to resist playing with my toys when I gave her keys to my place. The cage was programmed to activate 3 minutes after the pressure switch on the floor was hit. I expected to give her a good shock for her curiosity. What I didn't expect was her to lock herself in as well. With electricity buzzing in the copper rails and wooden spikes under her seconds feel like minutes as Kaecie desperately struggles to find comfort. Out of desperation, she kicks the door a few times but the 1200lb magnet doesn't even flinch. The good news for Kaecie is the cage will automatically deactivate in an hour. If she can hold herself up off the floor that long is a whole different story.

Duration: 13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 217.4 MB

Download Kaecie vs. The Booby Trap

Vanessa finds a pair of cuffs

A super boring day at school for Vanessa, there is not much to do and all the work is finished. But what's this?? Vanessa spots a pair of handcuffs on a desk! Curiously, she tries them on, making sure that her small wrists can still slip out. But her excitement gets the better of her, and she accidentally tightens them too much! Now she is frantically searching for a key, but there does not seem to be one! A disaster!

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11333kbps

File size: 462.5 MB

Download Vanessa finds a pair of cuffs

She Refuses to Submit part 3

Jade may never be a submissive woman, and who gives a shit? She enjoys being a sexual object, she enjoys being controlled, and she certainly enjoys being bound...just dont ask her to go along with the plan....Jade enjoys the conflict and friction between her and her dominant...She likes being rebellious, she enjoys being a brat...some dominants may find this troublesome, but I find it very erotic, as I also enjoy the natrual conflicts between a top and bottom....As for Jade's body? It is a feast of perfect flesh...I spend extra time just groping her as her skin and shape are very pleasing...In the end, after all the punishments and bondage, after all the orgasms and pussy juice, she seems even less submissive than when we started...Enjoy and have a great kinky weekend

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2511kbps

File size: 177.0 MB

Download She Refuses to Submit part 3

Took Alexandra Belle and Nobody Missed Her! - Full HD 1080p

Alexandra Belle lived next door. I saw that hot body of hers each and every day! This particular day...I just snapped! I took her! I bound and cuffed her to a bed, and used my hands to grope all over her, and then...I made her have an orgasm with that huge sex toy!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 261kbps

File size: 618.5 MB

Download Took Alexandra Belle and Nobody Missed Her! - Full HD 1080p

Gianna Loves Test - Pt 2

Genres: cleave gag, crotchrope, Crying

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Gianna has a small mouth, so I'm not sure how she will deal with gags, but we're going to find out. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage, but not to tightly. I then use some thin twine and fashion a breast harness. By the time I'm done, Gianna is really struggling with the gag. I don't take it out though... instead I add a few wraps of black tape to make it tighter. I grope her bound tits for just a short while before I remove her gag. I then continue roping her up. You can tell by her reactions that she has never been bound this thoroughly or tightly before. She's constantly grimacing and moaning as more ropes are added and cinched. By the time part 2 ends, Gianna is ready to be hogtied, although I don't think she's looking forward to it.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2896kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Gianna Loves Test - Pt 2

Odette Delacroix - Facefucked By Hard Cock!

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Odette Delacroix is one tiny little toy. She does not even clear 5 feet tall and quite honesty does not look old enough to be here today. We checked her ID and she is indeed old enough to try her hand at Sexuallybroken. Lucky us. We are all winners here.
This tiny blonde pixie is laid down on her back and her thin legs are spread wide and shackled into place with strict metal restraints. A fucking machine is inserted into that small smooth pussy. It looks to little and tight to take anything, but the fucking machine slides in like a magic trick. This innocent looking starlet has a superpower.she was born with zero gag reflex. The real magic trick is how she makes the dick disappear.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download Odette Delacroix - Facefucked By Hard Cock!

Raven vs. A Pink Bind

As with many things in life, the devil is in the details. Raven had tried the armbinder on previously but without the two small belts. It had taken her a bit of effort but as a self-titled escapist, she was confident she could escape and did. So on the main stage, a ballgag in her mouth, hood on her head, and posture collar pulled tight she was ready to escape again. Raven didn't even notice anything was different until all the restraints were in place. The wrist belt, in particular, turned out to be quite vexing. With it pulled tight it didn't matter how flexible she was, there was simply no way to pull her hands-free. With her hands and fingers tucked away Raven knew she was beaten.

Duration: 13:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 229.5 MB

Download Raven vs. A Pink Bind

Slut Adjustments part 1

Although a slut with spunk and inner desire often has the natural means to enjoy sex, they may equally lack the submission to please the most demanding of sexual partners...Amara's boyfriend hasn't been incredibly impressed with her urge to serve him sexually, although she is very sexual and motivated to please her own needs, she often does not service him as he would like. Feenix has an afternoon with Amara, to make an impression upon her of what her sluttiness should look like...She is made to strip and shackled in steel cuffs, she is directed with explicit instructions...Feenix lays down the law and spends the rest of the day reinforcing it with helplessness, pleasure and pain...Amara truly only needed a small move to find her proper direction, and perhaps it is Amara's boyfriend who does not know how to dominate her...But he can use this video as a reference to figure her out...we are always glad to help

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1276kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Slut Adjustments part 1

Erynn - She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong Part 1

After looking at previews of my work Erynn decided she wanted to give it a try. The clip starts with me leading her in by her hair. She is in distress from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places. Erynngrimaces in pain with every little pinch. I should mention that she has never worn heels before, let alone heels as high as the ones SHE picked out. She thought they looked "cool", but she was soon regretting her decision. After her thighs are tightly bound, I turn her around and grab and smack her ass a few more times. I finally remove the neck rope and sit her in a chair. By this point she can barely.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

Download Erynn - She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong Part 1

Purple Jade the Influencer - Part 3

Genres: black girls, breast torture, crotchrope, electrical tape, ethnic, face bondage, gags, harness gag, neckroped, nipple clamps, not barefoot, pantyhose, post/pole/tree tied, Tape Bondage, workout clothes

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. The Roman Chair is a great exercise for the booty and legs, and Purple Jade is going to demonstrate for us! Her workout partner has her seated in a chair where he removes her gag and asks her if she has any tips. She seems to have a negative attitude, which has no place in the world of fitness. He gags her with a football and tapes it in... that should keep that negativity from manifesting. A rope is tied from her collar to an overhead point on the sturdy post behind her. Her crotchrope is pulled tight and tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. Her elbows are also tied together, giving her a good stretch, which is also very important! Once the chair is removed PJ will have to use her legs and glutes to keep the collar from tightening... She looks like she is sitting in an invisible chair. It looks easy enough at first, but soon PJ starts to struggle. To help take her mind off the burn, I clamp her nipples, and then I grope and slap her tits with .

Duration: 29:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 666.4 MB

Download Purple Jade the Influencer - Part 3

Hot Fuck Movies Thai Torture Chamber

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Third World Media
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Big Boobs, Facial Cumshot, Fetish, Fishnet, Lingerie, Threesome

Thailand is a pretty tough place. Street fights, shootings, prostitution, Muay Thai; you name it and it has happened in T-land. Today we unearth some Thai sexual tease, taking place under ground in the dark tunnels beneath Bangkok. It is Mintra's House of Bondage, where hot Thai chicks with whips, chains, latex boots and garters have sex with a strange variety of gothic prisoners living under Mintra's rule.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 4 files.

Download Hot Fuck Movies Thai Torture Chamber

With Extreme Intent part 1

We first worked with Alexa a couple years back...she was a cute, limber, little nymp then and she hasnt changed much at all, besides her hair...I knew I could have some extreme bondage fun with Alexa and that's what I set out to do...Her elbows tied together very easily, but not so much when I anchor her feet to them for a hogtie...Splits make the second scene the masterpiece that it is, along with some frustrating times for Alexa ending in her punishment...A reverse prayer makes the bent over scene a bit more uncomfortable than normal as I beat her ass and use electricity to make it bounce...then, laid back, legs spread wide and thoroughly roped down, Alexa is left with the vibrator directly on her clitoris...she can hardly move her hips to escape the sensations as she cums multiple times.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps

File size: 173.9 MB

Download With Extreme Intent part 1

Katie Thornton in prison

If I was a girl in prison, I would love to have huge boobs! There is nothing to do, so I may as well play with my boobs all day! But that's probably how guys think. Katie Thornton is still bored in her prison cell, and even having huge boobs doesn't change that. True, she is cuffed in a waist chain and leg irons, but she can still reach them if she wanted. Katie just wants out of these restraints and this cell. Well, though luck, she will be in here for a good while!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps

File size: 370.3 MB

Download Katie Thornton in prison

Captured In The Jungle - Get Out Of The Box

Deep in the South American jungle nobody would hear her cries.
A young blonde girl is captured in the leather box and just released for the sadistic games of a stranger.
You will witness the poor girl in total agony when she is bound to the box presenting her lovley naked body to the whip.
The man strikes the soft skin of her tis and pussy with the full of his singletail.

Duration: 10:58
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 125.8 MB

Download Captured In The Jungle - Get Out Of The Box

Rachel's Mummified Chair Suspension - Part 3

Genres: blindfolded, chairtied, crotchrope, electrical tape, gags, head encasement, hooded, mummification, not barefoot, pantyhose, Tape Bondage, tape hood, taped hands

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel thrashes around a bit and tries to adjust to all of the new pressure and strain from being suspended. I offer no help as I tape her arms together completely, including her hands. I give her a shove and watch her spin in mid air. I think it would be better if she were a little higher off the ground, so using the hoist, I raise her. Before leaving, I giver her another spin. The lights soon go out and it looks like this is how Rachel will be spending the night. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Rachel's Mummified Chair Suspension - Part 3

Alina West, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Cast: Alina West, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

They don't come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.
Alina is marched onto stage all tucked into her carrying case and dropped to her knees before being put to purpose. Her tiny little mouth somehow manages to take every inch of the dick and her eyes roll up into the back of her head as she is overloaded with sensation. This is Sexuallybroken at its finest. The deepthroat is just the warm up and we switch it up a bit.
Drilling the box down to a wooden post, Alina is now reduced to just a piece of furniture. Both ends stick out open and exposed. We use her like a humping post. Full access, wide open, every inch deep in her holes as she is turned into a sex sandwich. The drool and moans pour out as the dicks pour in.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 909.4 MB

Download Alina West, Matt Williams and Jack Hammer

Naomi vs. Her Chain Ball

What looks like leg cuffs with a very long chain to Naomi turns out to be more than it appears. Wrapping the chain behind her neck and under her arms the handcuffs end in the middle of her back. A few clicks of the cuffs and she's left in a partial reverse prayer, unable to escape. The awkward position only foreshadows what's to come as more chain leaves her unable to move at all. To make matters worse the key to her release in only a couple feet away but might as well be miles. The ball tie seems innocent enough at first glance but renders the sub, Naomi, quite helpless. All points of leverage that allow even the slightest movement are useless and serve only to leave her exhausted and out of breath.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 249.4 MB

Download Naomi vs. Her Chain Ball

Back