Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Isa's Submissive Refusal part 1

Isa, like many of our most recent models, is from Florida...they're all thin and beautiful, young and slutty...when you start to examine the tan lines on their perfect little asses, it's easy to see how they spend their spare time...showing off those asses at the beach...the bikinis that made those tan lines were not covering very much...Isa is one of these southern specimen and I revel in using her body and having my way...she has a bit of BDSM experience from top and bottom, and an interest in both roles...but today we examine just how submissive Isa is...her pussy gets wet just from being bound, but she would rather NOT follow protocols...Isa draws the line of her submission at her head...she offers up her body for just about any treatment, but she seems to refuse certain other submissions...she doesnt take direction very well...I only have two requests of the women I dominate...announce thine orgasms and use thine red word....Isa was very bad at both...and her body pays the price..

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 184.7 MB

Download Isa's Submissive Refusal part 1

Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

It's a new night of live debauchery within the hallowed walls of DungeonCorp. A living, breathing audience eagerly anticipates the public punishing of Cheyenne and Crystal. Caged and dangling precariously ,these two are sent spinning mid-air as Ogre cracks the tail their flesh ablaze with pain. Then, bent and bare, these two damsels bear the brunt first by Ogre's tail, then in a tandem teamed fashion which leaves them red and raw.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

Download Live! Caged and Tailed Pt I

Softsideofbdsm video of Model Juggs video Part juv02

Juggs is restrained, her udders are crushed and she is flogged. Her tits are tied, cropped. and pumped with vacuum. Her ass is cropped, she gets vibed, weighted clamps on her tits, and cropping. Her ass is cropped, and pussy clamped closed. Finishes with wax.

Duration: 29:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5389kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Softsideofbdsm video of Model Juggs video Part juv02

Petite Adelle Smacked and Fucked - Adelle Unicorn - HD 720p

The skinny blonde named Adelle Unicorn in this amazing update is getting fucked while being tied up. Also here small tits and skinny figure will be smacked now and then. Her petite appearance looks incredible especially when her whole body will tremble of anxiety.

Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Petite Adelle Smacked and Fucked - Adelle Unicorn - HD 720p

riding girl cuffed in the forest

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Zabrina Black wanted to go riding in the forest, but we cuffed her in a leather prison belt with handcuffs attached in front. She is not happy obviously! She tries to wriggle out of the belt and cuffs, but they are just too tight. All she can do is pace up and down the path in her riding boots until someone decides to release her. But there is not much chance that will happen, as Zabrina looks stunning in riding gear and restraints! Who would want to let her out?

Duration: 3:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14556kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download riding girl cuffed in the forest

More Udder Expansion - Cobie - Full HD 1080p

Our Australian HuCow Cobie is continuing her udder expension sessions! Last time, she was on her knees as the electronic breast training machine pumped her udders bigger and rounder than they already were. Cobie was exhausted, but we need to continue her expansion. This time we have muzzled her and chained her to the milking frame. She is still locked in her chastity belt, nothing we can do about that as we are not her official owner. But the belt is not in the way of pumping her perfect round udders! Getting pumped is hard, and Cobie is soon very tired, but the machine just goes on and on. we even use infrared tissue stimulation mode!

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14738kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 920.3 MB

Download More Udder Expansion - Cobie - Full HD 1080p

A Fist Full of Delirious

Genres: Bdsm, Discipline, Fisting, Masturbation, Pussy play, Intense orgasms, MaleDom

Master Joseph takes a break from practicing the piano to adjust his human candelabra (Delirious Hunter) for better access to her pussy. After warming her up a bit, he gives her a proper fisting right on top of the grand piano! Once finished, he then places candles in her hands and mouth and returns to his musical recital in proper style.

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps

File size: 835.1 MB

Download A Fist Full of Delirious

Lucia Love & Isla

Lucia Love must have done something pretty bad to have to be put through her paces the way Isla does it to her in this new scene. Lucia probably didn't scrub the bathroom thoroughly, or maybe she brought wine to Mistress Isla that wasn't properly chilled. In any case, Isla recognizes her sub's need for discipline, and she delivers it! Lucia is outfitted in a metal bra, chastity belt with an opening for a dildo, and metal cuffs restricting the movement of her thighs. While Lucia stands at attention, Isla whips her across her front with a cat-o-nine-tails. Then she turns Lucia around, has her bend over (all the while holding Lucia's neck on a lea...

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11771kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lucia Love & Isla

Chloe Gets Control

Charlotte had her fun with sweet Chloe, but we decide to turn the tables...Charlotte gets tied with her feet up in the air and her ass exposed...We give Chloe a few pointers and let her loose on Char...First, Chloe makes sure to use the flogger to make up for any discomfort she might have felt as a bottom...then she removes the gag and rides Charlotte's tongue for her own Dominant peasure...she really seems to enjoy this role...Charlottle learns a good lesson though...never assume the cute girls are submissive

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 185.8 MB

Download Chloe Gets Control

Lucy vs. An Intimate Tug

Lucy knew she was in trouble when she saw the gag. A large rubber ball with a pipe fastener for a strap. Once it was screwed in place, it wouldn't come off without tools. Ropes wrapped her legs into a frogtie while more welded her elbows together. One final rope brought her predicament together. The crotch rope ran from Lucy's arms to her frogtied legs. At a glance, it didn't seem like much to her until she started to struggle. As the rope quickly pulled taut her situation became clear. Despite the odds being stacked against her Lucy tried her best, but deep down she knew it was hopeless.

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 226.3 MB

Download Lucy vs. An Intimate Tug

Her First Submission part 1

Cosima is a tall, leggy blonde with beautiful breasts and the allure of a hollywood actress...I found myself being very interested in seeing how she would react to my tenderless ways...treating this one like a helpless little slut would seem only a dream...and then, there she was all tied up, with her legs spread...such a treat...she begins with a bit of stubborness, but she learns her place well before the first scene is over...I do not take it easy on Cosima...in the second scene, her legs are spread wide, offering little support...she hangs from her wrists and struggles with zest as I flog her...I give her pussy plenty of attention...in my mind, Cosima does well to earn the pleasure she gets, and takes advantage with prolonged orgasms from a hungry pussy...Cosima turns into a pain-thriving cumslut right before our eyes...I couldnt have been more pleased...In her first submission, the potential has been recognized and hopefully we can take Cosima further into her desires to be bound.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 823kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

Download Her First Submission part 1

Hard bondage, suspension and torture for hot girl part 1

Sexy slavegirl in white panties, with small boobs, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus sexy mistress in black clothes, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and spanking for beautiful model with small naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5727kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, suspension and torture for hot girl part 1

Kyra

"Don't strike me so hard. It hurts so much!" It can be seen that she is not used to BDSM: even after the first few strokes her beautiful huge eyes were filled with tears. She was begging me to strike her not so hard but she'd asked for real BDSM. I felt it was my duty not to make her an exception. Honest tears, flawless long legs. Perfect!

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps

File size: 460.7 MB

Download Kyra

Insex - Model 49's Test

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration: 49:09
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Insex - Model 49's Test

Welcome Natasha Bella

Speedcuffs attached to a waist belt, that's pretty restrictive! Natasha Bella gets a proper welcome here at Cuffe, she has never been so well restrained in her life! This poor girl will have to get used to these cuffs and the prison outfit, because she will be in it for the afternoon! So much fun to see her struggle in this predicament. Girls love to touch their hair, and wear pretty clothes. Well. not today Natasha!

Duration: 3:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14535kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download Welcome Natasha Bella

2 Spread Slaves part 1

Something a bit different this week...two, long, lean and lovely young models, tied with thier pussies on display...First up is fan favorite, Brooklyn...she is cuffed into the leg spreader, and although she isnt the most flexible of women, she is stretched to her limits...I insert an oversize dildo into her pussy and lay the magic wand against her very helpless clit...she squirts for so long that she has the time to beg for release as the flow continues ad her body is overtakem by intense sensations...In the next scene, she is locked down with steel cuffs...legs up and spread for total pussy access...I use a series of dildos and vibrators to summon more orgasms from her submissive depths...Next up is Nina Noxx...a tall, leggy and beautiful model from the midwest...This is Nina's first time in bondage and it very much overwelms her pysche'...It's easy for us veterans to forget how it felt the first time...Nina echos that sentiment as she hangs on through two intense scenes where I focu.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1047kbps

File size: 68.8 MB

Download 2 Spread Slaves part 1

A good day for Nora

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Pussy play, Breast play, Electro-play, Flogging, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Cropping

Master Shadrack is having one of those days where he just can't decide which implements to use on his sub, Nora. So without hesitation he uses them all. Lucky Nora gets to be at the receiving end of all his punishments as well as the pleasures he gives out.

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download A good day for Nora

Maria Marley's Tight Hogtie - Part 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Brunettes, crotchrope, leggings, neckroped, nipple clamps, not barefoot, Petite, sneakers

As you will probably be able to see from our sweat, Maria visits for a bondage session in 90+ degree heat. I lead her in by her hair and proceed to grope and manhandle my obviously willing captive. I keep her in place with a neckrope as I continue to slap her tits and ass. I add a crotchrope and add many bands of cinched ropes down her legs. Her athletic shirt is ripped off her before I grope and slap her tits. Maria even asks for nipple clamps at the very end of the clip. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 503.2 MB

Download Maria Marley's Tight Hogtie - Part 1

Kyra The Clamps Part Three Kira Axe

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Kyra The Clamps Part Three Kira Axe

SB Challenge: Summer's Pantyhose

Summer was already excited to take on a self-bondage challenge, but she became truly elated when she found out it was a pantyhose challenge! Starting with pantyhose over her head, she stuffs her mouth with a rag and seals it with vinyl tape. Next, she puts her hands in a double layer of pantyhose before handcuffing herself into a hogtie. Knowing the key was only a few meters away, she was fairly confident escape would come easy... at least until she tried to move. While the hogtie was limiting her movement, the real challenge came from the satin corset and pantyhose supplying traction on hardwood floors. After 10 minutes she was only halfway there, but her woes were just beginning. Summer would be in for a surprise when she tried to unlock her cuffs behind her back wearing two layers of pantyhose.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 325.5 MB

Download SB Challenge: Summer's Pantyhose

Devilynne - Matt Williams

Devilynne took a break to go be a Milf, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up Milf in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her.
Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Devilynne - Matt Williams

An Emotional Ride

Dottie is a cute local girl who wanted to do a bondage shoot but didnt want to lose her panties...it limits our shoot options, but I decided to give her a go in The Impact Chamber...Dottie has played with Doms before, but I don't think it ever got too intense...which is the way it should be...a young woman who starts out slow is a good thing...but today we hit the gas pedal...we don't really do slow around here...I get her strung up and take it to her with straps, tails, canes and floggers...It's a tough ride for Dottie...she survives and we talk for a bit to bring her down...impact play is an emotional ride.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

Download An Emotional Ride

Goldie Rush

When to teenage girls get together to plan a heist on a farmers field, you know that nothing good is going to come of it. Goldie Rush, the hottest girl on the entire Fetish Networrk, graces us with her presence once again, and delivers another man, off-the-chain performance, like only she can.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2372kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 543.8 MB

Download Goldie Rush

Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Giant boobs and a One Bar Prison. Katerina is back and she will be impaled today! At first, she was very playful and she thought it was funny. But once she was stuck on the One Bar Prison, she found out she couldn't escape because she was wearing high heels. She couldn't take off the heels either, that would be very unwise and painful. She had to admit she was completely stuck. We wanted to keep her impaled for a while, so we kindly pointed out that the dildo was actually a vibrator. We gave her the remote to play with, so she wouldn't get bored standing there. It's a beautiful sight, Katerina knew we were not going to let her go for a while. dont miss this!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11638kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

Download Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Nurse Tiffany in a RigidStock

A RigidStock is probably not the most practical device to be locked in when you are a nurse. But nurse Tiffany deserved it, she had been neglecting some duties, so it was time to teach her a lesson. Unfortunately, now she would be even slower, so we may have to punish her again soon. We think she should stay locked for a while in the stocks first, just to test if she can actually do her job in them. If not, we will think of something else.

Duration: 3:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 274.3 MB

Download Nurse Tiffany in a RigidStock

AaaSpanking - Another Requested Spanking

A blonde long hair girl was wheelbarrowed, and received hand spankings on her bare buttocks with camera angles viewing the actions and her facial expressions, revealing her pussy.

Well, unsuspecting Joelle had a surprise in store as there were many requests to see this beautiful, latina brunette given a longer and more embarrassing spanking in this position too. To add to her humiliation it was to be performed by John who delighted in telling her how exposed and vulnerable she had to be feeling! They are good friends so he knew exactly what things to say and how to spank her like this. A more traditional OTK spanking fails to get those vulnerable sweet spots that can be deliciously painful with the best placed smacks that only work in this position! It's another fantastic wheelbarrow film and as we say, "practice makes perfect!" So welcome back Joelle in this familiar yet very uncomfortable position that includes some interesting double handprint shots of her visibly reddening chee.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download AaaSpanking - Another Requested Spanking

Artwork

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Discipline, Ass play, Masturbation, Pussy play, Breast play, Intense orgasms, Restraints, Rope bondage, MaleDom, Oral sex, Cropping

No day is complete without admiring a piece of beautiful art and that's exactly what Shadrack had in mind, as he hoisted Violet up on the wall. Every piece of art should be touched, stroked and tasted. Maybe even adjusted to hang straight. Ultimately, we want to derive pleasure from our artwork and nothing gives Master more pleasure then seeing his work scream in ecstasy.

Duration: 10:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 737.4 MB

Download Artwork

Bastinado and Nipple Torment for Rachel - Part 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: ballgag, barefoot, bastinado, crotchrope, Crying, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, nipple clamps, whipped

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I oil Rachel's feet up and then heat the oil up with a hair dryer. It does not feel good, judging by Rachel's reaction. I then cane the soles of her feet. The end is sharp and I poke at her feet and stretched tits as well. I then whip the soles of her feet with a leather strap. Rachel screams, and her body quivers and shakes uncontrollably as she processes the pain. Like I said, I was just getting started. With her ass up in the air like it is, I can't help but to give it a few slaps as well. I don't feel that her bondage is adequate, so I tie a rope to her crotchrope and pull it tight back to above where her hair is tied off. Another rope is tied to the spreader bar then tied down to a ring bolted to the floor and then to her wrists. With ropes pulling her tight in all directions, I feel her bondage is adequate now. I let her endure for a short while, but I'm still not done with her. I nosehook her and then I raise the hoist that her legs are a.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 498.4 MB

Download Bastinado and Nipple Torment for Rachel - Part 3

Kyra

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lomp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2010kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Kyra

Naomi vs. Her Rope Request

With all the crazy ideas that I subject the girls too, it can be a little overwhelming. Sometimes all that is needed is a little rope in a classic position. There's a reason the classics never die. As it happens it is Naomi's first hogtie and not sure what to expect. She doesn't have to wait long as the rope soon has her in a box tie and half way there. A trainer gag keeps her quiet while her legs are tied to her chest harness leaving her hogtied. A final rope from her trainer gag and feet effectively remove the last morsel of mobility she has. Every struggle to escape leaves her breathless now as any attempt takes an effort of will. Despite all this, you can still see the faint smile behind her gag and not in any rush for them to come off.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 240.5 MB

Download Naomi vs. Her Rope Request

Owning the Flirt part 1

Alexis showed up with a sparkle in her eye...almost pixie-like energy...She's a very cool woman...laid back, open minded and very comfortable with her sexuality...to put it mildly, this woman is on fire...everything about her is sexy and she loves passionate sex...She's had some experiences with BDSM and wasnt really sure if she enjoyed it or not...Every model interprets the bottom role in their own way...making their own connections and using certain emotions...Alexis seemed to pick fear very naturally...the sparkle goes away and becomes a scream in her eyes...BDSM took Alexis to a very interesting place...her tolerance for pain is not notable, but her willingness to sexually submit is very strong...her entire body purrs after she cums and the heat radiating from her post-cum vagina was incredible...I steal many orgasms from Alexis on this day...and make her confess her slutty ways...It's very entertaining, owning the flirt..

Duration: 20:13
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 822kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download Owning the Flirt part 1

Extreme Sting

Caddy makes her first appearance of many in the Impact Chamber...Why so much impact play with Caddy? She can take it...I dare say, she likes to take it...hWe chain the naked and fragile Caddy Compson facing the wall with her legs spread...and we unleash our Kraken in Sir Nik...he ramps up the play for 20 minutes before really getting into the hard stuff, but the average model would have folded during the warm up...a series of floggers leads to a series of single tails...all the while, Caddy getting redder, getting weaker...by the end, he is using dual tails and 10 foot stock tailss...throwing tailss like that takes real skill especially with something as fragile as human skin...there is a very small window between making contact and doing real damage...not to mention just getting the tail to fall where you want...just about everything we do takes expertise and should never be tried before consulting experts, books, manuals or lessons...and this is an extreme example of that...and Cadd.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 300.0 MB

Download Extreme Sting

Softsideofbdsm video of Model Marie video Part mrv01

Marie is subjected to nipple clamps, vacuum suction of her tits and clit, candle wax on her tits, cropping of her ass, nipple stretching with weighted clamps, she is vibed to orgasm. She is restrained with arms wide on her knees and back. her pussy lips are clamped with clothespins.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 943kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 226.3 MB

Download Softsideofbdsm video of Model Marie video Part mrv01

Tammy restrained and bored

Poor Tammy, she was made to wait for her transport, but they left her cuffed in a rather unusual way. She is on the floor, ankles and wrists cuffed to a waist belt, so she can not even get up! She can not do anything but wait until they come back. They will come back, won't they? What if they left her here!

Duration: 3:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 275.2 MB

Download Tammy restrained and bored

Taken to the Warehouse part 1

Felicity is rich in all things feminine, from her angel face and cuives to her grace and sexy voice...she describes herself as submissive and open minded....When I pulled the rope between her chest harness and ankles, and witnessed her easy back bend, I knew she was a rare find...Then spread wide open, her pussy tells the entire story of Felicity...A precious and perfect flower...just what every man needs...She doesnt spend much time with vibrators, and you can tell by the way she reacts...her pussy swells up after her first orgasm, making the rest of the day a very sensitive encounter...I bend her over to punish that beautiful ass, then onto her back with legs spread wide for her final round of helpless orgasms as I leave her alone, bound with the vibrator rigged to her swollen clit

Duration: 7:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2511kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 149.7 MB

Download Taken to the Warehouse part 1

Anal Invader

Genres: Submission, Bdsm, Bondage, Struggling, Submissive, Surrender, Chained, Whipped, Lesbian, Vibed, Anal toying, Magic wand

Mistress Irony, even after a good flogging, feels like Giselle still has not learned her lesson. Even though Irony loves to hear Giselle squeal, the truth of the matter is, she is still walking away as petulant as ever. So what experience could Irony give that would leave a lasting impression on Giselle. How about some anal play, ok.lots of anal play and orgasm denial with just the right amount of humiliation play thrown in.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

Download Anal Invader

The Submissive Inside part 1

Miko is a bright woman...she earned a college degree and was always interested in the psychology behind sex, power, dominance and submission...In our pre-shoot discussions, I think she began to see how BDSM truly uses those concepts as opposed to just being a strangely kinky activity...I often give the models a scenerio and ask them to derive their own expressions and emotions from within...How would you feel if this were to happen? How would you act in this situation? etc...Miko's interpretation begins with fear and ends in the realization of the power of submission...through her bondage trials and corporal tribulations it is not me who she submits to...submission is to thineself and in that reckoning, there is personal power derived and discovered...Doms are guides and I greatly enjoyed guiding Miko...a very beautiful and expressive face over a fragile feminine frame...It's rare to find any vanilla this comfortable, expressing these emotions....but she cums and wails like she was bo.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps

File size: 146.1 MB

Download The Submissive Inside part 1

Candle Lit Up - Candle Boxxx - HD 720p

Candle Boxxx plays a home health care nurse over powered by the old pervert she came to assist. She finds herself bound to a medical seat with medical tape and clothesline, legs spread wide, plugged with a metal ass plug, pussy spread wide open with a speculum. Her eyes roll as her clit is repeatedly shocked with a tens unit and she screams through her medical tape gag from multiple orgasms from the shower head...

Duration: 25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download Candle Lit Up - Candle Boxxx - HD 720p

Sailing the Sloppy Seas 1080p

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun.

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sailing the Sloppy Seas 1080p

Back