Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

The Grand Tour of Pain part 1

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download The Grand Tour of Pain part 1

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Young brunette in sexy dress, in black panties, with beautiful body plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. He spanks her little ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful slavegirl with small breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4632kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette part 1

Punishing IR - Part 4

Genres: crotchrope, Crying, face bondage, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks, Open Mouth Gag, reverse prayer, swimcap

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... IR settles into her strict hogtie as I gather more props. Soon, I return with more thin leather lacing. I tie her head back utilizing her face bondage. I then nose hook her. I leave her to endure her bondage. When I come back, I flip her on her side, so I can get a new view. She yelps as I clamp her nipples with the heavy spring clamps thet she wore earlier... just 1 on each tit this time. Just 1 seems to much for IR though. I ask if she wants to be released. I make her beg first. I smack her ass and manhandle her as I release her.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 662.7 MB

Download Punishing IR - Part 4

Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet. Slapping in the chains for the high heels, over-the-knee gagged flagellation for the stockings and humiliating toy masturbation for her slutiness are the pains and penalties this bad teacher gets in the head's office. Hard enough? Watch Sandra's video to rate the pain level!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1371kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

Download Some Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Sandra)

A Beautiful Will part 1

Our run of outrageously hot and tough, bondage beginners continues with Tiffany Brookes...another amazing body, another beautiful face...and she allready has the right attitude...she sees much of this as a challenge...and it turns her on to endure...lucky for her...today will prove to be more than she ever imagined...she begins naked, with a ring gag and a hood over her head...her neck is shackled to the same upright which her hands are tied around...on her knees, she waits anxiously for Damon...he warms her up with spanking and a flogger...with the warm up out of the way, Damon ramps up the intensity with a restrictive chair tie...an electrical plug, a zipper on each inner thigh, suction and clamps on her nipples and tits...Tiffany shows that she knows how to suffer...it ends with painful orgasms...youll see what I mean...then stretched on a rack, bent backwards and oiled down with a brush..a heat gun keeps her moaning as Damon sweeps it across her body...an electrical coil between h.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 94.7 MB

Download A Beautiful Will part 1

Inmate Katie Thornton

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Perhaps the most spectacular inmate of all times, we present to you: Katie Thornton!! We peeled back her jumpsuit before cuffing her wrists to her transport belt, so she can not cover herself up. It is pretty obvious why we want to see her in her bra! She is just spectacular! We are going to keep this prisoner for a long time! She will be in cuffs 24/7, we don't want this one to get away! Don't miss the picture set and video clip!!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 356.9 MB

Download Inmate Katie Thornton

Beauty Queens Bondage Games, Part 3

Mistress Cavanni decides that it's time to get serious with her new sex slave...Beautiful Melissa is hung upside down by her ankles...arms, box tied behind her back...collared, gagged and hoping her Mistress shows up soon...Capri enters to use Melissa is every way...she tongues and fingers her pussy, she pulls Melissa's head into her crotch whenever she feels the urge..but after she makes Melissa cum with the magic wand, Mistress Cavanni is looking for paybacks and Melissa's skilled tongue pleases her.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 109.3 MB

Download Beauty Queens Bondage Games, Part 3

Sandra and Caroline Pierce

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humiliation

The van pulls up to the dilapidated building and the hulking driver walks around to open the sliding door. He grabs a buxom gal, Sandra, from the cargo area. Her hands are tied behind her back and she is gagged with duct tape. Just as he starts to walk her up to the stairs to the building, he slides the door closed and we catch a fleeting glimpse of another tied victim, Caroline. He marches Sandra into the house where an old mattress is sits on a tattered floor.

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6628kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

Download Sandra and Caroline Pierce

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 2

Release Year: 2019

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I walk away, taking my time just like Gia does when others are waiting on her. I have a few other gags I want to try out on her, so I finally remove her harness panel gag. I tie a rope into her hair that I plan on using later just before I stuff her mouth with an old shop rag. It stays put with the help of multiple wraps of microfoam tape. Once Gia has been properly gagged again, I snip off her panties just before I crotchrope her. I then add more rope, further securing her to the chair. It is hot and Gia is sweaty... not good when you want tape gags to work and not slip off. That being said, I intensify and fortify her gag with an entire roll of vetwrap. Unfortunately for gia this makes the gag very painful as it puts a lot of pressure on her jaw, but it definitely makes the gag more effective, so I will leave it for a while. I have another gag I want to apply so the old one comes off. I stuff Gia's mouth with 2 sponges... Gia does not have a ver.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 516.7 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 2

Sierra Cirque Face Fucked In Extreme Bondage!

Sierra is tough. She's proven time and again how tough she is in bondage so we decide to put that to the test. She is bent backward on a device that puts her feet directly over her head and her face on the perfect level for fucking. She is then face fucked mercilessly by Matt Williams and Sergeant Miles. She hardly struggles though. This is Sierra's happy place and the harder it gets to catch her breath the more excited she is. Most women cannot handle this level of intensity when being facially used, but for Sierra it's only a warmup.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.7 MB

Download Sierra Cirque Face Fucked In Extreme Bondage!

Dear Lyla part 1

Tall, lanky and lithe Lyla will be in the hands of Phoenix today, and he sets about in a methodical fashion as he puts her through her paces. She is first subjected to a caning which has her writhing in her cuffs as she stands fully at attention, then she is clamped and pressed into a blazing orgasm.The one thing you shall notice about dear Lyla is that she is extremely genuine, and that is blatantly apparent as things intensify. Meanwhile, Phoenix pulls out all the stops, and screams fill the Dungeon as he coats his slave in wax, guides her through a barrage of intense, bondage orgasms, and then finally strings her up from the rafters for a wailing climax.

Duration: 19:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Dear Lyla part 1

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette part 2

Horny model with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and tits on the table. He spanks her beautiful body. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for sexy girl with small breast in the largegaarge.

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5022kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked brunette part 2

Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll - Part 1

Genres: Brunettes, crotchrope, nipple clamps, sponge gag, suspension, zipties

Cherry Doll finds herself hanging upside down. She has been being a brat lately, and her overall behavior has been unsatisfactory. A session out in the shop should help her attitude... at least for a while. After a short while, I enter the scene. I grab her by her hair and start smacking her ass. I spin her around a few times before I lift her shirt. I grope her tits before smacking them hard. CherryDoll yelps as my hand meets her tit flesh. I spin her around a few more times before grabbing a huge round sponge ball. I shove most of it in her mouth and seal it in with clear tape. I then completely cut off her clothing, leaving her in just boots and panties. I then take some time smacking her ass and tits. Cherry Doll is still yelping, but it's much more muffled now thanks to the sponge ball gag. I then nipple clamp her and oil her. I love the way her skin glistens and it will make adding zipties much easier. I start by tightly ziptying her waist. Another goes between her legs... rele.

Duration: 29:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 652.1 MB

Download Cruel Zipties for Cherry Doll - Part 1

Morgan Returns part 1

One of our most popular models throughout the years, Morgan March, returns to sacrifice herself to my whims...Morgan is a natural damsel and she loves playing the role, but today I give her lots of something that she doesnt like very much....pain...which leads me to an interesting point...Morgan and I were a couple for 4 years...it wasnt a quiet time of our lives...we have both since moved on, but this shoot was special to me...getting your hands on an ex of four years is quite rewarding...she is tied and gagged and left to roll around on a mattress...I lay down with her and begin to grope her...it's not long before I'm spanking her ass and it's easy to see that Morgan is in for a long day...I continue with floggers and have to straddle her to keep her still...i complete the hogtie and leave her...We bend her over and stretch her out leaving her ass very vulnerable...impact play and increasingly larger sizes of anal plugs warms her up for massive juicy orgasms as I fuck her with a dil.

Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 81.0 MB

Download Morgan Returns part 1

Tiny nurse Vina in trouble

Tiny 19-year old nurse Vina is in big trouble! She was locked in a RigidFiddle and leg irons, so doing her job was very hard, but she still managed. However, someone got the evil idea of locking her leg irons to her fiddle, so she is completely stuck on the floor, without any hope of escaping. Well, maybe if we give her the keys she can figure out a way to open her ankle cuffs at least.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 399.2 MB

Download Tiny nurse Vina in trouble

Pin Up Model Tied Up In Vintage Lingerie

Raven hair pin up model Nyxon is dressed in a white vintage corselette and stockings with shiny stiletto boots. She awakens totally tied up to a chair and immediately knows it was you her creepy younger brother that put her in this predicament. Nyxon is really angry and curses him as she looks up to see you're wearing her boots.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13527kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pin Up Model Tied Up In Vintage Lingerie

Mistress's Marriage Counseling - Full HD 1080p

Making her spanking industry debut with Delco Video Productions, Alice is a professional mistress/disciplinarian, tasked with bringing Melody Nore under control for ugly behavior towards her husband. Melody is brought into a dungeon setting and Mistress begins an array of punishments by hand, paddle, strap, and cane to instill gratitude and obedience. Special thanks to both London Tanners and The Kink Shop for implements used in the making of this film.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

Download Mistress's Marriage Counseling - Full HD 1080p

Natalie Hogtied - Part 1

Genres: crotchrope, garter and stockings

I have a hand full of Natalies hair as I walk her into my playroom. I quickly tie a rope around her neck and tie it over head. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. Natalie seems to be a smart ass, but at the same time you can tell she enjoys what is happening. Well, she enjoys some of it. She for sure enjoys the manhandling, spanking, and the neckrope. Now that I know she won't be going anywhere, I grope her tits and manhandle her. Her skirt is simply cut off so I can better smack her ass. I then start binding her. A crotchrope is a good place to start. I then cut off her shirt so I can grope her bare chest. After a while, I continue tying Natalie as she continues making smart ass comments. She just does it to be a brat. Her legs are half way bound when I decide to gag her. A ballgag that just barely fits is in her mouth and strapped in. I smack her ass again and again before I resume tying her legs with more and more rope. The giant red ball stuffed in her mouth stop the s.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Natalie Hogtied - Part 1

Nikki Darling gets plowed from both ends with huge cock

Nikki is bound doggy style, both throat and pussy at cock height. Completely helpless and already dazed and confused from the the past scene, Nikki soon finds herself cumming uncontrollably as the brutal dick down continues! One dick penetrates her throat, while the other bangs the fuck out of her cervix. Unable to properly breath and cumming sends little Nikki even farther into sub-space.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 949.9 MB

Download Nikki Darling gets plowed from both ends with huge cock

Stripped, Shaved and Bound part 1

I wonder if they can feel it...the excitement in me, in anticipation of having my way with them...getting them bound and naked and taking control...Tegan is nothin but tastey...a true blonde...with a killer body, a pretty face and a silky smooth pink pussy...I have the crew cuff her hands over her head and lock her in the cage to wait for me...my caged canvas of what will soon be red skin and brown ropes...I like to take my time...feel their body...allowing my hands to roam to their most intimate places...I find a good patch of hair, softly covering her vagina in a strawberry pillow...I move her from the cage and into an appropriate position to be shaved...running the buzzing razor over her tender pussy lips was true entertainment...such a fragile procedure...I move on from it quickly...I test her with a bit of static shock with a violet wand...I think it's safe to say, the device itself made her a bit uncomfortable...all the better for our enjoyment...I end with frothy orgasms from w.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 226.9 MB

Download Stripped, Shaved and Bound part 1

Hard bondage, torture and domination for very hot slavegirl

Sexy slavegirl in black dress, with beautiful body and with small tits plus man with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her lips. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny girl with sexy ass in the large room.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6208kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for very hot slavegirl

Futilestruggles Purple Jade the Influencer Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. The Roman Chair is a great exercise for the booty and legs, and Purple Jade is going to demonstrate for us! Her workout partner has her seated in a chair where he removes her gag and asks her if she has any tips. She seems to have a negative attitude, which has no place in the world of fitness. He gags her with a football and tapes it in... that should keep that negativity from manifesting. A rope is tied from her collar to an overhead point on the sturdy post behind her. Her crotchrope is pulled tight and tied off to a ring bolted to the floor. Her elbows are also tied together, giving her a good stretch, which is also very important! Once the chair is removed PJ will have to use her legs and glutes to keep the collar from tightening... She looks like she is sitting in an invisible chair. It looks easy enough at first, but soon PJ starts to struggle. To help take her mind off the burn, I clamp her nipples, and then I grope and slap her tits with a.

Duration: 29:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

File size: 666.4 MB

Download Futilestruggles Purple Jade the Influencer Part 3

No Rest for the Wicked part 1

Bailey looks around the room, imagining there must be some way out, only to have her hopes dashed upon Damon's entrance. He immediately makes his presence known by removing her clothing and leaving her in silence to ponder what may come...Her wait isn't long. Belly down she goes, her legs splayed, and feet tied off to the bars. Damon then pounds out a rhythmic beat on her bare ass with his cane...He slides a Cumbot into place and the machine steams ahead, fucking Bailey's pussy while Damon compliments by alternating between the cane and open handed slaps on her flesh. She is evidently teetering on the edge...Next, she's collared and kneeling as Damon stuffs her pussy with the dildo. The ante is raised as her tits and pussy are clamped and the wand is pressed on her clit. He works her just right, teasing her pussy. Finally he attaches the milker to her tits and Bailey gyrates as he toys with her...For the finale, Bailey is tied down to the mattress, her pussy clothes-pinned and sensiti.

Duration: 7:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

File size: 79.3 MB

Download No Rest for the Wicked part 1

Gymnastics in thumb cuffs and toe cuffs?

It is always Natalia Forrest who has bad luck when it comes to getting cuffed. She was enjoying her shiny gymnast outfit, and was looking forward to showing off her flexibility in cuffs, when we decided the cuffs for today should be thumbcuffs and toe cuffs. There isn't much movement possible in those evil tiny cuffs! Of course, Natalia wasn't happy about this! What a disappointment for her!

Duration: 3:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11683kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Gymnastics in thumb cuffs and toe cuffs?

Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy, AJ Marion Threesome of Duct Taped Damsels

Secretaries Sandra, AJ and Ruth didn't mean to witness their boss at the construction company bribing the senator to get the big government contract. But they did and now something has to be done about it.
The thoroughly and tightly tape-tied threesome has been stashed in a n abandoned building that has been scheduled for demolition. Stripped to their snug sweaters and silky pantyhose, The initially girls just thought that they were being kept quiet (with stuffing and duct tape) to teach them a lesson. But when the General contractor arrived with what looked like road flares attached to a timer , they knew they were gravely mistaken! Now it is a race against the clock to free each other before the it's too late!

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Ruth Cassidy, AJ Marion Threesome of Duct Taped Damsels

Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel - Part 2

Genres: Breast bondage, Busty, crotchrope, Crying, face bondage, garter and stockings, harness gag, lactation, Open Mouth Gag, post/pole/tree tied

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I gag Rachel with an open mouth spreader gag and this puts a smile on Riley's face. I rope her neck to the post next before I start clamping her tits. Rachel really starts whimpering and yelping now as the clamps are applied next to her nipples. I go off to get a few more as Riley continues playing with her helpless captive. I get back and put clamps on the other sides of her nipples. Now Rachel is really sobbing... you'd think we were sawing her foot off with a hack saw. Riley mentions that she always has been a little overly dramatic. I jiggle and squeeze her clamped tits and this gets Rachel moaning through her dental gag even more. We take the clamps off and I start flicking her sore nipples. Poor Rachel, it seems she doesn't have much of a pain tolerance. This isn't going to be to her advantage today. Riley keeps playing with Rachel, I keep adding more rope, and Rachel keeps sobbing and whimpering. Soon her tits are tied and her crotchrope .

Duration: 22:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 508.6 MB

Download Riley Gets Revenge on Rachel - Part 2

Ponygirl Holiday

Master Keith and a couple of friends and slaves have gone on holiday of course out comes the buggy after all Master Keith is famous worldwide for ponygirls !!!... He trots her up the lanes in full view of other holiday makers !!!... Then he tethers her to a post while he enjoys a cigarette . . . Once he has finished it back up the village lanes and streets he goes before ocming ot rest in a filed, here he strips her off ...but hwat happens next????

Duration: 14:03
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 2881kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 310.9 MB

Download Ponygirl Holiday

Part One of October's Halloween live show!

Part One of October's Halloween special live show. Syren De Mer is dressed up in her sexy military camoes. This hot cougar gets exactly what she needed.
Handcuffed to the chair, the boys of Sexually Broken destroy Syren De Mer throat. An amazing start to the live show. Syren is blasted into sub-space from being fed huge cock. Handcuffed and helpless there is nothing Syren can do to escape the cocks from filling her throat. One of our very best face fucking scenes to date, and we are not kidding!

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Part One of October's Halloween live show!

Butthole Needs Work

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Spanking

In this monthly anal inspection, Master comments that my Butthole Needs Work. Master puts me in the pole restraint under the gallows with my ass out, head down and my neck in a steel collar which is attached to the pole mounted to the floor. He is rough with me as puts oils on my ass with his hands and I feel the inflatable ass plug painfully stretching the inside of my bottom. My neck slowly warms up the steel collar it is so cold, then shackles my wrists backwards to the top of the pole. This makes me know there will be no escape, completely at his mercy. He pulls the ass plug then fingers my bottom hole saying that my butthole needs work. Master cock rubs my ass, butt hole and pussy, I want him. Master hand spanks my bottom, I think he is disappointed in me, I feel the crop sting my legs and then my ass. Everything is painful now, then he repossessions me with my head closer to the floor.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Butthole Needs Work

Tight bondage, torture and domination for horny naked bitch

Horny brunette with greem blouse, in blue skirt, with big tits and with sexy body plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, torture and domination for a horny slavegirl with naked pussy in the large garage.

Duration: 25:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4603kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for horny naked bitch

Sailing the Sloppy Seas - Sailor Luna - Full HD 1080p

This is our messiest scene by a wide margin. Since the girl's name is Sailor Luna, Dr. Mercies thought it would be fun to make her sail in a sea of her own slop; but he got a bit more than he bargained for. The good doctor of creative sadism was actually a bit disgusted and punished Sailor with a hard spanking toward the end as she cried into her own puddle of filth. Still, as rough and nasty as this session is, but it's also light-hearted in a way, as it's got some creative bondage, and Luna and the doctor both had fun. Objective accomplished!

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sailing the Sloppy Seas - Sailor Luna - Full HD 1080p

In a Good Way Part Two - Nicki Blue, PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

PD was so infatuated with Nicki Blue and her tight little body last time he saw her that she knew this was going to be a very long day. Her holes are not used to the kind of work out he plans on giving them. She is tight and hardly experienced. He can make her cum easily enough, though. All she needs to do is figure out a way to make him stop.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.8 MB

Download In a Good Way Part Two - Nicki Blue, PD

School Time For Sandy part 1

This week we find Ms. Sandy Skarsgard in Holly's grips. She starts off in a full suspension from the rafters as her flesh is walloped and worked over with a ruler, before trading off for some penetration.School is in session...Next, Sandy hovers over the ground belly down while she takes a wicked caning. All of her wriggling and writhing are to no avail however, as Holly keeps up the pace. Finally, after what seems like and eternity, Holly reaches for he vibe and plants it on Sandy's pussy. Sandy, squealing and whimpering is pushed to edge before the the ruler is brandished once again and used to it's fullest...Sandy then finds herself planted on the floor while she receives some electro-therapy. As she twitches, she's subjected to the crop and Holly does a thorough job of working it across her flesh. Worked to submission, Sandy then feels the dong shoved inside her as her Mistress toys with her making her beg for release...Next up, a little more electro-stimulation as Sandy takes the.

Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 93.4 MB

Download School Time For Sandy part 1

Prison girl Alais Peach toe cuffed

Please welcome our newest inmate Alais Peach! This British girl did not even know what would happen to her today, and before she knew it she was dressed in black and white, all chained up in a prison cell. She ended up on her stomach on the prison bed, hogcuffed and toe cuffed! What kind of prison does this! She was not happy about it, but she could barely struggle in those tight toe cuffs!

Duration: 3:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps

File size: 269.7 MB

Download Prison girl Alais Peach toe cuffed

Casey And Chrissy Marie Bikini Bound

Genres: Bondage

Casey Calvert and Chrissy Marie are tightly hogtied wearing sexy red white and blue bikinis! They squirm and roll around on the floor, helplessly mmmpphing through their red bandana cleave gags, trying to find a way out of their uncomfortable predicament, but they are tied so tight that it's truly impossible for them to escape! Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 485.4 MB

Download Casey And Chrissy Marie Bikini Bound

Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Genres: barefoot, Breast bondage, breast torture, Busty, chairtied, crotchrope, feet and toes bondage, feet toes, gags, lactation, nipple clamps

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... A lot of prep work has been done so far, but now is when things start to come together. I tighten up Gia's breast bondage with some thin rope and then I tape up Gia's face. Gia moans and yelps as I clamp her nipples. She moans and yelps even more when I tie them off to her thighs. Gia can't seem to keep her legs still, which means she can't stop tugging on the clamps, which means much joy for you and me! I tidy up the ropes around her ankles and I also tie up her 2 big toes. At the end of the clip, I remove her gag in preparation for what I have planned next. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 514.2 MB

Download Gia Must Atone for Tardiness - Part 3

Big titted beauty back arched

The most beautiful Bella Rossi is back on the pages of the greatest Bondage and Rough Sex (BaRS) site on the planet. Bella has natural Huge breasts and an amazing ass to boot!

Today we have Bella extremely bound in a back breaking arch, stuck on a custom metal bondage piece with homemade custom leather cuffs. We have the worlds most powerful vibrator locked on Bella's shaved pussy. Her head is hanging upside down at perfect high for a brutal face fucking from two big hard cocks. Today we are going to make Bella cum her brains out while deep throating the bejesus out of her face.

It's a simple a battle for survival. Bella can't stop from cumming, and that takes air. We can't seem to keep our cock out of her throat and that takes away air. So Bella is in a constant fight as spit drool and snot run down her face as we skull fuck her into subspace. The Vibrator does it job, and Bella is a mindless moaning cum bot.

It is a gauntlet of sexual overload. Bells is reduced to a foaming.

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

Download Big titted beauty back arched

Hot Cougar is hooded and brutally fucked while bound helpless

The final part of October's live show with Syren De Mer is here! Now witness the final sexaul destruction of this hot tamed and broken Cougar.

Bound and hooded in the ultimate 'fuck me" position, Syren is completely helpless and a bit freaked out with the hood. This is her first time in a hood and it shows, but soon the huge cocks make her forget about everything but screaming and cumming like a common whore. If you ever just wanted to see a helpless big tited slut get compley destroyed by dick, here ya go! Syren is fucked hard, extremely hard and all the cumming, moaning, and squirting proves it. Nothing faked, just a hot MILF getting overwhelmed and broken by cock!

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Hot Cougar is hooded and brutally fucked while bound helpless

Back