My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Mean Facesitters Vol. 5

Mean Facesitters Vol. 5
0cf9004a7ee287da2fcdcfd16da5ffcd.jpg

Studio: Kick Ass

Do you fantasize about having a beautiful girl take charge and s your face with her delicious ass? Then this is the DVD for you!Four great scenes with lots of pacesetting, ass worship, foot fetish, and more!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:43:25
Video: 704x392, AVC (H.264), 1223kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mean Facesitters Vol. 5

Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

4f80d16b9f7e4531fff4a1154b91643c.jpg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Angelo joins an incredibly sexy looking Nathaly on the bed showering her with soft gentle kisses. Working his way down her body stopping in between her legs and using his tongue gently flicking it over her clit making her wet.
Its her turn to focus on him, she opens his legs playing with his hard cock whilst burying her tongue into his hole lubing him up. Gently inserting a finger getting him ready for her strap-on, she doesnt stop until shes done everything she can to make him cum.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10205kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

Jazzmon Platinum Series 57 - The Best Of The Best Strap On Collections

585df3de82931ed569c4c4074f6cf6bb.jpg

Studio: Jazzmon Radford Productions

Jazzmon, the beautiful and powerful female adonis is back at it with some of her best work to date. Watch as this beauty puts choker collars on submissive men and fucks them with her enormous strap-on, making them shout out her name in delight! Jazzmon is here to stay, sex fiends!!

Format: avi
Duration: 17:09
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

Download Jazzmon Platinum Series 57 - The Best Of The Best Strap On Collections

My New High Heels

My New High Heels
e8376d6522679f462121142c7f81276c.jpg

Studio: Cbtrampling / Clips4Sale

Alina enters the room with a shoe box and sits down on her slaves genitals, lying exposed on the board. She opens the box and with a thrill of anticipation she watches her new high heel sandals. Then she puts them on while she crushes her slaves cock and balls under her hot bottom. She allows her slave to smell and feel the profile of her new shoes, because she places them right in his face while she puts them on. Do you think they hurt? Im sure they do! The Mistress stands up - but what is that? She turns the empty box and places it right over his cock and balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5314kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

Download My New High Heels

Tied In The Back

Tied In The Back
f5366c58df54f0e13f440719335cdf5e.jpg

Studio: Osk

After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to its exhilarating climax, its no wonder critics hail tied in the back as the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium. Are you ready to take the ride?

Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Tied In The Back

Slave Trading

Slave Trading
adeba53bbce3607984de4ba4dd1321a0.jpg

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

Two ladies are making a deal. One is selling her slave to the other. They have a lot of fun negotiating a proper price. They lead him around by the testicle chain while slapping his hard on merciless.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 194.0 MB

Download Slave Trading

Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction
c42771777925564a58c721200a3b957a.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

Mistress Helly keeps her slaves balls drained & empty to keep his mind in a constant state of submission. She loves to slowly edge a slaves cock until they are begging to cum and release all that built up testosterone. Helly finds it very amusing that men can be so easily manipulated and controlled sexually by just one simple touch.

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Mistress Helly-Slave Cum Extraction

Allie Eve Knox - Impaled By Cock

Allie Eve Knox - Impaled By Cock
1111077cc4f4a04953820ee9ef90904d.jpg

Would you let a sexy lesbian impale your ass? Princess Allie doesnt like men sexually, she thinks they are better served as bottom boys taking orders from women. Allie is training this bitch boy to serve her properly by taking her giant strap-on cock. He is bolted down to the floor with steel cuffs making him powerless and vulnerable. She takes delight is stretching his fuck hole with every pump of her rubber cock. Allie is no stranger to the strap-on, she shows this fuck-boy how to take a dick.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 633.9 MB

Download Allie Eve Knox - Impaled By Cock

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls
beb7440bbcb1da4321c95b2e3af20d60.jpg

Mistress Katrina Jade is a sadistic cruel tease that loves to torture her bound slave by slowly edging his cock. She gets more excited with each little stroke that makes her bitch even more submissive and sexually frustrated than he already is. Katrina loves to bring him to the very edge until he is begging to have his swollen blue balls emptied out to the very last drop.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls

Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet
fe03401b9a5a1bb08a4ec7d4eb098123.jpg

A slave is just a fuck hole for his Mistress to use and tear a part as she pleases! There is no turning back for Mistress Shawnas slave now that he has been strung up into a personal fuck-doll for her entertainment. Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having his ass stretched to gape by a thick, pink strap-on cock.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 989.0 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Brittany Andrews - Under Cumplete Control

Brittany Andrews - Under Cumplete Control
32955809eb4a0bd6a4f58416976e80af.jpg

Goddess Brittany keeps every one of her boy-toys under her spell at all times. Each slave must undergo a complete transformation before they become her obedient, mindless sex drones. Her new victim is ready to enter the final phase where every last drop of DNA is milked out of his body. Only then will he become the subservient sex slave he was always meant to be.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7494kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - Under Cumplete Control

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking
676b61ff15d66464e2616c7700115f95.jpg

Studio: Clips4Sale

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

b1878abc94ef4690e8a5c01b6af794a1.jpg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1
aad93d8b6f40f58ad6446c85bee1b1dc.jpg

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
54a5ce7df908d13f085311921a5b737d.jpg

Studio: Mistressezada

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Mistress T

Mistress T
03c25a00e8c3ca5a3ed8ce7a9952a429.jpg

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

You come home to find your mam with your pal. She likes him...a lot...and decides to play with him right in front of you to humiliate you. She compares his BBC (Big Black Cock) to your little white dicket, & explains that tnat is why he gets to fuck you. Lots of teasing & humiliation...ending with you taking a huge load of cum all over your face!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download Mistress T

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
33d50c100d9f64a216d27dcaad4c15f1.jpg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
a9043739dc0f8ca687ae10bc08960265.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes
6af7fc1ec62edd4fcc45e43e53e480d9.jpg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. Hes used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. Hes never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashleys cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 446.6 MB

Download Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick
c535b59d7ec3c946bae64f2b11a9a613.jpg

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx
15252ebe41a5576a59635cd153045cdb.jpg

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
4bdce1c0af1352010e888fee7ebc030d.jpg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 1

Reverse Bukkake Vol. 1
c3f858afbc87857d2b04398ddf985bdf.jpg

Studio: Jm Productions

3 Lucky Guys Thirsty For Cum!! Why should guys be the only ones lucky enough to shoot loads onto pretty starlets? In Reverse Bukkake we turn the tables and let 28 beautiful squirters spray their pussy juices on three horny guys, and the results are spectacular!!

Duration: 1:00:50
Video: 544x400, XviD, 1438kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download Reverse Bukkake Vol. 1

Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse
c3957823633e6e8c7b0d8cd73f988afc.jpg

Studio: Brazilsmother

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

Download Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

d72c195a3ec7fc4e369be42c5d97d560.jpg

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes spends so much time over. Its too good a chance to miss. And what of the office snitch? For years he has been spreading poison behind peoples backs. I bet he doesnt know whats coming to him either. At this office party years of pent up lust and vengeance comes flooding over. And the men arent going to like it one bit.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

d72c195a3ec7fc4e369be42c5d97d560.jpg

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes spends so much time over. Its too good a chance to miss. And what of the office snitch? For years he has been spreading poison behind peoples backs. I bet he doesnt know whats coming to him either. At this office party years of pent up lust and vengeance comes flooding over. And the men arent going to like it one bit.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Les Vices De Zyra

Les Vices De Zyra
f7668eb8199f355d1f32fe1d83019c8d.jpg

Studio: Pierre Moro

Zyra tient un bar à putes quelle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne dun vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti quelle peut tirer de cette perversion. Dautant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. Lacheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Les Vices De Zyra

Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!

Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!
d0a91f33a8452740b729eafc658588c7.jpg

Slave Rory from distant Cuba has been dreaming for a long time of being taken severely by Carmen Rivera. His intimate fantasy finally gets realized but its a hard reality: She mercilessly rams her giant dildo into his ass. Again and again she is penetrating his intestines driven by cuban salsa- rhythms in her loins. A noble Cohiba and a glas of Havanna Club do inspire her to even deeper drillings. The audience is able to attend the highly bizarre scenario from the slaves perspective. And may imagine how it felt like being next to get ones ass blown up in the caribbean sun. Afterwards Baronessa grants herself some relaxation: She polishes her favourite dildo with her wet and horny pussy to a maximum of glaze. All You Can Fuck: An extreme and extremely happy surplus-fucking action. Vive la Revolution!

Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 2441kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!

Orgasm Impossible

Orgasm Impossible
d7d95a34f7b249ed81d0f0d5a62ce40f.jpg

Studio: Clips4Sale

Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when hes looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Orgasm Impossible

Salma

Salma
732d5767e88f1179e5da84c9da6a2c20.jpg

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser husband and young strong fucker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her husband harder, the chick didnt hide her choice and more over she wanted him to watch her naughty entertainment. Naughty Salma got something hot to do for husband; she got him lying on the floor and squatted on his face to make him excite her cunt with tongue while she is deeply sucking lovers big tight dick. And it is not all that the husband had to watch, but also the burning hot fuck scene with his wife in first role. At the end of all these actions the husband gets the stream of cumload of the lover on his face; that what desired his wife!

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download Salma

Your Lips My Ass

Your Lips My Ass
9d941e3077ff1ba8f0abd3f0eddb39ca.jpg

Studio: Evil Angel

Each sensational fantasy scenario starts with a pov segment in which the butt-blessed bitch goddess directly humiliates submissive viewers. Gorgeous dominatrix Alexis Texas abuses a dungeon slave whose contract she purchased for seven dollars; the hapless mook struggles for air beneath her God-sculpted hindquarters. Fed up with a pervy teacher, stunning blonde Anikka Albrite makes the wimpy creep lick her phat ass and mouth-clean her fragrant, bare feet. Voluptuous Kelly Divines boyfriend disapproves of her constant cuckolding, so Kelly enslaves him - she commands oral service of her enormous ass and empties his bank account! Nicole Aniston cruelly demeans her wimpy boyfriend, painfully jacking his pathetic worm and making the cuckold lick his own cum from her hand. Sassy Krissy Lynn makes a loser eat garbage. Big-assed Kimberly Kane, bbw Julie Cash, vinyl-clad Kiara Mia and curvaceous Kelli Staxxx all use butt and feet to degrade and emasculate inferior males.

Duration: 3:04:51
Video: 704x384, AVC (H.264), 706kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Your Lips My Ass

Molly Jane

Molly Jane
2a8af5172a3d27ebdecc96b90b93735a.jpg

Molly Jane has Lance hanging from the ceiling. She struts into the room, boobs bouncing, in her high heels and pantyhose with a bottle of lube in her hand. She loves to knee boys in the balls, but she likes them to be rock hard while she does it. She brings Lance to heaven by stroking his cock and rubbing her perfect natural big tits on him, just so the abuse to his balls is more intense. Molly giggles and smiles each time she knees, kicks or squeezes his nuts.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download Molly Jane

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
ebb89d42227dd878f6a99d060956edef.jpg

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

9406a110530893caa2b9f11199131999.jpg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Angelo joins an incredibly sexy looking Nathaly on the bed showering her with soft gentle kisses. Working his way down her body stopping in between her legs and using his tongue gently flicking it over her clit making her wet.
Its her turn to focus on him, she opens his legs playing with his hard cock whilst burying her tongue into his hole lubing him up. Gently inserting a finger getting him ready for her strap-on, she doesnt stop until shes done everything she can to make him cum.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10205kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

e626d813d17f8fd65178c640afd93dd5.jpg

Studio: Jazzmon Radford Productions

Jazzmon, the beautiful and powerful female adonis is back at it with some of her best work to date. Watch as this beauty puts choker collars on submissive men and fucks them with her enormous strap-on, making them shout out her name in delight! Jazzmon is here to stay, sex fiends!!

Duration: 17:09
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

Download Jazzmon Platinum Series 57 - The Best Of The Best Strap On Collections

Giselle Leon

Giselle Leon
491f28552f8966ee38252c393088dfe4.jpg

Studio: Dogfart

Womans best friend cant be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leons best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and thats when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselles feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesnt hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselles pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genies lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussys circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckolds usefulness only comes into play when Giselle Leons pussy needs to be licked clean from all that black baby gravy.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Giselle Leon

My New High Heels

My New High Heels
ba0919565afaa73cdc32beb18a993f35.jpg

Studio: Cbtrampling / Clips4Sale

Alina enters the room with a shoe box and sits down on her slaves genitals, lying exposed on the board. She opens the box and with a thrill of anticipation she watches her new high heel sandals. Then she puts them on while she crushes her slaves cock and balls under her hot bottom. She allows her slave to smell and feel the profile of her new shoes, because she places them right in his face while she puts them on. Do you think they hurt? Im sure they do! The Mistress stands up - but what is that? She turns the empty box and places it right over his cock and balls.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5314kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

Download My New High Heels

Back