My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
635f0824cc04580738011d22433502f9.jpeg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Deanna Dare

Deanna Dare
5f9132b919472a093420936a59f5354b.jpeg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

A white friend in need is a friend indeed. And hes also a cuckold,too! Seth is talking to his buddy Isiah about getting his wife knocked up. Deanna and Seth have been trying in vain to have their own little bundle of joy. However, Seths troops havent been finding their target, and Isiahs put on the spot to get Seth and Deanna their desired . Of course Deanna isnt down with the plan, but its not too long before she succumbs to the power of black dick. Deanna Dare wraps her lips around the black cock of her husbands best friend. The husbandcuckoldsub-human watches as his wifes pussy feels the power of Isiahs massive black cock. Its a head-scratcher as Deanna rides Isiah while her husband jerks his own puny pecker. The time for conception arrives when Isiah unloads deep inside Deannas fertile womb. Seth drops to the floor and eats up the excess black jizz dripping from his wifes cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 694.6 MB

Download Deanna Dare

Sarah Diavola

Sarah Diavola
8082112f90a90163301ea694e933f71b.jpeg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Dr Sarah Diavola teaches her patient who is obsessed with womens asses to view asses in a whole new way. by railing his ass hard with her strap-on. Dr Sarah explains to Lance as she pounds his ass that this will be saving his marriage. She has already spoken to his wife, who is more than thrilled to be fucking him at home this way regularly. Dr Sarah lets Lance release by making him ride her strap-on cock while she jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 409.3 MB

Download Sarah Diavola

Sarah Diavola

Sarah Diavola
8082112f90a90163301ea694e933f71b.jpeg

Dr Sarah Diavola teaches her patient who is obsessed with womens asses to view asses in a whole new way. by railing his ass hard with her strap-on. Dr Sarah explains to Lance as she pounds his ass that this will be saving his marriage. She has already spoken to his wife, who is more than thrilled to be fucking him at home this way regularly. Dr Sarah lets Lance release by making him ride her strap-on cock while she jerks him off until he cums all over himself.

Duration: 14:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 409.3 MB

Download Sarah Diavola

Mistress Sidonia Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day Vol. 1

Mistress Sidonia Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day Vol. 1
5490d83c115bd1d3b65defcce057d8f9.jpeg

Studio: Theenglishmansion

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slaves devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the days he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role. As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell. The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going 247 scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch. We also had to remove a number of scenes where the BDSM content would not be permitted by our billers (& unfortunately part of one entire day). As we have a timer running throughout the footage these times are marked as Censored. We also visited a fetish club this content has also been Censored as we cannot reveal certain identities.

Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Mistress Sidonia Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day Vol. 1

Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

ca9f0a248087b7e5c67048c493ac119d.jpeg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with whats to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
Its at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Les Vices De Zyra

Les Vices De Zyra
b65be7b1aa40b9fc8b5648aa9b92f1c5.jpeg

Studio: Pierre Moro

Zyra tient un bar à putes quelle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne dun vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti quelle peut tirer de cette perversion. Dautant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. Lacheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Les Vices De Zyra

Salma

Salma
6b60f246f429e3d6ab723b9ad6d2fcfa.jpeg

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser husband and young strong fucker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her husband harder, the chick didnt hide her choice and more over she wanted him to watch her naughty entertainment. Naughty Salma got something hot to do for husband; she got him lying on the floor and squatted on his face to make him excite her cunt with tongue while she is deeply sucking lovers big tight dick. And it is not all that the husband had to watch, but also the burning hot fuck scene with his wife in first role. At the end of all these actions the husband gets the stream of cumload of the lover on his face; that what desired his wife!

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download Salma

Anal Fist

Anal Fist
33c271531fc42baaeac0c11bdef8bda3.jpeg

Studio: Phobia

Diese leicht dominante Dame aus Frankreich bumst ihren Partner gern mit Umschnallpenis in den Allerwertesten. Damit nicht genug: als Krönung versengt sie ihre Hand im After ihres Speichelleckers...

Duration: 1:34:06
Video: 640x464, AVC (H.264), 1037kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

Download Anal Fist

Christina

Christina
cc16833ae780ca8d286b6e731b583fa8.jpeg

Studio: Brat Princess

Little Danni is called in to begin his leash training. Danni is still a new slave and is adjusting to life as a Brat Princess Sorority house slave. Danni only weighs 115 pounds. The girls quickly identified him as a weakling and slapped a bird lock chastity tube on him. He has already begun to be feminized as well. In this clip, Christina physically dominates the boi. She first makes him lotion her legs. Danni looks like a little pet next to Christina in her heels. Christina only likes big juice heads. Danni is so pathetic to her. She pushes him around and bullies him during the video. She tells him how they are going to turn him into a sissy. Christina then stands right on Dannis chest. She uses the leash to balance herself and crushes little Danni. Danni is completely flattened by Christina. She then pins little Danni. Danni tries to resist the pin but it is hopeless. Christina is so much bigger and stronger then Danni. Christina moves forward and eventually her crotch is right in his face. Christina face sits and ss the small boi. His puny body is no match for Christina. Christina sits right on his face. Christina turns around and sits on his face with her amazing ass in his face. She lowers her bikini bottoms and makes little Danni lick and worship her ass. Danni is utterly humiliated and physically dominated by Christina. The girls have found a perfect boi they can physically dominate and turn into a sissy.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 686.1 MB

Download Christina

Sissy Slut Sessions

Sissy Slut Sessions
a7ac4f2439f3d9a13ed75a5d00e9968b.jpeg

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Mistress Kendra James shows 3 little slave bitches what being a real sissy slut is all about! Sissy Bambi gets fucked from behind by the Mistress strap-on for the first time... Ooouch! Then Sissy Jizzelle has to suck a real mans cock and shower in the guys jizz like any good blow job sissy whore would. Why do you think Kendra calls her jizzelle? Finally, Sissy Holly gets opened up with Kendras fuck saw so her fuck hole is ripe and ready for Dakotas horny cock. Lucky Holly, she gets to chug his cum from his used condom too!

Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 640x360, XviD, 558kbps

File size: 346.3 MB

Download Sissy Slut Sessions

Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy
18cfa3406d8f1c728922a590fada7d5c.jpeg

Studio: Mcinema

Caneboy is in caning therapy for a while because his wife isnt happy with his chores. He must visit often the therapy center of Madame or his wife get to divorce. This day he thought all is fine and this was the last session but the letter he got from his wife told a different story!
Madame let him first believing he get just some soft lashes. Fixed him about the bench but then she told him that he get the hardest punishment then ever...
Caneboy says ..it was the punishment of my life!, he is crying many times then before for mercy.

Duration: 57:26

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Caneboy is in caning therapy for a while because his wife isnt happy with his chores. He must visit often the therapy center of Madame or his wife get to divorce. This day he thought all is fine and this was the last session but the letter he got from his wife told a different story!
Madame let him first believing he get just some soft lashes. Fixed him about the bench but then she told him that he get the hardest punishment then ever...
Caneboy says ..it was the punishment of my life!, he is crying many times then before for mercy.

Download Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Download Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Aning Therapy

Download Aning Therapy

Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

6b159e4406aaaf292559409f783713a5.jpeg

Studio: Mfx

Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: Welcome to the hell... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total , violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here youll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life...

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

6b159e4406aaaf292559409f783713a5.jpeg

Studio: Mfx

Mel, we wanna say just one thing for you: Welcome to the hell... Mel is tied on the bed and was easily dominated by two goddesses full of fury... total , violence, domination, humiliation, despair... Here youll listen the real howl of a little girl real frightened, we can see the fear in her face, her suffering is shedding in her tears, pain... what is pain ? here Mel just can think in one thing, survive... the pain is not important, just her life...

Duration: 29:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Welcome To The Hell Horror Time Series

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking
f136a9b5debafb9dd25c4180c46cdb62.jpeg

Studio: Clips4Sale

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh
f749465e9970cead347caa1e45626b61.jpeg

Goddess Amadahy has you in a precarius situation. Your entire body is completely tied and bound and your hard cock is exposed for her to kick with vicious spiked boots. While your mouth may be coivered, you are to internalize and recite out loud her cock mantra as she rips into your flesh. Goddess Amadahy, My Cock Belongs to you. To Kick, Rip, And Tear right through. the mess begins early and she keeps on kicking you. She knows its going to be a long time before you can jerk off (although you will certainly try), and even longer before you can fuck, and it gives her great excitement. Watch this most wonderful sadist in the world as she tears into your cock flesh with unmatched pleasure!

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5690kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

Download Amadahy New Spikes Rip Through Your Hard Cock Flesh

Daniela

Daniela
1d7857fa9a110bb239d55ce1ce41bea4.jpeg

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

Daniela continues her training of her new step boy. First Daniela binds his hands behind his back. Only his tongue will be allowed to touch her. The chastity tube makes it impossible for Danni to enjoy anything. Danni knows he has to please his step . Daniela lies back and gives Danni the lick command. Danni licks his step s pussy trying best to please step mommy. Daniela plans to have her girlfriends use him as well. Daniela enjoys a good tongue lashing while Danni is very unconformable. He is on his knees with his hands bound behind his back. Eventually Daniela is able to cum. She has trained him to be a good pussy licker. She just needs to build up his endurance so he can lick for hours.

Duration: 8:50

File size: 397.5 MB

Download Daniela

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx
58a26db62e20cf24d0cec197b6a8b333.jpeg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Mistress T

Mistress T
608f658d10c85eb19b6faa984e1850be.jpeg

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

You come home to find your mam with your pal. She likes him...a lot...and decides to play with him right in front of you to humiliate you. She compares his BBC (Big Black Cock) to your little white dicket, & explains that tnat is why he gets to fuck you. Lots of teasing & humiliation...ending with you taking a huge load of cum all over your face!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download Mistress T

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
9be69889237db23689c0d3d89ad8206f.jpeg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions /

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes
4ba2dbe0727def2e548bec3274673a87.jpeg

Ashley Fires and Sadie Holmes have a surprise for Lance Hart. Hes used to being a total ass slut for their strapons, but today they are going to fuck him with two dicks at the same time. Hes never been double penetrated before. They jump right into into, making him ride Ashleys cock while Sadie crams hers in his whole at the same time. They get really excited at his reaction, then take turns bending him over and fucking his ass.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 446.6 MB

Download Ashley Fires Sadie Holmes

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
12fd1713a2f95dc09e29ba75b43bc16b.jpeg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
12fd1713a2f95dc09e29ba75b43bc16b.jpeg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Kiki Daire

Kiki Daire
58e96fd0d11786175df5619699742ebb.jpeg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions /

Kiki Daires been a huge name in the business for over 15 years. When we looked at potential talent to humiliate you, Kikis name was at the top of the list. We find Kiki Daire and Jovan Jordan getting ready to fuck each others brains out while you can only watch. The verbal assault laid on by Kiki will bring the most extreme cuckolds to their knees. The busty porn legend takes Jovans big black cock deep in her pussy while she continues to make you feel sub-human. Jovans meaty black cock turns its attention to Kikis ass.....and its non-stop from there. Kiki and Jovan keep destroying what little self-esteem you have until he shoots his load right on that pussy. Kiki has more work for you to do, cuck boy!

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kiki Daire

d0613009ffe2cc1efac618ef9c32fb12.jpeg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Marek has always been one to try something new in the bedroom and today with willing Gina it would be a day of firsts for him.
Looking incredibly sexy in her black lingerie she starts by gently kissing him, putting him at ease with whats to come. Working her way down his body caressing every part before tending to his rock hard cock with her mouth, slowly teasing him being sure to take her time.
Its at this point she slides on her strap on sliding it slowly into his nice tight asshole whilst playing with his hard length, enjoying it so much he climbs on top allowing it deep into his ass.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Gina Devine Marek - Trust My Love

Giselle Leon

Giselle Leon
b802b47074dc19782140f157221a1643.jpeg

Womans best friend cant be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leons best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and thats when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselles feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesnt hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselles pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genies lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussys circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckolds usefulness only comes into play when Giselle Leons pussy needs to be licked clean from all that black baby gravy.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Giselle Leon

Anal Fist

Anal Fist
2a4ca38c8c57bfd874b1a7e9dad4a67d.jpeg

Studio: Phobia

Diese leicht dominante Dame aus Frankreich bumst ihren Partner gern mit Umschnallpenis in den Allerwertesten. Damit nicht genug: als Krönung versengt sie ihre Hand im After ihres Speichelleckers...

Duration: 1:34:06
Video: 640x464, AVC (H.264), 1037kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

Download Anal Fist

Fetish Lesbians

Fetish Lesbians
4b297b7c12a6515934c1243bf1bcfe6a.jpeg

Studio: Powersville

Enter the secret world of fetish lesbian sex. Massive lesbian orgies and immaculate costuming. No lesbians were harmed in the making of this production.

Duration: 1:35:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fetish Lesbians

Jocks Trainer

Jocks Trainer
aaf6f8dc4000614f6595a02ced443bde.jpeg

Studio: Cfnm

College wrestling, baseball, football and swimming stars are put through a tough, and deeply embarrassing, workout by a female instructor dedicated to the benefits of CFNM for male development. And right in front of their laughing female friends!

Duration: 3:01:15
Video: 704x394, AVC (H.264), 1360kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jocks Trainer

Gehorche Deiner Lady!

Gehorche Deiner Lady!
def3bf5ca937e73128d17abb06dd8f7e.jpeg

Studio: Inflagranti

In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot mögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir präsentieren harten SM-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterwürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst züchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungekürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher Originalsprache.

Duration: 2:00:52
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 827kbps

File size: 820.7 MB

Download Gehorche Deiner Lady!

Fill His Ass

Fill His Ass
76fb56a9dbf5dca401b2e1fb46f44d7b.jpeg

Studio: Lakeview Entertainment

Watch 40 minutes of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco. Her red dress hugs Her gorgeous body as Her strong legs in red boots kick his ass. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt. She feels some pity and allows him to worship at Her perfect breasts before bringing out the huge black rammer for his backside.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 558.9 MB

Download Fill His Ass

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

77db65f45d4a4e1a84cc06a1d0152553.jpeg

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

77db65f45d4a4e1a84cc06a1d0152553.jpeg

Studio: Multi Media Verlag

In der Gummi-Klinik von Lady Stella und Lady Carmen bleibt dem demütigen Latex-Sklaven keine Qual und Demütigung vorenthalten. Transen-Sklavin Ivonne wird in der Kunst der analen Einläufe unterrichtet und schafft es mit zugekniffenen Arschbacken gerade noch auf Klo, wo sich die tosenden Sturzbäche plätschernd in die Keramik ergießen. Gummi-Objekt Walter darf es sich auf dem Gynäkologenstuhl bequem machen und erhält eine Eier-Behandlung der allerersten Güte. Pissorgien, Brustwarzen-Folter, Elektrobehandlungen, Katheder-Exzesse und sadistische Demütigungen in beeindruckender Location mit bester Ausstattung.

Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps

File size: 658.4 MB

Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Three Loader

Three Loader
f64721282169d875b08e34844b309345.jpeg

Studio: Seriousimages

Tony Orlando, Betty Cash and Gianna Love team up to deliver a very large load. The load belonged to Tony Orlando but the journey to get there was everybodys fun.

Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 213.8 MB

Download Three Loader

Boss Bitches 19

Boss Bitches 19
f497668998b39d08114719c1197e2d45.jpeg

Studio: Gentlemens Video

Dueling dongs and stretched assholes! Thats what your getting with Gentlemens latest strap-on femdom masterpiece! Its a strap-on dildo duel! Ladies choose your weapon and prepare to conquer your man with a powerful thrust up his open butthole. Make him beg, lick your heels and suck your lance. The Boss Bitches are in control!

Duration: 1:24:14
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2565kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Boss Bitches 19

Orgasm Impossible

Orgasm Impossible
76c86772f99a6c10cb53f377103e58c6.jpeg

Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when hes looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Orgasm Impossible

Orgasm Impossible

Orgasm Impossible
76c86772f99a6c10cb53f377103e58c6.jpeg

Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when hes looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Orgasm Impossible

Back