My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine
e1b0d743797f59c3ad498adf9988c899.jpg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Angelo joins an incredibly sexy looking Nathaly on the bed showering her with soft gentle kisses. Working his way down her body stopping in between her legs and using his tongue gently flicking it over her clit making her wet.
Its her turn to focus on him, she opens his legs playing with his hard cock whilst burying her tongue into his hole lubing him up. Gently inserting a finger getting him ready for her strap-on, she doesnt stop until shes done everything she can to make him cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10205kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

My New High Heels

My New High Heels
203e504efe572e060a3fbf77acae28b9.jpg

Studio: Cbtrampling / Clips4Sale

Alina enters the room with a shoe box and sits down on her slaves genitals, lying exposed on the board. She opens the box and with a thrill of anticipation she watches her new high heel sandals. Then she puts them on while she crushes her slaves cock and balls under her hot bottom. She allows her slave to smell and feel the profile of her new shoes, because she places them right in his face while she puts them on. Do you think they hurt? Im sure they do! The Mistress stands up - but what is that? She turns the empty box and places it right over his cock and balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5314kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

Download My New High Heels

Tied In The Back

Tied In The Back
c1470c6f31980647c206a306189b3cd7.jpg

Studio: Osk

After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to its exhilarating climax, its no wonder critics hail tied in the back as the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium. Are you ready to take the ride?

Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Tied In The Back

Tied In The Back

Tied In The Back
c1470c6f31980647c206a306189b3cd7.jpg

Studio: Osk

After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to its exhilarating climax, its no wonder critics hail tied in the back as the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium. Are you ready to take the ride?

Duration: 53:49
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Tied In The Back

Slave Trading

Slave Trading
42c20dd836edeed2bd8a88196f29c3cb.jpg

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

Two ladies are making a deal. One is selling her slave to the other. They have a lot of fun negotiating a proper price. They lead him around by the testicle chain while slapping his hard on merciless.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 194.0 MB

Download Slave Trading

Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release

1a7d77fbd8528ac611376edb75596e98.jpg

Studio: Femdomempire

There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and its thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he wont be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

Download Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release

There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and its thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he wont be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls

Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls
7838980712c02871f046050b1cf8170d.jpg

Mistress Katrina Jade is a sadistic cruel tease that loves to torture her bound slave by slowly edging his cock. She gets more excited with each little stroke that makes her bitch even more submissive and sexually frustrated than he already is. Katrina loves to bring him to the very edge until he is begging to have his swollen blue balls emptied out to the very last drop.

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download Katrina Jade - Draining Blue Balls

Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry

Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry
79810bb701e975236f4774f666a2729f.jpg

Princess Allie allows her slave the reward of having his cock milked but only after he gets her off first. She sits on her slaves face and orders him to orally pleasure her cunt while she teases his sexually frustrated slave cock. Allie keeps building up his load as she edges his dick until he is finally allowed to cum for being a good boy and licking his Princess to orgasm.

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7219kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 424.1 MB

Download Allie Eve Knox - Drain Him Dry

Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet
366dab9ab0188de542f17ac3a6d927fd.jpg

A slave is just a fuck hole for his Mistress to use and tear a part as she pleases! There is no turning back for Mistress Shawnas slave now that he has been strung up into a personal fuck-doll for her entertainment. Nothing is more humiliating for a man than having his ass stretched to gape by a thick, pink strap-on cock.

Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 989.0 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Strap-On Fuck Puppet

Marley Brinx - Muddy Doormat Service

bf26e1c6186135bfff24dfd1c15d6e50.jpg

Mistress Marley returns to the dungeon with extremely muddy leather boots that need to be properly spit shined. Good thing there is a dedicated house slave to be the personal doormat for every Mistress that steps foot into The Femdom Empire. He is already at the lowest position of servitude and must keep proving his worth by licking up every piece of mud and filth as ordered. Mistress Marley laughs, spits and slaps the bitch while he chokes on all that disgusting grit and grime. She is determined to get her boots sparkling clean and could care less if his tongue becomes black and covered with nasty downtown street filth.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7201kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 631.8 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Muddy Doormat Service

bf26e1c6186135bfff24dfd1c15d6e50.jpg

Mistress Marley returns to the dungeon with extremely muddy leather boots that need to be properly spit shined. Good thing there is a dedicated house slave to be the personal doormat for every Mistress that steps foot into The Femdom Empire. He is already at the lowest position of servitude and must keep proving his worth by licking up every piece of mud and filth as ordered. Mistress Marley laughs, spits and slaps the bitch while he chokes on all that disgusting grit and grime. She is determined to get her boots sparkling clean and could care less if his tongue becomes black and covered with nasty downtown street filth.

Duration: 11:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7201kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 631.8 MB

Download Marley Brinx - Muddy Doormat Service

Brittany Andrews - Under Cumplete Control

784342e317e113fedb424641c333acbf.jpg

Goddess Brittany keeps every one of her boy-toys under her spell at all times. Each slave must undergo a complete transformation before they become her obedient, mindless sex drones. Her new victim is ready to enter the final phase where every last drop of DNA is milked out of his body. Only then will he become the subservient sex slave he was always meant to be.

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7494kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

Download Brittany Andrews - Under Cumplete Control

Goddess Brittany keeps every one of her boy-toys under her spell at all times. Each slave must undergo a complete transformation before they become her obedient, mindless sex drones. Her new victim is ready to enter the final phase where every last drop of DNA is milked out of his body. Only then will he become the subservient sex slave he was always meant to be.

Yasmin Scott - Fresh Fuck Meat

Yasmin Scott - Fresh Fuck Meat
48ac78cfbeed09841d53ef7ae0374edf.jpg

Mistress Yasmin breaks in her young slaves tight ass with her thick strap-on cock! He came fresh from the auction block with no training and an extra tight virgin hole ripe for the taking. No slave goes unfucked in Mistress Yasmins dungeon as she splits his whimpering ass wide open with bigger and bigger dicks every night.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7227kbps

File size: 677.1 MB

Download Yasmin Scott - Fresh Fuck Meat

Shawna Leneé - Spiked Cock Cage

5b1939ec241b9e4d547fe468f5f1d131.jpg

Shawna Lene may look sweet but dont ever get on her bad side or you will soon find out how cruel of a Mistress she can be. Her slave needs a severe lesson in servitude and is given the ly spiked steel chastity treatment to help correct his naughty behavior. Once the lock is clicked shut there is no way to prevent his cock from getting hard as Shawna sits on his face ordering to lick her latex covered cunt. She wants to watch her slave suffer and scream for mercy but has no plans in unlocking his tormented cock anytime soon.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Spiked Cock Cage

5b1939ec241b9e4d547fe468f5f1d131.jpg

Shawna Lene may look sweet but dont ever get on her bad side or you will soon find out how cruel of a Mistress she can be. Her slave needs a severe lesson in servitude and is given the ly spiked steel chastity treatment to help correct his naughty behavior. Once the lock is clicked shut there is no way to prevent his cock from getting hard as Shawna sits on his face ordering to lick her latex covered cunt. She wants to watch her slave suffer and scream for mercy but has no plans in unlocking his tormented cock anytime soon.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6775kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 736.5 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Spiked Cock Cage

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking
f51c8b123647aa18a229ec9eb9a0ea18.jpg

Studio: Clips4Sale

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Daniela

Daniela
4631b008e604dd42bb9402d96b0e9d60.jpg

Studio: Bratprincess.Us

In part 2, Daniela has her song worship her pussy. First she checks her sons chastity tube. Daniela checks her sons chastity tube for tightness and to make sure there can be no erections. Satisfied that he cant get hard, she spreads her legs for her boy to lick her pussy. Daniela talks gently to her boy letting him know how happy she is that he can lick her pussy. She even turns around and has her boy lick her pussy from behind. Daniela grabs her sons hair and uses his tongue like a toy.

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Daniela

Daniela

Daniela
4631b008e604dd42bb9402d96b0e9d60.jpg

In part 2, Daniela has her song worship her pussy. First she checks her sons chastity tube. Daniela checks her sons chastity tube for tightness and to make sure there can be no erections. Satisfied that he cant get hard, she spreads her legs for her boy to lick her pussy. Daniela talks gently to her boy letting him know how happy she is that he can lick her pussy. She even turns around and has her boy lick her pussy from behind. Daniela grabs her sons hair and uses his tongue like a toy.

Duration: 9:32

File size: 705.2 MB

Download Daniela

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn
98a69252d7587580e3cce9c4329df28f.jpg

Studio: Mistressezada

So I leave him there and go out, returning late in the night. I left a webcam on and can check up on him any time I want via a secure internet connection. This is how I see that, shortly after I left, he unsuccessfully tries to free himself, struggling for several minutes to get rid f the chains, but soon just gives up and waits quietly for Me to come back. He becomes very lonely and, every time he hears a noise, cries for Me with anxiety. When editing this clip I kept some of these moments so everybody can see how desperate he was.
When I come home, several hours later, I am very aroused from seeing him through the internet when he didnt know I could and knowing that he spent there his whole night while I was out having fun. I know he wants to be released from the cage, but I am in the mood to give him another kind of release: I am going to milk him. Its only his prick that will get out of the cage, not him entirely.
Even though he is quite close to Me, when I take off his chastity device I only find a small, flaccid prick in it, he seems to be too tired and frustrated to have an erection. But he can not resist My touch, so I revive his prick immediately, with no effort. He gets so aroused so quickly, that in several minutes I already edge him, looking at his prick pumping in the air and desiring just another touch that it needs to get to an orgasm. And it gets an orgasm pretty soon, but its not pleasant, as My slave hoped, it is totally ruined, the cum just dripping in great amounts from the tip of his prick, just like from a prostate milking. Of course, his prick remains rock hard, like it should after a ruined orgasm, so why not milk him again and drain his balls? His second orgasm is just as ruined as the first one and his whole night, since I am going to put his chastity back on and leave him in the cage for the rest of the night, to look at Me sleeping in the comfortable bed right in front of him.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.9 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Goddess Brianna

Goddess Brianna
79d66eea050695c05156e922c46ef099.jpg

Goddess Brianna has twins Lola and Danni. In her femdom household, boys after a certain age get placed in chastity and then pegged. Lola is so bratty to her twin . She loves he is in chastity now and has to keep her room cleaned. Anything left out in her room he will have to wear to school the next day mom said. Danni knows Lola will keep her room messy just so she can humiliate him by wearing girls clothes.

Duration: 9:27

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Goddess Brianna

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn
6b301aa4bddf01784d9eb0fdd7763de9.jpg

After this years Femdom Summer Camp I received lots of emails from submissive males asking how they could participate in the next edition, what are the requirements. So here is a clip shot several months ago while testing a slave for the camp. This slave applied to serve Us at the Femdom Summer Camp, so Me and Mistress Roberta decided to test him, to see if he can be of any use to us. He applied as a whipping boy, but Well have to see if hes got what it takes to be one. For now, We are going to administer him 120 whip lashes, just to see if hes fit enough to be present at the Camp and serve Us. Because that is not a job for everyone, he has to prove he deserves it. After this We will decide if he can qualify to be tested as a whipping boy, or if he is to be just a buffoon, to entertain Us with his aping.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3329kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.3 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

ae7cd70d893280879408aac6a8001e7f.jpg

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela has such a sweet man who runs errands for her like getting her some cigarettes. Thats something she can look forward to after she is done with her shower, but before that she needs her man to lick her down below then he can go run her errand.

Format: avi
Duration: 3:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5380kbps

File size: 149.3 MB

Download Ela Darling - Go Buy Me Cigarettes

Ela has such a sweet man who runs errands for her like getting her some cigarettes. Thats something she can look forward to after she is done with her shower, but before that she needs her man to lick her down below then he can go run her errand.

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx
30ea508a49c8359802c05b218299f25f.jpg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet
47203e6c5191a5935849394d21bc7661.jpg

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Julia Ann

Julia Ann
debaa22a05401c1280e421d254ef56b5.jpg

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Julia Ann

Julia Ann

Julia Ann
debaa22a05401c1280e421d254ef56b5.jpg

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration: 9:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Julia Ann

Chichi Medina

Chichi Medina
f8ddb796f31e80704aa3a4aa129c6ee3.jpg

Studio: Brattyfootgirls

Jason has a big problem and has decided to visit a shrink to get to the bottom of it. Dr. medina sits him down and starts questioning him about whats wrong. He tells her he has a huge phobia of feet and cant get turned on by his wife in bed if he sees her feet in any shape or form. The Dr asks him if hed like to try a new form of therapy and he agrees. Slowly Dr Medina hyp-nos Jason and puts him under her spell. While he is under she tells him he will love her feet and the mere sight of her barefeet will drive him insane with lust. Aftwr coming to, The Dr starts dangling her heels in front of him. He feels weird and cant stop staring at his doctors feet. She questions him more, then slips off her shoes and starts rubbing her feet on his groin, seeing how hard he is. She ca feel the bulge in his pants and starts putting her smelly feet in his face. He cant control it anymore and starts licking and kissing his Drs soles. She makes more notes and thinks he may need to go under one more time. She tells him he will no longer find his wife attractive at all and will now be her foot bitch and come to see her every week at a higher rate. The Drs evil plan is slowly coming true...

Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 451.9 MB

Download Chichi Medina

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1
01e76a11642dfaea69f4d37717229ac0.jpg

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
a6937e33609ced5cf8d767a924ba2aa8.jpg

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Babysitters Strap-On Revenge
894d5eccf10187324a3cc79a8084a0c3.jpg

Studio: Debi Diamond

This is not what it looks like, dear! Watch what happens when the mean ol wife catches hubby taking it up the ass from the babysitter!

Duration: 35:47
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 312.4 MB

Download Babysitters Strap-On Revenge

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
94e957e6869ff4a7852c7d159f417f60.jpg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
b6361f78dc5afffd5c33053af5715a5d.jpg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Back