My Poor Eggs | Brutal Cock Tortures | Femdom | Ballbusting !

Shawna Leneé - Cum Pie Surprise

Shawna Leneé - Cum Pie Surprise
6f0975bddd2e430651d1f67585913f6f.jpeg

Studio: Femdomempire

No reward goes un-ruined at The Femdom Empire especially when your cock is controlled by Humiliatrix Shawna Lenee. Since her slave couldnt cum without being unlocked from chastity she makes sure his long awaited orgasm is extra humiliating. He has no idea that a self-made cum pie surprise is waiting for him when he releases a huge load of disgusting slave slime.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6801kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 807.9 MB

Download Shawna Leneé - Cum Pie Surprise

Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

85e5be8eef8137cf82019c62a117fdb8.jpeg

Studio: Clips4Sale

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx
7ed435f9f036060e86250047ccfaf100.jpeg

Studio: Handdomination

Courtney (blonde) and Nicole have their hands full with a bull. The two tiny white girls are safe for now as they have locked the black beast in complete bondage. The Dom duo has reduced the muscular jock to just a cock..This interracial hand job will be done on their terms! Nicole loves to tease the large unguarded penis paying special attention too the mushroom head of the captive cock. Courtney is more aggressive with the dark dick. The busty blonde gives long fast strokes to the enormous black erection. Both girls allow the helpless slave to suck their nipples as the other performs a Femdom handjob. The black bull penis proves no match for the man milking tag team. The perverse pair push the BBC past the point of no return. Gobs and gobs of sperm pure from the defenseless black man meat. The girls take full advantage of their helpless black slave. They torment and abuse the extra sensitive head of the penis. The spent cock is milked way too long after orgasm. The slave screams in pain but the girls continue the savage post orgasm abuse of the black penis.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

Download Courtney Cameron Nicole Foxx

Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

414bda0b4483703af4b0110fe4d1835f.jpeg

Studio: Barefootprincessvideo

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4727kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

Download Obey Melanie - Cum Dripping Compilation Vol. 1

A treat for the Goddess Melanie worshippers! Heres a collection of cum scenes and never before seen footage from My most recent videos. Shot from alternate angles and bargain priced, this compilation is sure to leave you dripping in your pants!

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
c89700cd30cb06bc3465000f305cfe84.jpeg

Studio: Mistressezada

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop

Milked To The Last Drop
c89700cd30cb06bc3465000f305cfe84.jpeg

Studio: Mistressezada

My slave has been locked in chastity for 10 days now. During this period he has been teased constantly, and he has been begging Me for a release. And Im going to give it to him, until I dry him out.
I mummified him in black saran wrap, leaving just the locked prick and his head out. Removing the chastity device proved to be a little of a challenge, with his already hardened prick. He is so horny that I bring him close to orgasm by just touching him with one finger. Hes dripping a lot, so I make him eat that disgusting filth. When I feel he is close and dreams for an orgasm more than anything in the world, I stop right before that, and then just squeeze the cum out of his prick, without any trace of pleasure. His frustration was so real, you could almost touch it. I enjoyed so much seeing him so helpless, under My control, that I did that again, and again, and again... 7 times. The last loads squeezed were not too big, but I kept doing it until I made sure there was no drop of cum left in his balls. When I felt that his balls are completely dried out, I cleaned his prick with a tissue (that he had to chew on) and popped the chastity device back on.

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 338.6 MB

Download Milked To The Last Drop

Mistress T

Mistress T
1066f60b6fa8a94ceeb19e540021abb3.jpeg

Studio: Mistresst/Clips4Sale

You come home to find your mam with your pal. She likes him...a lot...and decides to play with him right in front of you to humiliate you. She compares his BBC (Big Black Cock) to your little white dicket, & explains that tnat is why he gets to fuck you. Lots of teasing & humiliation...ending with you taking a huge load of cum all over your face!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 386.6 MB

Download Mistress T

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Gorgious Babe Riley Reid
1c752194f1deb77f2db1d51d0ebaccb3.jpeg

Studio: Cuckoldsessions / Dogfart

Riley Reids cuckold is only allowed to play with her feet, get treated like a woman and to watch as Riley fucks a real man. Shane Diesel comes in only after Rileys white cuckold has sucked down a black dong and gotten his lips glossed up. Shanes big black meat finds its way into Rileys mouth as the cuckold takes mental notes. The cuckolds self-esteem (as if her had any), gets knocked down several pegs when Shanes meat is compared to his....no contest. A failed attempt at wrapping a magnum condom on Shane can only mean that the cuckold now has an interesting piece of gum to chew on. Rileys mouth takes a brief rest when Shanes monstrosity does its damage to Rileys lady parts. The cuckold,of course, is told that he could never reach the level of manhood that Shane has achieved. Nevertheless, Riley keeps getting plowed by Shanes big black cock until his meat explodes allover her pussy. Guess who has clean up duty.

Duration: 46:22
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 545.1 MB

Download Gorgious Babe Riley Reid

Die Analgeburt

Die Analgeburt
d37877d9329097518c1fddc4c2d89d2e.jpeg

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Mein Ehesklave nervt mich mit seinen Schwangerschaftsbeschwerden. Weil die Wehen verfrüht einsetzen, kommt es mit meiner Hilfe zur Anal-Hausgeburt. Ich muss feststellen, dass der Balg gar nicht von mir stammt. Dafür nehme ich den Arsch - der mir neun Monate verwehrt blieb - so richtig her. Bis zum Anschlag stopfe ich meine Monsterprügel in seine untreue Rosette. Anschließend besorge ich es ihm mit meinem XXL-Strap-On in freier Natur. Anal extrem!

Duration: 1:07:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 641.0 MB

Download Die Analgeburt

Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

723a9daf50f3dd07080e89327f79b162.jpeg

Studio: Sweetfemdom

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video V8, 3658kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Goddess Kyaa Gives The Sweet Dick

Now that Lance has earned a good fucking from Kyaa by taking her ball abuse and sucking her strap-on like a man, she bends him over to fuck him right. Kyaa really knows how work a strap-on. Possibly because she plays with one in her personal lesbian life a lot. Its clear she can fuck. Kyaa makes Lance beg for more in multiple positions, then leaves him shivering so she can go fuck her girlfriend.

Dava Foxx

Dava Foxx
565ed0b01d61a414f9cffaa79df0f0bc.jpeg

Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and theres a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk. She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him. Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.

Duration: 12:49

File size: 319.7 MB

Download Dava Foxx

Roxanne Rae

Roxanne Rae
3e39142d5f8c960db9f0b80b4180004c.jpeg

Roxanne Rae returns to Lance. He is still on the ground holding his balls from her kicks earlier. She struts into the room, high heels clacking on the floor, swinging a big strap-on cock with a big smile... If she is going to be living with Lance for 12 months, she is going to make him her slut bitch. He is going to have to learn to love to take cock. He is reluctant at first, but completely submitted to her after all the ballbusting. Once she has him bent over, it doesnt take him long to start to love her big long strap-on deep inside him. When he grabs her ass to pull her in for more Roxanne knows she turned him into a full on slut. She lays him down flat and works her hips, fucking him just right. When he is about to cum from her gyrating her cock on his prostate, she stops, pulls out, and makes him get on his knees in front of her. Shell be back with a friend to finish him off...

Duration: 10:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 366.0 MB

Download Roxanne Rae

Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

b3ffa7407a68555a9d70011f9c842740.jpeg

Studio: Brazilsmother

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 967.2 MB

Download Jennifer Giardinis Face Abuse

Jennifer Giardini is at her room relaxing while ss her poor slave with her evil butt. Vivi is fighting to escape but cant do nothing because her Domme is really big and strong. Goddess Jennifer Giardini keeps holding her head down and smashing Vivis head and got really horny humiliating the defenseless little Vivi slapping her face very hard. Hot Domme Jennifer scrubs her asshole all over Vivis nose while a hot facesitting girlgirl scene takes place.

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm
39c80d33db97c559c9d311955e43ef0f.jpeg

Studio: Cfnm

Most offices are not a place of business. Not at all. But then you knew that didnt you?
Instead they are a boiling hot cauldron of lust & desire. With a big heavy lid on. For no one can really let their lust and desire for naked male flesh get the better of them. Secret exhibitionists must keep their muscles and cocks hidden under their smart business suits at all times. The poor suited wage slaves live in fear of being sacked if they step out of line. But what happens at the leaving party of a trusted employee? Laura. Shes leaving the firm so what does she care now about what people think? Her references have all be written, the new job accepted.shes free! Picture the office stud. Longed for by women old and young, from the lowly secretary to the female boss, but completely untouchable. Watch him letting his hair down a little TOO much at the party. Out of his head with his guard well and truly down. How will he fair now the girls have him at a disadvantage? That muscular body hes spends so much time over. Its too good a chance to miss. And what of the office snitch? For years he has been spreading poison behind peoples backs. I bet he doesnt know whats coming to him either. At this office party years of pent up lust and vengeance comes flooding over. And the men arent going to like it one bit.

Duration: 30:01
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps

File size: 224.0 MB

Download Lauras Leaving Party Cfnm

Les Vices De Zyra

Les Vices De Zyra
6b13f229b8d0ae1ce2be681ca8a8af4c.jpeg

Studio: Pierre Moro

Zyra tient un bar à putes quelle cherche à vendre. Un acheteur potentiel se présente en la personne dun vieux pervers. Rapidement Zyra voit tout le parti quelle peut tirer de cette perversion. Dautant que le vieux lui ramène une métisse bien chaude que Zyra va initier salement au vice. Domination, pénétration anale. Lacheteur se transforme bientôt en homme objet devant la caméra de Pierre Moro.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:33
Video: 640x512, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

Download Les Vices De Zyra

Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!

Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!
f99ef699f52eae5fb9fd654e131a97ea.jpeg

Slave Rory from distant Cuba has been dreaming for a long time of being taken severely by Carmen Rivera. His intimate fantasy finally gets realized but its a hard reality: She mercilessly rams her giant dildo into his ass. Again and again she is penetrating his intestines driven by cuban salsa- rhythms in her loins. A noble Cohiba and a glas of Havanna Club do inspire her to even deeper drillings. The audience is able to attend the highly bizarre scenario from the slaves perspective. And may imagine how it felt like being next to get ones ass blown up in the caribbean sun. Afterwards Baronessa grants herself some relaxation: She polishes her favourite dildo with her wet and horny pussy to a maximum of glaze. All You Can Fuck: An extreme and extremely happy surplus-fucking action. Vive la Revolution!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 2441kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Cuba Revolution - All You Can Fuck!

Orgasm Impossible

Orgasm Impossible
19d18c9eb7035087846b835e48cb6e19.jpeg

Another unsatisfying orgasm is milked from my slave but this one wont cum so easily. Its especially hard for him to ejaculate when hes looked in a chastity belt that prevents it. His dick is never touched, he cannot erect and his testicles are spanked repeatedly. His only stimulation cums from Me tormenting his balls.

Duration: 8:11

File size: 291.4 MB

Download Orgasm Impossible

Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Home Made Kinky Amateurs
e34f4590db5eeef4659ff6f81e5299e2.jpeg

Studio: Homemade Media

Homemade Kinky Amateurs will give the pros a run for extra cash. In scene one, Kat dominates Daisey as she makes her worship the moist mound between her legs. In scene two, Foxxy makes Snider nut on her boot from her face sitting and taste of her pussy. In scene three, Jizelle rocks Angelas worship with strap-on penetration and hot wax drippings to her frail body. In scene four, Jordan Love pegs Dorian after he thoroughly worships her. In scene five, Jordan uses Madelines mouth to dumb his load. Who said amateurs did have a deep dark side?

Duration: 1:40:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Home Made Kinky Amateurs

X Club Wrestling

X Club Wrestling
53ad08df1bd3fe8a28228ddecdc6fd2e.jpeg

Studio: Prostyle Fantasies

In the first episode of The Power Guardians (available at SuperHeroineWorld), the Blue, Red, and Yellow Power Guardians were all savagely defeated by the evil Lotus Princess. Now, the Blue Power Guardian wakes up--in a wrestling ring! Turns out the Lotus Princess wants to have a little work out, and plans to use the weakened superheroine as her own personal punching bag! But the Blue Power Guardian is not beaten yet, and gives the Lotus Princess a valiant run for her money. Alas, the poor heroine is eventually dominated and completely humiliated by the evil Lotus Princess, who seems especially to relish punishing the Blue Guardians crotch! Soon the Blue Power Guardian is literally made into the Lotus Princesss punching bag, as shes tied to a heavy bag and badly beaten, fondled, and whipped! Can the Blue Power Guardian ever come back from such thorough destruction??

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5014kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

Download X Club Wrestling

Salma

Salma
63f75269ea814f56551f2a5d31ad5660.jpeg

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Salma did not have a long thought on making a choice between her loser husband and young strong fucker male. And it was not all; to humiliate on her husband harder, the chick didnt hide her choice and more over she wanted him to watch her naughty entertainment. Naughty Salma got something hot to do for husband; she got him lying on the floor and squatted on his face to make him excite her cunt with tongue while she is deeply sucking lovers big tight dick. And it is not all that the husband had to watch, but also the burning hot fuck scene with his wife in first role. At the end of all these actions the husband gets the stream of cumload of the lover on his face; that what desired his wife!

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download Salma

Giselle Leon

Giselle Leon
b1bdc443a6066c94c14c3e82c510a334.jpeg

Studio: Dogfart

Womans best friend cant be bought at some shelter or pet store. Giselle Leons best friend walks on all limbs but somewhat resembles a human. Giselle shares the festivities with Shane Diesel and Brian Pumper and thats when the cuckold really feels some pent up frustration. Shane makes the cuckold worship Giselles feet right before she worships some big black cocks. The cuckold holds back his tears as Giselle doesnt hold back from sucking on Diesel and Pumper. Much like a good little boy, the cuckold obeys his masters right before Giselle Leon bounces back and forth between both black cocks. Giselles pussy eventually spreads open for black cock insertion of epic proportions. The cuckold? Well, his small white cock could fit inside that white pussy but only after finding a genies lamp. Pumper and Diesel continue the nonstop blitzkrieg of Giselle Leon and her pussys circumference will never go back to its original shape. The cuckolds usefulness only comes into play when Giselle Leons pussy needs to be licked clean from all that black baby gravy.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Giselle Leon

Molly Jane

Molly Jane
0cdc845baf67f8c56e53a8ff6bfba221.jpeg

Molly Jane has Lance hanging from the ceiling. She struts into the room, boobs bouncing, in her high heels and pantyhose with a bottle of lube in her hand. She loves to knee boys in the balls, but she likes them to be rock hard while she does it. She brings Lance to heaven by stroking his cock and rubbing her perfect natural big tits on him, just so the abuse to his balls is more intense. Molly giggles and smiles each time she knees, kicks or squeezes his nuts.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps

File size: 374.4 MB

Download Molly Jane

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens
9062f563e5c3f7d58333c355751677de.jpeg

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine
6d9b66ba3eab1243ba81252675e9b8f6.jpeg

Studio: Strapon.Xxx

Angelo joins an incredibly sexy looking Nathaly on the bed showering her with soft gentle kisses. Working his way down her body stopping in between her legs and using his tongue gently flicking it over her clit making her wet.
Its her turn to focus on him, she opens his legs playing with his hard cock whilst burying her tongue into his hole lubing him up. Gently inserting a finger getting him ready for her strap-on, she doesnt stop until shes done everything she can to make him cum.

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10205kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nathaly Angelo - Private Entwine

Mistress Alina - Suffer Two Bitchy Orgasms

Mistress Alina - Suffer Two Bitchy Orgasms
dfb8772b337b5d96f1b074de9d8a0c08.jpeg

Mistress Alina has dressed totally in black: A tightly fit top, leather skirt, pantyhose, studded leather gloves and her new ultra high Buffalo overknee boots. And she has made up something special for her slave. I will torment you with my gloves, I want you to cum on them, I want you to suck your cum from my fingers and then I want you to cum again under my boots.
With a thrill of anticipation Alina walks onto the stage and teases her slave, who is caught under the board, with her boots.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4490kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Alina - Suffer Two Bitchy Orgasms

c54cd3b14d11742aaea001afa3fbf25c.jpeg

One obvious effect chastity is the so called blue balls. During long term chastity, the slaves balls really do become blue, and very big, full of cum. To make sure that the balls dont explode, milkings are necessary once in a while. I dont want him to enjoy the milking too much, so I will do it as quickly as possible. I will extract as much cum as possible in as little time as possible, of course, making sure he feels no pleasure from the process. And since the slave is restrained in a leather strap cage, theres nothing he can do to change anything. In less than a minute the slave has his first ruined orgasm. frustratingly oozing cum on the floor. I will make him cum 4 times in less than 3 minutes, enticing him with the possibility of a real orgasm, but ruining every time, of course. When his cock gets a little too soft, it means he has been milked enough for this time, now I can lock him again and forget about this for a while.

Duration: 8:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Speed Milking

Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada Sinn
97288792d8349034c13c5fb28d1107da.jpeg

Studio: Kinkymistresses

The Slave in the Hands of the fantastic Mistress Ezada is waiting for her Punishment. In the House, far away from everything in Transilvania she can use him like she want. In this long Session he will get a long Torture. See how she Punished his Nipples with with Clamps, how she stretch his Ball and of course she like also Corporal Punishment. Special she like to Whipp the strong Cock of her Slave.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 405.7 MB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn

Josy

Josy
cde4763dfaec80617c434f7fc02eb3de.jpeg

Studio: Submissivecuckolds

Its been a while since Josy got married and now shes fully aware of the fact that her hubby is a total loser that cant even satisfy a woman. Well, whatever: there are lots of other men who rock big dicks and are always ready to use them on someone. One of Josys numerous fuck buddies loves it when she keeps her pussy naturally hairy - thats why theres a huge bush growing between her legs these days. Her hubby likes it smooth? Oh come on, nobody gives a fuck! Josy always does what she wants while his main job is to satisfy her every whim.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Josy

bf01da4ec76d1469e85fdef2b1bd56ca.jpeg

Emmanuel London

Emmanuel London
1baa9573631deb2ca8120458182d2daa.jpeg

Studio: Handdomination

The beautiful brunette with the over the top tits has her slave bound to the milking bench. The slaves wrists and ankles have been fitted with genuine leather restraints and padlocked to the bench. A heavy duty leather restraint is placed across his chest and secured to the bench. To make matters worse the slave dons a sight restrictive mask and will never see one of the most beautiful girls ever! Londons large 32 triple D breasts are on full display as she jerks the defenseless dick. She has full control. Her handjob skills are second to none as she shows them off on the oversized penis. Hands-free, she makes the dick dance for her. London commands the cock to cum on her coutdown. Afterwards, she continued milking the super sensitive cock for more sperm. She is relentless in her pursuit of the man juice. The slave screams out in agony as the brutal post orgasm milking is too much to bear. All he can do it take the pain until she is satisfied

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

File size: 445.5 MB

Download Emmanuel London

Back