Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Anal Machine Cum (Part 2 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: Mistress Sidonia has her sub on the bondage bench, his hard cock in the electro clamp, the Erostek sending pulses of pain and pleasure through his shaft, making him moan in pleasure. She then gives his cock a hard slapping and cropping, making it engorge even more so she can wrap tight wire around his hardness and balls, to increase the CBT torment with another round of electro play. His ass is then pounded with the fucking machine, the big dildo stretching his hole, fucking his prostate as Mistress gives him a gloved edging handjob until he can't help but shoot a massive cumload, which is fed straight back to him.

Tags: anal fucking machine, cbt, cock beating, cock electrics, cum, electric cbt board, glovejob, handjob, strapon while cumming

Format: MP4
Duration: 13 Min
Size: 644 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 243.6 MB

Title: Kelly Lynn Sage - Kelly Lynn Does as She Pleases with Little Dannis Face (1080 HD) (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: 1080 HD Kelly Lynn Sage sits on Danni's face while wearing purple tights. Danni hardly gets a breath and when he does, it smells like Kelly Lynn's ass. Kelly Lynn puts her full weight on Danni. She grinds on the tiny boy. Danni can barely breathe. Kelly Lynn is in control. Kelly Lynn makes Danni say "yes" to her when he really means "no." Kelly will not take no for an answer. She will do whatever she wants. Danni will be used as Kelly Lynn pleases. Kelly Lynn finishes and tells Danni to stay put until she wants to use him again. (7:29 long)

Clip Contains: Kelly Lynn Sage, Danni, Face Sitting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Tights, Chastity male, Ass Smothering

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , TIGHTS FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , CHASTITY MALE , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: kelly lynn sage , danni

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 390 Mb

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Cum Again Again & Again (Part 2 of 5) (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: Mistress Nikki, looking incredible in her sexy latex, has her sub in intense mummification, with just his metal chastity clad cock exposed, ready for an intense, long edging and tease session. Nikki's aim is to see how many times she can edge him and make him cum, whilst wearing his tight chastity and then, after releasing him from the cage, something she does with her sadistic and fun domination style. He is given little time to recoup, using her shoes to encourage him to hardness again and milking his dick over and over, not forgetting a cruel post orgasm torment, in this amazing, authentic cock control session.

Tags: bare legs, chastity cum, chastity device, cock vibrator, continuous cock milking, cum, edging, handjob, high heels, multiple cums, mummification, mummification wrap, post orgasm torment, shoejob, tie and tease

Size: 667 Mb

Download:
Download - 266.2 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Forever a Footboy (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: Princess Lenna loves the power her feet have over men and how easily they can make them her bitch. After a long day on her feet nothing makes Lenna more relaxed than coming home and having a doormat waiting patiently in his cage to serve. Her personal foot bitch obeys Princess Lena's every command as she orders him to start kissing, licking and making her feet sparkly clean. She wants to see her reflection in her toes by the time her footboy is finished.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: lenna lux

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1027 Mb

Download:

Title: Bitch Slave - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: Mistress Abaddon's bitch slave must learn to take her big strapon cock orally and anally. Made to suck and gag on it first, it gives just enough lubrication for a good hard arse fucking which only proves to open him up, ready for a monster dildo.

Tags: anal, boots, corset, dildo, domestic, forced masturbation, humiliation, knee boots, latex stockings, leather knee boots, leather strap knee boots, silk corset, spitting, stockings, strap boots, strap knee boots, strap-on, strap-on fucking, strap-on worship, suspenders

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 945 Mb

Download:

Title: My Smoke In Your Face - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: Mistress Fox gets smolderingly sexy with her smoke in this human ashtray and spit receptacle slave training session. Thick plumes of exhaled smoke engulf the slave's face as he is instructed to inhale her deeply. Ash and spit are fed to his open and willing mouth, after which he is given the great honour of worshiping his Mistress's thigh boots. A smoke and spit fetishist's dream clip!

Tags: boot worship, human ashtray, humiliation, smoking, spitting

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 575 Mb

Download:

Title: Fucking up the Facesitting Freak (4K) (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: Miss Tiffany and I we're spending time at the Manor when We decided to fuck with My Auntie's freak of a live in slave. We laid it down on the floor in front of Us and teased it some before We decided to give it a little by facesitting the thing and stealing the air out of its lungs... But to be honest, sometimes face sitting isn't really Mean Enough for Mean Girls so We took Our time and put in the EXTRA EFFORT necessary to insure this slave absolutely hated its life the entire time...

Well what does that mean Princess Amber, I hear you lowly losers asking..??? Well dummy, that means that since We all know the slaves at the Manor and what they like, don't like, love and hate, We can use all those things against them anytime We want. And in this instance, this slave absolutely hates anyone or anything fucking with its nipples, belly-button, or useless excuse for a cock. So guess what We decided to fuck with on this thing??? Can you figure it out??

And that is the entire point. You fucking losers belong on the ground beneath Us and under Our feet. Obviously if We want to trample you, pinch you, kick you, stick a nail or a heel into your belly button, or whatever fucking part of your body We choose, you lay there and take it like the stupid little disposable piece of slave bitch you are...

<3 Princess Amber <3

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , TRAMPLING , CFNM , NIPPLE PLAY
Keywords: princess amber , miss tiffany , bald slave , face sitting , trampling , nipple twisting , poking , fucking with slave , slave squirming , hurt slave , bratty girls , mean girls , brutal facesitting , live-in slave , pain slave

Size: 3021 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Night at St. Dunstan's (Part 1-3) (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: In the privacy of the caretaker's broom cupboard, well away from prying eyes, two girls have stripped Mr McIntyre stark naked and are terrorising the poor man. Sophie and Grace know their victim would never dare grass them up to the teachers. So they can do whatever they want to him with complete impunity.

PART 3: Mr McIntyre might have encountered Grace and Sophie before, but nothing has prepared him for the fierceness of their attack on him. They've never gone this far before and revel in his shouts of pain as he begs them to stop. But these two girls will only stop when they decide that they have had enough!

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 417 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 16.5 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: The Faerie Queen: Brainwashed Knights (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: The beautiful Seelie Faerie Princess has been turned into something dark and cold by the Dark Prince Oberon. What was once sweet and gentle has now turned erotic and manipulative. Now she's here to seek her revenge on the Dark Prince. She's going to use her newfound magic to turn him and his entire army to cock sucking, brainless beings. One after the other, they'll all forget their duties and how to fight. They'll only think about fucking each other. Her power is overwhelming and alluring all at the same time. They'll never be the same.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: EROTIC MAGIC , MESMERIZE
Keywords: erotic magic

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 585 Mb

Download:

Title: Slutastic Assignment (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: I have a little task for you. An assignment, if you will. See, I want you to take all weekend and you're going to perform a series of tasks for me. We're going to explore the depths of your desire to be degraded and used. You're going to be taking a few trips out into the world to complete these tasks. Do you think you can do as I say without question? I know you want this.

Category: ASSIGNMENTS
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , BRA & PANTIES , ANAL MASTURBATION , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: masturbation instruction

Size: 611 Mb

Download:

Title: Lexi Chase - Worship Miss Lexis Perfect Feet (4K) (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: Ultra HD Miss Lexi Chase tests a loser for its foot worship ability. The loser must pay attention to learn how the Princess likes it done. Every Princess is different! It's a beta's responsibility to listen and discover what she likes. Lexi teases the beta with her ass. Lexi is such a tease! The beta must look at Lexi's ass while it worships her feet. The beta is very excited to be worshipping the perfect Miss Lexi's feet, but of course, he is denied anything more from the perfect Princess! Lexi explains that the beta will only ever be a foot worshipper. Lexi spits on the beta and the beta thanks her. Lexi makes the beta agree to go into chastity. Lexi is half the size of the male, but the petite cutie has the big dumb oaf wrapped around her finger. (13:09 long)

Clip Contains: Lexi Chase, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Chastity

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , CHASTITY MALE
Keywords: lexi chase

Size: 1483 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: The Stalker - Full Movie - SHD (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: I decided to ensnare a man whilst on a weekend away, so I slipped on a pair of high heeled leather knee boots, along with figure hugging tight leather shorts and ventured out in the vicinity of my apartment. It wasn't long before I had attracted a suitable stalker type! After luring him back to my apartment, he was easily overcome, both physically and mentally. I figured it was only right that he should lick the filth of the streets off the heel and the soles of my boots and then suck the sweat from between my toes. He needed some CBT attention and a good verbal dressing down to fully humiliate him further. Physically and mentally broken down, exactly how I like my slaves!

Tags: bondage, boot worship, boots, cbt, dirty boots, foot smother, foot sniffing, foot worship, humiliation, knee boots, leather boots, leather shorts, outside, smothering, sweaty feet, verbal humiliation

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 923 Mb

Download:

Title: Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee, Lola - Alexis Humiliates Danni with Wrestling holds while Pretty Girls Watch (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: 1080 HD PREVIOUSLY UN-RELEASED! Alexis is looking for a fight and Danni seems like an easy target. He's already naked and in chastity! How difficult could he be to overpower? Cameron and Lola watch Alexis put Danni in tight wrestling holds with her strong legs. Danni can get really close to Alexis' pussy while in the leg locks, but his penis is still locked up! Once Danni is tired Alexis passes him to Cameron. The girls all laugh while Cameron shoves Danni's face into her pussy and pins him to the floor. There's no way Danni can get out of this one. He's way too tired to fight back at all. Alexis is the one to finish the fight. She smothers Danni with her boobs until he's disoriented. Alexis and Cameron both take a victory pose with Danni dazed on the floor. (13:26 long)

Clip Contains: Alexis Grace, Cameron Dee, Lola, danni, Female Domination, Wrestling, Chastity, Humiliation, Scissorhold, Facesitting, Breast Smothering

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING , SCISSORHOLD , CHASTITY MALE , BREAST SMOTHERING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: alexis grace , cameron dee , lola , danni

Size: 704 Mb

Download:

Title: You Need More Than Financial Domination, You Need To Be Fucked Over, Don't You Piggy? (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: Goddess Leena Fox

I know that you've been into findom for awhile now. And I know all about how each and every time you hand over your hard earned cash to a greedy brat, it makes your cock twitch. Findom has totally fucked you up. Findom has fucked up your cock and your brain and findom has definitely fucked up your sex life. You can't get off unless you're being fucked over. You need to be used. Your cock craves to be manipulated. And do you know what else I know? I know that your brain goes places that your wallet has never gone. You see I know that you always pay, but you've never been fucked over. Like fucked over really, really hard.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS , FEMALE DOMINATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: mind fuck

Size: 718 Mb

Download:

Title: Your Cock is My Toy (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: My slaves must know that their cocks don't belong to them. Their cocks are simply my playthings. I've got my slave bound to a chair; his cock bare before me. I'm ready to give him sexual whiplash today. Back and fourth from the cattle prod, to the vibrator, to the crop. He doesn't know whether to feel pleasure or pain. But it doesn't matter. It's not his cock anymore. It's mine.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ELECTRIC PLAY , CANING
Keywords: female domination

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 505 Mb

Download:

Title: February 11, 2021 - Alura Jenson, Will Havoc

Description: Alura was planning revenge when she invited her douchey director over to her hotel room - but surprisingly Will is enjoying his punishment a little too much. Turns out his macho asshole vibe is all an act and he's a bottom at heart. This gives Alura another secret to hold over his head, and she plays it to the max as she pegs his asshole every which way and then makes him suck her strap-on. Will is desperate to cum, so of course, Alura entertains him by edging him and making him worship her feet. Ultimately, Will is her willing submissive who's there for her every time she's in town! (Part 3 of 3)

With: Alura Jenson, Will Havoc
Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bottom, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Edging, Facefucking, Feet, Femdom, Humiliation, Kinky, MILF, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, POV, Role Play, Strap On, Submission

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1104 Mb

Download:

Title: Drink My Piss then lick My Pussy (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

Mistress T is well into her third glass of wine. "You know what it means when I start drinking, don't you?" she asks. That's right, party time for you; or more like piss-party time. Her bladder is topped up and you'll drink and shower in her piss like clockwork every half hour, all night long. Or CONSTANTLY, depending who else might need a toilet. "I have the smallest bladder in the world," she says, adding that you know you like that because you never have time to dry off. This scene is shot totally from the perspective of the kneeling slave, so you get great views looking up at your Goddess.

"Look up into my beautiful, perfect, pink pussy," she tells you, "You love it, don't you? You day dream about it and think about it in your dreams." She tells you to open your mouth and spreads her legs wide. Soon, a solid stream of piss comes out, filling your mouth and spilling onto the floor. You're lying in it and you get soaked. Stroke your cock. She tells you to get up, to lick her pussy lips, and to get every drop. She surprises you by saying she wants you to suck on her pussy and lick her clit. She's horny and she needs you to get her off. "Service me properly; Mistress deserves an orgasm," she says. She gives you specific directions on how to lick and suck, and eventually you manage to bring her to orgasm. She tells you to lick up the piss still on the floor, but to get the splatter on her boots first. After all, you're still nothing but a slave.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: POV FEMALE , POV
Keywords: toilet slavery , mistress t , pov

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 416 Mb

Download:

Title: Stupid Chronic Masturbating Virgin Loser (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: Princess Mabel

I know your secret. I've figure you out. Now I know why you get so weird and awkward when the subject of sex comes up. Now I know why you hang on to my every word and follow me around like a lovesick little loser. You are a virgin. You are the oldest virgin I have ever met. I didn't even know it was possible for a man your age to still be a virgin. You couldn't get a woman to touch you no matter how hard you tried. And I know you've tried lol. You've probably never even had your dick sucked. You're just so disgusting and repulsive to women. I'll bet you've never even kissed a girl, have you? How pathetic.

And we both know that you're not getting any pussy any time soon because all you do is sit and home and buy clips of hot girls who would never talk to you in real life. Isn't that right loser? You're never going to get laid because you're a chronic masturbator. You stroke your little cock all day. You're not addicted to me, you are addicted to the palm of your hand. You can't stop touching that worthless little thing in between your legs, that's never going to be of any use to anyone.

Category: VIRGIN HUMILIATION
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , CHASTITY , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: small penis humiliation

Size: 724 Mb

Download:

Title: Rough And Dirty Strapon (Part 2 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: Eve Harper and Miss Tease are colluding about their new green employee, they have taken some compromising photos by tricking him and intend to use them to gain his subservience. He enters the office and Miss Tease wastes no time in telling her what has happened and is soon using his tongue to clean her sexy shoes. She then makes him lock her cunt, she guides the virgin in the correct way, as Eve returns to the office and sees what is happening, humiliating him and trying the tongue for herself on her asshole. Miss Tease then takes his virginity, fucking him on the office chair until she orgasms and the two ladies then rub his cock until it shoots over her stockings.

Tags: 2 doms, arse licking, cock teasing, compromising photographs, cum, footjob, handjob, humiliation, lady boss, male virgin, office wear, pussy licking, sex, shoe worship, stocking worship, stockings and suspenders

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 261 Mb

Download:
Download - 261.3 MB

Title: February 11, 2021 - Mistress Eleise De Lacy, Slave W/Lick & Spin

Description: This is a real session with a slave who was held captive in an isolated dungeon house deep in the English countryside. He was confined to a cage each and every night of his stay, only released each morning for a new and challenging form of punishment, humiliation and degradation. His first release was an opportunity for him to show his Mistress just how much he appreciated her. She strapped him to a bondage wheel, inverted him and ordered him to lick and kiss her made-to-measure soft black leather thigh boots. She blesses him with a drink of her Mistress Champagne!

With: Mistress Eleise De Lacy, Slave W
Categories: BDSM, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, Boot, Boot Worship, Cage, Corset, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, High Heels, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Leather Gloves, Lingerie, Male Sub, Mask, Piss Play, Shoe Licking, Slave

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1274 Mb

Download:

Title: February 11, 2021 - Paisley Porter, Jack Vegas/The Power Of Paisley - Paisley Porter

Description: Mistress Paisley Porter is a perfect 10 and she knows it. She loves making men degrade themselves for her amusement. She rides Jack around like a pony, makes him punch himself in the balls, and makes him worship her perfect ass & feet! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

With: Paisley Porter, Jack Vegas
Categories: Blonde, Domination, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Foot Worship, Male Sub, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Role Play, Slave, Smothering, Sniffing

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 3000 Mb

Download:

Title: Humiliate Your Boyfriend (Part 1-3) (Release date: Feb. 11, 2021)

Description: A stark naked Ray has got more than he bargained for when he turned up at the Jobs and Welfare Centre! The clever fully-clothed women in the office are far more intelligent than he is and he's now completely at their mercy

PART 3: The women decide that Ray needs to be punished for his disrespectful attitude. A good hard paddling on his bare backside should drive the message home! And every second of his humiliation is being filmed to be used for a very special purpose...

Format: WMV
Duration: 37 Min
Size: 600 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 200.0 MB

Title: Amadahy - Get My Feet Clean before I wear My New Shoes (Foot and Shoe Worship) (1080 HD) (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: 1080 HD Amadahy wants a loser to clean her feet with its mouth before she wears her new high heels. Amadahy enjoys a lollypop while the pathetic old loser worships her perfect feet. Amadahy enjoys having her feet worshipped. Worship from a loser always makes her happy. "Make out with my feet!" She tells him. The loser drools and gags. Amadahy giggles. Amadahy loves her new shoes. She makes the loser put the new shoes on her feet. She admires the new shoes on herself, then makes the loser worship them. Amadahy covers his face with her shoes. She gets some more money from the foot-obsessed loser to cover her night out with her girlfriends. The loser is old and stupid. Amadahy insults him, but the loser does not care. He's too obsessed with feet and shoes to feel hurt by her words. Amadahy can literally walk all over the old loser. She spits phlegm into his mouth and the loser obediently swallows. (18:31 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship, Spitting, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Humiliation

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP , HUMILIATION , FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: amadahy

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 974 Mb

Download:

Title: Bosses Bitch Boy (Part 2 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: Eve Harper and Miss Tease are colluding about their new green employee, they have taken some compromising photos by tricking him and intend to use them to gain his subservience. He enters the office and Miss Tease wastes no time in telling her what has happened and is soon using his tongue to clean her sexy shoes. She then makes him lock her cunt, she guides the virgin in the correct way, as Eve returns to the office and sees what is happening, humiliating him and trying the tongue for herself on her asshole. Miss Tease then takes his virginity, fucking him on the office chair until she orgasms and the two ladies then rub his cock until it shoots over her stockings.

Tags: 2 doms, arse licking, cock teasing, compromising photographs, cum, footjob, handjob, humiliation, lady boss, male virgin, office wear, pussy licking, sex, shoe worship, stocking worship, stockings and suspenders

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 320 Mb

Download:
Download - 320.5 MB

Title: Drill in der Residenz - Teil 3 (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: The slave burns in the catacombs of the Avalon residence. Lady Mercedes takes him out of his cell, but freedom doesn't last long!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 202 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Charlotte Sins, Uncle Alfie/Charlotte's House Boy

Description: Charlotte Sins comes home from a busy day at work to find her house boy waiting attentively to serve his mistress. She lays him down on the couch and hits and teases him with a flogger before sitting on his face. She buries him with her perfect ass and he gets a taste of her delicious pussy. She bends him over and paddles him with a spatula while stroking his hard cock. He is perched obediently on his hands and knees while she pushes her ass into his face for him to lick and breathe in. He is a good and gracious sub.

Charlotte then sits on his face again. She strokes his cock while she comes on his face. She bends her house boy over to fuck his ass with a strap-on. She starts slow and then eventually plunges him harder and deeper. She flips him over for some more pegging. He begs and begs to come with her cock in his ass, but she owns his orgasms and it is up to her when he can come!

With: Charlotte Sins, Uncle Alfie
Director: Fivestar
Categories: Blonde, Domination, Facesitting, Femdom, Flogging, Hood, Lingerie, Male Sub, Paddle, Pegging, Pussy Eating, Rimming, Strap On, Sub

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1994 Mb

Download:

Title: Caged Pussy Freak (Release date: Feb. 13, 2021)

Description: Mistress Gianna Dior knows how much her slave is addicted to everything about her pussy. She leaves him locked in his kennel so he will always be ready and waiting to lick her anytime she pleases. He has been reduced to just a mouth as that is all he is and will ever be good for. Mistress Gianna makes him prove how much of a pussy loving freak he is by using his oral skills to make her cum all over his face.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: gianna dior

Size: 1058 Mb

Download:

Title: February 12, 2021 - Carmen Rivera, Fetish Liza, Rosi Rosetta/Lessons In Glove (4 Of 4)

Description: There's always trouble with handymen! That is exactly what the two ladies thought when they moved into their apartment in the heart of Berlin only to learn that several repairs have to be done.

Electricians, plumbers, and window washers show up to assess the problem areas. Yet, these guys turn out to be dilettant dabblers. The ladies misuse the equipment the guys brought to try it out on them. Electric shocks and cock milking follow a slew of other performance checks that the ladies administer. Especially in the anal area, there is more than a handful of work to do whereas the plumber functioning as the maid that licks and swallows had the most comfortable job of them all. Self do, self have!

With: Carmen Rivera, Fetish Liza, Rosi Rosetta
Categories: Anal Stretching, Bisexual, Blowjob, Brunette, CBT, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Fishnets, German, Gloves, Handjob, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Leather Cuffs, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Paddle, Piss Play, Sissification, Spanking, Uncircumcised, Uniform

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 2451 Mb

Download:

Title: 'Please Mandy, Fuck Up My Life, Ruin Me For My Girlfriend' (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: Mandy Marx!

Let me just tell you, and you and you and you, everyone that bought this video. I've been doing this for many years and I've researched and found out all the legal limits and just how far I could push them because nothing gets me more excited than ruining lives. It's not the torment that gets me, it's seeing how lost you get in it.

I know more than you think I do and I am better at this than you think I am. It's like a flight of steps you're trying to climb, every time you want a little more and a little more, getting higher and higher. You might think it's about humiliation but I know what you don't know. It's an addiction, an addiction to that feeling, to that place that you go, wanting just a little bit more. You chase that high, getting a little bit closer every time, just one more detail, can I scare myself more. And then you start to need it. It's an addiction.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , BLACKMAIL FANTASY , BRAT GIRLS , FEMDOM POV , ASSIGNMENTS
Keywords: mind fuck

Size: 907 Mb

Download:

Title: Subterranean Imprisonment - VR 4K(Release date: Feb. 13, 2021)

Description: Your whole existence is going to be serving me, you are going to be so grateful to be in my possession, one of my drones, totally owned and primed for whatever I want. Kiss my boots and leather clad ass, the pleasure of touching me through my hot outfit before I start working on breaking you further. Now, take a look at this cell I will be keeping in but that is not all, there is also a cage within it, where you will wait the sound of my heels striking the hard, cold floor. Get in there and start living your new life as my property and experience a brave new World." Suggested Watching Position: Low Knee then Lying On Your Back With Head Support

Tags: cage, leather domina, nt, pov, prison cell, slave pit, slave training, topless domina, vr, vr boot worship

Size: 857 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:

Title: Try until you RIP them OFF (Release date: Feb. 13, 2021)

Description: Ms Sinstress has her slave in a rather bad situation. She demands that he kiss her ass which is great, which slave doesn't like to kiss ass, but there's a few issues... for the slave. One, the slave has to crawl with a 10 pound weight attached to his balls and secondly his balls are also attached by rope to the suspension rack which means getting there just isn't that easy. Sinstress torments him by slamming her ass into his face but then stands up against the wall and makes the slave struggle to reach. "Try until you rip them off" she commands him and the slave tries until the rope squeezes his balls so hard they turn purple.

She backs up again to give him a few more kisses then moves forward out of range again. Check out the tension on his balls and imagine how that might feel. Sinstress then has the slave back up across the room again so he can crawl back to her and once again drag the ball until the rope tension takes over and brings him to a stop. "Do you feel like your balls are ripping off?" she asks him. Once she has made him suffer enough she steps behind him to inflict more suffering, lol. She tugs on the rope and then uses her crop on his nuts. She is ruthless. Finally she has him stand up so he now gets the full weight of the metal ball. She kicks the ball to make it move like a pendulum and when it slows she kicks it some more. She says she should have a friend over so they can play a game, kicking the ball back and forth between them. "I think I'll call her now, wait right here" she tells him and walks out of the room.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ms sinstress , cbt , ballbusting

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 481 Mb

Download:

Title: Putting the Boot In - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 13, 2021)

Description: The slave is desperate to be under Mistress Arella's ownership, only he doesn't know she needs a good ballbusting slave. A few sharp kicks to his balls and he soon realises the magnitude of his challenge.

Tags: ball busting, boots, cbt, dungeon, kicking, pvc thigh boots, thigh boots, trampling

Size: 659 Mb

Download:

Title: The New Girl Pt1 (Part 5 of 5) (Release date: Feb. 13, 2021)

Description: Courtney and Sidonia are discussing an application from a new girl who is very keen to join the FLR household, pretty maid Jade, who has been in service for a year, serves drinks and then brings in super cute new girl Jessica Doll in for consideration. The dominant ladies inspect her frilly outfit, makeup and nails before removing her dress and tying her into a rope harness to show off her beautiful body. Jade assists, bringing in the nipple and breast expansion machine which pumps on Jessica's puffy nipples, expanding her breasts, ready to be clamped for added torment. A humiliating feather duster gag is then placed in her mouth as the Mistresses supervise her cleaning duties before both girls are spanked hard until their bums are glowing red from the mean punishment.

Tags: 2 doms, body bondage, cleaning gag, corner time, cp, crop, dom lady, kissing gag, nipple clamps, nipple suction, otk, proxy punishment, rope bondage, slipper, spanking, trans girl, xdressing cock sucking, xdressing maid

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 1228 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 25.3 MB

Title: Please stop it! (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: It's too late when she get your balls in a firm grip. This Lady doesn't let loose... She holds his nuts for almost 5 minutes while she pulls him up/down and left/right by the balls...
Then she orders him to masturbate and get an erection before she kick him in the balls! The cock hungry Asian Lady does dirty talking about dick size and how big she want it. Soon he get a hard on and presents her his nuts, for a brutal high heel kicking! Making his stiff cock bouncing around, every time she kicks him... Soon he get a cock from the hard kicking but she orders him to get it up again. She supports it by showing her bare breasts and pantyhose legs. As Soon as he gets a boner again, she resumes the ruthless ball kicking...
Length 10:23 minutes.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , VERBAL HUMILIATION , EDGING GAMES , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , BIG TITS
Keywords: amy , cbt

Size: 401 Mb

Download:

Title: Full in his Nuts! (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Your balls are very sore, she says to him... but instead of mercy this cruel girl give him some extra hard high heel ball kicks!
Content: Ballbusting by a girl in skimpy outfit, penis slapping, lustful swollen balls slapping, ball squeezing, kneeing and endless extra hard kicks in the nuts!
Length 7:22 minutes.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM , BRAT GIRLS , HIGH HEELS
Keywords: pip

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 337 Mb

Download:

Title: Treated At The Practice (Part 5 of 5) (Release date: Feb. 14, 2021)

Description: The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.

Tags: bondage bed, cock electrics, cum, electric nipple pads, glovejob, handjob, latex gloves, male milking machine, nt, rebreathe mask

Duration: 33 Min
Size: 1754 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 149.8 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: The Power & The Glory (Part 2 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 14, 2021)

Description: Mistress Damara is using her sub on the bondage bed, he is face down and fully exposed to her sensual sadistic desires as she gives him a hard flogging, interspersed with some cock teasing. She then turns him over and sits on his face, letting him lap at her sexy latex outfit as she gives him a ballbusting handjob. Mistress then allows him to worship her feet as the edging continues until he shoots a big cumload over her latex covered ass, which he is then made to clean up with his tongue.

Tags: bed bondage, bondage spread eagle, clothed facesitting, cock teasing, cp, crop, cum, cum eating, cum on bare arse, flogger, footjob, footworship, handjob, latex lingerie, male milking machine, spread eagle, venus 2000

Size: 685 Mb

Download:
Download - 284.3 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Valentine's Day Victory (Release date: Feb. 14, 2021)

Description: Oh Valentine's Day. You're quite excited for this holiday aren't you? You've lined up a hot date for just the occasion. You've made all the plans, bought a gift, and you think all of your hard work is going to get you laid. But I have some bad news for you. You're not getting laid. You're not going out at all. You see, I called your date up and made some plans of my own. She's not coming home with you. She's coming home with me. I'm going to fuck your date senseless. I'm the one who's going to get to taste the sweet warmth of her pussy, not you. I mean, can you blame her? Between you and I, I'm the clearly superior specimen. I can fuck her way better than you can, no question. I guess your Valentine's date will have to be your hand.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , BIG TITS
Keywords: c4svalentines20

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 501 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave - Mistress Agatha (Release date: Feb. 12, 2021)

Description: At the end of the interview, Mistress Agatha puts her legs up onto the desk and commands her new office girl to worship on her heels and feet before she gets the job

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 252 Mb

Download:

Back