Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Sniff Aroma And Pay My Perfect Ass - Gooner Intøx-Mindwashing (Release date: Feb. 17, 2021)

Description: Miss Tiffany!

You aroma sniffing, ass worshiping, findom addicts are so fucked! This clip that will completely mindwash you into becoming Miss Tiffany's mindwashed pay pig. You will be desperate to pay her ass. The audio for this clip will never leave you. You've been warned, this is real mindwashing. There is Heavy repetition and layering used in the audio, you will hear her say, 'Sniff Aroma (real word used) And Pay My Perfect Ass', over and over again. You cannot escape these words. You will hear them go from ear to ear, she says those words in so many ways that your brain will become washed with them. You will also hear her giggling and laughing at you and you can feel in her laugh that she knows that you're fucked. There are also a few other subliminal pay piggy trigger words layered in. The audio contains a heavy techno jerk beat that is absolutely mindblowing! And while your head is being reprogrammed, Miss Tiffany teases you mercilessly with her perfect ass. It's really too much for any pig to handle. If you watch this clip you're going to be mindwashed and desperate to pay Miss Tiffany's ass. In fact, you'll be begging her to cash r a p e you. This is a dangerous clip. Don't say you weren't warned! Oink oink piggy.

It is highly recommended that you listen to this clip with earbuds to experience all of the audio mindfuckery. Get that bottle ready, you'll want to experience this masterpiece while you're fucked up! You won't be able to stop sniffing, you stupid aroma addict! You get so stupid and drain so much cash when you're fucked up, don't you idiot?

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , MIND FUCK , MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: ass worship

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 821 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: No Choice Orgasm (Release date: Feb. 18, 2021)

Description: When Princess Jill Kassidy demands an orgasm from her slave she makes sure she always gets one. No man can resist cumming when there is a high-tech machine milking their cock.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FUCKING MACHINES , MEN MADE TO CUM
Keywords: jill kassidy

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1282 Mb

Download:

Title: That's all you are Good for (Release date: Feb. 18, 2021)

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

You're on your knees before Mistress T, who torments you by not wearing anything to cover her pussy, and who sees how desperate you are to be her slave. It amuses her. "You fucking piece of schl1t. You know no woman would ever have anything to do with you," she says with great disdain. She tells you she would never fuck you; not in a million years, and nor would any other women she knows. "So this is your sex life: being degraded and humiliated by me. How fucked up is that?" she asks, adding "And look, it makes your dick hard." She asks just how low you would go for her. Are you prepared to be bossed around and controlled in every way? Never making any decisions; just doing what you're told. "Well, you asked for it," she says. "You manifested this. You put it out in the universe and now that's what you're going to get. You're going to be my schl1t eater."

She explains that you will be her toilet bitch and from now on, you'll eat everything that comes from her. To prevent any doubt from creeping into your mind, she swings around on the chair and sticks her big fat ass right in your face. "I only fuck real alpha men with big hard cocks, but people like you have uses and one of those is being human toilets and that's how you'll be useful to me." T purrs lovingly and says she knows you want to be her toilet. Maybe she'll use you after she's been fucked and you'll get his cum at the same time. She parts her cheeks and shares some dirty thoughts she knows you've jerked off to. She shifts back and forth, presses her ass in your face, and says that when she gives you her gift you're to open your mouth, eat it all, and be rock-hard doing it. "You're sick and you need to be degraded and used, and I'll do that to you because that's what gets me off," she tells you. She wants your mouth on her ass: open wide; she's about to make you her toilet.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION , VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: verbal humiliation , toilet slavery , mistress t , ass worship

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 555 Mb

Download:

Title: Anal Machine Cum (Part 3 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 17, 2021)

Description: Mistress Sidonia has her sub on the bondage bench, his hard cock in the electro clamp, the Erostek sending pulses of pain and pleasure through his shaft, making him moan in pleasure. She then gives his cock a hard slapping and cropping, making it engorge even more so she can wrap tight wire around his hardness and balls, to increase the CBT torment with another round of electro play. His ass is then pounded with the fucking machine, the big dildo stretching his hole, fucking his prostate as Mistress gives him a gloved edging handjob until he can't help but shoot a massive cumload, which is fed straight back to him.

Tags: anal fucking machine, cbt, cock beating, cock electrics, cum, electric cbt board, glovejob, handjob, strapon while cumming

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 993 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 191.3 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: February 17, 2021 - Bobbi Dylan, Michael Vegas

Description: Bobbi Dylan gets handsy with Michael Vegas. Bobbi Dylan's first sexual experience involved some fisting. She loves the idea of how it makes someone feel. Watch her make Michael feel the same way.

With: Bobbi Dylan, Michael Vegas
Categories: Fisting, Strap On, Dildo, Big Toy, Anal, Anal Stretching, Gaping, Blowjob, PIV, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 50 Min
Size: 3598 Mb

Download:

Title: February 17, 2021 - Helly Mae Hellfire, Max Roxberry/MY LITTLE CUMSLAVE HUBBY - HELLY MAE HELLYFIRE USES HUBBY AS A DILDO

Description: MY MINIATURE CUM SLAVE HUBBY ISN'T EVEN AS BIG AS THE COCKS I FUCK.

When I get home from fucking big dicks, my Hubby is lucky if I let him crawl inside MY PUSSY to clean out the cum from those big cocks I fucked all day. I allow him to lick and slurp all the jizz from inside My Pussy and if he does a good job, I might use him as my LITTLE HUBBY DILDO TO GET ME OFF ONE MORE TIME. NOW GROVEL FOR THE CHANCE TO MAKE ME CUM, HUBBY. YOU ARE ONLY AS BIG AS MY SEX TOY, SO GET ME OFF WHILE I SQUIRT CUM ALL OVER YOU.
Now hubby whip that puny cock out for me and GET IT HARD. I can make it hard and cum with just my two fingers. You are so small that you can only make a tiny droplet of cum AND WHEN YOU DO I MAKE YOU LICK IT OFF MY FINGER. See this CUM FILLED CONDOM. THAT IS WHAT A REAL MANS CUM LOOKS LIKE. I'M GOING TO PUT YOU INSIDE THIS DIRTY CONDOM SO YOU CAN GET A CLOSER LOOK AT REAL MAN CUM.

With: Helly Mae Hellfire, Max Roxberry
Categories: Dildo, Slave, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Curvy, Dominatrix, Edging, Handjob, Humiliation, Bizarre, Fishnets

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 729 Mb

Download:

Title: Brianna and Lola - Black Widow Needs a New Husband (720 HD)

Description: 720 HD: Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly.

Clip contains: Brianna, Lola, Female Domination, Taboo, Bondage Male, Milking, Edging, Electric Play, Financial Domination, executrix

Related Categories: TABOO , EXECUTRIX , BONDAGE MALE , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , ELECTRIC PLAY

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 561 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Mistress Youko is Training her Slave that She is Raising to Eat Semen and Brown Shower

Description: A look into a full day of Mistress Youko's day off. The moment she awakes, she has her two slaves that she's raising to lick her pussy and ass as well as drinking her thick morning golden shower. When she's putting on makeup in front of the mirror, she has one licking her armpit sweat while she sits on the face of the other that's being used as a human chair. And once again facing them drink her golden shower. For the slave's meal, Mistress Youko mixes her regurgitated food with her spit and golden shower. In the bed, she straps her strap-on and face fucks them and also ravishes their ass hole. Any mistakes that the slaves make, Mistakes Youko would whip them at full force, bites their wound and has them drink her golden shower. Lastly Mistress Youko will sit on their faces until the slaves are at the brink of suffocating and stuffs brown shower in their mouths. Then give them extreme hard-core handjobs so she can get their semen to mix into the brown shower to make them eat each other's semen.

Duration: 30 Min
Size: 904 Mb

Download:

Title: Sklave zweier Herrinnen - Teil 4

Description: Lady Pascal & Lady Mercedes: Two mistresses - one slave!

Part 4: the grand finale! The slave is fixed on the swing and used extensively by both women ...

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 282 Mb

Download:

Title: Night at St. Dunstan's (Part 1-4) (Release date: Feb. 16, 2021)

Description: Lessons have begun and Grace and Sophie are late! They dash into the classroom - interrupting Mr Douglas as he goes through the register. The handsome teacher is not best pleased with the tardy schoolgirls - it looks like their bad behaviour is finally going to get them into trouble.

PART 4: For the students in Mr Douglas's class, it looks set to be another boring day at St Dunstan's. As she sits there, Julie finds her mind wandering. She thinks the teacher is a total hunk! It's such a shame he wears so many clothes though. She wonders just what he looks like underneath them all...

Duration:
Size: 528 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 127.1 MB

Title: Humiliate Your Boyfriend (Part 1-4) (Release date: Feb. 18, 2021)

Description: The women have made Ray ejaculate for them - now they have plenty of photos to sell online. The big dumb idiot is about to find out just how far these cunning females are prepared to go. By the time they've finished with him he'll regret ever having stepped foot in the Jobs and Welfare Centre!

PART 4: Ray has provided the women with an entertaining afternoon. But when they are done with him, Nicole's attentions return to her boyfriend - Hassan. She's still not happy with him for being mean and not buying her presents. Perhaps he can also assist her and her colleagues in earning some extra cash?

Duration: 48 Min
Size: 797 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 396.7 MB

Title: February 18, 2021 - Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy, Bart/Double Whip (Part 1 Of 2)

Description: No plot, all heavy BDSM. Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory beat the crap out of slave Bart. He is bound to a bondage bed with plastic wrap, awaiting their two-pronged assault. He wails and moans in agony, but his screams only amuse them. The two skilled Domme alternate between whips and a huge slapper paddle, and they're just getting helpless Bart warmed up. To add insult to injury, Mistress Cybill makes him kiss her black patent boot while Mistress Bella delivers blow after blow. (Part 1 of 2)

With: Mistress Bella Bathory, Cybill Troy, Bart
Categories: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Boot, Brunette, Caning, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Flogging, High Heels, Humiliation, Kinky, Latex, Male Sub, Pain, Sadism, Slapping, Slave, Submission, Tattoo, Whipping

Size: 823 Mb

Download:

Title: Bosses Bitch Boy (Part 3 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Eve Harper and Miss Tease are colluding about their new green employee, they have taken some compromising photos by tricking him and intend to use them to gain his subservience. He enters the office and Miss Tease wastes no time in telling her what has happened and is soon using his tongue to clean her sexy shoes. She then makes him lock her cunt, she guides the virgin in the correct way, as Eve returns to the office and sees what is happening, humiliating him and trying the tongue for herself on her asshole. Miss Tease then takes his virginity, fucking him on the office chair until she orgasms and the two ladies then rub his cock until it shoots over her stockings.

Tags: 2 doms, arse licking, cock teasing, compromising photographs, cum, footjob, handjob, humiliation, lady boss, male virgin, office wear, pussy licking, sex, shoe worship, stocking worship, stockings and suspenders

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 490 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 89.9 MB

Title: What Brain? There Is No Brain - Brainless Stroke Puppets Don't Think, Do They? (Release date: Feb. 18, 2021)

Description: Goddess Kitty has created another brilliant masterpiece for HOV! This is a very sensual mesmerize clip where you will be enchanted by her gorgeous voice, her subliminal whispers, all while tumbling down, deep into trance, losing your brain, and finding that blissful place, where all you do is stroke...

Don't think. Just stop thinking. I don't want you with any thoughts in that brain of yours. I want you to be nothing more than a mindless jerk zombie. Just listen to the sound of my voice, listen to my words. You don't need to think, you are simply my puppet, jerking away. I'm going to completely shut down that brain of yours. Watching this is going to make you lose IQ points. I'm going to turn you into a dumb, mindless jerk zombie. So don't think, just watch, listen and stroke.

Breathe in and out as you focus on me and the sound of my voice, and those sensations that I'm causing in your body. I'm thinking for you, there are no thoughts in that brain. Just let go. Feel that inner peace flowing from my lips to your brain. You don't need to do anything but become emptier and emptier. Your mind is blank. Your brain is off. You are simply a vessel taking in my words. You are my brainless stroke puppet and with every breath you sink deeper. I'm going to count you down, and when I get to one, you will be utterly thoughtless. I want you a mindless jerk zombie for me. Slip down deeper and deeper. Your mind is Blank.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , MENTAL DOMINATION , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: mesmerize

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1311 Mb

Download:

Title: My Sissy Step-Son: Caning Punishment (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Featuring Talia Tate! (a)worshiptalia My wonderful sissy step-son is home from college and has taken to doing all of the house chores. Unfortunately for him, his work has been sub par. His beautiful new Step-mother Talia has found some dust where it should be clean. Now no step-son of mine is going to be a lazy maid. So it's time to teach him a lesson. A few strokes with the cane should clean up his act.

Category: FEMALE WRESTLING
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION , SISSY TRAINING
Keywords: double domination

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 453 Mb

Download:

Title: Stocking slaves - Mistress Sablique

Description: Mistress Sablique caught her slave maid lazing while she was at work and put her to work immediately giving her stockings feet a nice worship and also tongue shining her office heels

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 243 Mb

Download:

Title: Cock teased, beaten and jerked off

Description: She plays with her d*ggy games of tease, denial and humiliation. Let him masturbate and rub his tail a on her pantyhose to make it big and hard, just for beating! She laughs at his cock, dangling in front of her. Especially when she hit him so hard that it gets small again. Then she orders him to jerk off for her in the shower. But d*ggy made it too quick, so she hit him brutal with the whip as he cums without permission...
Length 9:41 minutes.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , MEN MADE TO CUM , WHIPPING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , MADE TO CUM
Keywords: amy

Size: 374 Mb

Download:

Title: Jerking Off Already In Progress (HD)

Description: Are you jerking it already but need some help finishing? You were looking at some other girl but she was not doing it for you. That's what you get for being disloyal. Now you come back to me hoping I can finish you off. Well I can. But it's going to cost you because I won't take you back that easily.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV , ORGASM CONTROL , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: princess bella

Size: 536 Mb

Download:

Title: No Cum Eating For You

Description: Hey my little jerkoff junkie who likes to eat his own cum. You love to jerk it, squirt it, and then lick it up. But not today, I'm not going to let you eat your own load. Why? Because you want to, and I don't want you to do the things that make you happy. I want you to just squirt your little load and look at it and Not be able to eat it. You can just look at it and salivate, lol.

You will NOT eat your cum today, not even a little taste. Just stare at the cum you want to badly in your mouth. I know it's going to be so hard for you. Poor little cum guzzler. So tempted to drop to your knees and lick it up. But you can't because I'm not allowing you. I want to deny you. I love denying you things that you desire because you're a fucking loser and you don't deserve to eat your own cum.

Awwww I'll bet you're going to be so frustrated. You're going to want it so badly. You LOVE when I make you eat your own cum. You live for it. It makes you so happy and I don't want you to be happy. I want you to fucking suffer. I want you to want it so bad but not be able to have it. You've already eaten enough cum for one lifetime. You don't need to eat cum any more. I love to deny you.

Why don't you beg me to let you eat it? Beg! Nope! No cum for you. But you can keep begging though. You look so pathetic when you beg. But you can beg all you want, you're not going to get to eat it today. Poor little cum guzzler wants it so badly. No cummies for you.

Just cum and look at it. It's like putting drugs in front of an addict. You're probably convulsing that you want it so badly, lol. No cum for you, not even a taste. Beg me for a taste, loser. NO! You're not worthy of it.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 215 Mb
Resolution: 720x406

Download:

Title: Mistress Kiana - 4 Slaves

Description: Mistress Kiana plays with 4 slaves on her little private SM party. One slave is locked in the cage, one is tied to the cross, another is tied up on ta bench and the last one is standing in the room with his arms up. She loves to jump from one to another, checking their chastity belts, smoke a cigarette with pleasure, use the nipples and also play with hot candle wax. Each of the slaves is treated a little and having control over 4 slaves at the same time pleases this sexy Ebony Mistress more than well

Categories: Chastity Device,Ebony Domination,Nipple Teasing,Smoking,Wax

Size: 224 Mb

Download:

Title: February 19, 2021 - Lady Natalie Black, Slave/Lady Natalie Black: Well Hung Fuck Toy (1 Of 3)

Description: Lady Natalie Black and her slave return to her dungeon in a new three-part series! Her slave will take it all: CBT, Pegging, Fisting, Sounding, and more! (Part 1 of 3)

With: Lady Natalie Black, Slave
Categories: Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, CBT, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fishnets, Fisting, Gloves, Leather, Mask, Nipple Clamps, Pegging, Rope Bondage, Slave, Sounding, Strap On

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1677 Mb

Download:

Title: Porn Addiction Mantras For Hopeless Porn Junkies (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Porn Star Alix Lynx!

You are a porn addict. And we both know it. So no playing games here, none of that, you are a hopeless porn addict. And to further reinforce that, I'm going to make you watch me, and porn (with me in it of course), while I make you repeat porn addiction mantras over and over again while you jerk your porn addicted cock. You're going to repeat them until they are seared into your porn addicted brain. So let's get started loser!

Jerk and repeat and I don't want you to take your hand off of your cock for this entire clip. 'I am a porn addict.' Say it over and over as you jerk. 'Porn fills that void in my life, I need porn.' 'I'm a lonely chronic masturbator who only jerks off to porn.' 'I deserve this, I deserve to spend my life jerking to porn.' 'I am a lonely porn addict.' Keep saying them loser, over and over and over again. Mindwash yourself lol. Now say, 'I am a hopeless porn junkie.' We both know that one's true lol. 'Porn invades my brain.' Repeat it addict. I'll bet you don't even go out or do anything any more because you're always too busy jerking to porn lol. You fucking loser!

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: PORNSTARS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , FEMDOM POV , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: pornstars

Size: 751 Mb

Download:

Title: You need It, you're a TOILET (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

Goddess Amelia is on her discipline bench waving and bouncing her ass around... because she knows you like that. Imagine being allowed to kiss that big fleshy butt or having it on your face. She turns and hooks her finger at you and tells you to come closer. "Get in here I need my ass sniffed" she says. She pulls up her skirt so you get her full ass and she even tells you she left it extra dirty for you. Nothing worse than a woman right out of the shower, all their essence washed away. Amelia also makes sure you get the full pleasure of her godly smells. She grinds her ass and thrusts it in your face. You're in heaven. She then pulls the fabric of her onesie to the side and spreads her butt cheeks so you get a perfect up close view of her sweet pink hole. "I know this is what you want, you want to lick it, stick your tongue in it, and hope that I schl1t in your mouth" she says. She tells you to admire how big and beautiful her ass is and she shakes it some more. If you're into soles while you get a fair bit of that here too. "What would you do for a taste of that, sell your soul to the devil?" she asks about her ass and adds "Just like this guy" and now the camera pulls back and we see she has a slave under the bench. He is there for when she needs to use a toilet.

She gets up and removes the top layer of the bench and we can see there are holes in the bench exposing all his tender spots, nipples, cock and balls and of course his mouth. She pulls his nipples and punches his balls and then puts her ass over the round hole just above his face. She unsnaps the lower part of her onesie and waves her ass some more before sitting down. She sits down and then the camera angle changes so you now have the slaves point-of-view, on the ground looking up at her butt, pussy and asshole. She looks down between her legs and tells you to lift your head up and to stick your tongue in her ass to loosen her up. "You fucking toilet you need my schl1t and don't forget it" she says. She rubs her pussy and fingers her asshole, even sticking a finger it, removing it and telling you to lick it. "What would people think if they saw you now?" she asks. A wet fart sneaks out and now she is ready to empty herself. "Open up... wide" she tells you.

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , CBT
Keywords: goddess amelia , toilet slavery , ass worship

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 489 Mb

Download:

Title: Clingfilm Bondage - Teil 01 (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: This clip is a must have for all fans of really tall women. Lady Thora towers over the rather small slave by lengths ...

Size: 233 Mb

Download:

Title: I like them swollen! (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: She is amused about his big, swollen nuts while sitting with her full weight on his face. Then she starts to whip his balls with a riding crop while his screams are muffled by her ass, pressed on his face... his nuts get also by her hands, it seems you can see them getting bigger during her treatment. Then she starts the ballbusting with her girly sneakers. At the end she says: I like them swollen...
Length 12:32 minutes.

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM , LEGS
Keywords: alex

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 484 Mb

Download:

Title: Count The Kicks

Description: Alternate video formats available by searching title.

To get this clip for less money click here Count The Kicks (720 HD)

Mistress Tangent and I bring the slave in and get him ready for us to destroy his balls. The slave is positioned on its back, hands cuffed to couch, spreader bar on ankles. He sees the Plinko stand next to him, of course. We take turns dropping plinko chips and wherever they land tells us how many kicks to the slave's BALLS we get to deliver! Each kick is delivered "foot-slap style" in rapid succession while looking down and taunting the slave. When one of us is kicking, the other is covering slave's mouth with our foot to muffle its screams. LOL.

-Princess Carmela

Category: KICKING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , KICKING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: carmela , princess carmela , tangent

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 317 Mb

Download:

Title: Astro - Morning Smother (720 HD)

Description: 1080 HD: This clip was shot in the morning. The slave was kept tied up all night locked in chastity. Astro loves to tease chastity slaves with her amazing ass in the morning. She knows it will cause them the most discomfort. This clip is mostly full weight smother where the slaves face just disappears into Astros ass. She loves to tease her slave with the chastity key. She is in charge she will sit for as long as she wants. The slave is completely engulfed by her amazing ass. Face sitting fans will love this clip! (13:09 long)

Clip contains: Astro, face sitting, smother, chastity, bondage male, female domination

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY , BONDAGE MALE

Size: 604 Mb

Download:

Title: February 19, 2021 - Mistress Blunt, Robin O'Hara, Riley Ocean/Mommy's Gift: Part One

Description: Mistress Blunt's real-life submissive, Robin O'Hara, knows not to come empty-handed when visiting Mommy's basement. On a date to make another home movie, Robin presents Mistress Blunt with a gift: their friend and notorious boot slut, Riley Ocean. Blunt introduces Riley and Robin to her new pair of boots with a little bit of boot worship, and has them make out for her amusement. Blunt instructs Robin and Riley to worship every inch of her leather before they may beg for the chance to worship her armpits and pussy. Blunt shoves her hands down their throats to thoroughly inspect and gag them. After Blunt makes herself cum while the two submissives hump her boots, she puts Robin into full-body rope bondage, turning them into a human dildo for her and Riley to use. What a nice reward for offering such a
thoughtful gift to Mommy.

With: Mistress Blunt, Robin O'Hara, Riley Ocean
Categories: Anal, Bondage, Boot, Boot Worship, Buttplug, Dildo, Domination, Flogging, Gag, Hitachi, Leather, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Threesome, Vibrator

Duration: 58 Min
Size: 4285 Mb

Download:

Title: The New Girl Pt1 (Complete Movie) (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: Courtney and Sidonia are discussing an application from a new girl who is very keen to join the FLR household, pretty maid Jade, who has been in service for a year, serves drinks and then brings in super cute new girl Jessica Doll in for consideration. The dominant ladies inspect her frilly outfit, makeup and nails before removing her dress and tying her into a rope harness to show off her beautiful body. Jade assists, bringing in the nipple and breast expansion machine which pumps on Jessica's puffy nipples, expanding her breasts, ready to be clamped for added torment. A humiliating feather duster gag is then placed in her mouth as the Mistresses supervise her cleaning duties before both girls are spanked hard until their bums are glowing red from the mean punishment.

Tags: 2 doms, body bondage, cleaning gag, corner time, cp, crop, dom lady, kissing gag, nipple clamps, nipple suction, otk, proxy punishment, rope bondage, slipper, spanking, trans girl, xdressing cock sucking, xdressing maid

Size: 1228 Mb

Download:

Title: Worship My Legs - VR 4K(Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: "That's exactly where I like you to be, on your knees at my feet, ready and willing to worship my shoes and stocking clad legs. You are so privileged to be in the position of personal massager, start with my stilettos as you gaze on my sexy legs. Then you can move onto refreshing my nylon clad feet with your mouth and tongue and massaging my legs, mmm, feels so nice and relaxing, keep going and don't stop until I have had enough." Suggested Watching Position: Low Kneel

Tags: bare feet, footworship, high heels, leg worship, lingerie, pov, stockings and suspenders, vr

Size: 836 Mb

Download:

Title: You are My slave and My Boyfriends slave (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: Your honeymoon is coming to an end but before you head home, your dominant wife Bijou suggests something a little different: a threesome. Whoa, you didn't expect that . how exciting! Until she says the third will be another man. "I think I made a mistake waiting until our wedding night to fuck you," she says, and adds, "I just need something bigger and someone more macho than you in the bedroom." She says she loves you though and she doesn't want you to be left out, so you'll be able to watch. As you start to protest, she tells you she has checked your computer and seen the gay porn so no need to act all put out. She explains that since she's the one with the money and you're her servant, you're going to do what she says. Should you not do as told, she'll show everything to your family and friends as well as your parents and hers. "I think you're going to enjoy this although it will be a little humiliating at first, sucking my lover's cock and getting him ready to enter my pussy, but you'll get over it," she says to you. She shifts to a kneeling position on the bench, on all fours, so you can imagine how it will look when her man penetrates her from behind.

"While you were playing your video games the other day, I happened to get chatty with the hot bartender Greg, and we've already fucked," She says. She tells you how much bigger Greg's cock is and how he can really please a woman, and adds that she has his phone number so all she has to do is call him and he'll be right over. She casually mentions how incompetent you've been in bed and fucking her from behind was impossible because you couldn't stay hard, but she sees that you're hard now. Bijou positively purrs as she talks about how she sees you as a very motivated cocksucker, wrapping your lips around her boyfriend's thick cock, getting him rock-hard and ready to fuck her. "Then when he cums inside of me, you will have to lick all his cum out because I don't want to get pregnant." Bijou shifts to the floor and squats in front of you, and the sight of her silky thin panties between her spread legs gets you even more aroused.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV
Keywords: pov , cuckold , mistress bijou

Size: 754 Mb

Download:

Title: Treated At The Practice (Complete Movie) (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.

Tags: bondage bed, cock electrics, cum, electric nipple pads, glovejob, handjob, latex gloves, male milking machine, nt, rebreathe mask

Duration: 34 Min
Size: 1755 Mb

Download:

Title: Upskirt Schoolgirl PMV For Aroma Sniffing Perverts! 1 Star2 Stars3 Stars (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: This video is for all you schoolgirl obsessed perverts! You will see nothing but plaid skirts! Tons of upskirt shots! This is a perverts paradise where you can sit at home and be the filthiest perv you want to be. And to take it to the next level, be sure and sniff some aroma lol! (There is some aroma encouragement as well!) These hot young schoolgirl brats will tease with their hot bodies as they mock and encourage you to jerk it to them. This clip will make you feel so dirty lol! Fucking perv!

This is a hardcore, upskirt, schoolgirl PMV! There are no words, just the perfect techno beat to jerk your cock to while you perv on the hot schoolgirls lol. This clip was designed for aroma sniffing perverts just like you! Fucking loser! Go on perv, grab your cock and your bottle and turn out the lights and indulge in your taboo fantasies.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT , UPSKIRT , EDGING GAMES , SCHOOL UNIFORM , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: masturbation encouragemen

Size: 942 Mb

Download:

Title: Advantage Miss Kitty - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 19, 2021)

Description: Miss Kitty is relaxing and demands a little worship from her slave. Worship under instruction should be fairly straightforward, but this slave doesn't seem to understand and oversteps the mark. Swift and sharp punishment is the end result.

Tags: face slapping, human ashtray, kicking, lingerie, shoe worship, smoking, spitting, stocking worship

Size: 532 Mb

Download:

Title: Bashing Its Balls In Again (4K) (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: This old crusty slave always finds a way to annoy Me anytime I visit the Manor. It likes to think it is funny and witty and all too often tries to actually talk to Me or the other Mean Girls. That is so disgusting, as if any of us want anything to do with the slave on deat'hs doorstep...

So as Platinum and I were finishing up the day shooting, we decided to have another little impromptu ball destruction session with her rickety old ass geezer slave. She was behind the camera throughout, and you will hear us talking back and forth as I put this old fuck through the paces... kicking its worthless little berries over and over again in all variety of positions; standing, kneeling, on all fours, looking at Me, facing away... pretty much any position I could think to put the thing in to have unfettered access to crushing its clitty dick...

Watch as it howls and curls up in a fetal position on the ground after I kick its baby bits into its stomach. Maybe someday this idiot will learn to stop thinking for itself and truly just surrender itself to the life it was meant to lead.. or maybe this old ass dawg is far too old to learn new tricks...

Ms. Dandy

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CFNM , CBT , AMAZONS , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: mistress dandy , goddess platinum , geezer , ball busting , ball kicking , slave punishment , pain slave , toe punt , amazon domme , amazonian , mean girls , no recovery , cbt , tattooed slave , kicked in balls

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 3624 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: A Discipline Chamber Exclusively for Training Toilet Slaves Specializing in Brown Shower for Two Male slaves and One Female Slave Part 3

Description: Once again, today, Mistress Minami is striving to train her slaves in the Discipline Chamber to mold them into becoming faithful and disciplined slaves. Regardless of gender, Mistress Minami whips the slaves equally harsh and clips their nipples to an electric charge. For the male slaves, Mistress Minami makes them sit on a triangular wooden horse to rip up their ass and balls. She continues to torture them by widening their asses with a strap-on and sits on their faces after feeding them regurgitated food. For the toilet exclusive slaves, Mistress Minami makes them consume both Brown shower and golden shower. She will also spread the brown shower all over their bodies, scoop it in their mouth and sit on their faces. The female slave is stripped completely nude, hung upside-down with her pussy and ass stuffed with dildos to make her cum multiple times. In the end, Mistress Minami remolds the female slave into a sadomasochist and orders her to whip the male slaves really hard.

Size: 898 Mb

Download:

Title: Gassy Dungeon Goddess (Release date: Feb. 21, 2021)

Description: A C4S Top Seller - Toilet Slavery

Miss Madison really has to evacuate her bowels so she has called her slave into the dungeon to bless him with her farts and if he's lucky a good meal. As the scene opens the first fart escapes so she orders the slave in quickly to get his nose between her ass cheeks. She smiles and laughs at his desperation and then lets out a few more. "They're really juicy" she says. "Do you want to eat my ass and be my toilet?" she asks him and he says he does. He looks like he has his nose on a bottle of pawpers the way he is sniffing it all in. Now she tells him to give long tongue licks over her asshole. The slave licks and Madison lets out a regular stream of farts, she loves her power over this weak shcl1t eater. She tells him not to wash his face for the rest of the day. "You'll be smelling that in your cage all night" she tells him.

Miss Madison now tells the slave to tell her how much he loves it and how badly he wants to be her toilet. This slave sucks up to Mistress with the best of them, he really wants her to fill his mouth. She tells him he will eat it all and any he misses he will lick up. "Mistress doesn't want a dirty dungeon" she says. Lots of great close up action of her ass being licked. She even has the slave move back so you can get a closer look before calling him back in to wrap his lips around her hole and just in the nick of time as a wet fart fills his mouth. She looks at you and says "Do you want to be my toilet slave too?"

Related Categories: FARTING , ASS WORSHIP , ASS LICKING
Keywords: miss madison , farting , toilet slavery , ass licking , ass worship

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 406 Mb

Download:

Title: 30-Day Release (Release date: Feb. 20, 2021)

Description: It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: marley brinx

Size: 1013 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 211.8 MB

Back