Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Don't Look and Don't Touch - Super HD

Description: To be in the presence of such astonishing beauty is a great honour for this fortunate slave; however, he must not gaze upon her, for he is there to serve and nothing more. The slightest glance results in punishment, a penalty this slave seems destined to receive.

Tags: boot worship, boots, cp, crop, fur, gloves, leather boots, leather knee boots, smoking, whip

Format: MP4
Duration: 24 Min
Size: 1219 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Lovingly Guided to Full Toilet Servitude

Description: A C4S Top 5 Seller - Toilet Slavery

Graphic toilet talk! Mistress T is on the kitchen island with her boy toy on the floor gazing at her ass. "you're so mesmerized by it" she says while she squeezes her cheek revealing her tasty bung hole. "You've always considered yourself an ass man but my ass really drives you crazy. doesn't it?" she continues. She shakes her sweet booty in his face and says he must think he has died and gone to heaven being able to worship it. She lets him lick it and says she has specifically been looking for a slave like him that she can corrupt entirely. "You'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?" she asks him. She then tells him she has been reading his journal and she knows he has a love hate relationship with her. "I'm a rich bitch, conceded, and the way I treat people makes you uncomfortable" she says, repeating words he wrote himself.

"But your conflicted and I turn you on and you're hooked, you're not going anywhere, and you'll do anything I say" she says boldly. She then tells him that the reason she has him because she can see he is addicted and she is now going to train him to be her full toilet. We're not going to give away the entire story here but you're sure to be addicted yourself and hard as a rock as you listen to the rest of this scene as Mistress T takes him from a fear of toilet slavery to wanting nothing else more in the entire world than to have his mouth open and wrapped around her anus every time she needs to evacuate her waste. His future is as Mistress T's full time and permanent toilet.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS LICKING
Keywords: ass licking , ass worship , toilet slavery , mistress t

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 458 Mb

Download:

Title: Sadie - Some More Q&A Thoughts from Cuckoldress Sadie (4K)

Description: UltraHD Here's another interview with cuckoldress Sadie! She answers: What are your solutions for chastity whining? What is your routine for getting ready for a Bull? How do I get my cuckold to eat my Bull's cum? What is the importance of edging in long-term chastity? What do you do if your cuckold wants to go on vacation with you? How do you change a cuckold so that he no longer tries to act like a man? Hear her answers to all these exciting questions in this fascinating interview! (13:45 long)

Clip Contains: Sadie Holmes, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Chastity, Cuckolding

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , CHASTITY , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: sadie holmes

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 2900 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Boots For Worship - Super HD

Description: The Hunteress returns to FFF with a boot licking scene to make any boot fetishist slobber at the mouth... meticulous attention to licking detail is demanded by the infamous Hunteress, commanding her slave to lick for his life, from the dirty soles at the bottom, to the soft leather skin next to hers at the very top. Get it wrong and there will be a face slap to knock him senseless... this is a rare treat she is giving her slave, so he'd better make the very most of it!

Tags: boot worship, boots, humiliation, leather, leather boots, leather thigh boots, lingerie

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 497 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Lexi Chase Breaks Balls For The First Time

Description: So you know we have another hot new Mean Girl who joined, Miss Lexi Chase!!! As you see there are also always new slaves replacing the old and worn out out ones we invariably bury in the desert. lol.. So on Miss Lexi Chase's first day as a Mean Girl, We had a few new losers to break in as well.. And what better way to do so than by showing them what their future holds with one of our ballbusting slaves propped up on a few stools and his pathetic little cock and balls dangling below ready for any we choose to inflict.. Hahahaha

So after getting the loser restrained and in position, Princess Amber and Lexi drag in the two new losers and position them so they can watch the action as it happens. First, I demonstrate how to ball bust a loser and crush his fragile boy parts so Lexi gets the hang of things and doesn't risk hurting her foot (Because why would we ever risk hurting ourselves to fuck up a pathetic slave???)

Anyway, after giving him a good kick, I let the girls have their fun and watch as Lexi gets better and better with each passing kick. And all the while these two other losers are to watch and listen as tour cbt bitch gets his pathetic balls destroyed. But guess what? Even just watching was way too much for one of these pathetic ass sissies.. So despite starting the day with one new Mean Girl and two potential new slaves, we only added one of each as the slave quickly bitched out, begged to be let go, and cried and pleaded until deciding to cough up more cash to buy his freedom from Mean Girl Servitude..

Buy the clip to see who stays, who goes, and how badly this loser gets his balls kicked into his throat by myself, my niece Princess Amber, and her bestie, the new Mean Girl Miss Lexi Chase.

Goddess Platinum

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CBT , CBT INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: new mean girl , blonde goddess , brunette goddess , princess amber , cock and ball , mean girl training , miss lexi chase , lexi chase , goddess platinum , ballbusting slave , slave tasks , converse , new slaves , restraints , slave training

Duration: 18 Min
Size: 480 Mb

Download:

Title: February 3, 2021 - Dahlia Von Knight, Michael Vegas/PEGHIM: Dahlia Von Knight

Description: Dahlia Knight get together with Michael Vegas and shows him how a good pegging goes

With: Dahlia Von Knight, Michael Vegas
Categories: Anal Stretching, BBW, Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Brunette, Dildo, Gaping, Pegging, Rimming, Strap On, Tattoo

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1966 Mb

Download:

Title: Programmed PayBot - 'Click Click' Mindwashing And Trigger Training For Twitchy Pay Pigs (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Alix Lynx

You need training, don't you piggy? Yes you do. You need 'click click' training. I'm going to get deep inside your mind and plant these words deep into your subconscious. 'Click click'. And to further implant these words into your brain, not only am I going to say them, but each time I do I'm going to tease you with my perfect body to make sure that they are permanently etched into your weak piggy brain. The combination of my sexy voice and perfect curves is too much for your weak brain. It's so easy programming weak idiots like you, you're so suggestible lol. And it's going to be even easier because I know you already know these words. Your brain has already been conditioned to them. Your cock already automatically responds to them. Let me show you how fucked you are already. 'Click click'. See, didn't your cock twitch? I know it did loser.

I'm going to turn you into a clicking robot. 'Click click'. See your cock throbs uncontrollably. And we haven't even gotten to the fun stuff yet. I know you know what I'm talking about, don't you piggy? What does 'click click' mean? I love fucking with you like this. You know, you feel it. 'Click click'. I don't even have to say it, do I? Your piggy cock throbs and responds and it controls your hand to your mouse. It's automatic, you've already been programmed. You want to click, don't you? You need to. You don't want to stop. It just feels so good on your cock. You love this programming. You love that by touching your mouse you can make your cock feel so good. The triggers are already there.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , MESMERIZE , BRAT GIRLS , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mind fuck

Size: 723 Mb

Download:

Title: Night at St. Dunstan's (Part 1-2) (Release date: Feb. 03, 2021)

Description: The bell to mark the start of lessons hasn't even rung and already some of the schoolgirls are already misbehaving! Sophie and Grace are terrorising poor helpless Mr McIntyre in his broom cupboard and enjoying themselves immensely. If marks were awarded for sadism they'd both be grade 'A' students.

PART 2: Mr McIntyre has suffered at the hands of Grace and Sophie before. They have already taught him that his place is at their feet - servile in front of them. But he has angered them by daring to wear clothes in their presence. Now, with him stripped naked and yelping, they proceed to chase him around the confined room, cornering him and beating him as punishment.

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 283 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: Hanging Orgasm (Release date: Feb. 03, 2021)

Description: "you know why i bring you here" this brand new clip with gorgeous mistress ezada starts. she looks superhot as usual wearing black shiny latex. her slave hanging with his legs high in the air, his prick perfectly exposed to the mistress. and soon she grabs the thick prick squeezing it between her cruel hands.

"so slave, give in: you play with your self always when looking at my pictures!" "yes mistress you are right." so the cruel lady continues to start his prick with her hands but she also playing with his nipples and verbally teasing and misusing him all the time. the poor slave gets really horny, but without the permission of his goddess he is not allowed to cum. and when he is allowed he will shot his load directly into his own face! this is a really special facial time for the slave today.haha! cruel clip with a superhot goddess!

Tagged under: Corset , Boots , High Heels , Latex , Gloves , Ruined Orgasm , Mistress Ezada , Classic Femdom , Black Hair

Format: WMV
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 106 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Disciplined by Seductress - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Lady Seductress is dissatisfied with her slave so he must pay the price for his errant ways. The slave's two days of torment begin with a dressing down whilst he's chained up to the ceiling.

Tags: blindfold, bondage, boot worship, boots, breast smothering, catsuit, cbt, corset, cp, crop, dungeon, face sitting, forced smoke inhalation, human ashtray, knee boots, leather boots, leather knee boots, lingerie, nipple clamps, nipple torment, pegs, pissing, rubber, rubber catsuit, rubber corset, smoking, smothering, spitting, stockings, suspenders, whip, ws consumption

Duration: 29 Min
Size: 1491 Mb

Download:

Title: His Cock will be pleasing Me and you'll be Our FLUFFER (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: This POV clip finds you on your knees before your wife Kandy as she sits beside one of her lovers stroking his massive cock. "I can't believe you really thought this is what your life would be like, me stroking your cock, pleasuring you" she says. She explains that your cock could never please her and she needs real men and you just have to accept it. "I'm going to ride my men's cocks really hard and you are going to watch" she continues, stroking her studs cock the entire time. She tells you to look down to her stiletto and painted toenails. That will be your spot, on the floor, and lucky to be there because you could be locked in the closet just as easily. She then slides her hand from her mans cock down to his balls and says you will not only be sucking his cock but licking his cum filled balls too, whatever he wants because when they are together you take directions from both of them.. without question. "I should make you stroke his cock right now" she says because after all why should she need to do that when you are there?

Now she really starts working his meat and starts to compare it to yours. "You're so pathetic, you could never please me." She tells you to expect a man or two over every day and she wants you to imagine what that will look like when his meat violates her. In and out, hearing her moan and then scream with pleasure. She doubts you could deep throat his cock, but you will learn to, even if it means gagging a lot. She lubes up his cock and the stroking sounds just like a cock going in and out of a pussy. She wants you to get used to that sound because from now on his cock won't be in her hand it will be deep inside her body. Now her man is getting close to exploding, she strokes and he cuddles his body in to hers. Get ready, when he cums you'll be licking it all up. His breathing gets heavy and you know when he is going to explode and then on cue a huge load flies from his manhood and across his body. Kandy scoops some up and brings it up to your mouth. "Lick it up" she tells you while her boyfriend, now sexually satisfied, just smiles at you, they both love seeing what you are.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , FEMDOM POV , CUMSHOTS
Keywords: cumshot , mistress kandy , cuckolding , pov

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 518 Mb

Download:

Title: Fishnet Fuck-up :: Double Domme Trample (4K) (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: So Platinum and I both got these super cute mesh and fishnet outfits off Our wishlists from some loser and were looking for a reason to try them on and show off a bit. And when there is no really good reason at hand, We just made one up... LOL...

She remembered kicking Her bald live in loser to rest on the deck outside the night before as there is no room at the Punishment Compound to have slaves inside... so We got done up, paired the outfits with matching Ben Franklin Boots, and walked outside to torment and trample the freak in Our new outfits.

Princess Mia

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CFNM , FOOT FETISH , HIGH HEELS , FOOT GAGGING
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess mia , bald slave , trampling , high heels , human carpet , stilleto , double domme , barefoot trample , fishnets , lingerie , foot gagging , loser , slave punishment , punishment compound

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 2659 Mb

Download:

Title: February 3, 2021 - Ruby Rock, Jimmy Broadway/Milking Step-Daddy. And Making Him Pay.

Description: BRATTY STEP-DAUGHTER RUBY IS GOING TO TAKE REVENGE ON HER STEP-DADDY. SHE WILL USE HER YOUNG BEAUTIFUL BODY TO PUT HIM UNDER HER CONTROL. If he doesn't do whatever She Says and buy her Whatever She Wants, She is going to tell Step-Mom what a pervert he is. She has wrecked his Porsche but She won't take any lip from him about that. She is going to make him buy her a new one. She thrusts Step-Daddy's face between her Ass Checks and makes him WORSHIP HER ASS. She puts him over her knees, grabs his cock and spanks his ass until it's red, lecturing him about all the things she wants until he agrees. He has to buy her not only a new car, but new furniture, new sexy outfits and new stuffed animals! With her hairbrush, She spanks his ass and squeezes his humiliated cock and balls between her nylon thighs. The Brat Girl Drama Queen sits on his face, it inside her pussy, all the while jerking and spanking his cock and balls. She gets off showing Step-Daddy what it is like to be bossed around. She cums on his face while making him cum with her hands. Using the power of her young body to get Step-Daddy to do whatever she wants.

With: Ruby Rock, Jimmy Broadway
Categories: Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blowjob, Brunette, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Humiliation, Nylons Stockings, OTK, Paddle, Pussy Eating, Slapping, Spanking

Size: 1225 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum for Mommy (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Eliza is the perfect Step-Mommy Domme who is sweet, caring but also strict and cruel at the same time. Best of both worlds! She teases and edges just the tip of her gimp's cock as that is all he is worthy of. His cock is securely locked in a device that only allows just the top of his shaft to be touched making milking day extremely frustrating. Eliza brings him to the edge and back while giving him the full Step-Mommy Domme experience until he is finally allowed to shoot his long awaited load. She takes every last drop of cum and shoves it in his mouth as all good boys know to clean up their mess.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , EDGING GAMES , STEP-MOMMY DOMME , RUINED ORGASMS
Keywords: eliza ibarra

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 989 Mb

Download:

Title: Testing Out the Milking Machine

Description: Featuring Miss Talia Tate! (a)worshiptalia

We here at Wicked Eden have recently purchased a very expensive milking machine to be used on our slaves. Today, Ms Talia Tate and I are going to try it out. This boy has no idea what he's in for. After relentless teasing and humiliation from the two of us, his cock is rock hard. Once the milking machine goes on his cock, there's no stopping it. The machine pumps out every oz of cum our little slave has to give AND THEN JUST KEEPS GOING. You can barely hear his moans over our combined laughter. This will be a milking he won't recover from.

Category: MEN MADE TO CUM
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: double domination

Size: 659 Mb

Download:

Title: GOLDEN BOOTY feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: HD 1920 x 1080p --- Note: This is a Custom video! Contact me using the email on my store header to get your own!

The only reason you're in my presence is because I want to sit on your unfortunate face. I'm well aware of your excitement by the sight of my ass. No, not just any ass, this is THE Astro-ass. The ass that takes away all forms of men's logic and reasoning. I want you to wipe off the drool from your face before I sit on it. Let's start with 15 seconds and work our way up to at least a minute. If you don't last, I would have your body dragged out of my premises.

So you better not di.e right away. After you survive putting your nose in between my ass cheeks for a while, I'll go ahead and take off my golden booty shorts to reveal my divine ass. Between euphoria, fear and oxygen deprivation, this ought to be quite the experience. Let's see how well you do.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SNIFFING , GODDESS WORSHIP , ASS HUMILIATION , FACE SITTING , ASS FETISH
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , ass fetish , ass worship , big ass , asian ass , female domination , punishment , breathplay , face-sitting , femdom , tight pants , spandex , pov

Size: 491 Mb

Download:

Title: The Right time to Sit on your face is whenever I want to Sit on your face

Description: Mistress T stands over her slave, who lies on the bed. She looks stunning with her tiny corseted waist and big breasts and you get an amazing view of her world-famous ass in the mirror. "It's time for some face-sitting fun," she says. "You know how I love to use your face as a seat; use your mouth for my pleasure." She tells him he's a slave to her ass and when she hovers over his face he attempts to lift his head to lick her ass. She orders him to show some control while she slowly lowers herself onto his face and then sits full weight. "My big voluptuous, juicy ass drives you crazy, doesn't it?" she asks him. She leans forward and tells him to gently lick around her asshole. With his tongue back in his mouth, she's on his face again and shows no mercy.

Mistress T stands on the bed above the slave and gives him an amazing view before she sits back down. "I want you to suffer a bit," she tells him before she sits on his face side saddle, which really crushes his nose. It hurts but the slave has a bouncing cock so his arousal is obvious. "Getting my ass sometimes means pain," she tells him. She rocks on his face and the slave groans in pain. She finally gets off and lies on his chest so he can now easily eat her asshole. She resumes full weight-face sitting and extends her sexy legs in front of her. She lifts her arms to show the sexy lines from her armpits to her breasts. She tells the slave that if he wants air he'll have to lift her. He struggles to get her up and earns only a pinch of air before she shifts and sits on him again, full weight. She grabs his hands so he can't lift her. "How intimate," she says, while the slave kicks below her. She takes him to the limit and when he completely reaches his breaking point she rolls off him and demands that he get his tongue back in her ass that second. The slave sucks air but still manages to get his tongue deep inside her.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , ASS WORSHIP , ASS LICKING
Keywords: ass smother , facesitting , ass worship , ass licking

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 64 Mb
Resolution: 722x406

Download:

Title: Humiliate Your Boyfriend (Part 1-2) (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Cocky Ray thinks he can play the system, but the women at the Jobs and Welfare Centre are way ahead of him. Before they'll give him the benefits he so desperately needs, they are going to make him work... for them!

PART 2: Ray has been talked into stripping stark naked in the office and is trying out for a job. But really, Ashley is merely toying with him and with Nicole's help they soon have him blackmailed and right where they want him.

Size: 190 Mb
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
Download | K2S

Title: February 4, 2021 - Alura Jenson, Will Havoc

Description: Alura has survived the worst porn shoot ever and, surprisingly, has invited asshole director Will back to her hotel room. Will assumes his awesome cock has won her over and, when Alura goes off to change into something more sexy, thinks he's in for more fucking. But surprise, Alura comes back in full Dominatrix mode, bearing floggers and a huge strap on. And her phone. And then she explains that she secretly recorded their entire scene, including the part where he told her he is broke and can't afford to pay her. Alura threatens to put the video online unless Will amuses her in any way she pleases. He knows he's screwed and agrees. First off, Alura makes him strip, smacks him around, then has him suck her cock the same abusive way he made her suck his. But then she discovers a surprise: Will is secretly submissive and is getting off on this. What's next? (Part 2 of 3)

With: Alura Jenson, Will Havoc
Categories: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bottom, Curvy, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Edging, Facefucking, Feet, Femdom, Flogging, Humiliation, Kinky, MILF, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, POV, Role Play, Strap On, Submission

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1104 Mb

Download:

Title: Foot Appreciation - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 05, 2021)

Description: Miss Mara Mayhem has just arrived in London from the U.S. The slave is put to work, greeting his jet-set Mistress the right way, by pampering her weary feet. Welcome to England, Miss Mayhem!

Tags: foot worship, rubber, shoe worship, spitting, trampling

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 638 Mb

Download:

Title: Sweaty Ass, sweaty Pits for Her lucky bitch (Release date: Feb. 05, 2021)

Description: "I've been working up such a sweat" says Miss Madison as this scene opens and you see her pedaling hard on her exercise bike (we bought this 70's bike over 10 years back at an auction sale for $3). Her shirt is wet and you get an amazing view of her tits and nipples, maybe even before you notice her slaves head is her seat. "Are you okay down there?" she asks before adding "Do you like that?" and naturally the slave says he does. She tells him she hasn't showered in days and she knows she smells. She stops pedaling and lifts her arm showing you how wet it is and saying "I know you'd love to suck that up." She then resumes pedaling and you can see how her ass cheeks pummel his face. "This has been his fantasy ever since he was a little boy, to be a girls bike seat" she says.

Miss Madison gets a serious work out through this scene and she starts to sweat even more. She asks you if you'd like to buy the panties she is wearing. While the slave gets the pressure of her ass and weight on his face he clearly loves having his nose between her ass crack. Finally breathing hard and dripping sweat she sits on the couch. She tells her slave to come up and smell her pit. After he has cleared his sinuses she decides she wants her pits licked. She pulls up her shirt revealing her breast and tells him to get in there and lick the pit clean.

Related Categories: SWEAT FETISH , EXERCISE , ARMPITS , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: miss madison , facesitting , sweat , exercise , ass smother

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 377 Mb

Download:

Title: Mental Chastity, My Words Are Your Chastity Device - An Intimate Sensual MindFuck (Release date: Feb. 04, 2021)

Description: Lucid Lavender. This clip is an example of just what we can do to you over the internet. Lucid's words are so powerful. Her tone so sensual. This is an experience, one you can get lost in. One that is very mesmerizing. She can truly control you with just her words. You have no idea what you're in store for. You think you're just buying a clip to enjoy, what you'll find is a very real experience. The clip is filled with audio and visual triggers and has a very mesmerizing background track.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL , ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , MESMERIZE , MIND FUCK
Keywords: tease & denial

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 958 Mb

Download:

Title: Working Its Way Up To Being My Toilet

Description: So many pathetic fucking losers message me all the time begging to be my toilet slave. Hahaha dream on you fucking tuuurd munchers!!! You think I would allow you to be my toilet slave just cause you ask?

NOOOO WAYYY! I only deal with the most obedient slaves and even then it would take them a long time of proving their worth. You need to know your place slave and it starts under my feet like the dirt you are.

This slave did everything right... It sent a tribute to message me, then did the 3 simple things I demanded of it and then served me for a long time before me even allowing it to be my personal sink.

Maybe one day it will be permanently incased in cement where my toilet once was but only the best and most obedient will ever get that.

Goddess Platinum

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FEMALE DOMINATION , TOILET SLAVERY , SPITTING , BAREFOOT
Keywords: goddess platinum , boss goddess , platinum , sink slave , spitting in slaves mouth , teeth brushing , goddess worship , blonde goddess , live in slave , foot licking , foot kissing , lucky slave , collared slave , my bitch , drain

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 163 Mb

Download:

Title: Sissy Entrancement Part 1

Description: I know you. You've dreamt of being my little sissy for so long, but just don't have the courage to live freely as my sissy. We're going to change that today. Today I'm going to take your fear and remove it entirely from your subconscious. Because you are a sissy. It's not some act you play. This isn't dress up. This is the life you want to lead. You want to put on heels and dresses. You want to wear makeup and serve me as my perfect little sissy doll. Close your eyes and listen to my voice. Let's make that fantasy a reality.

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING , FEMDOM
Keywords: sissy training

Size: 1026 Mb

Download:

Title: Step-Mommy's Lessons Part 2 (CENSORED)

Description: As your step-mother I have total control over you. You live in my house after all. You play by my rules. Now we've talked about your masturbatory habits. Now we're going to explore your sexuality. You keep watching this gay and tranny porn after all. Do you want to try putting something in your ass? I'll help you. I know it's an overwhelming sensation, but you'll soon like it. Here, come closer. I'll let you take comfort in my bare breasts while your step-mom plays with your asshole. *This is the Censored version of the original Setp-Step-Mommy's Lesson Part 2 clip at a cheaper price

Category: TIT WORSHIP
Related Categories: TABOO , ANAL MASTURBATION , ANAL , FEMDOM POV , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: taboo

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 867 Mb

Download:

Title: Sized Up Slut

Description: When Goddess Mackenzie Moss's fist isn't big enough to fill her slave's asshole she has to upgrade his anal training to the next level. Her very long, and extra thick strap-on cock will do just the trick to really stretch out his fuck-hole.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PEGGING , STRAP-ON , CHASTITY
Keywords: mackenzie moss

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1364 Mb

Download:

Title: Macy - Macy enjoys a Face Ride with Restrained Boy (4K)

Description: Ultra HD Macy has a beta boy strapped into the smother box. She will make him suffer with her ass. Macy can completely control the beta's breath. She has her selfie stick set up so that she can record the slave's torment. Macy sits on the slave's face for a long time while she takes her pictures. She does not like how squirmy and whiny her chair is. Betas are so stupid! Why is he putting up such a fuss? The beta loves Macy's ass, but it also likes breathing. Macy teases him and laughs while smothering him. The slave fades. Macy slaps him to wake him back up. His suffering is so hot to Macy! She needs an orgasm. Macy uses her barely conscious smother slave's face to get herself off. So much fun! (17:50 long)

Clip Contains: Macy Cartel, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Tease and Denial, Ass Smothering, Bondage

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BONDAGE MALE , ASS SMOTHERING , BRAT GIRLS , TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: macy cartel

Size: 3998 Mb

Download:

Title: The Naked Bootlicker

Description: next phantastic clip with strict and cruel lady mistress cloe. with her sharp voice she orders her house slave to crawl over to her, of course naked and of course on all fours. "my boots are dirty, i was outside, so you know what to do."

the slave knows, but as usual he is pretty stupid when licking the boots of his owner. will he ever learn? it seems not. so he needs more strict orders where to lick and where to suck. he is also ordered to lighten up a cigarette to his owner and is also misused as her personal human ashtray. but he can try as hard as he can to follow the orders of the mistress, he always fails. and we are pretty sure that he earns his reward for this behaviour later by a good punishment. classic boot domination and human ashtray clip!

Tagged under: Boots , Worship , Bootlicker , High Heels , Smoking , Leather , Mistress Cloe , Humiliation , Human Ashtray , Classic Femdom

Size: 564 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Fag*** Cock Sucker - VR 4K (Release date: Feb. 06, 2021)

Description: "That's where you should be always, on your knees, mouth open and ready to take any kind of cock I bring. We are going to practice using this massive, realistic strapon dick, so open wide and get ready for a hard throat fucking as I verbally humiliate you, I know how much you love it because that little dick of yours is already rock hard. The thought of me bringing guys in for you to suck and take their cum makes you feel giddy, so you had better get your technique correct, I want them to cum quickly, so we are going to work hard at making you the best little dick sucker ever." Suggested Watching Position: Kneeling, if possible with a dildo to suck (Warning: offensive wordplay & verbal humiliation)

Tags: encouraged bi cocksucking, extreme verbal humiliation, humiliation, pov, vr, vr cock sucking, vr cum facial

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 825 Mb

Download:

Title: The New Girl Pt1 (Part 4 of 5) (Release date: Feb. 06, 2021)

Description: Courtney and Sidonia are discussing an application from a new girl who is very keen to join the FLR household, pretty maid Jade, who has been in service for a year, serves drinks and then brings in super cute new girl Jessica Doll in for consideration. The dominant ladies inspect her frilly outfit, makeup and nails before removing her dress and tying her into a rope harness to show off her beautiful body. Jade assists, bringing in the nipple and breast expansion machine which pumps on Jessica's puffy nipples, expanding her breasts, ready to be clamped for added torment. A humiliating feather duster gag is then placed in her mouth as the Mistresses supervise her cleaning duties before both girls are spanked hard until their bums are glowing red from the mean punishment.

Tags: 2 doms, body bondage, cleaning gag, corner time, cp, crop, dom lady, kissing gag, nipple clamps, nipple suction, otk, proxy punishment, rope bondage, slipper, spanking, trans girl, xdressing cock sucking, xdressing maid

Size: 986 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 184.6 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Scent of Sweat (Release date: Feb. 06, 2021)

Description: Fitness Instructor AJ Applegate makes her client convince her that she has the best stinky feet he has ever smelled. She doesn't want to be just convinced by words but also by his mouth as he cleans and worships them to her expectations.

Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING , FOOT DOMINATION , SWEATY FEET , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: aj applegate , sweaty tongue bath

Size: 1074 Mb

Download:

Title: The Antidote To Mental Chastity - There Is A Key To Your Lock (Release date: Feb. 05, 2021)

Description: Lucid Lavender. (Part 2) This clip is an example of just what we can do to you over the internet. Lucid's words are so powerful. Her tone so sensual. This is an experience, one you can get lost in. One that is very mesmerizing. She can truly control you with just her words. You have no idea what you're in store for. You think you're just buying a clip to enjoy, what you'll find is a very real experience. The clip is filled with audio and visual triggers and has a very mesmerizing background track.

Buckle up boys, today I'm going to be taking your little submissive caged minds, on a wonderful teasing ride. Are you ready? You're allow to play as much as you want during this video. Stroke like crazy. But you won't be able to cum. No matter what I do, no matter what you do to yourself, it just won't happen. Ready? Stroke. Stroke as I tease you with my amazing curves. Edge hard, don't go easy on yourself. You have to play along, you have to stroke. Good boy. It feels good, doesn't it? It feels really nice to touch, to feel that pleasure.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: CHASTITY , ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , MIND FUCK , MESMERIZE
Keywords: chastity

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1579 Mb

Download:

Title: Measuring Up - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 06, 2021)

Description: The cocky office worker attempts to chat up Miss Eleise and thinks he's better than her boyfriend... at anything and everything. Little does he know how bold a pledge that really is. He soon finds out to his peril that getting the attention of Miss Eleise requires more than a cheesy chat-up line and an empty promise or two!

Tags: belt, cbt, cum eating, gag, heel torment, high heel shoes, humiliation, nipple clamps, nipple torment, office, office wear, pegs, shoes, single tail whipping, smoking, verbal humiliation, whip

Duration: 47 Min
Size: 2424 Mb

Download:

Title: February 5, 2021 - Lessons In Glove (3 Of 4)

Description: There's always trouble with handymen! That is exactly what the two ladies thought when they moved into their apartment in the heart of Berlin only to learn that several repairs have to be done.

Electricians, plumbers, and window washers show up to assess the problem areas. Yet, these guys turn out to be dilettant dabblers. The ladies misuse the equipment the guys brought to try it out on them. Electric shocks and cock milking follow a slew of other performance checks that the ladies administer. Especially in the anal area, there is more than a handful of work to do whereas the plumber functioning as the maid that licks and swallows had the most comfortable job of them all. Self do, self have!

Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Bisexual, Blowjob, Brunette, CBT, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Dildo, Domination, Dominatrix, Femdom, Fetish, Fisting, Footing, German, Gimp, Gloves, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Leather Cuffs, Mask, Nylons Stockings, Pegging, Strap On, Uncircumcised

Size: 1762 Mb

Download:

Title: Suck-n-Fucked

Description: Mistress Lyra and Goldie turn their slave into a dick loving and strap-on sucking slut. His limits will be tested and stretched as they train the bitch to love taking it deep in the ass. Any slave of theirs must submit to the cock and prove themselves worthy of being owned by two beautiful Goddesses.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING
Keywords: lyra lestrange , miss goldie , goldie , mistress lyra

Size: 705 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Lexi Chase Breaks Balls For The First Time

Description: So you know we have another hot new Mean Girl who joined, Miss Lexi Chase!!! As you see there are also always new slaves replacing the old and worn out out ones we invariably bury in the desert. lol.. So on Miss Lexi Chase's first day as a Mean Girl, We had a few new losers to break in as well.. And what better way to do so than by showing them what their future holds with one of our ballbusting slaves propped up on a few stools and his pathetic little cock and balls dangling below ready for any we choose to inflict.. Hahahaha

So after getting the loser restrained and in position, Princess Amber and Lexi drag in the two new losers and position them so they can watch the action as it happens. First, I demonstrate how to ball bust a loser and crush his fragile boy parts so Lexi gets the hang of things and doesn't risk hurting her foot (Because why would we ever risk hurting ourselves to fuck up a pathetic slave???)

Anyway, after giving him a good kick, I let the girls have their fun and watch as Lexi gets better and better with each passing kick. And all the while these two other losers are to watch and listen as tour cbt bitch gets his pathetic balls destroyed. But guess what? Even just watching was way too much for one of these pathetic ass sissies.. So despite starting the day with one new Mean Girl and two potential new slaves, we only added one of each as the slave quickly bitched out, begged to be let go, and cried and pleaded until deciding to cough up more cash to buy his freedom from Mean Girl Servitude..

Buy the clip to see who stays, who goes, and how badly this loser gets his balls kicked into his throat by myself, my niece Princess Amber, and her bestie, the new Mean Girl Miss Lexi Chase.

Goddess Platinum

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , CBT , CBT INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: new mean girl , blonde goddess , brunette goddess , princess amber , cock and ball , mean girl training , miss lexi chase , lexi chase , goddess platinum , ballbusting slave , slave tasks , converse , new slaves , restraints , slave training

Size: 480 Mb

Download:

Title: Spread Your Legs - Super HD

Description: Mistress Akella's ball-busting slave is kept in a special coffin confinement, which is inescapable yet keeps his balls accessible to his Mistress at all times. He was desperate to be let out of his coffin... until the ruthless busting began. The sound of Mistress Akella's boots meeting his balls is so loud that it echoes through the room, along with his cries and her laughter. Gloved and booted ball busting action of the highest order!

Tags: ball busting, bondage, boots, jodhpurs, kicking, knee boots, leather, leather boots, leather gloves, leather knee boots, punching

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1040 Mb

Download:

Title: My Old Cum Eating Cuck

Description: My pathetic old husband is never satisfied with how good he has it.. He started out fine with just being able to call himself "my husband"... but obviously he thinks he deserves more. LOL! So I needed to show this rich old sack of bones that he will never get to do to me what my real men, my fuck toys get to do to me. You would think it was obvious to him that I don't want anything sexual to do with him since the day we got married, I locked up his tiny little pathetic excuse of a dick.

It was complaining so much when it overheard me talking to my boyfriend on the phone, talking about our upcoming date. So I decided to relocate him to his new bedroom, in a cage. Then I made him wait patiently for my real man with his credit card in his mouth. Hahaha That's all he will ever be good for, his money.

Related Categories: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS , HUMILIATION , CHASTITY , TEASE & DENIAL , CUCKOLDING
Keywords: old man cuck , hot boyfriend , pussy eating , oral , chastity slave , goddess platinum , cum eating , condom chewing , dirty condom , slave in cage , financial domination , extreme cuckolding , boss goddess , sex , to watch

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 601 Mb

Download:

Back