Most hot topics Ms. video! All Femdon! [Update every day]

Title: Strict Pussy Obedience

Description: Shock collars have an extraordinary ability to transform the most unruly to the most subservient with just the push of a button. Officer Isabelle Deltore has her bitch right where she wants him now that he is under her strict control. On his knees, locked in chastity and licking her pussy for the rest of his house arrest sentence.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE , CHASTITY , ELECTRIC PLAY
Keywords: isabelle deltore

Format: MP4
Duration: 18 Min
Size: 1524 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Feet and Ass for Trampled slave

Description: Goddess Amelia has a huge ass but she doesn't only like face sitting slaves, she enjoys other things like trampling, as well. As this scene opens she is walking on her slaves stomach and chest. She bounces on him only to stop and have him suck on her toes when she sticks her foot in his mouth. Naturally she can't resist but hop off and sit on his face for a bit but then she is back trampling him. She then moves to standing on his head with both feet. The slave struggles under her weight. she moves back onto his chest and again sticks a foot in his mouth.

Now while holding herself up from the suspension apparatus she starts to jump on him. Then back to sitting on his face. She wiggles her ass on his face and says her ass is so big that it gets really sweaty. "Can you taste my ass crack sweat" she asks him as his tongue works to get into her hole. Again she gets up and shows the slave how she likes to dance, he is now her dance floor. A close up of her armpits and you can see those are sweaty too. Now she walks up and down his body and even his legs and cock before sticking a foot into his mouth one more time. "Suck it" she tells him.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: goddess amelia , trampling , facesitting , ass licking

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 485 Mb

Download:

Title: HUNGRY BBC SLUT feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: HD 1920 x 1080p --- I love turning my sissy boyfriends into cocksluts, and today is your turn sissy boy!

You're Sydney's sissy, submissive boyfriend, and she knows you deserve to be punished. She doesn't even remember what you did to make her angry, but she's feeling extra mean today and wants to take it out on you. What will you have to endure to please her, sissy? Well, she starts talking about taking you downtown and finding you the biggest BBC she can find, and paying them your $ to take it for her.. You try to protest, but she snaps right in your face.

You don't have a fucking say in this, sissy. Sydney wants to watch a huge black dick filling your fucking ass and mouth, maybe even more than one. Surely she'll be able to find sevveral large black men to take you down and beat you in, turning you into the hungriest black cock slut ever. How does that sound sissy? You will only exist to please big black dicks! Listen and weep pussyboy as your mean Domme girlfriend describes your harrowing journey to come, as she turns you into a BBC slut!

Category: BIG BLACK COCK - BBC
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS , GAY HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV , HUMILIATION , COCK WORSHIP
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , bbc , big black cock , coerced bi , gay for pay , gay fantasies , cock slut , cock whore , girlfriend , mean girlfriend , domme girlfriend , verbal humiliation , degredation

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 530 Mb

Download:

Title: The Power & The Glory (Part 1 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: Mistress Damara is using her sub on the bondage bed, he is face down and fully exposed to her sensual sadistic desires as she gives him a hard flogging, interspersed with some cock teasing. She then turns him over and sits on his face, letting him lap at her sexy latex outfit as she gives him a ballbusting handjob. Mistress then allows him to worship her feet as the edging continues until he shoots a big cumload over her latex covered ass, which he is then made to clean up with his tongue.

Tags: bed bondage, bondage spread eagle, clothed facesitting, cock teasing, cp, crop, cum, cum eating, cum on bare arse, flogger, footjob, footworship, handjob, latex lingerie, male milking machine, spread eagle, venus 2000

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 335 Mb

Download:

Title: Treated At The Practice (Part 4 of 5) (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: The amazing Domina Sara shows off her state of the art Practice, a clinical setting with an array of incredible equipment and toys. Her latex catsuit clad patient is restrained in the bed and she takes control of his breath and relaxes him, preparing him for a full body teasing, starting with the special electro nipple stimulator attached to the Erostek, making him squirm under her expert control. She then subdues him more, utilising the cock electrics to stimulate him to full hardness, ready for the advanced milking machine to suck and expand his throbbing cock, as Sara manipulates the controls. Noting down his reactions, she decides to extract his cum using her latex gloved hands, edging him closer and closer until he ejaculates, all ready to start over again.

Tags: bondage bed, cock electrics, cum, electric nipple pads, glovejob, handjob, latex gloves, male milking machine, nt, rebreathe mask

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 1403 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 200.9 MB
Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Handjob Ruination (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: It is no surprise that men find Mistress Lyra and Miss Goldie completely irresistible to the point of not being able contain themselves. And since their slave's raging boner keeps getting in the way of his servitude they must fully drain his balls once a week to keep him in a mindless state of submission. Of course these two sadistic Mistresses won't make it easy and play a edging game of tease and denial while laughing at his pathetic cock ready to burst at every touch.

Featuring: Goldie,Lyra Law

Tags: Blonde,Bondage,Handjobs,Milking,Ruined Orgasms

Size: 640 Mb

Download:

Title: Welcome To The Mindfuck Goon Machine - Sniff To Activate (Release date: Feb. 06, 2021)

Description: London Lix!

Welcome to the mindfuck machine. In order to activate the machine, you must start sniffing aroma. Take a hit like a good little goon slut. Sniff aroma for me addict. Let's get this machine running, shall we? Inhale. Fill your body with aroma. And let's turn that machine on. Good boy. No don't stop. Keep sniffing more aroma. Do you feel it running? Yes you feel your heart start to race. You feel your mind start to get dizzy as you get sucked in to the machine's mechanisms. Losing control of your own machine, that goon brain of yours, and becoming part of this one. Sniff, aroma addict and let the machine take over. But you haven't seen anything yet. In order to start the mindfucking mechanism, we need to activate that with your cock.

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , EDGING GAMES , ORGASM DENIAL , MESMERIZE , MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Keywords: jerk off instruction

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 717 Mb

Download:

Title: Imagine this Ball is your face (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: Goddess Amelia has an amazing ass and she wants you to imagine you are the ball. She bounces getting her cheeks heaving, thrusting up and down, enough to bust your face only stopping long enough to spread her cheeks and order you to get your tongue between her sweaty cheeks and into her dirty hole. When she's done she even tells you to lick the ball clean of her ass and pussy juices. What a ride!

Mistress: Goddess Amelia

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 395 Mb

Download:

Title: Slutty Ass Fuck - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: Lady Valente is turning her slave into a slutty anal whore, so his ass needs a good stretching and fucking with a variety of dildo's. With his ass cheeks spread wide, she thrusts each one deep inside him and reminds him of how this will be his life from now on... nothing more than an ass-hole to use and abuse, so he'd better get used to it.

Tags: anal, boots, dildo, knee boots, leather

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 462 Mb

Download:

Title: THE CUCKZONE feat Astrodomina (HD MP4)

Description: HD 1920 x 1080p --- Note: This was a custom clip! Email me to get your own!

Hang out with your Goddess as she awaits the arrival of her real man. You're nothing but a friend zoned little step-brother to Her. This is a custom clip.Sit down Kyle, I'm glad you were able to come over.

You and I need to talk. I dressed up for you, you like it? I wanted to tell you something. Wait, no no, not that kind of like. No, I didn't bring you over here so you and I could fuck. Are you kidding me? You like like a 16 year old. So no, that's not going to happen. I have a real man coming in later to have sex with me. You're just not manly enough for me.

So you'll wait here with me until my man gets here. While we wait, I suggest you go shave. That sorry excuse for facial hair isn't fooling anyone. Go shave and change into something more age appropriate so you'll look like a 12 year old again. Ah you're back. Wow, now you really look like you just hit puberty. You're like my little step-brother now! Look at me: I'm a real mature woman. You on the other hand, seriously, you really thought you had a chance at this?

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: AGE REGRESSION , TEASE & DENIAL , HUMILIATION , SEXUAL REJECTION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , asian dominatrix , friendzone , cuckold , cuckolding , denial , loser , femdom pov , sph , joi , rejection , sexual rejection , ass worship , humiliation

Size: 536 Mb

Download:

Title: No Mercy Caning

Description: today we have here another phantastic clip starring cruel goddess empress victoria as the interrogation officer. the victim is still bound to a bench after the first interrogation where he was already caned good by the mistress.

but he needed way too much time for correct answers until he gave in finally. this behaviour cant be tolerated here and so he gets now a serious punishment for that. and this time the caning will be very hard and severe on the slaves backside. he gets thirty hard vicious strokes. empress victoria applying the strokes from different sides so the backside of the inmate gets really well striped with a nice criss cross pattern all over his ass. he tries to move away from the strokes but of course this is absoltely useless. he will recieve the full 30 strokes til the end. and he can moan or cry or move as much as he want to.

Tagged under: Caning , Empress Victoria , High Heels , Whipping , Leather , Uniform , Blond Hair , Classic Femdom

Size: 144 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Naked In Boots Treat - VR 4K(Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: "I am going to give you a treat today for being such an obedient sub, you will get to worship my beautiful leather gloves and thigh high boots. Sniff the soft hide as I place them over your face and rub your hard cock as you are taken to your happy place. Don't forget to lick and touch these magnificent boots and gaze at me in wonder as I take my clothes off and let you shoot your big load on my leather." Suggested Watching Position: Kneeling Up

Tags: boot worship, joi, leather opera gloves, leather thigh boots, leather worship, naked domina, pov, vr

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 719 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2190

Download:

Title: Oink For Phoebe - Nothing Makes You Feel Dumber Than Paying A Catfish (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: HPOV welcomes Catfish Domme Princess Phoebe! Catfish Domme Princess Bambi had so much fun and made SO much money, that she told her friend Phoebe about our site and she couldn't wait to take advantage of you idiots. And not only will you see her, but you will hear her. Or is it her? Does it matter? LOL! You financial fuckups who are into being catfished don't really care do you? No, you just love feeling as stupid as possible. And Nothing makes you feel dumber than paying a catfish findomme lol!

Her voice in this clip is so fucking sexy. It's so young and bratty! You will melt under her words. There is a mind numbing binaural tone in the background and Phoebe uses echoes and repetition to make sure that her words are forever embedded in your brain. She uses several 'mind confusion' techniques that are incredibly powerful. The audio in this clip is a true mindwashing experience.

Sniff, sniff piggy and let Phoebe take over your mind and you wallet. This is the ultimate in humiliation. You will feel so fucking stupid but you won't be able to stop yourself from paying her. Once you experience this level of financial humiliation there is no going back. Nothing else will ever compare. You won't be able to get the same rush ever again from paying a real girl.

This clip will make you feel dumber than you ever have which will make your cock feel harder and throb more than it ever has. You will be so turned on by the idea of being so fucking stupid! This will take your findom addiction to a new level! It will fuck you up. There is no coming back from this. You will get addicted. You've been warned...

Phoebe gives her actual email in the clip where you can play along and tribute her throughout the clip, or write her an email and tell her how desperate you are to pay her. Yes, that's right, you can actually pay her påypål and drain your account to her, your hot young catfish findom. Get ready to experience humiliation on a whole new level!

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS , PRINCESS , MENTAL DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mind fuck

Size: 747 Mb

Download:

Title: Spat At & Orgasm Ruined (Complete Movie) (Release date: Feb. 07, 2021)

Description: The worthless slave meat has his hands in stocks and is prostrate on his knees before Mistress Sidonia. She makes sure he realises how insignificant he is with a torrent of insults from her whiplash tongue and a torrent of spit straight into his humiliated face and mouth. She teases his frustrated cock with her beautiful soft touch, before making him lay on his back, legs raised in suspension and orders the slave to start and stop masturbating at her whim - continually getting him right to the edge of orgasm before commanding him to stop. Finally, the cock pillory is brought out and the poor slave is treated to Mistress's latest kink, a ruined orgasm.

Tags: cock pillory, cock teasing, cum, edging, fed own pre-cum, handjob, leg suspension, pillory, ruined orgasm, see-thru rubber dress, spitting, verbal humiliation

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 658 Mb

Download:

Title: Boot Break - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 08, 2021)

Description: Mistress Heather and Goddess Tangent are both adorned in leather, gloved and thigh booted and are waiting for your hungry tongue to get to work! Get up real close and personal with these two leather Goddesses and show them just how much you love their leather.

Tags: boot worship, boots, leather, leather boots, leather gloves, leather thigh boots, pov, thigh boots

Size: 334 Mb

Download:

Title: Stocking slaves - Mistress Lily (Release date: Feb. 05, 2021)

Description: Mistress Lily is back home after a night of party and gets her party heels licked clean by her slave girl before she removes her heels to worship on her sweaty and tired stockings feet

Size: 243 Mb

Download:

Title: Kick Box Ball Bag - Super HD

Description: Mistress Athena loves to hone her kick boxing skills and what better dummy to practice her aim on than the balls of one of her slaves! Extreme kicks, knees, slaps and twists, all precede the slave being allowed to masturbate, but only whilst she continues to pound his balls from every direction.

Tags: ball busting, face sitting, high heels, kicking, leather, masturbation, slapping

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 1114 Mb

Download:

Title: Spin For Punishment (Complete Movie)

Description: Mistress Courtney is playing with her submissive in the dungeon, his cock caged and ass plugged. She struts in her thigh high boots as she explains to him that he is going to be punished whilst locked in the head stocks, taking turns in spinning him around so no part of his body is safe from her whims. Mistress attaches the biting nipple clamps and then crops and paddles his exposed bum, preparing him for an expert, cruel caning.

Tags: anal plug, cane, caning, cock cage, cp, crop, leg spreaders, nipple clamps, nt, paddle, pillory, pvc, pvc thigh boots, slave games

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 957 Mb

Download:

Title: Stocking slaves - Mistress Kali

Description: Mistress Kali has here slave girl on demand anytime she feels like it as she is having a casual chat with her sitting on equal when she feels like turning her into a slave , she makes her get on her knees to suck and worship on her stockings

Size: 234 Mb

Download:

Title: Boot Slaves - Mistress Kali

Description: Mistress Kali makes her slave girl worship on her star boots before removing them to massage and worship on her tired bare feet

Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum Again Again & Again (Part 1 of 5)

Description: Mistress Nikki, looking incredible in her sexy latex, has her sub in intense mummification, with just his metal chastity clad cock exposed, ready for an intense, long edging and tease session. Nikki's aim is to see how many times she can edge him and make him cum, whilst wearing his tight chastity and then, after releasing him from the cage, something she does with her sadistic and fun domination style. He is given little time to recoup, using her shoes to encourage him to hardness again and milking his dick over and over, not forgetting a cruel post orgasm torment, in this amazing, authentic cock control session.

Tags: bare legs, chastity cum, chastity device, cock vibrator, continuous cock milking, cum, edging, handjob, high heels, multiple cums, mummification, mummification wrap, post orgasm torment, shoejob, tie and tease

Size: 322 Mb

Download:

Title: Rough And Dirty Strapon (Part 1 of 3)

Description: Lady Nina removes her slave from the outdoor cage and proceeds to introduce her massive, black strapon to his mouth. After riding him around the grounds, she throws him into the mud pit, humiliating him before fucking his arse hard and relentlessly. His day ends by being hosed down with cold water and then being sent back to his cage for the night.

Tags: back riding, bare legs, blackout gasmask, caged slave, dirty shoe cleaning, extreme verbal humiliation, face slapping, giant strapon, heels in nipples, hosed down, humiliation, mistress and slave, mud pit, muddy shoes, muddy trampling, nt, sadistic mistress, slave training, strapon, strapon sucking, strapon sucking, sun glasses, topless domina

Size: 139 mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Bosses Bitch Boy (Part 1 of 3)

Description: Eve Harper and Miss Tease are colluding about their new green employee, they have taken some compromising photos by tricking him and intend to use them to gain his subservience. He enters the office and Miss Tease wastes no time in telling her what has happened and is soon using his tongue to clean her sexy shoes. She then makes him lock her cunt, she guides the virgin in the correct way, as Eve returns to the office and sees what is happening, humiliating him and trying the tongue for herself on her asshole. Miss Tease then takes his virginity, fucking him on the office chair until she orgasms and the two ladies then rub his cock until it shoots over her stockings.

Tags: 2 doms, arse licking, cock teasing, compromising photographs, cum, footjob, handjob, humiliation, lady boss, male virgin, office wear, pussy licking, sex, shoe worship, stocking worship, stockings and suspenders

Size: 144 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave - Mistress Eden

Description: Mistress Eden lies flat on the bench and relaxes while her slave girl gets busy behind her worshipping all over her bare feet

Size: 235 Mb

Download:

Title: Drill in der Residenz - Teil 1 (Release date: Jan. 22, 2021)

Description: The slave burns in the catacombs of the Avalon residence. Lady Mercedes takes him out of his cell, but freedom doesn't last long!

Part 1 Strictly and motionlessly constricted in leather, he has to endure their meanness ...

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 359 Mb

Download:

Title: Edging the Tip (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: Finally Mistress Isabelle has turned Kade's disobedient behavior around showing him how good life can be when one follows the law. Due to his past infractions, his reward isn't exactly what he had in mind only being allowed to feel the firm grip of Isabelle's hands on just the tip of his cock. She has him in strict bondage and his cock locked in a steel device making only the tip accessible and everything else completely out of reach. Maybe when he proves he can remain an obedient boy he will one day receive the pleasure of having his entire cock stroked..maybe

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS , HANDJOBS , EDGING GAMES
Keywords: isabelle deltore

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 1192 Mb

Download:

Title: Drill in der Residenz - Teil 2 - Bastonade

Description: The slave burns in the catacombs of the Avalon residence. Lady Mercedes takes him out of his cell, but freedom doesn't last long!

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 205 Mb

Download:

Title: Eine penible Untersuchung - Teil 6 (Release date: Jan. 15, 2021)

Description: Lady Mercedes catches the slave with her underwear, for which he is placed over the knee and then prepared for a longer examination in the clinic ...

Part 6 The treatment is intensified again at the end and Lady Mercedes takes a semen sample ...

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 258 Mb

Download:

Title: Detention Discipline Pt2 (Part 1 of 3) (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: Mean headgirl Aurora continues the humiliating detention as she controls and uses Sharon, putting her in corner time, a predicament where she has to hold a spoon against the wall with her nose, with a promise of more severe punishment if she does not complete the task. Of course Aurora interferes and Sharon drops it, so she bends her over the desk and gets the harshest cane out ready to stripe up her bottom. Aurora then decided to play a game, giving a quiz to Sharon and for every answer she gets wrong, more strokes of the cane, which she administers with a sadistic delight.

Tags: academy theme, academy uniform, academy xdressing girls, cane, corner time, cp, mean girl humiliation, otk, paddle, slave games, spanking, stockings and suspenders, strap, upskirt, xdressing, young domina

Size: 343 Mb

Download:

Title: Amazon Butt Fuck (Release date: Feb. 08, 2021)

Description: Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.

She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

keywords: Cage , chastity , cuckold , cock sucking , cocksucker , femdom , female domination , slave , caged slave , POV , denial , denied , woman on top , femdom sex , female superiority , chastity , chaste , collared , latex , big tits , tease , pathetic , goddess , worship , edging , big boobs , orgasm control , domestic servant , CFNM , Female domination , fem domme , femdom , humiliation , humiliatrix , domina , dominatrix , domination , slave

Category: AMAZONS
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , PEGGING , FEMALE DOMINATION

Size: 856 Mb

Download:

Title: Make Me Proud cucky (Release date: Feb. 09, 2021)

Description: Mistress T has a new slave on his knees before her. She questions him to see whether he'll fit her current need for an extreme cuckold. That means giving up his ass to her man if she's all fucked-out but he still wants more. Nothing will be off limits. In time, servicing her man won't be enough and he'll be bound to her fucking bench while he wears makeup and a wig and is dressed like a slut, while she runs a line of men on his ass. They will fuck him and then stick their cocks in his mouth so they can be cleaned up and he can get every drop of their man-juice. Her plan is to make him an actual whore, bringing in enough money to justify the space he takes up in her dungeon.

Enjoy this step-by-step training by Mistress T as she verbally humiliates her slave, spits on him, makes him suck her strap-on, then fucks him ruthlessly. In the end, she gives him a countdown to stroke his pathetic little cock, then permits him to cum so he can eat his own filth as well.

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , ASS TO MOUTH , BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT , VERBAL HUMILIATION
Keywords: mistress t , strapon , dildo , cuckold , ass to mouth

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1161 Mb

Download:

Title: Smokey Leather - Super HD (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: Miss Zoe's slave hates smoke, so when his head is clamped firmly between her leather booted thighs and she reaches for a cigarette, he knows he will be tested! She exhales her smoke into his face, flicks the ash into his mouth and gives him the benefit of her spit to wash it down. She then gets exceptionally cruel by holding open his eyelids as she plumes her smoke filled breath right into his eyes. After giving her most privileged slave a sensuous smokey kiss, he ends up covered in spit and ash and is finally instructed to eat her lipstick stained butt.

Tags: boots, human ashtray, humiliation, leather, leather thigh boots, smoking, spitting

Size: 524 Mb

Download:

Title: Endurance under Ass (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: This scene opens with Miss Jasmine standing at her stripper pole talking to you, and looking pretty amazing too. Pay attention if you ever want to be her slave as she tells you some of the things she requires. For starters she needs a slave that can take a lot of mistreatment including that under her ass. She loves riding a slaves face, his tongue in her ass or his nose on her pussy so he'd better be able to handle her weight and periods without air.

The camera then reveals that she has a slave on her sex bench waiting for her. She hops on to test him out. Her ass cheeks spread across his head and she sits upright arching her back so he gets her full weight insuring no air. "If a slave can't hold his breath I'll usually find a role for him doing something else" she says. Likely house and yard work. She starts to rock on his face and says she loves how it feels and she never wants to get off as a result. She tests his endurance each time before giving him a brief chance to breath. Now she turns to a reverse position and extends her legs all the way out. Again some great visuals of Miss Jasmine's amazing body and pussy too. She slams his face with her ass and then sits full weight, she needs to relax on his head!

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , PUSSY WORSHIP , ASIAN GODDESS , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: miss jasmine , ass worship , pussy worship , ass smother , facesitting

Size: 422 Mb

Download:

Title: Below Me (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: I like you beneath me. I like you down there where you belong. I know you enjoy this view. I do as well. Your place is on your knees, begging for my attention. This is why you're so easy to train. The smallest morsel is attention is enough to get you to do anything. You'll sit there for hours just waiting for me to look your way. I prefer you this way.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , HIGH HEELS , BRA & PANTIES
Keywords: femdom pov

Size: 167 Mb
Resolution: 854x480

Download:

Title: February 10, 2021 - Lady Patricia, El Turry/Steel Sound

Description: Mistress proceeds to dilatation of submissive's urethra in order to he was able to eject a more abundant semen flow

With: Lady Patricia, El Turry
Categories: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Dominatrix, Latex, Male Sub, Mask, Medical Fetish, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm Denial, Rope Bondage, Sounding

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 1169 Mb

Download:

Title: Gag On A Dildo With Your Cock Locked - Look In The Mirror And KNOW That No Woman Wants That (Release date: Feb. 10, 2021)

Description: Princess Emma Lux!

You're falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Humiliation porn is what you live for. And each new form of humiliation that you experience, makes you more obsessed with it. You need more and more deeper forms of humiliation in order to get off. It just builds and builds. If it doesn't get more humiliating each time, you can't get hard, you can't cum. You need it to get worse. You need to go places that you thought you'd never go in order to get that pathetic cock going. You're so fucked in the head. You know it's true. That's why you keep buying all of these humiliating clips. It just keeps getting more intense, doesn't it? And you need a hot young brat like me to degrade and humiliate you in the worst ways. To let you know just how fucked up in the head you really are. You need to constantly be reminded of how worthless you are in order to keep that cock hard.

Category: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CHASTITY , DILDO SUCKING , BRAT GIRLS , VERBAL HUMILIATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: chastity

Size: 769 Mb

Download:

Back