Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Used For Her Pleasure

The supreme Goddess Brianna has an obedient slave restrained and on his knees before her. The servant has a huge black dildo strapped to his face so he can have a close up view of his goddess's pleasure. Brianna has a rope tied around his ball sack so she can lead him where she wants. She makes fun of the slave's hard dick because he won't be using that at all today. As always, the slave serves her purposes. Goddess Brianna employs the face-mounted dildo in various positions, but the slave fails to make her achieve orgasm. The atmosphere changes as the goddess's focus now turns to punishing the slave for his shortcomings. The slave lies on the floor face up so he can clean his mistress's shoes with his tongue. Constricted by the taunt rope, the slave's balls turn dark purple. Goddess Brianna has the inefficient slave lick the soles of her bare feet while begging to be punished for his poor performance. She begins squishing his balls with her feet, and then slaps them hard with her soles. The goddess informs her slave that this is only step one of his punishment and he will suffer even more tomorrow. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, feetondemand, domination, bondage, shoe worship, soles, cbt, tease, denial, dildo, humiliation, foot slave, slave training, milf, worship.
Duration : 00:10:51
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 369.81 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Soffie And Brianna Workout

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can't help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him... They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
soffie valdez, goddess brianna.
Duration : 00:06:05
File Size : 233.04 MB

Link For Download

My Shoe And Foot Slut

Ready for the party, I just need my SHOE SLAVE to wipe off the last dirt stains of my HIGH HEELS with his tongue. Very gently of course as these are luxury shoes! Once I am satisfied with his shining services, I stick my BARE FEET in his face. My divine toes and soles need WORSHIP and a tongue massage as well. As I rest myself in my chair, I GAG his mouth with my FOOT and watch him crawl around my beautiful feet like the shoe and foot slut that he is.
mistress fetish liza, foot slave training, bare feet, foot goddess, louboutin high heels, lady peep.
Duration : 00:12:14
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 232.18 MB

Link For Download

Human Buttplug II

Lady Moon is training a new slave who She is putting through his paces. She's already made him smell and taste Her dirty socks, worship and clean Her feet, deep throat them, and a full session of smothering under Her camel-toe booty shorts. Like a lot of new Dommes, She is over-aggressive with Her slave to firmly establish the pecking order and Her authority. The slave doesn't know it yet, but eventually She will convert him to a toilet slave and needs to condition him to the smell and taste of Her sweet little ass. She has the slave supine and chained on a sofa bed. She walks in wearing a pair of black PVC shorts with a zip-up crotch, which She immediately unzips, revealing Her plump little ass. She straddles the slave with Her ass in his face: "Slave, we've worked on breath control and now we're going to do some advanced work combined with pleasuring me...specifically, my ass. You aren't worth anything else anyway. I've had a long day at work and it's dirty. Start by kissing my ass like the bitch you are" "Yes, my Lady" The slave starts lovingly kissing each cheek, which She quickly gets bored of. She reaches back and pulls Her shorts off and spreads Her cheeks wide, revealing Her puckered brown starfish. "Start lapping away at it, lick it and suck it clean. I know you love it when it's dirty...how does it taste?" He starts slurping away at Her dirty hole, licking and sucking while She pulls on his leash to pull his head further in. She starts rocking back and forth on his pathetic face as She starts to enjoy his ministrations. She goads him on to lick faster and then stops. She spreads Her cheeks VERY wide and orders him: "Stick your tongue out hard and straight, slave. You're going to stick that tongue as deep inside my asshole as possible, and DO NOT take it out of my tight little hole for a single second or I'll destroy your balls with the flogger and they do make an inviting target. You will hold it there for 15 seconds. GO!" He points his tongue and She slams Her puckered round hole onto it, his face disappearing between Her perky little cheeks. She starts counting down, as he struggles to keep it extended. After about 10 seconds he apparently starts to get tired: "KEEP IT UP THERE SLAVE! Don't you dare move your tongue out of my hole, or we'll start the count over again!" He jerks his jaw forward more, his eyes squinting with the effort. Finally, She lets up, as he gasps for air and his tongue goes back in his mouth. She asks him: "Can you taste what I had for dinner, slave?" "Uhhh....pizza My Lady?" "YES! Very good! But what toppings?" She quizes him until he screws up and starts flogging him again, telling him: "Tongue out, here we go with 30 seconds" He sticks his tongue out and She swallows it with Her anus again. "Get it deeper! You better keep it up there! BE MY BUTT PLUG" She grabs his chain that's lying behind his head with both hands and uses it to cram his face flat against Her ass so that he starts struggling to breathe and is screaming in pain, but She's enjoying this too much. She closes Her eyes in pleasure as She feels the reverberations through his wet tongue lodged so far up Her sphincter that he is hitting Her G-Spot. Finally, after 40 seconds, She announces that today's lesson is over but to expect two minutes of human buttplug training tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Human Buttplug (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug III (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug IV (HD 4K MP4) Human Buttplug V (HD 4K MP4)
anal tongue fucking, tongue butt plug, human butt plug, rectal rooter, anal mucous, asshole sucking, facesitting, ass slave, ass tasting, deep ass worship, toilet mouth, nonconsensual ass eating, cbt, flogging, bal slapping.
Duration : 00:10:06
File Size : 306.06 MB

Link For Download

Vulnerable Foot Slave

Goddess Brianna has her latest foot slave in quite a predicament. He stands before her, hands bound and balls painfully stretched by a five pound weight. She first teases him with her feet adorned in strappy high heeled sandals. A commitment to suffer for his owner is secured and immediately acted upon. Goddess Brianna doles out a lesson in posture, form, pain and humility. The slave is made to swing the weight between his legs and has it dropped by his Goddess. She then begins to kick the weight, showing off her beautiful pedicured feet encased in the sandals. Several kicks are administered as Goddess Brianna continues to admonish the slave for posture and flinching. Soon a very heavy kick leaves the foot slave doubled over and made to kiss the very foot that brought him low. Next the slave stands before his seated Goddess in a chastity cage. She uses a vibrating wand on his cage that leaves him visibly trembling. Made to lie down, the slave is allowed a few opportunities to kiss her shoes between feeling the heels digging deeply into his tender flesh. Ultimately Goddess Brianna has her slave pledge continued suffering for the opportunity to one day worship her bare feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, feetondemand, sub male, sexy shoes, high heels, serve your goddess, ball, dominant feet, goddess feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, milf, goddess.
Duration : 00:15:46
File Size : 668.9 MB

Link For Download

Coco In Leather Boots And Gloves

Coco is in her bedroom, dressed for fetish sex in her thigh high boots, LEATHER GLOVES and SATIN shirt. All these fabrics and textures make her so horny. She simply cannot resist touching herself with her gloved hands. She must make herself CUM in this super HOT outfit and feel her gloved fingers in her wet pussy.
glovemansion, leather thigh high boots, coco de mal, black leather skirt, gloved masturbation, gloved masturbaton, long leather gloves, gloved fingering, opera length gloves, brunette.
Duration : 00:07:35
File Size : 175.1 MB

Link For Download

Dirty Panty Diet

Divine Goddess Daisy's niece was riding in a car with some friends when they were harassed by a man in a car who was flashing them and trying to get them to pull over to have sex with them. He was so reckless though, that he wasn't watching the road carefully enough and skidded out, flipping his car onto its side. Divine Goddess Daisy was contacted by Her niece, and She immediately took swift action, as She has nurses training. However, the man was almost completely uninjured besides having a bump on the head, and so She has decided to teach him a lesson to ensure that he won't do anything like this ever again. He is in full bondage, with cuffs, spreader, collar and leash, a blinding hood, and a penis gag stuffed down his throat. She has attached electrodes to his nipples and approaches his bed to wake him up. He doesn't respond to Her verbally calling him, so She picks up the controller for the nipple electrodes and blasts him with a heavy shock at level 7. He wakes up screeching in pain and confusion, as he cannot see and doesn't know where he is, or why he can't speak with a rubber cock down his throat. She tells him: "You were chasing some girls in your car and got in an accident. You wanted to get some pussy, huh? I'm gonna give you a real education on pussy. Both the good, and the bad..." She removes the gag and and gives him an idea of what his new life willl entail. But first, She wants him to makes some humilating affirmations: "You're a worthless pig, and you deserve to pay for what you've done. Tell me you're a little cock-sucking bitch" "Fuck that, bitch! I'm not saying that stuff. Let me the fuck out of here!" "YOU WILL SAY YOU'RE A LITTLE COCK-SUCKING BITCH OR YOU'LL GET THIS..." She takes the controller to the electrodes attached to his nipples and blasts hiim with a level 8 series of painful shocks. He sceeches in agony, writhing around helplessly in his bondage, unable to do anything at all to stop the pain searing his poor nipples, which feel like they're being pierced with red-hot needles. However, he immediately changes his attitude and starts beggging for mercy: "Yes Divine Goddess, I'm your cock-sucking little bitch, I'll do whatever you want just PLEASE DON'T SHOCK ME AGAIN!" "Much better, cunt. Now open your mouth wide, like the good little whore that you are going to become" He opens his mouth reluctantly, and Goddess Daisy takes the opporutnity to cram into his mouth an evil-looking Jennings gag, keeping his mouth cruelly pried wide open, avaiable to whatever She decides to put in it. She tells him: "Your pussy education is going to start by tasting and cleaning some of my dirtiest panties from over the last few weeks. What a special treat for you." She opens up a small garbage pail and fishes out a pair of filthy, crstgrey panties with a wet-looking, dark-colored streak completely covering the g-string and crotch. She dangles them over his nose, instructing him to breathe deeply. When he does, he starts gagging and coughing, pleading to not make him smell the disugting mess overpowering his senses. She tells him: "Smell the crusty panties you fucking pig! Now, tell me what that smell is? Can you guess? It was my montly visit from Aunt Flow! Now taste it!" She takes the panties and stretches the legs out so the stiff, filthy crotch strip is taught, like a rubber band. She orders him to stick his tongue out and starts rubbing the crust-encoated panty crotch over his tongue, as he groans in protest and but can do nothing with the gag keeping his jaw pried wide apart, he tries to move his tongue away from them but She just crams them, crotch-first, down his throat. She has him mouth-launder them a little while before taking them out. She then pulls out a pair of dark blue panties, but recoils in disgust at the smell, holding them far away from Her. She coughs and even gags a little, genuinely disgusted by what She is going to make the slave lick and suck clean, saying: "This was NOT a good day....cough...I had Taco B*ll the night before this, and in the morning my stomach did NOT like it. Now, TONGUE OUT!" She hovers them over his nose and he immediately gags and coughs at the rank odor. He starts begging Her not to make him clean them, as the smell makes it quite obvious what is making them dirty. She pulls the crotch tight and makes him lick the greenish brown stain, as he struggles not to puke and must simply taste and swallow whatever She puts in him. She saws the green-brown crotch piece over his tongue, repeatedly. After he's cleaaned the worst of the mess, She stretches them over his pathetic head, so that still-filthy crotch is completely covering his nose. He is compelled to constantly breathe in and become acclimated to the smell and taste of Her waste. Next, She takes out a bright orange and white-striped pair of panties that seem to have someting resembling cottage cheese in them: "Ooooh, you're gonna love this one, piggy!" She hovers them over his mouth and face, as he catches a whiff of the fishy-smelling panties, he gets upset, whipping his head back and forth to avoid them, but to no avail, rubbing the yeast-infectied discharge all over his face and then into his mouth before cramming them down his gullet. "OH! I ALMOST forgot!" She dips into the disugsting waste bin one final time. Digging around, She finds what She is looking for: Her used tampon. She again, makes the slave sniff it deeply, before dipping it, like a teabag, into his mouth (after removing the dirty panties of course and making him swallow). She drags it back and forth over his face, nose and mouth, before finally shoving it deeply down the pigs throat. Her work done, She stands up and starts walking out, but then says: "I'm leaving for about a half hour, and when I come back that tampon better be as white as snow, you got that pig boy?" "Yes Divine Goddess, it will be done"
nipple shocking, electric shock coercion, emasculation, panty sucking, dirty panty cleaning, menstrual panty cleaning, shart panty cleaning, discharge panty cleaning, human laundromat, female body fluid fetish, human garbage can, tampon sucking, tampon cleaning, panty smelling, panty worship.
Duration : 00:12:48
File Size : 629.88 MB

Link For Download

Ballbusting with Military Precision

At "The Slave Castle" I keep my unworthy subs for military drilling. Here they will learn all about obedience, devotion and respect. Like this creature, who deserves nothing more than a good hard KICKING in the balls. His crotch is my TARGET and I will not hold back as I SLAP, WHIP and KICK his precious balls. With MILITARY precision I will strip him off his ego and manhood.
queens of kink, black leather boots, balls destruction, mistress fetish liza, ballbusting beauty, cbt, military fetish, ballbusting in boots, outdoors, ballbusted.
Duration : 00:08:54
File Size : 207.88 MB

Link For Download

Cant Resist Nurses Shoes

Nurse Jamie is finished with her shift after a long day of work in the office, but the doctor isn't through with her just yet. He sees her worn, stinky sneakers and can't resist a whiff of her sweaty soles. Nurse Jamie nervously mounts the examination table and unlaces her sneakers to expose her feet for the doctor's inspection. He can't help showing his bulge from beneath his white coat, and Nurse Jamie begins to understand exactly what her soft, smelly feet can do to him. Stealing her shoes, Jamie's long toes eagerly find the doctor's thick, throbbing cock waiting for her. In only the cute blue panties beneath her medical scrubs, Nurse Jamie reveals her long legs and caramel skin while the doctor becomes her willing footboi, working the cum from deep within his cock with just the soles of her dirty, tender feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
jamie marleigh.
Duration : 00:09:57
File Size : 372.86 MB

Link For Download

Pump To My Pantyhose

Goddess Brianna has a foot slave bound and gagged on the floor underneath her pantyhose clad feet. He can feel the sheer material rubbing on his skin, but with his eyes and mouth covered he cannot get the full enjoyment he desires. The goddess toys with his cock and balls so he can further feel the wonderful warm of those perfect MILF feet he so desperately needs. But slaves are never present for their own fulfillment; their only purpose is to please the goddess. After pinching his nipples with clothespins, Goddess Brianna removes the blindfold and gag, shoving her feet into his face to finally get the taste and smell of her worn stockings. Now he is instructed to worship her pantyhose covered feet while masturbating. The slave doesn't get hard fast enough so the goddess begins stroking his cock with her feet. The pantyhose footjob does the trick and the slave is shortly begging to come. Once Goddess Brianna grants this pantyhose bitch permission, he spooges a large load onto her feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format
goddess brianna, toe sucking, milf feet, goddess worship, goddess, feet joi, jerk off, pantyhose feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, cum on feet, foot worship, blonde, foot smelling, milf.
Duration : 00:16:13
File Size : 665.88 MB

Link For Download

Joi On My Day Off

Goddess Brianna is trying to relax and enjoy her day off, but she has you there as an annoying slave begging for attention. The supreme goddess will not be diverted from her desire to relax on the balcony, but she will take a few minutes to you. She toys with you by pointing out all the people walking by and reminding you that you have no privacy here. Brianna tells you to come close and worship her feet; laughing at you as you nervously peek around to see who is watching. Goddess Brianna's enjoyment is heightened by your extreme discomfort. She directs you to unbutton your shorts and wank your crank to her feet. As you spew your goo on her sexy toes, Goddess Brianna yells out for the passersby to look up and witness your dirty deed. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.
Duration : 00:06:59
File Size : 221.35 MB

Link For Download

Stretched Rubber Maid Part 1

Good staff needs constant training and supervision. Mistress Red and I will inspect our RUBBER MAID's uniform first and check if the CHASTITY DEVICE has not been tampered with...the BUTTPLUG should also still be inside the fuck hole. Our maid can then start by POLISHING our LATEX, cleaning our HEELS with his tongue and being a good little slut as we stuff his ass with our toys and his mouth with our STRAP-ON cocks.
queens of kink, rubber doll, latex polisher, mistress fetish liza, maid training, redhead, red mistress, anal masturbation, mature, double domme, chastity, latex goddess, katrina transdoll, shoe worship.
Duration : 00:10:59
File Size : 253.31 MB

Link For Download

Sniff It Smell My Farts

Goddess Logan just finished up a grueling yoga workout, but She ate a little too soon before She started, and ended up getting a bad case of gas. The smell has been bothering Her so much She couldn't even finish Her workout, but then She remembered; She has a slave that can be used for that! Goddess Logan has Her slave in chains and two spreader bars, in a blinding hood, completely helpless and at Her mercy. She walks in to the bedroom, wearing a pair of black and white yoga pants and a little workout top that really highlight Her bubble butt and flat stomach. obviously in some discomfort, and approaches the slave. Leaning down, She informs him of his task today: "Slave, something I ate earlier didn't agree with me. It gave me some really painful gas and I need your help" "Uh, yes Goddess. Should I get You some anti-gas pills? I would but I'm a little tied up at the moment" "He, he, you're gonna BE my anti-gas pills, slave" The slave shrieks in horror, but She just sits down onto his face with Her yoga-pants covered ass, smothering the slave and shutting up his protests. Finally, She sits up off of him and pulls Her yoga pants aside, revealing Her thong-backed panties. She pulls those to the side and exposes Her bare anus. She suddenly blasts out a loud fart, immediately sitting down onto the slave's shrieking face, smothering his protests: "...that's right, smell it! I want you to breathe that in deeply slave, I don't want to smell a thing!" The slave can be heard choking on the smell, but She shows no mercy, letting him up when he seems close to losing it, as he squirms around, trying desperately to get away but he is chained securely and Goddess Logan just reaches back and pushes his face deeper into Her ass: "No you don't, you're not getting away from those farts, slave. I want to hear you sniffing it!" She then pulls up and blasts him with another long, wet, flapping fart in his face and of course, immediately smothers him in the stench. She farts in his face, again, smothering him until he's flopping around some, so She lets up for a second so he can quickly grab a few breaths, but then suddenly sits back down on his face and farts directly into his nose, laughing at him: "I KNOW that one smelled good slave, I didn't want you waste a single bit" She keeps smothering him until She sure that he's breathed in every last whiff of Her putrid ass gas. Over and over, She blasts fart after fart into his face, including a couple directly onto his tongue: "Get used to that taste, slave. It's a big part of your future"
fart slave, fart face, fart smelling, fart tasting, fart inhaling, ass smelling, ass smothering, ass slave, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass spreading, ass sniffing, ass grinding, tongue farting, asshole fetish.
Duration : 00:08:04
File Size : 336.96 MB

Link For Download

Holiday Visit

Victoria Vargaz stops by for a visit. It's a great day because she knows exactly what you want for Christmas and she's here to deliver your special present. Victoria pops her pretty little toes in your mouth to get them moist and warm. You unzip to bring out her favorite toy and she latches onto that hard cock like an eagle going for a bunny. Victoria's footwork is exceedingly impressive as she pumps your throbbing tool up and down at a steady, breathtaking pace. Victoria is hotter than any Santa and more reliable than any mailman. She's the best package deal ever as she delivers, unwraps and thoroughly tests your gift. There are no batteries required when you have burning hot Latina Victoria Vargaz serving you up a gushing, cream-filled holiday gift. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
c4sholiday17, feetondemand, latina feet, victoria vargaz, victoria vargas, colombian feet.
Duration : 00:13:24
File Size : 498.93 MB

Link For Download

Its Time To Go Work For Me

The reason Goddess Bella is still in her sleeping outfit is because she's not the one going to work today. Instead you are like a good piglet, as you wake up and haul yourself into the daily grind called a job. But at the end of the day all that money you earn goes to her, which always brings a big smile to her face.
Duration : 00:05:02
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1003.54 MB

Link For Download

Sweaty Sock Perv

Your boss has noticed the decline in your performance at work. It seems you've been more than a bit distracted at the office. Is it the thin, soft, nylon socks that Mia Martinez wears beneath her desk? You're such a sweaty sock perv, and she's going to expose you. Mia slips off her small flats and presses them against your face. Stick your nose in deep and smell all of her hard work. She's been on her feet all day while you've been wasting her time, daydreaming about her perfect feet. This is your chance, pervert. Inhale the sweet odor of her foot sweat. She expects much better work from you from now on. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
foot fetish.
Duration : 00:05:17
File Size : 149.19 MB

Link For Download

Your Name Is Yoga Mat IV

Empress Aria has Her slave completely helpless, secured in twin spreader bars for its hands and feet, a collar and leash around its neck and a blinding slave hood on for sensory deprivation and utter vulnerability to the Empress' whims. She strides in wearing a pair of tight black yoga pants and a black bra and wielding twin floggers. She announces to the slave what its use is today as a yoga mat, shoving Her delicate alabaster foot in its mouth for a quick cleaning. Then She sits on the slave's chest and starts stretching, Her feet in its face: "Your piece of garbage body has to serve some use for me. Now shut up and stay still!" She then moves forward and suddenly sits directly on the slave's face, cutting off its air, as She puts Her legs out alongside its head, grasping Her ankles to stretch Her hamstrings. She has the slave's face between Her thighs, squeezing hard it starts making squeaking noises until She finally relents, moving back up the slave's chest with Her full bodyweight again. She announces: "Now I'm gonna work my quads and glutes, doing squats...right over your stupid slave face! Now beg me to sit on your face and smother you. I know how much you want to worship my sacred pussy- which you are only guaranteed to taste when it's filled with my lover's cum. This is the closest you're gonna get until you earn a taste." She smothers him over and over with Her in between squats, taking longer and longer rests each time, grinding and mashing Her sweaty, yoga pants covered pussy in his helpless face. After doing a few sets, SHe turns around and tells the slave: "Now, I'm gonna do them the other way...so that you can smell my sweaty ass juice; I haven't showered today...but don't worry, you'll get to do that too a little later" She then sits back down onto the slave's face with Her ass crammed into his immobilized face and head, the sounds of its futile gasps for breath can be heard as She takes longer and longer times smothering the slave in Her tight little ass. "Breath it in, slave, and get used to the smell. You're gonna be tasting my unwashed asshole very, very soon. I want to hear how good it smells and I want you to beg me to smother you with it - GO!" "Please Empress Aria, PLEASE! PLEASE smother me with Your smelly, sweaty, stinky ass and asshole! I need to smell Your sweaty ass Empress, please!" She slams Her ass back down onto his face, putting Her full weight onto his head as She lifts Her legs up to do a final stretch. She deprives him of air for a good 30 seconds, and then stands up, tosses the flogger onto its prone body, and walks out of the dungeon, promising to be back soon for more torments. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 1080P MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat III (HD 1080P MP4)
smother, smothering, ass smother, yoga pants smothering, sweat smelling, ass smelling, foot cleaning, human furniture, human yoga mat, breath control, countdowns, pussy smothering, ass kissing, female supremacy, foot licking.
Duration : 00:10:17
File Size : 262.76 MB

Link For Download

Sweaty Bed

When you have a wife like Alyssa Kayson, you won't even think before gorging on her smelly stinking feet! Alyssa comes home from the gym and slips into the bed without a shower. Her husband smells her sweaty bra then takes a whiff of her workout shoes and finally gets his hands on her petite feet. He finds it gross at first but kind of likes it and continues to sniff her stinky socks. He takes them off and licks Alyssa's bare soles then sucks on her little toes, taking two at a time. Watch Alyssa's dirty feet getting squeaky cleaned by her husband's mouth! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
sole licking, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.
Duration : 00:06:03
File Size : 229.37 MB

Link For Download

Christmas Feet

Sexy secretary Sofie Reyez surprises her boss by filling his office with holiday decorations. He's a real Scrooge and throws a fit when he sees the display. Sofie insists on spreading the Christmas spirit to this grumpy old man and intends to use his foot fetish to bring him around. The boss can't resist her crazy sexy feet and succumbs to her scheme. He pulls out his thick cock and fucks her smooth soles for all he's worth. Sofie moves back into the dominant position by jerking his meat with her perfect feet until he spews a thick load of holiday tinsel across her bright red toenails. Sofie Reyez is so happy that she's put a smile on his face and he's certainly going to have fond memories of this holiday season. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sofie reyez, foot tease, foot play, bare soles, soles, sexy feet, bare feet, boss fantasy, savory soles, office play, secretary, c4sholiday18, cum on feet, cummy toes.
Duration : 00:13:29
File Size : 503.72 MB

Link For Download

Come Out Of The Foot Fetish Closet

Brooke Haze knows all about your foot fetish and she's cool with it. She suggests that you stop hiding it. She knows how you like her feet and she loves to tease you and watch how excited you become. Brooke loves to entice you; pulling your strings until you zipper creaks. She tells you its okay; step-mom won't be home for hours. Go ahead and release that thing and work out the tension. Brooke is begging you to cum all over her sexy little feet. Don't disappoint her big guy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
brooke haze, feetondemand, small feet, sexy feet, petite, petite feet, bare feet, foot worship, jerk off, joi, pov feet, feet pov, joi feet, feet joi, feet.
Duration : 00:04:53
File Size : 194.04 MB

Link For Download

Open Up Ass Boy

you're a butt boy, I can tell you love women with big, voluptuous bottoms. you crave to have My big, glorious ass sitting on your face and smothering it, don't you? Go ahead ass-boy, stare at it. I own the perfect tool to "open you up" to live your fantasy. So tell Me, do you want to worship My ass? I know you do, and I will let you, but I will take yours in return. I have all the means needed to make you love being fucked in your own ass with as much passion as you worship Mine. Come here, boy, and let Me open you up!
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:47
File Size : 375.19 MB

Link For Download

I spit in your face you lick my ass

I love spitting in loser's faces! It's such a turn on to degrade men like this, plus I need to practice my aim so I use my slave's face as target practice. he's a pretty good lil human spittoon: just sits there on his knees and takes the degradation, thanking me lol! I wipe my spit all over his face with my foot and make him beg me for more! THEN during the clip I have to go to the bathroom (off cam). I take a shi(t) and decide to return without wiping and make dumbass lick my dirty asshole clean haha!! Taste my shi(t) loser! his tongue makes the perfect toilet paper. There is a brief, off camera dialogue at the end that I left in because I thought it was hilarious-- you can hear him begging me to not wash his face so that all day it will smell like my doody and be covered in dried spit. What a fucking idiot!!Another super degrading spit clip here!: Get your face SPIT ON, loser!!
ass cleaning, ass smelling, face spit, foot fetish, foot humiliation, spittoon, spit slave, humiliation, ass worship, licking ass, asshole, ass fetish, zephy.
Duration : 00:08:01
File Size : 534.98 MB

Link For Download

Going To Bed With Mistress Ezada

Tonight is My slave's lucky night: I will take him to bed with Me. Well... he's not exactly going to be in bed with Me, he will spend the night tied to My bed (on the outer side) by his hands and genitals. Still, this means he will be able to watch Me rest, hear Me breathe - what more can he wish for? I can see he is very aroused to be so close to Me in such a private setting, to watch Me go to rest in My tiny nightgown that doesn't really cover too much. I know he loves Me and he wants Me, and all this unintentional teasing is not really helping him with his tied up cock that is quickly turning blue. Or maybe not that unintentional, I must admit, I might be quite enjoying this, seeing him so aroused yet so helpless. But, with all this arousal, I don't want him to cum on My feet during the night. That would be gross! So what should I do? Should I milk him, so that he's emptied and has nothing to cum, or should I hurt his cock and balls so much that he will not be able to have even a trace of erection? Difficult decision...Video quality: HD 1280*720.
ezada.
Duration : 00:21:45
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 417.53 MB

Link For Download

Our Ass and Heel Slut

He is lucky to have a good TONGUE, it is the reason why he is our SHOE LICKER and foot stool. He knows his duty is to keep our sexy STILETTO HEELS in top condition and we are more than happy to present our dirty shoes to him. Once he has swallowed up all the dust and fully serviced our heels, his tongue gets put to work on our beautiful LEATHERCLAD BUTTS.
queens of kink, shoe slave, blonde, miss sarah jessica, heel slut, leather worship, mistress fetish liza, louboutin heels, leatherclad ass, stiletto heels, double domme.
Duration : 00:13:30
File Size : 348.98 MB

Link For Download

Fuckface Cumdumpster

Puerto Rican Princess Xara has Her slave chained on his back to his cage, getting him up from a sound rest to service Her sacred pussy late at night. She has just returned from a night out of carousing and wants to put Her pussy slave to the test of both cleaning and pleasing Her pussy, as well as dominating Her pathetic slave with Her pussy. She wants him to have a relationship; a slave relationship that is, with Her sacred sweet pierced pussy. But first, She explains as She climbs aboard the slave's face, he must clean up the sticky white leavings of Her latest bull boyfriend. She lowers Her pussy onto the slave's face, with the gloppy mess just starting to ooze out a little. He screams in disgust, but that just enrages Her: "You see that little bitch? That cum is from a real man!", as she lowers Her pussy to the slave's face. He starts screaming but She slams it down on his face. She starts cropping the slave, ordering him to lick dip and dig out all of the vanilla milkshakes from Her conquests. Globs of cum start oozing out now from deep inside Her. He gets a huge load in his mouth and on his head but keeps licking it up as She ruthlessly punishes him. She starts countdown smothering, telling him to "lick the walls". She then tells him: "I want to cum!", and She slams Her pussy down onto the slave's face and starts a countdown. She smothers the slave for longer and longer times, making him continue to lick and explore deeply inside Her without any oxygen. She starts getting wetter and wetter, finally buffing Her pussy back and forth over his face. Fucking his face and soaking him in Her delicious juices and making him sputter to get any oxygen. She slips and slides on his face with Her sweet treasure, cumming in buckets and almost making the slave pass out from just oxygen deprivation.
facesitting, creampie, pussy eating, smother, cuckolding, pussy worship, pussy slave, face fucking, pussy slave training, pussy whipped, pussy pig, pussy eater, bondage, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:13:26
File Size : 591.38 MB

Link For Download

Goddess Worship

This clip displays normal, every day type of general goddess worship-- my servant brings me a drink, lint rolls my black leggings, licks my shoes, massages my legs, acts as my foot rest and totally worships my feet down on his knees where he belongs. I know that obeying my every little command makes him rock hard, and he nearly cums in his pants from licking my goddess feet. he has to slow down a few times to stop his release (chastity is enforced, per my command). I love when he very slowly peels off my high heel and is immediately hit with the fresh, potent scent of my superior feet-- right into sub space! I own him. he is putty for my feet to mold as I see fit. If you are curious as to what my life is generally like when I have downtime and just want to relax for a bit, then this clip is perfect. I basically decided to just start the cam for this one particular time. Enjoy! :)
shoe licking, foot rest, objectify, female worship, foot kissing, foot licking, foot slave, foot fetish, shoe kissing.
Duration : 00:16:45
File Size : 431.47 MB

Link For Download

Spanked And Fucked Sissy Butt

I like that My pink poodle's man-pussy is ready to be fucked by Me at any moment. It's clean and trained, by wearing butt-plugs constantly, to accept any of My strap-on dildos. Still, I'm angry that My latex sissy has not exercised, as ordered, his sphincter muscles properly, and, because of that, butt-plugs keep falling out of his ass. Punishment is in order, and his pink bubble butt will turn a brilliant red by the time I'm finished spanking it with a heavy leather paddle. But seeing it so red and hot makes Me want to enjoy it in more ways, more sexually. Alternating spanking his ass with fucking it I will devise double pleasure from My pink sissy until I make him cry. Not because I'm so angry with him, but because I like to see him cry for Me.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:19:11
File Size : 713.61 MB

Link For Download

No More Clitorgasms For My Sissy

This boy says he wants to become My sissy slave, so he best come to grip with the principle that he will no longer be allowed to have any orgasmic pleasure from his puny clitoris. Locked in chastity, unable to cum, he'll have to learn to enjoy being pegged with My big strap-ons. It's quite simple: as My sissy he's no longer a man, and he must accept that as he discovers the sensual touch of My hand without experiencing any pleasurable release. Obviously, I have more control over his clitty than he has, because he has none any more. My sissy is so aroused right now, so hard to My touch, that it's obvious he wants nothing else but to explode in a strong real orgasm. But he's My sissy now, so the decision to cum is totally out of his hands and belongs to Me. #1 clip in category "SISSY TRAINING"
ezada.
Duration : 00:05:17
File Size : 109.49 MB

Link For Download

Milk Yourself

Goddess Nikki Blake has released you from chastity. She rubs your anxious meat with her stocking clad feet. You are so in need of release! She rubs her feet together as you watch. You can hear the sound of pantyhose rubbing and it so excites you. Goddess Nikki knows exactly what she's doing to you. You are aware that failing to produce a large load for her will mean you go even longer without release on the next lockdown. She has you lie on the floor so she can rub her feet in your face. You sniff the rich aroma of her feet conserved by the hose. The goddess tells you to jerk yourself off. You better show her a massive erection and deliver a fat load of cum. This is no problem for you because you've been bottling up ball juice for over a month. When Goddess Nikki Blake instructs you to clean the mess up with your tongue, you thank her for the opportunity and start licking eagerly. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
nikki blake, foot slave, milf, goddess worship, goddess, dominant woman, stockings, pantyhose, kink play, foot goddess, slave training, foot smelling, blonde, jerk to goddess, milf goddess.
Duration : 00:18:48
File Size : 679.22 MB

Link For Download

Breakfast In Bed

Goddess Trilly is about to do laundry but she cant seem to find any of her dirty socks. When she walks into her step-brother-in-laws room to see if he has seen them, only to find him lying in his bed sniffing them and jerks his cock! He is very embarrassed but she eases his mind, telling him that she has heard about foot fetishes before and that he can play with her feet if he wants while her step-sis is away. Watch as he kisses and licks her soles, sliding his tongue between each one of her toes as she jerks his cock and teases her pussy. If he wants her to keep quiet, though, hes gonna have to be her foot bitch from now on. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
toe sucking, monipulation, trilliam.
Duration : 00:06:53
File Size : 267.36 MB

Link For Download

Boot Sniffing Professor

Goddess Nikki is an incredibly sexy student who is dropping by her professors office late one evening to discuss the low grade she has in his class. She explains that she has been dealing with a lot lately, which has caused her grade to drop, and asks him to help her out. Suspecting that he has a foot fetish, she seductively unzips her knee high boot, placing it on his desk so that he can get a nice whiff of smelly boots. He has been wanting to sniff her boots for a really long time and is even more thrilled to sniff her beautiful bare feet. She then makes him clean her feet with his mouth, bribing him to raise her grade. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
nicki ortega.
Duration : 00:08:57
File Size : 327.18 MB

Link For Download

I Wont Tell If You Dont

Brooke Haze comes home from school and her step-father can't believe what she's wearing. He threatens to tell her step-mother about it, but Brooke knows just how to handle this guy. She's been walking around all day wearing sneakers and no socks. She pulls the shoes off and puts her feet up on the coffee table. Her pop can't put two words together now just staring at her sweet, slender feet. Brooks knows that she can get him to do anything with a flash of those toes. She lets him suck all the sweat off them, and then uses his own saliva as lube to jack his cock with her feet. As Brooke strokes his hard tool with her perfect little soles, he slaps her ass and plays with her fat pussy lips. They are both really into it and nobody is thinking of snitching to step-mom now. Brooke keeps up the pace and cranks that shank until he pops his rocks all over her extraordinary feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
brooke haze, feetondemand, small feet, sexy feet, petite, petite feet, step-father step-daughter, step-father, step-daughter, step-daddy, foot licking, sole licking, soles, toes, feet.
Duration : 00:15:03
File Size : 199.29 MB

Link For Download

Sibling Barter

Your stepsister Amber Mae really needs your help preparing for a big exam at school. You're not unenthusiastic to help her, but you're idea of cramming has nothing to do with school work. Amber knows your weakness so she offers you her petite feet in exchange. You drop to your knees to worship her tiny toes and curvaceous soles. You don't care if Amber calls you a freak, you know what you like and what you need. Step-Sis is in a rush and encourages you to hurry up and jack off to her sweet size sixes. Everything she says is lost in the background as you are focused solely on the visual perfection that leads your depravity. Your body shudders with involuntary delight as you shoot a long rope of cum onto Amber's fine, young feet. Now she expects you to help her with that exam preparation. Clear your head buddy, you owe her this one. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920X1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click Here if you prefer the MP4 (HD720p)version Click Here if you prefer the MP4 (HD1080p)version
amber mae, feetondemand, small feet, sexy feet, petite, petite feet, bare feet, jerk off instruction, jerk off, joi, pov feet, feet pov, joi feet, feet joi, feet.
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 184.52 MB

Link For Download

Back