Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Ruined In The Scorching Sun

My slave has been outside, hanging in bondage all day, with the hot sun beating down on his burned back. That is nothing compared to the torment his poor cock has been through, being locked in the steel chastity for the last month. Maybe he deserves a real orgasm after such a long period of total abstinence, but why should I let him have it? That tiny dick of his is totally flaccid, even in the presence of a beautiful voluptuous Woman such as I. his cock is so tiny and impotent, maybe all he's worth is having some fun teasing and denying him any pleasure whatsoever. Yet like all weak males, he soon gets aroused and starts to whine and whimper, begging Me for a release. What a fool, he should know by now that this cock is really Mine, not his. And I'll do with it whatever I want. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
ezada.
Duration : 00:08:45
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 272.38 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Be All My Furniture Slave

Empress Daisy is borrowing a slave that Her Femdom girlfriend has sent home with Her after their yoga class. She wanted Her to experience some of the less well-known benefits of male slave ownership. She's given Her a few simple commands that the slave is trained to respond to, since the slave has given away all rights to personhood and has been trained to exist solely as a utility to improve the life of his Female Owner. She is talking to Her over the phone now for pointers. She gives the pathetic wimp the command: "SLAVE, FOOTSTOOL!" And the slave quickly gets on all fours before his new owner, as She gracefully reclines on the sofa with Her pretty pedicured feet on the back of the slave. She continues talking to Her bestie, amazed at the levels of depravity and cruelty Her friend is suggesting She take the hapless male. "I couldn't do that....really? Ok, here goes!" She starts beating the slave cruelly, causing him to whimper and screech in pain but She orders him to stay still or it will be worse and he does. She then finally puts down the phone and tells the slave to get the in the recliner position. She settles Her beautiful ass down onto the slave's chest, leaning back up against the slave's legs. She puts Her feet into the slave's face and tells him to worship Her pretty Empress peds. The slave starts slobbering away at Her feet like a whore on a cock, and She pushes each one as far down his throat as She can, but he keeps gagging and retching them back up. She finally has the slave put his head backward on a stool so She can queen his face. She climbs up on the edge of the stool and squats down so that Her delicious yoga-pants covered pussy and asshole are locked over the slave's face, trapping him inside heaven on earth but with no oxygen to spare. She gets back on the phone to get more advice from Her bestie while the slaves oxygen reserves start to dwindle and he is bucking and squirming, trying to get air. She pulls Her round little ass up for just a second and then slams it back down onto his face, She needs to make another call and he can breathe after that....
human furniture, pet play, pussy smother, yoga pants, yoga pants smother, human foot stool, human recliner, human stool, face sitting, objectifaction, foot slave, foot gagging, male slavery, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:08:19
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 216.7 MB

Link For Download

Suffering For My Sexual Pleasure

My human pet probably remembers what I told him, how much I want to cum while whipping him. Today is his lucky day: he will get to lick My Sanctum through just My latex pants while I am going to whip his already bruised ass. The better the job he does - the more intense the whipping will be. My puppy is nothing more than a sexual toy that exists to please Me. Like any untrained pet, he must be taught when, where, and how to lick. Starting from My inner tights and straight to My divine Sanctum, with a long, hard, strong tongue, My pet has one purpose: to satisfy Me. I will have an orgasm in any way I wish. The more intense his suffering, the more passionate My release. #1 clip in category "ORAL SERVITUDE"
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:48
Resolution : 854x480
File Size : 525.68 MB

Link For Download

Journey To The Center Of My Pantyhose

Queen Aryal is leaving Her condo to go out and is passing the recreation area, where one of the other condo owners is on a back machine. As She walks by, She inadvertently drops Her purse on the floor. Since She's wearing such a short skirt, when She squats down to pick it up, showing Her pantyhose covered ass and revealing She's not wearing any panties underneath. The guy on the machine lets loose with "wolf whistle", saying "Whoah! Nice ASS!". Queen Aryal immediately picks up the purse and marches over to where the jerk is strapped into the machines and asking him: "WHAT did you say?", so he repeats it with more gusto "I said NICE ASS". This infuriates Her and She screeches at him that She's lived there for 3 years and he's done nothing but make sexist comments. "Well, Tough Guy, wanna get a better look at my sweet little ass? Well, you gotta play a fun little game with me first" She takes out a pair of handcuffs and he objects, but She asks him if he's afraid and that convinces the jerk to hand Her his wrist which She quickly locks to the machine. "Oh, this is like cops and robbers, huh little girl?" - he laughs off Her efforts and then She puts a black blinding hood over his head. He said "Ok, I guess I'm the robber, right?" "Something like that." - She replies as She gets on a stool and climbs over his face with Her skirt off, wearing just the white tinted pantyhose, just the sheer nylon and reinforced crotch covering Her sweetest places. He complains that he can't see anything because of the blinding hood. She sits Her pantyhose covered ass onto his unsuspecting face, shocking him and causing him to splutter and struggle, but he can't move his head or body due to the handcuffs and Her ass pinning his face to the machine, almost upside down. "Now we're gonna start playing the game. It's a breath game, see?" She pushes Her pussy down onto his nose, cutting off his oxygen and causing him to make muffled yelling sounds. She informs him that he is going to learn how to respect Women by spending more and more time getting his oxygen from Her asshole and pussy. She suspects he may be cheating and so reaches down to pinch his nose too. She lets I'm up, gasping, but informs him that his times under Her will get progressively longer and then gives him 20 seconds, then 30. Finally, She tells him that he needs more advanced techniques and moves Her new slave to the floor. She squats over his face and smother his face with more and gusto, clamping Her thighs over his ears and enveloping his entire head between Her legs. When he cries in between She slaps him in the face with Her hand or foot, shutting him up quickly. Finally, he isn't able to get to 50 seconds, which pisses Her off to no end. She ties him up and leaves him for the night, telling him that what Is coming next will make today's session look tame, as he whimpers, helpless and awaiting his fate under his new Queen Aryal.
pantyhose smothering, pantyhose, ass smothering, pantyhose domination, smother, smother slave, pussy smother, hoods, foot slapping, face slapping, countdowns, breathplay, face sitting, facesitting, nose pinching.
Duration : 00:10:11
File Size : 370.54 MB

Link For Download

Lost In The Scents Of My Sweaty Feet

My well-worn trainers have been on My feet for hundreds of workout sessions. My boy's nose can definitely feel all the deep aromas from My sweaty sneakers, socks, and feet. Shoving his face right into My shoes is just the start of this aromatic adventure. he will worship My drenched cotton socks and remove them off My feet using only his lips. With his mouth full of My soaked socks, his nose is the only way he can ingest the perspiration off My bare soles. The aromas are so strong that he is becoming lost in the intoxicating scents of My pungent sweat. But that is just the beginning, what I actually want to get to is have My feet cleaned and worshiped by his tongue. My boy knows his place, unconditionally under My feet.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:12:25
File Size : 1791.01 MB

Link For Download

Lounging with ass licker

Feels SO good to have my delicious asshole licked by a beta while I relax in bed, reading one of my femdom books! Just a little clip of my sweet sugar spot being tongue polished;)
asshole licking, zephy.
Duration : 00:03:16
File Size : 220.69 MB

Link For Download

Free Rent

Goddess Cali Carter is checking out a new apartment to rent when she notices the landlord checking out her feet in her sexy nude wedge heels. She decides to use his foot fetish to her advantage, seducing him with her feet in order to receive free rent. Watch as she slips off her heels, showing off her fresh pedicure before letting him get a taste of her feet. See him lick her soles, starting at her heel then licking along her soft, wrinkly arches all the way up to her toes. Watch him lick between each one of her toes, sucking on them. In no time, his pants are down and her feet are hugging his cock, giving him the foot job he craves. Will she foot milk him and get free rent? Watch and see!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
femdom, toe sucking.
Duration : 00:18:27
File Size : 1087.18 MB

Link For Download

Night At The Stripclub

Cali's husband gets a call from a friend about going out to the strip club that night. Cali over heard the conversation. He said that he will be there at 8pm. There is no way she is going to let him go to the strip club. Her husband finds himself tied to the bed and she rubs his cock with her feet. She jerks him off with her feet until he cums all over them. With cum all over himself she gets up, puts on her club dress and goes out with her girlfriend to the male review, leaving him tied to the bed for the night. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MOV format at 1920X1080 resolution.
cali carter.
Duration : 00:09:36
File Size : 419.97 MB

Link For Download

Teachers Now My Pet

Violets chemistry teacher asked her to stay after class so he could speak with her. Once everyone else had left the classroom she approached his desk and asked him what he wanted. He is concerned that she is wearing open toed shoes in chemistry lab and he doesn't want her to damage her pretty feet. She takes offer one of her sandals and puts her bare foot right in front of her teachers face. He couldn't help but touch her feet, he was immediately aroused and told her that her feet are so pretty and he just doesn't want anything to happen to them. He was being very inappropriate, but she didn't say anything. She put her feet up on his face as he moaned in ecstasy as he held her feet against his face and kissed her wrinkled soles. He was so distracted by her feet that he didn't notice that she grabbed her cell phone. She put it right up to his face and took a photo of her foot deep in his mouth. He heard the snap of the photo and quickly stopped. She demanded he give her an "A" in chemistry or she would have this photo posted on the school blog for everyone to see. This clip was shot in High Definition, and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)
violet sky, goddess violet.
Duration : 00:03:56
File Size : 179.29 MB

Link For Download

Sent To Me For Cbt Part 2

There is a big difference between a slave that comes for a session to serve a Domina for several hours, and a collared slave, which has to be at his Mistress's disposal at all time.In this second and final part of the session with the slave of Mistress Eleise de Lacy, that She sent to Me for training, I continue his cock and balls with the use of clothespins on his balls, a heavy rubber genital flogger, spiky cock collar for his erection and a spiky ball parachute combined with rope on the balls, pulling them in different directions, to ensure they have maximum effect. In the end I leave him there, restrained and with the spikes piercing his genitals; it's all he deserves.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
cbt, ezada.
Duration : 00:12:58
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 206.09 MB

Link For Download

Your New House Uniform

Goddess Adrienne is getting tired of her live in boyfriend not helping out. He doesn't pay rent or contribute to the household. She's already got him locked in chastity, but he still isn't falling into line. Adrienne makes him wear pink lingerie and panties around their home. She further belittles him by making him eat the cum of one of her lovers straight from the used condom. He complies with her instructions and thinks he deserves sex. Goddess Adrienne will only allow him to worship her feet while jerking off. As an extra reward, she will let him lick his own cum off her feet. It appears he's kind of fond of the flavor so she wants him to have more. Adrienne will make him a regular cum eating slut. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
adrienne brontide, feetondemand, dominant woman, goddess adrienne, goddess, foot tease, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, goddess worship, bare feet, domination, sissy, crossdress.
Duration : 00:14:29
File Size : 262.99 MB

Link For Download

Sexy Tits and Nipple play

I was a little horn ball in this clip! Squeezing my firm, sexy tits and playing with my erotic nipples get me SO wet...I can get off pulling and twisting my nipples! And face it: my body is fire! I play around with myself for awhile, then summon my servant to eat my pussy, suck on my nipples and then eat me again to several goddess orgasms!! Very hot, erotic, sexual clip!
tits, boobs, nipple, zephy, pussy licking, nipple sucking, boob squeezing, nipple licking, oral sex, pussy worship, boob worship, fitness body, female muscle.
Duration : 00:16:31
File Size : 820.72 MB

Link For Download

The Beginning Of A Beautiful Weekend

I'm on a city-break with My chattel purcelus, having just arrived at the hotel, in a room with fabulous views of the sea. My boy has laid out gifts he brought for Me, and now I want him to worship My feet. This is not the first time he has bowed down and kissed his Goddess's toes today, his lips have been busy showering My sandals with deference eight times in the last three hours, in full public view. Since the day is very hot and the sun scorching, I arrived to the hotel sweaty, and My chattel's next task is to remove every drop of My divine perspiration. This weekend is going to be long and strenuous on My boy's cock, balls and ass. Time to get started, as purcelus stinks and needs a unique shower to cleanse his breath and body. This clip shows a part of a private meeting and was filmed with My phone and no additional lighting.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:05:39
File Size : 795.27 MB

Link For Download

Doubly Teased Totally Denied

Securely bound, My slave is helpless and totally under the control of Domina Alexandra Snow and Myself. his fate is completely in Our hands. Will it be pleasure or pain, the chance to breathe or the joy of a full orgasm? Unfortunately for him, the slave can only react to the choices We make. Oh, he wants air to breathe when his face is burried under Our asses? It's Our choice if he gets to. What, he wants to see Us? Again, it's Our choice. Really, he wants a release, hahaha!? Maybe if he humps the air a little harder and longer, he'll cum of his own accord. The more We tease him, the more We deny him, the harder his cock grows, the more pronounced his begging becomes. A cock so ugly as his, is it even worthy of any kind of release, or should it just be locked back into chastity till We decide to take it out to and toy with once again?.. #1 clip in category "TEASE & DENIAL"
ezada sinn, alexandra snow.
Duration : 00:18:55
File Size : 896.92 MB

Link For Download

Hungry for Sperm and Stockings

My FF stockings have been covered in CUM... Now it is time to bring my cuckold slave in! He does not get the reward and privilege of relieving himself, but instead I make him LICK up the SPERM of my virile slave boy. The cum is thick, still lukewarm and his mouth and tongue is only good to taste other men's juices. I love to humiliate him and see all that sticky spunk going in his mouth and down his throat. He is not allowed to stop until I am satisfied and he has tasted and eaten all the cum from my nyloned legs!
queens of kink, cum on stockings, spunk lover, mistress fetish liza, cum eating slave, cum eating, ff stockings, faggot, cuckold, louboutin heels, humiliated slave.
Duration : 00:07:36
File Size : 176.63 MB

Link For Download

Annoying Uncle

Goddess Nikki is planning on taking a weekend trip and is getting ready to leave, but her annoying uncle is trying to stand in her way. When shes in the bathroom getting ready as hes taking a shower, he starts grilling her about her plans and says shes not allowed to go. When he tries to stop her, she takes his towel then humiliates him by laughing at him as he stands there naked, and she takes his cell phone. He begs her for his phone back but is distracted by her beautiful feet. She allows him to remove her sexy high heel pumps then lets him worship them by kissing and licking them, before blackmailing him into letting her go on the trip. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
nicki ortega.
Duration : 00:09:00
File Size : 476.1 MB

Link For Download

your face My Foot Rest

Fresh out of my smelly workout sneakers, my slave's face is covered by my sweaty, reeking goddess feet! This was right after a long upper body workout-- I often don't wear any socks so my feet are dirty and extremely potent. Surprised my slave doesn't pass out! his only purpose is to be an object that I wipe/rest my stinky feet on, which are superior to his life. The intro to this clip shows the last bit of my workout at the gym. I absolutely LOVE rubbing my sweaty, stinky workout feet all over a pathetic slave's face!! There are no words spoken in this clip--he is completely ignored as a "foot object," nothing more. My feet are superior to men!!
bare feet, foot sniffing, foot smother, foot rest, objectify, humiliation, female supremacy, femdom, foot object, zephy.
Duration : 00:08:08
File Size : 193.89 MB

Link For Download

Cruel Double Whipping At The Owk

Mistress Saint Lawrence and I are visiting Womania Empire's OWK compound, and We desire to see what distinctive marks each of Our single tails can leave on a male's skin. We randomly pick a boy to whip, so hopefully he will be strong and able to suffer for Us taking all the pain We offer him. Both of Us become aroused by the bruises materializing on the chattel's white skin while tears well up and dribble down his cheeks. Different whips leave different marks on the boy's skin and make him cry in different ways, but We want more, so I bring in fresh meat to tortment. Let's see if he can bring Us as much pleasure and satisfaction or if We should continue destroying the first one. We will only stop when We are satisfied, no matter if Our whipping boys can take it or not. This clip was filmed in collaboration with the OWK.
ezada sinn, mistress saintlawrence.
Duration : 00:22:34
File Size : 520.04 MB

Link For Download

Lexi Made Sissy

Goddess Lexi Luna is ordering her domestic slave to finish his household chores. When the work is done, Lexi commences the process of transforming her slave into a complete sissy. She has him don pantyhose and a dress, and then locks him in chastity so he has no control over his dick. Lexi orders her sissy slave to worship her long pale feet. She eventually offers to let him masturbate, but him to look at photos of naked men in the process. Lexi belittles her slave, making fun of his little clitty cock and encouraging him to masturbate faster as she shows him more naked men. Once the degraded slave spills his seed on Lexi's shapely feet, she puts them in his face and orders him to lick them clean of his cum. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
lexi luna, feetondemand, humiliation, barefoot, barefeet, sissy, pov, foot goddess, foot slave, pantyhose, pantyhose domination, stockings, role play.
Duration : 00:08:16
File Size : 336.8 MB

Link For Download

My Cock-Sucking Human Ashtray

I'm going to fuck My slave's ass today. I've already got My nice big realistic dildo strap-on on, but first I'm in the mood for a cigarette. In the meantime, he can get My cock ready for his ass. It's in his own interest: I might not want to use any lubricant except the saliva he leaves on it. So he will be sucking My cock, but in the same time be My ashtray and spittoon. He's a smoker and doesn't want to quit, so let him feel the pleasures of My smoking: My ashes, My smoke, My spit, and, in the end, My cigarette put out on his tongue. I hope he got enough saliva on it. Just kidding, I don't really care if his tongue is burnt or not, he's just a slave. Useless unless I find a use for him.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
human ashtray, ezada.
Duration : 00:07:31
Resolution : 720x408
File Size : 85.07 MB

Link For Download

Slaves Head Belongs In The Toilet

This slave offered to pay for the plane ticket, hotel and everything if I went on a city break with him. What did he think, that meant I would spend My time with him? I tied him up in the bathroom - that will be his room - and went out to meet some friends of mine in a pub. Of course, I took the loser's credit card to pay for everyone that is having fun while he is sitting on the cold tiles, waiting for Me. When I came back, the slave was almost resting. Not a problem, a kick in the legs will wake him up. I sit on the toilet to take a pee, and I can see this arousing him. I know he wants to drink My champagne, to be My human toilet, for a long time. Well, since he's aroused, maybe we will have sex. I'm sure he would love it. So I go get My big red strap-on, put a condom on it, and shove it deep down his throat, gagging him and making him drool like a mutt. It's only for his own good that I fuck his face, it gives him the chance to lubricate the dildo before I fuck his ass. And, since he is such a good deepthroat bitch today, I will let him drink My champagne. But not directly from the source, he doesn't deserve that yet. I dunk his head in the toilet, that is its new place. He can keep it there, I don't need it any more tonight. Now it's time to fuck his ass (in the next part). This clip is the first part of a private session, I will post the other 2 parts and a full uncut version in the next days. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
humiliation, ezada.
Duration : 00:07:39
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 40.62 MB

Link For Download

My Pussy Slurp Slut

Queen Carter is toward the latter half of a tryout for a prospective slave that wants to be Her personal pet and doormat for Her freshWoman year at Femdom University. She has just moved into Her new apartment and the slave has served as Her furniture, She has smothered the slave, it has honored Her ass and now must honor Her sacred flower, Her womanhood, Her beautiful, dripping young pussy. This is of course a very important task for a Woman just now maturing and Her need is practically insatiable. Her pussy demands attention at all hours of the day, and She doesn't give a whit if it's clean or dirty or if the slave is resting or taking a dump. The slave will immediately drop whatever it is doing and - usually - that means the slave beneath Her, in bondage while She sits atop its face like it's a throne. Queen Carter plans on using the slave as a pussy-cleaning and pleasing chair and recliner, while she studies, talks on the phone or has Her bull over to fill Her with his creamy cum. She is on the pill and always makes sure Her bull has a clean and current STD test so he can fill Her sweet young pussy with his cock-juice, so that Queen may feed it to Her lowly slave. She also will need to be cleaned quite often during the "time of the month" and the slave will serve as a tampon, among other things. So many uses for a slave!She explains this to the slave while She mounts his face, wearing no panties, She slides down onto his face so that all of Her weight is concentrated on Her pussy. It is pressed against the slave mouth so hard that he cannot close it. Queen wants it this way because She has a "messy pussy" - it gets amazingly wet when She is horny and when She gets eaten - especially tongue fucked and Her clit tongue-whipped - She starts to excrete what starts s a trickle but quickly becomes buckets of creamy, sweet pussy juice. The slave has no choice but to gulp and swallow as the river starts to flow. She just keeps barking orders at him: "Lick my fucking clit, slave! Do you even know where the fuck it is? Oh yes, that's it, now put your tongue insside me. DEEPER, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!, DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME?" She grabs the back of the slave head and starts pushing it deeper into Her pussy. The slave is trying to get air but has to drink all of Her juice at the same time and is spraying. She starts flogging the slave and it picks up the pace. Finally, She pulls out a big wand vibrator and orders the slave to keep licking and drinking or risk dr*wning. She starts buzzing away with the wand, bucking Her hips back and forth. An orgasm starts building and She begins to really fuck the slave face now. Bouncing up and down, She starts making little girl sounds and moaning while She has a huge shuddering orgasm...al over the slave's face. But the slave gratefully drinks down the excretions of his Queen and thanks Her as She walks away, the slave is of no use, for now.
teenfemdom, 18 years old, pussy slave, pussy face, pussy juice, female fluid consumption, faecsitting, face fucking, pussy smother, vibrator, face grindking, pussy eaing, pussy servant, pussy eating, worship.
Duration : 00:11:07
File Size : 522.55 MB

Link For Download

Mind Control Through Orgasm Control

Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to feel more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.This clip was shot during a private session, with the camera on a tripod.Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
ruined orgasms, ezada.
Duration : 00:14:03
File Size : 314.24 MB

Link For Download

Averys First Foot Job

Avery Adair has never given a foot job before, but today she is gonna learn! Watch as this cute, petite blonde teases a cock through the pants, getting it nice and hard before she wraps her sexy bare feet around its thick, throbbing shaft. See her hug a cock between her soft, wrinkly arches for the very first time, wiggling and scrunching her little toes as she works her feet up and down the dick. Will the foot job virgin be able to make him cum with her pretty little feet during her very first foot job? Will she foot milk him until he cums all over her feet? Keep on watching to find out! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
avery adair.
Duration : 00:09:01
File Size : 330.47 MB

Link For Download

Dont Date Step-Moms Friends

Did you think you could get away with dating your step-mom's friends? Goddess Jamie Valentine will never allow it. She knows about your little secret and she's ready to expose you. You have a foot fetish, don't you? Her friends told her all about your pathetic obsession with her feet. Since you cum so fast to her friend's feet, you can stroke your cock to hers instead. When she takes off her sexy heels and shows you her perfect feet, you'll cum exactly when she tells you to. If you want to earn her silence, lick up all of her cum, wipe it off your tongue on your fingers, and shove it deep in your ass. Do as she says! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
latina, sexy feet, savory soles, jamie valentine, goddess jamie.
Duration : 00:05:55
File Size : 152.78 MB

Link For Download

Lets Make A Deal

Goddess Brianna is in a particularly generous mood today. Slave R has been invited into her presence for the third time to serve her. She's pleased with his servitude thus far and proposes a deal. If he can handle a footjob from her for a full five minutes without cumming, she'll permit him to become a sex slave.Slave R lays on his back before his Goddess as she unstraps her shoes, releasing her gorgeous bare feet. Goddess Brianna begins working his cock with her feet, rubbing it up and down. She humiliates the slave by working one foot back and forth from his cock to his mouth. The slave worships at her feet, licking her soles and sucking on her toes. Goddess Brianna reminds him what's at stake, the opportunity of a lifetime to experience her heavenly pussy wrapped around his cock.Feeling his climax coming, the slave feebly asks her to slow down. Goddess Brianna disregards this request and laughs as he spurts his load onto his stomach well short of the required five minutes. She smirks and rolls her eyes as Slave R claims he'll do better next time. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, foot goddess, feetondemand, goddess domination, domination, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, milf goddess, foot worship, brianna, foot slave, foot job, footjob, femdom.
Duration : 00:08:56
File Size : 395.87 MB

Link For Download

Ashtray Slave For Lady Iris

Lady Iris' house boy is there as her human furniture, carpet and as her ashtray slave. She trains him with an ashtray ball gag as she blows the smoke in his face. He must learn to be useful to his young Goddess at all times.
queens of kink, ashtray slave, sexy smoker, lady iris noir, ashtray gag, slave training, long latex gloves, latex goddess, gloved smoking, young domme, human ashtray, smoking.
Duration : 00:08:55
File Size : 230.2 MB

Link For Download

Muddy Dirty Boots Domination

When Domina Liza and I arrive back from our lovely walk in the English countryside, we find our HUMAN CARPET has moved itself towards our beautiful sofa! This is not acceptable! He must be punished and put back in the position he belongs. His TONGUE and mouth will be filled up with the MUD of our LEATHER BOOTS. We won't stop using him as our boot cleaner until his face is covered in black DIRT and our footwear is clean again. He better start sucking and polishing fast!
queens of kink, lifestyle dominatrix, leather dommes, mistress fetish liza, leather boots, muddy, domina liza, boot worship, dirty, lisa, humiliation, boot slave.
Duration : 00:06:34
File Size : 212.17 MB

Link For Download

Choking My Foot Pig

INTRODUCING GODDESS LAVISH - Goddess Lavish is training a new foot pig and is concentrating on breath control, because She wants the slave to be able to service Her perfect, delicate feet under any circumstance and likes the idea of the slave choosing Her feet over his own breathe or even life itself. She expects Her slaves to be able to make any and all sacrifices for Her, regardless of what it may be. After all, there is a line of slaves that would do anything just be able to eat the toe jam from Her graceful peds.She is explaining this to the foot pig who is seated before Her on the floor while She sits on the sofa behind the pig in order to administer the breath training: "We're going to work on your breath control pig. Starting with you learning to love the smell of my dirty feet and dirty stinky shoes. You'll need to service my feet under the covers, underwater maybe even, who knows?" She takes an old dirty slipper and ties it over the pig's nose with a stocking. She puts the slipper over the pig's nose and mouth. She wraps the stocking around each hand, pulling it taught and then yanking back with all Her strength to crush the crusty old slipper farther onto the pig's face. He is trying to yell through the slipper but his jaw is being crushed so he just struggles to get away. Lavish starts struggling with the pig, making sure he can't stop Her. But when She finally pulls the dirty slipper off, She immediately cuffs him to stop any further resistance.She smacks him on the back of the head for good measure. "The point is my feet are your only priority - and that happens to include your own life. Got that pig? This is my favorite part of the training it makes me OVER THE MOON WET to see you struggle and to know I control whether you live or not." She starts fingering Her exposed, luscious shaved pussy, Stroking Her clit and pushing Her little fingers deep inside, She is clearly enjoying this. She takes the wet fingers, shining with the nectar from Her sacred pussy and puts it into the slave's mouth. "Do you like that taste, slave?" He of course replies "Yes Mistress" "Well savor it because you're NEVER going to taste it again!" She pulls a plastic bag over the pig's head and starts a countdown, starting with 25 seconds. "I'm going to put this plastic bag over your cute little pig head, and we'll find out how committed you are to pleasing ME" The pigs face starts turning color and She laughs saying he looks like a cherry tomato, then after 35 seconds a plum, then after 45. seconds a prune. She amps it up by putting a stocking around the pigs neck too while the slave's eyes roll back in his head. "Don't you think it's kinda hot, pig? That I control whether you live or not? FUCKING ANSWER ME, PIG!" She screeches and slaps him on the ear hard, making the pig wince. "Feet, Assholes, and Piss. That's your department, piggy!" Finally She announces that She's bored with this portion of the training, but will return for the pig's final test. She has him kiss Her sweet little ass on the way out.
plastic bag suffocate, pantyhose choking, foot slave training, pussy masturbation, pussy juice tasting, dirty shoe smelling, dirty shoe smothering, slapping, whipping, smother, dirty stocking smelling, pussy teasing, countdowns, face slapping.
Duration : 00:12:38
File Size : 553.27 MB

Link For Download

WORSHIP my asshole

Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out-- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy...and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip..... ;)
ass kissing, begging, female domination, asshole licking, asshole worship.
Duration : 00:06:34
File Size : 209.09 MB

Link For Download

Annie The Maid

Paying Princess Leya doesn't guarantee she will let you cum. You also need to be of use to her in daily life like keeping her room clean. You've failed to do that today so the odds of you being granted orgasm privilege are fairly low.
Duration : 00:04:05
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 812.97 MB

Link For Download

Party Chaperone

Goddess Alexis is about to head out to a party, looking as sexy as ever in a tiny crop top, short mini skirt, and sexy high heels. However, her stepdad isnt pleased with her ensemble and wants her to change clothes. To help him see things her way, she seduces him, flipping up her skirt and showing off her gorgeous ass, then lifting her shirt and showing him her beautiful tits. Knowing that he has a foot fetish, she puts her high heeled feet in his lap, teasing him further. Watch as she slips off her heels and see him bring her feet to his face, licking them from heel to toe and sliding his tongue between each one of her toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
alexis rodreigez, barefoot, monipulation, female domination.
Duration : 00:07:10
File Size : 278.57 MB

Link For Download

Feet flexing and tributes

A perfect POV clip for you drooly losers: sitting in my throne, my post workout sweaty feet in your face as I flex and flaunt my powerful, girlie muscles. I use my human doormat's face as a foot pedestal while displaying my tight, feminine curves and sexy body! Then further humiliate my lil bitch by smearing my reeking feet all over his face and making him kiss my ass and HAND OVER his WALLET--he has to pay for me and my boytoy's gym membership (we lift weights together), and I wanna go shopping for some new workout clothes. I take his cash and credit card...then let him know that I'm going to go fuck my stud while he has to stay home and smell my workout sneakers, hahaha!!! fucking dumbass!! If you love the highly developed, flawless hot feminine sculpture of a natural female body building goddess--then purchase this clip and drool at my feet!
ass worship, cuckold.
Duration : 00:10:14
File Size : 472.16 MB

Link For Download

Training For Boots And Whips

One of the slaves serving Me at the Femdom retreat was My newest slave, pink poodle. I like him, he's very eager to please Me, but he doesn't have too much experience. I had only had him serve Me once before that, a couple of months earlier, and that was when he had his first whipping. he took it pretty well, but I think he needs some more training, and that's exactly what I'm going to do now with the help of My friend Lady Yna. I want to teach My poodle to take pain while keeping his focus on another task, like worshiping Lady Yna's boots. This way We can combine some of Our favorite activities with the slave's training. So let's see how he fares and if he deserves to be taken in consideration for a place in My harem. For more clips with Lady Yna visit the House of Sinn clip store. And don't forget, the big sale on the House of Sinn store will end tonight! #1 clip in category "SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING"
ezada, yna.
Duration : 00:10:25
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 163.73 MB

Link For Download

Watch Them Wiggle

Latina beauty Victoria Vargas loves it when you jerk your cock to her perfectly pedicured feet. She had them painted just for you, knowing it would turn you on. Follow her masturbation instructions and stroke your hard dick to Victoria's toes. Watch her stretch her soft soles and wiggle her toes, then cum only when she tells you to. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
victoria vargas, latina, sexy feet, feetondemand.
Duration : 00:05:42
File Size : 161.47 MB

Link For Download

Back