Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

New Leather Gloves Handjob

How sexy are these new black LEATHER GLOVES?! They are a perfect fit and I love the touch and smell of them so much. Let's test these beauties on your cock and balls, shall we? I know you are going to enjoy my gloved hands stroking your hard dick. Unlined, short black leather gloves give you such a boner! Let's make them sticky with your CUM.
glovemansion, handjob pov, black leather gloves, cum on gloves, black pantyhose, spunk, black leather dress, glove fitting, handjob with gloves, jitrois.
Duration : 00:12:37
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 287.36 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Sissy Slut For Leather

My fetish for leather is very strong, I not only love to wear it, but also am very attracted to men dressed in leather. My sissy slave also loves leather, but he is not allowed to wear it, he is only allowed to worship it. And he is so addicted to leather, that I can make him worship another man, as long as the man is wearing leather. I know the sissy doesn't like men, but he will do it for Me. Moreover, he will not only worship My bull's leather, I can even make him suck the bull's cock. A real cock, not like his sissy clitty. I know the sissy prefers to suck My cock, I can see it on his face, but he has no choice, he has to prepare My bull's cock, because after that I am going to use it for My pleasure. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:07:47
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 171.27 MB

Link For Download

Wrapped And Ruined Around My Finger

It's been less then 24 hours since I extracted six ruined orgasms from My slave, but I want more. his little clitty is under My control, there is no escape, no choice; I'm the one who decides and I've decided I want to drain his balls again. My poor boy has been uncomfortably bound in this lovely cock stock for the last hour, just look at how raw his pinched manhood is even before I begin to torment it. By rubbing just one finger against the red head, and nothing else, I will make My slave spill his seed and not just once, but repeatedly. I guess one can say that I unconditionally have My slave "wrapped around My finger." #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
ezada.
Duration : 00:12:54
File Size : 719.33 MB

Link For Download

Under Pantyhose Feet

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is relaxing in her dungeon when a masked slave shuffles in bearing her heels. She has requested her sharpest stilettos in order to dole out an overdue punishment to her waiting trample slut. The masked slave places her delicate pantyhosed feet into the heel and then kneels passively to observe the slut's punishment. The slut squirms as his Goddess slowly pushes the heel into his chest. Goddess Ashlynn is delighted to see the marks her heels leave and the look of pain in the sluts eyes. Giggling, she presses even harder, digging deeply into the slut's tender flesh. She works over the prone slut's chest, stomach, nipples and balls all with a sadistic smile. Feeling disappointed at the slut's inability to take his punishment Goddess Ashlynn removes her heels. She climbs atop the slave barefooted and begins slapping his face with her feet. Goddess Ashlynn sets the slave to jerking his cock for her but he quickly proves himself unable to perform this way as well. Fed up and disgusted she banishes the slut to the corner with his cock locked in chastity. Seeking to reward the masked slave's comparative obedience, Goddess Ashlynn has him lay before her. The slave is permitted to wank his cock as she lets the slut know just how poorly he measures up. The slave's cock rises to full attention, pleasing his Goddess. She glides her pantyhose covered feet all over his face as he worships attentively with his tongue. Soon Goddess Ashlynn commands the slave to cum and he finishes all over her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
ashlynn taylor, femdom, sub male, sexy shoes, foot smothering, serve your goddess, foot smelling, dominant feet, goddess worship, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, trampling, goddess.
Duration : 00:18:07
File Size : 682.6 MB

Link For Download

Anniversary Morning Ruined Orgasm

I've been using My "city break slave" for three years now. All along the way he has been pampering Me with wonderful vacation stays and impeccable accommodations. Today is the morning of our 3rd anniversary and he has remained locked in chastity and bound to the bottom of the 2nd floor bedroom stairs for the whole night. Now, in the morning, I have a gift for him: I will drain his plump blue balls via a super unpleasant ruined orgasm. I know how badly he'd wish to be My boyfriend, My lover, or, better still, My husband. Yet, he must learn that he is nothing more than just a slave. A slave with a huge but ugly and repulsive cock. A cock that will never ever enter My Sanctum, as he does not deserve such an honor. So this morning I shall quickly ruin his orgasm by abandon, to help him understand than he's nothing more to Me than a cock I destroy for My pleasure. No matter how painful it is on him, both physically and mentally, he is just a slave and he must accept his place. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with a GoPro camera on a tripod.
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:07
File Size : 324.59 MB

Link For Download

Spying Neighbor

Goddess Mia found a super sexy dress that she wants to wear to a party tonight but its not within her budget. As shes standing in her house, wearing nothing but a sexy bra and panty set, she catches her creepy perverted neighbor standing outside of her window, watching her. She angrily pulls him inside and threatens to tell his wife. If he wants he to keep quiet then he is going to have to do what she says. She makes him strip naked then locks him in a chastity device before making him sniff her dirty, stinky feet. Watch as she makes him lick them clean from heel to toe. Not only will he worship her feet, but hes going to buy her dress too.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - MPEG4 (HD/720p)version.
mia.
Duration : 00:08:07
File Size : 313.95 MB

Link For Download

Lick the BOTTOM of my shoes face full of feet

I totally LOVE it when guys lick my shoes! The degradation is such a HUGE turn on and it shows devotion to me as the alpha goddess. Oh and, it also places you as the lowest rung on the slave totem pole. Basically "doormat" status, haha! Seriously, who gets a huge boner from getting on their knees and licking the bottom of a woman's shoe?? How pathetic can you be? Do you realize what I may have stepped in? I've been to the park, shopping and the gym in these sneakers. And WHAT THE FUCK is on the bottom?!?! I think it was some chewed up gum that someone spit out on the sidewalk, so I purposely stepped in it lmao!!! Plus I know for a fact I stepped in d*g sh** at the park a few days prior...I mostly scrapped it all off but I know there's still a faint scent of it, and maybe a speck or two still there. This is why I love foot boys--they are SO easy to manipulate. All I do is lift my shoe up and say, "lick it" and just the thought that they MIGHT get to worship my stinky feet makes them do it!! I completely humiliate my dumbass slave while he licks the d*g off the bottom of my sneakers--making him show his erection and make "sexual sounds" as he licks and humps the couch lol. he almost cums when I wipe my stinky goddess feet all over his loser face but of course he's denied. Chastity makes my slave do ANYTHING I say, no matter how degrading! What a pathetic existence but hey, my shoes always look new (and degrading men turns me the HELL ON)!!
shoe licking, sneaker licking, sneaker worship.
Duration : 00:17:24
File Size : 548.12 MB

Link For Download

Caged Cuckold Ruined Orgasm

I have a date tonight, and since My chattel has been a good boy lately, I will allow him to be here, in My bedroom, while I will be enjoying another man's cock. But maybe My chattel can contribute to My sexual arousal by just being here; collared, in chastity, hooded and blinded, listening to My moans of pleasure. I will lock him in the cage next to the bed, strapped so he will be facing the bed; he will have a "front row view" of the action. he will not be able to see anything, but he can hear everything and he will be close enough to even smell My orgasms. My toy-boy will please Me so well, in ways My cuckold will never be able to, but having him here, humiliating him sexually, makes Me wet, which is just as important for giving Me orgasms. And for his obedience and willingness to please Me in any way I want, I will reward My cuckold before I have sex: I will milk him. I will let him think about his stronger fantasies, maybe even imagine I'm sucking his dicklet, but his orgasm will be ruined, as usually, because that's all a cuckold deserves, even as a reward. he should be grateful I gave him the pleasure of touching his cock, even if mostly with My feet.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:15:54
File Size : 597.65 MB

Link For Download

Ballbusted Trespasser

Trespassing and coming in to our territory has it's consequences! As this guy is about to find out, the HARD way! No mercy for his BALLS as they get KICKED repeatedly and he sure feels the blows of our LEATHER BOOTS in his crotch. His balls don't stand a chance when Mistres Tess and I bust them with our dangerous footwear. We have the power and stamina to bring him to his knees!
queens of kink, hard ball kicking, mistress fetish liza, leather boots, mistress tess uk, cbt, double domme, ballbusted.
Duration : 00:10:22
File Size : 241.55 MB

Link For Download

Cock Sucking Foot Whore

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra have a nasty slave in the dungeon today. Both ladies are wearing large black strap on cocks and take turns these tools into his hungry mouth. Taking full advantage of the dungeon, the dominant ladies lock their cock sucking foot whore in a stockade device which raises his bare buttocks high in the air and they give him an extreme ass fucking. As Goddess Brianna relentlessly pounds this helpless slave's bottom raw, Mistress Kendra pushes her pale feet in his face. These ladies tag team their slave without mercy then pull the warm dildo from his ass and make him lick it clean. As the bound slave is catching his breath the ladies inform him that their fun is just beginning. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, mistress kendra, feetondemand, goddess domination, brianna, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, pegging, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot gagging, bondage, restraints.
Duration : 00:10:07
File Size : 318.01 MB

Link For Download

A Good Sucker For My Sweaty Feet

My slave has just taken a hard single-tail whipping very nicely, and I believe he has earned a little reward. My feet are sweaty from beating him so intensely, thus, I shall offer him the privileged gift of sniffing and worshiping My hot, smelly toes. he is so addicted to his Goddess's feet that they smell of sweet perfume to him. The slave eagerly inhales, licks and sucks every drop of perspiration off My pantyhose covered feet that he can muster. I find it amusing to watch him struggle against the chains and the wrist cuffs that bind his body into uncomfortable positions on the floor before My vaulted throne. Gagging on My toes, this slave is the perfect foot bitch as he compliantly kneels and worships My moist nylon clad feet.
ezada.
Duration : 00:05:13
File Size : 317.34 MB

Link For Download

Failing English Class

Nicole Grey is having a one-on-one meeting with her teacher. Unfortunately the young girl is failing her English class. He implores her to spend more time studying, but the desperate Latina asks if there is any other way to pass the course. The old pervy teacher has something in mind for sure. Nicole doesn't understand why he asks her to remove her shoes. How can this possibly help improve her English grade? The teacher goes down on her small brown feet and you can see how much of a foot fetish he has. Nicole has beautiful feet and the teacher wants more. The educator whips out his cock and begins fucking her petite feet. The confused student finds the whole thing odd, but it certainly beats the other options of failing or studying. Teacher eagerly slides his boner between her slender feet until he spurts a white load onto her tanned feet. Nicole Grey now understands that bringing up the teacher regularly will also bring up her grades. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
latina schoolgirl, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, cummy soles, cummy toes, schoolgirl footjob, barefoot beauty, cock walking, feet on meat.
Duration : 00:19:38
File Size : 635.83 MB

Link For Download

Your Name Is Yoga Mat III

Teen-Queen Violet Viper has been training Her pain slave over the last few weeks and now She wants to take him through some of the other basic slave skills that he will need to learn in order to properly serve and please his female owner; in this case, via breath control and smothering. Violet strolls into the dungeon wearing just a pair of tight white booty shorts and a bra, with the slave already bound spread eagle on the floor, a pair of spreader bars holding his arms and legs wide apart, a collar and leash on his neck. She tells the slave what today's training entails: "Do you think you can hold your breath a long time slave? Long enough to service and worship my perfect ass and juicy pussy? You'd better be, because we're about to find out. Start off by planting a slow, loving kiss on each ass cheek to display the proper reverence for My royal ass. Now smell it...does it smell good?" She straddles his head, Her round ass descending onto his hapless face. He starts showering Her ass with kisses, one after the other, thanking Her each time. She seems to enjoy this and has him continue for a while, planting more and more passionate kisses on Her bubble butt. Then She announces that his breath control training will commence and begins with a short smother session of 10 seconds, which he passes without a hitch. Then She decides to amp things up a bit. She lifts up Her long arm, revealing Her deep armpits soaked in sweat. She pushes Her armpit into the face of the slave: "My armpits are soaked with sweat and smelling pretty ripe after my long workout, slave. Smell them" He inhales deeply, his nose wrinkling at the stong scent. But She mashes Her armpit down hard onto his face and mouth, sealing it against his airways and telling him: "Kiss it, lick it, do you smell it slave? Is it a strong smell? It IS! Lick it clean! - you're nothing but human deodorant to me. Just a trash can for my bodily waste!" He eagerly french-kisses Her armpit, slurping away as She counts down 15 seconds under Her steamy armpit. She makes sure that he licks every inch before giving it the sniff test and then lifting up the other one for him to lick clean also, which he does in short order. "We're going to move up to 20 seconds under my royal ass. I want you to beg me to smother you, slave." "Please Goddess, honor me with Your royal ass!" Which of course She does, mashing Her sweet ass down hard onto his hapless face. It disappears inside the cheeks of Her booty short-covered ass, his nose and mouth hopelessly sealed against Her moist and fragrant crotch. She wiggles it back and forth as he maintains his composure, but he starts to struggle a little as She gets to 20 seconds. She hikes up Her hot booty shorts in Her crotch, giving Herself a deep camel-toe, and then slams Her crotch onto the slave's face, starting a countdown to 30 seconds. As he struggles for breath around 20 seconds or so, She starts laughing and grinding even harder: "I love the feeling of you struggling for breath under my asshole, it makes me so wet!" Finally, She peels Her shapely ass off of him and as he struggles to get his wind back, drops Her shorts-covered pussy down onto his mouth and starts off a count to 40 seconds, wiggling back and forth while he strains and squirms. When She lets him have oxygen finally his breathing comes in gasps as he struggles to get his wind back before She starts the next round. She finally announces he will go to a full minute, which causes him to whine audibly but She just flogs him a few times to shut him up. She then plops down onto his face, sealing his airways and erasing his protests. As he struggles through the count, She holds his head down between Her legs, ensuring that his mouth and nose are sealed tightly against Her moist crotch, with no chance of breathing. As he chokes and gags back to life after the count, She announces that today's session is through but tomorrow the time will double. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving the slave to contemplate tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
sweaty armpit licking, ass smothering, ass smother, booty shorts, ass smelling, ass grinding, facesitting, armpit sucking, breath play, breath control, ass worship, ass kissing, ass humiliation.
Duration : 00:14:14
File Size : 420.63 MB

Link For Download

Movie Night With Stepmom

It's just you and your stepmother Goddess Brianna at home tonight. Step-Dad's working late so the two of you plan to watch a movie. Your stepmother catches you staring at her feet. You are so nervous, but she is really cool about it. She understands the urges you have from your foot fetish and she wants you to indulge. The DVD player remains off, but Brianna wants you to grab your own personal remote control and flick the buttons while you sniff, lick and nibble her feet and toes. Your cock is so hard at this invitation; the combined aroma and flavor of her gorgeous MILF feet have you so totally turned on. Stepmom walks you through the process with step by step encouragement. She wants to see how much venom your wicked serpent will spit. Once you cum for her, Goddess Brianna wants to cuddle and relish this very special moment for as long as possible. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.
Duration : 00:06:36
File Size : 194.82 MB

Link For Download

New Gift Vans

Goddess Brianna loves getting new shoes from her footslaves. You can almost smell the clean, new rubber sole and feel the soft, white laces. Just imagine how they're going to smell after Goddess Brianna has worn them, without socks of course, and the scent of her sweat embeds forever within the fabric. Goddess Brianna is going to have so much fun teasing you with these brand new sneakers as she breaks them in. It looks like they have a touch of dust from the box... you need to clean the soles with your mouth. Stick out your tongue and show the Goddess the appreciation she deserves. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
giantess, sexy feet, foot worship, goddess brianna.
Duration : 00:07:11
File Size : 195.59 MB

Link For Download

Nobody Has To Know

When Goddess Alexiss papis best friend started misbehaving, she had no other choice than to lock him up in chastity, making sure that she was the only one who held a key. Her pops has no idea about what had been going on between his baby and his best friend, and if the friend wants to keep it that way then hes going to have to do whatever the beautiful brunette commands. When he comes to her complaining about being locked in chastity, she teases him further, rubbing her tits against his cock through the cage then dropping her pants to show off her perfect ass. When she finally releases him, she allows him an orgasm but only from her feet, giving him a steamy foot job.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
tease and denial, femdom, blackmail, alexis rodregez, monipulation, financial domination.
Duration : 00:13:41
File Size : 530.32 MB

Link For Download

Lick My nasty feet clean foot cucky loser

After fucking my bull, we went on a walk in the park, then swung by my cucky loser's apartment and made him lick my nasty feet clean--the perfect day!! Why would I bother wearing shoes when I have a loser bitch to lick my goddess feet?? My boytoy was probably wondering why I was purposely stepping in gross spots on the ground and whenever we walked by something nasty, I'd smear my feet around in it. I might have even stepped in a little d*g ...who knows, and who cares??? I own a loser foot bitch who will lick my alpha feet totally clean regardless!! and they REEK--from walking barefoot and sex!! Seriously, how can someone be such a pathetic loser?!?!
foot licking.
Duration : 00:13:24
File Size : 465.05 MB

Link For Download

Sugar Step-Daddy Denied

Goddess Rose doesn't want her sugar step-daddy pawing at her today and denies him access to her precious pussy. She doesn't leave him completely hanging, though, and allows him to play with her feet instead. She dangles her pink pump teasingly in front of him and tells him that he should appreciate her feet more and demands that he shower them with attention. After all, he buys her lots of shoes and pays for her pedicures so he may as well give her feet some attention. He starts worshiping her feet by removing her heels and kissing, licking, and sucking on her toes and soles. As he worships her feet, she bribes him for more money. If he wants more from her, then he'll have to spend more! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
rose red.
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 236.05 MB

Link For Download

I See You Staring

Jade Jantzen knows you have been staring at her feet and she knows you love seeing them. Listen as she tells you exactly how she likes having her feet touched and tasted. Would you like a taste? Slide your warm tongue all over her soles, slowly working your way up from her heel to her toes. Lick between each one of her toes, wiggling your tongue all over them before taking them into your mouth and sucking on them. Watch as she rubs her pussy as you taste her feet then watch her taste herself, sucking on her toes and sliding her tongue between them just like you would do. See her tweak her nipples and masturbate while you follow her jerk off instructions. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
jade jantzen.
Duration : 00:06:00
File Size : 226.44 MB

Link For Download

Exposed Teased And Denied

Outside and exposed, bound with his wrists high and his cock locked in chastity - this slave is owned by Me. Unfortunately for him, he has been denied any sexual release for well over a month. With My round ass in tight pants rubbing up against him, it's easy to understand why his little dicklet rapidly becomes aroused. The slave is begging for Me to touch him with My hands, to let him feel some warmth. It is so easy to tease him in this state, it's enough to just take his metal chastity cage off and rub his prick a little. The longer I stoke him, the stronger the urgency in his begging grows. Should I offer him a release or lock him back into chastity, blue balls and all? If he really wants an orgasm, can he stay hard, especially if I'm not toying with him? Guess I'll just have to sit back, watch, and find out. #1 clip in category "TEASE & DENIAL"
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:33
File Size : 618.59 MB

Link For Download

One Final Ruined Orgasm Before I Destroy My Pets Balls

I absolutely hate it when My collared pets do not execute orders as trained, and expected much more from My pink poodle's heel walking. I am disappointed, and I am going to punish him with something I know he hates: ballbusting. Yes, it's painful and damaging for his balls, but useless human pets don't need balls anyway. Maybe it's time to milk and ruin pink poodle one last time before I simply castrate him with My boots. A neutered pet is always more obedient and careful to his Owners desires.
ezada sinn.
Duration : 00:13:33
File Size : 987.43 MB

Link For Download

Your Girlfriend Piper Has Cute Feet

Goddess Piper Perri is your sexy girlfriend and she has decided to indulge in your foot fetish. In fact, she got a matching manicure and pedicure just for you since she knows how much you love her pretty little feet. She can see the bulge in your pants and wants you to whip your cock out, stroking it for her. Follow her jerk off instructions while you admire her tiny size three feet, thinking about rubbing your cock all over them. Masturbate while she wiggles her toes in your face, imagining her little bare feet covered in your cum. See her rub her pussy through her panties while teases you by showing off her gorgeous little feet as you stroke your cock. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MPEG4 format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for - WMV (1280X720)
piper perri.
Duration : 00:05:20
File Size : 201.5 MB

Link For Download

Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants II

18 year-old Queen Carter has a breathe control session with Her pet slave today, who isn't allowed to speak, but only to bark like a puppy; once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', although it's hardly ever used if the wimp knows what's good for him. She's had a long workout and wants to cool down...where else? But on Her slave's face, and at the expense of the pathetic wimp's breath. She wants him to be able to go at least 2 minutes without breathing. She has the slave in bondage mittens, arm and knee pads as She comes in wearing tight pink yoga pants and a crop-top T-shirt. "Ok slave, I just got done with a long yoga workout and I need to do a cool down workout, and I'm going to use your pathetic self as my yoga mat. We're going to take this opportunity to work on your breath control. I expect you to be able to service me without stupid breathing" "Arf!" - is the wimp's only reply (not that he has any other choice). She has the slave lie on his back as She straddles his head, leering down at him through Her mass of multip-colored hair, She tells him: "We're gonna start with 15 seconds under my sweaty ass and pussy. The only air you'll be able to breathe will have to go through those holes and smell everything they've produced today. It's a special treat for a stupid mutt like you" She sits down firmly onto his face, cramming his nose into Her ass and sealing his airways. The slave makes it just fine for the 15 seconds, but She quickly amps it up to 30. She sits back down on his face, more with Her full weight. She feels him trying to move his head to the side. to sneak a breath after about 20 seconds, but SHe yanks hard on the leash, pulling his face back into Her steamy crotch. She stops counting and gets a little flustered. Taking Her time, She finally gets back to Her count, while the slave has already run out of air again. She goes onto 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and now the slave is gasping for air and mewling, but he will be SEVERELY caned, and then put into chastity for a month if he utters a single word while in pet mode, so he doesn't dare complain. "Ok wimp, now we're gonna go for a full minute. If you black out, that's fine, I'll just leave for a while, grab a smoothie or something and we can come back and start over from the beginning until you get it right. Sound good?" "Arf!" She drops back down onto the wimps face, pussy first this time so She can carefully monitor his mouth and nose for signs of cheating. She beings the countdown and at about 40 seconds he starts squirming, and by 50 seconds is bucking and quaking, trying desperately to get air, but She keeps the tension on his leash high, and holds his head in place until he lays still. When She finally gets to 60 seconds and lifts off of his face, he doesn't move and is obviously out. "Slave? Slave? Oh well....I guess it's time for that smoothie now." She just drops his leash and walks away, only to return later to repeat the entire exercise over again for the pathetic slave. Check Out The Other Title In The Series: Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants (HD 1080P MP4)
pussy smother, ass smother, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass grinding, breath control, female supremacy, human yoga mat, human furniture, humliation, crotch smothering, sweaty ass worship, sweaty pussy worship, sweat worship, ass smelling.
Duration : 00:09:06
File Size : 296.28 MB

Link For Download

Smell My REEKING nylons

losers have to PAY just to smell the potent scent my goddess feet create!! After emptying my slave's wallet, I completely humiliate him and wipe my sweaty, smelly nylon feet ALL OVER his face, haha!! Best part is: I've been wearing this same pair of nylons for a week straight! I can even smell them from my chair! I tease and mock him for being a loser and getting turned on by this and having to pay $$ just to smell an alpha woman's stinky feet. Then I spit in his face and leave my boots for him to lick the soles clean. What a total loser!!
nylons, zephy, stinky feet, stinky nylons, foot domination.
Duration : 00:08:07
File Size : 374.58 MB

Link For Download

Testing our Human Furniture

Why use real furniture when you have a SLAVE to do the job! Mistress Tess and I love using this male as part of our new collection and we TEST his skills as a bench, a carpet, a SEAT etc. Obviously we make him moan and grunt as we put our full WEIGHT on his body, digging our sharp HEELS deep in to his FLESH. He best remain in position as we do not want to fall off, even when he gets ! Let's see how well this SLAVE FURNITURE can endure our sadistic testing methods. **OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do? In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
queens of kink, human seat, smothering, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, mistress tess uk, double domme, blonde, high heels.
Duration : 00:12:43
File Size : 332.93 MB

Link For Download

Sweaty Armpits Licker

It was a hot summer day, and I was very sweaty in My leather outfit. One of My slaves is locked in the cage, with his hands tied above his head. What better use for him than to lick My sweaty armpits clean? But first I have some fun by standing a little bit too far for him to reach, looking at him trying and failing to touch Me no matter how much he extends his tongue. His stupid face is just so funny in this moments! I come close enough for him to reach Me, and he starts to lick My armpits greedily, like it's the only thing he wants in this whole world. Even the taste of My deodorant, which I am sure is not that pleasant, can't stop him from enjoying My sweat. This proximity to My body makes him very aroused, so aroused that he would hump anything at this moment. It's enough to catch his prick between My leg and the bars of the cage, that he starts rubbing himself against them. But not only My armpits are sweaty, in fact My whole skin is already shining because of all the sweat, especially My cleavage, so I tease him with the chance to lick it too. I can see him already imagining this, licking the air in an attempt to reach My big breasts, but who does he think he is? Of course he can't touch My breasts, and especially not with his tongue. All he gets is a cruel verbal humiliation, explaining him what he and his tongue are for. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
female domination, ezada.
Duration : 00:05:18
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 60.95 MB

Link For Download

Sent To Me For Cbt Part 1

There is a big difference between a slave that comes for a session to serve a Domina for several hours, and a collared slave, which has to be at his Mistress's disposal at all time.This slave is collared, but not by Me. He is collared by My friend, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, She sent him to Me, as a part of his training, to be used by Me however I want. I stretch and restrain him to the rack / bondage table and use him for an intense session of CBT. Using a rope I spread and extend his balls and then use a pinwheel on his cock and on the tight skin of his already dark blue balls. He must learn to take tis pain, even though it is not caused by his Mistress, but only at Her command.I am most graceful to My friend Eleise for this trust in Me.This is the first part of the session, the second part will be posted next days.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
cbt, ezada.
Duration : 00:07:55
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 120 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Pleasing Pet

Stunning Domina Diabla has Her slave pet chained with his hands behind his back, secured to his feet while She reclines on a sex sofa, wearing just a latex leotard with open tits and an open crotch, as well as thigh-high patent black boots. She tells him: "Okay, loser, I know that you've been dreaming of my perfect, sweet, pink pussy. Well, today is your lucky day. Today you, maggot, are going to learn to do exactly that. Now get busy worshiping the greatest thing you'll ever taste" He leans forward and slowly sticks out his tongue, while She gives him more instructions: "Start gently around the lips. Slower..." She pulls his leash tight, making sure that She keeps tension on the leash to his face deeply into Her sweet cleft that is starting to get wet as it pouts out of Her latex leotard. She smacks him hard on the back with Her crop, screeching" "Do you even know what a fucking clit is, pig? Get busy licking it, loser!" He starts licking faster where Her clit is, but after eating it like an ice cream cone, She smacks him again, telling him: "you're failing miserably, so I'm going to have to sit on your pathetic slave face" She has him chained with his hands under the sofa on his back now, face up, as She mounts his defenseless face. She smothers him with Her perfect pussy and ass, completely cutting off his air and burying his face so deeply in Her crotch that his entire face is obscured. He starts struggling for air, but She says: "You don't need oxygen. My pussy is the only life source you need. Keep licking, cunt breath." He starts struggling and screaming into Her pussy, She keeps Her full weight down onto his face, making sure that his mouth and nose are completely sealed off inside of Her holes. The only air he can possibly get comes from Her pussy or ass. She starts giving him countdowns, starting at 30 seconds and moving up from there. She finishes by telling him that tomorrow he will be expected to get up to a full minute of no-oxygen while servicing deep inside Her pussy and uterine walls. Domina Diabla is an aggressive and talented facesitter we look forward to seeing much more of!
pussy domination, pussy worship, pussy smother, smother, pussy lip smother, pussy control, femdom, pussy eating, pussy licking, face sitting, pussy slave, pussy cleaner, vaginal fluids, ass smelling, ass smother.
Duration : 00:07:49
File Size : 465.75 MB

Link For Download

Sweaty Ass-Pet

Goddess Aurora has finished a long workout at Her home gym and is quite sweaty and smelly, but has already used Her slave to clean Her shoes and lick Her sweaty feet clean. Now, She wants to relax on Her slave and finish Her stretching cool down, so She has him splayed on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation. She starts off stretching Her hamstrings by propping Her muscular and shapely legs on his head and face, while taunting him with Her pedicured toes and yoga pants-covered pussy. Then She mounts his prone body, with Her shelf-like ass in his face. She yanks on the leash, pulling his face deeper into Her perfect ass as She stretches Her back in a sexy arch: "You must feel soooooo lucky, slave to have your pathetic, ugly face buried in something as beautiful as my ass" She says while leading his head with the leash deeper into the crack of Her bubble butt. He groans and gasps for breath while She reminds him: "I hope you've been practicing your breath control bitch, cuz you're gonna need it" She swings first Her left leg, then Her right leg up onto his prone body, putting all of Her delicious body weight squarely on his pathetic face. He starts to struggle again for air, blowing raspberries into Her sweat-soaked ass in a desperate, but futile, attempt to catch his breath. She cavalierly answers a call from a friend and continues to use her slave's bound body as a chair while filling her girlfriend in on her day. "You're nothing but a chair to me", she reminds him and its the only use for your filthy pathetic face anyway." "Hold your breath" She demands and yanks his leash and sits Her spandex-covered pussy right on his open mouth. Your chair whore to me - nothing more" She peels Her ass off of his face to provide him with just enough oxygen to keep conscious while he sucks in as precious life-giving oxygen as he can before it's cut-off by Her perfect posterior: "You don't get to breathe until I let you..." he continues struggling: "I don't think I'm smothering you enough, the way you're squirming around like a worm" She puts Her hand behind Her ass, grabbing his the crown of his head and mashing it deeper into the valley between Her muscular thighs. He starts struggling even harder, the bench shaking with his efforts but She keeps his airways sealed tight with Her yoga pant-covered pussy, ass and thighs until he stops moving. "Take it you bitch, you can't escape from your Goddess!" She looks down and notices he isn't moving, so She slides off of his face briefly and slaps him until he wakes up. She becomes bored with the session at this point and tells him that it's enough for today but tomorrow will bring a surprise...
yoga pants, human furniture, muscular thighs, face sitting, smother, spandex smothering, pussy smothering, objectification, breath control, pet training, human chair, facesitting, yoga pant smothering, sweaty ass smothering.
Duration : 00:08:49
File Size : 219 MB

Link For Download

Riding Ladies Boot Worship

Domina Liza kindly introduces me to her male slave who is in charge of our boot polishing today. Afterall us RIDING LADIES need to look pristine in our JODHPURS and LEATHER boots. At first he is being playfull but he soon gets corrected for his silly behaviour and we show his rightfull SPOT underneath our FOOTWEAR. He will clean and WORSHIP our gorgeous boots until we are satisfied, he will obey us.
queens of kink, mature, boot whore, mistress fetish liza, boot slave training, double domme, domina liza, black leather boots, riding ladies, redhead, boot worship, jodhpurs.
Duration : 00:09:42
File Size : 221.78 MB

Link For Download

Foot cuckold POV

*another top 50 clip!*This is from your point of view, foot cucky!! you get to kneel beside the bed, at my foot and watch as my other slave tongue serves my divine pussy!! One bitch licking my feet while the other licks my pussy? Works for me!! And then you have to watch on your knees as I bury my OTHER slave's face in ass and pussy and cum all over it, which would be my second orgasm! Know your role: you are to remain on your knees, at my foot! Using men sexually is an immense turn on and having my feet worshiped while I'm sexually pleasured is pure ecstasy...afterwards, both you bitches are dismissed! Don't be too jealous foot slave-- neither of you gets to cum LoL!! The pleasure is ALL mine.Check out some of my other incredibly HOT foot cucky clips! Worship My Cuckoldress FeetFoot kissing cuckyyou have to be My doormat Foot cuckold
foot cuckold.
Duration : 00:07:08
File Size : 193.03 MB

Link For Download

You Only Wish

Goddess Ashlynn Taylor is lounging in her dungeon. She knows just how much you adore her ass and her feet. Ashlynn teases you, kneeling there before her, dangling her heels off her stocking covered feet. Your Goddess doesn't think you deserve to touch her, only to gaze upon her perfection. She deigns to let you get a nice whiff of her feet.You strip naked at Ashlynn's command. She beckons you to come closer and look without touching. Goddess Ashlynn tells you to begin stroking your cock to her. She warns you not to cum as she runs her fingers along her stockings. You're stroking faster as she asks if you'll be able to cum on command. Suddenly, you're ordered to take your hand off yourself and to imagine having her in the way you desire.Told to resume stroking at your own pace, you work yourself into a frenzy for your Goddess. She finally allows you to cum and you spurt all over yourself making a huge mess. Smirking and satisfied, Goddess Ashlynn dismisses you. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
ashlynn taylor, femdom, sub male, barefoot, goddess feet, serve your goddess, learn to serve, dominant feet, cum on feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, pantyhose, stockings.
Duration : 00:07:39
File Size : 291.3 MB

Link For Download

2019 Cumshots Compilation

2019 is almost over; it's time to do the inventory and see how many orgasms I have ruined on camera this year. 111 of them, compiled in this clip, including several not ruined (lucky boys, aren't they?), generating puddles of cum in My hands, under My feet, or even under the rough touch of My pantyhose, shoes, or even rough threaded boots - almost 2 hours of continuous cumming for those who missed any during the year or just want to have them all in one place. How many times are you going to cum watching this clip?! Get this most popular clip of the year at a special price before 2020 comes!
ezada sinn.
Duration : 01:51:53
File Size : 1283.69 MB

Link For Download

Back