Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Whipped For High Heels

Today I ill lend My slave to a friend of Mine: Mistress Lilith. I know My he is obsessed about high heels, so he will have the chance to worship her beautiful high heel shoes and feet. But, as any pleasure in life, it will come with a price: he will receive a whiplash for every time his tongue of lips tough her feet or shoes. And I don't care if he cannot focus on counting, I will just approximate for him, and then double it. Just to make sure he doesn't receive less whiplashes than he deserves. And I don't care that his worship is difficult because of the humbler pulling on his poor balls, that is definitely not My problem. He should learn to please his both Mistresses now, and he should learn that just trying is not enough, he has to make sure that we are both pleased or suffer. Not that pleasing us both would mean he can avoid suffering.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
whipping, ezada.
Duration : 00:09:13
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 117.39 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Impotent Slaves Dont Need Balls

As it would be expected, My slave loves to worship My boots; he knows it's his place, his level beneath Me. But today he seems neither able to do a good job cleaning My boots with his tongue, nor aroused to do it. That is not only annoying, it's downright insulting! Allowing him to put his stupid cock between My boots and hump them doesn't seem to help; is he in his right mind? Even after I use My hand to make him hard, he still can't keep his erection - is he becoming completely impotent? Impotent for Me is just the same as eunuch: if a slave has no use for his balls - he doesn't need to keep them. So it seems it's time to castrate this slave by kicking him in the balls; let's how he loves My boots now.
ezada.
Duration : 00:12:34
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 140.56 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Fuckface

19 Year-Old Mistress Leda and Her bestie, Princess Jane, have collared Leda's ex-boyfriend and now slave, and have him secured in bondage in the dungeon, on his back, with hands chained over his head. The twin sadists stroll in, giggling about what they have in mind. Mistress Leda is clad only in a black, open-crotched leotard, causing Her pussy lips to pout like a pair of lips waiting to be kissed. Princess Jane is in a sexy black cut-away dress that ends at about mid-ass. They walk up to the prone slave and start to discuss him like the object he is, Mistress Leda explains: "Welll, his dick is too small to do anything, so it will stay locked up permanently. But check this out - SLAVE, STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE - look at how long his tongue is?" "I think it's longer than his cock!" "Slave, keep your fucking tongue out while I sit on it" Mistress Leda climbs onto the chest of the slave, fingering Her beautiful, wet young flower as She descends on the face of the helpless and hapless loser. "Lick that fucking gash, you worthless pig. Stick your nose in it" She starts to fuck his nose, a little more at a time, then tells him: "You're just a little pussy piggy aren't you? I WANT TO HEAR YOU MAKING FUCKING PIG SOUNDS IN MY PUSSY, PUSSY PIGGY" He starts making snorting pig sounds and the two sadists laugh at his efforts, while Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it harder and deeper into Mistress Leda's ever-wettening pussy, now starting to make slight squishing sounds as it impacts his face and his struggling, sore and swollen tongue. She then stands up straight, putting Her weight on his neck and ordering him to lick deep. He struggles to breathe and even function, with so much pressure on his neck, he makes wheezing sounds as he struggles to push his tongue deeper into Her wet folds that are now slapping and slamming into his face at a faster and faster rate. She turns around and has him lick Her from behind a while before Princess Jane takes Her turn. Mistress Leda scoots back a little way, wielding the paddle in order to supervise and punish any mistakes from the slave. Mounting his face, She orders him to just kiss Her pussy first, as She teases him with it, pulling Her ginger-colored bush away from his thirsty tongue and lips, but then slamming it back down into his face but ordering him NOT to lick. She finally does though, ordering him: "Ok slave, stick out that tongue - the only part of you worth anything to anyone. And you'd BETTER make me cum, or your balls will be a different color in the morning" Mistress Leda taps them for good measure, causing the slave to cry out in pain momentarily, and the two Dommes to laugh heartily in guilt-free enjoyment of his pain. Princess Jane starts to fuck the slave's face harder and harder, making him start to screech in pain as Her small, sweet little pussy and ginger bush slam into his face harder and harder. The harder She slams them into the slave's face, the more She moans and finally starts to orgasm after the slave appears close to breaking. Finally, they climb off of him and say: "Ok slave, that's enough pussy worship for today. But we know how dehydrated you must be, would you like a drink before We leave, little piggy? "Yes, please Mistress" "Open your pig mouth" She hawks a loogie and spits into his mouth, once, then twice. Mistress Leda follows suit, even taking some spit that he missed and wiping it into his open mouth, which he greedily sucks up and thanks them for as they. walk away laughing at the pathetic, former man but now slave.
pussy domination, pussy slave, pussy cleaning, pussy sucking, pussy worship, pussy eating, pussy smothering, pussy face, pussy boy, face fucking, pussy tongue fucking, pussy juice drinking, female supremacy, male slavery.
Duration : 00:15:31
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 423.23 MB

Link For Download

Boot Cleaning Discipline

Goddess Adrienne B is in the process of breaking in a new foot slave. The submissive is aching to worship the goddess's impressive, shiny boots, but he is not permitted until instructed. When she relents, he runs his tongue all over those sexy boots. Goddess Adrienne is not satisfied with his performance; he's missing too many spots on her favorite boots. When she scolds him and tells him to stop, he begins to beg. This action disgusts the goddess and she places a ball gag in his mouth and makes him crawl away on his hands and knees. When Goddess Adrienne gives him another chance, this time the leash is on his nuts instead of around his neck. His task is to lick clean the nasty bottoms of goddess's feet. No sooner does he begin the process and the goddess expresses her dissatisfaction. The slave has been instructed to jerk himself off while worshipping, but there appears to be a problem. This guy can't seem to move his wrist and his tongue simultaneously. He's having a very hard time doing either task well and Goddess Adrienne is quick to humiliate him. When he is finally able to reach orgasm, the goddess is unhappy with the small amount of cum. He is instructed to lick it all off her pretty feet. Finally! Goddess Adrienne has found something this fellow is good at. She'll have to find more opportunities for this pitiful slave to eat cum since it is the only task at which he excels.. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.
Duration : 00:17:56
File Size : 658.42 MB

Link For Download

You Like My Toes

Pressley Carter wants to know just how much you like her pretty pink painted toes and sexy bare feet. Not only does she want you to tell her that you like her feet, but she also wants you to show her. Show how her much you love her sexy feet by sniffing, licking, kissing, and sucking on her soles from heel to toe. Slide your tongue between each toe, swirling it between every crevice. Pull out your big, thick cock and show her how hard you are for her pretty little feet. Stroke your cock while you follow her masturbation instructions, jerking off just as she tells you to. Imagine you're fucking her feet until you cum while jerking off. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
joi, pressley carter.
Duration : 00:05:05
File Size : 189.84 MB

Link For Download

New Shoes In Exchange For The Key

Goddess Skyla Novea has had a fun day of shopping with her husbands credit card but he is not happy with how much she spent. Shes not amused with his complaining and threatens to keep him locked up in chastity for another week if he doesnt please her. Watch as she teases his cock through his cock cage, making him lick the soles of her gorgeous bare feet while she teases him. See his tongue slither along her soft, wrinkly arches as he tastes her from heel to toe. Soon, he takes each toe into his mouth, sucking on them just as she likes. After promising to buy her new shoes, she lets him out of chastity, rewarding him with a handjob while he worships her feet.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
handjob, femdom, foot humiliation, finanical domination, findom.
Duration : 00:11:13
File Size : 441.45 MB

Link For Download

Phone Sex With Slave At Her Pantyhose Covered Feet

Fulfill your hottest voyeuristic fantasy by watching the beautiful Sophia Leone engage in phone sex while having an obedient slave worship her pantyhose covered feet. The foot slave lavishes her high heeled shoes and feet with kisses while she totally ignores him. Sophia is engrossed in the telephone conversation and getting really hot from the teasing. She rubs her bare breasts and fingers her sweet pussy. The slave removes her shoes and savors the flavor of her feet in stockings. As Sophia Leone brings herself to orgasm she instructs the slave to jerk off on her perfect pantyhose covered feet. When he spills his load she serves it to him as a snack served straight off her stocking clad feet and toes. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sophia leone, sexy latina goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, cum on pantyhose, foot slave, cum on feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, high heels, nylon soles, submissive male, pantyhose, femdom.
Duration : 00:11:15
File Size : 511.2 MB

Link For Download

My smelly nylons are better than sex for you loser

My slave is so mindless and pathetic, SO easily programmed! I've decided--on the rare occasion that I allow him release, it's only going to be with my stinky feet in his face. My sweaty, smelly, pungent nyloned feet are his "sex life" now lmao!!
zephy, nylons.
Duration : 00:04:05
File Size : 417.52 MB

Link For Download

Marital Plans For Step-Son

It's a big day for Sorceress Morgana. She's taking her stepson to a meeting of the Female Supremacy Society to meet all the ladies. She's been training her stepson for months in the arts of foot worship and male obedience. Tonight Morgana will be selecting a future wife for her beloved young man. There is time for just one more foot slave training session. The stepson kneels before her and follows her instructions. When Morgana sees his erection, she reminds him that his future will not require that thing. The position of submissive is never sexually gratifying. It's all about serving the goddess. Sorceress Morgana keeps the boy on a short leash. She uses her toes to toy with his cock. He still needs to learn self control. He must NEVER cum without permission. Morgana is preparing the youth for a lifetime of servitude and he'd better not embarrass her. The sorceress determines that the best move is to drain his balls before taking him to meet the other dommes. She repeatedly strokes his shaft with her bare foot until he spurts a gigantic load at her command. Now he must clean all his male filth off stepmom's feet so they can go to the big event. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sorceress morgana, step son, feet, goddess morgana, step mother, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, foot job, heels, foot lust, foot kissing, feet pov.
Duration : 00:11:13
File Size : 436.56 MB

Link For Download

No Point In Fighting It

There's no point in fighting against Goddess Brianna's domination, no matter what situation she is in. The manipulative mistress a helpless, grieving man into signing away every last penny of his late step-father's inheritance. The spellbound sucker obeys Goddess Brianna's every command, dropping to his knees and worshiping her perfect feet. He will forever crave her mesmerizing scent and the taste of her toes in his mouth. Goddess Brianna's ensnared foot slave signs over the family fortune without hesitation, sealing the deal by following her orders to spill his seed on her beautiful feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, femdom, erotic hypnosos, sexy feet, foot love.
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 441.76 MB

Link For Download

Sucking My Heel Before My Cock

I'm planning on fucking and My slave in his both holes today. Yet before he is allowed to worship My strap-on cock, he must demonstrate his sucking skills on My delicious red high-heel shoes. he's a very eager bitch, but how well can he deep-throat My stiletto? It's in his interest to do a spectacular job and I can easily tell he's sucked many cocks in the past. My slave's eyes are begging Me to fuck him, however I don't hear him moaning as I like. The more feverishly he sucks and worships My shoes only demonstrates how badly he craves to be impaled by My cocks.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:14
File Size : 213.16 MB

Link For Download

Footboy Turned Shitboy

As I come into the room with Mistress Sandra, We see My latex clad boy that I bound to the House of Sinn toilet and left to wait several hours for My return. This chattel loves feet, he dreams of being My footboy, but footboys are a dime a dozen; any male can lick and worship feet. What I need now is a full-service toilet, and I plan to use this dirty boy's fetish to turn him into one. Both I and Mistress Sandra have been wearing over-the-knee leather boots all day long while filming, so Our feet and nylons are wet, sweaty and ripe with pungent leathery feet aromas. I know My boy doesn't want to consume Our divine champagne and caviar yet, but I'm sure that a little stimulation on his dick with Our sweaty feet will make his will soft and, in the end, will break it. We will give him the chance to cum under the teasing touch of Our feet, but there will be a price to pay: for every time he cums, he will have to consume Our waste. And We can easily make sure that he cums more than once.
ezada sinn, sandra.
Duration : 00:11:14
File Size : 359.79 MB

Link For Download

A New Addiction For The Feeble Mind

Mistress Tess is sharing with Me one of Her chattels that has a passion for Her exquisite collection of high heeled shoes. However, Her intention today is to make him addicted to feminine hosiery. I look forward to turning him into a pantyhose slut as his cock, that has been locked in chastity for the last two months, is already showing signs of arousal. Encased like a worm in a full-body nylon tube, he cannot resist when We start exploiting his most profound weakness for Women's shoes. The taste of heels and nylons in his mouth makes the chattel's cock swell, almost ready to explode out of the chastity cage. There's nothing easier for Us than infusing a new addiction into the feeble mind of a puny male. For more clips with Mistress Tess visit the House of Sinn store.
ezada sinn, tess.
Duration : 00:11:56
File Size : 469.08 MB

Link For Download

I Was Locked Up Too

Goddess Mercy got locked up for her boyfriends crime, but he was locked up, too. Locked up in chastity, that is! After being locked up for as long as this brunette beauty, he begs for his cock to be released but he has another thing coming if he thinks that will happen. To punish him, she is going to keep him locked up in chastity for another six months, only allowing him to worship her feet during that time. Watch as she makes him kiss, lick, and suck on her sexy bare feet before teasing his cock through the steel cock cage. See her drum his toes along his cock through the cage before making him lick her from heel to toe! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
female domination, foot fetish, femdom, foot worship, chastity.
Duration : 00:09:33
File Size : 567.02 MB

Link For Download

Silver Stiletto Nails Scratching

My slave has quite contradictory feelings regarding My long sharp silver stiletto nails: on one hand they arouse him, on the other they frighten him. He craves their touch, but also fears it, as they can be smooth and pleasant, or sharp and painful. And of course, most of the times what he feel is pain, as causing pain is much more enjoyable then causing pleasure. Pain is what he is going to get today. Mixed with maybe a little bit of caressing, so that he doesn't forget what the pleasure feels like and longs for it. First I want to see how My nails would mark his skin, so I make a letter "E" on his side. The marks on this slave's white skin are deep and red, I like them. So I will cover his hole front side of the body in them, paying special attention to his prick and balls. He should never forget they belong to Me, and the marks I'll leave today will be a good reminder, at least for a while. I know he would prefer to feel another kind of touch on that sensitive skin, but why would I care? And there's not much he can do, strapped to the bondage table as he is. His future is literally in My hands, and I'll play with it as I please. He can only hope there's enough left when I finish for him to have a future.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
scratching, ezada.
Duration : 00:08:19
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 84.11 MB

Link For Download

Brutal Whipping On A Cold Rainy Day

It's a cold and rainy day at the Womania Empire, and My mood is just as dark because I did not rest well at all last night. One of the slaves locked naked in steel cages just outside My boudoir's windows has been howling and weeping in the frigid night's air for hours. I'm extremely annoyed about this and the perpetrator will be severely punished for such rude behavior. That despicable creature deserves My wrath and My brutal single tail's bites will be far more painful on cold and shivering skin. I don't know exactly which of these creatures is the offender, so I will take the one that seems the most frightened and beat the info out of him. If he tells Me it was someone else - he's off the hook, if he doesn't - then he must be the offender and will be whipped until My mood gets better.
ezada sinn.
Duration : 00:16:23
File Size : 1520.01 MB

Link For Download

Internet Theft

Investigating a complaint about slow internet a repairman finds himself rummaging through Mia Martinez's closet. After briefly pausing to sample the aroma of her worn sneakers he discovers an unauthorized router. Mia confronts the man about the intrusion only to find herself on the defensive as to the legitimacy of her internet connection.Mia panics at the revelation that she owes in excess of $1,000 to the cable company along with criminal charges of theft. She pleads to resolve the problem without paying only to find herself in for quite an experience.The repairman takes charge and begins sniffing the sneakers and feet of a visibly Mia. Quickly she is maneuvered onto her back as the man devours her feet ravenously, licking and sucking away despite her protests. Upping the ante, the man pulls out his cock and grips a foot in each hand to wank himself with.Not allowed to sit passively any longer, Mia finds herself compelled to resume the footjob unassisted. She flips onto all fours and works the cock between her toes and tender soles as the twisted worker enjoys a fantastic shot of her ass. He sneaks a few gropes of her delicate areas as his orgasm nears.At the brink, the repairman takes his cock in hand and strokes furiously until he coats her feet with his seed to her disgust. Relieved that her debt is at least settled, Mia learns unfortunately this only covers one month owed of twelve! She can expect a return appointment next week. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
mia martinez, boricua, latina feet, sexy feet, barefoot, shoe smelling, bare feet, latina, foot sniffing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, hot feet, footjob, foot job.
Duration : 00:14:51
File Size : 338.75 MB

Link For Download

Human Buttplug VII

Queen Angelina has a session with Her newly acquired slave he is securely chained on his back on a bondage table awaiting Her entrance as She strides in, wielding a flogger and wearing just a skimpy pair of purple bikini panties and a black PVC bra that barely contains Her DDD tits that look as if they're about to explode out of Her top. She announces to the slave: "For your next task, you're going to worship my perfect ass, slave. I want to feel your tongue deep cleaning and swabbing the insides of my rectal cavity. But first things first, you don't dive into the deep end of the pool. Get Her in the mood, kiss Her, blow on Her, nuzzle Her with your nose" She climbs on top of him, straddling his body with Her generous ass in his face. She flogs his cock and balls for emphasis, causing him to wail in pain, but he gets the message and frantically starts kissing Her purple panty-covered, round ass. She quickly tires of this and pulls the. panties aside, to expose Her brown starfish. She tells him to lightly kiss it, over and over. Then orders him: "I want to feel the tip of your tongue lightly tickling of the insides of my anus. Get Her to open up to you, like a flower" He starts doing so and then She orders him: "Tongue fuck ass, slave. But don't you dare let your worthless slave tongue leave my asshole, you're gonna be my human buttplug. Especially after it's been used a lot - it's sooooo soothing" He starts tongue punching Her puckered brown hole with gusto, plunging it in and out of the hole. She moans in pleasure and starts rocking back and forth onto his face, causing it to briefly disappear for a second or two. He gasps for air slightly as She rocks back off of his face. But he's not getting in deep enough. for Her liking: "IN AND OUT, SLAVE, IN AND OUT! Don't you dare take your tongue out or stop for a single second or you'll get more of the flogger" She then rocks back onto his face completely, sitting on his head. She rests, catching Her breath as he is literally pinned beneath Her, with his tongue trapped deep inside but no way to breathe. He starts struggling, but She just warns him not to stop for a single second. She finally rolls back off as he gasps desperately for breath, he starts whimpering abouut how hard it was. But She just orders him: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! TONGUE OUT, BITCH!" He does and She opens Her ass back up and slides back down onto his tongue, his head disappears again. She does this over and over, until he is a gasping, wheezing mess, being flogged when he whines, which makes him lose even more breathe. Finally, She settles on him and he stops moving as the clip fades out...
ass slave, bottom feeder, ass slave training, ass humiliation, ass eatoing, ass smothering, face sitting, ebony ass worship, ass domination, ass kissing, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass ginding, ass sucking, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:11:11
File Size : 432.39 MB

Link For Download

Manipulating Friends Husband

Goddess Alexis is about to go out, but her friend isnt ready to leave yet. As her friend finishes getting ready, she decides to tease her friends husband. She starts by grabbing his cock, then takes a seat, propping her feet up on the kitchen table. After taking off her sexy pointed toe high heels, he kisses her feet then wraps his tongue around each toe, sliding it in between them before licking her bare soles. See her slap his face with her feet and shove her foot in his mouth. Things heat up when they switch rooms and she pulls his cock out, giving him a steamy foot job. Watch as she massages his cock with her feet, foot milking him like he craves. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 128X720 resolution.
toe sucking, alexia rodregez.
Duration : 00:13:42
File Size : 534.07 MB

Link For Download

Campus Ra

Carmen is tired of the boys playing music so loud in the dorm rooms. She threatens to call security if Taylor doesn't start respecting her authority in the building. He will need to worship her feet if he doesn't want her to get him kicked off campus. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. This clip is discounted at $5.99 for a limited time so BUY NOW!
carmen valentina, goddess carmen.
Duration : 00:06:14
File Size : 223.29 MB

Link For Download

Life As My Ashtray Slave

What would life be like if you were my ashtray slave? I will show you. I normally carry this portable ashtray around but now I can train you to be a better version for my cigarette disposal. Your mouth will soon be filled up by my smoke, black ashes and lots of spit. Are you ready for your new life, slave?
mistress fetish liza, human ashtray, pov, smoking fetish, slave training, cigarette, ashtray slave, leather goddess, leather dress, louboutin high heels, red lips.
Duration : 00:07:42
File Size : 174.87 MB

Link For Download

Positions Testing New Slave Vs. trained slave

It is an absolute pleasure for Me to train male slaves so they can properly execute My . For Me, I use these positions in all aspects of slave training and even more importantly, slave ownership. It is therefore essential that every slave of Mine learns and understands them well. Failure to do so proves that the slave has no real intention of serving Me in the way I desire. I have produced many videos and writings detailing what a new slave should learn before meeting Me for the first time. I often test a new slave in the presence of a highly trained personal slave. I find it helpful for new male meat to learn by following the example of the more experienced servant. In this clip it's easy to tell which one is the alpha slave, plus I do get a bit of thrill witnessing the fear in the inexperienced male who's just terrified that he will not manage to please Me. The visible results speak for themselves; all males can be trained to obey and follow My orders. That's exactly as it should be for a Goddess such as I. #1 clip in category "SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING"
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:09
File Size : 53.44 MB

Link For Download

Alexas Jerk To My Feet

Alexa Rydell is looking as sexy as ever in only a black and pink bra and pretty pink panties, showing off her taut, gorgeous body. She is eager to show off her new pedicure, so take an up close look at her cute little toes! The pedicure has left her feet so soft and smooth, wouldn't you just love to touch them? Watch as she flexes her toes and shows off her beautiful bare feet and sexy, wrinkly high arches. Don't stop there, though, check out her long, sexy legs, petite frame, small perky boobs, and perfect bottom, too! See her teasingly flex her toes in your face as she rubs her pussy for you. If you're good, she'll give you a peek! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
alexa rydell.
Duration : 00:05:12
File Size : 196.54 MB

Link For Download

Work Benefits

Your hot boss, Tara Ashley, has a proposal for you. As her lowly paper pusher, this is your one opportunity to finally move up in this company. To your chagrin, Tara slips off her sexy heels and raises her feet above her desk. The service your boss requests takes you completely by surprise: long, dedicated foot worship. Touch and suck on her beautiful, petite feet, smooth soles, and pedicured toes. Do your best if you want to really benefit the company. Your mouth is not enough, and Tara demands more. She wants you to stroke your cock to her incredible feet, as well, and cum directly on her luscious toes. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
tara ashley.
Duration : 00:05:29
File Size : 210.68 MB

Link For Download

Too Frozen To Cum

My slave loves it when I'm touching his cock, so tonight I will entice him by toying with it. A gentle flick and stroke of My finger across his shaft and balls instantly springs forth a big hard-on. he is so aroused, yet I have some unexpected special sensations to subject him to: the freezing touch of ice cubes. The slave is so close to exploding, but the frigid chill rubbing over his shaft, and especially the sensitive head of his cock, prove all too distracting. I don't care if it's painful, My slave is physically close to Me and I'm quite offended that he can't cum on My command. I do not enjoy this immediate loss of erection; thus, his balls shall now be destroyed and the head of his dick frozen in ice. This clip shows a part of a private play session with one of My personal slaves and was filmed with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
ezada.
Duration : 00:11:10
File Size : 812.19 MB

Link For Download

Cuckold 6 lick Me and My Mans shoes

Immense humiliation!! I have been making my cucky loser do my man's laundry and iron his work shirts, but this time I make him lick the bottom of his dress shoes before our date! And I film and snapchat it, sending pics to my girlfriends so they can laugh at my loser's TOTAL humiliation!! I laugh hysterically at him...he'll literally do anything I say!! I wake up after a short nap and my loser cucky is still licking my stud's shoes lol. I make him crawl behind me into the bathroom and help me get all dolled up for my date; zip my dress up, put my jewelry on, etc. I even spray some hairspray right in his mouth and make him swallow it, just to degrade him (which makes me bust out laughing at him again!). Then I make him praise my man as the king 10 times out loud lmao!! I take selfies on the couch for a bit and text my hot stud, and make my loser slave lick the bottom of my shoes too! haha!! Things are getting pretty serious between me and my man, so I tell my cucky slave that he's gonna have to start paying for my man's gym membership, car payments, etc...and he'll have to worship my man as his king whether he likes it or not. Just before leaving, I remind my slave that he is to complete my stud's university law assignment while I'm out getting fucked!!
male shoe licking, female shoe licking, doormat, zephy.
Duration : 00:10:08
File Size : 448.14 MB

Link For Download

Best Footlicker Of The Bunch

It is time for Goddess Vanessa's daily foot worship. She calls over one of her more eager slaves, as you can see. He greedily licks and laps at her feet, up and down the soles, in between the toes. You can see his devotion as he groans, panting at this generous privilege. The praise he receives from his Goddess only encites him to worship better, more gratefully... This clip is in Standard Definition, WMV format at 640X480 resolution. Additional formats available: (HD/720p), (iPhone/iPod)
goddess brianna, mistress brianna, brianna beach.
Duration : 00:05:34
File Size : 252.31 MB

Link For Download

Office idiot smelly feet and fart punishment

Lately, 'little office lackey' has even been failing at his basic buffoon duties; including not suficiently licking my louboutin heels OR the office floor, and his face hasn't been available enough for stomping with my foot to releive stress. What kind of an office moron can't even perform basic functions as my little shoe shiner and foot stooge? How can you be so inadequate as to fuck up licking women's shoes?? Think I will demote the office bitch even further down the chain of command--lower than floormat, garbage recepticle, foot licker, shoe cleaner... as he licks the bottom of my luxurious shoe, he's informed that I've demoted him to the "office toilet," for me and all the hot female employees to use! As a little preview of what's to come, I squat down and fart in his stupid face several times while he breathes in the smell like an idiot. Saying that my boss farts smell SO GOOD. When I'm done with his punishment, I relax high up my office chair, continuing to belittle him as he makes out with my expensive shoes--telling me it's an honor just to kiss the bottoms and massage my pungent feet. he no longer deserves a salary and in fact will be paying ME $100 for every fart I make him inhale for being a fucking moron. Little brown noser is ALSO informed that getting a boner from worshiping my smelly boss feet is sexual harassment. And since I don't allow boners in the office, I kick his balls, make him lower his face until it's pressed into the floor and just stay like that until I find something useful for him to do!More fart fetish here:Smell my gas, loser!
shoe licking, femdom, female domination, zephy, ass sniffing, face farting, verbal humiliation.
Duration : 00:18:38
File Size : 1363.33 MB

Link For Download

Chichis Jerk To My Feet

The beautiful Chichi Madina is minding her own business, flipping through a magazine with her feet propped up on a table when she notices you perched near her, admiring her lovely bare soles. She finds your attraction to her feet to be funny and a bit odd, but she is intrigued by your offer to kiss them. She's never had anyone kiss her feet before and, lucky for you, she is willing to let you try it! As you plant light kisses all over her sexy soles and toes, she can't help but to giggle with all much it tickles, but she does kind of like it. When you ask to lick her feet she agrees and absolutely loves it! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
chichi madina.
Duration : 00:05:18
File Size : 198.48 MB

Link For Download

Mercifull Goddess

I like causing My slaves pain, seeing them suffer more than they ever thought they could, just for Me. It's not as much abut Me causing the pain, as it is about them accepting it for Me.Today I am enjoying another male taking the pain for Me. His hands are cuffed to the cage, above his head, so he can't move too much, definitely not enough to avoid My whip. My whip that bites into his ass and back, leaving nice red marks, and making him growl in pain. But that seems just not enough today, so I grab one of My favorite canes: the red plastic one. It hurts like hell, as My slave is about to see. Especially when I swing it with fervor, overwhelmed by the feeling of sadistic pleasure when seeing the slave jump around, trying to find a way to escape. He understands there's no escape, but the pain rendered him mindless, like an is instincts taking over and trying to find him a way to survive. The pain is so intense, that the slave breaks down and begs mercy, his pride forgotten under the pressure of the survival instinct. And mercy he gets. I can be a merciful Mistress. I don't need to be cruel. Sometimes I like to be cruel, sometimes I am merciful and compassionate. I unshackle the slave, and he falls down to My feet, kissing My boots. I like men at My feet, kissing My boots, that always works for Me. I have the slave worship My boots, kiss them all over. Then I order him to take off My boots and lick the leather flavored sweat off My feet and toes, clean My feet with his tongue. A way for him to atone for his inability to take all the pain I wanted to inflict on him today. It's ok, that pain will wait for him next time...Video quality: HD 1280*720.
boot worship, foot fetish, ezada.
Duration : 00:07:20
Resolution : 720x408
File Size : 94.8 MB

Link For Download

The Payment For Worshiping My Boots

This slave follows me like a on all fours, as he so desires to just worship My boots. Yet before being allowed such pleasure, the slave must pay a price - pain. A devoted slave of Mine will endure any amount of suffering, just to be allowed the pleasure of worshiping my boots. For this slave to prove his love of Me, there will be 20 strokes of My vintage training crop administered. As the blows rain down upon his lily white ass, his eyes must never lose sight of my boots, as the slave must always remember the reason he is taking pain from Me. Only after he has thanked me for using him for My pleasure, is he allowed to start at the tip of my boot to begin worshiping my leathers. All My slaves will suffer for Me, and I will ultimately use them in any way I want and desire. #1 clip in category "BOOT DOMINATION"
ezada.
Duration : 00:09:21
File Size : 918.66 MB

Link For Download

First Day Of Full Toilet Training For Chattel Sit

Today is the day that I start full toilet training for My chattel sit. Enough time has passed for him to settle into serving Me at home, so I desire to start stretching his limits as I intensify and deepen his devotion. My boy has served repeatedly as a golden Champagne urinal, but today begins his indoctrination to willingly accept and ultimately crave My divine Chocolate. Drawing sit close to Me, he inhales the smell of My perfume, licks the sweat off My armpit, and savors the wet arousal from My Sanctum. I even allow him a release as I finally use his tongue to clean My ass. My chattel will become addicted to pleasing Me as a full toilet, and in the next next lesson sit's tongue will be My only toilet paper. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:14:51
File Size : 353.68 MB

Link For Download

Red Leather Gloves Smothering Test

I love gloves, especially leather ones. I have plenty of them. And today I want to test which of My red leather gloves are better for smothering. Red, to match the red leather trousers I'm wearing, and contrasting My black leather corset and top. My guinea pig for this test is also covered in leather from tip to toe, like a leather mummy, just all black. I will take each pair of gloves, one by one, and see which ones make him struggle for air more. I know he loves leather, and he loves My gloves, so he should enjoy having them pressed tight against his face, feeling their smell and touch. Does he really need air in these conditions?Video quality: HD 1280*720.
glove fetish, ezada.
Duration : 00:07:58
Resolution : 720x438
File Size : 87.65 MB

Link For Download

Housewife Holly Cums For You

Housewife Holly is feeling naughty whilst preparing for the cleaning. She slips in to her yellow RUBBER GLOVES and starts teasing herself. The smell and feeling of these gloves is just incredible. They turn her on so much and she just has to feel them deep inside her wet pussy.
glovemansion, gloved fingering, holly kiss, gloved masturbation, yellow rubber gloves, housewife, kitchen gloves, household gloves.
Duration : 00:12:08
File Size : 151.1 MB

Link For Download

Foot Worship after Workout

I'm an extremely active, healthy lady and after a long session of muscle sculpting with weights and aerobics, I will be obeyed and have my sweaty, stinky feet worshiped!! dumbass is waiting on his knees for my return: ready to bow to my every command and cater to whatever mood I might be in. he's greeted with a slap to the face and commanded to lick the bottom of my sneakers--who knows what might have been stepped in and I don't want any crud getting on my nice floors. These shoes are like 6 years old and the reek level is legendary, and today I didn't feel like wearing socks, so you can only imagine how grimy and stinky my feet are!! I completely dominate lil dufus with my sweaty, super stinky feet--making him sniff, kiss and lick them clean, and suck on my toes...how humiliating! he doesn't stand a chance against a hot, alpha bitch goddess like me, it's pathetic. I also use his face as a footrest while I check my phone, and then finally have dumbass lick my superior feet while drifting off into a nap. There's a brain in there somewhere as 'dufus' has managed to learn that if you wish to remain at my feet (where you belong), then you'd better obey my every command...I am NOT a lady that you wanna piss me off!!!
sweaty feet, humiliation, degrade, objectify, foot stool, footrest, foot slave, stinky feet, tennies shoes, goddess worship.
Duration : 00:11:28
File Size : 450.12 MB

Link For Download

Back