Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Clubstiletto - Extracurricular Activities - Princess Lily

This is the third clip in this series. Lily has previously blackmailed the school principal when he tried to take advantage of her as a new teacher. The relationship has now progressed and Lily has decided that she rather enjoys having the principal over and today she actually wants to dominate him. She tells him to get over the bench and she warms him up by spanking him with her hand. The poor fool is so rattled he can't even count out the number of times she spanks him. Too bad, that means more punishment. "I am a teacher and it's my job to teach you this lesson" she tells him. Lily looks scintillating in her all black pvc outfit and her gorgeous stilettos. Next Lily grabs a studded paddle and takes it to his ass. The principal starts to leak pre-cum from his cock and his ass is starting to get a rosy red. Now she decides to really go at him and fires off a volley of hits causing the principal to really yelp in pain. "Now it's time for your final lesson" Lily says, "And this is going to be worth 50% of your grade." She takes the flogger this time and starts to strike him with it, making him thank her after each hit of his ass. "Since we're both kind of new at this, I'm going to need you to come back every day" she tells him, laughing when he pleads for no more.
bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Princess Lily, punishment, Spanking,
Duration : 00:07:04
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 518.73 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

TheEnglishMansion - Whipping Wheel - Vivienne lAmour

Mistress Vivienne has her devoted sub suspended on the bondage wheel, his back a canvas for her skilled whipping hands. She gives him an expert Florentine flogging before using various single tail whips, as he is rotated on the wheel, to show her dominance and ownership of his body.
Female Domination, Femdom, Spanking, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion,
Duration : 00:18:07
File Size : 934.29 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Corporal Punishment In The Dungeon - Dominique Furuta

Dominique Furuta in a kinky corporal punishment session with her Slave in a Dungeon in London
Corporal Punishment, Dominique Furuta, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:09:52
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 291.85 MB

Link For Download

Austins Review With Miss Betty part 1 Of 4

Austin is sent out to see Miss Betty for his regular monthly evaluation and it is not looking good: missing assignments and falling short grades. Austin is first bent over as well as strapped hard over his denims.
Betty, SPANKING F/M,
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 180.4 MB

Link For Download

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Zoe - The Painful Truth

Prisoners are usually reluctant to give anything away to their captors, however when you put Miss Zoe into that mix, things usually change and change most rapidly! The physical challenge she puts the prisoner through is extreme by anyone's standards, but when backed up by a wickedly sharp tongue and a skilled interrogative mind, the prisoner really had no chance!
Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Miss Zoe,
Duration : 00:24:37
File Size : 716.03 MB

Link For Download

Goddess Severa - New Video - Kinky Mistresses

Amazon Goddess Severa needs to punish her puny slave. She locks him up in her private airplane hanger. There he can whimper and scream all he wants. No one to hear him, no one to care. Goddess Severa has her slave all to herself and it is obvious that she is much stronger than him
bare bottom spanking, Bondage/Restraints, cane, caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination femdom, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, Goddess Severa, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, punishment, Spanking, whipping,
Duration : 00:16:46
File Size : 496.18 MB

Link For Download

Prisoners of Avalon

Filmed on a cold January day in Spandau, Berlin, the complete movie ‿Prisoners of Avalon' consists of 57 minutes of strict interrogation, harsh punishments and cruel treatment by sadistic prison guardess Liza. After taking the prisoners from their cells they are in turn subjected to questioning and brutal beatings by whip, cane, strap and pizzle. One by one the three prisoners suffer under Liza's severe thrashings as she attempts to get a confession of their crimes. Neither their cries of pain, marked flesh or pleadings stop Liza from her work - she will do whatever is necessary to get the answers she needs. Further descriptions of the film can be read in parts 1 to 4 previously listed below.
caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, interrogation, Redheads,
Duration : 00:16:36
File Size : 512.67 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - 2135 Mistress Melody Live For Me Suffer For Me

Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Melody,
Duration : 00:04:33
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 342.45 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Punished By 4 Ladies

See 4 Ladies are pinishing a Slaves ass with some strong strokes.
caning, Corporal Punishment, Domina Scarlet, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Lady Fatale, Mistress Courtney,
Duration : 00:20:07
File Size : 597.9 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Hubby Have You Ever Heard Of The Word Bukkake

Lady Lennox finally has the perfect life. She has turned her micro-dicked husband into her cuckold and sissy and can now openly fuck hubby's best friend, with no need to cover it up. As the scene opens, Lennox descends the stairs while cum runs down her thigh and her sissy busily dusts. "My stud is soooo good" she purrs as she sits down onto the couch and calls her slut over. The camera catches Lennox's gorgeous plump ass during this moment at which point she asks ‿goldy' if he heard her making love with her man. The sissy whimpers "yes", both humiliated and aroused by his new lot in life. "Guess what? He left you a little gift" she says to him as she points to her cum-covered thigh. She instructs goldy to get on her knees to lick it up and find out what a real man tastes like. Poor goldy! She grimaces and says it's gross but dutifully licks it all up. "Through your program you will learn to love it" she tells him, adding that she wonders how many men she can get him to service in a day. When goldy continues to struggle, Lennox says, "This is your best friend's cum. You should be enjoying every drop of it; he left it just for you." Lennox tells hubby that her boyfriend was not happy with the blow job, and as a result, goldy will be spanked. "My man will probably start disciplining you, too" she adds. Soon we find goldy over Lennox's lap with her skirt pulled up to reveal her lily-white ass. Lennox crops and spanks him. "When men come over here for you to service, I want them to see the marks on your butt." She says she'll offer free blow jobs to begin with, just so he can get some practice. She tells him that she wants a list of all his friends so she can contact them to be sucked, then laughs, saying "I might even have your brother come over." Poor goldy is mortified but Lennox says that eventually his entire family will have to know that he is now a sissy, and they'll also have to know that he not only serves her but her new boyfriend, too. "Everyone will line up at family dinners and will have the option of spanking you or fucking you" she continues. Soon goldy's ass is as pink as her dress and Lennox asks if he has ever heard of the word ‿bukkake'. When goldy replies "no", Lennox says that soon she will be bathing in cum. "The sweet semen of so many men; that's what you need." Lennox says she has noticed that goldy has been getting little erections lately and it's evident that this is the life she has always longed for. Goldy no longer has to try to be the man of the house; he's now nothing but domestic help and a cum-hungry slut. This is a great clip for anyone with dreams of living their life as a 24/7 cuckold and sissy.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Lady Lennox,
Duration : 00:06:17
File Size : 461.82 MB

Link For Download

CruelMistresses Sexy Whispering

The slave is nude, susceptible, tied and also gagged and also Girlfriend Anette loves the sight of him. She smirks since she understands what is going to occur and that she is the one who makes a decision if it will benefit him or otherwise. She makes him absolutely excited with attractive murmurs, erotic caressing and after that she gets to the point and grabs his cock.
Cruel Mistresses, CruelMistresses, Female Domination, FORCED MALE ORGASM, Handjobs,
Duration : 00:09:17
File Size : 389.35 MB

Link For Download

Ass Re-Orientation IV

Queen Babette is weaning Her slave off of Her sacred pussy and training the slave to instead crave Her pungent anus. She wants the slave to enjoy the smell, taste, texture, and the experience of sucking and licking Her unwashed asshole just like it does Her sweet smelling pussy. She has the slave secured to a rack and in sensory deprivation. She tips the slaves head back and jammed its nose into Her sweet pussy She orders it: "Slave, first you will plant gentle kisses on my right ass cheek and then my left ass cheek; gentle light kisses. Then you will plant one soft kiss directly on my puckered asshole. Slowly, like a lover. A long, lingering, love kiss. Because She is your new Mistress. Slave, meet your new owner, Mistress Brown" The slave introduces itself to Her anus after performing the required kisses telling Her caviar stained rectum: "Oh thank You so much! I'm so honored to meet You Mistress Brown please accept my fondest affections" But it isn't sincere enough or earnest enough to impress Queen Babette. She starts cropping the slave who starts to scream immediately. Then She tells the slave to French kiss Her unwashed asshole. The slave kisses Her asshole again, pushing its tongue deep up into Her sphincter. She orders the slave to start tongue punching Her anus in and out. She takes the slave off of the rack and stands on a chair, making the slave kneel in front of Her ass and start paying homage to Her brown starfish with more deep soul kisses and tongue fucking.She has the slave lay on its back so She can straddle the slave's face and drive its tongue deeper into Her rectal cavity. Meanwhile, The slave's nose is plastered to Her wet cunt with Her full body weight, and it can't breathe. She starts fucking its nose back-and-forth, screeching at the slave to get its tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, flogging the slave to compel it farther and farther.She suddenly tells the slave She has a treat for it and tells the slaves to open its mouth. She blasts a fart directly into the slave's mouth, causing it to scream and gag in disgust but She plants Her ass down onto its face ensuring that it will inhale every bit of Her tangy fart. She tells the slave that She wants it to keep digging its tongue in Her ass hole, and to clean up any residue that may have been expelled along with Her gaseous emission. She treats the slave to two more farts before becoming bored with the slave leaving it to stew in Her juices. CHECK OUT THE OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES: Ass Re-Orientation: The Beginning (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation Stage 2 (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation III (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation V (HD 4K MP4)
ass slave, ass re-programming, fart smelling, fart tasting, mouth fart, fart slave, anal servant, pussy denial, pussy teasing, face fucking, pussy smothering, ass smothering, deep anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, ass cleaner.
Duration : 00:14:35
File Size : 715.73 MB

Link For Download

The English Mansion - Punished By Mistress Kiana

Mistress Kiana's slave is a bit of a loser, so she challenges him to take his punishments today without uttering the safe word, to show that he is still worthy and to restore a little pride. He holds up well to the violet wand, even when it is turned up to 10, the added large weights added to his balls increases the strain, but not enough to break him. Finally the cane is wielded by the beautiful, powerful Mistress, to satisfactory results.
bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Corporal Punishment, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, Mistress Kiana, punishment, Spanking, The English Mansion, TheEnglishMansion,
Duration : 00:05:25
File Size : 201.79 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Reagan Lush Sasha Foxx - Whipping Their Pony Slave

Goddess Sasha Foxx and Reagan Lush are using their pony slave to pull them around when they stop him and have him start cleaning their boots. They want him to clean them good, paying close attention to the dirty bottoms of their boots. Reagan Lush tells him to suck the heel like a good little cocksucker. Reagan Lush gets bored with the boot worship, and asks Sasha Foxx if she would rather whip their pathetic pony slave bitch. They tie their slave to a tree and make him beg them to get whipped. Sasha Foxx cracks the whip across his back, turning it from pale pasty white to a deep crimson. Goddess Sasha Foxx feels like he isn't getting the enjoyment out of this whipping that he should, and demands he beg for more. Reagan Lush then takes over using her red suede whip to sting against his back.
Boot Worship, Club dom, Clubdom, Pony Play, Reagan Lush, Sasha Foxx,
Duration : 00:06:31
File Size : 307.61 MB

Link For Download

SyrenProductions - Harshly Whipped By Blonde Fur Goddess

It's such a beautiful cool day outside, that I decide to take my slave outside for a good whipping. I am certainly cozy in my full length fur coat, too bad my slave is only allowed to wear a cod piece. I don't feel like giving him much of a warmup, so I lay in with hard strikes right from the beginning. I strut around on the balcony whipping the hell out of my slave. After a while I become hot from whipping and so I take off the fur coat revealing my sexy short skirt and blouse as I continue the thrashing.
Arrogant Women, Corporal Punishment, EXTREME DOMINATION, Female Domination, Femdom, Furs, Mistress Aleana, outdoors, skirts, slave training, Syren Productions, SyrenProductions,
Duration : 00:08:23
File Size : 228.21 MB

Link For Download

Kates Palace - Yoga Punishment 3

Starring: Rubber Goddess Kate und Lady Katharina
Female Domination, Femdom, Kates Palace, KatesPalace, Lady Katharina,
Duration : 00:25:45
File Size : 599.94 MB