Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

GoddessTangent - Slap the dumb bitch

Some people are so stupid, they need a good slap across the face. This is especially so for slave. useless slaves. You would love to be in this slave's place. My hands even clad in lovely gloves are a pleasure to be had. Hard across the face. Redding your face. This slave is useless. He will need a good smacking.
Ass, BDSM, Big Tits, Brunette, Claws, Corporal Punishment, Dick Slapping, Femdom, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, Goddess Tangent, GoddessTangent, mistress, nude man, smack, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING,
Duration : 00:07:58
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 395.02 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Pussy Slave Face-Bouncing

Miss Ravyn Alexa keeps Her pussy slave locked in a cage in Her dungeon until She needs his services. She's trained the maggot to fear Her pussy by being dominated by it and have it control his oxygen intake, She has made him learn to clean it of.things like creampies, piss & sweat and NOW: "I'm going to teach you how to PLEASE My perfect pussy by making me cum repeatedly. If you don't, you'll feel my wrath on your worthless hide, bitch. Now get on your fucking back and stick out your slave tongue" She tells the slave this as She unlocks his cage and he quickly scrambles onto his back. He is wearing bondage mittens, a collar & leash and is wearing blinding hood and mobile camera that many Dommes are using to critique and punish their performance at a later date.usually over breakfast as Miss Ravyn finds it's a great addition to Her daily yoga workout and really gets Her.juices flowing.into Her slave's mouth, of course. From Her standing position, She sits Her naked pussy down onto the slave's face and mouth, telling him to start gently by kissing it. He covers Her gorgeous pussy with tender little kisses as it gets visibly wetter and wettter, the slave groaning as his tongue parts Her lips and he tastes the first delicious drops of pussy cream; sweet and slightly salty, that his Owner is starting to excrete from Her beautiful pussy. This causes his cock to strain uselessly in its metal chastity, never to be released. She starts putting more and more weight onto the slaves face, grinding Her pussy into him as She gets more and more excited. She screeches at him and starts flogging his caged cock and balls: "Keep your fucking tongue OUT, slave, don't you DARE move it!" She starts to fuck his face more and more aggressively, you can hear the slapping noises Her soaking wet pussy is making as it smacks his mouth. He starts mewling in pain, but keeps his tongue out as She starts to bounce up and down on his tongue and face, his head snapping back and his face covered in Her gloriuos pussy nectar. She gets a little tired and takes a break by smothering the slave, saying: "Keep your fucking tongue extended ALL the way inside my pussy while I rest. No, I don't care if you don't have any air, you just had a chance to get plenty when I was bouncing on you." She catches Her breath while the slave struggles to keep his tongue wiggling deep inside Her sacred pussy while rapidly running out of air. He starts thrashing around, but apparently keeps licking as She just holds him down and smiles at his torment and hopeless struggles. He is trying to scream, which turns Her on so much She starts bouncing on his face again, saving him, as he gasps for air. Finally She cums hard on his face, puts him back in cage, his face wet and bruised and his cock and balls achingly blue. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving him to smell and taste the remnants of Her sweetness while he cries himself to rest in frustration, in the dark, in the dungeon.
pussy slave training, pussy pleasure slave, pussy domination, pussy smothering, pussy juice drinking, face fucking, facial, tongue fucking, pussy tongue fucking, deep pussy tongue probing, pussy sucking, pussy entrapment, pussy face, pussy breath, pussy rubbing.
Duration : 00:11:26
File Size : 405.34 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentine´s day,.. Mistress Kiana and Goerness Painless having amazing fun with her valentine gift. But of course the ladies love´s to prepare the gift a bit with whips, canes, ect
Corporal Punishment, Ebony Domination, Goerness Painless, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:10:10
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 300.92 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Servicing Men Getting Beaten By Me - Miss XI

Miss Xi has taken complete control of her slave. The scene opens with him bound by the wrist and her waving a flogger in his face. "I can't believe how much you have come to love dirty condoms, jerking off to them, sucking them" she says mockingly. She has just come from the bedroom where she had her slave sucking and licking her lovers used condom and as seen in the clip ‿The Price He Pays To Lick Her Stale Pussy Juice'. "What do you like better, the taste of my pussy juice on the outside of the condom, or all his cum on the inside?" The slave is not sure how to reply because of course Miss Xi is sadistic and does have a flogger in her hand and he's bound and not going anywhere. She reminds him that she caught him looking in a trash bin recently and wonders if he wasn't looking for used condoms? She starts to flog his chest, stomach and cock before she turns him around so she can beat his ass. She tells him she is going to send him to a gay club where he can go look for used condoms and suck cocks. "Maybe I'll make you strip down and go on stage, you'll be sucking cock right on the stage and everyone will see your battered ass." She says it will look cute for the man that ends up fucking his ass. She also says that if he is reluctant she can always hire someone to modify his mind and eliminate any apprehension he might have. She flogs his ass and shoulders and continues to talk about how she will turn him into a huge fag. "Servicing men and getting beaten by me will be your life" she tells him. What a great sex life for such a worthless slave bitch.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Miss XI,
Duration : 00:05:38
File Size : 414.37 MB

Link For Download

ArielAnderssenStudio - A Strangely Strict University

Ariel Anderssen Studio, ArielAnderssenStudio, BDSM, Bondage,
Duration : 00:27:06
File Size : 1039.1 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Rilynn Rae Roxii Blair - Runaway Slave Brutal Caning

Mistress Rilynn Rae and Goddess Roxii Blair are trying to decide what slave to beat today as they relax on the ClubDom Estate, but soon after one of their slaves start to yell out that slave 227 is trying to escape. Goddess Roxii and Mistress Rilynn call for their chariot and chase after the slave. Once they capture him, then they drag him back to the dungeon. He is then taught a lesson about servitude. The Goddesses begin to brutally cane his ass till it is as red as an apple. He begins to cry out, but they laugh and say " If you want to cry out so bad, then cry out each cane stroke we give you slut.
caning, Club dom, Clubdom, Female Domination, Rilynn Rae, Roxii Blair,
Duration : 00:07:05
File Size : 331.38 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - A Corporal Punishment Session - Chloe Savage

Chloe Savage in in her favourite discipline.
Chloe Savage, Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses,
Duration : 00:19:48
File Size : 585.68 MB

Link For Download

Jeniffer Lemonde - Forever FemDom A Re-Released Clubdom Classic

This is "The Beating of your Life" and "Hers Forever Branding" in one amazing video clip. Jennifer Lemonde is unbelievably cruel and devastatingly beautiful as she beats her slut into submission. Then she fires up a brand and marks the slut as her property. Ms. Lemondes passion for FemDom is evident throughout. If you can take your eyes off her legs for one minute, watch her facical expressions. She simply glows with genuine enjoyment.
Clubdom, Female Domination, Femdom, Jeniffer Lemonde,
Duration : 00:08:56
Resolution : 720x480
File Size : 104.36 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Price to Pay - Mistress Damazonia

In the clip OMG you Ripped Them we see how Mistress Damazonia's slave fucked up and ripped her designer pantyhose. There is a price to pay and as this scene opens we see she has the bad slave secured on the bench/cage for a good old fashioned flogging. First she takes the torn pantyhose and stuffs them in his mouth before taping his mouth shut with duct tape. The slave is already shaking because he knows when it comes to Mistress Damazonia she has no compassion. The slave fucked up and it's her duty to make him suffer for it. She starts with a flogger and warms him up with about 10 strokes but then the party is over. Each stroke gets harder and harder and soon the slave is screaming and squirming on the bench. Next she switches to a thick leather paddle and this time no warm up. The slave turns and twists and brings his foot up on the cage to escape the punishment and she decides she has to cuff his ankles to the bench, as well. Now that he is completely secured she switches to a crop. This gets really intense and the slave really screams and hollers but it just makes Damazonia more angry. She reaches between his legs and squeezes his cock and balls and reminds him that he belongs to her and will take the punishment at which point she resumes cropping him. The slave is now nicely marked up and Damazonia laughs and says "Okay the warmup is done."
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Damazonia,
Duration : 00:05:28
File Size : 572.1 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Mistress Ali - You Deserve This Dont You

Female Domination, Femdom, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Ali,
Duration : 00:05:02
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 376 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Goddess Kendra Punishes the Bimbo

Goddess Kendra is in the dungeon wearing her big black strap on cock. Her bimbo slave enters the room wearing a blonde wig and slutty fishnet stockings, black tiny mini skirt and a fishnet top. Goddess Kendra is upset by the rudeness of this slave. He is walking on his feet and looking her in the eye without permission. She orders the bitch to get on his knees beneath her where he belongs. The bimbo slave thinks that he is really sexy with pink lipstick on his lips. Goddess Kendra is appalled by the sloppiness of the lipstick. This bimbo slut wants and needs cock. But Kendra tells the slut that cock is a reward for him. Because of his behavior he doesn't deserve cock. Not yet at least! Bad sissies need to be punished. Goddess Kendra slaps the slut across the face telling him that she wants a hot blond bimbo not a sloppy whore. Goddess Kendra makes the whore get on the spanking bench with his slutty ass sticking out in position for his paddling. Goddess Kendra gives this slut what he deserves, a hard paddling. Kendra is very stern and ignores her sissy slave's tears and screams. This is what it takes to train a proper bimbo.
BDSM, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, cross-dressing, Face Slapping, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation, Kendra James, Paddling, sissy slut, slut training,
Duration : 00:04:50
File Size : 417.26 MB

Link For Download

Caged Pet Performs For Master

Submissive, petite redhead, Ginger Babbi, presents herself from inside her metal cage. With a pink ball gag stuffed into her small mouth and a leather collar around her neck, she crawls from her cage across the floor to serve her Master. Ginger wraps her tiny, size 5 feet around her Master's thick cock, teasing the swollen head with her pink, pedicured toes. Ginger's delicate feet work his cock harder and harder until he releases a thick load of cum on her pretty arches. With her daily duties complete, she is returned to her cage until her Master is ready to use her tomorrow. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
caged, sexy feet, pale feet.
Duration : 00:08:15
File Size : 302.56 MB

Link For Download

Fuck-Toy In Front Ass Licker Behind

I am about to film some clips, using pink poodle as my fuck-toy and sit as My cameraman. I haven't changed yet into anything fetish, I am dressed sporty in these new, sensually soft but tight black leggings that make Me quite aroused. So, before I start filming, I will use My chattels to get into an even sexier mood. One boy's ass will be ravished by My hungry cock, while another one's tongue is put to firm use worshiping My ass. With a fuck-toy in front and an ass-licker behind, I'm now in the perfect mood to start My filming day.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:11:47
File Size : 380.9 MB

Link For Download

Footjob Tease And Denial

Goddess Brianna has a potential sex slave on her hands. She's decided to test his staying power by teasing him with her oiled feet. Brianna lets him know he'll need to hold off and he struggles immediately as his cock is rubbed by the slick, sexy soles of his Goddess. She takes her time, alternating between squeezing him tightly between her toes and resting to taunt him with her sexy voice. The slave is shaking under her expert maneuvers, eager to prove he can pass her test. Goddess Brianna keeps up the pace until she is eventually satisfied the slave has proven himself. She now wants to see what kind of a load he can produce for her. The slave proves up to this challenge as well and sprays all over his Goddess's beautiful feet. Pleased, she entices the slave that he may yet one day serve her sexually. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, foot goddess, feetondemand, goddess domination, domination, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, milf goddess, foot worship, brianna, foot slave, foot job, footjob, femdom.
Duration : 00:11:14
File Size : 615.25 MB

Link For Download

Student Tastes His Cock On Her Feet

When student Lilly Hall was caught with party favors in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, virgin feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
sole licking, lilly hall, blackmail, school.
Duration : 00:15:16
File Size : 485.08 MB

Link For Download

Chocolate Cream-Pie Eating Contest

Maitresse Madison and Goddess Carla Cain have the slave cuffed and secured by collar and leash, on his back on the sofa. He is wearing a blinding hood to ensure he is completely helpless and doesn't know what is coming. Goddess Carla is explaining to Maitresse how important it is to humiliate the slave and ensure that he knows his place, than by denying him EVER fucking Her pussy, and to him to eat the cum of a real man directly from his Mistress. This proves to the cuckold that he isn't a man, and gets him used to eating cum and eventually sucking and receiving cock for his Owner. Goddess Carla asks the slave if he is ready to eat a creampie and he replies that yes, he is as he has done it once before. But since he is blinded by the hood, he doesn't realize what hole the creampie is coming from. Goddess Carla starts off, straddling the slave's head and asking him if he's ready: "You know the proper position to receive your Owner's creampie, slave? It's with your mouth WIDE open, ready to receive your gift!" She spreads Her 40 inch ass wide open, and then lowers Her dripping anus directly onto the slave's face. It's obvious that She has kept the cum in but is now relaxing Her sphincter in order to open the cum "floodgates". As She lowers Her big ass onto his tongue, he gets the first taste of the creampie - which has the bitter taste of Mistress' caviar as well as cum, and then realizes what he is being made. to eat: "Mistress, this is from Your asshole, oh God!" But She just giggles and asks in a stern voice: "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, SLAVE?" The wimp chickens out and starts sucking down sticky, slimy globs of tan-colored sperm that just seem to keep oozing out of Her puckered starfish. She has him lick and suck up the mess around Her anus, and then has him point his tongue and start "drilling" deeply into Her rectum. But that isn't good enough for Goddess, She wants a veritable vacuum cleaner: "Suck that cum out of my bowels, slave. I don't want a single drop of cum visible when I take a dump. Nurse on my anus like a baby that hasn't had it's bottle all day." He is struggling to suck up everything - he is almost gargling in the slimy goo at one point, but keeps eating. She starts slamming Her ass down onto his tongue, and finally he assures Her she is clean. His face seems bruised and he is croaking his thanks when She finally gets off of of him, but then tells Maitresse that it is Her turn. She immediately climbs on top of the slave and pulls aside Her soaking leotard, which seems to have been holding the cum inside Her assshole. This releases a vertiable flood into the slave's mouth, causing him to gag and retch, but Maitresse is very aggressive and slams Her round ass back onto his face, his tongue deep inside Her anal canal. She is screaming at him to get deeper and starts flogging him and then smothering him, imploring hiim to get his tongue deeper inside Her rectum to reach the upper regions of Her bowels that may be harboring some cum. She smothers him and finally pulls Her ass off of his face, strings of cum still remain, but there seems to be no way for him to get it all. The two leave the soiled, bruised and exhausted slave to his own devices and stew in the smell and taste of his Owners boyfriends cum and the taste of his Mistress's caviar.
ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass domination, ass worship, ass spreading, ass grinding, ass fetish, ass slave, ass smelling, creampie, anal creampie, chocolate creampie, cuckold, creampie eating.
Duration : 00:10:24
File Size : 436.39 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Pleasure Pet

Goddess Jacey is training a slave to do nothing but make Her cum; namely by licking, sucking and tongue fucking Her divine pussy and sacred asshole. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation. He also has a cruel humbler encasing his balls, to give Goddess Jacey easy access to his most sensitive areas for torment. She loves the idea of the slave being in agony while She simultaneously orgasm onto the slave's face and into his mouth. She loves feeling the screams in Her pussy, the furious struggle for breath, acting like a vacuum on Her pussy and sometimes giving Her multiple orgasms. She starts off by rubbing Her gorgeous pussy in his face, back and forth and telling him NOT to lick, not yet. "You DON'T have permission to lick it yet, slave. I will rub it all over your ugly face, so that you can feel and smell my superior sex. You will wear my scent and not wash it off for 24 hours" She slowly starts rubbing Her juicy wet pussy back and forth over his face, as he groans in frustration. She starts jerking his cock also, his dick turning to steel as She relentlessly teases him. Then She tells him to just stick his tongue straight out and to not move. She starts gaining harder on his face now, ordering him to drink all fluids from Her divine pussy: "Drink all my juices slave! Anything that comes from my body goes into you." She starts really face fucking the slave nows his face disappears in Her crotch and the table starts creaking and straining as She pounds Her pussy up and down, back and forth on his face.. She starts humming and the pussy juices start flowing, leaving the hapless slave looking like a glazed donut. She turns around and speeds Her ass cheeks wide open and orders the slave to tongue fuck and clean Her unclean anus. He points his tongue like a cock and starts pistoling it in and out, in and out, as She slams Her big ass down onto his face over and over. Finally, after humming and teasing and then denying the slave, She hops off his prone body and leavers for Her date. Now She needs cock, and She would NEVER allow a slave to penetrate Her.
pussy service slave, female fluid consumption, pussy domination, pussy licking, pussy sucking, pussy cleaning, ass eating, ass cleaninig, ass slave, smothering, female supremacy, pussy whipped, cbt, humbler, tease and denial.
Duration : 00:14:13
File Size : 379.04 MB

Link For Download

Fan Spitroast

Miss Tess and I know that many of you dream of being in the place of this chattel: locked in chastity and strapped to Our bench, eagerly awaiting to be strap-on fucked by Us both. This one started out as a follower on my Twitter page, then a fan on My OnlyEzada page, and now here he is, ready to be fucked by two latex clad Goddesses. I'll start by fucking his mouth while Ms. Tess violates his ass. We enjoy spit-roasting him deeply on both ends, pushing ans stretching his lips and male-pussy with Our cocks. The harder We fuck him, the louder he moans, and it's all sweet music for Our ears. This new chattel will learn to take every inch we offer him, as his newfound reality is no longer a long-held fantasy. Be careful what you wish for, as your fantasy might just become reality.
ezada sinn, tess.
Duration : 00:08:01
File Size : 425.48 MB

Link For Download

My Slave Is Not My Friend

Click here to buy this clip using My referral link and help Me win the C4S contest! With My dirty panties wrapped around his face, My disobedient slave shall again be taught to mind his manners and remember his place in My world. A slave is not My friend, he is My property: a servant, an object, whatever I want; and I am the one who makes all the decisions in our relationship. It appears that every day I whip My slave - he adheres to those principles; thus maybe a daily whipping should become common practice for him. Today alone, with three major transgressions, he has earned at least 50 lashes. Everything from stupid forgetfulness, mindless lack of attention and, above all, having the gall to make assumptions on his own - My slave deserves to be punished. Fifty whiplashes every day to stifle these behaviors and there will definitely be more for other offenses he may commit. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "CORPORAL PUNISHMENT"
ezada.
Duration : 00:08:01
File Size : 326.62 MB

Link For Download

My Sweaty Feet

Alissa Avni is just finishing up her workout. You are perfectly positioned for a close up view of the soles of her gorgeous, shapely feet. Alissa moves to a rest position and catches you staring. She's cool about it and begins teasing you for being entranced by her dirty post workout feet. Still warmed up from her session on the mat, she encourages you to whip out the monster and jerk it to her sweaty, smelly feet and toes. She wants you to stroke it while she watches. Alissa is really turned on by your obvious adoration of her feet. Make her happy and keep touching yourself. Don't cum too soon, she'll tell you when to let the fire hose loose and spray her beautiful, stinky soles. She urges you to get every drop on her feet. She loves the feeling of your warm juice slowly sliding down her feet from toes to soles and eventually spreading a shiny moist layer across her deep dirty arches. What a workout! You've made Alissa so happy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
alissa avni, feetondemand, bare soles, deep arches, high arches.
Duration : 00:05:50
File Size : 213.58 MB

Link For Download

Leather Boot Worship Introduction

A bit nervous he is being lead in to the room. It will be his first time worshipping our black LEATHER BOOTS. He knows how fortunate he is but needs guidance as he is also very eager to please us. The smell of LEATHER practically makes him DROOL, which is very handy...he is our human BOOT BRUSH after all. We rub his head where we want it to go, touching our boots, our heels...he is under our control, he is our tool.
queens of kink, boot worship, double domme, mistress fetish liza, boot licking, boot slave, miss sarah jessica, leather goddess, black leather boots, double trouble.
Duration : 00:13:13
File Size : 302.83 MB

Link For Download

Earning Extra Credit

Your teacher, Ginger Bytes, has called you in after class. She's had her eye on you and wants to make you an offer to earn some extra credit. You aren't sure what she's talking about, but the sexy tone of her voice leads you to go along with it. She's propped up on the table so you can get a perfect view of her beautiful bare feet. Ginger invites you to taste them and you feel nervous, but really want to try it. Her feet are so smooth; her skin has a natural smell that makes your mouth water as if she were serving you dinner. It would be stupid to fight it, right? How many times have you been told to just do what the teacher tells you? You follow her instructions. Ginger Bytes tells you to unzip and pull out that eager anaconda. She's excited to see you touch yourself and encourages you to stroke it. You're hot for teacher's feet and teacher is dripping wet watching you play with yourself while staring at her feet. Ginger instructs you through the process and is impressed with the large load you splash onto her light brown feet. Class dismissed. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
ginger bytes, feetondemand, sexy feet, latina feet, latina, pov, pov feet, feet pov, jerk off, classroom, teacher, student.
Duration : 00:05:19
File Size : 194.34 MB

Link For Download

Just You And Me Now

Pretty young thing Paisley Pepper catches you staring at her feet in class. At first she thinks you might be admiring her new pedicure, but then she realizes that you are actually one of those crazy foot guys. Don't worry about being branded a weirdo; Paisley is down with having her pretty little toes worshiped. She finds it quite a turn on to see the rise in your crotch just from shy peeks at her feet. Paisley slips off her flip flops and places both feet on her desk so you have an even better view. This chick is exactly what you've been dreaming of because she wants you to jerk off while admiring her wriggling toes. While you squeeze your throbbing member, Paisley tells you exactly where to aim your juice so she can feel every warm drop. Hurry up and finish!! The teacher is coming back! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
paisley pepper, feetondemand, feet joi, feet, sexy feet, slender feet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, jerk off, joi, barefoot, jerk to my feet, jerktomyfeet, young feet.
Duration : 00:05:11
File Size : 213.2 MB

Link For Download

Fat Fuck

Princess Leya is happy to tell you how it is, which is why she has no problem ridiculing you because you are fat. But don't worry, you are her pig which means as long as you have money you are still useful to her.
Duration : 00:05:06
File Size : 69.61 MB

Link For Download

Chastity Training

Goddess Brianna has caught you masturbating three times this week. You're only having sex with her four or five times per week, and that just isn't enough for her. If you're wasting your cum on masturbation, that means you aren't giving it to your Goddess. You can see how a new form of discipline is absolutely necessary. As a weak, submissive male, clearly you can't control yourself, and you need a Goddess to do it for you. Goddess Brianna hands you a chastity cage and instructs you to wear it on your cock. She will have the only key. Goddess Brianna loves the control it gives her, and she wants to test just how uncomfortable you're willing to be for her. She knows how much you love her feet. Now that you're locked up, Goddess Brianna tells you her plans for the evening. She's invited over six of her FemDom friends to tease you mercilessly with their sexy, bare feet, and you're going to have to worship all of them, totally unable to have your release. Your chastity training will surely teach you not to deny your Goddess what is rightfully hers. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
foot fetish, dominant woman, sexy feet, slave training, goddess brianna.
Duration : 00:05:58
File Size : 148.75 MB

Link For Download

Tease And Pain In The Cock Stocks

Securely locked by his dick in the cock stocks, this chattel is entirely at My and Mistress Sarah Jessica's disposal. his blue balls and erect shaft are totally exposed and so easily teased and tormented by Our long stiletto nails. The sharp tips digging into his flesh, piercing the skin, as We wank him raw. It's undoubtedly fun for Us, and nothing but pain for him. Yet, Mistress Sarah Jessica and I also desire to extract some samples of spunk from Our bound boy. We'll grant the slave only one chance to cum by Our hands. Will he give Us what we want, or will he fail?..
ezada sinn, sarah jessica.
Duration : 00:13:10
File Size : 766.24 MB

Link For Download

Welcome Back Loser

While Princess Leya may welcome you back, she is mostly just welcoming back your wallet. Because your return means more payments to her while she humiliates you as you beg to cum.
Duration : 00:05:05
File Size : 73.96 MB

Link For Download

Hot Rubber Flogging

Today I'm in the mood for rubber. I'm sure My slave likes this, as this means I am dressed in black shiny latex all over, which is skin-tight and emphasizes the curves of My voluptuous body. He has his hands above his head, tied to the ceiling. His body is at My disposal, and I'm going to whip him. He hasn't been whipped in a long time, so I start with a flogger, as a worm-up. A flogger that doesn't impress the slave too much, he thinks it's going to be a light whipping. Well, I destroy this illusion of his when I grab My rubber flogger - a tool that causes real burning pain. I mentioned I'm in the mood for rubber earlier, didn't I? Now the slave will dance under My flogger, will delight Me with the music of his cries of pain, until I make his back intensely red, the color of My lips. Because that is what he is here for: to cater to My every whim.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:19
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 121.09 MB

Link For Download

Please Mistress Pay Attention To Me

The sound of a male pet groveling for attention is music to Mistress Kendra's ears. That's because if he is that desperate then he will be willing to pay for it like a good piglet should. Pay for her time, then you can stroke your dicklet.
Duration : 00:05:03
File Size : 74.69 MB

Link For Download

Taste All Of My Flavors Slave

Queen Aryal is in the home dungeon after a long stressful day at work and a long, traffic jammed commute. She got up late, wasn't able to shower or change into fresh clothes this morning, had bad diarrhea after lunch and has PMS also - She started spotting at the office. She had Her slave chain itself up to Her Queening Chair, where it is waiting to service Her. She sits down on the chair after having removed Her jeans (it's casual Friday at work), telling the slave that She just wants to relax, get Her dirty, sweaty and stinky pussy and ass cleaned up by the slave's tongue and then also have an orgasm and cum all over the slave's worthless face. If it's lucky She may feed it some golden nectar if She's feeling charitable. She settles down on the slave's face and informs it to line up its tongue directly with Her pussy: "Get your stupid tongue directly under my pussy hole, bitch. Good. Now push your tongue up into it as far as you can. Even a stupid slave like you can understand how to do that, right?" The slave of course says "Yes Mistress!" and commences to lapping away like a starving mutt. Her pussy has white goo from something - a lunchtime screw with the boss maybe? - and it's stuck to the slaves chin and in its mouth, but it dares not ask what it's tasting. But it clearly is bothering the slave as it coughs and tries to not spit out the discharge. She starts bouncing up and down on his tongue and face, smothering him at times when it starts to feel good. "Yeah, eat it pussy bitch! Suck down everything from my holes, taste all my flavors!" She has him really tongue fuck Her pussy before getting up and switching to Her pert little ass. Queen Aryal's favorite activity is to have a slave tongue buried deep in Her bowels - She can have multiple orgasms from this - and plants Her ass down onto the slaves mouth so that both of Her ass cheeks straddle his facial cheeks. He starts to eagerly suck and lick on the sweaty, dirty and well used anus of his Mistress. Slurping away at it like a nursing kitten. She starts to move Her ass in a rhythm on his face as it feels better and better. She verbally humiliates him as well: "Can you tell I had the runs today? I must have five times at work. That feels soooo good, my asshole is raw!" The slave is whimpering and breathing through its mouth when it can, but Queen Aryal starts to ass-fuck his tongue, sliding Her round little ass back and forth so that the pointed slave tongue drives deep into Her bowels, carrying with it any remnants of Her sweat and waste. An efficient and ecologically sound, carbon neutral solution! "Clean it up slave, You know I always give myself a white glove ass finger-fuck and it better be clean!"
facesitting, face sitting, pussy slave, ass slave, ass cleaner, pussy cleaner, ass licking, ass eating, pussy eating, ass smothering, smother, asshole fetish, tongue fucking, face fucking, utility slave.
Duration : 00:07:18
File Size : 476.21 MB

Link For Download

Sissy Slut Training

I have been training this sissy slut for several months already, keeping him in constant chastity and teaching him to take My cock in his mouth and his "pussy". In this clip I wanted to test him, to see if there's any manhood left in him. So I put a cock ring on his prick, something that would make any man very hard, but he's a sissy, not a man. I instruct him to rub his prick while touching My legs in shiny nylons, but even this doesn't give him a proper erection and, although I request him to cum at my count, what every man would do without any difficulty, he is not able to do it. No doubt there's no male instinct left in this sissy slut. So I give him what he needs: My cock, which he skillfully sucks, and when I fuck his "pussy", his "clit" starts to get hard, showing this is what gives him pleasure now. And when I got tired of fucking his "pussy", I had him clean his juices off My cock with his mouth.Now he is ready to work the streets for Me! This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada.
Duration : 00:12:06
File Size : 406.93 MB

Link For Download

Back