Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Clubdom - Goddess Brianna Kendra James - Rain of Canes

Dahlia Rain and Goddess Tangent are in the mood for a good caning. They want to send their slave back into the camp covered in marks as an example of what NOT to do here at Club Dom. The women take turns striping up his flesh, making him up as he cries out in pain. The girls only laugh and want to cane him more, and they do. They cane him hard and now his entire body is covered in both whip and now cane marks. He will make a great example as he limps out into the field, covered in welts.
caning, Club dom, Clubdom, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Brianna,
Duration : 00:06:41
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 315.63 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

TheEnglishMansion By The Balls Whipping

Miss Evilyne is in a cruel, sadistic mood, her slave's balls are roped tightly, so she has total control of his manhood, yanking them to show she is in charge. He is then subjected to a biting, back whipping, making sure he stays in the correct place with her ingenious ball lead, until she has taken out the days frustrations on him.
Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Evilyne, Spanking, The English Mansion,
Duration : 00:20:39
File Size : 694.15 MB

Link For Download

SubbyHubby - Jessica Rayne Mini Movie

Featuring Models: Jessica Ryane
Ass Worship, Foot Jobs, Jessica Rayne, strapon, Subby Hubby,
Duration : 00:30:54
File Size : 853 MB

Link For Download

Disciplinary Arts - Corporal Punishment Paddling - 3 Girls Spanked

Christy, Sabrina, Casey take hard paddlings, screaming at the top of their lungs as their bottoms are blistered!
Casey Calvert, Christy Cutie, Disciplinary Arts, DisciplinaryArts, Sabrina, Spanking,
Duration : 00:10:10
File Size : 232.16 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Jenna Hicks Caning

Watch as Jenna punishes this pathetic helpless slave.
caning, Clubdom, Female Domination, Femdom, humiliation,
Duration : 00:07:31
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 653.68 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Look What I Found Part 2 - Mistress Kayla Princess Madeline Rae

Mistress Kayla, Princess Madeline Rae
cbt, Foot Worship, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Kayla, Princess Madeline Rae,
Duration : 00:06:25
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 929.77 MB

Link For Download

Calea Toxic No Mercy for the Slave

The servant experiences lust. An instance for Calea Toxic! First he can demonstrate how several weights his nipple areas as well as rounds can take, then a whip band anticipated him that he will certainly not neglect so quickly. Below the Maso obtains his money's worth as well as with all the sadism the humor doesn't stay also brief.
Calea Toxic, Female Domination, Femdom,
Duration : 00:14:38
File Size : 1912.47 MB

Link For Download

An Li - Genitorture Extravaganza

My slave is in for a surprise today - I have numerous toys prepared for My genitorture delight. Infinite possibilities for CBT, so little time! I start him off with his cock and balls tied up in a rope bondage leash, warming him up for the torture. I alternate between ball kicking and cattleprod pokes, a perfect balance of thudding and stinging pain. To mix things up, I electrify his nipples with My cattleprod, catching him painfully off guard. I use My iron grip on his balls and squeeze as hard as I can, giggling at his moans of pain. I can his cock, making sure not to neglect torturing a single inch of his pathetic cock and balls. I'm relishing doling out a fierce ballbusting to him, and My delight is evident in My merciless laugh. Never yours, An Li
An Li's Ass Emporium, caning, cattle-prod, cbt, cock & ball torture, Cock and Ball Torture, cock caning, dress, Gimp, halter, Latex & Rubber, mask,
Duration : 00:09:23
File Size : 554.52 MB

Link For Download

Choking My Foot Pig

INTRODUCING GODDESS LAVISH - Goddess Lavish is training a new foot pig and is concentrating on breath control, because She wants the slave to be able to service Her perfect, delicate feet under any circumstance and likes the idea of the slave choosing Her feet over his own breathe or even life itself. She expects Her slaves to be able to make any and all sacrifices for Her, regardless of what it may be. After all, there is a line of slaves that would do anything just be able to eat the toe jam from Her graceful peds.She is explaining this to the foot pig who is seated before Her on the floor while She sits on the sofa behind the pig in order to administer the breath training: "We're going to work on your breath control pig. Starting with you learning to love the smell of my dirty feet and dirty stinky shoes. You'll need to service my feet under the covers, underwater maybe even, who knows?" She takes an old dirty slipper and ties it over the pig's nose with a stocking. She puts the slipper over the pig's nose and mouth. She wraps the stocking around each hand, pulling it taught and then yanking back with all Her strength to crush the crusty old slipper farther onto the pig's face. He is trying to yell through the slipper but his jaw is being crushed so he just struggles to get away. Lavish starts struggling with the pig, making sure he can't stop Her. But when She finally pulls the dirty slipper off, She immediately cuffs him to stop any further resistance.She smacks him on the back of the head for good measure. "The point is my feet are your only priority - and that happens to include your own life. Got that pig? This is my favorite part of the training it makes me OVER THE MOON WET to see you struggle and to know I control whether you live or not." She starts fingering Her exposed, luscious shaved pussy, Stroking Her clit and pushing Her little fingers deep inside, She is clearly enjoying this. She takes the wet fingers, shining with the nectar from Her sacred pussy and puts it into the slave's mouth. "Do you like that taste, slave?" He of course replies "Yes Mistress" "Well savor it because you're NEVER going to taste it again!" She pulls a plastic bag over the pig's head and starts a countdown, starting with 25 seconds. "I'm going to put this plastic bag over your cute little pig head, and we'll find out how committed you are to pleasing ME" The pigs face starts turning color and She laughs saying he looks like a cherry tomato, then after 35 seconds a plum, then after 45. seconds a prune. She amps it up by putting a stocking around the pigs neck too while the slave's eyes roll back in his head. "Don't you think it's kinda hot, pig? That I control whether you live or not? FUCKING ANSWER ME, PIG!" She screeches and slaps him on the ear hard, making the pig wince. "Feet, Assholes, and Piss. That's your department, piggy!" Finally She announces that She's bored with this portion of the training, but will return for the pig's final test. She has him kiss Her sweet little ass on the way out.
plastic bag suffocate, pantyhose choking, foot slave training, pussy masturbation, pussy juice tasting, dirty shoe smelling, dirty shoe smothering, slapping, whipping, smother, dirty stocking smelling, pussy teasing, countdowns, face slapping.
Duration : 00:12:38
File Size : 553.27 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Enjoying That Butt - Princess Ashlee

Featuring Princess Ashlee (whipping, cbt, face sitting, ass smelling)
ASS SMELLING, cbt, face-sitting, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Princess Ashlee,
Duration : 00:04:11
File Size : 765.1 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Fuckface

19 Year-Old Mistress Leda and Her bestie, Princess Jane, have collared Leda's ex-boyfriend and now slave, and have him secured in bondage in the dungeon, on his back, with hands chained over his head. The twin sadists stroll in, giggling about what they have in mind. Mistress Leda is clad only in a black, open-crotched leotard, causing Her pussy lips to pout like a pair of lips waiting to be kissed. Princess Jane is in a sexy black cut-away dress that ends at about mid-ass. They walk up to the prone slave and start to discuss him like the object he is, Mistress Leda explains: "Welll, his dick is too small to do anything, so it will stay locked up permanently. But check this out - SLAVE, STICK OUT YOUR TONGUE - look at how long his tongue is?" "I think it's longer than his cock!" "Slave, keep your fucking tongue out while I sit on it" Mistress Leda climbs onto the chest of the slave, fingering Her beautiful, wet young flower as She descends on the face of the helpless and hapless loser. "Lick that fucking gash, you worthless pig. Stick your nose in it" She starts to fuck his nose, a little more at a time, then tells him: "You're just a little pussy piggy aren't you? I WANT TO HEAR YOU MAKING FUCKING PIG SOUNDS IN MY PUSSY, PUSSY PIGGY" He starts making snorting pig sounds and the two sadists laugh at his efforts, while Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it harder and deeper into Mistress Leda's ever-wettening pussy, now starting to make slight squishing sounds as it impacts his face and his struggling, sore and swollen tongue. She then stands up straight, putting Her weight on his neck and ordering him to lick deep. He struggles to breathe and even function, with so much pressure on his neck, he makes wheezing sounds as he struggles to push his tongue deeper into Her wet folds that are now slapping and slamming into his face at a faster and faster rate. She turns around and has him lick Her from behind a while before Princess Jane takes Her turn. Mistress Leda scoots back a little way, wielding the paddle in order to supervise and punish any mistakes from the slave. Mounting his face, She orders him to just kiss Her pussy first, as She teases him with it, pulling Her ginger-colored bush away from his thirsty tongue and lips, but then slamming it back down into his face but ordering him NOT to lick. She finally does though, ordering him: "Ok slave, stick out that tongue - the only part of you worth anything to anyone. And you'd BETTER make me cum, or your balls will be a different color in the morning" Mistress Leda taps them for good measure, causing the slave to cry out in pain momentarily, and the two Dommes to laugh heartily in guilt-free enjoyment of his pain. Princess Jane starts to fuck the slave's face harder and harder, making him start to screech in pain as Her small, sweet little pussy and ginger bush slam into his face harder and harder. The harder She slams them into the slave's face, the more She moans and finally starts to orgasm after the slave appears close to breaking. Finally, they climb off of him and say: "Ok slave, that's enough pussy worship for today. But we know how dehydrated you must be, would you like a drink before We leave, little piggy? "Yes, please Mistress" "Open your pig mouth" She hawks a loogie and spits into his mouth, once, then twice. Mistress Leda follows suit, even taking some spit that he missed and wiping it into his open mouth, which he greedily sucks up and thanks them for as they. walk away laughing at the pathetic, former man but now slave.
pussy domination, pussy slave, pussy cleaning, pussy sucking, pussy worship, pussy eating, pussy smothering, pussy face, pussy boy, face fucking, pussy tongue fucking, pussy juice drinking, female supremacy, male slavery.
Duration : 00:15:31
File Size : 423.23 MB

Link For Download

Pussy Faced Wimp

Queen Aryal has a new pussy slave that has his first session with Her. He is understandably quite excited about the opportunity to serve a hot young Goddess pussy, as it is a position he had to compete with many other slaves for, and today is his first day of service. Queen Aryal has him in bondage, sensory deprivation and his head secured in a black queening chair, awaiting the serving of his Queen. Queen Aryal is fully decked out in a black PVC zipper dress, black patent leather boots, gloves and general's hat. She walks in, menacingly wielding a black flogger that She'll undoubtedly use to enforce Her will. She informs the slave that it's not all fun and games: "Hello, pussy slave. I know you're excited, little bitch, about getting to eat my sweet pussy and drink my juices on daily basis-sometimes multiple times a day. But this is a full-service position, and that means you will take care of all of the needs my pussy has, especially cleaning." Hiking up Her skirt, She unceremoniously lowers Her glistening, shaved, pink pussy onto his face. She leers down at him and sternly tells him: "DON'T LICK ME YET, BITCH! You will start off by slowly, gently, puckering your slave lips and giving my beautiful, superior pussy a soft, loving kiss....good. now, again...keep kissing it, cunt" The slave frantically kisses Her wettening pussy, over and over, kissing up and down the out labia, the inner labia, and finally Her now-engorged clit. She stops him there and tells him to start light licks on the outer lips, tracing them up and down. Then, to suck them, and then to move to the inner lips, Her pussy starts to ooze sweet juice into his mouth hand and to glisten all over his face. She starts rocking back and forth on his face, harder and harder, telling him: "Cleaning me means cleaning me during my period-you'll also give me orgasms then, I get SUPER horny. Also, creampies - they won't be yours - and anything else, like discharge, sweat, pee, whatever! I'm sure you'll eventually learn to love all of it's superior flavors" He keeps licking as She starts to fuck his face harder and harder, making slurping noises and struggling to breathe with pussy juice all over his face, up his nose, and stinging his eyes. He tries to keep up, sucking it up audibly, like he's drinking a soft drink, but She gets more and more in Her motions on his face, and flogging him over and over, sometimes on his vulnerable cock and balls, causing him to elicit real screams and to start crying with the pain and humiliation. Queen Aryal is sadistic and merciless, and while the slave struggles to breathe with Her full weight on his face and neck, struggling to swallow all of Her pussy juices as they bubble from his nose, She pulls Her labial lips of Her pussy over the slave's nostrils, his mouth sealed to Her pussy and struggling to drink Her juices. She bears down on his face at the same time, giggling in evil glee as the slave starts struggling in panic and growing disorientation as his air is complete. This also causes Queen Aryal to start orgasming. She starts really bearing down on the slave's face, ensuring that the slave's airways are completely inaccessible and he cannot breathe. His body starts twitching around as he approaches blackout, but Queen Aryal finally allows him some air and he regains his senses after She flogs him hard to get him out of his stupor. Finally, She announces to him: "That wasn't exactly inspired slave - it was satisfactory, but I expect better from you and expect a full report on how you're going to improve. I already came, so I'm gonna leave you here overnight and will untie you in the morning. Goodnight, slave." She tosses the flogger down onto his prone body and walks out into the sunshine outside, leaving the slave in the dark, dank dungeon, his face glistening and smelling strongly of stale pussy juice.
pussy worship, pussy slave, pussy juice drinking, smothering, pussy smothering, pussy kissing, facesitting, pussy tasting, pussy tongue fucking, pussy supremacy, female supremacy, blindfold, flogging, negative reinforcement, pussy slave training.
Duration : 00:10:00
File Size : 363.98 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Lets Humiliate Marcia Part 2

00:07:05 | 685 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4 Part 2 of Let's Humiliate Marcia.
Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Marcia, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves,
Duration : 00:07:04
File Size : 685.35 MB

Link For Download

48hr With Mistress

Complete slave training with your Mistress...what I say goes. This is based on mind fuck pussy power. Since I have the pussy, I make the rules! It's just that simple. What I say goes. 48 hours with me with be the best time of your life, reminding you the whole time how powerful I am. I have to go on a date and get some BBC after but first you will need to be my toy. I'll start off by reminding you who is in charge while I tease you, showing off my sexy body in this latex dress. Making sure you behave to will be wearing a chastity..don't want you to get out of control! Since I'm going on a date you will need to be a good slave and fetch me whatever I need. Back and forth I will mind fuck you between showing off my big boobs and pussy followed by cropping, spanking and face slapping. The fun continues on as I verbally humiliate and seduce you while spitting in your mouth and taking off my 3 day dirty panties to be cleaned. These panties are super nasty! The whole time I will make you feel like you like you are my cuckold by showing off my pussy and even letting you get inches close...but not allowing you to touch it.
Ass Spanking, Big boobs, boob worship, Chastity, Cropping, Dirty Panty Cleaning, Face Slapping, Face Spitting, Foot Stool, goddess worship, hair brushing, Mind Fuck, Pussy Denial, Red Latex, SEDUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL,
Duration : 00:16:27
Resolution : 854x480
File Size : 169.16 MB

Link For Download

TheEnglishMansion - Application Compulsory Sissy Pt3 - Eve Harper

Andrew answers an advert for a job that specifies a preference for a petite man and he is invited in to one of the strangest interviews he has ever attended. Eve Harper does not go into the detail of the job as she measures the interviewee with her tape measure and checks to see if he is single, as the role will be full time and very demanding. He is delighted when she announces that he is perfect for the new role and can start immediately, however, when he starts the next day tied down in bondage and wearing female clothes he knows life will never be the same again. She explains that he is going to be totally transformed into a working sissy and realises he may of made a very big mistake, even though he feels excited with what is in store for him. Follow his adventure as we get to watch all the stages he is going to be put through.
Eve Harper, Spanking, The English Mansion,
Duration : 00:28:32
File Size : 1474.36 MB

Link For Download

A lesson in Boot Domination 2 By Diosa

Hi guys! I am re-uploading some of the most exquisite clips of my Sublime Owner, Goddess Diosa to our studio. These clips were runaway sellers when we made them. Some of them are true jewels. This clip is dedicated to the true Boot Lover. To those slaves, like myself, who tremble when our Owner wears this kind of ultra sexy boots. Goddess Diosa turns a boot fetish clip into an exquisite experience of obedience, devotion, pain and pleasure.
boot domination, Goddess Diosa,
Duration : 00:10:29
File Size : 98.52 MB

Link For Download

Lady Dark Angel In No Gentle Mood For This Slave

Lady dark angel remains in no state of mind for mild today. She determines her slave is to be made use of to her vicious fulfillment. She ties him up so she has accessibility all locations and profits to obtain wicked by torturing his nipple areas, slapping his face, spitting as well as slapping his locked up dick as well as spheres. She shows no grace even when he has a hard time. He will certainly take all punishment today to please her.
cbt, Domination, Ladydarkangeluk, mistress, nipple torture, punishment, SLAVE, Spitting,
Duration : 00:09:13
File Size : 889.11 MB

Link For Download

AmazonGoddessHarley Not Hard Enough

This slave didn't remember if I ever got to whip him at Mean Girl Manor so I guess I must not have made a severe enough impression on him! Well, he's gonna remember every detail from now on after I correct his memory! I just love when slaves like this try to give up and I then start my repeated barrage of strokes that really leaves him a blubbering mess on the floor!
Amazon Goddess Harley, AmazonGoddessHarley, BDSM, Female Domination, Femdom, Latex & Rubber,
Duration : 00:07:47
File Size : 353.97 MB

Link For Download

Kates Palace - Mistresss new Whips 1

LADY KATHERINA has two new treasures in her repertoire. Whips! Black, elegant whips that fit ever so perfectly into her stern hand. You might think MISTRESS would waste no time beating out a catchy rhythm with her new Percussion Instruments on a willing slave who truly appreciates her musical accomplishment. But LADY KATHERINA has something far more sadistic in mind. She has lured a slave into her clutches, who has a strong aversion to flogging. The DOMINA has every intention of imposing her will on him and draws on a few friendly persuaders: electro-torture, nipple clamps and a little discriminating attention to the most sensitive of places are all it takes to help him learn to appreciate the finer things in life. LADY KATHERINA wants to bring him to the point where he looks forward to each sharp crack as the most fitting of all possible rewards. For this slave, however, it will be a long, painful journey before he gets there. Of course, getting there is half the fun.
cbt, CBT & Ballbusting, Kates Palace, KatesPalace, Lady Katherina,
Duration : 00:21:10
File Size : 491.94 MB

Link For Download

Back