Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

Young Goddess Kim Slave Delivery

EXTREME DOMINATION, goddess, leather, Real Life, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, smoking, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING,
Duration : 00:12:32
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1084.33 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

EXQUISITE PAIN AND SUFFERING Starring Goddess Storm

Having soundly thrashed her pet with a myriad of whips for his disobedience, Storm decides he needs to be pushed even further beyond his limits, so that he will not soon forget his wrong doings. And so, a good harsh caning is in order. One can see that Storm adores the swishing sound as it slices through the air, ultimately landing on her pets exposed ass cheeks with precision accuracy. Strike after excruciating strike, her slave can only lie there helplessly and accept the searing pain, and caterwaul his shrill, piercing cries. But Goddess Storm simply continues to thrash his buttocks until she color corrects his flesh from pink to scarlet red!
BDSM, beatdowns, Bondage, caning, Corporal Punishment, Discipline, Female Domination, female superiority, FEMALE SUPREMACY, Femdom, goddess storm, Leather Fetish, Pain Pet, Slave Punishment,
Duration : 00:07:16
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 548.63 MB

Link For Download

Spanked Call Girls - St. Patricks Day Spanking Part 1-2

AlexH, Audrey Tate, bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Corporal Punishment, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, punishment, Spanked Call Girls, Spanking, Veronica Ricci,
Duration : 00:12:47
File Size : 194.94 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Teaching Meggan Part 3

After a fast ensemble shift that the girls go down stairs at which Mistress Helena draw some toys out for them to make use of on your own furry friend. Meggan continues to be somewhat nervous since it is all very new for her, however slowly she makes comfortable with the concept of humiliating and degrading that a guy.
Ball Abuse, Doggystyle, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, Meggan, Men Are Slaves, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MenAreSlaves, Mind Fuck, Mistress Helena, spit,
Duration : 00:10:45
File Size : 219.13 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Squeal Like A Pig - Miss XI

Miss Xi laughs as she paddles her bitch and calls him a pig. "Squeal like a pig" she tells him as she switches between the paddle and her hand. He grunts and groans and his sounds only make her want to hurt him more. She gets a studded leather crop and really goes to town on his ass. Xi is sadistic and a slaves distress only makes her work harder. She makes him squeal louder and to insure he does she hits him harder and harder. She loves how his ass gets so pink, just like a pig she tells him, and then calls him a big fat slab of ham. Now she starts driving her stiletto into his ass and it leaves a slow fading white mark wherever she presses. Next Xi gets a flogger and not only strikes his ass as hard as she can but she also starts to flog the soles of his feet. Finally she gets her wire flogger, the harshest instrument of all, and totally finishes him off. She tells him to get off the bench and to crawl back to the barn, she wants to hear him oinking all the way.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Miss XI,
Duration : 00:07:00
File Size : 514.25 MB

Link For Download

Mistress Iside - Sacrificed Cock

These beautiful shoes have a 20 centimeters stiletto heel ending with a metal tip. Today this will definitely be my weapon of punishment for this useless worm, I will have fun breaking through his cock with my heel until I completely devastate it and after I have destroyed it I will reserve him a wonderful surprise that will bring him to the extreme limit of suffering. Ps: This video is not suitable for overly sensitive people, it contains very strong and impressive scenes.
BDSM, brutal torture, cbt, Corporal Punishment, cruel domination, Domina Iside, extreme CBT, EXTREME DOMINATION, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Padrona Iside,
Duration : 00:16:42
File Size : 390.29 MB

Link For Download

TheEnglishGoverness - Governess Granger Old Fashioned School Hall Thrashing Part Two

In this HD video Governess Granger is disciplining a very naughty pupil. she knows one of the best ways to teach him some discipline is to bend him over her knee for a firm and sound thrashing! He may wriggle and squirm but that only adds to the excitement and she tans his bottom bright red with every smack!
Domination, Femdom, Otk Spanking, SPANKING F/M, The English Governess,
Duration : 00:10:16
File Size : 230.69 MB

Link For Download

Passing My Smell Test

Miss Ravyn Alexa has Her ass slave in the dungeon, chained with his hands above his head, blindfolded and awaiting his next session of ass training. He is expecting another session of ass worship, ass smothering, deep anal licking and tongue fucking, kissing, etc. However, She has decided to surprise the slave by amping up his training, due to an upset stomach from a fast-food meal that has given Her a case of painful gas. The slave has no idea as Miss Ravyn enters the dungeon wearing just a thong-backed one-piece min-kini and 5 inch black stiletto spike heels. She walks in slowly and squats down in front of the sightless slave: "Well slave, I had a lunch that gave me bad gas, and so I've decided we will step up your ass training today. You need to get more intimately familiar with the inside of my ass-things that most people would consider disgusting. But you'll be smelling so much of mine, you'll get used to it quickly, I'm sure" The slave starts protesting: "But Mistress, Your FARTS? Why are You doing this to me?" "Toilet slaves always start with this type of training, pig" The slave starts whining and crying in horror at the news, but Ravyn just laughs and grabs the back of the slave's head, pulling his face and nose close to Her naked ass with one hand and opens Her big 40-inch ass open with the other one. "Don't you dare move your head away, slave. You're gonna love it!" Her dark anus is revealed in all its puckered glory when She suddenly erupts with a sharp, loud, wet-sounding fart. He groans in gags in disgust, coughing and choking at the disgusting stench. But She won't allow him to try and avoid breathing in the noxious cloud, pulling his head into Her big ass completely, so that it disappears in the crack. She rubs his face back and forth: "I want to hear deep breathing, motherfucker! Suck it up, swallow it all. You're gonna appreciate my ass whether you want to or not! Get your nose deep in there and smell it all, I don't want to get a whiff of ANYTHING" She rips a much bigger, long, loud wet fart into his face this time and he starts gagging and retching, trying not to puke, but She just laughs and tells him: "I feel another treat coming for you piggy. But this time you will stick the tips of your tongue inside my dirty asshole. I want you to SMELL AND TASTE this next one, because I can already tell you it's gonna be a wet one" He reluctantly sticks the tip of his tongue into Her brown startfish, holding it there a few seconds, perhaps thinking that it was just a threat, when She lets rip with the longest, loudest, wettest series of farts directly onto his tongue and in his face. He screeches in disgust and humilaiton, gagging and coughing trying to avoid being sick, but Ravyn of course has no mercy, just pulling his head even harder: "Ohhhh, that was a messy one. So glad I have an ass slave that lives for my ass juice! Lick and suck that up, slave, NOW" He does, whining quietly while he does so, but She blasts him with another long one, but this time he is already saturated in the smell and taste, but She holds his head in place making him inhale "every molecule" of air that has already passed through Her bowels. Finally, Ravyn tells the slave that She is done....for the time being: "I have to take a sh** slave, and when I come back there will be new taste treats for you. Lucky fucking pig" ...and walks out of the dungeon.
fart face, fart slave, ass slave, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart conditioning, ass licking, asshole cleaning, nose farting, ass worship, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, dirty asshole cleaning, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:06:11
File Size : 276.95 MB

Link For Download

Pussy-Faced Pet

The sublime Goddess Aurora has had a long day training Her pet slave, who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and now just wants to relax, smoke a blunt and get Her glorious pussy eaten by Her little pet to a series of large climaxes. Then, She plans on putting Her pet in its cage for the night and will go to bed Herself. She rides the slave in like the well-trained pet that She is it to be, flogging it to urge it on faster toward the comfy chair that awaits Her perfect ass. The slave trots over the chair, stops and backs up, depositing its Owner neatly on the chair. She bounces onto it giggling and telling the slave what a good puppy it is, and informs the slave of Her plans for the remainder of the evening: "Slave, I'm going to light up a blunt and get stoned while you pleasure My Goddess pussy. But not so fast..you're gonna unzip my shorts with your mouth - which is the only part of you that has any value - S L O W L Y " The slave grasps the metal zipper with its teeth and gently starts to pull it down, tantalizingly exploding more and more of Her pubic area. "STOP. Now push your nose in and SMELL my pussy. Just inhaled deeply, slave. Appreciate the scent of your GOD, your GODDESS. Imprint it on your brain, this is the smell of your Owner." The slave inhales deeply, moaning at the intoxicating odor of Her ripe and wet Womanhood in full bloom. She tells him: "Keep smelling my pussy, slave. I'd better hear DEEP inhales" She lights up the blunt and starts smoking it while he sniffs Her pussy. Then after a few tokes, She commands the slave: "SLAVE! ASHTRAY!" The slave responds in true Pavlovian style, immediately snapping its mouth open and jutting its jaw forward to eagerly accept the ash or cigarette butt or any other trash its owner decides to put down its worthless throat. She keeps toking and ashing.sensing the slave must be a bit dry, She asks if its thirsty, and it barks once for yes. She picks up a glass of mineral water that She was drinking, and orders the slave: "Open your mouth, pig!" .but instead of feeding Her pet from the glass, She takes a long pull from the glass Herself. She swishes it around in Her mouth, cleaning out the remains of any lunch or anything else that She might have had in Her teeth, and spits the spitty water into the slave. It of course eagerly gulps down every precious drop it can. Finally, She allows the slave to unzip the panties all the way. She has it start kissing Her thigh and licking them like ice cream cones. She starts getting more and more wet, guiding the slave by its leash, closer and close to the promised land but not allowing it yet. Then She makes the slave stick its nose deep inside Her pussy and start breathing it in, teasing the poor slave mercilessly. Finally, She instructs the slave: "Suck on my right labia.now my left.oh yeah, now deep licks...suck, yes, there.SLURP UP ALL MY JUICES...tongue fuck me..again, again! Now the clit, the clit,.C'MON you fucking moron!" She finally tells the slave to lay on the floor. She stands up and towers above him, presenting an imposing figure. She asks how the view is and shows off Her spectacular ass, then She squats over his face and lowers Her wet sweetness onto the slaves face,,,, CONTINUED IN: Pussy Faced Pet Part II: Goddess Pussy
puppy slave`, pet training, spit drinking, ash eating, spittoon, pussy kissing, pussy smelling, nose in pussy, speech restriction, pussy juice drinking, pussy slave, pussy face, female supremacy, male slavery, subhuman training.
Duration : 00:10:50
File Size : 328.32 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Sweaty Little Slut Flogged And Ordered To Eat Ass

Mistress Kandy has her slave secured by the wrists to the ceiling. She tells you that her sissy has done a good job today, sucking cocks and making her a lot of money, she cleaned the house and licked her ass after a workout. "There is always room for improvement though" she adds as she slides the panties to the side to reveal the slaves already marked ass. She gives her slut some solid slaps with her hand across her ass and then explains that during this beating she wants the slave to focus on the need to show the most enthusiasm possible when sucking cock. The man should see that the slave is happy to be between his legs, sucking him deep and hungering for the taste of his hot cum. Kandy wants to see if she can get the sissy's upper back as battered as her ass. "I won't strike here" she says rubbing the slaves lower back, "That's where the kidneys are and I want to keep them healthy in case I ever have to sell one." The sissy struggles on her stilettos as she is flogged and Kandy pulls her panties down by her crotch and comments how the slut is getting all sweaty in her crack. "I love my sweaty little sluts", she says. The sissy has a nice plump ass and it is a nice target for Kandy's crop. Once the slave is fairly bruised Kandy decides that she has worked up a sweat too and that her ass crack is probably also rather moist. She lets the slave down and relaxes on her sex bench, panties off. "I'm going to have a nap before the next big black stud gets her for his blow job" she says while blowing a fart into the slaves mouth. "Hopefully he won't smell that fart on your face while you're sucking him" she giggles before closing her eyes and relaxing while she gets a nice deep ass rimming. Licking ass, sucking cock, being beaten, such is the life for today's modern sissy.
Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Mistress Kandy,
Duration : 00:05:32
File Size : 405.78 MB

Link For Download

Asian Cruelty - My Cane Has No Mercy Redux - Inari Kai

The incomparable Inari Kai is among the most beautiful and sadistic Dominas we have ever had the privilege of working with. And this clip is one of our all time top sellers. In homage to the Goddess, we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this magnificent Goddess at her best. I smack his reddening flesh even harder. I love a plea for mercy but give none. By a handful of his hair, I twist his head around, then hold it, face up, as I chastise his stinging backside with the long, flexible cane. I pick up the pace, pour it to him, walking round and round his shaking body and striking more times with the cane, and harder than I ever have in my life.
BDSM, Bondage, boots, Corporal Punishment, corsets, Cuffs, Domination, Ethnic, Fetish, gloves, Inari-kai, Kink,
Duration : 00:10:26
File Size : 147.09 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - The Package Part 2 - An Li

Featuring Daddy An Li (cbt, humiliation, spitting, whipping, face slapping)
An Li, cbt, Face Slapping, humiliation, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Spitting,
Duration : 00:10:15
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1772.32 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Mistress Cortneys CP Slave

In a dungeon near to London Mistress Courtny is using today a warm letaher skirt to play with her slave in a cp session.
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Courtney,
Duration : 00:06:01
File Size : 177.91 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Ow But Thank You - Sorceress Bebe Mistress Ali

Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Ali, Sorceress Bebe,
Duration : 00:05:41
File Size : 495.92 MB

Link For Download

FemmeFataleFilms - Fuck The Failure - Governess Elizabeth

When a Mistress lends her slave out to a friend, the slave's behaviour, good or bad, is a reflection of the lending Mistress. This slave has been a total failure in almost every department, forgetting almost all that he had learnt under Governess Elizabeth's expert wing. His pathetic excuse. that he doesn't want to serve any other Mistress, is just not good enough. Further training, further punishment and yet more anal stretching and fucking is in order for this very sorry failure of a slave.
Femme Fatale Films, FemmeFataleFilms, Governess Elizabeth, Spanking, strap-on,
Duration : 00:22:38
File Size : 825.72 MB

Link For Download

Camera Man Fucks Up - Princess Beverly

This is like the easiest job in the world. All a slave needs to do is sit there and film me. But he can't even do that right. This slave fucks it up and starts moving the camera all around instead of focusing on what I am doing. Bad, bad idea. Does he not know how many slaves can do this job? He needs a good whipping. He needs welts of red on his back to remind him that he does NOT have permission to fuck up something so easy. Whatever I was gonna film before, I forgot because this stupid slave pissed me off so much that I needed to vent and take it out all over his big, fat, flabby red back. I swear sometimes it pisses me off when stupid slaves get easy tasks wrong. And when I'm pissed off you WILL feel the pain.
candid, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Princess Beverly,
Duration : 00:09:43
File Size : 755.44 MB

Link For Download

Back