Cruel Dominant Mistress and submissive slave

MenAreSlaves - He Will Be Banned - Princess Leya

Princess Leya has endless males that beg to be her slave. That means she has little use for slaves that don't show her complete servitude and devotion. So on occasion she will put her slaves through a test of pain to see if they really and truly are devoted to serving and amusing her.
beatdowns, Foot Worship, humiliation, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, slut training, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TEASE & DENIAL,
Duration : 00:04:29
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 102.08 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

KinkyMistresse - Punished In The White Dungeon - Undrea Untamed

Undrea Untamed in action. She loves to use a white dungeon in LA downtown to punish her little Slaves
Corporal Punishment, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Latex & Rubber,
Duration : 00:11:15
File Size : 333.29 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Mistress Kandy - Her Fat Sissy Ass Will Be Dripping Cum

Kandy has transformed her horny gardener into a total sissy cocksucker simply through the power of her mind. Part of her methods include the regular use of discipline. Today's scene opens with Kandy sporting her massive black strapon while her sissy kneels over the couch, fat sissy ass exposed for Kandy to use as she sees fit. As Kandy rubs the dildo over the slut's ass-cunt, she mentions that her sissy has made good progress sucking cock, but while doing so, ‿her little treasure' has been inadvertently hidden away. She explains that as a proper slut, nikki must do more than simply suck cock; she must take raw cum loads up her ass as well! Kandy receives more money when there are no condoms involved, so this sissy will take all her cocks raw. "Man after man after man, dick after dick after dick, right in this tight little hole" Kandy says. She asks if you wish it were you there as her sissy, totally feminized and taking cock after cock like a real pro, and swats nikki's ass with the double headed dildo. She eases the head between the slut's ass cheeks and says "Soon this little cunt will be dripping cum all over the place." She pushes the cock-head gently into nikki's whore-hole, and while she doesn't actually penetrate her at this point, she certainly makes the slut moan. Kandy hand-slaps the bitch next before quickly switching to her spank paddle. As she begins to inflict pain, Kandy tells the sissy she will be sucking cocks and getting fucked all day. The well-trained sissy replies "Yes, Mistress" because there's nothing she wants more than to please her Goddess. Kandy says that only huge cocks will be fucking her bitch, unless some under-endowed guy is prepared to pay extra, and then he'll be fucking nikki, too - a cock is a cock, after all! Kandy swings her leather-laced flogger across the sissy's blushing ass cheeks and says "Tell me you want more." She describes how the sissy will get fucked by a man before she's whipped, then fucked, then whipped, then fucked, and so on. all day long! At the end of every day, the sissy's ass and asshole will be destroyed but she will have to sleep it off because the treatment will just resume the next day and every day after that. Sluts like this don't get breaks! Kandy really increases the discipline now, switching from the crop to the wooden paddle. "Every time I strike you I want to hear you say "I'm a cocksucker" she says to poor Nikki. Kandy goes as hard as she can on the sissy's ass until it's blistered red. "You try to come into my house and pretend you're a stud? This is what is going to happen!" she says harshly, and positions herself behind the sissy to give her the hardest fuck of her life. There's just no mercy in Kandy's world.
Club Stiletto, Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Mistress Kandy,
Duration : 00:06:47
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 499.5 MB

Link For Download

Asian Cruelty - Masterpiece Of Pain

In this video, I torment my slave with several bamboo canes of varying lengths and densities. The thinner the cane, the more intense the sting. The broader, thicker canes provide more of a dull thud. In either case, it is a relentless game of pain and suffering at my hands. The sound of the bamboo cane cuts the heavy air with a distinct swishing sound that leaves my slave trembling in dire anticipation. I revel in his fear and trepidation, and so I taunt him as I swish the cane in his direction. But be assured, the swishing sound will lead to the inevitable searing strike of the bamboo rod against his tender flesh. I revel in painting a sadistic masterpiece of pain on my slave's flesh with my beautiful canes, each mark a testament to his devotion and surrender. His unrelenting commitment to be my property, come what may. The pain is fathomless, as it smolders deep below the surface and into his psyche, forever branding my power and control onto his psyche. He moans. He screams. He sobs. He begs. All for naught.
Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Asian Superiority, BDSM, caning, Female Domination, female superiority, FEMALE SUPREMACY, Femdom, Goddess Luna Li, humiliation, Luna Li, Pain Pet, Slave Punishment, slave training,
Duration : 00:06:09
File Size : 473.8 MB

Link For Download

Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

(Continued From Personal Crotch Cleaner) The Incomparable Goddess Lavish is an avid fitness fanatic and has just finished a grueling workout in which She got really sweaty; particularly Her pussy and ass, which She hasn't washed since yesterday. And why should She? She has a slave to do that for Her, saving precious water and also having the additional benefit of unlimited orgasms on the slave face. She has already had the slave clean and worship Her sacred pussy and divine anus, but he failed to make Her cum and wasn't able to get as deeply inside Her holes as She wanted. She won't feel truly clean until the slave has done a "deep clean". She has gotten up and ordered the slave on his back, chaining him face up. She is hovering over him with Her gorgeous bald pussy and asshole inches from his face: "Alright slave, you failed miserably when I let you work on your own, so I'm going to have to sit on your stupid face so you can give me a tongue-douche and a tongue enema. This is also your last chance to make me cum. I'm going to fuck your face to make sure that I do, since you're such a worthless cunt lapper." She then does a slow dance with Her beauitful pussy down onto the slave's face, causing him to moan in excitement. This pisses Her off though: "Shut the fuck up and just get your fucking head up my cunt. When are you gonna understand this isn't about you and your puny cock?" She mashes Her pussy down onto the slave's mouth and face even harder, causing his head to almost vanish. She rides him back and forth in a rhythm, obviously getting wetter and hornier. She starts moaning and cropping the slave on the cock and chest, making him scream into Her pussy which causes a feedback loop; She gets more excited and crops him harder as a result. Finally after an orgasm She stands back up and announces: "Ok bitch, now it's back to the hershey highway, where you belong" She spreads Her gorgeous tattoed ass cheeks apart, reveaing Her tight brown rosebud. He laps away at it like a kitten with cream. But She's impatient: "I'm fucking sitting on your face because you couldn't get deep enough into my colon before. Now point your stupid tongue so I can fuck your worthless face with my asshole" He sticks out his tongue and She starts riding his tongue up and down, getting it to sink deep inside before re-emerging and then disappearing in Her rectum. Finally after the slave's face is wet and stinking, She announces that he's done for the day and climbs off his face. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Personal Crotch Cleaner (HD 4K MP4) Personal Crotch Cleaner II (HD 4K MP4)
dirty pussy cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, cleanup slave, ass smothering, pussy smothering, face fucking, facesitting, female orgasm, male chastity, begging, slave training, sweat cleaning, dirty ass sucking, pussy slave, ass slavery.
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 333.1 MB

Link For Download

MenAreSlaves - Youre Such A Fun Toy Part 3

Featuring Mistress Kayla, Princess Madeline Rae.
caning, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves, Mistress Kayla,
Duration : 00:04:44
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 356.37 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - The Used Delivery Driver Part 1 - Mistress Sheyla

Flowers are also supplied with a solution in Bucharest.But if you bring flowers to the incorrect address it can happen that you are bewildered by Dominas and unexpectedly find yourself in an SM workshop being made use of as well as tortured by an eye-catching girl. The cock was taken into a cage and also the nice nipple areas of the servant are ideal to be had fun with.
Chastity Device, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Sheyla,
Duration : 00:12:26
File Size : 367.9 MB

Link For Download

Ass Cleaning Human Stool

Miss Ravyn Alexa has recently moved into a new apartment and just received as a housewarming gift, a slave from a Dominatrix friend of Hers. Her Dominatrix friend loaned the slave to Her in order for Her to experience and understand the benefits of male ownership. She was just returning from a workout when the slave was delivered and walks in with the slave in tow, on a leash. The slaves owner has trained it to be a pet; more specifically a d*g, and to respond to commands just like a d*g and to be treated and fed just like a d*g. She is on the phone with Her trying to figure out how to use the slave as She's a little clueless. She tells Her friend that She's tired because She's just had a long day and a long workout and doesn't have much furniture to relax with because She's just moved into a new apartment and nothing is put away yet. So Her friend says well use the slave as a footstool miss Ravyn is delighted but doesn't know how to do this exactly, so Her friend tells Her it's very simple because the slave responds to simple commands; in this case that command is "foot stool". So Miss Ravyn says: "SLAVE! FOOT STOOL!"The slave immediately gets on all fours in front of Her to provide a footstool for Her leisure. She is pleasantly surprised as She puts Her tired feet up on its back, telling Her friend: "This is just what I needed! Thank you so much!". She suggests also using the slave as a table which She does Miss Ravyn is even more pleased and continues talking to Her friend who encourages Her to use the slaves Sexually. This embarrasses Miss Ravyn slightly and She blushes saying oh I couldn't but Her friend pushes Her on and finally She agrees. She orders the slave on its back on the floor and standing up, She straddles the slave. She slowly eases the yoga pants down Her flat stomach, perfect ass and long long legs. She sits on the slaves face with Her gorgeous, flawless pussy directly on its mouth and orders the slave: "LICK!" Which the slave does without hesitation lapping away at Her sacred womanhood like a.well, just like a d*g. While the slave is licking and sucking She confides in Her Dominatrix friend that She's slightly hesitant because She's feeling self-conscious; She took a massive dump at the gym earlier and never had a chance to wash up afterwards. Her friend tells Her to go ahead and use the slave's worthless tongue to clean Her dirty ass. Miss Ravyn pushes back and says "OMG! I can't do that, that's gross!" but Her friend tells Her that's what slaves are for: gross things and things we don't want to do. Miss Ravyn starts laughing and agrees to give it a try. Spreading Her round, luscious ass cheeks open to reveal Her brown starfish, She says: "SLAVE! CLEAN MY ASSHOLE!" The slave doesn't hesitate for a second, it merely sticks it's pointed tongue out and inserts it into Her gaping, unwashed anus like a woodpecker pecking on a tree. The slave pistons it's tongue in and out of Her sweet ass and miss Ravyn starts to also rock back-and-forth clearly enjoying it. She implores the slave to get deeper inside: "DEEPER SLAVE. LOOK FOR MORE CANDY" She finally decides that the slave needs more encouragement and slides back onto its head, smothering the slave completely in Her ass cheeks and cutting off all air to the slave who continues to lick and suck on Her filthy anus. But finally after some seconds the slave clearly starts to become trying to get away from the ass and get air but Miss Ravyn does not allow that and just pushes down harder on the slaves, head laughing and giggling and wiggling Her ass harder chasing a slave with Her ass to ensure that it's face and tongue stay buried deep inside Her ass and no air gets into its lungs. Finally, She relents and and rises up. The slave gasps and chokes for air, but does not break stride and continues licking and sucking on the sweet hole. She's finally satisfied and buys the slave from Her friend and after it's completed it's duty She tells the slave: "Guess what puppy, you're staying!" To which it just replies "ARF!" and She saunters off. CONTINUED IN: Creampie Cleaning Human Stool
human foot stool, dirty asshole cleaner, pussy licking, pussy eating, ass licking, ass sucking, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, anal sucking, human furntiure, objectification, pet play, foot worship, humliation, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:11:10
File Size : 408.36 MB

Link For Download

Divine Bitches - Chanel Preston Reed Jameson

Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments. The stunning goddess Chanel Preston is head of the Divine Investments Firm. This beautiful busty brunette demands your worship and attention. Dressed for business in her short skirt, stocking and high heels, this femdom mistress commands authority in her business. Today is a very special day though, it has come to her attention a pathetic worker Reed Jameson, a lead investor she has spent hard time training up, has been caught skimming. Tied up tight to a chair in rope bondage in the company basement, it's time for him to pay back every penny. Still in his business suit, his pathetic cock hangs out ready for punishment. There is nothing this loser thief can say now to save his sorry ass. Chanel stuffs his mouth shut with a red ball gag to muffle his screams from the painful clover clamps on his nipples. It's a good thing they are in the basement, because this pain slave gets a corporal punishment beating with the cane next before the flogger comes out. His thighs turn bright red before Chanel changes her focus to his sensitive cock and balls. Using her high heels she squashes that pathetic phallus as Reed squirms in pain. Chanel takes a bucket of clamps and slowly clips each one onto his sack. The pain gets Reed rock hard before Chanel takes her stocking foot and applies hard pressure to his most sensitive balls. Finally ripping each clamp off brings huge screams as she laughs in his face. And Chanel is just beginning. Tied up again in rope bondage, stripped naked, Reed is ready to pay everything back with his ass. With a big black strap-on Chanel pounds his horny hole. This deep anal causes Reed to scream even louder before she pulls out and shoves that cock in his mouth. Tied up once again with his hard cock out, it's time for Chanel to take what she wants. Pussy licking, smothering, hard fucking, and foot worshipping brings this femdom mistress pleasure.
Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, cbt, Chanel Preston, clover clamps, Corporal Punishment, Divine Bitches, DivineBitches, dominatrix, face-sitting, Femdom, Fingering, gag, high heels, humiliation, Male Sub, orgasm denial, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy eating, Reed Jameson, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, SLAVE, smothering,
Duration : 00:50:19
File Size : 1846.2 MB

Link For Download

Syren Productions - Bullwhipped In Lingerie Part 1

Mistrix is an insatiable sadist who also happens to be an expert at throwing long bullwhips. This clip is part of Bart's birthday beating and Mistrix makes sure he gets well acquainted with her many bullwhips as she delivers hundreds of hard lashes to his back. Mistrix wears extremely sexy lingerie that shows off her assets as she gives Bart the whipping of his life.
bare bottom spanking, cane, caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, femdom spanking, feminine discipline, Mistrix, punishment, Spanking, Syren Productions,
Duration : 00:06:57
File Size : 156.64 MB

Link For Download

Clubdom - Kendra James Caning CBT

Tagged with: Caning Featuring Models: Kendra James
caning, Clubdom, Female Domination, Femdom, Kendra James,
Duration : 00:06:34
File Size : 196.39 MB

Link For Download

DominatedMen - Suffering for the key - Cheyenne de Muriel

My poor slave has been in distress in his Chastity Cage with big balls for a long time. Today I like to see what he is ready to suffer for me his mistress that I give him the key. At first the whole Cage is set under current whereby I use with pleasure him still as a storage for my boots. What a miserable position he has to take. Then he comes into the pillory and I unpack my punishment instruments, whip, cane and even a carpet beater. The slave dances in pain and sorrow. Well, it doesn't matter what he endures for me today, he doesn't get the key, only he doesn't know that. smile I thing this is pur sadism!
boots, chastity cage, cheyenne de muriel, Cruel, distress, Dominated Men, DominatedMen, locked up, miserable, mistress, Pain, punishment, Sadism, SLAVE,
Duration : 00:22:35
File Size : 424.14 MB

Link For Download

Bullwhipped By The Collared Up Goddess K

When the exquisite fetish of the collar up is mixed with Bullwhipping, you know that the result is pure and delicious pleasure! And what to say if the Mistress if the sublime and ultra dominant Ama K? She is wearing her new boots, with her beautiful spurs . Everything was perfect in this clip! Enjoy!
Female Domination, Femdom, Latin Beauties in High Heels, Spanking,
Duration : 00:11:24
File Size : 452.38 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Big Balls Whipping

Categories: CBT, Rubber, Whipping
cbt, Female Domination, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, rubber,
Duration : 00:10:50
File Size : 320.86 MB

Link For Download

KinkyMistresses - Punished With The Spoon - Mistress Adina

What went wrong in the kitchen? Why must Mistress Adina punish her slave with a cooking spoon? Is he just a bad kitchen slave?
Corporal Punishment, Ebony Domination, Kinky Mistresses, kinkymistresses, Mistress Adina,
Duration : 00:08:04
File Size : 238.84 MB

Link For Download

DivineBitches - Charlotte Sartre Sebastian Keys

CASTRATION: Vicious Charlotte Sartre Destroys Pain Slut Sebastian Keys The demoness Charlotte Sartre just wants two things today. To inflict pain and take balls. She wants to rip those testicles right off and put them on display on shelf. Maybe she'll wear them as earrings, anything is possible. Dressed in tight black, this slender goddess of the dungeon has some meat all tied up. Sebastian Keys, the ultimate pain slut, has no idea what he is getting his manhood into today. Tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and gagged with a ball gag, his mistress asks a simple question, "Do you value your balls". Unable to answer through the gag and screams, Charlotte can only assume. With a staple gun she finished strapping Sebastians low hangers to the block. His cock tied up tight in rope, each testicle straining with tension pulling them down. Charlotte must first inflict the pain, she has to know if these are the right balls for her. She doesn't just cut off anyone's balls, .well actually. She brings out the riding corp and begins to torment Sebastian, turning his testicles red. She punches his chest and slaps his face. She spits on him and humiliates this flaccid waste. Oh but she needs to test those testes more. After chocking him, she puts Sebastians balls in a vice. With each turn of the knob, Sebastian screams louder. His face is covered in clothespins as she torments his tongue with pain. Ok, maybe this pain slut deserves something, with a big black strap on cock she fucks Sebastians ass. Unable to scream clearly through the clothespin, all you can hear is pathetic whimpers as this goddess takes his ass. That's enough, this isn't about him. He needs to worship her pussy as she sits on him and smothers his face. She squeezes his balls to their breaking point while he eats her pussy. Her dripping wet lips drown his mouth. There is more for him to do. She offers her feet to be worshipped as he sucks on her toes and licks her perfect arches. His cock is now fully caged in chastity and this excuse for a man is equipped with a strap on cock, something that has the chance to please his mistress. Sebastian obeys and fucks his mistress demon with the strap on dildo. With the intense vibrations of the Hitachi she cums over and over again, taking what she needs from him. He maybe, just maybe might have done well today, but she is still going to punish his balls.
Ball Gag, BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, cbt, Charlotte Sartre, clothespins, Corporal Punishment, dildo, Divine Bitches, DivineBitches, dominatrix, dungeon, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Hitachi, humiliation, Male Sub, natural boobs, orgasm denial, Pain, pain slut, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy eating, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Sebastian Keys, Shaved, SLAVE, Straight, Strap switch, Tattoo, toned, versatile,
Duration : 00:47:50
File Size : 1753.4 MB

Link For Download

BratPrincessNatalya - Punishment In A Hat - Natalya And Sasha

My slave's really been ticking me off. I decided to punish him, so that he understands the gravity of his failures. My friend Sasha and I tied him to a bench. We punished him with a bunch of ideas we threw together in a hat. First, I put a stinky old sock in his mouth and sealed it up with tape. Then, we start pulling punishments from the hat. I'm not going to tell you all of our great ideas, you're going to have to buy the clip to find out everything we did to him. He really hated every minute, but that's what he gets for making me mad! The last thing we did was too funny. Sasha and I covered his balls in that cream that burns, then feels icy. To make sure we got him really good, we took toothbrushes and scrubbed the cream into his skin. He was in so much pain! It was hilarious! I almost hope that he continues to mess up around here, just so Sasha and I can punish him again.
BONDAGE MALE, Brat Girls, Chastity,
Duration : 00:12:39
File Size : 691.03 MB

Link For Download

Clubstiletto - Im Crying because it HURTS - Lady Bellatrix

Lady Bellatrix has her slave chained to the bench. "I'm in a particularly sadistic mood" she says adding "But I tend to wake up that way." She starts by running her sharp fingernails across her slaves back before giving him a spanking. The amount of discipline he needs though, her hands won't cut it. Fortunately she has a nice array of instruments to work with. She starts with a nice leather paddle and forget about a warmup, that's what the spanking was for. She swings with all her might and soon the slave is crying in pain. "Are you crying?" she asks him. "Yes Mistress" he says as she resumes the flogging. Bellatrix next reaches for a rattan cane. She has the slave count each stroke but the pain gets him all fucked up and he gets the numbers wrong so she decides to give him 10 hard strokes in rapid succession. The poor boi cries out in pain which brings a huge smile to Bellatrix's face. She moves to the other side of the bench and repeats the process before giving him a bit of relief and rubbing her hands over his ass. If he thinks it's over he's in for a surprise as she goes back to the starting point and flogs him some more in the same fashion. His attempt to escape and his crying gets Bellatrix aroused. She rubs her nails across his back and says "OK, we're all done for the day. except for this." She resumes the severe flogging.
Clubstiletto, Female Domination, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix,
Duration : 00:07:53
File Size : 954.07 MB

Link For Download

Back